Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRUTH SEEKING IS not for cowards......

it takes divine courage and holy common sense to SEEK OUT the real truth for ourselves
    ...........................did you know this?

Who wrote the following?

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal.
    Though I tell what is to come, and know all secrets, and all wisdom; and though I have faith strong as the storm which lifts mountains from their seat, but have not love, I am nothing.
    And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and give all my fire that I have received from my Father, but have not love, I am in no wise profited.
    Love is patient, love is kind. Love is not envious, works not evil, knows not pride; is not rude, neither selfish; is slow to anger, imagines no mischief; rejoices not in injustice, but delights in justice. Love defends all, love believes all, love hopes all, love bears all; never exhausts itself; but as for tongues they shall cease, and, as for knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we have truth in part, and error in part, but when the fullness of perfection is come, that which is in part shall be blotted out. When a man was a child he spoke as a child, understood as a child, thought as a child; but when he became a man he put away childish things. For now we see through a glass and through dark sayings. Now we know in part, but when we are come before the face of God, we shall not know in part, but even as we are taught by him. And now remain these three: faith and hope and love; but the greatest of these is love.

we all know WHO don't we?

Answer:
    It looks like a passage from 1 Cor13 that Paul wrote.

Correct Answer: It’s an excerpt from the Essenes Gospel of Peace.
    The passage from 1 Cor 13 that looks like this is merely a PLAGIARISM of that excerpt.

Conclusion:
    So 1 Cor 13 is a PLAGIARISM.
    Keep in mind that you have been taught to believe it came from APOSTLE Paul.
    Why specifically Paul?
    What do they know that they don’t want you to know.

truthseekers.com

well WHY DIDNT we all know about this before?

Why you didn’t get to find this out before:

"Perhaps even more important is the fact that the (excerpt above from the Essene Gospel of Peace) was found hidden away in the Vatican Library and removed by a priest because he believed the world should know the truth.
    In fact hidden away in the Vatican Library are copies of ancient manuscripts that are far older and more pure than anything we make our biblical translations from today.

When asked why the Roman Church does not make these manuscripts available to Christians today, they said that they (the church) believe that they are the sole keepers of the truth --that these scriptures do not belong to those who are outside Roman Catholicism.

They believe that genuine followers of Christ will be a part of their Church --a priest dedicated to the furtherance of what they consider God's true Church --and they therefore believe that they alone have been entrusted with the ultimate truths of the teachings of The Way, and the secrets of the Kingdom belong only to them. "

there u go~~~~ its bad news
    truthseekers.com

its all GOD'S WORD - but apparently its given out -on a need to know basis

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      it takes divine courage and holy common sense to SEEK OUT the real truth for ourselves
      ...........................did you know this?

Who wrote the following?

"Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am become as sounding brass or a tinkling cymbal.
      Though I tell what is to come, and know all secrets, and all wisdom; and though I have faith strong as the storm which lifts mountains from their seat, but have not love, I am nothing.
      And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and give all my fire that I have received from my Father, but have not love, I am in no wise profited.
      Love is patient, love is kind. Love is not envious, works not evil, knows not pride; is not rude, neither selfish; is slow to anger, imagines no mischief; rejoices not in injustice, but delights in justice. Love defends all, love believes all, love hopes all, love bears all; never exhausts itself; but as for tongues they shall cease, and, as for knowledge, it shall vanish away. For we have truth in part, and error in part, but when the fullness of perfection is come, that which is in part shall be blotted out. When a man was a child he spoke as a child, understood as a child, thought as a child; but when he became a man he put away childish things. For now we see through a glass and through dark sayings. Now we know in part, but when we are come before the face of God, we shall not know in part, but even as we are taught by him. And now remain these three: faith and hope and love; but the greatest of these is love.

we all know WHO don't we?

Answer:
      It looks like a passage from 1 Cor13 that Paul wrote.

Correct Answer: It’s an excerpt from the Essenes Gospel of Peace.
      The passage from 1 Cor 13 that looks like this is merely a PLAGIARISM of that excerpt.

Conclusion:
      So 1 Cor 13 is a PLAGIARISM.
      Keep in mind that you have been taught to believe it came from APOSTLE Paul.
      Why specifically Paul?
      What do they know that they don’t want you to know.

truthseekers.com
      I suppose John PLAGIARISED part of it too.

John wrote:

But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him? My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth. 1 John 3:17-18.

Comment

Lucy don't listen to STRANGERS does she??

Comment

who wrote these... [we all know the answer dont we]

religious INDOCTRINATION- is ever present...........
          Where do the following come from?

“We are his offspring”

“Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling”

“in him we live and move and have our being”

“Cretans are always liars”

“Bad company corrupts good character”

“The good that I would I do not; but the evil which I would not do, that I do”

“But if any widow has children or nephews, let them learn first to show piety at home”

“Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling”

Answer: They look like passages from the letters of Paul.

Correct answer: They actually come directly from the pagan writings of
          Arastus(c.300 BCE);
          Epimenides (c 600BCE);
          Menander(c 350 BCE);
          Hippolytus(c 430 BCE);
          Terence(c 200 BCE) who were extollong the idol "Zeus".

Also quoted is apassage from the Buddhist scriptures(c 500-250 BCE).

do you know see why I will not put up with saul/paul religious sewerage??????
          truthseekers.com

Comment

i told you over and over.... you did not listen......

Arastus "We are his (Zeus) offspring" (Acts 17:28)

Epimenides"god (Zeus) is not far from each one of us for in him we live and move and have our being" (Acts 17:27,28)

From Epimenides "Cretans are always liars, evil brutes lazy gluttons(Titus 1:12)

From Menander "Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Cor 15:33)

From Hippolytus "Thegood that I would I do not; but the evil which I would not do, that I do" (Romans 7:19)

From Terence "But if any widow has children or nephews, let them learn first to show piety at home" (1 Timothy 5:4)

From Mahaparinibanasuta Buddhistscriptures "Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" (Phillipians 2:12)

Conclusion: So once again we find plagiarisms (from PAGAN WRITINGS!) in Paul’s letters.
            It’s as if Paul didn’t have an original thought and had to beg, borrow or steal passages that looked good (and actually were extolling another “god”), to put into his letters that the Christian Church have made you to believe are the WORD OF GOD! Think again!! You have been deceived…

drinking more denial juice?
            or
            are you brave enough to say, I was deceived by saul/paul.??????

hero or coward?
            truthseekers.com

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              Arastus "We are his (Zeus) offspring" (Acts 17:28)

Epimenides"god (Zeus) is not far from each one of us for in him we live and move and have our being" (Acts 17:27,28)

From Epimenides "Cretans are always liars, evil brutes lazy gluttons(Titus 1:12)

From Menander "Bad company corrupts good character" (1 Cor 15:33)

From Hippolytus "Thegood that I would I do not; but the evil which I would not do, that I do" (Romans 7:19)

From Terence "But if any widow has children or nephews, let them learn first to show piety at home" (1 Timothy 5:4)

From Mahaparinibanasuta Buddhistscriptures "Work out your own salvation with fear and trembling" (Phillipians 2:12)

Conclusion: So once again we find plagiarisms (from PAGAN WRITINGS!) in Paul’s letters.
              It’s as if Paul didn’t have an original thought and had to beg, borrow or steal passages that looked good (and actually were extolling another “god”), to put into his letters that the Christian Church have made you to believe are the WORD OF GOD! Think again!! You have been deceived…

drinking more denial juice?
              or
              are you brave enough to say, I was deceived by saul/paul.??????

hero or coward?
              truthseekers.com
              Lucy, anyone can copy scripture, and add the name ZEUS, duce, or any other name, however, it does not make it true.

Just like I call YOU ""LUCYFER" is your real name not "Lucy"???????????????????

Comment

so~~~ you think the bible is THE WORD OF GOD without flaws?

ofcourse - its all part of the indoctrination - DONT DARE QUESTION.

question:
                If these PAULINE letters contain plagiarisms and excerpts from pagan writings (extolling Zeus) why was I not told about this before?

Answer:
                Everyone has been deceived and knowledge of the truth is only now starting to surface.
                This is entirely consistent with what the real Word of God said about the matter (if you bother to examine the real Word of God closely by yourself).

Question:
                So is the Bible the Word of God?

Answer:
                No, the Word of God is in the Bible, but the Bible is not the Word of God.

Question:
                Are there more lies and deception in the church and in the Bible that I haven’t been told about?

Answer:
                What do you think?
                Of course!

truthseekers.com

Comment

Then maybe I will address you as Lucyfer from now own, how would you like that??

Comment

Go see what they say about Messiah too Lucy????????

Like I said, you spew hatred out of one side of your mouth toward the scriptures, then, you will be quoting verses from Messiah to other people, as you do in your tagline.

Comment

spot the tares from the wheat they grow side by side.

Who really put the New Testament together?

If your Bible is really the WHOLE Truth and nothing but the Truth?

Has your Bible been manipulated to teach you what THEY want you to know instead of what you need to know?

Would God allow all this to happen?

The answer will shock and surprise you…

the tares look like the wheat till harvest.
                      the tares are poison

the truth seekers are the wheat
                      the truth simply IS.

SOLUTION
                      LOOK to Yeshua only~~~~
                      HIDE IN HIS ADVICE
                      don't move out from under His shepherding heart~~~~~
                      pray to be ''delivered from all evil''.

Comment

Like I said, you spew hatred out of one side of your mouth toward the scriptures, then, you will be quoting verses from Messiah to other people, as you do in your tagline.

I told you so, and your speaking out the both sides of your mouth again.

Comment

Lucyfer speaks:
                          Just throw away that old bible, and believe only me, because you must rely on my yeshua...oops I forgot, I got this name from that old bible too.

Comment

13th apostle 66 books - clues in numbers.

watch the tares~~~~~
                            Jer 8:8 Question:
                            "'How can you say, "We are wise because we have the word of the LORD," when your teachers have twisted it by writing lies?

Could this affect my salvation?
                            Answer:
                            Do you think the devil, the Mother of Harlot church, and 666 (antichrists, enemies of Christ, deceivers, posing as the real thing) would want you to find out the way to salvation easily?
                            Yeshua said “NARROW AND DIFFICULT is the way that leads to life, and there are FEW who find it”

Question:
                            Should I seek out the truth?

Answer: Yes
                            –keep on reading.
                            It’s VITALLY important (Vito is a root word for LIFE)

Question: If you gave the devil the Word of God how long do you think it would take him to manipulate & misrepresent it, yet still make it look like it was from God, and then make it look like God said things that God did not in fact say?
                            Answer: Less than a few seconds.

How long after Yeshua’ ascension do you think the devil waited before trying to deceive everyone again and change and/or add to the Word of God?

be honest
                            your LIFE depends on your honesty
                            not on indoctrination by the tares
                            truthseekers.com
                            Last edited by LucySmith; 06-09-2016, 01:49 AM.

Comment

Lucyfer speaks:

Just throw away that old bible, and believe only me, because you must rely on my yeshua...oops I forgot, I got this name from that old bible too.

Comment

Working...
                              X