Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Word Of Elohim And The Word Of Yahweh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Word Of Elohim And The Word Of Yahweh.

What is the Word of Elohim (GOD)?

Well, we know that Messiah is called the Word of Elohim. John 1:1-14; Revelation 19:11-16.

What else is called "the word of Elohim"?

Messiah said in a parable : Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim. Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of Elohim); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word (of Elohim) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word (of Elohim) with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away. And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard (the word of Elohim), go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection. But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word (of Elohim), keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. Luke 8:11-15; See also Matthew 13:18-23.

Messiah also said: And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of Elohim, and do it. Luke 8:21.

Again Messiah said: But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of Elohim, and keep it. Luke 11:28.

What were the Disciples studying?

Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of Elohm, and serve tables. Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word (of Elohim). Acts 6:2-4.

Well, how can anyone do the word of Elohim, if they do NOT read nor believe the word of Elohim as Messiah says to do??

Believing The Word Of Elohim.

Well, we know that Messiah is called the Word of Elohim. John 1:1-14; Revelation 19:11-16.

Messiah said in a parable : Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim. Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of Elohim); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word (of Elohim) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved. They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word (of Elohim) with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away. And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard (the word of Elohim), go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection. But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word (of Elohim), keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. Luke 8:11-15; See also Matthew 13:18-23.

Messiah also said: And he answered and said unto them, My mother and my brethren are these which hear the word of Elohim, and do it. Luke 8:21.

Again Messiah said: But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of Elohim, and keep it. Luke 11:28.

Then the twelve called the multitude of the disciples unto them, and said, It is not reason that we should leave the word of Elohm, and serve tables. Wherefore, brethren, look ye out among you seven men of honest report, full of the Holy Spirit and wisdom, whom we may appoint over this business. But we will give ourselves continually to prayer, and to the ministry of the word (of Elohim). Acts 6:2-4.

Did the apostle Paul teach any different? Not all!

Paul wrote:So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of Elohim. Romans 10:17.

Here is what was said of unbelievers in the word of Elohim in the book of Acts.

Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of Elohim should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. Acts 13:46.

Messiah Yah-Shua commanded: Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39.

So believing and doing what is written in the word of Elohim is a requirement for everlasting life.

Well, how can anyone do the word of Elohim, if they do NOT read nor believe the word of Elohim as Messiah and the apostles tells us to do??

Comment

Some more excellent points Eliyahu.

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post

Well, how can anyone do the word of Elohim, if they do NOT read nor believe the word of Elohim as Messiah says to do??
      Shalom Eliyahu, again, another very good post. Keep it up. Those who look at the SEED as being evil and vile, do not have a good understanding. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Shalom Eliyahu, again, another very good post. Keep it up. Those who look at the SEED as being evil and vile, do not have a good understanding. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
        Shalom Ken, many do not realize, that the word of Elohim must be done and obeyed to bring forth the GOOD FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT.

Do you know, I have more teaching on this forum, than I do on my website.

Comment

Yes I noticed.

Shalom Ken, many do not realize, that the word of Elohim must be done and obeyed to bring forth the GOOD FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT.

Do you know, I have more teaching on this forum, than I do on my website.
          Shalom Eliyahu, yes, I noticed. I was just at your site today looking for anything you have written about the Grace of Elohim. I do appreciate you being here. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
            Shalom Eliyahu, yes, I noticed. I was just at your site today looking for anything you have written about the Grace of Elohim. I do appreciate you being here. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
            Yea, I have not updated that website in a long time, I guess I need to do that in the near future, YAH willing. I guess I get busy on forums and forget to, however, it is more of a unity website.

Comment

To be sure, I have written much more outside of this site than on it.

Yea, I have not updated that website in a long time, I guess I need to do that in the near future, YAH willing. I guess I get busy on forums and forget to, however, it is more of a unity website.
              We are in the same boat.

Comment

Did the apostle Paul teach any different? Not all!

Paul wrote:So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of Elohim. Romans 10:17.

Here is what was said of unbelievers in the word of Elohim in the book of Acts.

Then Paul and Barnabas waxed bold, and said, It was necessary that the word of Elohim should first have been spoken to you: but seeing ye put it from you, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, lo, we turn to the Gentiles. Acts 13:46.

Messiah Yah-Shua commanded: Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me. John 5:39.

So believing and doing what is written in the word of Elohim is a requirement for everlasting life.

Peter said in 1 Peter 1:23: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of Elohim, which liveth and abideth for ever.

The apostle Peter said, that the word of Elohim is incorruptible seed. So the word of Elohim is NOT corrupted either.

Messiah said in a parable : Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim. Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of Elohim); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word (of Elohim) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word (of Elohim) with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard (the word of Elohim), go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word (of Elohim), keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. Luke 8:11-15; See also Matthew 13:18-23.

Make note, those who do NOT do or obey the word of Elohim, they bring no fruit to perfection.

What else is the gospel or mystery of the kingdom?

Messiah said:And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of Elohim: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:... The sower soweth the word (of the kingdom). And these are they by the way side, where the word (of the kingdom) is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word (of the kingdom) that was sown in their hearts.

And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word (of the kingdom), immediately receive it with gladness And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word (of the kingdom), And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word (of the kingdom), and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred. Mark 4:14-20.

Make note, we have one person who is always talking about FRUIT INSPECTING, then is it not the word of the kingdom, the word of Elohim which inspects the fruit?

Well, how can anyone do the word of Elohim, if they do NOT read nor believe the word of Elohim as Messiah and the apostles tells us to do??

Comment

i do believe it very easy not to believe these ''elohims''

they have a history of murder and slaughtering~~~~
                  death rules where they hold sway~~~

300 verses in the OT tell of their slaughter and maiming.
                  1000+ verses in the OT tell of personal ''godlike slayings'' and brutish murder not only of men but of wives and children,
                  a bloodbath - pages and pages of vile bloodletting and inhumanity revealed.~~~~ death camps and gettos of death~~~
                  if one chooses to believe such dramatic scenes of horror you would never partake of yourself. [possible man made up so it now seems]
                  ask
                  ''why do all these ''gods'' do this stuff - what you never would yourself
                  ARE YOU GREATER than these OT ''gods'' with higher morals and personal compassion tinged with mercy?

imaging yourself with An axe in your hand, about to descend into a beast of murder, and attack people who have don't no harm to you~~~~
                  could you do it?

moses did
                  paul did.

ask some serious ??????s
                  from ''gods'' that are a ''friend'' one day, but show you their ''ass'' the next,
                  [ feral]

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                    they have a history of murder and slaughtering~~~~
                    death rules where they hold sway~~~

300 verses in the OT tell of their slaughter and maiming.
                    1000+ verses in the OT tell of personal ''godlike slayings'' and brutish murder not only of men but of wives and children,
                    a bloodbath - pages and pages of vile bloodletting and inhumanity revealed.~~~~ death camps and gettos of death~~~
                    if one chooses to believe such dramatic scenes of horror you would never partake of yourself. [possible man made up so it now seems]
                    ask
                    ''why do all these ''gods'' do this stuff - what you never would yourself
                    ARE YOU GREATER than these OT ''gods'' with higher morals and personal compassion tinged with mercy?

imaging yourself with An axe in your hand, about to descend into a beast of murder, and attack people who have don't no harm to you~~~~
                    could you do it?

moses did
                    paul did.

ask some serious ??????s
                    from ''gods'' that are a ''friend'' one day, but show you their ''ass'' the next,
                    [ feral]
                    I thought YOU were not going to post on my threads Lucy?

Or, was this a LIE like YOU were NOT going to speak to me either, hmm?

Also, YOU seem to think that Elohim just does NOT have the heart to destroy any human beings?

Here is what the apostle John wrote: ""And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured (destroyed) them"". Revelation 20:9.

How is Elohim going to destroy them, by loving them to death?

What will YOU do Lucy, if extremists come trying to kill you, will you love them to death too?

Comment

I thought YOU were not going to post on my threads Lucy?

Or, was this a LIE like YOU were NOT going to speak to me either, hmm?

Also, YOU seem to think that Elohim just does NOT have the heart to destroy any human beings?

Here is what the apostle John wrote: ""And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured (destroyed) them"". Revelation 20:9.

How is Elohim going to destroy them, by loving them to death?

What will YOU do Lucy, if extremists come trying to kill you, will you love them to death too?

You have already told ONE LIE Lucy, are YOU going to make it TWO??

Comment

Working...
                      X