Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ask What was the BAD NEWS, that needed the""" GOODNEWS ''''' to be preached.?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LucySmith
    replied
    i guess IAH you remain In carnal minded religion and imperfect

and I remain IN life eternal as a new and living creation...
    why not ask Spying, get HIM to tell you THE TRUTH of the power of the resurrection....do a brother to brother interchange and LIVE LIFE HERE

but in a nutshell. [IF YOU HAVE EARS TO HEAR]

John the 11 chapter records a witness of the power of life that is resident in our SAVIOUR
    The dominion power of the Father is demonstrated by the Son of God that we might hear these words of life and believe for everlasting life.
    This chapter tells the story of a sick friend, Lazarus of Bethany, and his two sisters, Mary and Martha.
    They were devout believers in the word of God.
    They had received the good news that Yeshua is the Son of God, and they believed the gospel message He preached.
    Jesus was their friend.
    The scriptures record that Jesus loved them.

When Lazarus became sick, Mary and Martha sent a message to Jesus asking Him to come. Jesus told His disciples that this sickness was not unto death, but was for the glory of God. The Son of God was going to be glorified through it. John 11:4.
    Sometimes sickness is the result of sin, but not always.
    This sickness was going to be used to demonstrate the dominion power of our Saviour
    He is Lord over sickness and death.
    We rejoice in the "law of life" evidenced in Him.
    He is both the resurrection and the life.
    He has the power to raise the dead, and He has the power to keep us in life.

THE WORK OF GOD IS TO BELIEVE IN HIM WHOM HE SENT. John 6:29.

He who formed us from the dust of the earth had a plan.
    He planned to bring forth sons and daughters in His image.
    He breathed the breath of life into Adam.
    The first Adam was made a living soul, but the last Adam, Jesus, was made a quickening spirit.
    We all need this life quickening.

Yeshua said, "I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live. And whoever lives and believes in me shall never die. Do you believe this???" John 8:51.
    Yeshua says that even if you do die, you shall live.
    Resurrection life is available to all who die in Christ.
    Before YESHUA raised Lazarus from the dead, resurrection power in the present tense.

It seems that most people go by way of the grave, but that is not Abba's best.
    Yeshua taught resurrection life as well as life that death cannot destroy, everlasting life.
    He says that whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die.
    DO YOU BELIEVE THIS???
    John 8:51.

Life and judgment and justification are through the Son because our Holy Father has committed these to His Son, our justification and our restoration.
    All judgment is committed to Yeshua, but He says that it is His WORD that will judge us. He also teaches in scripture that the saints will judge the world.

The work of God is to believe in Him (Yeshua) whom He (The Father) sent. John 6:29.
    Yeshua says, "And whoever lives and believes in Me shall never die." "DO YOU BELIEVE THIS???"
    It is the will of our Father that everyone who sees the Son and Believes in Him may have everlasting life. "
    If anyone keeps My WORD he shall never see death." John 8:51.

There is a generation chosen to believe and to walk in everlasting life.
    The fruit of the Holy Spirit will be evidenced in this people.
    They are a people of covenant and are willing to judge themselves and lay aside their carnal, sinful nature.
    They desire, have hope, to receive the fullness of the Christ anointing.
    They seek the nature of the Father and the Son.
    They love God with all their heart and soul and mind and strength.
    Their motives are righteous and Christ centered, they take on the mind of Christ, and are Spirit led.
    They are yielded and obedient to His will.
    These are they who say "Your will be done, O LORD."

The function of the soul is to receive the engrafted word from the spirit.
    The soul being feminine conceives life.
    The soul considers or contemplates, it meditates upon the word of life.
    Some produce thirty fold, some sixty fold, and some one-hundred fold.
    Hope brings vision, the imaging, of the kingdom of God.
    Faith works with hope to bring forth the end result, which is the adoption of our bodies.

We are translated out of the kingdom of darkness when we enter the salvation, passover realm.
    We are transformed as we receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit and enter the realm of Pentecost.
    We are changed, transfigured as we enter fully into Tabernacles.
    Tabernacles speak of us being filled with the fullness of His presence, the hope realized.
    Faith without hope has no blue print or plan.

It is by faith that we begin to praise God for restoring our garments of life, light and glory.
    "The saints and the elect have arisen from the earth, and have been clothed with the garment of life. That garment of life is with the LORD of spirits, in whose presence your garment shall not wax old, nor shall your glory diminish."
    Enoch 61: 18.

"The saints shall exist in the light of the sun, and the elect in the light of everlasting life, the days of whose life shall never terminate (end), nor shall the days of the saints be numbered who seek for light, and obtain righteousness with the LORD of spirits." Enoch 56:2-3.

"He who hears my word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death into life.
    Most assuredly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God; and those who hear will live." John 5:24-25.

consider....
    "Then behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two, from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split.
    And the graves were opened;
    and many bodies of the saints who had fallen asleep were raised; and coming out of the graves after His resurrection, they went into the holy city and appeared to many,"
    Mathew 27: 51-53. (Adam, Seth, Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Samuel, David, Daniel, Deborah, Huldah, etc.)

Yeshua took Adam by the hand and led him out of death, hell, and the grave.
    He led Adam back into the Garden with all those who had died in faith.
    Adam had a covenant with God for total redemption and restoration that could not be broken.
    When God gives His word it can not be changed.
    His covenant stands, abides, and endures. This all took place at Yeshua's resurrection.

For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him should not perish (die) but have everlasting life. John 3:16. DO YOU BELIEVE THIS???
    This scripture says if we believe in Him we will not perish.

That word "perish" means die.
    We shall not die.
    What an exciting concept, that we will not die, because we believe in the Son of God.

May God strengthen our faith so that we can receive the fullness of this glorious promise, everlasting life--- spirit, soul and body.
    Through His love for us He provides His abundant life.

Yeshua taught His disciples to pray that the Father’s kingdom come to earth, that His will be done in earth as it is in Heaven.
    Yeshua is returning to earth with the resurrected saints that are already in Heaven.
    We who remain will be caught up (raised to a spirit awareness) that we have been groaning for.
    We are to be changed, transfigured right here on earth in the air.
    The only place we find air is on earth.
    Praise God for those who are truly Jacob’s descendants and want their inheritance, which is a transfigured body on the earth.
    Our personal earth and the earth, all creation is to be restored.
    Father God is love, He never leaves or forsakes His faithful ones.

The law of the Spirit of Life is stronger, it supercedes, the law of sin and death.
    Yeshua frees us from the law of sin and death.
    We pass from death to life in Christ.
    The power of His shed blood made the perfect atonement.
    The blood of bulls and goats, and the ashes of the heifer are surpassed in cleansing power by the blood of Jesus. Hebrews 9:11-15.

"He who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life, and shall not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life." John 5:24.
    Gracious Father,

Open our ears to hear the wondrous truths from your Holy
    Word, words of life.
    Help us be obedient and walk in Your Holy Spirit.
    Increase us in faith, hope, and love that we may be changed, transfigured
    taking on the garments of life.

In Yeshua's name, Amen.

now IAH I do know you will have a great objection - if you do - you are NOT OF HIS EKKLESIA as all those disciples are on the same page and are ''death fighters'' amen

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Lucy, do you not want to LIVE? Why are you choosing DEATH?

Hi Lucy, do you not want LIFE, or are you going to follow in the footsteps of those who desire DEATH, by being disobedient to the Law of Moses? Why not choose LIFE, instead of DEATH? Do you really think that you can have LIFE through DISOBEDIENCE? That is exactly what your Jewish friends did, and now you castigate them for their destruction and death, yet you fail to learn any lesson from them. Why choose DEATH Lucy, you should KNOW that Yahweh/Yeshua Elohim does NOT desire your death, rather, He desires your OBEDIENCE to LIVE:

(Heb 12:9) Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected [us], and we gave [them] reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

(Eze 33:11) Say unto them, [As] I live, saith Yahweh Elohim, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O LUCY SMITH?

Why do you want to DIE Lucy Smith? It just doesn't make any sense. Ken

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy, where are the laws of Elohim called the law of vanity in the new testament?

Hebrews 8:10 says... For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 10:16 says...This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; See also Jeremiah 31:31-33.

Lucy, what is THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED to be born of???

Peter said in 1 Peter 1:23: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of Elohim, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Make note Lucy, the apostle Peter said, that the word of Elohim is incorruptible seed. So the word of Elohim is NOT corrupted either.

Messiah said in a parable : Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim. Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of Elohim); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word (of Elohim) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word (of Elohim) with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard (the word of Elohim), go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word (of Elohim), keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. Luke 8:11-15; See also Matthew 13:18-23.

Make note Lucy, those who do NOT do or obey the word of Elohim, they bring no fruit to perfection.

What else is the gospel or mystery of the kingdom Lucy?

Messiah said:And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of Elohim: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:... The sower soweth the word (of the kingdom). And these are they by the way side, where the word (of the kingdom) is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word (of the kingdom) that was sown in their hearts.

And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word (of the kingdom), immediately receive it with gladness And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word (of the kingdom), And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word (of the kingdom), and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred. Mark 4:14-20.

Make note Lucy, the word of the kingdom, and the word of Elohim are the ONE and the same, and those who obey and do THE WORD, are those who bring forth FRUIT.

So Lucy, is it not doing the word of Elohim that brings forth good fruit?

Lucy, do you believe these red words ABOVE of the true Messiah Yah-Shua?

Also Lucy, suppose YOU tell us by what are we to INSPECT THE FRUITS? Are we to inspect THE FRUITS by the dictates of your own mind, or by the WORD OF ELOHIM?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Lucy, you said..WHEN YOU YOURSELF dwell under the laws that bring death.
    Also, those who are under the law, are those who have NOT repented of sin or breaking the law 1 John 3:4.

Where does the scriptures call Elohim's laws, the laws that bring death? Lucy, where does MESSIAH or any of the Disciples say, that Elohim's laws are the laws of death?

I know NONE OF THEM says no such thing in the old testament nor in the new testament either. Now from WHOM and where do YOU get such ideas??

Don't you ever stop to THINK from where YOU get such ideas?

Or, do YOU just parrot other people's ideas, that cannot be found in the scriptures at all???

Also, was Messiah born of Gentile parents?

Come on Lucy, are YOU afraid of these questions?

You like to talk the talk, but YOU don't walk the walk do YOU Lucy?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Also, those who are under the law, are those who have NOT repented of sin or breaking the law 1 John 3:4.

Where does the scriptures call Elohim's laws, the laws that bring death? Lucy, where does MESSIAH or any of the Disciples say, that Elohim's laws are the laws of death?

I know NONE OF THEM says no such thing in the old testament nor in the new testament either. Now from WHOM and where do YOU get such ideas??

Or, do YOU just parrot other people's ideas, that cannot be found in the scriptures at all???

Come on Lucy, are YOU afraid of these questions?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied

I know NONE OF THEM says no such thing. Now from WHOM and where do YOU get such ideas??

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    others of sin.
    WHEN YOU YOURSELF dwell under the laws that bring death.

you are not jewish
    yet you claim their ''inheritance'' to the law of Moses to the jews.
    BTW - YESHUA WAS NEVER A JEW....that too is a misconception.

now the COMMAND WAS GIVEN....

what do you to others inc myself is UNACCEPTABLE and a lie~~~~

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE AGENT who brings forth correction TO THE SAINTS NOT YOU~~~~
    YOU dwell under the destroyer.
    your life is filled up with ''justified killing'' - straight from the mouth of the serpent. [maim, destroy, kill] - the rule of the matrix. the rule of beasts.

the law of moses makes people de-humanised BECAUSE IT IS A SYSTEM BUILT UPON FEARS AND NOT ON LOVE.....

THE father of life is LOVE.
    ETERNAL LIFE AND LIGHT AND DEALS with His people with mercy~~~~ if this is not shown by ''other gods'' THEY ARE NOT FROM THE FATHER OF ETERNAL LIFE. amen

IAHwhat do you to others inc myself is UNACCEPTABLE and a lie~~~~

those whom the Saviour has CALLED OUT from the Pauline system and ofcourse other forms of CULTS worldwide is NOT under the law to Jews - no matter what way you chose to spin it.
    here is YOUR ''MODUS OPERANDI''.
    why are you doing this to others............ troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying,

TEACHING A LIE~~~~~BECAUSE THE GENTILES WERE NEVER ''COMMANDED'' TO FOLLOW THE LAWS OF THE JEWS.

I know NONE OF THEM says no such thing. Now from WHOM and where do YOU get such ideas??

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    did you know IAH you have NO rights.... to convict

others of sin.
    WHEN YOU YOURSELF dwell under the laws that bring death.

you are not jewish
    yet you claim their ''inheritance'' to the law of Moses to the jews.
    BTW - YESHUA WAS NEVER A JEW....that too is a misconception.

now the COMMAND WAS GIVEN....
    the truth
    Why was this decision made about the Gentiles in the first place?
    Because of Jewish converts to Christianity causing trouble among the Gentile converts, teaching them they had to be circumcised and keep the law of Moses.

(ACTS 15: 24) Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying,
    “You must be circumcised and keep the law” — to whom we gave no such commandment

why are you doing this to others............ troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying,

why do you do this??????
    when NO SUCH A COMMANDMENTS WAS GIVEN.....

do you think you are in ''grave troubles'' doing what you know well is not ACCEPTABLE...
    what do you to others inc myself is UNACCEPTABLE and a lie~~~~

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE AGENT who brings forth correction TO THE SAINTS NOT YOU~~~~
    YOU dwell under the destroyer.
    your life is filled up with ''justified killing'' - straight from the mouth of the serpent. [maim, destroy, kill] - the rule of the matrix. the rule of beasts.

the law of moses makes people de-humanised BECAUSE IT IS A SYSTEM BUILT UPON FEARS AND NOT ON LOVE.....

THE father of life is LOVE.
    ETERNAL LIFE AND LIGHT AND DEALS with His people with mercy~~~~ if this is not shown by ''other gods'' THEY ARE NOT FROM THE FATHER OF ETERNAL LIFE. amen

IAHwhat do you to others inc myself is UNACCEPTABLE and a lie~~~~

those whom the Saviour has CALLED OUT from the Pauline system and ofcourse other forms of CULTS worldwide is NOT under the law to Jews - no matter what way you chose to spin it.
    here is YOUR ''MODUS OPERANDI''.

TEACHING A LIE~~~~~BECAUSE THE GENTILES WERE NEVER ''COMMANDED'' TO FOLLOW THE LAWS OF THE JEWS.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    do you love ''destruction'' so much IAH

why is your eyes turned to destroy and not to love?
    GOD IS LOVE.
    ITS THE DEVIL who kills....remember saul/paul was a murderer...

and remember too....the truth
    Because of Jewish converts to Christianity causing trouble among the Gentile converts, teaching them they had to be circumcised and keep the law of Moses.

(ACTS 15: 24) Since we have heard that some who went out from us have troubled you with words, unsettling your souls, saying,
    “You must be circumcised and keep the law” — to whom we gave no such commandment

why do you do this??????
    when NO SUCH A COMMANDMENTS WAS GIVEN.....

do you think you are in ''grave troubles'' doing what you know well is not ACCEPTABLE...
    btw
    the body of Messiah is not about outward observances IAH - but how to develop the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN WITHIN...
    .perhaps it is time to turn your attention from the law of moses to the jews only... and consider THE KINGDOM WITHIN....[ I do suggest it]

I do not think the keys of the kingdom are given to those who delight in ''destruction'' of others IAH -BUT TO THOSE WHO SEEK '' THE RECONCILIATION OF ALL THINGS''

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Yes Lucy, the Glory of the 2nd Witness will be Greater than the 1st.

we all need to ''see'' the fruits of lying star preachers and satan was a liar.
    http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/mike_ep/exam/exam.htm
    the public record of a RELIGIOUS MIND CONTROLLER......[ exceedingly convincing at what he did best = LIE]

when some try to IMPOSED a ''stangers teaching as ''their truth'' - look at the fruits first before the lips defile you.
    remember is all about MIND CONTROL~~~~~they are ''controllers''
    warning = the lie has to be ''appealing'' and ''religious''

consider....
    HWA's recruiting techniques were very sophisticated and subtle.
    He encouraged the listener to keep ordering more and various "thought-provoking" free booklets and literature, which in effect built upon each other.
    He actually was asking leading questions and then taking Scriptures out of context in order to get us to believe what he said.
    But we didn't realize this because he did it in such a cunning way, always adding just the right amount of fear; e.g., "Now you KNOW the truth, what are you going to do about it?" and "You are RESPONSIBLE for the truth you have received!"
    As a result, you became afraid to discount what you felt God was revealing to you--one of the select few--through His Apostle.
    Read about how HWA made use of fear phobia induction."
    Once the person becomes fear phobic, they become submissive to the authority of the group.

the FEAR PHOBIA...

lawless lucy - they chant.
    sinner- they chant
    jezebel- they chant
    liar - they chant

etc......

THE FEAR PHOBIA is their indoctrination to their law-keeping none are able to keep; they are beyond reason as the CULT TAKES OVER completely.
    the mind is controlled by lies.

the serpent seed at work.
    http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/letters/ltrs16.htm

these people and their sick stories are all captives [ or former captives] to the law of moses to the jews only - these laws to the jews are deadly.
    Hi Lucy, yes, we are in agreement, the 2nd Witness (those Believers who are coming forth OUT from CONFUSION/Babylon), will destroy the beliefs of traditional christianity as THEY, through FAITH, WORK in the rebuilding of Yeshua's Holy Temple, His Body. And it is no different in the 2nd Witness as it was with the 1st Witness/Body of Messiah. The Body of Messiah determines what should be eaten, or drank, or how to keep a Feast (Holy Day), the New Moon, or the Sabbath, just as The Apostle Paul and Messiah declared (Col 2:16-17, John 20:23, Matt 16:19, Matt 18:18). Those who defiantly oppose, and will not LISTEN to the Body of Messiah will be destroyed, but those who submit, will share in Her/His (THEIR) Glory (Psa 81:10-16). Ken

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    the fruits of the serpent seed.... what do they look like- [ as the fruits]

I have felt Yeshua impressing me for some time to write this article explaining the term “The Generation of the Righteous”,
    the ''righteous'' will be the human seedline of ADAM, downwards TO SETH and beyonds to the new advent to the order of Melchedezek to the 1sr fruit harvest......
    [ not the hybrid seed line from the serpent and eve combo...]

''The Generation of the Righteous,'' [this bloodline has come up from the beginning] is an end-time generation of people who get the Double-portion or “the Spirit without any limits”.
    Abba, deliberately limited the power available to the 1st Century Apostles, as He was saving the best till last, and that God had kept the best of every bloodline for these days.
    the best wine serve last... as in THE WEDDING OF CANA John2. [the best wine served last is the ability to live within eternal life here and now~~~~]
    '' the Generation of the Righteous'' and the End-Time Ekklesia believes these saints, will go way beyond the achievements of the First Century saints, and that we have not yet seen the “...even greater things than these” (John 14:12)
    Yeshua is not coming back for a pathetic, scab-ridden whore dressed in rags standing by the ''law'' altar,
    No way -He is coming for His glorious Bride, who has “made herself ready” (Rev. 19:7).

''the Generation of the Righteous,'' who will liberate Creation from bondage all fallen satanic bondages
    Satan is trying to kill the baby (Abortion), but the Yeshua rescues His seed.

Consider also Rev 3:21:
    “To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.”
    The sitting with Yeshua on His throne speaks of ''''the Generation of the Righteous'''' participating in the ruling of the nations.

the serpent seed, does'nt win the day, with lawkeeping practices
    why not?
    The ''RIGHTEOUS'' never need the laws of Moses to the jews only as they are not hybrid but the divine human children of ABBA.... who cares for His family. amen

the HYBRID SEED is a lying seed - there are those posters who wish to place others under the laws of Moses to the jews only.... but none could even keep these laws...ask why would you do this?
    HOW?
    By KEEPING ONLY some 613 laws of Moses but not all
    One such a person who copied this ''sabbath keeping theory'' as a part lawkeeper... was Ellen White.
    Here is her HISTORY AS FRUITS all well documened and recorded BY HER PEERS.......
    One – The Unmasking Of Ellen White – Part I

122 two – The Unmasking Of Ellen White – Part II

146 Three – Ellen White Botches Ecclesiastical history

156 Four - Ellen White And Why Christians Observe Sunday

169 Five – What Adventist Leaders New About Sabbath Impossibilities

179 Six – More Barriers To Ellen White's Sabbath Theories

another lying preacher on law keeping was Herbert armstrong, and it is publically recorded his lying history
    Yeshua said '' by their fruits you shall know them''
    . What are the fruits of Herbert Armstrong's doings?
    Moreover, Christ was quoted as saying that Satan was a liar and a murderer from the very beginning.
    Herbert Armstrong lied.
    He lived a lie.
    He claimed credit and stood on someone's work without giving credit. He was a false prophet [ profit]

yet we are told by some '' we must follow lyings [ serpent hybrids]

perhaps lawkeepers need to really access WHO THEY REPRESENT?
    we all need to ''see'' the fruits of lying star preachers and satan was a liar.
    http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/mike_ep/exam/exam.htm
    the public record of a RELIGIOUS MIND CONTROLLER......[ exceedingly convincing at what he did best = LIE]

when some try to IMPOSED a ''stangers teaching as ''their truth'' - look at the fruits first before the lips defile you.
    remember is all about MIND CONTROL~~~~~they are ''controllers''
    warning = the lie has to be ''appealing'' and ''religious''

consider....
    HWA's recruiting techniques were very sophisticated and subtle.
    He encouraged the listener to keep ordering more and various "thought-provoking" free booklets and literature, which in effect built upon each other.
    He actually was asking leading questions and then taking Scriptures out of context in order to get us to believe what he said.
    But we didn't realize this because he did it in such a cunning way, always adding just the right amount of fear; e.g., "Now you KNOW the truth, what are you going to do about it?" and "You are RESPONSIBLE for the truth you have received!"
    As a result, you became afraid to discount what you felt God was revealing to you--one of the select few--through His Apostle.
    Read about how HWA made use of fear phobia induction."
    Once the person becomes fear phobic, they become submissive to the authority of the group.

the FEAR PHOBIA...

lawless lucy - they chant.
    sinner- they chant
    jezebel- they chant
    liar - they chant

etc......

THE FEAR PHOBIA is their indoctrination to their law-keeping none are able to keep; they are beyond reason as the CULT TAKES OVER completely.
    the mind is controlled by lies.

the serpent seed at work.
    http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/letters/ltrs16.htm
    these people and their sick stories are all captives [ or former captives] to the law of moses to the jews only - these laws to the jews are deadly.

the truth

Last edited by LucySmith; 05-03-2016, 04:47 AM.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    cont.. the GOTR.............................

I have felt Yeshua impressing me for some time to write this article explaining the term “The Generation of the Righteous”,
    the ''righteous'' will be the human seedline of ADAM, downwards TO SETH and beyonds to the new advent to the order of Melchedezek to the 1sr fruit harvest......
    [ not the hybrid seed line from the serpent and eve combo...]

''The Generation of the Righteous,'' [this bloodline has come up from the beginning] is an end-time generation of people who get the Double-portion or “the Spirit without any limits”.
    Abba, deliberately limited the power available to the 1st Century Apostles, as He was saving the best till last, and that God had kept the best of every bloodline for these days.
    the best wine serve last... as in THE WEDDING OF CANA John2. [the best wine served last is the ability to live within eternal life here and now~~~~]
    '' the Generation of the Righteous'' and the End-Time Ekklesia believes these saints, will go way beyond the achievements of the First Century saints, and that we have not yet seen the “...even greater things than these” (John 14:12)
    Yeshua is not coming back for a pathetic, scab-ridden whore dressed in rags standing by the ''law'' altar,
    No way -He is coming for His glorious Bride, who has “made herself ready” (Rev. 19:7).

''the Generation of the Righteous,'' who will liberate Creation from bondage all fallen satanic bondages
    Satan is trying to kill the baby (Abortion), but the Yeshua rescues His seed.

Consider also Rev 3:21:
    “To him who overcomes, I will give the right to sit with me on my throne, just as I overcame and sat down with my Father on his throne.”
    The sitting with Yeshua on His throne speaks of ''''the Generation of the Righteous'''' participating in the ruling of the nations.

the serpent seed, does'nt win the day, with lawkeeping practices
    why not?
    The ''RIGHTEOUS'' never need the laws of Moses to the jews only as they are not hybrid but the divine human children of ABBA.... who cares for His family. amen

the HYBRED SEED is a lying seed - there are those posters who wish to place others under the laws of Moses to the jews only....
    HOW?
    By KEEPING ONLY some 613 laws of Moses but not all
    One such a person who copied this ''sabbath keeping theory'' as a part lawkeeper... was Ellen White.
    Here is her HISTORY AS FRUITS all well documened and recorded BY HER PEERS.......
    One – The Unmasking Of Ellen White – Part I

122 two – The Unmasking Of Ellen White – Part II

146 Three – Ellen White Botches Ecclesiastical history

156 Four - Ellen White And Why Christians Observe Sunday

169 Five – What Adventist Leaders New About Sabbath Impossibilities

179 Six – More Barriers To Ellen White's Sabbath Theories

another lying preacher on law keeping was Herbert armstrong, and it is publically recorded his lying history
    Yeshua said '' by their fruits you shall know them''
    . What are the fruits of Herbert Armstrong's doings?
    Moreover, Christ was quoted as saying that Satan was a liar and a murderer from the very beginning.
    Herbert Armstrong lied.
    He lived a lie.
    He claimed credit and stood on someone's work without giving credit. He was a false prophet [ profit]

yet we are old by some '' we must follow lyings [ serpent hybrids]

perhaps lawkeepers need to really access WHO THEY REPRESENT?
    Last edited by LucySmith; 05-03-2016, 12:42 AM. Reason: RECORD of lying hybrids.

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    the fruits of cain - the fruits of murder/exploiting/greed/money.......sins

can be dissected like this
    There are in the OT roughly 300 verses which talk of people doing violence to each other, either a report or a threat or a command, or a lament.

There are roughly 1,000 passages which talk of God’s violence or wrath; either a report of his slaying someone, or his threatening people with violence or descriptions of him as a man of war.

comment....
    To ignore the violence in the OT is like making a study of Churchill and completely ignoring the fact that he was English.
    Violence is not peripheral to the OT Bible it is central, in many ways it is the issue!!!!!

Yeshua [ of the NT] portrays HIS FATHER AS HE IS HIMSELF being made visible and exposed by *His Ministry*~~~

- there endeth the 1st lesson.

the fruits of the ''sins of cain'' the HYBRID child of the serpent who grew into a dragon....huge deception.
    Yeshua talks about fruits and His disciples understand HOW TO BE A FRUIT INSPECTOR.... PAR EXCELLENCE.

THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE.

the'' MURDERER from the beginning'' has a MARK/BRAND - its ' Murder Inc''.
    when you ''see'' death/killing/destroying present in any form - know its THE SERPENT/CAIN'S MARK.
    LIKE sign post saying ... ''DONT GO THERE''...............
    WARNING WILL ROBINSON.....

cain was a murderer - a hybred human - a mixture a serpent seed - MURDER IS his 2nd name~~~~CAIN MUDERER.
    moses was a murderer
    saul/paul was a murderer.
    Statistics gathered from various surveys have revealed that 50% of Christian men struggle with pornography addiction,
    80% of unmarried Christian adults have had sex,
    60% of women have significant struggles with lust,
    20% of Church going women struggle with pornography addiction,
    9 out of 10 boys and 6 out of 10 girls are exposed to pornography before the age of 18, and
    54% of pastors admit to viewing pornography online.
    a reptilian bloodline.

Yeshua speaks of such people a few times~~~~ showing them up as ''your father is the devil'' - literally - especially those in ''high places'' - they go to ''high places'' of influences.
    [ STARS]

the ''stars'' of the O.T. - those killers and those destroyers. - ruled from ''high places''
    the ''stars'' of the NT - those killers, those money men, the greedy and those destroyers of innocence. - ruled from ''high places''
    THE TARES!!!!
    MURDER INC..... sign posts of serpent worship.

the human SEED from ADAM TO SETH............. downwards in the generations are ''THE RIGHTEOUS'' -THE WHEAT
    THEY have a sign too - and that is the LOVE OF GOD [FOR THEY ARE THEIR FATHER'S DIVINE CHILDREN].....THE kindness and the uprightness of THE GODLY.

THE LAW OF MOSES to the Jews only....was given for the unrighteous,
    the RIGHTEOUS never needed the law of Moses.
    WHY NOT?

THEY WERE MADE RIGHT AND UPRIGHT AS CHILDREN OF ABBA,

the Law of Moses was given only to the Jews.
    Historically speaking, in order to be accurate we must understand that this Law was not enacted with the Gentile nations.
    The Gentiles had made no covenant with God to keep the Law of Moses and God had made no covenant with the Gentiles that was contingent upon their keeping of the Law of Moses.
    These events occurred only for the Jews.[/I]

there endeth the 2nd lesson

the'' Generation of THE RIGHTEOUS''.......

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    the ''word of gods''....of the OT and its laws to the jews.

can be dissected like this
    There are in the OT roughly 300 verses which talk of people doing violence to each other, either a report or a threat or a command, or a lament.

There are roughly 1,000 passages which talk of God’s violence or wrath; either a report of his slaying someone, or his threatening people with violence or descriptions of him as a man of war.

comment....
    To ignore the violence in the OT is like making a study of Churchill and completely ignoring the fact that he was English.
    Violence is not peripheral to the OT Bible it is central, in many ways it is the issue!!!!!

Yeshua [ of the NT] portrays HIS FATHER AS HE IS HIMSELF being made visible and exposed by *His Ministry*~~~

- there endeth the 1st lesson.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X