The Gifts Of Elohim's Grace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken, please either REPENT, or keep your word as being finished.

Also, I asked Spying for his scriptures, your NOT Spying, and how about letting Spying answer the questions asked of him, or better yet, let's see if both you and Spying will discuss it on the forum? Or do ye and Spying get together and complain to each other because one of ye get your contradictions corrected with the scriptures, and try to figure out a way to get rid of me, because you two allow Lucy to dump her UNCLEAN, UNBELIEVING garbage on here, and it's on all and every thread?
    Eliyahu, why such difficulty in grasping or understanding what I write you? Here is what I said on Thursday evening as I didn't want to get into another long marathon back and forth with you:

Your belief that Adam's flesh was different than YOUR flesh is grossly in error, and I'm done trying to convince you for right now. Good night. Ken
    AS you can see with the RED, bold, and underline that I have added to what I wrote, that it shows I was NOT finished, but ONLY for right THEN. You seem to be rather persistent at misunderstanding what someone writes, and then WRESTING it out of context, to DECEIVE. Which "spirit" do you think you have that guides you to do such things?

And here again, YOU are not being honest and sincere. You state that you asked Spying for his scriptures, and that I am not Spying, but here again you are being led by a spirit of lying. You asked me this IDENTICAL question you asked Spying:

To me:
    Well Ken, why don't ye show us a scripture of truth that says: Elohim created Adam and Eve in SIN?

To Spying:
    I will ask ye to please show us a verse of scripture saying this: Elohim created Adam and Eve in SIN?
    Now Eliyahu, either you ARE losing your "faculties" (dementia or whatever), or you have a spirit of dishonesty and insincerity controlling you. Let us know which one it is. Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
      Eliyahu, why such difficulty in grasping or understanding what I write you? Here is what I said on Thursday evening as I didn't want to get into another long marathon back and forth with you:

AS you can see with the RED, bold, and underline that I have added to what I wrote, that it shows I was NOT finished, but ONLY for right THEN. You seem to be rather persistent at misunderstanding what someone writes, and then WRESTING it out of context, to DECEIVE. Which "spirit" do you think you have that guides you to do such things?

And here again, YOU are not being honest and sincere. You state that you asked Spying for his scriptures, and that I am not Spying, but here again you are being led by a spirit of lying. You asked me this IDENTICAL question you asked Spying:

Now Eliyahu, either you ARE losing your "faculties" (dementia or whatever), or you have a spirit of dishonesty and insincerity controlling you. Let us know which one it is. Ken
      Ken,

I know the scriptures and ye have contradicted them AGAIN, or do I have to re-post your contradiction, and I asked ye for scriptures, and if anyone has demonitia, it is you, as ye promote a doctrine of demons that CONTRADICT whole texts of scriptures again.

Holding fast the faithful word as he hath been taught, that he may be able by sound doctrine both to exhort and to convince the gainsayers/CONTRADICTING.
      Titus 1:9.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G1319&t=KJV

Now, I want to see those scriptures that say that, we should sin to experience sin and that it's good, as ye write?

Comment

• Hey Ken, do ye remember the scripture in Hebrews that ye were quick to correct me that I quoted to Lucy a while back, about Messiah being consecrated by an OATH? Now why won't ye admit your error and correct it?

Comment

• Hey Spying, why won't ye show us those scriptures, or why won't ye and Ken discuss those scriptures on here?

Comment

• Eliyahu, this is you last opportunity to confess or admit that either you have dementia or some other form of mental disability, OR that you have been dishonest and insincere in your dealings with us. You see, IF you have dementia, then we can overlook some of your arguments with us, and IF you confess you have been dishonest and insincere then that is the first step in getting that demon cast out of you, BUT if you continue to deny and level your attacks at us we will have no choice but to remove you from our presence. You have a choice, that is IF you want to continue to be part of this forum. Ken
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
              Eliyahu, this is you last opportunity to confess or admit that either you have dementia or some other form of mental disability, OR that you have been dishonest and insincere in your dealings with us. You see, IF you have dementia, then we can overlook some of your arguments with us, and IF you confess you have been dishonest and insincere then that is the first step in getting that demon cast out of you, BUT if you continue to deny and level your attacks at us we will have no choice but to remove you from our presence. You have a choice, that is IF you want to continue to be part of this forum. Ken
              Why Ken,

to confess or admit that either you have dementia or some other form of mental disability, OR that you have been dishonest and insincere in your dealings with us.
              Why is me quoting and correcting and challenging ye with the scripture being DISHONEST and attacking ye,?

And so to you and Spying, I have to admit to a LIE and false accusation of mental disability, or dementia another false accusation or LIE before I can stay on the forum?

And what about ALL of Lucy LIES Ken, or would you prefer a LIAR over someone who corrects with the scriptures?

I'm not attacking ye, either I'm trying to get the scriptures from ye and Spying on WHY ye two believe the opposite of already written scriptures, and if that's attacking ye, then you both have a problem.

And make no mistake, this will be the reason ye put me out if any, and ye will be breaking.

Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake. Luke 6:22.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Luk&c=6&t=KJV#22

They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service. John 16:2.

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Jhn&c=16&t=KJV#2

Yea the scriptures has become an offense to ye because it cuts away the error.

Comment

• And Ken,

I will leave if that's what ye and Spying want, ye don't have to ban me, so tell me if that's what the two of ye want, but ye have to ask?

Comment

And Ken,

I will leave if that's what ye and Spying want, ye don't have to ban me, so tell me if that's what the two of ye want, but ye have to ask?
                  I dont tell lies as you suggest Elijah
                  I have been taught how to discern the truth from the inserted dung verses of man - the BBL is not the true word at all as hundreds of contradictions prove
                  Jesus never once contradicted HImself... unfortunately we have so few words of His Ministry
                  He would have spoken out over 2,000, 000 words but we only have access to approx 2,000

where is the rest of HIs words?

how does HE teach His people then
                  By the unction of HIs life Spirit - He teaches them His way and how to lead their daily lives under His instructions
                  He is the real deal NOT a book of very limited good news

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post

I dont tell lies as you suggest Elijah
                    I have been taught how to discern the truth from the inserted dung verses of man - the BBL is not the true word at all as hundreds of contradictions prove
                    Jesus never once contradicted HImself... unfortunately we have so few words of His Ministry
                    He would have spoken out over 2,000, 000 words but we only have access to approx 2,000

where is the rest of HIs words?

how does HE teach His people then
                    By the unction of HIs life Spirit - He teaches them His way and how to lead their daily lives under His instructions
                    He is the real deal NOT a book of very limited good news
                    Lucy, none of you people cannot handle the truth any longer.

Yah Messiah sure don't run to polluted websites for false information, He did not say, hey folks let's look at the internet for lies and palm it off as the truth.

Comment

Lucy, none of you people cannot handle the truth any longer.

Yah Messiah sure don't run to polluted websites for false information, He did not say, hey folks let's look at the internet for lies and palm it off as the truth.

no Elijah
                      your mind is so scrambled up and so self righteous in your own polluted ways of FAILED thinking- you remind me of corrupted politicians who put their own spin on things
                      why?
                      because so few face the truth and so few have their countries interest at heart
                      when the truth hits your face you begin to verbal abusing - thrashing out like some madman
                      There are BBL experts all over this world that question the status quo and others who write ''Thats not right - where is the moral compass in their lives'' of gods and men
                      the Truth Man is the standard of all behaviour - if it is not like his ministry it is from satan
                      Father pours out His spirit on all flesh - what did the people do in the dark ages for information =- HE TALKED TO THEM AS HE DOES TODAY
                      YOU HAVE A limited book to rely on - I HAVE THE SAVIOURS HOLY DIRECTIONS as per John 10 v 10

YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO INSPECT each verse - then discern its fruit be it true or false.
                      something you will not do for Acts 1 v 24 25 - oh no that doesn't appy you post... you cannot even see a simple truth that Saul did not make the conditions of the 12 apostles
                      He usurped the title for himself as religious men do today from his mistake or ruse

Comment

• hi to all truth lovers
                        What has happened during the last 100yrs+ is the whole world has become enlightened via education of the masses
                        when education begins people investigate
                        when education begins the mind is opened
                        when education begins the old standards are reviewed
                        when education begins THERE IS AN AWAKENING OF THE MIND

SO it is with all manner of religions - educated people using their God given brain - begin to investigate
                        why?

why?

why?

because of LACK - THEY READ RELIGIOUS CONCEPTS - PUT THEM INTO PRACTICE - YET STILL LACK
                        so they get frustrated and begin to INVESTIGATE - the concepts

THAT IS EXACTLY what Father desires - to SEEK TO FIND.
                        SEARCHING SEEKING FINDING OUT FOR OURSELVES.

THE majority dont do this but remain passive and indifferent and could not care less - as long as they dont go to hell at their death

[which is a lie made up by the RCC as a control mechanism]

seek ye first the KINGDOM OF GOD AND ALL ELSE SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU

ASK
                        WHAT IS THE ALL ELSE REFER TOO?

FIND OUT - john 10 v 10

I found out - i did not like christian religion and was called out when i was 24yrs old
                        and NEVER LOOKED BACK as blessing flowed into my life that is why I hate religion because i have lived on 2 sides of the coin
                        DEATH IN CHURCH
                        LIFE IN CHRIST
                        two different worlds.

JOHN 10 V 1O WORKS'

and i Observe how religious people live and its a real ''drain the swamp life.''' of lacking all good things.

Comment

• To Ken Elijah Spying
                          seeking the Truth
                          believing lies
                          It has now been proven Moses did not write the 5 books beginning with Genesis
                          these books were written many centuries later as a proven fact
                          therefore there are No witnesses to anything written
                          At best all we have is HEARSAY
                          none of which is admissible evidence a law court
                          therefor no one can speak any truth legally over the Adamic problem and how it truthfully unfolded

can you ban someone when there is no sure word of truth

can you call someone a liar when hearsay alone is believed

Jesus has 12 Sure eyewitness to collaborate His Ministry
                          Moses has none
                          all we have is the Chinese whispers of ancient men none of whom were eye witnesses

according to recorded history there is No real evidence of Hebrew Slaves
                          nor the 10 events that destroyed egypt
                          nor the Name of Moses recorded
                          The fruit is
                          the Egyptians kept fabulous records without par
                          Nor can archeologists find any remains or items in the Digs in the dessert from Over 2 million people

now you can roar and holla and drink denial juice but what i posted is the real explanation

Moses did not write those stories

that means no one truly know the true facts

as for Jesus speaking in the N T we also must realise No originals remain of His Words as we have only copies made from hundreds of other copies and no one can truly prove anything from the BBL

the Only Teacher is His Spirit if Life that hits our spiritual man with the truth
                          This life spirit directs our path no other

it is no good arguing over things that we never eye witnessed

as we can see from the very text of Moses in the wilderness is made up crazy stories that have no degree of truth in them
                          amen

Comment

• Lucy, your teachings are anathema! Please correct what you falsely teach or we will also ban you. Moses was referred to by Yeshua and His Disciples on so many numerous occasions in the NT Scriptures, that ONLY a lying, deceiving spirit would teach otherwise. Again, please stop your false teachings on this forum, or action will be taken to silence you also. Ken

Comment

• Ken
                              what is false to you

is truth to others the elect cannot be deceived
                              amen

His People are called out from such gross deception

i wish you all well and to seek the truth and true life.

remember Ken
                              Others wrote those books with all the exaggeration of satan
                              as well proven

Moses may well be referred too by Jesus yet we only read from many man made copies not from His original works as they dont exist

Jesus is not in a book that is only a mere guide
                              but Inside our Life Here Manifesting in our life His own love and peace to all

WHAT IS SO AMAZING IS WHEN A PERSON RECEIVED HIS EVERLASTING LIFE HERE - THEY HAVE RECEIVED HIS TRUTH AS WELL

JOHN 11 V 24 25 26

HIS TRUTH AND HIS LIFE GO HAND IN HAND - HURRAH

NO ONE has the right to ban free speech that is a satanic step - as the Spirit is poured out on all flesh not just those who live in the bible belt

Click image for larger version  Name:	118672555_23845719478750400_1014392323153077757_n.jpg Views:	0 Size:	22.9 KB ID:	64358
                              Last edited by LucySmith; 09-13-2020, 01:46 PM.

Comment

• Topic: The Gospel According To The Scriptures!

Hi Lucy and EliYah,

Over the years with much patience we have read your objections to the idea that the true Gospel is according to the Scriptures. You both have for various reasons objected to and declared the Gospel which we teach on this forum to be false. For this reason, we have declared you both to be anathema, that is, in our humble opinion, accursed.

Both of you teach a gospel contrary to the Gospel taught by the Apostle Paul, and we no longer desire to engage your contrariness on this forum.

For this reason, you both are banned from this forum until further notice.

Should either Guyguy or Peach attempt to post on this forum, they must first sincerely and honestly without any evasion answer the question asked of EliYah or they likewise will be banned, I am,
                                Sincerely, Latuwr
                                The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X