No announcement yet.

The Gifts Of Elohim's Grace.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken, ye wrote that lust and sin were a good thing.

If so, then show me a scripture that says: the sin of Elohim?

Comment

• Ken, why are ye always writing words that contradict the words of scriptures?

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
        Ken, ye wrote that lust and sin were a good thing.

If so, then show me a scripture that says: the sin of Elohim?
        Eliyahu, are you under the influence? That has to be your excuse. Ken

Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Goodnite Eliyahu, I will let you sleep it off. Hopefully when you wake up tomorrow you will be able to collect your faculties. Ken
          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

• Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
            Eliyahu, are you under the influence? That has to be your excuse. Ken
            No Ken, I don't drink alcohol or any other thing, but those who say, lust and sin is a good thing, must be under a perverted spirit.

Comment

• Good night Ken.

Comment

Goodnite Eliyahu, I will let you sleep it off. Hopefully when you wake up tomorrow you will be able to collect your faculties. Ken
                amen
                I live in hope

Comment

No Ken, I don't drink alcohol or any other thing, but those who say, lust and sin is a good thing, must be under a perverted spirit.
                  Good morning Eliyahu, I wanted to respond before I head off to work. In trying to analyze your posting yesterday evening, I have come to the conclusion that either you purposefully distorted my words because I had you between a rock and hard place, or you have lost your faculties. Let me explain. First, you misquoted me, and second, you left out what I said before and after your misquote of me. In your misquote of me you tried to make it appear that I was saying "lust and sin is a good thing," and either the fact that you are loosing your faculties, or your perversion and distortion of my words (which would show you had nefarious motives), are the two options. I would think it is the latter. You appear to be following the same spirit that those "lawless" men followed in twisting and distorting the Apostle Paul's words. Here is what I said with the before and after included:

Elohim's PLAN was for mankind to experience the lust and sin of the flesh, and THIS is GOOD, for it will help to TEACH mankind HOW to be perfect and sinless THROUGHOUT all of eternity.
                  As you can plainly see, I did not at all try to say "lust and sin is a good thing." That is YOUR warped wresting of what I said. Now, why don't you re-read, IN CONTEXT, my words and give it another try to be truthful. You need to recognize that Elohim can use darkness in teaching about light. If someone has never experienced darkness, how in the world can they become LIKE Elohim in CHOOSING the Light, and calling it GOOD? Just think about that Eliyahu. Ken

Comment

Good morning Eliyahu, I wanted to respond before I head off to work. In trying to analyze your posting yesterday evening, I have come to the conclusion that either you purposefully distorted my words because I had you between a rock and hard place, or you have lost your faculties. Let me explain. First, you misquoted me, and second, you left out what I said before and after your misquote of me. In your misquote of me you tried to make it appear that I was saying "lust and sin is a good thing," and either the fact that you are loosing your faculties, or your perversion and distortion of my words (which would show you had nefarious motives), are the two options. I would think it is the latter. You appear to be following the same spirit that those "lawless" men followed in twisting and distorting the Apostle Paul's words. Here is what I said with the before and after included:

As you can plainly see, I did not at all try to say "lust and sin is a good thing." That is YOUR warped wresting of what I said. Now, why don't you re-read, IN CONTEXT, my words and give it another try to be truthful. You need to recognize that Elohim can use darkness in teaching about light. If someone has never experienced darkness, how in the world can they become LIKE Elohim in CHOOSING the Light, and calling it GOOD? Just think about that Eliyahu. Ken
                    Ken, we will see who is perverting the written word of Yah, and ye are falsely accusing me of the VERY thing that ye are doing, and do ye NOT every really THINK about what ye write on here before ye post it, and IF it contradicts the already written scriptures of Yah?.

Elohim's PLAN was for mankind to experience the lust and sin of the flesh, and THIS is GOOD,
                    Please show us a verse of scriptures of any prophet or apostle that ever told us to commit lusts of the flesh or commit sin for its experience?

Comment

• Ken, before ye come back and TRY to justify your contradiction and perversion, here below are some scriptures ye need to re-read again.

Galatians 5: http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Gal&c=5&t=KJV#19

And Jeremiah 23: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...erverted&t=KJV

Comment

Ken, we will see who is perverting the written word of Yah, and ye are falsely accusing me of the VERY thing that ye are doing, and do ye NOT every really THINK about what ye write on here before ye post it, and IF it contradicts the already written scriptures of Yah?.

Please show us a verse of scriptures of any prophet or apostle that ever told us to commit lusts of the flesh or commit sin for its experience?
                        Eliyahu, here again you are asking a question out of ignorance. I never said there were any verses of Scriptures from any prophet or apostle that ever told us to commit lusts of the flesh or commit sin for its experience. Here is the question you should ask AND try to answer. Was Adam's flesh, that he was SOWN in, which was corruptible, dishonourable, and weak, was his flesh any different than YOURS? Now, is YOUR flesh prone to have lusts and desires to sin? Was Adam's corruptible, dishonourable, and weak flesh, was it prone to have lusts and desires to sin? You see Eliyahu, you kick and fight against the Truth of what Elohim has SUBJECTED mankind to, and eventually you will have to discard ALL of your false beliefs concerning Adam's lust and sin of his flesh that he was created with.

Please consider that both Adam and Eve were NAKED before they transgressed the command of Elohim:

(Gen 2:25) And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

So, what is nakedness? Nakedness is not being clothed. Those who sin, are considered naked, because they are not clothed in righteousness...they are sinners:

(Lam 1:8) Jerusalem hath grievously sinned; therefore she is removed: all that honoured her despise her, because they have seen her nakedness: yea, she sigheth, and turneth backward.

Now, Yeshua declares to the Laodiceans that they should buy "white raiment" to cover the SHAME of their nakedness:

(Rev 3:18) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

What is that "white raiment?"

(Rev 19:8) And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Here again, righteousness is the clothes that the Saints wear to cover the shame of their nakedness. Nakedness is a code word for being sinful. Adam and Eve were BOTH naked BEFORE they disobeyed or transgressed the command. Sin is transgressing the command, so BEFORE they broke the command, they had not sinned, but they were still naked, and ONCE their eyes were OPENED after they had TRANSGRESSED, they REALIZED they were naked:

(Gen 3:7) And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

What does the flesh normally do when the flesh realizes nakedness? You try to cover it up. Same with sin. When you realize you have sinned, you try to cover it up. And look at what Elohim asks them:

Gen 3:9 - 3:11
                        (9) And Yehovah Elohim called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where [art] thou?
                        (10) And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I [was] naked; and I hid myself.
                        (11) And he said, Who told thee that thou [wast] naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

He ask them WHO told thee that thou wast naked? Have you sinned? So you NOW realize that you ARE naked (sinful), and that is how you were BEFORE you broke the command, but by breaking the command, you now have acquired the Knowledge of good and evil. You realize that obedience is good, and disobedience is evil, and BEFORE you sinned, you had no knowledge of good and evil, and that is why you did not feel any shame by being naked BEFORE you transgressed. Now since you have transgressed, you can see how naked you truly are, just exactly how I created you, naked as a jay bird...flesh that is corruptible, dishonourable, and weak.

Hopefully this helps you Eliyahu. Ken

Comment

Eliyahu, here again you are asking a question out of ignorance. I never said there were any verses of Scriptures from any prophet or apostle that ever told us to commit lusts of the flesh or commit sin for its experience. Here is the question you should ask AND try to answer. Was Adam's flesh, that he was SOWN in, which was corruptible, dishonourable, and weak, was his flesh any different than YOURS? Now, is YOUR flesh prone to have lusts and desires to sin? Was Adam's corruptible, dishonourable, and weak flesh, was it prone to have lusts and desires to sin? You see Eliyahu, you kick and fight against the Truth of what Elohim has SUBJECTED mankind to, and eventually you will have to discard ALL of your false beliefs concerning Adam's lust and sin of his flesh that he was created with.

Please consider that both Adam and Eve were NAKED before they transgressed the command of Elohim:

(Gen 2:25) And they were both naked, the man and his wife, and were not ashamed.

So, what is nakedness? Nakedness is not being clothed. Those who sin, are considered naked, because they are not clothed in righteousness...they are sinners:

(Lam 1:8) Jerusalem hath grievously sinned; therefore she is removed: all that honoured her despise her, because they have seen her nakedness: yea, she sigheth, and turneth backward.

Now, Yeshua declares to the Laodiceans that they should buy "white raiment" to cover the SHAME of their nakedness:

(Rev 3:18) I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and [that] the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see.

What is that "white raiment?"

(Rev 19:8) And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

Here again, righteousness is the clothes that the Saints wear to cover the shame of their nakedness. Nakedness is a code word for being sinful. Adam and Eve were BOTH naked BEFORE they disobeyed or transgressed the command. Sin is transgressing the command, so BEFORE they broke the command, they had not sinned, but they were still naked, and ONCE their eyes were OPENED after they had TRANSGRESSED, they REALIZED they were naked:

(Gen 3:7) And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they [were] naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

What does the flesh normally do when the flesh realizes nakedness? You try to cover it up. Same with sin. When you realize you have sinned, you try to cover it up. And look at what Elohim asks them:

Gen 3:9 - 3:11
                          (9) And Yehovah Elohim called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where [art] thou?
                          (10) And he said, I heard thy voice in the garden, and I was afraid, because I [was] naked; and I hid myself.
                          (11) And he said, Who told thee that thou [wast] naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?

He ask them WHO told thee that thou wast naked? Have you sinned? So you NOW realize that you ARE naked (sinful), and that is how you were BEFORE you broke the command, but by breaking the command, you now have acquired the Knowledge of good and evil. You realize that obedience is good, and disobedience is evil, and BEFORE you sinned, you had no knowledge of good and evil, and that is why you did not feel any shame by being naked BEFORE you transgressed. Now since you have transgressed, you can see how naked you truly are, just exactly how I created you, naked as a jay bird...flesh that is corruptible, dishonourable, and weak.

Hopefully this helps you Eliyahu. Ken
                          No Ken, this statement of yours CONTRADICTS Paul's words below, and instead of correcting yourself, ye try to hide it, and cover it up, and justify your errors.

Elohim's PLAN was for mankind to experience the lust and sin of the flesh, and THIS is GOOD,
                          This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
                          Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
                          Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Gal&c=5&t=KJV#19

Why sure, according ye, the apostle Paul wrote, Why yea go on ahead and experience all of these lusts of the flesh, why they are GOOD for ye, why God won't mind it, and ye will be in his kingdom..

Ken, one must wonder, do ye serve the "elohim" of this world the devil.

Comment

No Ken, this statement of yours CONTRADICTS Paul's words below, and instead of correcting yourself, ye try to hide it, and cover it up, and justify your errors.

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfill the lust of the flesh. Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,
                            Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,
                            Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God. Galatians 5:

http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Gal&c=5&t=KJV#19

Why sure, according ye, the apostle Paul wrote, Why yea go on ahead and experience all of these lusts of the flesh, why they are GOOD for ye, why God won't mind it, and ye will be in his kingdom..

Ken, one must wonder, do ye serve the "elohim" of this world the devil.
                            Eliyahu, you just have a heart as hard as flint. The PURPOSE of dwelling FIRST in darkness was so that we could LEARN what to hate and LEARN what to love. You in your error just expect mankind to start walking in the spirit and not fulfilling the lust of the flesh by NEVER experiencing either. Adam's WORKS of his flesh manifested itself by transgressing a command of Elohim, and THIS was ALL according to the Plan of Elohim. If Adam somehow would have been able to be obedient and overcome his flesh without FIRST learning about good and evil, then Elohim's PLAN would have been thwarted. Plain and simple, Elohim CONSIGNED ALL (even Adam and Eve) to disobedience so that He could have mercy on ALL. Your belief that Adam's flesh was different than YOUR flesh is grossly in error, and I'm done trying to convince you for right now. Good night. Ken

Comment

• HELLO TO ALL un GRACERS
                              THAT TERRIBLE 2nd GOSPEL of Sauls....
                              woe

This flawed 2nd Gospel serves as a tranquilizer to the pews
                              The dying pews tranquilized by the boring sermons on grace by faith - sleep away, locked into divorce, family woes, death, misery, hatreds, strife, sickness and fat obese bodies.... all thinking '' i am the temple of God''
                              how far is this from the TRUTH

THIS DYING BREED THINKS Jesus’ message was primarily a message about how to go to heaven after we die.
                              REALLY?
                              he doesn’t teaches us to pray, “May we go to Heaven, may we leave the earth.”
                              REALLY?
                              JESUS CAME launching a new movement in the history of the planet.= TO SET THE CAPTIVES FREE was HIS FINAL MESSAGE AND even terrifying. IN its IMPLICATIONS
                              why terrifying???

His Goodnews is
                              to tell us that everything has to change
                              How we think of creation and the Creator
                              our way of doing politics,
                              our way of doing economics,
                              our way of interacting with the environment,
                              our way of dealing with people of other religions,
                              our way of dealing with friends and family members with whom we have conflict.
                              our way of doing business
                              our way of eating
                              THE WAYS OF YOUTH LIVING IN SINS
                              our way of doing everything wrong in the Matrix with all its values and ideals = needs to be changed

From one dimension of life to, of course, the whole range of our human experience, Jesus is telling us that we have to rethink everything
                              . In fact, that’s what repent means – it means rethink everything.

Few realise we dont save souls unless we change our world
                              It forces His church people to say that I, as an individual have to change, but that doesn’t stop with me, at least, the transformation of society. around me is changed because i am changed by living His example in my life

what is notHis example
                              hmmmmmm
                              the apostle church .has some true facts like
                              Going to a church on a saturday and sunday
                              cheating
                              lying
                              whoring around
                              getting divorced
                              watching porn
                              playing around like the devil all week
                              - but its ok - grace and faith will save me and i will go to heaven when i die

yep
                              that is the general churched family
                              - a den of apostates living upon their trumped up belief of grace and faith = 2 deadly twins
                              why then are so many people in the church missing the point?

its all CAUSED BY ''PAULIANITY''

Last edited by LucySmith; 09-11-2020, 02:34 AM.

Comment

• Well Lucy, Eliyahu got it wrong, let's see if you follow in his footsteps. A Simple Question...

Which of the following two statements is correct?

1. Adam and Eve was created with a perfect, sinless nature?

2. Adam and Eve was created with the exact same nature as you and me?

Your choice Lucy, 1 or 2. Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X