This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the kingdom of God needs its FINEST warriors

In the battle. Not the Hyrid mixtures of religious Pharisee who MAKE void the spirit of life and its preaching. THESE BRUTAL religious nest OF VIPERS always withstood Yeshua and HIs love for all flawed humans...Yes the Vile Pharisee had to have their way and today this world is at its bleakest as these satanic men peddle a half breed religion that MURDERS the pews daily. The goodnews is there is a lively ekklesia..the Overcomers hidden away within the *secret of the stairs* who shall move upon these vile usurpers and take them to task as they try to teach their degenerate doctrines to the silly ignorant. Ofcourse these Pharisees always outnumber the elect who are only THE FEW who live and walk in the same faith as YEshua did here... so understand no religious crazy nincompop will get past me without a battle. Noone will get past me peddling the law of moses is needed to be observed for salvation. No one will get past me peddling a defunct saul paul gospel that doesnt work and kills the pews....stone dead.
    Spying I A H and ELjjah have deformed lives and offer up a deformed gospel to boot. THE BASIC PROBLEM IS THEIR ASSOCIATION WITH LUTHERIANS AND HERBERT ARMSTRONG WHO HAVE LEFT RELIGIOUS SCARS ON THEIR MINDS...OH YES THEY PRIDE THEMSELVES OF KNOWING EVERYTHING YET STILL LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES. it was never about knowing the law or the NT Verses..But How much we are transformed from our flaws so they no longer affect us ever again. Pharisee Elijah is a curse as he is veryually brain dead from the neck up and offers up verses without rightly dividing the word in context nor how it relates to church history......remember 1 thing Yeshua holds the key to demarh and if u get the holy thumbs down you were never well pleasing. This forum had lots of edification till the demonic Elijah showed up and his vile understandings of scriptures trying to murder us all from confused rendering and very failed understanding....so i am ending my posts here as i can no longer tolerate the STINK of corpses....let the dead bury the dead.
Working...
X