No announcement yet.

Lucy, did you lock up your own thread??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lucy, did you lock up your own thread??

Lucy, did you lock up your own thread the other day???

Then she says "" very frightened people close threads...??

I can't help but smile

Quote:
    If you check the close thread box there, then the thread is closed, and the only person that can then reopen the thread is a moderator.
    What will YOU do Lucy, close your threads, then, keep asking Spying or Ken to reopen your thread??

Comment

I don't think she will ask.

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
      Quote:

What will YOU do Lucy, close your threads, then, keep asking Spying or Ken to reopen your thread??
      Shalom Eliyah, I doubt that she will ask, especially with her closing other threads. I think maybe we should give her a little space for now, and maybe later she would be more open to some good things. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
        Shalom Eliyah, I doubt that she will ask, especially with her closing other threads. I think maybe we should give her a little space for now, and maybe later she would be more open to some good things. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
        Yea, I thought that a couple of days ago, however, its difficult to do when she quotes certain scriptures out of context.

Well, out of her own mouth, shall she judge herself-quote
        very frightened people close threads
        She has indeed closed three.

Comment

ofcourse...i was objecting to a ridiculous scenario...

what?
          that I am supposed to follow the laws of Moses to the jews only and was called names for not doing so..
          you are wrong and I do not like false teaching from strangers on my threads.

Two factors have developed in the minds and teachings of many Christians that have contributed to the creation of this problem.

One is the practice of dividing the Law into
          ceremonial,
          legal,
          and
          moral commandments.

On the basis of this division, many have come to think that the believer is free from the ceremonial and legal commandments but is still under the moral commandments.

The second factor is the belief that the Ten Commandments are still valid today, while the other 603 commandments are not.

When confronted by a Seventh Day Adventist, for example, an individual taking such an approach runs into problems concerning the fourth commandment on keeping the Sabbath.

At that point, the believer begins fudging or hedging around the issue, and inconsistency results.

While many different groups – both Jewish and Gentile, Messianic and non-Messianic – claim that we are still under the Law, none who say so actually believe it!

Everyone who makes this claim then proceeds to make major adjustments to it, so many changes, in fact, that Moses himself would not recognize his own Law.

No one who claims such today truly follows it as it is written.

I just hate such falseness and condemnation over plain lies.

the WHOLE LAW KEPT and NOT MESSED UP.... no one can do and those who INSIST we must obey some are deluded.
          now for the true facts....

the unity of the Law of Moses that lies behind the idea of keeping the whole law in James 2:10.

The Apostle’s point here is clearly that a person needs only to break one of the 613 commandments to be guilty of breaking all of the Law of Moses.

And this can only be true if the Mosaic Law is a unit.

If it were not, the guilt would lie only in the particular commandment violated and not in the whole Law.
          In other words, if one breaks a legal commandment, he is guilty of breaking the ceremonial and moral ones as well.
          The same is true of breaking a moral or ceremonial commandment.

To bring the point closer to home, a person under the Law of Moses who eats ham is guilty of breaking the Ten Commandments, although none of the Ten says anything about ham.
          can I hear the word repent FROM YOU????
          perhaps not
          AS THE LIES ARE TOO TATOOED INTO YOUR MINDS by herbert ruling you from his grave..

Comment

Full agreement. The Law of Moses is a UNIT, it cannot be divided!

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            what?
            that I am supposed to follow the laws of Moses to the jews only and was called names for not doing so..

Two factors have developed in the minds and teachings of many Christians that have contributed to the creation of this problem.

ceremonial,
            legal,
            and
            moral commandments.

On the basis of this division, many have come to think that the believer is free from the ceremonial and legal commandments but is still under the moral commandments.

The second factor is the belief that the Ten Commandments are still valid today, while the other 603 commandments are not.

When confronted by a Seventh Day Adventist, for example, an individual taking such an approach runs into problems concerning the fourth commandment on keeping the Sabbath.

At that point, the believer begins fudging or hedging around the issue, and inconsistency results.

While many different groups – both Jewish and Gentile, Messianic and non-Messianic – claim that we are still under the Law, none who say so actually believe it!

Everyone who makes this claim then proceeds to make major adjustments to it, so many changes, in fact, that Moses himself would not recognize his own Law.

the WHOLE LAW KEPT and NOT MESSED UP.... no one can do and those who INSIST we must obey some are deluded.

the unity of the Law of Moses that lies behind the idea of keeping the whole law in James 2:10.

perhaps not
            AS THE LIES ARE TOO TATOOED INTO YOUR MINDS by herbert ruling you from his grave..
            Hi Lucy, yes, it is correct, the Law of Moses cannot be DIVIDED, and if you do DIVIDE it, it cannot STAND. So when the Pew Preachers, and yourself, tries to divide the Law of Moses, it will not stand, but not so for the Saints. They will be ZEALOUS for the WHOLE Law of Moses. Not one jot or tittle will be separated out, even if the Jewish nation is destroyed or passes. It will be easier for Heaven and Earth to PASS than for one little jot or tittle to pass or be divided from the Law of Moses. Ken

P.S. Can you please explain to me the "righteousness" of the Scribes and Pharisees that Messiah Yeshua spoke of?
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

what?

ceremonial,
              legal,
              and
              moral commandments.

perhaps not
              Lucy, this has nothing to do with Armstrong, I was NOT taught by him, and I can truthfully say, that I was NOT taught by any man on this earth. Also, Ken and A.B. has long surpassed Armstrong's understandings of the scriptures, and we ONLY follow Messiah Yah-Shua Yahweh the true Lamb. And IF I have to, I will indeed defend the Jewish and Messianic people too.

Here is what Messiah said of the law:For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass (away), one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Matthew 5:19; Luke 16:17.

Lucy, has Heaven and earth passed away yet??? Also, do you know the difference between "fulfilling" the law, and being "under the law"??

Messiah and ALL of the Apostles uphold the law in the new testament, and only YOU are on here condemning the law.

Please show us Lucy, where does Messiah or any Disciple NOT uphold the LAW???

Comment

some .....................TRUTH-a- mania.....

Rev 11 v 3
                concerns~~~~
                the temple in Jerusalem

the mission is ~~~~~
                Measuring the temple by the 2 witnesses [measure - to judge]

the preaching is ~~~~
                message - repentance

what happened to them~~~~
                laid down their lives for their message.

why?~~~~~~
                they talked about the alter and what was going on....

what?~~~~~~
                killing of animals
                the whole sysem is found it wanting

Preached~~~~
                John the baptist preached true repentance
                from the law of bondages on indoctrination.
                therefore~~~~
                John the Baptist - one witnesses
                and Yeshua - the 2nd faithful witness. - gave up their lives.

what for?~~~~~
                as a witness to the measure of the Temple, the altar, the need to repent from this system

you need to~~~~~
                Get free from your
                ''spiritual religious heroine''.

they were preaching in the temple in Jerusalem for 3 odd yrs
                what~~~~~~
                REV 11 v 3 - REPENT OF THE SYSTEM

Why?~~~~~
                the kingdom of God is now.... inside - learn to live in your heaven within amen.

Then the whole system was destroyed in 70ad for no man could keep that system and be righteous and saved.
                James said [ WITHOUT ANY RELIGIOUS FANCY FOOTWORK] ''break 1 of these 613 laws as a unit you break them all''

what a tragic position to be in
                OUTSIDE the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN

the 2 witnesses Yeshua and His cousin John the B, were killed by LAWKEEPERS for their GOODNEWS of ''repent for the kingdom of God is at hand''

this TRUTH-A-MANIA is for all lawkeepers who insist we all must keep some parts of the doomed law....
                stop
                and look
                at their indoctrination TOWARDS us ...... AWAY FROM TRUE ENLIGHTENMENT.

Comment

Lucy, this has nothing to do with Armstrong, I was NOT taught by him, and I can truthfully say, that I was NOT taught by any man on this earth. Also, Ken and A.B. has long surpassed Armstrong's understandings of the scriptures, and we ONLY follow Messiah Yah-Shua Yahweh the true Lamb. And IF I have to, I will indeed defend the Jewish and Messianic people too.

Here is what Messiah said of the law:For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass (away), one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. Matthew 5:19; Luke 16:17.

Lucy, has Heaven and earth passed away yet??? Also, do you know the difference between "fulfilling" the law, and being "under the law"??

Messiah and ALL of the Apostles uphold the law in the new testament, and only YOU are on here condemning the law.

Answer the questions Lucy?? I thought you were NOT talking to me anymore?

Comment

truth-a-mania.

Rev 11 v 3
                    concerns~~~~
                    the temple in Jerusalem

the mission is ~~~~~

the preaching is ~~~~
                    message - repentance

why?~~~~~~

what?~~~~~~
                    killing of animals

Preached~~~~
                    therefore~~~~

what for?~~~~~
                    as a witness to the measure of the Temple, the altar, the need to repent from this system

you need to~~~~~
                    Get free from your

what~~~~~~

Why?~~~~~
                    the kingdom of God is now.... inside - learn to live in your heaven within amen.

Then the whole system was destroyed in 70ad for no man could keep that system and be righteous and saved.
                    James said [ WITHOUT ANY RELIGIOUS FANCY FOOTWORK] ''break 1 of these 613 laws as a unit you break them all''

the 2 witnesses Yeshua and His cousin John the B, were killed by LAWKEEPERS for their GOODNEWS of ''repent for the kingdom of God is at hand''

this TRUTH-A-MANIA is for all lawkeepers who insist we all must keep some parts of the doomed law....
                    stop
                    and look

Comment

Answer the questions Lucy?? I thought you were NOT talking to me anymore?

About all YOU can do Lucy, is tell people your own ideas ABOUT the scriptures is it not?

Comment

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues. Revelation 18:4.

Well, what do YOU know, that ye be not partakers of her sins.

How can YOU Lucy, come out of Babylon, and NOT repent of SIN/ breaking Elohim's laws 1 John 3:4??

Comment

James wrote: Thou believest that there is one Elohim; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works(obedience) is dead? James 2:19-20.

Are the demons or devils saved because they believe Lucy? Or, is it because the demons don't OBEY Elohim's laws??

Comment

The TWO Witnesses!

Rev 11 v 3
                            concerns~~~~
                            the temple in Jerusalem

the mission is ~~~~~

the preaching is ~~~~
                            message - repentance

why?~~~~~~

what?~~~~~~
                            killing of animals

Preached~~~~
                            therefore~~~~

what for?~~~~~

you need to~~~~~
                            Get free from your

what~~~~~~

Why?~~~~~

stop
                            and look
                            Hi Lucy, you are mistaken about the Two Witnesses. The FIRST Witness was the Temple of Yeshua, His Body, which testified concerning the One True Gospel (Yeshua's suffering, death, burial, and third day resurrection - Luke 24:48). This FIRST Witness corresponds to Solomon's temple which was destroyed by Babylon/The Invasion of Confusion. The SECOND Witness is the Temple of Yeshua, His Body, that He promised to RAISE back up within three days (John 2:19). This SECOND Witness corresponds to the temple built by the Exiles RETURNING from or OUT of Babylon/Confusion. This SECOND Witness will also have 12 Apostles, who BELIEVE in the One True Gospel, without actually "seeing" the events concerning Yeshua's death, burial, and third day resurrection:

Jn 20:28-29

(28) And Thomas answered and said unto Him, My YAHWEH and my ELOHIM.
                            (29) Yeshua saith unto him, Thomas, because thou hast seen Me, thou hast believed: blessed [are] they that have not seen, and [yet] have believed.

Yes, those who have NOT seen, and yet still BELIEVE, are extremely BLESSED, and will have MORE Glory:

(Hag 2:9) The Glory of this Latter House (Temple/Body of Messiah/Second Witness) shall be greater than of the former (The FIRST Apostolic Assembly/Body of Messiah/First Witness), saith Yahweh of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith Yahweh of hosts.

Lucy, would you not want to be blessed, and have greater GLORY than the FIRST Apostles/Temple had, and maybe become the FIRST female Apostle? Ken

P.S. Please consider Lucy, are there not TWO rows of TEETH in the Mouth of Elohim - a FIRST and SECOND, a LOWER and UPPER, a FORMER and LATTER - 24 Elders (Rev 4:4), and just think, Elohim could IMPLANT an additional ONE (The Apostle Paul). Lucy, there are so many things you have not considered.

Comment

Very GOOD Point Eliyah!

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                              James wrote: Thou believest that there is one Elohim; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works(obedience) is dead? James 2:19-20.

Are the demons or devils saved because they believe Lucy? Or, is it because the demons don't OBEY Elohim's laws??
                              Shalom Eliyah, excellent point. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken

Comment

Working...
                              X