Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the false apostle who renames himself Paul [ from Saul]

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, why use a false apostle words to defend your position, and then teach us a false narrative (that all are saved and no one is lost). You know, you just can't hardly LIVE with The Apostle Paul, and you for sure cannot LIVE without him Ken
    does have truth mixed with error IAH aka = a little leaven spoils the lump

I must say with respect, why are you so immature in your discernment,
    I do believe it is because you have a stronghold of an argumentative nature that needs deliverance.
    I say this kindly so you know... I am onto you and the host within.
    the devil never allows his lies to be spotted easily~~~~ a 1/2 truth always wins over ignorant souls....

the reason why '' I know so much IAH'' is I walk with My Saviour.
    yes I do love other watchmen on the walls [edifications] who also have spotted corrupted bible verses and outright lies and exposed them.
    But FEW BELIEVE AS THE CHURCH CONCEPTS are accepted as a counterfeit system.
    I guess in a way, it is a ''contest'' so to speak of who makes the cut and who ever does doesn't contain churchy concepts and misinformation

THESE saints are called THE WISE.
    I post this with the kindest of hearts towards you.
    you need to come out IAH of misinformation, you seem so determined to preach, but if we accept your version we be lost.

to clarify and go against the grain and cause ruffled feathers OUR FATHER HAS TO REMAIN IN THE CHARACTER HE SHOWED US IN JESUS.

Jesus never destroyed anyone even the Un-regenerated
    NONE were harmed by his hands BECAUSE HE IS LIFE AND LOVE.
    HIS VERY ESSENCE IS LIFE AND TRUE LOVE....THAT IS HIS BEING, [ if you cut HIM open LIFE AND LOVE would flow out. HIS BEING IS LIFE HIS BEING IS LOVE.]
    SO~~~~
    because you have the OT crime god as your point of reference it remains impossible for you to even understand DIVINE LOVE.
    you remain and eye for an eye man.

I shake my head in sorrow for u IAH and the total lack of understanding.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Here are those 7 points again of Matthew 10:28.

Spying and Ken, these verses by Messiah and Paul below contradicts your teaching of the spirit gives life to the flesh or outward man.

Rom.8:9-10: But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the spirit (in us) is life because of (spiritual) righteousness.

The body is DEAD, but the spirit in us, the inner man, IS LIFE because of spiritual righteousness.

This is WHY Paul also said: That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his (Holy) Spirit in the inner man/the psyche/spirit; Eph.3:16.

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man/flesh body/ perish/or die, yet the inward man/ the psyche/spirit/ is renewed day by day. 2 Cor.4:16.

Well, if the outward man-the flesh body perish or die, then how can Yah's Holy Spirit renew and give life to the flesh body-outward man, as you claim?

There are about 7 points in these verses Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5 of Messiah below, that should be noted.

What is Hell Fire=Ghenna Fire? The second death see Rev.2:11; 20:6; 20:14; 21:8.

And fear not them which kill the body/flesh, but are not able to kill the psyche/mind and spirit: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both psyche/mind and spirit, and body in hell fire (Ghenna Fire).
      Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5.

1. The psyche/mind and spirit cannot die in the first death.

2.. Messiah distinguishes the psyche/mind and spirit-inner person, from the flesh body.

3. Don't worry about those who can kill the body/flesh, or the first death.

4. Man cannot kill or destroy the psyche/mind or spirit-inner person in man.

5. Fear Him which is able to destroy BOTH psyche/mind, spirit, and body/flesh in hell fire/ the second death.

6. The psyche/mind and spirit can only die in the second death.

7.The psyche/mind and spirit in man is not immortal.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the psyche/mind and spirit:

The first physical death does NOT kill or destroy the psyche/mind and spirit in man, so says Messiah Himself on the matter.

Question N. 1. Now why do you not believe Him?

Question N. 2. Spying and Ken, is man able to kill the psyche/mind/spirit in man according to Messiah above? Yes or No?

Now: Please answer these 2 questions above old buddies?

This is WHY I asked YOU these 2 questions above, and you refuse to confront them directly, or answer them directly.
      A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Lucy, your role!

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        does have truth mixed with error IAH aka = a little leaven spoils the lump

I must say with respect, why are you so immature in your discernment,
        I do believe it is because you have a stronghold of an argumentative nature that needs deliverance.
        I say this kindly so you know... I am onto you and the host within.
        the devil never allows his lies to be spotted easily~~~~ a 1/2 truth always wins over ignorant souls....

the reason why '' I know so much IAH'' is I walk with My Saviour.
        yes I do love other watchmen on the walls [edifications] who also have spotted corrupted bible verses and outright lies and exposed them.
        But FEW BELIEVE AS THE CHURCH CONCEPTS are accepted as a counterfeit system.
        I guess in a way, it is a ''contest'' so to speak of who makes the cut and who ever does doesn't contain churchy concepts and misinformation

THESE saints are called THE WISE.
        I post this with the kindest of hearts towards you.
        you need to come out IAH of misinformation, you seem so determined to preach, but if we accept your version we be lost.

to clarify and go against the grain and cause ruffled feathers OUR FATHER HAS TO REMAIN IN THE CHARACTER HE SHOWED US IN JESUS.

Jesus never destroyed anyone even the Un-regenerated
        NONE were harmed by his hands BECAUSE HE IS LIFE AND LOVE.
        HIS VERY ESSENCE IS LIFE AND TRUE LOVE....THAT IS HIS BEING, [ if you cut HIM open LIFE AND LOVE would flow out. HIS BEING IS LIFE HIS BEING IS LOVE.]
        SO~~~~
        because you have the OT crime god as your point of reference it remains impossible for you to even understand DIVINE LOVE.
        you remain and eye for an eye man.

I shake my head in sorrow for u IAH and the total lack of understanding.
        Hi Lucy, you will do much better when you finally understand the role you have been playing for Messiah Yahweh Yeshua. But you need to get better at your role, so as that Spying and myself can be strengthened beyond measure. Ken
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Eliyahu, your role!

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
          Here are those 7 points again of Matthew 10:28.

Spying and Ken, these verses by Messiah and Paul below contradicts your teaching of the spirit gives life to the flesh or outward man.

Rom.8:9-10: But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the spirit (in us) is life because of (spiritual) righteousness.

The body is DEAD, but the spirit in us, the inner man, IS LIFE because of spiritual righteousness.

This is WHY Paul also said: That he would grant you, according to the riches of his glory, to be strengthened with might by his (Holy) Spirit in the inner man/the psyche/spirit; Eph.3:16.

For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man/flesh body/ perish/or die, yet the inward man/ the psyche/spirit/ is renewed day by day. 2 Cor.4:16.

Well, if the outward man-the flesh body perish or die, then how can Yah's Holy Spirit renew and give life to the flesh body-outward man, as you claim?

There are about 7 points in these verses Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5 of Messiah below, that should be noted.

What is Hell Fire=Ghenna Fire? The second death see Rev.2:11; 20:6; 20:14; 21:8.

And fear not them which kill the body/flesh, but are not able to kill the psyche/mind and spirit: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both psyche/mind and spirit, and body in hell fire (Ghenna Fire).
          Matthew 10:28; Luke 12:4-5.

2.. Messiah distinguishes the psyche/mind and spirit-inner person, from the flesh body.

3. Don't worry about those who can kill the body/flesh, or the first death.

4. Man cannot kill or destroy the psyche/mind or spirit-inner person in man.

5. Fear Him which is able to destroy BOTH psyche/mind, spirit, and body/flesh in hell fire/ the second death.

6. The psyche/mind and spirit can only die in the second death.

7.The psyche/mind and spirit in man is not immortal.

And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the psyche/mind and spirit:

The first physical death does NOT kill or destroy the psyche/mind and spirit in man, so says Messiah Himself on the matter.

Question N. 1. Now why do you not believe Him?

Question N. 2. Spying and Ken, is man able to kill the psyche/mind/spirit in man according to Messiah above? Yes or No?

Now: Please answer these 2 questions above old buddies?

This is WHY I asked YOU these 2 questions above, and you refuse to confront them directly, or answer them directly.
          Shalom Eliyahu, the same goes for you. You need to get better at your role also, partner. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          Abstain from meats offered to idols
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
          So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• What Exactly Is It That Dies In Messiah, And How Exactly Does This Death Occur?

Hi EliYah,
            Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Please allow me to simply give up and momentarily accept your ideas about this issue as being proper revelation from Messiah Yahushua. If so, where do we go from here? Let's say that your # 1 point is totally correct:

In view of your point, and in view of the Apostle Paul's comments in Romans 8:9-10 which you quote in this manner:

I am certain that we both believe that the Spirit of Messiah does dwell in us, and that this spirit is not the spirit that naturally dwells in man. You know, the spirit as indicated by Paul in 1 Corinthians 2:11, and the spirit indicated by Solomon in Ecclesiastes 12:7. Indeed, it is most certain, according to Paul, that if we both possess the spirit of Messiah that our body is already dead through sin. Please help me here to understand how this is so? How did we die in Messiah? I am seeking to understand so that I can tell the folks around me how we are different from folks who do not possess the spirit of Messiah. If Messiah is not in them, are their bodies still alive? In other words, EliYah, how are we different from unbelievers? Why are our bodies dead if we are in the spirit, and why are their bodies still alive (in which they do dwell) not being in the spirit?

And even furthermore, why is the spirit life for HIS Believers through righteousness? Could you please be so kind to help me understand how this works for Believers so that I can explain this new truth revealed to you through our Messiah for those around me. I see that you have added the words (in us) and (spiritual). Are you speaking about the spirit (in us) as indicated in Romans 8:16, that is, both the spirit of Messiah and our natural spirit which are now united together in our dead body?

Perhaps, it might be helpful for me to understand your message if I quoted a little more of Romans 8 right here:

Romans 8:11-14
            11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Yahushua from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Messiah from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. (Ab: Humm? What does this mean that our mortal bodies shall be quickened? What shall I tell my folks about the quickening of their mortal bodies?)
            12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. (Ab: Obviously believers like you and me are already in the spirit and not in the flesh, right/wrong,maybe?)
            13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. (Ab: Please help me here, EliYah! My body is already, according to Paul above, quite dead. Does this mean that my soul/mind/spirit will now die if I live after the flesh? Oh my, is that possible? And surely, this cannot be the case, but can I continue to live if I do through the spirit put to death the deeds of my dead body? Obviously, if I am already dead in Messiah, what is it that will die if I now live after the flesh? Will my soul/mind/spirit now be put to dead if I live after the flesh? Oh, EliYah, how do I explain this to my folks especially since the soul/mind/spirit cannot die or be put to death by the first death? Why should I or you put to death the deeds of our dead bodies if our fate is the same as all unbelievers, that is, if we are both destined to suffer the first death similarly?)
            14 For as many as are led by Spirit of ELOHIM, they are sons of ELOHIM.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to help me understand, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
              Hi EliYah,
              Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Please allow me to simply give up and momentarily accept your ideas about this issue as being proper revelation from Messiah Yahushua. If so, where do we go from here? Let's say that your # 1 point is totally correct:

In view of your point, and in view of the Apostle Paul's comments in Romans 8:9-10 which you quote in this manner:

I am certain that we both believe that the Spirit of Messiah does dwell in us, and that this spirit is not the spirit that naturally dwells in man. You know, the spirit as indicated by Paul in 1 Corinthians 2:11, and the spirit indicated by Solomon in Ecclesiastes 12:7. Indeed, it is most certain, according to Paul, that if we both possess the spirit of Messiah that our body is already dead through sin. Please help me here to understand how this is so? How did we die in Messiah? I am seeking to understand so that I can tell the folks around me how we are different from folks who do not possess the spirit of Messiah. If Messiah is not in them, are their bodies still alive? In other words, EliYah, how are we different from unbelievers? Why are our bodies dead if we are in the spirit, and why are their bodies still alive (in which they do dwell) not being in the spirit?

And even furthermore, why is the spirit life for HIS Believers through righteousness? Could you please be so kind to help me understand how this works for Believers so that I can explain this new truth revealed to you through our Messiah for those around me. I see that you have added the words (in us) and (spiritual). Are you speaking about the spirit (in us) as indicated in Romans 8:16, that is, both the spirit of Messiah and our natural spirit which are now united together in our dead body?

Perhaps, it might be helpful for me to understand your message if I quoted a little more of Romans 8 right here:

Romans 8:11-14
              11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Yahushua from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Messiah from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you. (Ab: Humm? What does this mean that our mortal bodies shall be quickened? What shall I tell my folks about the quickening of their mortal bodies?)
              12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh. (Ab: Obviously believers like you and me are already in the spirit and not in the flesh, right/wrong,maybe?)
              13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live. (Ab: Please help me here, EliYah! My body is already, according to Paul above, quite dead. Does this mean that my soul/mind/spirit will now die if I live after the flesh? Oh my, is that possible? And surely, this cannot be the case, but can I continue to live if I do through the spirit put to death the deeds of my dead body? Obviously, if I am already dead in Messiah, what is it that will die if I now live after the flesh? Will my soul/mind/spirit now be put to dead if I live after the flesh? Oh, EliYah, how do I explain this to my folks especially since the soul/mind/spirit cannot die or be put to death by the first death? Why should I or you put to death the deeds of our dead bodies if our fate is the same as all unbelievers, that is, if we are both destined to suffer the first death similarly?)
              14 For as many as are led by Spirit of ELOHIM, they are sons of ELOHIM.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to help me understand, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr
              Well Mr. self admitted Pharisee, when your willing to cooperate in answering questions as well as you ask them, and stop playing Pharisee games with the scriptures, then you may get your answers.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                First of all, I do NOT want this thread turned into a Paul bashing thread, and none topic related posts either, as to cloud up this subject from its purpose.

Second, if you do not like Paul or Moses, or any of the prophets in the Hebrew old testament scriptures, and their writings, then please do not post, because this thread does include their writings, and no person is being forced to respond either. If you do not respect this simple request, you will not receive any respect in return.

Third, I would also ask that you study this article with an open mind, and compare all the scriptures given, and please read all the scriptures given carefully. Also, this article is presented in the English scriptural texts, unless otherwise noted.

This is a very vast subject, I will do my best to present the scriptures subject matter in a simple format, and so the common person can understand it, although, it still may be difficult for some to understand, and receive its meaning, so you may have to read over this more than once.

However, as this unfolds, you will see, that by or through the Gift of Elohim Grace, is the gift of Elohim's righteousness, the Gift of Elohim's Holy Spirit, are all woven together.

Is Elohim's Holy Spirit The Same As Elohim's spirit in man?

And the LORD H3068 God H430 formed H3335 man H120 of the dust H6083 of H4480 the ground, H127 and breathed H5301 into his nostrils H639 the breath H5397 of life; H2416 and man H120 became a living H2416 soul. H5315 Gen.2:7.

The Spirit H7307 of God H410 hath made H6213 me, and the breath H5397 of the Almighty H7706 hath given me life. H2421 Job 33:4.

Now let's look at scriptures that show this difference.

And Moses went out, and told the people the words of the LORD, and gathered the seventy men of the elders of the people, and set them round about the tabernacle. And the LORD came down in a cloud, and spake unto him, and took of the spirit that was upon him (Moses), and gave it unto the seventy elders: and it came to pass, that, when the spirit rested upon them, they prophesied, and did not cease.

And Moses said unto him, Enviest thou for my sake? would God that all the LORD'S people were prophets, and that the LORD would put his spirit upon them! Numbers 11:25-29.

It is obvious these seventy men in whom was already the spirit in man, received of Yahweh's Holy Spirit from which Moses had, and they prophesied.

The same was done to Joshua in Numbers 27:18.

But the Spirit H7307 of the LORD H3068 came H3847 upon Gideon, H1439 and he blew H8628 a trumpet; H7782 and Abiezer H44 was gathered H2199 after H310 him. Judges 6:34.

There are so many of these texts you can see here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=spirit&t=KJV

Now let's look in the new testament.

For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him. John 3:34.

And G2532 so G3779 it is written, G1125 The first G4413 man G444 Adam G76 was made G1096 G1519 a living G2198 soul; G5590 the last G2078 Adam G76 was made G1519 a quickening G2227 spirit. G4151 1 Cor.15:45.

Still think they are the same? I think not.

To be continued.
                To everyone, I have brought this thread back to the top because it is still meant for today and all time, because Grace is OF and from Elohim, and NOT of or from sin.

Grace of God http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...e+of+God&t=KJV

.Don't accept substitutes.

Comment

• to whom it may concern

grace grace grace -
                  unmerited favour - so the religious say.
                  amazing grace how sweet the sound

: "Fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell" (Matt. 10: 28 )
                  -- here first invented and threatened by Jesus the Christ himself, for added terror unto belief.
                  Paul climaxes the terror: "It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God" (Heb. 10: 31 ).
                  amazing grace how sweet the sound.

did Jesus say this.... ?

did Saul known as Paul post that?

where you there to hear?

consider 1 point

if a child is born sick or deformed do the parents torment abuse and misuse this child with fear?
                  infact it seems from most reports the parents become DEVOTED to the sick/deformed child

so
                  SIN is a sickness all humans suffer some more than others.
                  NO sinner was asked to be sick and deformed by sin
                  what happened
                  There was an outside influence NOT from themselves that made them A VICTIM AND CAPTIVE TO SIN
                  so the kind solution would be
                  rather than destroy the soul and the body of this sinnner - why not destroy the soul and body of the outside influence that created the sinner in the first place

amazing grace - not really.... if the above 2 verses are the truth

What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
                  This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                    to whom it may concern

grace grace grace -
                    unmerited favour - so the religious say.

did Jesus say this.... ?

did Saul known as Paul post that?

where you there to hear?

consider 1 point

if a child is born sick or deformed do the parents torment abuse and misuse this child with fear?
                    infact it seems from most reports the parents become DEVOTED to the sick/deformed child

so
                    SIN is a sickness all humans suffer some more than others.
                    NO sinner was asked to be sick and deformed by sin
                    what happened
                    There was an outside influence NOT from themselves that made them A VICTIM AND CAPTIVE TO SIN
                    so the kind solution would be
                    rather than destroy the soul and the body of this sinnner - why not destroy the soul and body of the outside influence that created the sinner in the first place

amazing grace - not really.... if the above 2 verses are the truth

Well Lucy, those verses are true, and it was John Newton who wrote the song, https://www.google.com/search?source...=1593123974441

Comment

Well Lucy, those verses are true, and it was John Newton who wrote the song, https://www.google.com/search?source...=1593123974441
                      NO ELIJAH its the dung verses - man made up corruption

no infact they are NOT true at all
                      Father is not putting anyone to hell [ a man made up RCC control system of fear]
                      or
                      anyone into destruction
                      why not
                      - HE is not the revengeful god like those terror gods Yahwehs of the O.T
                      those '' evil eye for an eye gods'' + NO NO NO

the fruit of our father JESUS CALLED HIM ABBA
                      FATHER IS A RESTORER.... A RESTORER OF ALL THINGS.
                      RE= STORE MEANS to return to the original STORE - the store being the divine Kingdom

so

FATHER WILL RESTORE ALL THINGS BACK INTO THE DIVINE KINGDOM

before ye post Elijah you need to really KNOW OUR FATHER'S HEART
                      - rather than believe man made fear control tactics..
                      why not get a really good understanding of the Heart of the Saviour and His Father rather than post from an evil perspective of hell and torment

Comment

NO ELIJAH its the dung verses - man made up corruption

no infact they are NOT true at all
                        Father is not putting anyone to hell [ a man made up RCC control system of fear]
                        or
                        anyone into destruction
                        why not
                        - HE is not the revengeful god like those terror gods Yahwehs of the O.T
                        those '' evil eye for an eye gods'' + NO NO NO

the fruit of our father JESUS CALLED HIM ABBA
                        FATHER IS A RESTORER.... A RESTORER OF ALL THINGS.
                        RE= STORE MEANS to return to the original STORE - the store being the divine Kingdom

so

FATHER WILL RESTORE ALL THINGS BACK INTO THE DIVINE KINGDOM

before ye post Elijah you need to really KNOW OUR FATHER'S HEART
                        - rather than believe man made fear control tactics..

Lucy, all of the scriptures are dung verses to you, that is until ye find out that a verse fits your ideas or pistol.

I can't help but laugh because ye are living according to the flesh.

Comment

• Gotta go Lucy, have a good one.

Comment

Lucy, all of the scriptures are dung verses to you, that is until ye find out that a verse fits your ideas or pistol.

I can't help but laugh because ye are living according to the flesh.
                            no no Elijah
                            i study hours and hours each day AT JESUS FEET
                            and work too drive cook clean and go out for dinner
                            yet
                            I have been trained up by the Saviour
                            - to JUDGE BY THE FRUITS each character bears
                            -not necessarily by the words written as the BBL is a proven corrupted work
                            Constantly you post wrong information Elijah as your read the BBL as a library book which is a very
                            - childish unlearned concept many of your religious fellows also suffer from
                            aka - religious dementia

THE FRUIT OF MESSIAH WAS GLAD TIDINGS FOR ALL MEN - GREAT JOY FOR ALL MEN
                            - therefore when we see destruction terror and fear recorded as a verse
                            - KNOW IT IS THE WORK OF THE SERPENT and his servants

I WILL RESTORE ALL THINGS - is very easy to understand
                            RESTORATION IS THE THEME OF THE GOSPEL and THE FRUIT of the Ministry of the Saviour WHO DIED FOR THE SINS OF THIS WORLD

YOU need to sit at the feet of Yeshua Elijah and learn correctly - not offer up your own childish apostate misundstanding

proof
                            THE ZOMBIE christian religion - the walking dead - the dead who bury the dead.
                            Last edited by LucySmith; 06-25-2020, 06:05 PM.

Comment

• greetings
                              and hello to those saints alone....
                              he few who truly FOLLOW THE SAVIOUR
                              ''PEACE OF EARTH and a GOODWILL to all men - HIS M.O.

CONTRAST with the fruits of other gods.

YAHWEH THE VENGEFUL- the gods of the O.T. CROWN JEWEL M.O.

As for vengeance "Vengeance is mine, I will repay,"
                              is the crown-jewel of YahWeh's gorgonian Godhead.
                              a gorgon
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	rubens.1920x0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	289.9 KB ID:	63014

"Yahweh, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God"
                              (Ex. 34: 14 ]
                              "jealous for my holy name"
                              (Ezek, 219: 25 ).
                              "Yahweh he is an holy God;
                              he is a jealous God;

he will not forgive your transgressions, nor your sins" (Josh. 24: 19 );
                              "Yahweh is jealous, and Yahweh revengeth" (Nahum, 1: 2 ).
                              One must not dare even to dislike him:
                              "Yahweh repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them" (Deut. 7: 10 ).

This is Yahweh's own law of relentless vengeance and persecution of innocent and guilty alike.
                              Fortunately it is simply a monstrous "bluff," for, despite all its blood-curdling iteration, it was perfectly eradicated in 70ad.

The Jahwistic decree against "other gods" is repeated scores of times:

"I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart. ...
                              And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies. I will bring seven times more plagues upon you. ... I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children. ...
                              I will walk contrary unto you also in fury. ...
                              And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat" (Lev. 26: 16-29 );

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

compared Jesus sitting and eating with sinners
                              Jesus forgiving all sinners
                              Jesus as our sacrifice for the sins of the world
                              by their fruits ye shall know them

Comment

greetings
                                and hello to those saints alone....
                                he few who truly FOLLOW THE SAVIOUR
                                ''PEACE OF EARTH and a GOODWILL to all men - HIS M.O.

CONTRAST with the fruits of other gods.

YAHWEH THE VENGEFUL- the gods of the O.T. CROWN JEWEL M.O.

As for vengeance "Vengeance is mine, I will repay,"
                                is the crown-jewel of YahWeh's gorgonian Godhead.
                                a gorgon
                                Click image for larger version Name:	rubens.1920x0.jpg Views:	0 Size:	289.9 KB ID:	63014

"Yahweh, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God"
                                (Ex. 34: 14 ]
                                "jealous for my holy name"
                                (Ezek, 219: 25 ).
                                "Yahweh he is an holy God;
                                he is a jealous God;

he will not forgive your transgressions, nor your sins" (Josh. 24: 19 );
                                "Yahweh is jealous, and Yahweh revengeth" (Nahum, 1: 2 ).
                                One must not dare even to dislike him:
                                "Yahweh repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them" (Deut. 7: 10 ).

This is Yahweh's own law of relentless vengeance and persecution of innocent and guilty alike.
                                Fortunately it is simply a monstrous "bluff," for, despite all its blood-curdling iteration, it was perfectly eradicated in 70ad.

The Jahwistic decree against "other gods" is repeated scores of times:

"I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart. ...
                                And I will set my face against you, and ye shall be slain before your enemies. I will bring seven times more plagues upon you. ... I will also send wild beasts among you, which shall rob you of your children. ...
                                I will walk contrary unto you also in fury. ...
                                And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat" (Lev. 26: 16-29 );

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

compared Jesus sitting and eating with sinners
                                Jesus forgiving all sinners
                                Jesus as our sacrifice for the sins of the world
                                by their fruits ye shall know them
                                Lucy,

Yes Jesus forgave sinners, it's called Grace, which ye teach that Jesus did not teach nor do, yes He forgave sinners or transgressors of His divine law, but He also told them to go and SIN or transgress His divine laws NO MORE, He did NOT condone people habitually and willfully remaining in their SINS or transgressions of His divine laws either.

Comment

Working...
                                X