Lucy's Bashing Thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy's Bashing Thread.

Lucy, I have created you a bashing thread, please use it.

Lucy, I gave you an opportunity TO PROVE that you could control yourself, and you cannot, and this is ONLY ONE characteristic of Jezebel.

just a darn bible basher and a talker.
    Please show me, where on this forum, did I ever bash the scriptures?? That is a LIE.

Lucy, the only person on here, that has bashed the Bible is YOU.

A second characteristic of Jezebel, is that she was a LIAR, and a deceiver.

Comment

HE KNEW YESHUA SAID '' IT IS FINISHED'' THAT DAY AT THE CROSS.... HE HEARD IT...PERSONALLY.
      HE KNEW, THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LAW AND THE SPIRIT

he also knew he did not have to learn from Herbert Armstrong nor ellen white and other crazies like you....HE LEARNT FROM YESHUA.
      the real trouble is eijah you want the mix the law with spirit and life and so by doing this, you ARE THE JEZABEL YOURSELF.
      Did Messiah say, that the law is finished? Or, did He mean His purpose on the cross was finished?

Lucy, Jezebel never observed YHWH'S Laws, and neither do you, and that testimony, is from your own words, and mouth.

Comment

Lucy, I gave you an opportunity TO PROVE that you could control yourself, and you cannot, and this is ONLY ONE characteristic of Jezebel.

just a darn bible basher and a talker
        Please show me, where on this forum, did I ever bash the scriptures?? That is a LIE.

Come on Lucy, show me where I bashed the scriptures? And show me, where YOU have NOT?

Comment

The law of circumcision was in question in Acts 15.

Come on Lucy, let's see IF you really will have a discussion on this, and answer my questions?

Comment

i have no respect for a dead man

Telling me how to think. A bible basher is a person who tries to convince you of lies...because the bible can *prove* any dang thing we want it too. You are unable to reason nor rightly divide the truth...plus the bible has been altered and defiled ...you cannot keep the 613 laws to the jews to whom they were written...then when questioned and brought to heel you sook off as all bullies do...

plus the bible has been altered and defiled
            Who is Bible bashing here?

Lucy, your the bully here, and your the one that runs from the questions.

Comment

Lucy,

You have already shown 3 character attributes of Jezebel, in a couple of posts, do you care to make it a 4th?

Comment

so who were the reprobates

Those who follow madam Jezzy or the hebrews who were unable to keep 613 stupid cruel laws....something to consider. The contest is on...who were the sinners...and all died in the wilderness but 1
                Wrong again Lucy.

Joshua and Caleb.

Comment

Let's see if the Jezzy, as she calls it, will come on this thread too?

Comment

Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it: But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it. Numbers 14:24.

Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun. Numbers 14:30.

Comment

You already lost.

Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it: But my servant Caleb, because he had another spirit with him, and hath followed me fully, him will I bring into the land whereinto he went; and his seed shall possess it. Numbers 14:24.

Doubtless ye shall not come into the land, concerning which I sware to make you dwell therein, save Caleb the son of Jephunneh, and Joshua the son of Nun. Numbers 14:30.

If this is a contest, you already lost this one.

Comment

jezabel and the hebrews

Were as bad As each other. Just like you as you desperately try to void eternal life in YEshua gospel as you struggle to mix law with life.Disciples can see through your guile
                        Lucy, you have already said, you do not obey the commandments, and those who do not, will not have eternal life.

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Rev.22:14.

This verse does NOT say, all those who dis-obey His commandments, will have eternal life.

Comment

just a darn bible basher and a talker

Come on Lucy, show me where I bashed the scriptures? And show me, where YOU have NOT?

Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. Rev.22:14-15.

But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death. Rev.21:8.

All liars.

Comment

Now what could it be, that Lucy likes to follow me around like a puppy dog, and always wanting to argue and nag, bark and bite like a puppy dog, and always trying to bite the hand that feeds it the scriptures of life, as if she is a mute puppy dog?

Well, I guess we will never know from her mouth, because evidently she is a mute, or maybe she is blind too, because she never answers a question asked of her?

Comment

Lucy said:
                              the disciples are taught by their Saviour only

Not the strangers YEshua warned over..the strangers murder us with their version of the gospel..hence death rules the pews.
                              Who is her Savior, Baal?

Lucy, IF Messiah was your true Savior, you would obey all of His red words, as He commanded, and you have proven in your own words, you have not.

And why do you run all over the matrix internet prostituting from all your lovers teachings, and having intercourse with them? Practicing whoredoms huh?

Comment

Working...
                              X