This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS [ revelation by Paul Cain]

At the “Prophecy II Conference”, held at the Anaheim Vineyard in 1989, Paul Cain shared a revelation the Lord had given him from the King James’ translation of Psalm 14:5
    “The Lord is in the Generation of the Righteous”.
    The Lord explained to Paul the significance of the Generation of the Righteous, as an end-time generation of people who get the Double-portion - which Paul Cain explained as “the Spirit without any limits”.

He went on to say that God deliberately limited the power available to the 1st Century Apostles, as He was saving the best till last, and that God had kept the best of every bloodline for these days.

Bob Jones has also had several revelations concerning the Generation of the Righteous, most memorably (1990) that they were those the Lord had “rescued” from Abortion - Satan’s response to the anointed seed of God going forth has always been to kill the babies.
    Bob said at the time he believed it was those aged 17 and under, taking the date from the Roe vs Wade decision in 1973, but I have always felt that the date was around the mid-1960’s, as Abortion rapidly grew as a solution to the unwanted pregnancies that were occurring.

I have yet to discuss the matter with Bob, and find out if he had definite revelation, but I feel the mid-60’s is right. It doesn’t really matter, as I doubt the Lord will exclude any who qualify except for a birth date. (refer to “The Postman’s Letter” Message at http://www.ancientwells.org.au/Podca...dcast-MP3.html)
    As I listened to the message, I felt the Spirit confirming it, although my Evangelical background threw up several doubts.
    I asked the Lord to make it clear, and suddenly found the Generation of the Righteous appearing on almost every page of the Bible.

I believe that the teaching is one of the “Keys of the Kingdom” - a teaching that unlocks many of the hidden mysteries of the Lord within the Bible.

On at least two occasions in Matthew, Jesus outlines a Key Spiritual Principle: “... the last will be first, and the first will be last
    (Matt 19:30 & 20:16).

The first miraculous sign that Jesus did (John 2:1-11) is a Prophetic sign of the End Times.
    At the wedding feast, Jesus turned water into wine to save the Bridegroom from major embarrassment , and the master of the feast called the bridegroom aside and said:
    “Everyone brings out the choice wine first and then the cheaper wine after the guests have had too much to drink; but you have saved the best till now" (John 2:11, emphasis mine).
    The message of the miracle is that the True bridegroom saves the best till last.

The implication that the First Century Apostles were in some way limited does not sit well with our Evangelical adulation of the Apostle Paul, or of the church of the Book of Acts.

Since our own church experience has fallen well below that mark, we have seen this as the measuring-post of spiritual success. I believe, however, that the Generation of the Righteous and the End-Time Church will go way beyond the achievements of the First Century, and that we have not yet seen the “...even greater things than these” (John 14:12) that Jesus promised.

Paul himself seems to have grown in his understanding of the future as time passed, moving from “I am not in the least inferior to the ‘super-apostles’, even though I am nothing” (2Cor 12:11), early in his ministry, to “the worst of sinners” (1Tim. 1:16). He also seem to change his attitude from “...the Lord is near” (Phil 4:5) to “... but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit” (Rom. 8:23).

In this latter passage Paul seems to be implying that he is aware that he didn’t get the whole of the Spirit, the double-portion of inheritance as sons, but only the firstfruits. Just prior to this, Paul makes several other references to the Generation of the Righteous, and their role:
    1. The creation waits in eager expectation for the sons of God to be revealed. (Rom. 8:19)
    2. ...because those who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God. (Rom. 8:14 )
    3. For the creation was subjected to frustration, not by its own choice, but by the will of the one who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be liberated from its bondage to decay and brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God. (Rom. 8:20,21)
    4. We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time. Not only so, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies. (Rom. 8:22,23)
    Paul seems to be saying here that the First Century Church was still waiting for their adoption as Sons. We have assumed that since this was Paul’s experience, that the normal Christian experience is that this would be fulfilled in heaven. However, this does not satisfactorily account for the reference to the creation being “brought into the glorious freedom of the children of God”, or the implication that there would really be “those who are led by the Spirit”.

part 1

pt 2 cont... a revelation

Likewise, the restoration of all things is referred to in
    Malachi 4:5-6: "See, I will send you the prophet Elijah before that great and dreadful day of the LORD comes. He will turn the hearts of the fathers to their children, and the hearts of the children to their fathers; or else I will come and strike the land with a curse" (Mal. 4:6, emphases mine).
    The restoration, or fulfilled redemption, of creation is to take place before the Second coming of our Lord.
    I believe our misinterpretation has been influenced by a Doctrine I call “the Great Christian Cop-out” - the idea that we are so pathetic that the Church could not cope with the Tribulation, so before things get too rough God will Rapture us out of the world so that we won’t have to experience persecution or difficulty.

I believe this to be one of the deceptive “doctrines of demons” (1Tim. 4:1) Paul referred to, which interferes with our understanding of the Word of God. My Bible says we should be like Jesus (Philippians 2:5), who was made “perfect through suffering” (Hebr. 2:10).

If we examine the issues the Lord is raising in the Church at this time we find that he is dealing with our worldliness and sin, and also that many Christians are suffering “even to the point of death” (Rev 2:10).
    I do not believe there is any validity in this doctrine, and I believe that very soon we will see the forecast “woes” of the Tribulation poured out on the World, and on those in the Church who refuse to repent and allow God to make them like His Son.
    Jesus is not coming back for a pathetic, scab-ridden whore dressed in rags standing by the altar, he is coming for His glorious Bride, who has “made herself ready” (Rev. 19:7).

Remember also that in Revelation 12, there is a reference to a woman in labour, giving birth to a son, who was snatched up to God.
    (quote)
    A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on his heads. His tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that he might devour her child the moment it was born. She gave birth to a son, a male child, who will rule all the nations with an iron sceptre. And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. (Rev 12:1-5)(/quote)

I believe the woman represents the church, labouring to give birth to the Generation of the Righteous, who will liberate Creation from bondage (Rom 8:21).
    Satan is trying to kill the baby (Abortion), but the Lord rescues His seed. Consider also
    Rev 3:21: “To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.” The sitting with Jesus on His throne speaks of the Generation of the Righteous participating in the ruling of he nations.
    Another Biblical metaphor for the Generation of the Righteous is Joel’s Army (Joel 2, Ezekiel 37:1-10) - the End-Time Army of God that has been the subject of song and sermon throughout the 1980’s.

I believe the Ezekiel passage describes the transition from the dry church (before 1994) to the emergence of the mature, spirit-filled Army of God. This transition occurs as the result of the operation of Prophetic Ministry (increasing throughout the world), and passes through the stages of: rattling sound (lots of noise), bones coming together (parts of the Body being gathered), tendons joining bones (relationships forming between different parts of the body), flesh (maturity) and Spirit (fullness of the Spirit).
    Only at the end of the process do they rise “a vast army”. At the moment we are entering the Flesh (maturity) stage in the Western World. Joel 2 paints a picture of this army in action:

Blow the trumpet in Zion; sound the alarm on my holy hill. Let all who live in the land tremble, for the day of the LORD is coming. It is close at hand-- a day of darkness and gloom, a day of clouds and blackness. Like dawn spreading across the mountains a large and mighty army comes, such as never was of old nor ever will be in ages to come. Before them fire devours, behind them a flame blazes. Before them the land is like the garden of Eden, behind them, a desert waste-- nothing escapes them. They have the appearance of horses; they gallop along like cavalry. With a noise like that of chariots they leap over the mountaintops, like a crackling fire consuming stubble, like a mighty army drawn up for battle.

At the sight of them, nations are in anguish; every face turns pale. They charge like warriors; they scale walls like soldiers. They all march in line, not swerving from their course. They do not jostle each other; each marches straight ahead. They plunge through defences without breaking ranks. They rush upon the city; they run along the wall. They climb into the houses; like thieves they enter through the windows. Before them the earth shakes, the sky trembles, the sun and moon are darkened, and the stars no longer shine. The LORD thunders at the head of his army; his forces are beyond number, and mighty are those who obey his command. The day of the LORD is great; it is dreadful. Who can endure it? (Joel 2:1-11).
    Though often written off as a description of a Satanic Locust-force, there is no doubt that this passage refers to the Army of God.
    The highlighted passages show a Church that has lost self-promotion, and is focused on working together to fight the enemy.
    As a result, they follow the Lord and are unstoppable.
    I have found references to the Generation of the Righteous throughout the Bible, and continue to come across more

. The following list of verses is just a fraction of the references to this Generation and what they will be like. It is clear, however, that these have yet to be fulfilled in the church: Joel 2:28-9, Ps 102:18, Is 61:7,9, Is 29:23, Gal 4;28, Ps 102:28, Ps 24:6, Ps 22:30-1, Hab 2:4, Is 58:6-12, John 14:12, Rev 14:1-5, Is 62:2, Zech 10:7b, Ps 145:4-6, Ps 69:36, Ps 78:2-8, Ps 68:11,12, Is 66:2b.

-----------------------------------------------
    we may not agree or we do agree.... nonetheless the wedding in Cana has to be fulfilled. amen.John 2
    Yeshua himself will show those who ae o play he role of the 6 water jugs....He will impess This revelation upon such people. amen
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-26-2016, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Yeshua CALLED.............personally the 12,

HE CALLED
      HE TRAINED
      THEY MANIFESTED HIS TRAINING.

bottom line is the same for the EKKLESIA.

YOU WILL KNOW your calling and will not be left in any doubts at all.
      you will never hum/har over it nor be discouraged because HE IS EVER PRESENT IN THIS PERFECTING WORK within you... after all '' the gates [openings] of hell [ the grave] shall not prevail against us '' and John 3 v 16 also applies.

Comment

next installment....prt1

following Revelation was received by Paul Davies in Dec 1994, and later in Oct 1995. As with all prophetic words, these must be weighed and tested with a spirit of humility and repentance. Where Bible passages are referred to, the interpretations given are not intended to be seen as the interpretation of the passage, but as God speaking to his people’s current situation by giving an interpretation. Some of the following words have already seen a measure of fulfilment.

In December 1994, just after the Father’s Blessing was released in Sydney, Australia, the Lord gave me Ezekiel 37 as a framework for His work in restoring (Malachi 4:6) the Church, and especially an explanation of the Blessing He was pouring out all over the world.

The Toronto refreshing (and other, similar streams) is a fulfilment of Ezekiel 37 - the Valley of Dry Bones. The Lord commanded Ezekiel to Prophesy to the bones, and as he did there was a rattling sound, and the bones came together. Tendons, and then flesh appeared on the bones, and skin covered them. Then the Lord told Ezekiel to Prophesy to the Breath, and the bones rose to their feet - “a mighty army” (v. 10). This picture provides a general overview of the transition of the people of God from dry bones to Joel’s Army.

For over three years now, many dry Christians all over the world have been receiving refreshment from the Lord, despite the strange nature of many manifestations. At this stage we are seeing the dry bones rattling (the manifestations) and coming together (v 7), as the various streams of the body of Christ have been coming together to fellowship, and to receive from the Father. The forming of tendons linking the bones together (v 8) speaks of reconciliation and the rebuilding of relationships between the parts of the body, and this has been witnessed to all over the world with people attending meetings from all denominations. The next stage is the formation of flesh (maturity of character and holiness) and skin over the bones, and this is followed later by a release of the Breath or Spirit, which brings the Body to life. The picture of the “mighty army” seems to be a common metaphor for an aspect of the end-time church walking in the fullness of Joel 2:28ff.

Many mature Prophetic people were given revelation from the Lord about the coming Harvest in the ‘90’s. The Lord was speaking of three Waves of the Spirit - each taking the church and its mission significantly further in the things of God. I now believe that the Father’s Blessing we have witnessed so far is either the first of these Waves or the prelude to the first wave (though I lean towards the former). To this date, we have most often been seeing the first two events from the Ezekiel passage - especially when we look at the body of Christ instead of individual Christians. We are seeing more “cross-pollination” between different movements than ever before, and there seems to be a much wider acceptance of the Lord’s work amongst other groups.

This does not discount or deny that many individuals have grown in maturity and holiness, and especially passion for Jesus, but I believe strongly believe that what we have seen of these so far comes more under the heading of “token” or individual blessing, rather than the full, widespread release to the whole body. Paul Cain often says that God gives us a foretaste, that we might have a taste-for, and the Lord seems to be planting a hunger in the hearts of many Christians for more passion for His Son.

Many Pastors and lay people have been concerned for many years about real character change, and I believe we are now on the verge of the Next Wave, which will see this emerge in fullness, as the “flesh” comes onto the bones (v 8). As the movement of the Spirit continues, we will see these things becoming more and more evident, until the Lord releases Power on the church (v 9-10). I was shown this wave by the Lord in October, 1995, and many others have spoken of similar revelation.

At the time, I was asking the Lord why the power seemed to be receding - the tide was obviously going out, and where was the next step - the maturity and holiness. He responded by giving me a series of crystal-clear visions, which became more and more detailed, over the next fortnight.

The first vision was of an immense storm sweeping through Sydney from the Blue Mountains (to the South-west). The storm obliterated everything in its path, but the Lord gave me to understand that only the things He wanted destroyed were being torn down. This speaks of the judgments, many prophesied ahead of time, that will accompany the Next Wave. Remember 1 Peter 4:11 “Judgment begins with the household of God” We must be very careful in how we discern the Lord’s work at this time, as many are presuming to judge other streams who have not yet received the same type or level of revelation at this time, yet are still part of God’s work. We must be especially careful about judging Prophecy, and wary about speaking out against the Lord’s servants operating in this area. I felt strongly that this would incur harsh judgment from the Lord (ref. 2 Kings chapter 1).

The next three visions were of an immense tidal wave coming in towards Sydney, with more and more detail each time. The Lord showed me several people on the beach in foot-deep water, involved in ministry. They were looking down at their feet in disappointment and asking: “Why is the tide going out?” “Where is the power going?” “Where is the holiness and maturity we felt the Lord was releasing?” Because they were looking down, they could not see that the reason the tide was going out was because it was being sucked up into the wave, which was now towering hundreds of metres above them, curled over and about to fall. Then the vision zoomed out, and I saw the wave fall upon them. It fell vertically, and cut the beach from under their feet, so that they were immediately struggling to stay afloat in the depth of water.

The Lord explained that the Next Wave was much bigger than anyone expected, and that it would fall very suddenly, with more abundance of power and maturity than His people foresaw.
        He impressed that the first wave had been partly to teach us to swim, so we could stay afloat in the next. Many people could not see the abundance that the Lord had for His people because they were looking down at their feet, rather than up at Him. I had a sense that the wave would hit around April-June ( I had hoped that meant 1996, but had no clearer revelation).

I believe that the final Wave (in this outpouring) will go even further, and will be the Breath of Life, though what form this takes will become more apparent as the Next Wave takes hold.

It is important to note that the entire process in Ezekiel 37 is driven by the operation of prophetic ministry. At the moment, the prophetic is very immature in the church, but God is releasing maturity in this area, and we shall see this increasing, and gaining more widespread acceptance very rapidly. Every major event in the release of the Father’s Blessing to the church was prophesied several years in advance by a number of mature prophetic ministers.

God is taking the initiative! In Ezekiel 37, the prophetic only operates at God’s command, and the process continues at the direction of the Father. This is not man-generated, but is a visitation of God to prepare us for the Last Days. Let us continue to seek His face in a spirit of repentance, humility and the fear of the Lord (Isaiah 66:2), and cry “More, Lord”.

Email: [email protected]

Comment

a revelation...............

The Lord explained that the Next Wave was much bigger than anyone expected, and that it would fall very suddenly, with more abundance of power and maturity than His people foresaw.

the disciples dwell in John 10 v 10 and yes it does SUDDENLY manifest but this is at its COMPLETION because right through our growing stages we were already living and witnessing this DIVINE ABUNDANCE..... the blossom/ the bud/ the fruits

remember the water jars were filled up gradually until they were filled. john2.

therefore do you know if you are being FILLED........................................YES.

Comment

the ADVENT OF YESHUA..................

WAS TO HIT THE NERVE, within us all. [the establishing of the kingdom within here]

the 'NERVE'' was to be HIS IMAGE AND BE AS HE IS HERE.

nerve can also be ~'NEVER''~~~~'

WE CAN HIT THE NERVE or never hit the nerve and if we remain IN ORGANISED RELIGION..... the word ''never'' applies.

i am the 1st to agree, church seems attractive, especially if you don't do your homework and allow others to teach you their version and their thoughts,
            I am all for ekklesia watchmen and their saintly edification but, also there is a programme of hype and this hype fills the pews and the coffers not to mention THE COFFINS.

so IN Christ YESHUA HITS THE DIVINE NERVE within [ as a bud] and then progressively tunes us into HIS WORK WITHIN HIS PLANS.

NOT 1 PERSON CALLED remains doubtful of this call because there is NO HYPE but evidences and witnesses to confirm such a calling. amen

Comment

i wish to MAKE THIS AS PLAIN AS CAN BE.....

I believe there is a religious conspiracy so vast none will suspect....hence the term ''few'' find eternal life.

this conspiracy is a deceived mindset termed A CULTure and all are IN the CULT of.................'' my position/COUNTRY/CHURCH/ is correct yours is wrong''. [WE ARE TRUE YOU ARE FALSE]
              the FEW who do, FIND eternal life - therefore it is hidden~

to find means to look for to investigate to seek and to search for,.
              the CULTure STOPS this seeking because the mind set says ''we have got it all we are right''.

NARROW IS THE GATE~~
              “If you only had one opportunity to minister to a person, what would you teach?”

I still had to think for a moment, but quickly came up with an answer. I would share the meaning of true eternal life. That may not sound very profound or even foundational, but that’s because most people don’t know what the Bible means when it talks about eternal life.

Someone might say, “Eternal life is living forever.” But that’s not it. No one ceases to exist when they die. Everyone lives forever in either heaven or hell. “Well then, eternal life must be living forever in heaven instead of hell.” That’s not it either.
              John 3:36 says,
              “He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.”
              Everlasting life is a present-tense possession

It’s not something that begins when we get to heaven.
              There are a number of scriptures that speak of everlasting life as something we possess in this life (John 4:14; 5:24; 6:27; 6:40, 47).

So, the question remains, “What is everlasting life?”
              This is very important.
              John 3:16 says this is the reason that Jesus came.

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”
              Many people have mistakenly thought that the goal of salvation is the forgiveness of sin to avoid hell.
              That’s not what John 3:16 is saying.
              Sure, not perishing in hell is an important part of what Jesus came to do.
              He accomplished that by paying the debt for all our sins, past, present, and even the ones we haven’t committed yet.

If that’s all there is to salvation, that’s more than any of us deserve, and it would still be worth preaching.
              But salvation is much, much more than getting our sins forgiven so we can go to heaven instead of hell.

Let me say it this way.
              If all you did was ask Jesus to forgive your sins so you wouldn’t perish in hell, then you are missing out on eternal life.

Sin was a barrier that stood between us and a holy God.
              It had to be removed.
              That’s exactly what Jesus did, and He did it well.
              Sin is no longer standing between God and man (2 Cor. 5:17).
              But to what does that entitle us?

Sure, it entitles us to live forever with God in heaven.
              That’s wonderful.
              But there are tremendous benefits right here, right now, on earth.
              Eternal life is one of those benefits.

Jesus defined eternal life for us in John 17:3. That verse says,

“[quote]And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.”]/quote]

Eternal life is knowing God.
              You may be disappointed with that definition.
              You think you know God and you still aren’t satisfied.
              You want there to be something more.
              The key lies in understanding what the Bible means by this word “know.”

This was speaking of much more than just intellectual knowledge.
              It can be seen in hundreds of Bible scriptures, like, “Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain” (Gen. 4:1). Adam didn’t just know Eve intellectually.
              That won’t produce children.
              He had an intimate, personal experience with her.
              This was speaking of a knowing between a man and a woman in the most intimate way possible.

Likewise, when Jesus said eternal life was knowing God, He was speaking of having an intimate, close, personal relationship with God.
              That’s awesome!

Many people believe Jesus died to forgive their sins, but they still don’t have a close, personal, intimate relationship with their Father God.
              They think that is reserved for heaven.
              They are content to muddle through life singing songs about how, when we all get to heaven, what a day that will be.

That is not to take anything away from heaven, but we are supposed to have eternal life (close, intimate, personal relationship with God our Father and Jesus Christ His Son) right now.
              It’s not “pie in the sky by and by” but rather “steak on your plate while you wait.”

Jesus said in John 3:16 that God loved the world so much, He gave His only begotten Son so those who believed on Him wouldn’t perish but have everlasting life.
              If all you have done is believe on Jesus so you won’t go to hell, then you are missing out on the everlasting life the Lord wants to have with you right now.

Why is this so misunderstood?
              It is because the church has changed the message of salvation.
              They have placed a period after the word “perish” in John 3:16.
              They have told the world that the reason God sent His Son to die for their sins was so they wouldn’t perish, PERIOD.
              That excludes the true message of eternal life and intimate relationship with God as the goal of salvation.

http://www.awmi.net/reading/teaching.../eternal_life/
              Last edited by LucySmith; 08-27-2016, 01:40 AM.

Comment

many references to the righteous and their rewards/blessings

the righteous move from the outside [flesh] to the inside [ spiritual life] here.
                the outside flesh has many ''laws'' to govern it, but the inside spiritual man is perfect.
                The righteous are very different from the religious as the mindset has been changed from 'the' CULTure of unbelief.

religion makes people UNbelievers even when they proclaim Yeshua is Lord.
                in religion it seems the VITAL INGREDIENTS have been substituted for religious works and religious laws that keep the person in the flesh = or put simply - it maintains the flesh.

to 'walk in the spirit of LIFE' is totally different from ''going to church''.
                perhaps it is best said ''if you walk within the SPIRIT OF LIFE you don't go to church''. [ the 2 walks are incompatible]

because THE CULT is so strong, to be ''called out'' from such demonic strength needs THE ANOINTING TO BREAK THE YOKE OF RELIGIOUS BONDAGES.
                THE SEVERING of this unholy cord, must happen to be able to ''walk with God our Father, as our friend''.

the righteous.. become as a living testament of the type of people that one day would be called a NEW BREED or the new creation..

these people have THEIR FATHER'S MARK.....
                what is this actually

Father's Mark:
                Incorporation of the Mind of Christ into those who would hold on firmly to Christ, not wavering in their thought-life/thinking pattern.
                These have no double-mindedness, but are fastened firmly in the Heavens.
                They are not living "anti" (Instead of) Christ, but derive all their sustenance from Him and know that He alone is the One that can sustain us - not our self-effort, our works, our "beliefs", our money. (1John 2:18.)

Comment

our true example.....

YESHUA IS OUR ONLY EXAMPLE..... here is why,
                  look and learn and let us all come outside the religious fog of death.

Master Jesus (Yahushuah) gave us the example of living a multi-dimensional life on earth.
                  did you see this truth

He boldly stated that he was in heaven at the same time he was on earth.
                  did you see this truth

This is why he could teach the deep mysteries of the Kingdom of heaven, work miracles, prophesy and also address the political and social injustices of his day.
                  now you know why this is possible AND all other systems have failed to reproduce the same fruits

“And no man has gone up to Heaven except he who went down from Heaven: The Son of Man – he who is in Heaven.” John 3:13

Comment

pls clear IN box IAH

yes I know. [the mark of the beast is sin]
                    I agree.

sometimes I feel some parts but not all of the book of revelation.... is a man made up ancient agenda.... as if, ''they'' wrote the agendas into revelation and then say '' it is of ''god'' - therefore ''the mark'' as a tattoo etc is phony but will come to pass. and the guillotine to cut off heads false too. it is all so 'sinc'' to me at this time....

consider this, and I had the same thoughts too.... it all seems to me ''so neat''...http://forum.prisonplanet.com/index.php?topic=161843.0
                    ---------------------------------------------------------------

oh BTW
                    i saw these 2 words today....

living library

= they overcame satan by ''the word of their testimony'' - they overcame satan by words, as a living library,
                    say amen IAH and we send out our proclaimation.
                    http://shreveministries.org/cms/uplo...20Promise.html

remember Elijah tried to have the ''righteous'' beheaded.... never understanding the true meanings....... so..... here we go for the righteous generation

DELIVERANCE AND RESCUE—“Though hand join in hand, the wicked shall not be unpunished: but the seed of the righteous shall be delivered.” (Proverbs 11:21)
                    The Living Bible says, “God will rescue the children of the godly.”

34-35. INSTRUCTION AND PEACE—“All your children shall be taught by the LORD, and great shall be the peace of your children.” (Isaiah 54:13)

homework
                    going down the rabbit holes..http://wespenre.com/My-Books/Book2-A...ingularity.pdf
                    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-29-2016, 09:31 PM.

Comment

the G.O.T.R... HAS TO BECOME A LIVING REALITY

A DISCIPLE has to be trained to live ALIVE out from their spiritual inner man.
                      the INNER MAN - THE MAN OF GOD - inside has to dominate all our thinking process so we walk in the spirit of life and no longer are moved by the whims/illusions/trances of mortal life.

the spiritual man [ god in man] has to take pre-emminance over all choices, and be as the wind bloweth.
                      to flow as the wind, knowing only the COMFORT OF THE SPIRIT AND HIS PEACE.

I DONT KNOW ANYONE WHO HAS GROWN INTO THIS FAITH/WALK/PRESENCE so i cannot compare walks.....because i guess a disciple is locked into that SECRET PLACE.

Comment

You are not here by accident,

You are not here by accident, chance, or coincident.
                        Your parents were only convenient for you arriving in the physical 3 dimensional existence you now experience.
                        You came through your mother, but you came from God.
                        Parents gave you the physical and biological stuff to house who you really are, until the appointed time of the Divine Nature Activated.
                        You are being summoned and wooed to an experience that transcends what is known as the human experience.
                        Therefore, arise and shine because the Light within is coming to full expression and what you call the glory of God will become more visible on your physical being".

Comment

now that is the truth

https://www.facebook.com/dpmlegacy/p...type=3&theater

Comment

amen

The disciples in Jesus day are just like the disciples in our day. The question is always, “when?”

When will this be Lord? When will you appear?

For my walk in this day to day testing I have posed that question many times. When the Spirit of Father moved upon me concerning this paper I entered into a phenomenal struggle in that the content of this particular part #6 study on The Mystery of God is going to be groundbreaking. Not just for something new, but for something expected. When this first came to me in the simplistic way I live my life, the thought overwhelmed me so much so that I asked the Lord several times if I heard Him right. “How is it Lord that you show this unto me” was my question. And immediately after this revelation came I sought confirmation, but found NONE. To me that is very dangerous ground because a word from the Lord without confirmation is a word that one must test even more stringently. A word that perplexes the mind if you let it. A word that causes one to test their very motivation. Such a word came to me since the last paper unto this paper. It is a word that is scriptural, but not confirmed in “present truth” to my knowledge.

As I wrestled with this word with no confirmation I asked the Lord to not allow my steps to wander into deception. Not just for myself, but for anyone who would want to read these things. As I did the Lord reminded me of His words to me when I was but a lad of 18, that I would see and speak things not heard before to His Body, but would learn to do so in humility. Please know that it is in this humility that I write these things, without the comfortable chair of rest in confirmation. Not things of a notion which would lead to spiritual delusion or pride, but a thing of beauty if it is indeed truth in the inward parts, things which will manifest outwardly. I knew after spending some days with this word that the Lord was most earnest that I proclaim it. In my heart and mind I tried all I could to resist bringing forth this word. I tried to stamp it under my feet, to discard it, to disannul it, even to slightly backslide away from it, all to no avail. The Lord simply gave me to know that it would be well to share it with those who are of the company of His Overcomers, they in whom Christ is to appear, they who will enter the eternal glorified state.

To bring forth this kind of a prophecy one must understand that things at times can also become frustrating when a word is proclaimed. One of the jobs of prophets is to declare a word and bring it forth when at times no confirming word preceded it. This can be dangerous ground, part of that groundbreaking word mentioned above. It is like stepping off on the deep end without knowing where the depths will take you. I commented to my wife that prophecy in such a manner without prior confirmation is the most difficult thing I have ever had to do. But when the word does go forth, it GETS confirmed, so now I step forward to bring forth this word which I pray will edify the Body of Christ greatly in anticipation of His soon return.

In the years, months and days gone by there has been many such visions, prophecies, dreams and words of knowledge concerning the coming of the Lord and concerning in particular the manifestation of the Sons and Daughters of God. Knowing that God moves in such a way that is beyond our minds to fathom, we know that nothing is vain if it is held in balance before ones faith. We had words and prophecies without end about His coming and His soon appearing. Even in my own writings I have had such things. So I asked the Lord of this. “Lord, what of all that you have given and revealed, even in the world of the cosmos, all that has been written concerning signs and wonders of your return?” “Is it so Lord?” There were words associated with time, words associated with the motion of stars, comets, lights in the heavens. Words associated with progress in the church of God, in the motion of God’s Spirit, in the time frame of world history. Words concerning the abomination that makes desolate, word after word after word, but still we wait for His appearing. “When shall these things be?”

So then, in simple prophecy I say unto you that we have entered the age of His Kingdom. The midnight hour has passed. The time of His dominion has come. It has come, not just upon this earth, but it is being heralded into the very cosmos itself. You can call this what you’d like to call it. You can call it “The Feast of Tabernacles.” You can call it “The Time of His Appearing.” You can call it “The Manifestation of His Kingdom.” You can call it what you will, but let us call it what it really is. It is the start of the new day of the millennial reign of Christ. Even so, that is what I received, again, with no other confirmation that I am aware of.

There are two things that will happen.

1) A light will dawn piercing this darkness of the midnight hour just passed. This light will be a sign unto the nations that things which have been will be no more and things which have not been seen or known will be seen in realms of peace and comfort and joy for all the nations of the earth.

2) That at the dawning of the light of this day, the manifestation of the Sons and Daughters of God will happen, each one receiving their glorified body, even the fullness of their inheritance in God and in The Mystery of God.

cont

Comment

cont

When you look around you in the world of men you do not see much change.
                              You do not see the systems collapsed or the ways of man ended.
                              BUT IT IS HAPPENING.
                              As I have prophesied before, the shakings of God will take place, the kingdoms man has built will collapse, and anything that remains will be destroyed by the marching of The Army of The Lord.
                              Do not be deceived, the systems you see around you in whatever part of the world you live in have fallen under the judgment of God. He is judging them SO THAT MAN MAY ENTER THIS NEW DAY.
                              He is removing from them that which is contrary to His eternal Kingdom.
                              The nations WILL NOT SURVIVE THIS, the people in the nations will, but the governments, politics, money systems, carnal knowledge systems, all of that will NOT survive.
                              God is shaking this perfectly, even now past this midnight hour, and He is doing a quick and a short work of it.
                              Man will continue to patch things up, will continue to cover over problems, but God is blowing the winds of His wrath against all of that, nothing will be left unexposed.
                              I say all of that in trepidation and fear knowing that I have prophesied a groundbreaking word.
                              I say unto you dear reader, that the Kingdom of God has begun to be manifested, The Feast of Tabernacles, the coming of Christ, call it what you will, the ordered arrangement for all this to happen is even now happening.

“O my dove, that art in the clefts of the rock, in the secret places of the stairs, let me see thy countenance, let me hear thy voice; for sweet is thy voice, and thy countenance is comely. Take us the foxes, the little foxes, that spoil the vines: for our vines have tender grapes.” (Song of Solomon 2:14-15)

Do not allow that which is common for man to do to become a “spoil” unto you. For man looks upon the outward world and conditions himself as to what he sees.
                              But the Lord always speaks that which is concerning the promise of His full redemption.
                              The little foxes can spoil the vine if you allow your mind to be overcome with doubt.
                              That becomes to you a gray area, a place wherein doubts about God and the time you are in can be a fox destroying your grape planting.
                              In such a time as this, we ever more need to rejoice that His promise is sure and His coming is steadfast, even at the entering in of this time of His dominion.
                              As to the time frame, I know not how long it will be till outward manifestation will be reality, but I do know that this has even begun.
                              Just as your flesh and the Mystery of Iniquity in you came to the full, so also now the consummation.
                              That which is fully mature in spirit will in this dawning day consume all that is of the natural.
                              These things are works of God, not man, His handiwork, a new creation, and it will come to pass just as the dark is overtaken by the light of the rising sun.

So when will the actual manifestation of our mortal flesh take place?
                              When will we receive the new bodies which are the fullness of our inheritance in God?
                              When will it be that the Army of the Lord will actually begin its forward march to end death and dying in this present world?
                              I say unto you in prophecy that it will be at the breaking forth of His light.
                              At the dawn of the sun, renewed and made new in the brightness of this His Kingdom day.
                              At the same time that the Army marches, so too will His Throne be established upon the mountain tops, and mankind will know that Jesus reigns, and mankind will understand that His reign is all that matters.
                              Do not forget that the day began at midnight; the dawn comes as the light emerges over the horizon, and that is indeed the sign of His appearing.

The Lord gave me one thing for each of us to do which will be of benefit to us in the breaking of this day.
                              For some this may be difficult, for others not so hard.
                              What I saw was that the Lord wants us to take everyone associated with our personal lives and REMOVE THEM ALL from our hearts and from our minds.
                              I do not mean we reject them.
                              What I saw was that we take them OUT from our thoughts and from our hearts, setting them outside of our persons.
                              It matters not if they be relatives, wife or husband, children, friends, neighbours, enemies.
                              We take them outside of our hearts and minds, casting them upon the Lord alone, leaving them there.

This is part of a sanctification process for the Overcomers to do so that we all are emptied and prepared for the infilling of His glory.
                              We no longer seek restoration, or fulfillment of promise or that a task assigned concerning another person you set outside of your heart and mind, even if it be matters of forgiveness or restitution.
                              We drop it all right here, right now, putting them outside of our persons.
                              That was what the Lord gave me for those who He is about to glorify.

Written in trembling and in fear.

Kenneth B Visscher

Comment

Working...
                              X