Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ask What was the BAD NEWS, that needed the""" GOODNEWS ''''' to be preached.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    I think it strange to see most people defend the 13th apostle and bypass the majesty of Yeshua. This would have to be from a PHARISEE spirit that HATED the truth and HATED Yeshua and HIs ministry....they too tried to Kill The goodnews and allow death to remain over them. YET the truth remains and biblically there can be No such a person as the 13th apostle nor any other type of church titled teacher Only 1 and its the GOOD shepherd only...some have minds like seives and all common sense is missing. So they become ridiculous and not worthy to take notice of as they are without dignity as were their pharisee brothers. WHEN we see such rage know the devil is stirred up and wants the truth supressed at all costs
    Hi Lucy, The Apostle Paul says of himself that he was BORN out of due time. Do you think that maybe he might have supposed to have been one of the 2nd Twelve? Ken
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

kenneth B

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
      Hi Lucy, The Apostle Paul says of himself that he was BORN out of due time. Do you think that maybe he might have supposed to have been one of the 2nd Twelve? Ken
      hmmmm yes this is true.

well
      I have some thinking to do.....I WILL sit on it for a spell.
      I do like you Kenneth.

but he is dead..............[that is not a good look] what say ye?

Comment

well IAH... i did somw thinking on your suggestion..........

hmmmm yes this is true.

well
        I have some thinking to do.....I WILL sit on it for a spell.
        I do like you Kenneth.

but he is dead..............[that is not a good look] what say ye?
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't wish to upset you IAH, because I feel you are a good man.... RELIGIOUS MAN.. but I wont hold it against you [lol]
        I asked Father, what do you think? and HE SAID ''LUCY... FRUIT INSPECT PLEASE~~~ because the fruits are the life of their testimony''
        because we don't know the person personally as a witness.... yet.... from his story we see his life EXPOSED.

[PS I ALSO think,
        there is truth MIXED INTO THE LEAVEN and this form of Christianity has changed this world in many ways from many evil practices and lack of regards for the individual
        yet the fact is 33000+ divisions and confusion rules and we all see ''the good and the evil'' of it all.]

I have to go back to the beginning it is always best to start there at the front of the book...
        act 1 - deception and lies and a form of knowledge called good and evil
        act 2 - seduction and trickery of Eve.
        act 3 - the birth and killing of the 2 sons. CAIN the first murderer [child of the serpent the MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING] Abel the child of adam righteous = born as twins. from 2 fathers.

the father of cain, was a MURDERER-FROM-THE-BEGINNING [ THE SERPENT]
        therefore 2 bloodlines exist cain and abel.....
        the serpent bloodline
        the righteous bloodline

ONE IS MURDER Cain, for example, was said to be, in the Bible,
        "of the wicked one" (I John 3:12)~~~~. ''of'' the wicked one.

ONE IS RIGHTEOUS.... THE GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS.

Father said ''Lucy fruit pick'' - so I do to find the truth.

moses we are told was a MURDERER - built up laws on death to his slaves and other nations suffered under his hands,
        saul/paul we are told was a MURDERER- build up a church that dies from confusion [unbelief] and all within this form think it all normal and death is their friend.
        the serpent blood line is exposed.

it doesn't matter what anyone thinks because in scriptures 2 KINDS of bloodlines ARE EXPOSED - THE WHEAT AND THE TARES are the wheat and the tares who grow side by side.
        THE TARES - ARE PRETENDERS
        THE WHEAT - ARE ONE FLOCK, A SMALL REMNANT UNDER THE ONE GOOD SHEPHERD AND THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW A STRANGER.

so

taking this to its conclusion I found 10 ABNORMALITIES associated with saul/paul that were not present in the 12 apostles.
        I only needed 2/3 [ as a witness] but I found 10 abnormal things that FAILED THE FRUIT BEARING TESTS and I know he is a false apostle.

inside the bloodline of righteous [ who don't need any laws because they automatically know how to behave] are a group dedicated to the bettering of mankind in every way possible.
        inside the bloodline of the unrighteous [ who need laws to control them] are a group dedicated to the destruction of mankind in all ways as possible.

both walk in this world and only those with EYE SALVE [that's Yeshua says to receive] can see their fruits.
        Yeshua represents THE PURE BLOODLINE of the children of God, called ''sons and morning stars''.
        the serpent that grew into a dragon represents his bloodline of chaos and unholy ways and ways of gross deception so ''he'' is worshipped from ignorance by the religious masses......

now the Nephelim came and also perverted the bloodline creating monsters we are told.
        NOAH WAS THE LAST MAN STANDING who had the pure line down from Adam within himself. - hence his righteousness. [ it wasn't because of his goodie 2 shoes nature but what was IN his blood]

the world was flooded to remove the WRONG BLOODLINES.. and this event is recorded all over this world as a ''story of in all nations religious belief''
        yet some still remained.
        today some call them shapeshifters or reptilians.... but something is ODD about some people in this world, some you only have to look at to know.
        yikes ~~~~~[man have you got problems]

I know IAH,
        you will not like this and I understand why this is so...
        but not too worry.
        I will LEAVE YOU IN FATHER'S GOOD HANDS. amen

BTW
        The Dead Sea Scrolls confirm that Genesis 4:1 was tampered with. In fact the passage should read:

And Adam knew his wife Eve, who was pregnant by Sammael (Satan), and she conceived and bare Cain, and he was like the heavenly beings, and not like the earthly beings, and she said, I have gotten a man from the angel of the Lord.

Now we know that anything of the Lord is confirmed elsewhere. IF Cain was indeed Satan's son, we wouldn't have to count on just one passage to prove it.

In fact there are many: I John 3:12 "Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his (half) brother.." Here the word "of" in Greek is #1537 in the Strong's Concordance. When used implying a person, it means "a son of or offspring."
        who gave Moses the law =the angel of the Lord.
        Last edited by LucySmith; 04-30-2016, 07:33 PM.

Comment

A revelation.... A disciple of the saviour's workmanship

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I don't wish to upset you IAH, because I feel you are a good man.... RELIGIOUS MAN.. but I wont hold it against you [lol]
          I asked Father, what do you think? and HE SAID ''LUCY... FRUIT INSPECT PLEASE~~~ because the fruits are the life of their testimony''
          because we don't know the person personally as a witness.... yet.... from his story we see his life EXPOSED.

[PS I ALSO think,
          there is truth MIXED INTO THE LEAVEN and this form of Christianity has changed this world in many ways from many evil practices and lack of regards for the individual
          yet the fact is 33000+ divisions and confusion rules and we all see ''the good and the evil'' of it all.]

I have to go back to the beginning it is always best to start there at the front of the book...
          act 1 - deception and lies and a form of knowledge called good and evil
          act 2 - seduction and trickery of Eve.
          act 3 - the birth and killing of the 2 sons. CAIN the first murderer [child of the serpent the MURDERER FROM THE BEGINNING] Abel the child of adam righteous = born as twins. from 2 fathers.

the father of cain, was a MURDERER-FROM-THE-BEGINNING [ THE SERPENT]
          therefore 2 bloodlines exist cain and abel.....
          the serpent bloodline
          the righteous bloodline

ONE IS MURDER Cain, for example, was said to be, in the Bible,
          "of the wicked one" (I John 3:12)~~~~. ''of'' the wicked one.

ONE IS RIGHTEOUS.... THE GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS.

Father said ''Lucy fruit pick'' - so I do to find the truth.

moses we are told was a MURDERER - built up laws on death to his slaves and other nations suffered under his hands,
          saul/paul we are told was a MURDERER- build up a church that dies from confusion [unbelief] and all within this form think it all normal and death is their friend.
          the serpent blood line is exposed.

it doesn't matter what anyone thinks because in scriptures 2 KINDS of bloodlines ARE EXPOSED - THE WHEAT AND THE TARES are the wheat and the tares who grow side by side.
          THE TARES - ARE PRETENDERS
          THE WHEAT - ARE ONE FLOCK, A SMALL REMNANT UNDER THE ONE GOOD SHEPHERD AND THEY WILL NOT FOLLOW A STRANGER.

so

taking this to its conclusion I found 10 ABNORMALITIES associated with saul/paul that were not present in the 12 apostles.
          I only needed 2/3 [ as a witness] but I found 10 abnormal things that FAILED THE FRUIT BEARING TESTS and I know he is a false apostle.

inside the bloodline of righteous [ who don't need any laws because they automatically know how to behave] are a group dedicated to the bettering of mankind in every way possible.
          inside the bloodline of the unrighteous [ who need laws to control them] are a group dedicated to the destruction of mankind in all ways as possible.

both walk in this world and only those with EYE SALVE [that's Yeshua says to receive] can see their fruits.
          Yeshua represents THE PURE BLOODLINE of the children of God, called ''sons and morning stars''.
          the serpent that grew into a dragon represents his bloodline of chaos and unholy ways and ways of gross deception so ''he'' is worshipped from ignorance by the religious masses......

now the Nephelim came and also perverted the bloodline creating monsters we are told.
          NOAH WAS THE LAST MAN STANDING who had the pure line down from Adam within himself. - hence his righteousness. [ it wasn't because of his goodie 2 shoes nature but what was IN his blood]

the world was flooded to remove the WRONG BLOODLINES.. and this event is recorded all over this world as a ''story of in all nations religious belief''
          yet some still remained.
          today some call them shapeshifters or reptilians.... but something is ODD about some people in this world, some you only have to look at to know.
          yikes ~~~~~[man have you got problems]

I know IAH,
          you will not like this and I understand why this is so...
          but not too worry.
          I will LEAVE YOU IN FATHER'S GOOD HANDS. amen

BTW

who gave Moses the law =the angel of the Lord.

----------------------------------------------------ADDED

religion versus relationship

The religions of men are bound up in laws of ''do this don't do that'' = ie. good choices bad choices
          = this can be seen as THE FRUIT FROM THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL [laws that try to remove flaws.] = never works.

any religion that has laws of choices is VANITY - because it gives out KNOWLEDGE of good choice/ bad choice.... a duality
          this sums up religions of this world.
          laws are to do WITH MATTER.

RELATIONSHIP
          there is no need for LAWS because THE HEART HAS BEEN CHANGED, to obey the ONE LAW FROM THE TREE OF LIFE.= THIS LAW is the law of love and LOVE never needs laws because LOVE IS............................
          I don't need to obey laws, as LOVE IS established within my heart as a RELATIONSHIP that now leads into HIS WORKMANSHIP over me. amen.
          In ABBA, man lives, moves, and has his being;
          BTW
          there is nothing which man can give to God except choosing to abide by the Father’s will,
          BY DOING THIS....
          and making this decision constitutes the reality of true worship which is so satisfying to the love-dominated nature of the Creator Father.

Comment

Love within Adam and Eve?

----------------------------------------------------ADDED

religion versus relationship

The religions of men are bound up in laws of ''do this don't do that'' = ie. good choices bad choices
            = this can be seen as THE FRUIT FROM THE TREE OF THE KNOWLEDGE OF GOOD AND EVIL [laws that try to remove flaws.] = never works.

any religion that has laws of choices is VANITY - because it gives out KNOWLEDGE of good choice/ bad choice.... a duality
            this sums up religions of this world.
            laws are to do WITH MATTER.

RELATIONSHIP
            there is no need for LAWS because THE HEART HAS BEEN CHANGED, to obey the ONE LAW FROM THE TREE OF LIFE.= THIS LAW is the law of love and LOVE never needs laws because LOVE IS............................
            I don't need to obey laws, as LOVE IS established within my heart as a RELATIONSHIP that now leads into HIS WORKMANSHIP over me. amen.
            In ABBA, man lives, moves, and has his being;
            BTW
            there is nothing which man can give to God except choosing to abide by the Father’s will,
            BY DOING THIS....
            and making this decision constitutes the reality of true worship which is so satisfying to the love-dominated nature of the Creator Father.
            Hi Lucy, why didn't the Father just start Adam and Eve out with NO commands/law and put LOVE into their hearts? Could not a lot of suffering and pain been avoided, and just jump to the end where you have the Father putting love in your heart? Ken
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

I suppose IAH we could say...

laws and rules are made for vanity.

but once a person is born again from above, the laws of vanity are not needed as THE PERSON IS BORN FROM INCORRUPTIBLE SEED.

I realise YOU DONT QUIET UNDERSTAND this as you still remain in vanity and its laws are acceptable to you....[you wish to be a law keeper= so be it]
              but outside of vanity, and the new birth in the new covenant, as a NEW CREATION, laws are not needed because of HIS WORKMANSHIP takes care of all mind and soulish matters.
              [called transformation into a new creation]

His workmanship, prepares a soul for LOVE and love is............................
              only IN VANITY does a person need rules and laws.
              as for adam and eve - they were not BORN AGAIN....

born again [ not as the pauline church would have us believe] is a transference from one world into another.
              this world IS called vanity and all of creation are under its pall.

the kingdom of God Yeshua preached, is a different realm, as LOVE is its powerful force.

GOD IS LOVE.
              there is no law where love dwells.
              The holy spirit of life keeps the person, upon the narrow way and this way the law of love is developed.
              the divine counsellor is ever present amen.

under laws and rules - the choice is good or evil - and good or evil choice is part of the tree of the knowledge of 2 choices.....V.A.N.I.T.Y.
              Vanity is death for no man can keep such laws and rituals continuously.

Comment

anti-christ....

is not some ''end time'' monster evil identity the RC church priest - named Ignatious Loyola made up in the 15th century.
                no
                the anti Christ has been alive and well from the ancient past.

what is it?

to place ''something else'' in the place of the POWER VERB ' Christ'

put another way~~~~
                it is the place another thing/item/belief ABOVE the power of divinity.

put another way
                IT IS TO REPLACE THE DIVINE POWER with another form of control/worship.~~~

ofcourse there are many ways the anti Christ appears...

the best known way and....
                ONE SUCH A ANTICHRIST system would be to retain the laws of Moses to the jews only...
                why?
                TO BE IN THE PLACE OF CHRIST EMPOWERMENT of his spirit of life.

the Pharisee were antichrists - sons of Cain, who had Yeshua murdered.
                when you see ''killing gods'' know they are the sons of Cain.... the devils impure hybrids.
                when you see MURDER/KILLING/DESTRUCTION - know the descendants of Cain are in control.
                why is this so?
                because murder/killings reproduces FEAR and fear is a LAW BASED religion that fails to save.
                This anti Christ religion, WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOU.......................................................................GUILTY.................... .. YES YOU SINNER FALLEN GUILTY LAWLESS ONE....................... YOU
                they keep up this control charade of GUILT CONTROL... SINNERS.... FALLEN people.
                they are LOCKED INTO GUILT TRIPS.

yet, there is a ''GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS'' WHO HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM RELIGIOUS MIND CONTROL
                agendas.

Comment

but once a person is born again from above, the laws of vanity are not needed as THE PERSON IS BORN FROM INCORRUPTIBLE SEED.

I realise YOU DONT QUIET UNDERSTAND this as you still remain in vanity and its laws are acceptable to you....[you wish to be a law keeper= so be it]
                  but outside of vanity, and the new birth in the new covenant, as a NEW CREATION, laws are not needed because of HIS WORKMANSHIP takes care of all mind and soulish matters.

His workmanship, prepares a soul for LOVE and love is............................

born again [ not as the pauline church would have us believe] is a transference from one world into another.

the kingdom of God Yeshua preached, is a different realm, as LOVE is its powerful force.

GOD IS LOVE.
                  The holy spirit of life keeps the person, upon the narrow way and this way the law of love is developed.

under laws and rules - the choice is good or evil - and good or evil choice is part of the tree of the knowledge of 2 choices.....V.A.N.I.T.Y.
                  Lucy, you said quote:
                  Lucy, where are the laws of Elohim called the law of vanity in the new testament?

Hebrews 8:10 says... For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 10:16 says...This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; See also Jeremiah 31:31-33.

Lucy, what is THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED to be born of???

Peter said in 1 Peter 1:23: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of Elohim, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Make note Lucy, the apostle Peter said, that the word of Elohim is incorruptible seed. So the word of Elohim is NOT corrupted either.

Messiah said in a parable : Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim. Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of Elohim); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word (of Elohim) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word (of Elohim) with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard (the word of Elohim), go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word (of Elohim), keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. Luke 8:11-15; See also Matthew 13:18-23.

Make note Lucy, those who do NOT do or obey the word of Elohim, they bring no fruit to perfection.

What else is the gospel or mystery of the kingdom Lucy?

Messiah said:And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of Elohim: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:... The sower soweth the word (of the kingdom). And these are they by the way side, where the word (of the kingdom) is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word (of the kingdom) that was sown in their hearts.

And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word (of the kingdom), immediately receive it with gladness And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word (of the kingdom), And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word (of the kingdom), and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred. Mark 4:14-20.

Make note Lucy, the word of the kingdom, and the word of Elohim are the ONE and the same, and those who obey and do THE WORD, are those who bring forth FRUIT.

So Lucy, is it not doing the word of Elohim that brings forth good fruit?

Comment

Why did Elohim GIVE Adam and Eve a rule or command?

GOD IS LOVE.

Hi Lucy, why couldn't the Elohim of Love NOT give Adam and Eve the rule or command that He gave them? Why didn't He have them be born from ABOVE, with incorruptible seed? Why can you be born that way and not them? Why did they get a rule or command that is nothing but V.A.N.I.T.Y? I know I am asking you this again, and I would really like for you to think through WHY Adam and Eve was given the rule/law/command to not eat from the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil, and what it meant that when they did eat of it, their eyes were opened, and they became LIKE Elohim, knowing good and evil? Lucy, isn't the rule/law/command NECESSARY to KNOW good and evil? Does coming to a KNOWLEDGE of what is GOOD and EVIL, then make the Law EVIL? No! Please Lucy, did you not as a parent give your children directions of what they could/should do, and what they shouldn't? Were your directions to them EVIL? No! You, out of LOVE for your children, gave them what YOU thought would be best for them to do, and Elohim is no different, and that is why He gave Adam and Eve a command, and the rest of us His Law. Ken

Comment

a point of great interest i found IAH

and I sure know you will not agree.....
                      however
                      - first things first...
                      I am not adam and eve to make a choice.
                      ...NO...
                      MY CHOICE NOW is Yeshua and His eternal life Goodnews.
                      this is my time slot~ NOW and living successfully within the GOODNEWS and it's standards required.
                      [this alone is a big enough issue for me to deal with, let alone thinking of Adam and Eves little problem.]

Personally I don't think A LOVING GOD would place 2 trees in a garden to STUMBLE their child.
                      A CHILD OF YOUR OWN BODY doesn't need ''testing'' forgoodnews sake.
                      Most parents [worth THEIR WEIGHT] are inlove with their special children and do everything possible to care over them and give them good and wonderful things.

I never did any ''testing'' like this to my own children but explained to them many pitfalls they could encounter and they responded [to my advice] as all children do to all loving and caring parents.
                      they grew up to be beautiful caring people.

notice Yeshua NEVER ONCE put any kind of stumbling block, in the path of His Ekklesia INFACT... THE GOOD SHEPHERD TAKES CARE OF HIS SHEEP.
                      WHEN satan was going to ''shift'' Peter - the Saviour warned in advance + prayed for his safety.

So.... I STAY IN THE GOODNEWS and the Saviour's words into MY LIFE because I don't live in other people's lives nor have their problems and beliefs.
                      I stay focused on the narrow way and do what is expected of me each day under the care of the Christ spirit. amen - this is my portion at this time.

But going back to ELOHIM... I did notice a strange thing yesterday I did not ''see'' before...
                      the ELOHIM [plural for gods] said this
                      ''they have become LIKE US, knowing the knowledge of good and evil''

The tree was FORBIDDEN to partake from - yet these Elohim had already partaken from such a fruit.
                      Why are these ELOHIM partaking from ''forbidden fruits'' in the first place.? [ IF WE EXAMINE THE STORY LINE IT FAILS TO MAKE TRUE SENSE.]

So next relook
                      - Eve was tricked/seduced/ and beguiled [ like a spell put upon her] to ''see'' how attractive this FRUIT was.
                      If this was so = ask = were these Elohim tricked and seduced and beguiled as well.????
                      Because if it was forbidden for Eve and she dies, why is it not forbidden for them as well?
                      however digging deeper.
                      and doing some homework
                      - it could be that Eve was seduced by the serpent to have a sexual relationship and birth Cain[ a murderer] to this serpent to have a HYBRID BLoodline introduced AND NOT A PURE BLOODLINE FROM adam
                      Adam later was introduced to have intercourse with eve and produced abel as twins conceived from very different fathers and bloodlines.
                      nowhere in the bible is Cain [ as first born] in the bloodline of Adam - it goes ADAM TO SETH....

now ofcourse this would sound all rather stupid and some fantasy land I realise this.??????
                      however.
                      IF A ''FRUIT'' WAS FORBIDDEN TO EVE, these others [gods] also MUST HAVE PARTAKEN OF IT as well==== to '' become LIKE US''....................... so what is ''LIKE US''.... THAT made Eve die.
                      next...
                      after this drama was played out, they realised they [adam and eve] were naked and covered their reproduction organs with leaves.

WHAT WERE THEY ALL ''INTO'' that was FORBIDDEN? and conceived twins from different fathers.

was it - the intermingling of corrupted genetics.
                      LIKE TODAY GENETIC ENGINEERING.... forbidden

now IAH
                      I AM SUBJECT TO CHANGE - its not chiselled into stone for me~~~
                      I just find it very interesting to observe strange things without a TRUE AND CONCRETE EXPLANATION that would make sense.
                      Please don't tell me ''you understand it'' as I know you don't and just pretend to be wise and so copy what others have told you~~~~~

the mind can be changed, into good sense. WE NEED good sense TO ACHIEVE ALL Yeshua expects from us... not... super-spiritual nonsense,
                      Yeshua and I MAKE COMMON SENSE with each other.... I remain a child He teaches me how it is and what I am to think and do - it works well and I ''see'' how very differently I live from religious people and others.
                      I have a totally different mindset and can ''see'' SPIRITUALLY the things vanity hides as a mirage... a smoke screen.

I do not blindly agree with ''every word'' that comes out from Elohim, because some parts don't make sense and some parts do.
                      I am not a BIBLE CLONE - but ''see'' things with light and life and when I smell rats droppings I rethink what all others say then WHAT YESHUA says TO ME.
                      Last edited by LucySmith; 05-02-2016, 05:41 PM.

Comment

The Anti-Christ

is not some ''end time'' monster evil identity the RC church priest - named Ignatious Loyola made up in the 15th century.
                        no
                        the anti Christ has been alive and well from the ancient past.

what is it?

to place ''something else'' in the place of the POWER VERB ' Christ'

put another way~~~~
                        it is the place another thing/item/belief ABOVE the power of divinity.

put another way
                        IT IS TO REPLACE THE DIVINE POWER with another form of control/worship.~~~

ofcourse there are many ways the anti Christ appears...

the best known way and....
                        ONE SUCH A ANTICHRIST system would be to retain the laws of Moses to the jews only...
                        why?
                        TO BE IN THE PLACE OF CHRIST EMPOWERMENT of his spirit of life.

the Pharisee were antichrists - sons of Cain, who had Yeshua murdered.
                        when you see ''killing gods'' know they are the sons of Cain.... the devils impure hybrids.
                        when you see MURDER/KILLING/DESTRUCTION - know the descendants of Cain are in control.
                        why is this so?
                        because murder/killings reproduces FEAR and fear is a LAW BASED religion that fails to save.
                        This anti Christ religion, WILL ALWAYS MAKE YOU.......................................................................GUILTY.................... .. YES YOU SINNER FALLEN GUILTY LAWLESS ONE....................... YOU
                        they keep up this control charade of GUILT CONTROL... SINNERS.... FALLEN people.
                        they are LOCKED INTO GUILT TRIPS.

yet, there is a ''GENERATION OF THE RIGHTEOUS'' WHO HAVE WALKED AWAY FROM RELIGIOUS MIND CONTROL
                        agendas.
                        Hi Lucy, The Anti-Christ is denying that Yeshua came to dwell in US, His FLESH, His BODY. Those who deny that Messiah is DWELLING in His Eklessia, are of the Anti-Christ, and those who acknowledge Yeshua as Elohim, then He dwelleth in them, and they in Him (He has come IN the FLESH of His BODY). Ken

Comment

Lucy, you said quote:Lucy, where are the laws of Elohim called the law of vanity in the new testament?

Hebrews 8:10 says... For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 10:16 says...This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; See also Jeremiah 31:31-33.

Lucy, what is THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED to be born of???

Peter said in 1 Peter 1:23: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of Elohim, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Make note Lucy, the apostle Peter said, that the word of Elohim is incorruptible seed. So the word of Elohim is NOT corrupted either.

Messiah said in a parable : Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim. Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of Elohim); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word (of Elohim) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word (of Elohim) with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard (the word of Elohim), go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word (of Elohim), keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. Luke 8:11-15; See also Matthew 13:18-23.

Make note Lucy, those who do NOT do or obey the word of Elohim, they bring no fruit to perfection.

What else is the gospel or mystery of the kingdom Lucy?

Messiah said:And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of Elohim: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:... The sower soweth the word (of the kingdom). And these are they by the way side, where the word (of the kingdom) is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word (of the kingdom) that was sown in their hearts.

And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word (of the kingdom), immediately receive it with gladness And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word (of the kingdom), And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word (of the kingdom), and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred. Mark 4:14-20.

Make note Lucy, the word of the kingdom, and the word of Elohim are the ONE and the same, and those who obey and do THE WORD, are those who bring forth FRUIT.

So Lucy, is it not doing the word of Elohim that brings forth good fruit?

Comment

Lucy, I do not deny your zeal at all, in fact, I admire it.

and I sure know you will not agree.....
                            however
                            - first things first...
                            I am not adam and eve to make a choice.
                            ...NO...
                            MY CHOICE NOW is Yeshua and His eternal life Goodnews.
                            this is my time slot~ NOW and living successfully within the GOODNEWS and it's standards required.
                            [this alone is a big enough issue for me to deal with, let alone thinking of Adam and Eves little problem.]

Personally I don't think A LOVING GOD would place 2 trees in a garden to STUMBLE their child.....
                            I never did anything like this to my own children but explained to them many pitfalls they could encounter and they responded [to my advice] as all children do to all loving and caring parents.
                            they grew up to be beautiful caring people.

notice Yeshua NEVER ONCE put any kind of stumbling block, in the path of His Ekklesia INFACT... THE GOOD SHEPHERD TAKES CARE OF HIS SHEEP.
                            WHEN satan was going to ''shift'' Peter - the Saviour warned in advance.

so.... I STAY IN THE GOODNEWS and the Saviour's words into MY LIFE because I don't live in other people's lives nor have their problems and beliefs.
                            I stay focused on the narrow way and do what is expected of me each day under the care of the Christ spirit. amen - this is my portion at this time.

but going back to ELOHIM... I did notice a strange thing yesterday I did not ''see'' before...
                            the ELOHIM [plural for gods] said this
                            ''they have become LIKE US, knowing the knowledge of good and evil''

The tree was FORBIDDEN to partake from - yet these Elohim had already partaken from such a fruit.
                            why are these ELOHIM partaking from ''forbidden fruits''? in the first place.

so next relook- Eve was tricked/seduced/ and beguiled [ like a spell put upon her] to ''see'' how attractive this FRUIT was.
                            if this was so = ask = were these Elohim tricked and seduced and beguiled as well.???? because if it was forbidden for Eve and she dies, why is it not forbidden for them as well?
                            however digging deeper.
                            and doing some homework - it could be that eve was seduced by the serpent to have a sexual relationship and born Cain[ a murderer] to this serpent to have a HYBRID BLoodline introduced AND NOT A PURE BLOODLINE FROM adam
                            Adam later was introduced to have intercourse with eve and produced abel as twins conceived from very different fathers and bloodlines.
                            now ofcourse this would sound all rather stupid and some fantasy land I realise this....
                            however.
                            IF A ''FRUIT'' WAS FORBIDDEN TO EVE, others [gods] also MUST HAVE PARTAKEN OF IT as well==== to '' become LIKE US''....................... so what is ''LIKE US''.... THAT made eve die.
                            next... after this drama was played out, they realised they were naked and covered their reproduction organs with leaves.

WHAT WERE THEY ALL ''INTO'' that was FORBIDDEN?

the intermingling of corrupted genetics.
                            LIKE TODAY GENETIC ENGINEERING.... forbidden

now IAH
                            I AM SUBJECT TO CHANGE - its not chiselled into stone for me~~~
                            I just find it very interesting to observe strange things without a TRUE AND CONCRETE EXPLANATION that would make sense.

Yeshua and I MAKE COMMON SENSE with each other.... I remain a child He teaches me how it is and what I am to think and do - it works well and I ''see'' how very differently I live from religious people and others.
                            I have a totally different mindset and can ''see'' SPIRITUALLY the things vanity hides as a mirage... a smoke screen.

I do not blindly agree with ''every word'' that comes out from Elohim, because some parts don't make sense and some parts do.
                            I am not a BIBLE CLONE - but ''see'' things with light and life and when I smell rats droppings I rethink what all others say then WHAT YESHUA says TO ME.
                            Hi Lucy, I do not deny that you are VERY zealous for what you believe, and you have a righteousness about you that cannot be overlooked, but the fact remains, you do lack KNOWLEDGE, according to the Spirit of what is VEILED within the Law of Moses. The Jews of Paul's day had the exact same circumstance, but I hope and pray that the outcome will be different for you. I hope you can CHANGE, but I also hope that I can CHANGE in whatever Messiah Yeshua desires from ME. So we may both have to make a few corrections, and that is GOOD.

Now, one quick point. The Elohim had a KNOWLEDGE of what good and evil was, and when Adam and Eve disobeyed, they ALSO came to understand or to know what was good and what was evil. Good is to OBEY, evil is to DISOBEY, and Elohim KNEW this, and once Adam and Eve disobeyed, they also came to a KNOWLEDGE of this TRUTH. It's that simple. Ken

Comment

good and evil are as bad as each other and forbidden

the ''good choice'' today is the ''wrong choice'' tomorrow....
                              THE KNOWLEDGE IS DUAL
                              consider this example and there are millions to offer up

a man falls inlove with a woman = his GOOD CHOICE
                              she or he is not the ''right'' one in 10yrs time so they divorce = their BAD CHOICE.
                              Eve made her ''good choice'' that was a ''bad choice'' -

don't ever gloss over GOOD AS GOOD for good is as evil as evil is good.

as for the law of Moses to the Jews only - I UNDERSTAND IT PERFECTLY... it is death and lives in VANITY...
                              .it destroys everything it touches. Inc the 2,000,000''captives'' who wandered around all over the wilderness trying to obey some laws they never could.
                              a terrible thing to introduce to abused ''slaves'' still remained ''abused slaves'' - if this whole drama is even true.

this law
                              is very simple to understand and because you partake of it, you will die as all did because none can keep all.
                              I tell you over and over BUT YOU HAVE A STUMBLING BLOCK here and a delusion by listening to the stranger.

saul/paul was a murderer as was Moses as was Cain - SAME BLOODLINE - THE SERPENT ''the murderer-from-beginning'' = cain who is even missing from all bible genelogy.
                              BOTH used sweet and attractive beguiling words to SEDUCE and trick others into the error and you have fallen for it as well.

the fruits.....
                              the law of moses produces death
                              the religion of saul/paul produces death

if I believe Moses - I walk in vanity and die
                              if I believe saul/paul |I walk in vanity and die.

if I walk in the presence of Yeshua, hearing what He says and then do it I LIVE.[john 8 v 51]
                              I am not a jewish I am a gentile and I am not subjected to the ancient laws to the jews... never was and never shall be.
                              Yeshua preached the GOODNEWS and I understand fully what it contains.

Comment

Are you Lying LUCY?

the ''good choice'' today is the ''wrong choice'' tomorrow....
                                THE KNOWLEDGE IS DUAL
                                consider this example and there are millions to offer up

a man falls inlove with a woman = his GOOD CHOICE
                                she or he is not the ''right'' one in 10yrs time so they divorce = their BAD CHOICE.
                                Eve made her ''good choice'' that was a ''bad choice'' -

don't ever gloss over GOOD AS GOOD for good is as evil as evil is good.

as for the law of Moses to the Jews only - I UNDERSTAND IT PERFECTLY... it is death and lives in VANITY...
                                .it destroys everything it touches. Inc the 2,000,000''captives'' who wandered around all over the wilderness trying to obey some laws they never could.
                                a terrible thing to introduce to abused ''slaves'' still remained ''abused slaves'' - if this whole drama is even true.

this law
                                is very simple to understand and because you partake of it, you will die as all did because none can keep all.
                                I tell you over and over BUT YOU HAVE A STUMBLING BLOCK here and a delusion by listening to the stranger.

saul/paul was a murderer as was Moses as was Cain - SAME BLOODLINE - THE SERPENT ''the murderer-from-beginning'' = cain who is even missing from all bible genelogy.
                                BOTH used sweet and attractive beguiling words to SEDUCE and trick others into the error and you have fallen for it as well.

the fruits.....
                                the law of moses produces death
                                the religion of saul/paul produces death

if I believe Moses - I walk in vanity and die
                                if I believe saul/paul |I walk in vanity and die.

if I walk in the presence of Yeshua, hearing what He says and then do it I LIVE.[john 8 v 51]
                                I am not a jewish I am a gentile and I am not subjected to the ancient laws to the jews... never was and never shall be.
                                Yeshua preached the GOODNEWS and I understand fully what it contains.
                                Hi Lucy, either you are a LIAR, or Messiah is a LIAR. When Messiah was asked about Eternal Life, and how to OBTAIN it, He said KEEP the COMMANDMENTS. Lucy, you say the exact opposite, and TEACH that keeping the Law of Moses PRODUCES death. Who is the LIAR Lucy, you or Messiah? Ken

Comment

Working...
                                X