Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

have you heard THE NT GOSPEL.....without frills.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• have you heard THE NT GOSPEL.....without frills.

edification.
    [the voiceofjesus.org/]

[ perhaps we will not all agree because
    YESHUA IS OUR TRUE TEACHER...
    yet there can be simple edification from wisdom above.
    given to men]

i did a heap of study on this PRODIGAL SON and within it are the characters portrayed for us all too see.
    the nature of each character, is revealed.
    in a nutshell.
    THE GOSPEL OF THE KINGDOM DECLARED AS THE DRAMA UNFOLDS. and the re-actions of the characters. amen

[I]A Prayer of Jesus
    I thank thee, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that thou hast hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to babes; yea, Father, for such was thy gracious will.

CHAPTER I

PROMINENT FEATURES OF JESUS’ GOSPEL

The Gospel is Simple

Yes! It is wonderfully simple. So don't be deceived by the intellectual contortions of the scholars and other ecclesiastics. A babe, a little child, a younger sibling, yes, even a prodigal son can understand it. In what follows I will use Jesus' very simple Parable of the Prodigal Son as our base. Most elements of Jesus' gospel are contained in this parable. They are the Father's house, the rebellious child, the loyal Son, the tempting world, the love of the Father, the Great Principle and the rebel's redemption. When we interpret these in the light of the Great Correlate enunciated by Jesus (to be defined below), they clearly reveal the fundamentals of his gospel. These include the will of God, the kingdom of God, the essence of righteousness and sin, the means of salvation, and the nature and purpose of the world and of human existence.
    Many other otherwise dark mysteries also come under the light of the revelations of Jesus. Why was he so hostile to the Pharisees and they to him? What is the nature of good and evil? What is the character of God and of man and what are the ultimate causes of war, racism, disease and death? Why is the world as it is and why was it created? These mysteries all dissolve in the light of him who is the light of the world. The most astonishing thing is that it is all so simple, as implied by Jesus in thanking the Father that you have hidden these things from the wise and understanding and revealed them to babes (Matthew. 11:25-27).

So, here immediately is a key, surely one of the most important keys: the churchmen have been looking for something complex in their attempts to understand ourselves, our world and our creator but the answers are simple – so simple that even a young child can understand. (Jesus seems to have applied the term "babes" to his disciples who were simple and unlearned young men and women.) How embarrassing it will be for the learned doctors and other academicians to admit that the answers they have spent their lives and energies seeking were right under their noses from the beginning, requiring no academic credentials to perceive and that they could have understood at a very early age. So, they turn down one fruitless blind alley after another. They follow each to its inevitable dead end and return without enlightenment. Then they marvel at the “unfathomable mysteries” of God when all they need do is listen carefully to a single voice speaking to them from the pages of the New Testament gospels that they might marvel at the brilliance of that light and the simplicity of that doctrine.

The Gospel is Hard

It is hard for us in another way, however, and that is another key to its comprehension. When we hear it, we hear something that we don't want to hear because it challenges the values we have spent our lives developing and nurturing and we say, “No, he couldn't be saying that.” But he is saying just that – exactly what he is represented as saying. So it is simple – very, very simple; and it is hard – very, very hard. So simple is it that we overlook it; so hard is it that we can't bear it and these two things work against our realizing it within ourselves. Jesus meant every word he said, especially that part about the way that leads to life being hard. It is very hard for us to conceive, even more difficult to accept once conceived, and when accepted issues in a life of hard experiences.

The Source of Gospel Truth

There is one other thing that we must emphasize at this point, which is not well received in the world of New Testament scholarship. That is that, with rare exceptions, we must confine ourselves to the recorded utterances of Jesus of Nazareth as the source of the light. He said he is the light of the world – and so he is.
    Many meet this thought with great resistance because they have convinced themselves that much of the gospels represent the words of later redactors and not of Jesus of Nazareth. If a redaction process was present, it was not extensive enough to mask his essential message. My greatest assurance of this comes from the perception of the message in all its hard simplicity. No Paulinist could provide these redactions, as is supposed by some scholars. No human agency would have created the message and written it back into the gospels, and it is much too profound and consistent to be a superficial extraction from the body of the message. All the “hard sayings” lose their mystery in its light and become the reasonable and necessary corollary to the message.

Others object to this because they want to include other New Testament authors as sources of the light. It is true that the New Testament writings outside the gospels (including Paul's letters), studied carefully and cautiously, can help us to understand Jesus. But these also contain erroneous doctrines, deceptive and misleading, which is why I emphasize that they must be read carefully and cautiously, always testing what is perceived there by the utterances of our Lord.

So we proceed on the basis of certain of the recorded sayings of the Lord, confident that his words are as he represented them. I firmly believe four things that he affirmed:

1. The source: For I have not spoken on my own authority; the Father who sent me has himself given me commandment what to say and what to speak, and I know that his commandment is eternal life. What I say, therefore, I say as the Father has bidden me. (John 12:49,50)

2. The uniqueness: I am the way, the truth, and the life. No man comes to the Father but by me. (John 14:6)

3. The key: If you abide in my word, you will know the truth, and the truth will make you free. (John 8:32)

4. The finality and permanence: Heaven and earth will pass away, but my word will not pass away. (Matthew 24:35)
    Jesus uniquely spoke the words of the Father in the world; Jesus alone is the way, the truth, and the life through whom all must come to the Father. If we continually abide in his words, we will know the truth and become free precisely as he promised; and his words have never passed away and will never pass away! So, Jesus of Nazareth is the sole and final source of the gospel.
    The Truth is Absolute

This also needs to be emphasized here. The Truth as enunciated by Jesus of Nazareth is absolute. That is, it is not relative to any earthly human condition. Humanity and life on the earth simply does not qualify it. This is part of the hardness of the thing, and explains why babes can see it before the wise and understanding. Babes have not become relativized, conditioned or conformed to this world, nation, state, race, culture, religion, family or whatever else may be claiming the loyalty and devotion of the person. Therefore, if we are to comprehend, we must enter the quest of Truth with a willingness to be stripped of every preconception and value judgment. We must not permit our thinking to be dominated by fundamental ideas having any source other than Jesus of Nazareth. Especially, we must not yield to the influences of a church or minister, of the culture, of patriotism or any other thing of this world. Those of mature age will almost certainly need to radically restructure their thought processes and values.
    Proceed to Chapter II, The Parable of the Prodigal Son

perfecting the law of moses... raising the bar.

edification worth reading
    clears up the dispensations and what ''commands are what''

the gospel

http://www.voiceofjesus.org/commandments2.html

now for the ''sabbath question'' christians get so hooked up upon.... never realising it was a day of rest for the Hebrews to remember their slavery and its conditions in Egypt.. and to remember their mighty deliverances
    JUST FOR THEM

http://www.voiceofjesus.org/sabbath.html

edification.
    Please observe that this commandment was made specifically and only to the Israelites who had been slaves in the "land of Egypt."
    It was because of this involuntary servitude that the Lord issued this commandment establishing a day of rest and remembrance for a people who had been enslaved.

"You shall remember that you were a servant (slave) in the land of Egypt . . .."

From this it is clear that the sabbath is intended to remind Israelites of their servitude in Egypt and the deliverance that the Lord wrought for them.
    The Lord has never addressed this commandment to Gentiles, Christian or otherwise, except for Gentile converts to Judaism.

Comment

i realise not many people really love the Gospel

this man edifies... [eat the meat spit out the bones should they be found]

''These my Words''
      (No. 1 of a series on the commandments of Jesus)
      By Edgar Jones

From Jesus' Sermon On the Mount

Therefore everyone who hears these my words and does them, he will be like a shrewd man, who built his house upon the rock.
      And the rain came down and the rivers came and the winds blew and they fell against that house, and it did not fall, for it had been built on the rock.
      And everyone hearing these my words and not doing them is like

a stupid man, who built his house on sand.

And the rain came down and the rivers came and the winds blew and fell against that house, and it fell, and great was the fall of it. (Matthew 7:24-27, FNT)

These my words!
      This simple phrase will judge all Christendom in that day when the coverings of men are finally disposed.
      This utterance, and these metaphors -- the rock and the sand -- makes of Christianity a house built on sand.
      To illustrate what I mean, here is one application.

Racial Discrimination

The White churchmen and churches of the American South honoured, supported, and practiced racial segregation and discrimination in society and in worship when that was the norm in the world.
      Out of this system grew all kinds of injustice.
      There was great suffering, despair, hopelessness, poverty and inequality in the society due to this repressive system of enforced segregation/discrimination.
      The white Christians supported it, believing and teaching that it was the will of God that the black people be held in servile and oppressive conditions.

When Jesus uttered the above Parable of the Builders, with the simple phrase, these my words, he brought his Sermon On the Mount to a conclusion.
      The phrase, these my words, refers to the Sermon just delivered.
      Among these my words are these:

Therefore everything that you wish that men be doing to you, also be doing to them. (Matthew 7:12, FNT)

It is a commandment of Jesus that white Christians could ignore only by convincing themselves that black people were not fully human.
      So this is what many did, even proving their case by quoting scripture!

But his commandment is:

Therefore everything that you wish that men be doing to you, also be doing to them.

Do you fail to see the point? Let's look at one other application, one not as constrained by time and place as is racial segregation.

War and Other Violence

The Christian states of the Western World are continually warring.
      If not with one another, they wage war against nations professing other religions -- Islam, Hindu, Buddhist, whatever.
      This statement is particularly applicable to the United States of America that this day wages war against Islamic parties in a foreign land.
      When warfare rages, every Christian citizen of the nation at war contributes to the cause.
      It's young women and men go forth to fight, defeat or destroy the enemy.
      The older generations support them with prayers and provisions as all pray for victory.
      it is the way of the world; it is the way of war.

It is not the Way of Jesus!

These my words from Jesus' Sermon on the Mount also include:
      You have heard that it was said:
      You shall agape-love your neighbour, and you shall hate your enemy.
      But I say to you, be agape-loving your enemies and be praying for those persecuting you, in order that you become sons of your father in [the] heavens. (Matthew 5:43-45 FNT)

It is a commandment of Jesus: be agape-loving your enemies!
      Of course, Matthew 7:12 also applies here.

Therefore everything that you wish that men be doing to you, also be doing to them.

Most Christians are literate and they read these my words.
      The obvious meaning of the Lord is not obvious to them.
      They are compelled to generate and deliver explanations and interpretations that would condemn them due to their disobedience.

The Second Witness

Luke is our second witness; Matthew, with his Sermon on the Mount, being our first.
      Luke says essentially the same things, using only slightly different words to express the very same ideas.
      Look now to his rendering of the Parable of the Builders:

Why do you call me 'lord lord', and not do what I say?
      Everyone coming to me and hearing my words and doing, I will show you what he is like.
      He is like [a] man building [a] house, who dug and deepened and placed [the] foundation upon the rock.
      But when flood came to pass, the river dashed against that house, and it was unable to shake it because it was well built.
      But the [one] having heard and not having done is like [a] man building [a] house upon the ground without [a] foundation, against which the river dashed, and it was straightway shaken, and great was the fall of that house. (Luke 6:46-49 FNT)

What I say! My words! As before, let us examine the applications of My words.

Racial Discrimination

Many misguided Christians struggle to match the commandments of their Lord with Christian practice.
      This is not possible because the whole of Christian culture was and is conformed to the ways of the world, and here, again, is the Word that brands the Christian practice of racial discrimination as evil disobedience:

And just as you are wanting that men be doing to you, be doing likewise to them. (Luke 6:31 FNT)

The words are almost the same as those of Matthew 7:12; the idea is exactly the same.
      But every white Christian supporting the segregated society of the American South was guilty of disobedience to this commandment of the Lord.

War and Other Violence
      Luke records this not once, but twice:

Be agape-loving your enemies . . .(Luke 6:27 FNT)

Rather, be agape-loving your enemies . . . (Luke 6:35 FNT)

It is a commandment of Jesus.

These commandments are very pointedly defined as being What I say!
      They are My words!
      Obedience to Jesus means one thing:
      doing What I say! Doing My words!

Luke also shows something overlooked by Matthew, which is the fallacious use of the term "Lord" when Christians refer to Jesus:

Why do you call me 'lord lord', and not do what I say?
      (Luke 6:46 FNT)

Going back to Matthew, we find the end result of this practice, of calling him "Lord" and not doing what he says:

Then they also answered saying: Lord, when did we see you hungering or thirsting or [a] stranger or naked or sick or in prison and we did not serve you?
      Then he will answer them saying:
      Truly I say to you, inasmuch as you did it not to one of the least of these, neither did you do it to me.
      And these will go into eternal punishment, but the just into eternal zoe-life. (Matthew 25:44-46 FNT)

Yes, all will call him "Lord" in that day, but those who disobey these my words, What I say! and My words! Will find that confessing him as Lord without obeying is vain, vain, vain!

Conclusion

Many have attempted to take the guts out of the Lord's words by different devices intended to show that what the Lord is saying in these texts is not really what he is saying.
      In the next paper on this subject, we will examine one of the more common of these devices so as to expose the sophistry of much of Christianity and, by association, of Christians.
      Should you be confused by this attack on Christianity in the name of Jesus, you should understand that Christianity miscasts Jesus and thereby seeks to hide the real Saviour from the world where a few hungry souls -- hungry for Truth -- are desperately seeking him.
      Christianity is, by one definition, that religion that calls Jesus "Lord" without obeying his commandments.

the just into eternal zoe-life

the just shall live by faith.
      faith is a ''work'' of simply believing Father and doing his word
      TAKE HIM ON FACE VALUE = leaning not upon your own understanding

our understanding is flawed, our eye sight is flawed, our mindset is flawed and our DNA is flawed. IT IS LIKE HAVING A WRONG COMPASS... and we all get shipwrecked.
      UNLESS there is a switch from human death into zoe divine life - called PASSOVER.
      HERE

I DONT THINK MANY can do this.

Comment

WHAT HAPPENS TO LITTLE CHILDREN edification from scripture gospels

http://www.voiceofjesus.org/salvationhistory1.html

The study began with the clear objective of establishing what Jesus teaches about the salvation of children.
        Then, wonder of wonders, I began to learn things never before understood.
        This only supports the thesis that we never get too old to learn!
        Three different categories of salvation came into view for the first time, and this realization prompted many new insights.
        These three categories can be labeled for convenience as follows:
        1. The salvation of the innocents -- the little children of men
        2. The salvation of the penitents -- who are nobody's children
        3. The salvation of the infants -- the little children of God
        The first three articles will cover each of the three categories, with the fourth and last devoted to summarizing the implications of this triple tiered salvation. Let us start by asking the question:
        Where are all the little children who have died?

Jesus answers this question with simple, clear and brief words, easily understood.

Listen:
        Matt.19[14] Let the children come to me, and do not hinder them; for to such belongs the kingdom of heaven.
        Matt.18[10] See that you do not despise one of these little ones; for I tell you that in heaven their angels always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven.
        [14] So it is not the will of my Father who is in heaven that one of these little ones should perish.
        Do not hinder them!
        Do not forbid them!
        Let the children come to me!
        To such belongs the kingdom of heaven.
        Little children have no stain of sin because the stain of original sin is utterly non existent except in the minds of false prophets and their victims.
        Children do not require the ministrations of a church.
        Our Father in heaven accepts them unconditionally for,
        I tell you that in heaven their angels always behold the face of my Father who is in heaven.
        He has always accepted little children and He will always accept them for He does not change.
        To do anything other would be a violation of his divine and most holy character of love and mercy.
        This is the emphasis that Jesus has presented to us, calling upon us to imitate the Father:
        Luke.6 [36] Be merciful, even as your Father is merciful.
        Furthermore, their nationality and the religion of their parents has no relevance; Jesus makes no distinction and, again, the Father does not change.
        He has always been merciful!
        The same is true for their time in the history of the world, whether BC or AD.
        Little children go to the Father in heaven when they die to this world and the language of Jesus strongly suggests that they dwell there as angels, beholding the face of God
        Original sin is a false doctrine.

It appears to have its roots in Paul, and has been promoted, explained, and discussed by the churchmen throughout the centuries. Being false, it requires much sophisticated argumentation and arcane theological vocabulary to sustain it, in addition to the baptism of babies.

Here is the Catholic view, briefly stated:

Original sin is the privation of sanctifying grace in consequence of the sin of Adam.
        This solution, which is that of St. Thomas, goes back to St. Anselm and even to the traditions of the early Church, as we see by the declaration of the Second Council of Orange (A.D. 529):
        one man has transmitted to the whole human race not only the death of the body, which is the punishment of sin, but even sin itself, which is the death of the soul [Denz., n. 175 (145)].

As death is the privation of the principle of life, the death of the soul is the privation of sanctifying grace which according to all theologians is the principle of supernatural life
        Therefore, if original sin is "the death of the soul", it is the privation of sanctifying grace.

And here is a typical Protestant (Lutheran) view from the Formula of Concord:
        1. And first, it is true that Christians should regard and recognize as sin not only the actual transgression of God's commandments; but also that the horrible, dreadful hereditary malady by which the entire nature is corrupted should above all things be regarded and recognized as sin indeed, yea, as the chief sin, which is a root and fountain-head of all actual sins.
        And by Dr. Luther it is called a nature-sin or person-sin, thereby to indicate that, even though a person would think, speak, or do nothing evil (which, however, is impossible in this life, since the fall of our first parents), his nature and person are nevertheless sinful, that is, thoroughly and utterly infected and corrupted before God by original sin, as by a spiritual leprosy; and on account of this corruption and because of the fall of the first man the nature or person is accused or condemned by God's Law, so that we are by nature the children of wrath, death, and damnation, unless we are delivered therefrom by the merit of
        Christ.

Nonsense!

The eternal salvation of little children is sure.
        The mercy of the Father accepts no less than their universal reception into his Glory.
        They do not have either the maturity or the knowledge to sin, and therefore have nothing within them to offend God.
        That is why we refer to them here as the innocents.

On searching the Word, I have found no basis for discriminating between the innocence of little children and that of older persons of childlike minds and personality.
        There is a ready example of such a person in a young person named David, who lived on our cove with his mother.
        Being about thirty years of age, David's personality had never developed beyond that of a small child although his body was mature. He was at once both uninhibited and harmless, perfectly projecting childlike innocence and meekness.
        On returning home from an absence, we found him in the swing on our porch, swinging with the enjoyment of a child and oblivious to the implications of it being someone else's home and swing.
        When this "little one" dies to this world, is there any reason why God in heaven should discriminate between him and other little children who have died?
        Will not the very same divine love and mercy apply to him as to any innocent one?

I can only conclude that God will make no distinction between David and little children, therefore all the "innocents," of whatever age at their demise, are to be included in this category.
        The Father has been calling "innocents" to himself continually, since the very first "innocents" walked on the face of the earth.
        This calls up a time from the deep past when the entire race consisted of innocents, being prefigured by Adam before his fall.
        Will not he also continue to call the innocents to himself until the end of the age?

You see how complex things become when men depart from the simple doctrine of Jesus of Nazareth?
        And how simple when we listen to Jesus?
        Concerning the little children and all of the innocents, it is fully stated in three short words:

Forbid them not!

Comment

There is an Ekklesia! YES the goodnews is His disciples all relate to the same page

Behold I am doing a new thing in the earth saith Yeshua
          This is that which I have planned and laid down since the creation of all things.
          I am preparing the earth for my reign as King of Kings.
          Understand that the signs which you see in the earth are the signs of My new day.
          My signs are in the events which you see.
          I will confound the humanistic wise of the earth who have exalted themselves above Me.
          Men shall create answers and reasons and shall convince many with their lies.
          They shall dream up natural reasons for natural events.
          I am in the centre of all strange things which will cause terror in the hearts of the inhabitants of the earth.

Only My Elect know that these things herald My Day and the day of their birth.
          Evil shall abound in the hearts of men.
          Things terrible shall be done under the cover of false gods and religions.
          Nations which have flexed their muscles of power and authority shall fall.
          Terror shall strike the hearts of many and the pride of many shall fall.
          Greed and power shall be exposed and I shall destroy the foundations thereof.
          The false religions of man shall grow stronger and shall deceive nations

Only My Faithful Ones understand these things, for they have sought My Face and I have hidden them in the secret place of My presence.

Your Day is dawning My Beloved, and the furnace of your dealing is become the furnace of your perfecting.
          A little time now and we shall take the land.
          Be not discouraged My Beloved for your rejection is the proof of your calling.

You have wondered how long until you shall see My Glory cover the earth.
          The day is at hand My Beloved.
          Sit and watch the sunrise in the eastern sky and you shall be filled with a peace which comes from having My Divine Nature.

The world and its precepts are becoming darker to you.
          You wonder why My church will not listen to you.
          Do not concern yourselves over these things for they must be.
          Just rest in Me My Beloved.
          Lean on My breast.
          I have prepared a table for you in the midst of your enemies.
          Let your cup run over.

There is a New Song in your heart and you My Beloved Sons know it all together and the streets of Zion shall be filled with the sound of singing and rejoicing as you bring My presence into the earth.

The earth shall shake and creation shall hear as I declare that “these are My Beloved Sons, hear them”.

Wear the mark of wisdom and Glory with great honour for you wear the marks of My suffering and resurrection.
          You will shed the graveclothes of weakness and sickness, and death shall have no hold over you. The cares of life which have troubled you, I will take care of for you.

So rest in Me My Beloved and watch the morning sun arise in your hearts.”

edification larry Wilson [aust]

Comment

Lucy, where are the laws of Elohim called the law of vanity in the new testament?

Hebrews 8:10 says... For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:

Hebrews 10:16 says...This is the covenant that I will make with them after those days, saith the Lord, I will put my laws into their hearts, and in their minds will I write them; See also Jeremiah 31:31-33.

Lucy, what is THE INCORRUPTIBLE SEED to be born of???

Peter said in 1 Peter 1:23: Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of Elohim, which liveth and abideth for ever.

Make note Lucy, the apostle Peter said, that the word of Elohim is incorruptible seed. So the word of Elohim is NOT corrupted either.

Messiah said in a parable : Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of Elohim. Those by the way side are they that hear (the word of Elohim); then cometh the devil, and taketh away the word (of Elohim) out of their hearts, lest they should believe and be saved.

They on the rock are they, which, when they hear, receive the word (of Elohim) with joy; and these have no root, which for a while believe, and in time of temptation fall away.

And that which fell among thorns are they, which, when they have heard (the word of Elohim), go forth, and are choked with cares and riches and pleasures of this life, and bring no fruit to perfection.

But that on the good ground are they, which in an honest and good heart, having heard the word (of Elohim), keep it, and bring forth fruit with patience. Luke 8:11-15; See also Matthew 13:18-23.

Make note Lucy, those who do NOT do or obey the word of Elohim, they bring no fruit to perfection.

What else is the gospel or mystery of the kingdom Lucy?

Messiah said:And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of Elohim: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables:... The sower soweth the word (of the kingdom). And these are they by the way side, where the word (of the kingdom) is sown; but when they have heard, Satan cometh immediately, and taketh away the word (of the kingdom) that was sown in their hearts.

And these are they likewise which are sown on stony ground; who, when they have heard the word (of the kingdom), immediately receive it with gladness And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution ariseth for the word's sake, immediately they are offended.

And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word (of the kingdom), And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becometh unfruitful.

And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word (of the kingdom), and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some an hundred. Mark 4:14-20.

Make note Lucy, the word of the kingdom, and the word of Elohim are the ONE and the same, and those who obey and do THE WORD, are those who bring forth FRUIT.

So Lucy, is it not doing the word of Elohim that brings forth good fruit?

Lucy, do you believe these red words ABOVE of the true Messiah Yah-Shua?

Also Lucy, suppose YOU tell us by what are we to INSPECT THE FRUITS? Are we to inspect THE FRUITS by the dictates of your own mind, or by the WORD OF ELOHIM?

Comment

wheresoever you see ~~vengence/murder/maiming/slaughter/death etc by god/gods.....

know, it has been ''inserted'' by the scribes under the influences of this world [ the serpent]
              also
              know when you see Yeshua, in an act of revenge/destruction, in the NT - also know it was done as a METHOD OF MASS CONTROLLING - A FEAR BASED CONTROL SYSTEM.
              the bible is not always the truth and all TRUTH SEEKERS understand the difference of the ''cue/buzz'' words that describe ''scribes alterations for a demonic agenda of violence and control by fears''!!

when you see others ''threaten you'' know satan is inside them.
              the trapped humans are subjected to all manner of controlling religious fears.

THE MAJESTY OF ABBA IS ONE OF DIVINE RECONCILIATION.... not one of blood lusts and revenge - in fact these ''gods'' have the very nature of flawed man~~~

Comment

Working...
              X