Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

as Disciples - there is A PROMISE- that will NOT fade away.............

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• as Disciples - there is A PROMISE- that will NOT fade away.............

thank you Abba,

each disciple as a CHILD OF GOD, receives their personal PROMISE from their divine Father,
    their destiny over time is personally revealed to them and the edification, the faith and the trials entered into that go to make their destiny possible.

THE TRAINING UP of a child into their place and rank is given in a divine and holy way, so none are mistaken nor confused.

yes, it is progressive and Rome was not built in a day, yet, in silence and darkness this work is carried out until the TIME APPOINTED.

hidden away, in the secret place, the disciples are trained into displaying /manifesting the kingdom divine.
    it has NO worldly religious types of worship but simply THE SPIRIT AND THE TRUTH.

HE CHOOSE me/HE CHOOSE you

that is all
    that is everything
    that is important to our walk
    our walk as nothing to do with another's walk. Each walk is individual and not a corporate walk at all.
    why not?
    because each life has a different destiny YET each life when joined together MAKES A WHOLE.

when Peter questioned Yeshua on John, He said ''what is this too you'' -[ mind your own business,]john21
    John's promise/destiny was not Peter's
    Apostle John still remains..... an awesome revelation to those who HEAR.

we should LEARN from this and stop putting a corporate advice, [en masse] when each child needs to hear for themselves and then WALK INTO their own divine rank/destiny.

Comment

you - cannot tell me how to walk... you are not IN my destiny.

nor can I tell you, for you are in your own destiny.
      what I do, is none of your business and what you do as a ''choosen'' is none of my business.

however, regarding the apostate who wishes to tell everyone how to think.... they are not ''chosen''.

but cont
      what I learn is for my destiny and not yours.
      yes we could be co joined, as a group whole ofcourse - yet also notice so was Judas.... something to consider as '' a destiny of a disciple''[...perhaps]

Yeshua always insists HE IS OUR TEACHER..... AND ofcourse He knows the path of each child. amen

did you notice Caleb in the OT?
      did he have the ''same corp. lessons as the whole tribe''
      ofcourse not.
      he alone stood that day alone as his destiny demanded and he alone has no death recorded against His name when all others have inc Joshua.

see what I mean
      CALEB KNEW his destiny and was not moved by the 'destiny' of the masses.

I am not moved by your words to me, that opposes the WORD OF THE LORD MASTER MESSIAH [ big M]
      I am not moved by your religious views that opposes what I know is correct from HIS PROMISES TO ME as His child.

you maybe upstairs and I maybe downstairs, but we live in the same house - your upstairs living is different from my downstairs living but both serve the same Master. Each in their own trained up personalised way.

don't tell me how to think, when it opposes the TEACHERS instruction too me.
      don't tell me how to worship, when it opposes the TEACHERS instruction too me.

I don't belong too you BUT THE SAVIOUR.
      I am not your business.

ZION THE CITY OF GOD - IS A CITY AND A CITY AS A WHOLE FUNCTIONS UPON INDIVIDUAL compartments that have AUTHORITY in that dept. to run the city correctly.
      so go away religious busybody, YOU HAVE NO AUTHORITY OVER ME !!!!!

Comment

the faith walk of the overcomer......................

has nothing to do with those who do not walk by the same faith as the Son of God did.
        these people are outside THE CHOOSEN realm and are of a rank, the overcomers know nothing about.
        the dead still bury the dead- the religious still remain in vanity's realm.

however for the choosen, enchristed, theirs is a different walk outside the religious square the religious dead know nothing of.

the barbs, the spiteful arrows of the unregenerated, do not pierce the mind of the choosen.... for these are a NEW BREED, A NEW RACE OF HUMAN====== god in man and man in god. amen.

Comment

the PRINCIPLE OF WHOLENESS....................

is missing from the religious masses.
          what is this principle = FATHERHOOD.

the FATHERHOOD IS THE TRUE DIVINE PRINCIPLE IN THE SONS AND DAUGHTERS OF GOD.
          none will ever teach LIKE A FATHER, TO HIS CHILD.

NO ONE can teach a child correctly but their father.amen

Comment

The pressure of true discipleship

YOU, know nothing of my pressure the Saviour allows as satan rages against the Ekklesia.
            YOU, are not wearing my shows [ you wear your own]
            YOU, cannot tell me where I am wrong, as I BELONG TO A TEACHER WITH A VERY DIFFERENT MINDSET THAN YOURS.

you see, you have NO rights over me, as I am HIS WORKMANSHIP - NOT YOURS.
            He separates me to Himself, not too you.

why?

I need to unlearn everything I learnt in vanity.

Comment

No one has eternal life without keeping the commandments.

Lucy, where did Messiah say, that the law would be destroyed in AD 70??

Lucy also said:Where does any Disciple ever say, no man can keep YAH'S laws?

Also, the apostle John absolutely upheld the law and commandments.

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law. 1 John 3:4

By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments. For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. 1 John 5:2-3.

He/She that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him/her. . 1 John 2:4.

Anyone who says, I know Him-Messiah and YAHWEH ELOHIM, and keeps NOT His commandments, IS A LIAR, and the truth is NOT in them.

Well, we now know that Lucy is a LIAR, and the truth is not in her.

Lucy, don't you claim to know Elohim the Father, and Messiah??

Well, the apostle John explicitly calls YOU a LIAR, because you keep not His commandments.

Why want you believe and accept the apostle John's words Lucy?

Comment

the religious witch THROWS OUT ITS personal STUPIDITY....

AS A SMOKE SCREEN to the truth~~~~~~

Comment

Working...
                X