Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    I rebuke you in Yeshua holy name Elijah
    Lucy, ye better rebuke yourself, and stop defending whores and whoremongers.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Lucy: U only give your choice part of the Matt. 4 of Christ being tempted of the devil; as here below is the parts of the New Testament verses that U did not write above, and U only list your choice verses to misinform the reader so they would falsely think that the LORD THY GOD of the old testament is the devil, which he is not. .

Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Matthew 4:7
      Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. and him only shalt thou serve. Matthew 4:10
      the Lord thy God
      The Lord Thy God. He is listed here many times: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+thy+God&t=KJV
      It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

• Greetings to everyone,

Originally posted by Spying View Post
        Topic: Who Really Is Responsible!

Hi Lucy,
        You have admitted on this thread that this scripture is a true statement; therefore, it is not a dung statement:

John 15:16
        16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

And then you have the gall to ask me on this thread this question in your post #101:

07-05-2020, 08:06 PM

Shalom
        to all

the main question to ask is

“”DO BIBLE LIES”” matter?
        who will hold the BBL accountable for mismanagement to millions over its LIES

Lucy, if it is Messiah Yahushua that choses, then it is Messiah Yahushua that is ultimately responsible for those that have not been chosen. Perhaps, this is why Messiah Yahushua did say this:

Matthew 12:31
        31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

In your thinking, Lucy, is the above scripture a true or dung scripture?

While we are considering the sayings of Yahushua, would you consider this saying to be a true or dung scripture?:

John 12:50
        50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting (LIFE NOW): whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Thanking you for your answers, I am,
        Sincerely, Latuwr
        Spying Latuwr is now removing corrections of the scriptures from his threads to add to his sin of disobedience, and I have decided to re-post the very first correction to his corrupting of the scriptures below.

John 12:50
        50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting (LIFE NOW): whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
        The apostle John does NOT use Spying's added words of LIFE NOW and here below are the B.L.B. S. of this verse for you to see for yourself.

And G2532 I know G1492 that G3754 his G846 commandment G1785 is G2076 life G2222 everlasting: G166 whatsoever G3739 I G1473 speak G2980 therefore, G3767 even as G2531 the Father G3962 said G2046 unto me, G3427 so G3779 I speak. G2980

Strong's G166 - aionios αἰώνιος ahee-o'-nee-os; from G165; perpetual (also used of past time, or past and future as well):—eternal, for ever, everlasting, world (began).

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G166&t=KJV

Thee apostle Paul condemned corrupting the words of YAH Elohim as the many do, and it looks like Spying Latuwr will no longer tolerate reproof and corrections and will remove it from his threads now twice.

For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ. 2 Corinthians 2:17.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+word&t=KJV

John 12:50 does NOT use Spying's words of his deep thing of life now.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• a series
          to any readers wishing to TO UNDERSTAND certain mysteries -????
          extremely interesting for truthseekers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56gX0g36ZhI
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yx3LJg3TR0
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58RvsejIcAQ
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJ5V_PZa-OU
          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cz7GE4dQShw

[the trojan horse]
          http://www.thenazareneway.com/plutarchs_parable.htm
          did Luke try to warn us that Paul was a Roman spy trying to destroy Christianity from within?

Luke couldn't write a story called Paul: The Spy Who Pretended to be Jesus' Apostle Who Infiltrated the Movement and Destroyed It from Within.
          That story would have been censored by the Orthodox Church leaders supporting Paul.
          So he did the next best thing.
          He associated Paul with Pyrrhus in such a way that the connection could not be missed.
          No wonder the name Pyrrhus was removed from some of the translations of the Bible.
          Any fool could pick up on the message because virtually everyone knew that Pyrrhus hid inside the Trojan Horse!
          It was fortunate that some earlier texts were salvaged, saved, and passed on through time.
          Otherwise, this story could not be told even today.
          A TROJAN HORSE
          PAUL, SAINT, THE APOSTLE ,
          A FREEMASON

In the Transactions of the Lodge Quatuor Coronati Volume I, page 74) there is a translation by Brother G. W. Speth of a paper by Brother Carl Herman Tendler, a member of the United Lodges,
          This Brother claims that,
          "There are many grounds of suspicion that Paul was a member of the builder society at Damascus, and a master thereof,even a Chairmaster
          [Master Builder]
          His argument is principally upon certain Significant words found in the writings of Saint Paul. :

The virtue which the builder-societies impressed upon their members as the most edifying and that Paul recommends to Christians as A CROWN of humanity, is agape, love, union in love.

In his epistle to the Corinthians, where Paul worked and taught eighteen months, the word is repeated twenty-three times.

Most remarkable is the distinction (I Corinthians viii 1) between gnosis, wisdom of the mysteries, and agape, Christian union.
          "Knowledge puffeth up, but charity edifieth, ' i.e., the speculations of the mysteries induce pride, but the Christian union produces SOMETHING BETTER

The original meaning of agape is not love, charity, but union, unity:
          The constant use of all these words points to Paul as a member of a builder-society, aka - the freemason Lodge
          UNITY-UNION
          . In this sense the fraternity of Masons is thus as old as mankind itself, and the most energetic and active apostle of Christianity was a Mason.
          The agreement of the principles of Freemasonry with those of Christianity can only be denied by those totally unacquainted with the Craft.

SO!!
          i always seek the fruit of this matter as I have been trained up as a truth seeker and detective.
          [subjected to change as the seed of knowledge grows]

the fruit of the pauline Gospel is the pews die
          none develop the SPIRIT OF LIFE HERE to be saved and redeemed from their enemy death.
          death is an uncleanness.
          death is an enemy'
          Yeshua abolished physical death AT THE CROSS - few understand how He took upon Himself the sins of the world
          what adam did Jesus corrected.

who Jesus IS - so are His church people.

the best way for the enemy to deceive is through a written text book
          he mixes the lie with the truth the sun total of all chaos and confusion
          after all Jesus told us the wheat and the tares sit side by side,

till harvest

now all self taught and church taught men shall deny the utter depravity of the BBL and hold it up as holy just because it has gold word Holy on its cover for there is no too much holiness within its 1000pages

under the law of Moses 613 Laws had to be obeyed and this was overlorded by the high levitical priesthood
          that same priesthoods bloodline died in 70ad - no more inceeding for the sins of the nation - kaput
          this happened as foretold by the Saviour
          the law and its ritual died in 70ad to be replaced with a NEW DIVINE PRIESTHOOD called Melchedezek
          this order had a NEW LIVING HIGH PRIEST ordained to it
          this order is always called ENDLESS AND IMPERISHIBLE AS THOSE WITHIN THIS ORDER CANNOT PHYSICALLY DIE
          WHY NOT
          THE HIGH PRIEST IS LIVING PRIEST
          THE o t HIGH PRIEST WAS A DYING PRIEST
          2 VERY DIFFERENT SYSTEM AND THE OLD CANNOT CO EXIST WITH THE NEW
          THE 2 PRIESTHOODS CANOT MINISTER TOGETHER

THE ot IS FOR THE CARNAL MINDED MAN OF WORKS TO MAKE HIMSELF RIGHT with the creator

THE n t GOSPEL IS FOR THE REDEEMED SPIRITUAL MAN WHO GROWS IN TRUE KNOWLEDGE AND ALSO INTO THE FULLNESS OF christ
          [ the anointing verb of empowerment]
          Last edited by LucySmith; 07-14-2020, 12:03 AM.
          THE disguise comes before THE deception
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
          - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
          - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Topic: The Present Tense In Biblical Greek!

Hi EliYah,

This post is written in reply to your repost of a post which I deleted because that post did not belong on another thread. This repost is found on page 95 of this thread, and the post # is 1415.

EliYah happens to know very little about the New Testament Greek language so he takes exception to my translation of "life everlasting is" as found in John 12:50 as being LIFE NOW. This exception shows his ignorance of the Greek Language. The KJV is a translation. The Translators look at the Greek words, and in their translation they give to us the sense or meaning of the words which they see. Who is to say whether they are right or wrong?
            Now, let's take a look at the pertinent part of John 12:50 which EliYah thinks is translated properly in the KJV:

και οιδα οτι η εντολη αυτου ζωη αιωνιος εστιν

Please allow me to place an English word after each Greek word:
            και (and) οιδα (I know) οτι (that) η (the) εντολη (commandment) αυτου (of HIM) ζωη (life) αιωνιος (never ceasing) εστιν (is)

"αιωνιος" which I have translated "never ceasing" is actually an adjective. This adjective is descriptive of the noun "ζωη" which of course means "life". Now, why in all the world would I translate or describe "ζωη αιωνιος εστιν" as LIFE NOW? I do so because of the little Greek word, "εστιν". Please follow EliYah's link for this word, and you will discover that this little word is the third person singular present indicative of "εἰμί (G1510), and that the tense of this verb is present tense.
            Now. EliYah, since you know biblical Greek so well, will you please tell me why I cannot translate "ζωη αιωνιος εστιν" as LIFE NOW?

Should you have need of a little help, here is a link that discusses the meaning of the present tense in biblical Greek:
            http://www.ntgreek.net/present.htm#:...esses%20linear

Go and study, EliYah, so that you do not so often leave your pants below your knees, I am,
            Sincerely, Latuwr
            The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Spying's twisting and substitution of Greek words in the place of the original word used in the text.
              Originally posted by Spying View Post
              Topic: The Present Tense In Biblical Greek!

Hi EliYah,

This post is written in reply to your repost of a post which I deleted because that post did not belong on another thread. This repost is found on page 95 of this thread, and the post # is 1415.

EliYah happens to know very little about the New Testament Greek language so he takes exception to my translation of "life everlasting is" as found in John 12:50 as being LIFE NOW. This exception shows his ignorance of the Greek Language. The KJV is a translation. The Translators look at the Greek words, and in their translation they give to us the sense or meaning of the words which they see. Who is to say whether they are right or wrong?
              Now, let's take a look at the pertinent part of John 12:50 which EliYah thinks is translated properly in the KJV:

και οιδα οτι η εντολη αυτου ζωη αιωνιος εστιν

Please allow me to place an English word after each Greek word:
              και (and) οιδα (I know) οτι (that) η (the) εντολη (commandment) αυτου (of HIM) ζωη (life) αιωνιος (never ceasing) εστιν (is)

"αιωνιος" which I have translated "never ceasing" is actually an adjective. This adjective is descriptive of the noun "ζωη" which of course means "life". Now, why in all the world would I translate or describe "ζωη αιωνιος εστιν" as LIFE NOW? I do so because of the little Greek word, "εστιν". Please follow EliYah's link for this word, and you will discover that this little word is the third person singular present indicative of "εἰμί (G1510), and that the tense of this verb is present tense.
              Now. EliYah, since you know biblical Greek so well, will you please tell me why I cannot translate "ζωη αιωνιος εστιν" as LIFE NOW?

Should you have need of a little help, here is a link that discusses the meaning of the present tense in biblical Greek:
              http://www.ntgreek.net/present.htm#:...esses%20linear

Go and study, EliYah, so that you do not so often leave your pants below your knees, I am,
              Sincerely, Latuwr
              Spying, it's become evident that your pants are always down, and ye can't seem to keep them up, and ye word twisting and substitution error will not work, and neither will ye get it pass me.

First, I'm going to really show everyone how confused ye are, and how focused I am on your mistakes and error, and it would seem that ye need some mental supplements and exercises to boost ye mental health.

Well Spying, are ye SURE that post #1415 is MY RE-POST to ye? My RE-POST to ye is post #1413, page 95, of this thread, and post #1415 of this thread was your LAST POST TO ME on this thread.

The KJV is a translation. The Translators look at the Greek words, and in their translation they give to us the sense or meaning of the words which they see. Who is to say whether they are right or wrong?
              It's the scholar James H. Strong that can say so, and as ye used this term in the past, ye cannot even carry his jockstrap in relation to properly translating the true meaning of the Greek to English, and those who read do NOT even have to know the Greek language to SEE what ye have done in substituting the English word " NOW " in the place of the English word ".EVERLASTING".

Ye see Spying, this following Greek word is NOT used in this John 12:50 verse: νῦν nŷn, noon; a primary particle of present time; "now" (as adverb of date, a transition or emphasis); also as noun or adjective present or immediate:—henceforth, + hereafter, of late, soon, present, this (time). See also G3569, G3570.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3568&t=KJV

And ye are substituting the English word NOW in the place of the English word EVERLASTING, and I thought that ye did not like nor believe in substitutionalism? Boy ye sure do it a lot

αἰώνιος aiṓnios, ahee-o'-nee-os; from G165; perpetual (also used of past time, or past and future as well):—eternal, for ever, everlasting, world (began).

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...6&t=KJV&page=2

Because ye can't SUBSTITUTE Greek nor ENGLISH words of preference in the verses, because it corrupts the original meaning of the verse, and ye end up with a twisted doctrine, and this reminds me of as Paul wrote in http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=17&t=KJV#17"]2 Corinthians 2:17. and as Peter wrote in [2 Peter 3:16

It's no wonder that ye think that sin is the source of grace, which has also twisted ye thinking.

PS: Spying, I'm hoping that Ken will wake up, instead of following ye twisted doctrines.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                Spying's twisting and substitution of Greek words in the place of the original word used in the text.Spying, it's become evident that your pants are always down, and ye can't seem to keep them up, and ye word twisting and substitution error will not work, and neither will ye get it pass me.

First, I'm going to really show everyone how confused ye are, and how focused I am on your mistakes and error, and it would seem that ye need some mental supplements and exercises to boost ye mental health.

Well Spying, are ye SURE that post #1415 is MY RE-POST to ye? My RE-POST to ye is post #1413, page 95, of this thread, and post #1415 of this thread was your LAST POST TO ME on this thread.

It's the scholar James H. Strong that can say so, and as ye used this term in the past, ye cannot even carry his jockstrap in relation to properly translating the true meaning of the Greek to English, and those who read do NOT even have to know the Greek language to SEE what ye have done in substituting the English word " NOW " in the place of the English word ".EVERLASTING".

Ye see Spying, this following Greek word is NOT used in this John 12:50 verse: νῦν nŷn, noon; a primary particle of present time; "now" (as adverb of date, a transition or emphasis); also as noun or adjective present or immediate:—henceforth, + hereafter, of late, soon, present, this (time). See also G3569, G3570.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3568&t=KJV

And ye are substituting the English word NOW in the place of the English word EVERLASTING, and I thought that ye did not like nor believe in substitutionalism? Boy ye sure do it a lot

αἰώνιος aiṓnios, ahee-o'-nee-os; from G165; perpetual (also used of past time, or past and future as well):—eternal, for ever, everlasting, world (began).

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...6&t=KJV&page=2

Because ye can't SUBSTITUTE Greek nor ENGLISH words of preference in the verses, because it corrupts the original meaning of the verse, and ye end up with a twisted doctrine, and this reminds me of as Paul wrote in http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?...&v=17&t=KJV#17"]2 Corinthians 2:17. and as Peter wrote in [2 Peter 3:16

It's no wonder that ye think that sin is the source of grace, which has also twisted ye thinking.

PS: Spying, I'm hoping that Ken will wake up, instead of following ye twisted doctrines.
                Reminding Spying of his substitutions in which he pretends that he doesn't believe in.

Comment

Working...
                X