Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    I rebuke you in Yeshua holy name Elijah
    Lucy, ye better rebuke yourself, and stop defending whores and whoremongers.

A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Lucy: U only give your choice part of the Matt. 4 of Christ being tempted of the devil; as here below is the parts of the New Testament verses that U did not write above, and U only list your choice verses to misinform the reader so they would falsely think that the LORD THY GOD of the old testament is the devil, which he is not. .

Jesus said unto him, It is written again, Thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God. Matthew 4:7
      Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve. and him only shalt thou serve. Matthew 4:10
      the Lord thy God
      The Lord Thy God. He is listed here many times: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+thy+God&t=KJV
      It seems one is teaching the same Baphomet freemason doctrine of Albert Pike from Morals and Dogma; Pike believed and taught that YHWH was really the devil, and that the devil was really the true God, because he attributed his worldly riches to the devil as another one does the same.

Comment

• Greetings to everyone,

Originally posted by Spying View Post
        Topic: Who Really Is Responsible!

Hi Lucy,
        You have admitted on this thread that this scripture is a true statement; therefore, it is not a dung statement:

John 15:16
        16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

And then you have the gall to ask me on this thread this question in your post #101:

07-05-2020, 08:06 PM

Shalom
        to all

the main question to ask is

“”DO BIBLE LIES”” matter?
        who will hold the BBL accountable for mismanagement to millions over its LIES

Lucy, if it is Messiah Yahushua that choses, then it is Messiah Yahushua that is ultimately responsible for those that have not been chosen. Perhaps, this is why Messiah Yahushua did say this:

Matthew 12:31
        31 Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.

In your thinking, Lucy, is the above scripture a true or dung scripture?

While we are considering the sayings of Yahushua, would you consider this saying to be a true or dung scripture?:

John 12:50
        50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting (LIFE NOW): whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

Thanking you for your answers, I am,
        Sincerely, Latuwr
        Spying Latuwr is now removing corrections of the scriptures from his threads to add to his sin of disobedience, and I have decided to re-post the very first correction to his corrupting of the scriptures below.

John 12:50
        50 And I know that his commandment is life everlasting (LIFE NOW): whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.
        The apostle John does NOT use Spying's added words of LIFE NOW and here below are the B.L.B. S. of this verse for you to see for yourself.

And G2532 I know G1492 that G3754 his G846 commandment G1785 is G2076 life G2222 everlasting: G166 whatsoever G3739 I G1473 speak G2980 therefore, G3767 even as G2531 the Father G3962 said G2046 unto me, G3427 so G3779 I speak. G2980

Strong's G166 - aionios αἰώνιος ahee-o'-nee-os; from G165; perpetual (also used of past time, or past and future as well):—eternal, for ever, everlasting, world (began).

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G166&t=KJV

Thee apostle Paul condemned corrupting the words of YAH Elohim as the many do, and it looks like Spying Latuwr will no longer tolerate reproof and corrections and will remove it from his threads now twice.

For we are not as many, which corrupt the word of God: but as of sincerity, but as of God, in the sight of God speak we in Christ. 2 Corinthians 2:17.

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...the+word&t=KJV

John 12:50 does NOT use Spying's words of his deep thing of life now.
        A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

Working...
        X