Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

so~~ WHAT is N.O.R.M.A.L.? - Yeshua was NOT ''normal''.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eliyah
    replied
    Them old paul/saul law keepers...oops.

The Lucyfer keeps speaking:

Those of the no saul/paul 13th apostle law keepers will never have ZOE LIFE in the present, I love to hate that old wine skin as I let my children do as they please, they can eat lizards and snakes in the desert, and all the road kill in Aust. too.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucyfer says again:

Oh please wait on me people, while I scout all over the internet looking for more things written by other people that condemns that murderous saul/paul killer of the saints, I just love to hate that false 13th apostle and his gospel too, but I love to steal his words and use them as my own.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Here is Lucyfer speaking in this quote below:

Oh people please believe me, as I speak other people's words that seem to speak against saul/paul the killer of the saints, I love to steal saul/paul's words for my own, then I love to hate that murderous saul/paul, as I love to fool everyone of you, and howl and growl.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy and the serpent.

Lucy, you teach the same thing the serpent said to Eve.

And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die (the first death): Gen.3:4.

Is Lucy NOT saying the same?

I can't help but laugh

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    it was ''normal'' for christians to believe saul/paul

yet.... it was not normal for Peter to believe saul/paul.
    how strange the church knows more that apostle Peter.

watch as the deceived howl~~~~~''oh how we love saul, the murderer of the saints''

Finally, Peter levels his most telling argument against Paul’s claim of apostleship through a vision:

If, then, our Yeshua appeared to you in a vision, made himself known to you, and spoke to you, it was as one who is enraged with an adversary; and this is the reason why it was through visions and dreams, or through revelations that were from without, that He spoke to you.
    But can any one be rendered fit for instruction through apparitions?
    And if you will say, “It is possible,” then I ask, “Why did our teacher abide and discourse a whole year to those of us who were awake?”
    And how are we to believe your word when you tell us that He appeared to you?
    And how did He appear to you, when you entertain opinions contrary to His teaching?
    But If you were seen and taught by Him, and became His apostle for a single hour, proclaim His utterances, Interpret His sayings, love His apostles, contend not with me who companied with Him.
    For in direct opposition to me, who am rock, the foundation of the church, you now stand.
    If you were not opposed to me, you would not accuse me, and revile the truth proclaimed by me, in order that I may not be believed when I state what I myself have heard with my own ears from the Lord, as if I were evidently a person that was condemned and in bad repute.
    But It you say that I am condemned, you bring an accusation against God, who revealed the Christ to me, and you inveigh against him who pronounced me blessed on account of the revelation.
    But if, Indeed, you really wish to work in the cause of truth, learn first of all from us what we have learned from Him, and, becoming a disciple of the truth, become a fellow worker with us.
    (Homily XVII, 19)

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    The "father" that Lucy espouse, could never destroy willfully unrepentant sinners, however, the true Heavenly FATHER can, as is taught by Messiah.

Messiah said:And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28; See also Luke 12:4-5.

The word "hell" here is Greek number G1067.

geenna 1.Hell is the place of the future punishment called "Gehenna" or "Gehenna of fire". This was originally the valley of Hinnom, south of Jerusalem, where the filth and dead animals of the city were cast out and burned; a fit symbol of the wicked and their future destruction.

What is Messiah speaking of here?

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Rev.20:14.

Messiah is speaking of THE SECOND DEATH.

The scriptures is not so much concerned with the "first death" as it is with THE SECOND DEATH!

Where have I quoted from Paul's writings here Lucy?

Is Messiah Yah-Shua now Paul for you?

Why is it Lucy, that when I let Messiah's words correct YOU, then, you start diverting away from Messiah's words, and start condemning the apostle Paul?

The truth of Messiah really hurts you don't it Lucy?

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    a stranger/ a spy/ an infiltrator..... who? why are we warned about ''another Gospel'

LUKE WAS VERY CLEVER WE ARE TOLD [if we do study to be approved ].... A GREAT LEARNED MAN who knew how to write in codes and warned what is going in in those early times.

One of the early translators did a strange thing with the name, Pyrrhus:
    He omitted it!
    And the King James Version did the same.

Who was Pyrrhus to the Greeks?

Pyrrhus, The Fool of Hope, was a story Plutarch wrote and titled at about the same time Luke’s gospel was being penned.
    It includes the following:

“Pyrrhus also sent some agents, who pretended to be Macedonians.
    These spies spread the suggestion that now the time had come to be liberated from the harsh rule of Demetrius by joining Pyrrhus, who was a gracious friendof soldiers.”

“And so without fighting, Pyrrhusbecame King of Macedonia…” (Emphases added.)

Another piece of information about Pyrrhus is of great importance, and it’s probably the reason his name was expunged from early biblical texts:
    According to the Legend of Troy as told by Homer, Pyrrhus was one of the soldiers who participated in the Trojan horse saga.
    And that is the best-known legacy from the legend of Troy. It’s what everyone thinks of when Troy and the Trojan War are mentioned.
    The name Pyrrhus was inserted here in Luke’s gospel in the same sentence as Troas to direct the reader to the legend of the Trojan Horse.
    According to both Homer and Plutarch, Pyrrhus was the most famous spy in history at the time Luke’s gospel was being written!

Plutarch wrote Pyrrhus, The Fool of Hope after the early churches had begun using Paul’s epistles as their “gospel.” Luke wrote about this Fool of Hope to alert “Theophilus” to the truth about Paul, knowing that some would eventually see the parallel he had drawn between Pyrrhus and Paul.

Some excerpts from one of Paul’s letters that offer support for this astonishing claim:

2 Corinthians 13:11: “I have been a fool! You forced me to it, for I ought to have been commended by you. For I was not at all inferior to these superlative apostles, even though I am nothing.”
    Also notable here is the underlying purpose behind Paul’s writing of this letter: he was trying to “set the record straight” about his status among Jesus’ apostles. It seems that the Corinthians considered Paul to be inferior to the Apostles and their doctrine, and he was offended.

Paul also refers to himself as “a fool” at
    2 Corinthians 11:16-29: “I repeat, let no one think that I am a fool; but if you do, then accept me as a fool, so that I too may boast a little.
    What I am saying in regard to this boastful confidence, I am saying not with the Lord’s authority, but as a fool; since many boast according to human standards, I will also boast. For you gladly put up with fools, being wise yourselves! For you put up with it when someone makes slaves of you, or preys upon you, or takes advantage of you, or puts on airs, or gives you a slap in the face. To my shame, I must say, we were too weak for that! But whatever any dares to boast of–I am speaking as a fool–I also dare to boast of that. Are they Hebrews? So am I. Are they Israelites? So am I. Are they descendants of Abraham? So am I. Are they ministers of Christ? I am talking like a madman–I am a better one: with far greater labors, far more imprisonments, with countless floggings, and often near death.”
    https://unifiedserenity.wordpress.co...ge-about-paul/

the talking of a madman......I suppose one can say, you would have to be mad, to believe saul/paul and his confused messages
    not too many tradionalists will agree, they love their saul/paul too much to be set free from him

ofcourse many witnesses come out against saul/paul if we do some homework

Finally, Peter levels his most telling argument against Paul’s claim of apostleship through a vision:

If, then, our Yeshua appeared to you in a vision, made himself known to you, and spoke to you, it was as one who is enraged with an adversary; and this is the reason why it was through visions and dreams, or through revelations that were from without, that He spoke to you.
    But can any one be rendered fit for instruction through apparitions?
    And if you will say, “It is possible,” then I ask, “Why did our teacher abide and discourse a whole year to those of us who were awake?”
    And how are we to believe your word, when you tell us that He appeared to you?
    And how did He appear to you, when you entertain opinions contrary to His teaching?
    But If you were seen and taught by Him, and became His apostle for a single hour, proclaim His utterances, Interpret His sayings, love His apostles, contend not with me who companied with Him.
    For in direct opposition to me, who am rock, the foundation of the church, you now stand.
    If you were not opposed to me, you would not accuse me, and revile the truth proclaimed by me, in order that I may not be believed when I state what I myself have heard with my own ears from the Lord, as if I were evidently a person that was condemned and in bad repute.
    But It you say that I am condemned, you bring an accusation against God, who revealed the Christ to me, and you inveigh against him who pronounced me blessed on account of the revelation.
    But if, Indeed, you really wish to work in the cause of truth, learn first of all from us what we have learned from Him, and, becoming a disciple of the truth, become a fellow worker with us.

(Homily XVII, 19)

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    The "father" that Lucy espouse, could never destroy willfully unrepentant sinners, however, the true Heavenly FATHER can, as is taught by Messiah.

Messiah said:And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell. Matthew 10:28; See also Luke 12:4-5.

geenna 1.Hell is the place of the future punishment called "Gehenna" or "Gehenna of fire". This was originally the valley of Hinnom, south of Jerusalem, where the filth and dead animals of the city were cast out and burned; a fit symbol of the wicked and their future destruction.

And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Rev.20:14.

The scriptures is not so much concerned with the "first death" as it is with THE SECOND DEATH!

Where have I quoted from Paul's writings here Lucy? Is Messiah now Paul for you?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    If I'm playing church here Lucy, then, what are YOU playing too?

If I'm teaching a cult, then, what are YOU teaching?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy, the apostle James made a fit comparison here:

For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also. James 2:26.

Faith without obedience to the WORD of Elohim, is a dead faith.

You don't argue against me here, you will be arguing against Messiah and the apostle James.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    playing church the saul/paul way.... opps...

its traditional and a CULTure of Pauline churchianity
    sad to say, Most never even notice because the ''traditions'' do what is CULT-ure-ally right in their own eyes and think they are right.''
    CULTS ar everywhere.
    ofcourse
    if the religious ''they'' lived in china the same RELIGIOUS CULT-ure would be the'' tradition'' of that nation and again, each did what was right in their own eyes,

CULT-ure is within the nation we were born into and has nothing to do with Yeshua, the same as His CULTure of that day,had nothing to do with '' the kingdom of heaven is inside you'' preaching
    HE SAID TO THE LAW KEEPERS- ''LET THE DEAD BURY THE DEAD'' = a sad indication of the carnal minded flesh religions of that CULT-ure.
    [A dead people telling others how to be as dead as they were dead.]
    the same as today THE RELIGIOUS DEAD BURY THEIR DEAD.= proof they have not ever received eternal life here - what a sheer waste of time as they mouth off their dead testimony.

so repulsive.!!
    this '' let us play church'' business.~~~~~ofcourse the dead remain dead and suffer from a dead un-regenerated mindset.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy, you do NOT know the scriptures, and neither do you live by them either do you? So all you can do is condemn those of us who do know them, and live by them Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4; Deut.8:3.

I have caught you up in 3 lies, and in your own words, and it seems as if you know no shame, let alone correcting yourself.

You live by the dictates of your own conscience do you not? See Proverbs 14:12; 16:25.

There is a way which seemeth right unto a person, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Your teaching death are you not?

Both Messiah and the WORD is LIFE. See John 1:1-14.

Messiah commanded and said:Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39.

Those who do live by BOTH the Word of Truth John 17:17, and Messiah have LIFE.

Those who do NOT live by BOTH do not have LIFE!

Fact of scriptures, Lucy.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy, you do NOT know the scriptures, and neither do you live by them either do you? So all you can do is condemn those of us who do know them, and live by them Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4; Deut.8:3.

I have caught you up in 3 lies, and in your own words, and it seems as if you know no shame, let alone correcting yourself.

You live by the dictates of your own conscience do you not? See Proverbs 14:12; 16:25.

There is a way which seemeth right unto a person, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Your teaching death are you not?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    will always remove the truth of ''the kingdom of heaven is within you''
    the divine spark, is there, waiting to be ignited and catch fire, into LIFE ABUNDANT HERE, that Yeshua taught.

the divine spark, is within, as children of Our True Father and not the offspring of satan and sinning,
    religion makes void the divine eternal life to be quickened, brought to life and out from a sleeping state and satan will always deny LIFE because he is death.

when you ''see'' death - know satan is present.
    when you see the religious ''they'' presenting death as a friend, know satan is present.

death is an enemy and the last one to be overcome [ get the better of]
    to ''get the better over death'' the act of overcoming is essential to understand.

the last enemy it is called - therefore there are other enemies that are not '' the last'' to be overcome prior to the last one.
    therefore ''overcoming'' is an essential trait within all Ekklesia disciples.
    Yeshua gives out ''rewards'' for ''HE WHO OVERCOMES'' [rev 2/3]

ofcourse there are No overcomers within the ranks of churches nor saul/paul doctrines.

what is this ''overcoming mean''
    to be loosed from every form of satanic control, every form of worldly control, and the control of the flesh in all manner of carnal mindedness.
    the BRING DOWN THE STRONG MAN.
    BIND HIM AND MAKE HIM VOID within our lives.

the religious quote verses, attend services and do all manner of religious things and still the evil strongman within [their satanic caretaker] rules them with a rod of iron.
    alas.
    I think the most sickening and repulsive thing is the religious quote verses add nauseum, and never even live within them themselves. [ITS SHOWTIME]

that man Howard Pittman, said FATHER TOLD HIM TO STOP ''PLAYING CHURCH''. [ that was such an interesting story this guy told]
    Lucy, I do NOT belong to this worlds churches. Now, why don't you ever prove the things YOU espouse to people???

You said above:
    the last enemy it is called - therefore there are other enemies that are not '' the last'' to be overcome prior to the last one.
    therefore ''overcoming'' is an essential trait within all Ekklesia disciples.
    Yeshua gives out ''rewards'' for ''HE WHO OVERCOMES'' [rev 2/3]
    Is it Rev.2:3, or is it Rev.2:7 and verse 11 that speaks of OVERCOMING??????????????????

Red letter Lucy, He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He/She that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death. Rev.2:11.

Messiah is speaking of the second death, and not the FIRST DEATH.

Have you overcome the second death yet Lucy?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X