Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NO SUCH A THING IN THE kingdom of heaven.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO SUCH A THING IN THE kingdom of heaven.....

AS A ''CHURCHED'' / Christian fundamentalism
    no.
    - all these 1/2 truth and lies must be cleansed because they belong to the carnal death realm.
    where death rules so does THE CARNAL MIND OF MAN~~~
    [CLUE AND HINT]
    in vanity the ''spirit of religion'' is very dominating and this whole spirit belongs to the masses from THE MATRIX MASS REALITY.

YOU HAVE TO WORK OUT if you wish to partake of the wages of sin?
    or
    HAVE THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN imparted/established into you here and now~~~

the Christian church concept have a proven track record of reproducing the ''wages of sin''.

rather than being dumbed down and cannot think for yourself.....

ask questions
    its OK!!

dont be a religious robot.

when you smell a ;;;;PONG;;;;; know the sweet smell of holiness is not present

ask this one?
    does Christianity serve Satan or God?

Comment

ask this one? does Christianity serve Satan or God?

the saul/paul system only serves satan.
      how do we know this?

Yeshua came to destroy the works of satan.
      ''death'' is a work of satan.
      ''death is lord of the pews'' and none are too concerned over this.
      sin is within
      sin was never dealt with correctly.

why is sin so rampant within churches as well as outside?
      satan rules.

but does he rule?
      yes indeed
      Christians rely on recycled apologetic talking points to avoid the hard and risky work of actually wrestling with issues and problems.
      And while the pretense of apologetic work has been to “win others to Christ,” the reality is that it exists primarily to reassure believers and inoculate them against questions and doubts.

don't dare ask the hard question... sheez.
      ask, why doesn't God heal amputees?

Comment

so you DARE to ask the questions....

or do you sit there like some tailor's dummy and ''just take it all in'' and never question stuff like....

Maybe you have wondered as I have, why is disease and sickness just as prevalent in what we call "the church" as it is in the world.

can you really ask?
        Why is there not a people living and demonstrating what Yeshua came to live and demonstrate, a life in perfect health, void of needs, dependent on his source, and with a knowing His source was Infinite?

do you understand the concept of the word INFINITE? what is this?

We have been taught Father is infinite, but what does that mean?
        Infinite means having no boundaries or limitations, extending without end, perfect, and is applied to those things which are measureless, numberless, countless and innumerable.
        Christ had a deep revelation that his source was infinite, and even greater, this source was fully and completely in Him!

THE TRUTH IS - HEAVEN IS WITHIN... therefore
        He never went about looking for something outside of Himself.
        He never spoke of need, was never sick, and death couldn't hold him!
        He demonstrated the "Christed" life and told us, as I am, so are you!
        He also said he came to bring us life ("Zoe" or spirit life) and that more abundantly (beyond measure).
        Christ was teaching, we too can live from the infinite and divine source of God which is within ourselves.
        Can we believe what Christ said?
        Is it for us today in 2016, when it seems there is a new disease always looming in our world, just ready to steal our health and life?
        Is disease part of God's plan to teach us something?
        We must know the truth!

you see telling THE TRUTH reveals the rotten lowlife religious lies we have been fed by a dying priesthood. ~~~~~~

Comment

to find the truth and be set free.....

you have to come out from rotten and deadly beliefs that kill.
          how?
          this way~~~~~~
          Since the fall of Adam, the carnal mind of man has been oriented to worship a localized and external God, usually one associated with a physical building or located way out beyond the blue.
          notice this flesh way please -
          the church building or the OT law of Moses - fleshy and robotic.
          or
          ''pie in the sky stuff'' - in tomorrow land.

Father on the other hand, wants to enter into a union with man that is so intimate that we take on His identity and His character and our physical body becomes His physical body.
          please notice this
          relationship BASED on love.

To accomplish this, Father had to take the creation through a teaching process in which man is being slowly weaned from worship centered around outward things to internal spiritual worship.
          [i.e] the law of Moses
          we need to look at the reason for man’s focus on the outward. .....the killer method.

People who chose the law of Moses to rule over them [ a fleshy carnal mindset] do this, because they are NOT WEANED.
          THE saul/paul religious system of ''titled clergy and receiving wages for hirelings and church building programmes'' [fleshy] are also NOT WEANED.
          it is all THE DISPLAY THE RELIGIOUS FLESH of man. [''look at me sweetheart'']

Christianity could spread over the entire globe and the spirit of anti-christ would be relatively unfazed as long as the focus remained on the historical ''Jesus'' of the past or the glorified ''Jesus'' of the future.
          Either way, the kingdom of the anti-christ within man is untouched.

The spirit of anti-christ that rules this religious world will fight tooth and nail against the revelation of the Zoe internal life here- heaven.
          Why?
          Because the carnal intellect of man does not want to surrender the throne and be replaced by the mind of Christ.
          And so the vast majority of Christians are either hung up on the historical ''Jesus'' or waiting for him to appear in the clouds or to meet him at death.

The transition has to occur in order to bring man back into spiritual fellowship with God through the indwelling of the Holy Spirit.
          If the Light of the world is outside ourselves, then darkness still reigns within us.

As John the Baptist had to decrease that Yeshua might increase,
          Yeshua had to “go away” – He had to die and, after His resurrection, He had to ascend to the heavenlies no longer to walk the earth in His own physical body – so that the revelation of Himself in us might germinate and grow.

That revelation of Himself in us is his “return” or “coming”.
          He gave his life to take away the old heaven that the new heaven in us might be established.

When He paid such a price to open up the revelation of the eternal heaven here , it grieves his Spirit that Christians persist in hanging on fleshy religious ways and by putting their hopes on the reappearance of Jesus in His own individual physical body.

Comment

putting aside the lies of churchland.....

ask questions TRUTH SEEKERS DO.
            the harder the question the greater the quest

this question can be asked,
            ''Are you NOW made perfect in the flesh?"

the goal of ''perfect/perfection'' is to ATTAIN TO THE WISDOM OF THE TREE OF LIFE.
            A MATURING PROCESS, the OVERCAMERS grow up into.
            notice the past tense is OVERC*A*ME...

the answer this question correctly.
            the answer would be YES, - AS I PROGRESS INTO MY PAST TENSE ''OVERC*a*MERS ROLE.
            but how would I be ''made perfect now'' as proof?

those things in my life, that used to make me a slave no longer control me.
            sin /death is being removed from my life.
            perfecting is moving is as imperfections are moving out.

yes~~~because I walk by the Saviour's faith and have full confidences in His workmanship over me and His plans for me.[past tense as a finished work]

Comment

Perfection is utterly important Lucy!

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              ask questions TRUTH SEEKERS DO.
              the harder the question the greater the quest

this question can be asked,

the goal of ''perfect/perfection'' is to ATTAIN TO THE WISDOM OF THE TREE OF LIFE.
              A MATURING PROCESS, the OVERCAMERS grow up into.
              notice the past tense is OVERC*A*ME...

the answer this question correctly.
              the answer would be YES, - AS I PROGRESS INTO MY PAST TENSE ''OVERC*a*MERS ROLE.
              but how would I be ''made perfect now'' as proof?

those things in my life, that used to make me a slave no longer control me.
              sin /death is being removed from my life.
              perfecting is moving is as imperfections are moving out.

yes~~~because I walk by the Saviour's faith and have full confidences in His workmanship over me and His plans for me.[past tense as a finished work]
              Hi Lucy, you are correct, PERFECTION is utterly important, and cannot be found except by walking in OBEDIENCE:

(Gen 17:1) Now when Abram was ninety-nine years old, Yahweh/Yeshua appeared to Abram and said to him,I am Elohim Almighty; Walk before Me, and be PERFECT.

(Deut 18:13) Thou shalt be perfect before Yahweh/Yeshua thy Elohim.

Lev 11:44-45

(44) For I [am] Yahweh/Yeshua thy Elohim: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be holy; for I [am] holy: neither shall ye defile yourselves with any manner of creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
              (45) For I [am] Yahweh/Yeshua that bringeth you up out of the land of Egypt, to be your Elohim: ye shall therefore be holy, for I [am] holy.

(Lev 19:2) Speak unto all the congregation of the children of Israel, and say unto them, Ye shall be holy: for I Yahweh/Yeshua your Elohim [am] holy.

(Lev 20:7) Sanctify yourselves therefore, and be ye holy: for I [am] Yahweh/Yeshua your Elohim.

(Mt 5:48) Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

1Pet 1:15-17

(15) But as He which hath called you is holy, so be ye holy in all manner of BEHAVIOR;
              (16) Because it is written, Be ye holy; for I am holy.
              (17) And if ye call on the Father, who without respect of persons judgeth according to every man’s work, pass the time of your sojourning [here] in fear:

Yes Lucy, you are correct. Overcoming is the name of the game, and that is why we are to be holy in all manner of behavior, and pass the time of our sojourning in FEAR so that our WORKS will be judged as being PERFECT. Ken
              Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
              Abstain from meats offered to idols
              (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
              So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

you are joking IAH.....

Yes Lucy, you are correct. Overcoming is the name of the game, and that is why we are to be holy in all manner of behavior, and pass the time of our sojourning in FEAR so that our WORKS will be judged as being PERFECT. Ken
                ==================================================================================================== ===========================================

GET OUT OF THE C.U.L.T. you are in.

question
                IF YOU ARE A DISCIPLE OF YESHUA - HE IS THE TEACHER = THEREFORE THE DISCIPLE BECOMES LIKE THE TEACHER AND THE TEACHER'S WORKMANSHIP.
                what is there to fear.?

ofcourse being outside true discipleship and inside CHURCHDOM - it would be a worry ~~~~~~

Comment

I'm very serious Lucy.

==================================================================================================== ===========================================

GET OUT OF THE C.U.L.T. you are in.

question
                  IF YOU ARE A DISCIPLE OF YESHUA - HE IS THE TEACHER = THEREFORE THE DISCIPLE BECOMES LIKE THE TEACHER AND THE TEACHER'S WORKMANSHIP.
                  what is there to fear.?

ofcourse being outside true discipleship and inside CHURCHDOM - it would be a worry ~~~~~~
                  Hi Lucy, I am very serious. You basically have NOTHING to take a stand on. Yeshua, His Disciples and Apostles can state directly to you about becoming PERFECT, and you think they are joking? It's not a laughing matter to make fun of the Messiah and His Body. Ken
                  Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                  Abstain from meats offered to idols
                  (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
                  So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

the demolition of saul/paul [ in part] more to come!

Posted By MichaelEden
                    August 1st, 2003, 11:51 AM

Revelation
                    Chapter 2 starts out:

"UNTO the angel of the church of Ephesus write;" Rev 2:1

and then verse 2 states:

"I know thy works, and thy labour, and thy patience, and how thou canst not bear them which are evil; and thou has tried them which say they are apostles, and are not, and hast found them liars:

WHAT'S THE CONNECTION BETWEEN THE CHURCH OF EPHESUS AND REVELATION 2:1?

You guessed it...
                    THE APOSTLE PAUL.
                    He was the self-proclaimed apostle that founded the church of Ephesus.
                    He was a liar, and was not an apostle of Jesus.
                    He was counterfeit.

And there are 14 epistles full of evidence of
                    misquoting scripture,
                    boasting,
                    not speaking on behalf of the Lord,
                    strange doctrines,
                    opinion presented as truth,
                    envy,
                    false humility,
                    and some particularly venemous rants

- such as the following:

(Paul advocates castration for those who disagree with his doctrine on circumcision)

"Brothers, if I am still preaching circumcision, why am I still being persecuted? In that case the offense of the cross has been abolished. As for those agitators, I wish they would go the whole way and emasculate themselves!" Gal 5:11/12

Paul's tasteless rant aimed at those of the circumcision - he wants some to just go ahead and cut it all off...?
                    Why do people defending the devil when he exposes HIMSELF as that via the scripture?
                    And for those who feel that I am taking something 'out of context'...

Whether these passages were the only thing on a page - or whether they appear in the bulk of a page - they are still 'evil leaven'.
                    And if it was just one verse that was questionable - that would be one thing...
                    But it's verse after verse after verse.

It's amazing how intensely people defend Paul even knowing that
                    Paul was not the Messiah,
                    he did not travel with Jesus and the other apostles, and
                    Paul can do NOTHING for them on Judgment Day.
                    But still they cling to Paul as some sort of 'Hero' or 'exalted apostle' even referring to him the 'greatest apostle' -

The deception is high in these end-times

Michael111

from a truth seeker..... defending the truth amen.
                    not too many around....

~[circumcision = cruel mutilation]

Comment

Posted By MichaelEden
                      August 1st, 2003, 11:51 AM

from a truth seeker..... defending the truth amen.
                      not too many around....

~[circumcision = cruel mutilation]
                      What else do you expect from the NIV version, which is a Jesuit Freemason Bible.

Keep quoting from these freemasons Lucy, and you call them truth seekers?

Comment

THE ROTTEN FRUITS of churchland - a demonised confusion. [CULTural excesses.]

But still they cling to Paul as some sort of 'Hero' or 'exalted apostle' even referring to him the 'greatest apostle' -

THE LIE IS FOUND IN THE TESIMONY....the lie is NO 13TH apostle exists.
                        most ancients called him ''a liar''
                        the testimony of a self confessed liar is the foundations of churchianity.

THE TRUTH IS FOUND IN THE TESTIMONY - ONE OF A LIAR.

Comment

THE LIE IS FOUND IN THE TESIMONY....the lie is NO 13TH apostle exists.
                          most ancients called him ''a liar''
                          the testimony of a self confessed liar is the foundations of churchianity.

THE TRUTH IS FOUND IN THE TESTIMONY - ONE OF A LIAR.
                          You should talk about being a LIAR, I have caught you up in 3 already, and they are in your own testimony on this forum are they not?

Comment

so ''they'' defend the lies until their death

by ''loving not the truth to be saved.''

''they'' believe the liar, over and above the TRUTH - YESHUA.
                            question?
                            is it a form of madness
                            is it a form of rebellion
                            is it a form of witchcraft as a type of bewitching
                            is it a form of religious mental illness
                            is it a form of RELIGIOUS INBREEDING?

YES - all of the above makes for ignorance and such ignorance makes PEOPLE PERISH.
                            let the dead bury the dead - churchdom~~~~ from saul/paul originator

the truth is FOUND IN THE STORY LINE.....
                            consider ''SAUL/PAUL was a tent-maker
                            - a tent is a counterfeit shelter - it is not a house but a make do and a tent CANNOT STAND against the strong wind of deception.

I tell you over and over THE TRUTH IS FOUND IN THE TESTIMONY......THE LIE will be revealed. THE CLUE TO THE LIE IS ''TENT /TENTMAKER'' - the revelation of the persona.

Comment

outside the deadly religious controlling box....is.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qTPh6G6ln94

Comment

Working...
                              X