No announcement yet.

The Mystery Of Iniquity Or Lawlessness.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Mystery Of Iniquity Or Lawlessness.

I have noticed, that a lot of people join the forum, and do not post, however, that is indeed your choice to make, and even if you come here to read and learn the scriptures, and that too is your choice, and that is perfectly fine and ok, and glad to have you all here.

I'm starting this thread, because I do not want others to be led astray from the true Messiah, that is taught in all of the scriptures. Paul never claimed to be one of the original twelve apostles, however, the Disciple Luke and all of the original twelve apostles did in fact endorse Paul as an apostle Acts 14:14; Acts 15, and the apostle Peter also acknowledges Paul as a brother in the same faith in 2 Peter 3:15-16 in the N.T. scriptures, and reguardless there may be one that will come on this thread to accuse Paul of being a false teacher, which he was not.

First, a little background info. on these words used in the N.T. scriptures: The word iniquity- G458 from G459 is used in these N.T. scriptures below.

Paul wrote: For G1063 the mystery G3466 of iniquity G458 doth G1754 G0 already G2235 work: G1754 only G3440 he who now G737 letteth G2722 will let, until G2193 he be taken G1096 out of G1537 the way. G3319 2 Thessalonians 2:7. See here... http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...iniquity&t=KJV

The apostle John wrote: Whosoever G3956 committeth G4160 sin G266 transgresseth G458 G0 G4160 also G2532 the law: G458 for G2532 sin G266 is G2076 the transgression of the law. G458 1 John 3:4. See here... http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...+the+law&t=KJV

I'm quoting these N.T. scriptures first, by using the blue letter Bible Strong's Concordance, so you the reader will know, that I'm being truthful to you, and so you can indeed verify this for yourself.

Messiah said: And G2532 because G1223 iniquity G458 shall abound, G4129 the love G26 of many G4183 shall wax cold. G5594 Matthew 24:12. See here... http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...&page=11&t=KJV

Now the meaning of these "words=G458 and G459 " is below.

anomia, G458 From ἄνομος (G459) 1.the condition of without law 1.because ignorant of it 2.because of violating it 2.contempt and violation of law, iniquity, wickedness. See here... http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G458&t=KJV

G459 anomos 1.destitute of (the Mosaic) law 1.of the Gentiles 2.departing from the law, a violator of the law, lawless, wicked. See here.. http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...ngs=G459&t=KJV

Sin is indeed lawlessness to Elohim's laws.

Hopefully, more to come by the will of Messiah and of YAHWEH Elohim.

YAH Bless!

E.C.
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

question? [ from the 1 who opposes false paul]

thats me elijahs is referring too
    LUCY.... THE ONE....
    to ask Elijah a question..........

how could ''self declared apostle saul turned to paul,'' BECOME an instant ''apostle'' when he was
    not forgiven,
    not baptised
    not born again,
    not a follower/eye witness for 3 odd years to the Saviour's divine ministry
    NOR at his '' SELF CONFESSED....conversion'' experienced the infilling of [by asking] the holy spirit.???

tis a worry

why dont you called yourself ''apostle Elijah''.
    it all seems so easy to do.
    apostle spying
    apostle IAH

wow.
    how easy is this?

so out from this ''apostle'' of the religious form called christianity founded upon pauline systems we find, division, confusion, chaos from all manner of different types of confused teachings.
    well THE MASONIC ''MASTERBUILDER'' had great success NO DOUBTS ABOUT THIS AT ALL.
    deception is the name of the religious game.
    you see I am a fruit inspector and when we do this as asked we find all manner of deceptions posing as the real things
    posers and tares and fakers abound.
    you just have to have eyes to see. [GET EYE SALVE says Messiah so ye may see]
    but Elijah i am sure you will explain it all away........................ perfectly.

from a zero to a hero in one moment of time.
    problem is...
    how could this ''self declared apostle saul/paul,'' BECOME an instant ''apostle'' when he was not forgiven, baptised nor born again, nor experienced the infilling of [by asking] the holy spirit.???

i wanna know pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Letting scriptures untangle your words.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      thats me elijahs is referring too
      LUCY.... THE ONE....
      to ask Elijah a question..........

how could ''self declared apostle saul turned to paul,'' BECOME an instant ''apostle'' when he was
      not forgiven,
      not baptised
      not born again,
      not a follower/eye witness for 3 odd years to the Saviour's divine ministry
      NOR at his '' SELF CONFESSED....conversion'' experienced the infilling of [by asking] the holy spirit.???

tis a worry

why dont you called yourself ''apostle Elijah''.
      it all seems so easy to do.
      apostle spying
      apostle IAH

wow.
      how easy is this?

so out from this ''apostle'' of the religious form called christianity founded upon pauline systems we find, division, confusion, chaos from all manner of different types of confused teachings.
      well THE MASONIC ''MASTERBUILDER'' had great success NO DOUBTS ABOUT THIS AT ALL.
      deception is the name of the religious game.
      you see I am a fruit inspector and when we do this as asked we find all manner of deceptions posing as the real things
      posers and tares and fakers abound.
      you just have to have eyes to see. [GET EYE SALVE says Messiah so ye may see]
      but Elijah i am sure you will explain it all away........................ perfectly.

from a zero to a hero in one moment of time.
      problem is...
      how could this ''self declared apostle saul/paul,'' BECOME an instant ''apostle'' when he was not forgiven, baptised nor born again, nor experienced the infilling of [by asking] the holy spirit.???

i wanna know pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~~~~
      I said this in the above post, knowing that you would come on this thread ACCUSING Paul again. I wrote above... and reguardless there may be one that will come on this thread to accuse Paul of being a false teacher, which he was not.

Will you believe the N.T. scriptures written about Paul? I doubt it, but here goes.

And there was a certain disciple at Damascus, named Ananias; and to him said the Lord in a vision, Ananias. And he said, Behold, I am here, Lord. And the Lord said unto him, Arise, and go into the street which is called Straight, andenquire in the house of Judas for one called Saul, of Tarsus: for, behold, he prayeth, And hath seen in a vision a man named Ananias coming in, and putting his hand on him, that he might receive his sight.

Then Ananias answered, Lord, I have heard by many of this man, how much evil he hath done to thy saints at Jerusalem: And here he hath authority from the chief priests to bind all that call on thy name. But the Lord said unto him, Go thy way: for he is a chosen vessel unto me, to bear my name before the Gentiles, and kings, and the children of Israel: For I will shew him how great things he must suffer for my name's sake.

And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost. And immediately there fell from his eyes as it had been scales: and he received sight forthwith, and arose, and was baptized. Acts 9:10-18.

Lucy, I have to let the N.T. scriptures untangle all your words, like a long electrical extention cord that is all tangled up in knots.

Pray tell us, did the Disciple Luke and Ananias tell us a LIE?

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

YES...the bible is filled WITH CONTRADICTIONS.....truth seeking is a challenge

yes
        and if you do some real honest homework, you will find, Luke wrote in type of code, so all believers would reject the false.
        and THANK THE HOLY SPIRIT en masse the believers did in Asia, they threw him out.
        Yeshua COMMENDED THEM on THEIR ''TESTING'' rev 2 v 2

but hey dont allow the truth to interupt your great yarn

religious People lie all the time [especially the religious masons]

you NEVER POSTED how it was POSSIBLE for a man, a killer a murderer a liar and all believers were afraid of....
        please POST HOW IT IS POSSIBLE

the pre-requIsites... NEEDED.

for a zero to become a hero in a moment
        it was so easy
        PLEASE EXPLAIN....THIS ''IMPOSSIBLE MIRACLE''

how did it all happened
        without
        FORGIVENESS
        BEING BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE
        CONVERTED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN ASKED FOR,

3 strikes and your'e out.

then

hmmm
        can we allow a child molester into a room filled with lovely inocent children upon his own ''say so'' i dont do this anymore.

however the interesting thing happened for as soon as this false proclaimer took off ''he went into the house of JUDAS''

now i am so sure you will clear this up for us all Elijah.

carry on~~~~~~PLEASE give us the drum.

OPPS i almost forgot
        do we have 2 chosen vessles for the gentiles now?

i could have sworn PETER got the gig.
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

The Lucy code?

yes
          and if you do some real honest homework, you will find, Luke wrote in type of code, so all believers would reject the false.

religious People lie all the time [especially the religious masons]

you NEVER POSTED how it was POSSIBLE for a man, a killer a murderer a liar and all believers were afraid of....
          please POST HOW IT IS POSSIBLE

the pre-requIsites... NEEDED.

for a zero to become a hero in a moment
          it was so easy
          PLEASE EXPLAIN....THIS ''IMPOSSIBLE MIRACLE''

how did it all happened
          without
          FORGIVENESS
          BEING BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE
          CONVERTED BY THE HOLY SPIRIT WHEN ASKED FOR,

3 strikes and your'e out.

then

hmmm
          can we allow a child molester into a room filled with lovely inocent children upon his own ''say so'' i dont do this anymore.

however the interesting thing happened for as soon as this false proclaimer took off ''he went into the house of JUDAS''

now i am so sure you will clear this up for us all Elijah.

carry on~~~~~~PLEASE give us the drum.

OPPS i almost forgot
          do we have 2 chosen vessles for the gentiles now?

i could have sworn PETER got the gig.
          Oh, so according to you, two cannot get the gig. Also, according to you, Messiah above lied, Luke lied, and Ananias lied too? Or, did Luke only write in the Lucy code?

I can't help but smile.

Comment

its foolish to smile when the evidence is against you.....Elijah.

its a smile of a loser

why?
            you have to prove saul/paul is a true apostle Elijah according to the NT standards set from the gospel
            A TRUTH SEEKER is just that as the bible doesnt contain ALL THE TRUTH.
            truth seeking is a challenge and Father ''tests'' [ the spirits] to see who actually love the truth enough to be saved.

accordingly the 'self proclaimed apostleship appears fake based on NT qualifications standard.............

consider
            * a murderer of believers
            * feared by them all , because of this murderer's zeal
            * sees a bright light but no voice or changes it to no voice but bright light and then another change to make it 3 changes in testimony.
            * goes to the ''house of Judas'' first of all [ Judas the betrayer's name clue /hint]
            * has no formal baptism of repentance nor seeks forgiveness.
            * no formal born again experiences offered up to Nicodemus [ a pharisee and ruler of the jews] under the Saviour
            * no asking for forgiveness and receiving of the holy spirit as evidence.
            * not an eye witness nor part of the team. [ not a team player]

so if you are a murderer of zeal and addicted to killing - its all ok... to see a bright light, hear a voice in the desert yes/no/maybe depending upon the audiences, [subject to change] ofcourse.
            its all OK to call yourself a self appointed apostle and write a few letters, put them in the bible, and have everyone but the elect who cannot be deceive believe you.

so as it stands now
            the lost,
            or
            a murdering law keeper pharisee~~~~~~ opps [ SO PRECIOUS]
            Can become an overnight successfull ''self proclaimed apostle'' and no one even murmurs.
            The ''lost and unrepentant'' can become INSTANT APOSTLES BY SEEING FLASHING LIGHT and hearing strange voices chatting you up.

yikes.

now that is so amazing.
            Elijah consider....
            why not go out and see some flashing light, hear some strange disembodied voices, write a few letters called them ''my gospel'' and you too become
            APOSTLE ELIJAH~~~~~ woowwwee so simple.

WOOOEEEEEEEEEEE.

THERE IS NO WAY, you can prove saul/paul is a ''called out apostle of Yeshua'' according to all bible evidences against him.

you would put a BANK ROBBER IN CHARGE OF THE BANK OF usa
            WOULD YOU PUT A WOLF in the hen house
            no

that is exactly what christianity has done and ofcourse the fruits are all evil posing as the truth and NOTHING NOTHING NOTHING AT ALL LIKE THE DIVINE GOSPEL in power and in ministry of My Saviour~~~~~~

but then
            heaps of people follow the pope
            heaps of people follow Benny Hinds.

so the deceived follow the deceivers [ the strong delusion] and they all end up in ......................................where?

take heed Elijah, when you start out with a pious holy attitude and get rolled BECAUSE the Holy Spirit will not allow AN OTHER TO BE ADORED AND WORSHIPPED BUT THE GOSPEL AND ITS LORD OF GLORY Yeshua. amen

the worst thing a person can do is believe a lie that sends them to hell and Yeshua says ''get away from ME i never knew you'' - workers of iniquity

saul/paul christianity [based upon these 2 words ''my gospel''] has reproduced '' workers of iniquities'' for 2000 yrs this dreadful system has been in vogue...
            BUT NO MORE as her walls begin to crumble and people are shedding everything THAT YESHUA HAS NOT BUILT..

IT IS NOTED
            THE Apostles were anointed [ breathed upon] to carry THE GOSPEL into the world.
            BREATHED UPON, with a holy breath.
            inside THIS BREATH WAS ENOUGH POWER AND ANOINTING FOR Pentecost and this work needed THIS ANOINTED BREATH for the WORD to save.
            Moses lost 3000 people under his system
            Peter gained 3000 under THE ANOINTED BREATH.....to go out into the whole world which it did.
            Yeshua does have His church and not one brick has been built up by saul/paul and the all those lying fakers from churchdom.
            Last edited by LucySmith; 03-26-2016, 08:47 PM.

Comment

Did Messiah Lie Here Too?

Lucy,

Messiah said-red words:It is written( Deut. 8:3-law of Moses), Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of Elohim Deut.8:3; Matt.4:4; Luke 4:4.

Did Messiah LIE?

Messiah also said-red words: Think not that I am come to destroy the law (of Moses), or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil. Matt.5:17.

Did Messiah LIE?

Messiah also said-red words: Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments (in the law of Moses), and shall teach men so, he/she shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven . Matthew 5:19.

Did Messiah LIE?

Comment

well i guess Elijah u cannot explain the rebel masonic masterbuilder....

so now we are off on a tangent....a side trip.... a diversion.
                thats ok... i will play the religious ''cannot answer the question'' game...lets play diversions.~~~~~~

in the mean while how about some exposee....
                on the countertfeit 13th apostle going into the 'house of Judas''
                the code...
                [ luke coded for ''trojan horse /traitor judas so ~~~~ all believers in those anceint times would know of a traitor posing as the real... yet today... only the Holy Spirit indwelling will reveal.]
                so
                how about the exposee.
                Paul speaks in Ephesians 6:19 of making known a “mystery of the gospel.”
                Why wasn’t this mystery shared with the 12 apostles Jesus spent 3 ½ years training?

oh dear, what a boo boo.

If Paul could be given all knowledge with a single blinding flash, then why did Jesus spend his entire ministry training apostles?
                Why didn’t he just zap them?

it is so sad to see religious people never doing their homework,
                nor to understand how they are conned.
                ie.
                The Pharisee,
                the LEAVEN warning
                the reptilian eye scales - a man- Yeshua warned of from '' a nest of VIPERS

now.. to cont, as per your post above this one...
                Eliajah i have to publically confess I AM NOT AN ANCIENT JEWESS nor a modern one.
                the law of Moses, was given to the Jews only NOT THE GENTILES

THEREFORE Yeshua was in the nation of the jews, rebels who failed to keep the commands 613 in total
                therefore
                He would tell them to obey their laws by Moses - that were unfortunately highjacked as was the Gospel
                BTW - as a matter of interest.
                Why wasnt King David and Bethsheba STONED TO DEATH for their killing and adultery together?
                It would be very interesting to find out why these 2 were EXEMPTED.

but to cont,

When Yeshua was there under Moses Law it is stated HE CAME TO FULFILL the laws of Moses,
                I guess He would speak on them- SEEING THIS WAS PART OF His mission.[ to fulfill to fill up the imperfect with perfect]

Yet the fact remains the majority were totally unable to keep them 613 [seems excessive]
                However none seems to live up to these standards.

there was a change of plan...THE ADVENT came about.

JOHN THE B.
                arrived on th scene and THE KINGDOM OF GOD WAS AT HAND.
                [ not the law of Moses ]
                a NEW COVENANT WAS INTRODUCED and the GOODNEWS has its own set of ordinances to BRING BACK divine life into the children of God.
                Yeshua said FOLLOW ME out from spiritual darkness and physical death and into MY LIFE POWER

now A BELIEVER'S anointing is
                TO UNDERSTAND [by divine wisdom] where TALKING to the Jews cease and.................
                where
                THE GOSPEL IS PREACHED [96 times] loads of advice and warnings.
                THEN TO BE PUT INTO a disciple's DAILY PRACTICES.

NOW elijah, i do believe not too many actually get SAVED and remain alive and walk the walk [ in the same footprints] as Yeshua.
                SAD TO SAY.

Yeshua seems clear when He says
                ''few find eternal ZOE life.'' and become death fighters and life beings -
                ie.
                a BRAND NEW RACE OF BEINGS no one has ever seen

RIGHTLY dividing the words ''spoken to the jews under Moses ''
                or
                the ''DIVINE ADVICE CALLED THE GOODNEWS, spoken to born again Believer's is to be heeded...
                also
                to show them[ the Ekklesia] how to survive alive here and remain, as zoe light beings,
                INSIDE THE NEW life as a new creation and DEATH DEFEATERS ~~~who overcome THEIR personal enemies as Christ overcame His.

That is how it is Elijah~~~~~
                and no amount of pulling out verses to make your theories work, will do any good...
                it is you who will suffer defeat, at the hands of the enemy.
                sad to say

Comment

the nature of evil always remains UNLESS delivered correctly.....

thats ok... i will play the religious ''cannot answer the question'' game...lets play diversions.~~~~~~

the code...
                  [ luke coded for ''trojan horse /traitor Judas so ~~~~ all believers in those anceint times would know of a traitor posing as the real... yet today... only the Holy Spirit indwelling will reveal.]
                  so
                  how about the exposee.
                  Why wasn’t this mystery shared with the 12 apostles Jesus spent 3 ½ years training?

oh dear, what a boo boo.

If Paul could be given all knowledge with a single blinding flash, then why did Jesus spend his entire ministry training apostles?

ie.
                  The Pharisee,
                  the LEAVEN warning

Eliajah i have to publically confess I AM NOT AN ANCIENT JEWESS nor a modern one.

THEREFORE Yeshua was in the nation of the jews, rebels who failed to keep the commands 613 in total
                  therefore
                  He would tell them to obey their laws by Moses - that were unfortunately highjacked as was the Gospel
                  Why wasnt King David and Bethsheba STONED TO DEATH for their killing and adultery together?

but to cont,

When Yeshua was there under Moses Law it is stated HE CAME TO FULFILL the laws of Moses,
                  I guess He would speak on them- SEEING THIS WAS PART OF His mission.[ to fulfill to fill up the imperfect with perfect]

Yet the fact remains the majority were totally unable to keep them 613 [seems excessive]

JOHN THE B.
                  [ not the law of Moses ]
                  a NEW COVENANT WAS INTRODUCED and the GOODNEWS has its own set of ordinances to BRING BACK divine life into the children of God.
                  Yeshua said FOLLOW ME out from spiritual darkness and physical death and into MY LIFE POWER

TO UNDERSTAND [by divine wisdom] where TALKING to the Jews cease and.................
                  where

NOW elijah, i do believe not too many actually get SAVED and remain alive and walk the walk [ in the same footprints] as Yeshua.
                  SAD TO SAY.

ie.

or
                  the ''DIVINE ADVICE CALLED THE GOODNEWS, spoken to born again Believer's is to be heeded...
                  also
                  to show them[ the Ekklesia] how to survive alive here and remain, as zoe light beings,
                  INSIDE THE NEW life as a new creation and DEATH DEFEATERS ~~~who overcome THEIR personal enemies as Christ overcame His.

and no amount of pulling out verses to make your theories work, will do any good...
                  sad to say

--------------------------------

the'' leaven '' of the Pharisee.....
                  Yeshua considered these men as a ''NEST OF SNAKES'' [SERPENTS NESTING]
                  VIPERS.[saul/paul was such a one.]
                  warning from Yeshua beware of them.

His cruelity on display.[note well]
                  so now let me expose...
                  saul/paul the zapped up self professed apostle as he reminds us all he is one~~~~ 22 times
                  sigh

Here is this man in action
                  CAN IT BE ASKED.

[I] Why did Paul circumcise Timothy in Acts 16:1-3 and then tell him
                  1) It causes Christ to profit him nothing,
                  2) He is now a debtor to the whole law
                  and
                  3) He is fallen from grace in Galatians 5:2-4?

Why would Paul do such a terrible thing to Timothy?
                  Did Paul hate Timothy?

HOW PAINFUL is this opperation on a grown male?
                  lets find out?

ps...................
                  well as i am not into male circumision i did some homework to find out from many sources.....
                  .this comment seems to sum it up best

Infant male circumcision continues despite growing questions about its medical justification.
                  As usually performed without analgesia or anaesthetic, circumcision is observably painful.
                  It is likely that genital cutting has physical, sexual and psychological consequences too.
                  Some studies link involuntary male circumcision with a range of negative emotions and even post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD).

Some circumcised men have described their current feelings in the language of violation, torture, mutilation and sexual assault.

In view of the acute as well as long-term risks from circumcision and the legal liabilities that might arise, it is timely for health professionals and scientists to re-examine the evidence on this issue and participate in the debate about the advisability of this surgical procedure on unconsenting minors.

So when saul/paul, came back from 'the meeting of acts 15' and the holy inspired decission made~~~ re circumision..
                  ask this IMPORTANT question

Why did saul/paul do the deed of sexual abuse to poor Timothy.
                  Why was Tim's genitalia on display for all to gawk at????

Ask why did saul/paul HATE and sexually abuse Timothy when totally unnecessary now according to Acts 15 decree...............
                  Now that is a question???
                  I can also think of another question as well regarding saul/paul's interest in Timothy body, when the true facts came out in Acts15

Could this act be ''termed'' as offensive as female mutilation performed on Islamic young girls and now seen as sexual abuse now by this world's standards.
                  same thing.
                  to mutilate and destroy a body function, because of religious reasons is '' sexual abuses''.
                  no matter who you play it out.
                  Last edited by LucySmith; 03-27-2016, 07:53 PM. Reason: check on information [effects of male circumision]

Comment

I will answer your questions in due time.

WOW, look at all the scriptures that Lucy gives=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

the code...
                    [ luke coded for ''trojan horse /traitor judas so ~~~~ all believers in those anceint times would know of a traitor posing as the real... yet today... only the Holy Spirit indwelling will reveal.]
                    so
                    how about the exposee.

oh dear, what a boo boo.

ie.
                    The Pharisee,
                    the LEAVEN warning

therefore

but to cont,

JOHN THE B.
                    [ not the law of Moses ]

where

SAD TO SAY.

ie.

or
                    also

sad to say
                    Greetings Lucy, I will answer your questions in due time, now you have come on this thread looking to win a debate, that you have failed to do so far.

You asked:
                    unquote.

Well, I might ask YOU the same question, because this BELOW is a "title of one of your threads" is it NOT?

You wrote quote:
                    JHN. 10 V 10 = ABUNDANT LIFE is GIVEN - as a mystery, to learn about and then LIVE IT OUT here....
                    You also wrote-quote:
                    a mystery novel - is the NT..
                    unquote. See here in your post number 1 http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...d-then-LIVE-IT

Pray tell us Lucy, where in John 10, did Messiah or John tell us, that ABUNDANT LIFE is given as a mystery as you say in your black words??? Pray tell us Lucy, where did the 12 apostles say, that the N.T. was a mystery novel as you say, in your black words??

Hmm?

Comment

When you cannot answer the true evidence of a 13th false apostle. No witneses to his instant conversion. Change of his stories 3 times. Believers keep calling him a liar he was forever defending sexually abused timothy with circumsision with some trumped up excuse as if timothys gentalia was on display at all times..well if you believe this false man is it any wonder you still remain under the law to the jews only and when these flaws are pointed out you go off on a tangent and fail to address the instant appointment of a pharisee vile murderer and his crash course into a full blown apostle. So sad to believe lies and make out you know the truth and are born again. Deception makes people ugly and they live ugly lives too. Families so religious yet contain such ugliness within it would make a sailor blush...now that is the churched under sauline.....the confused assemblies of churchdom contain the same false evil that springs out from pharisee saul. The pharisee reproduced himself within a deceived system. It is the greatest deception and so few see it for what it is.....unholy ugly evil

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                        WOW, look at all the scriptures that Lucy gives=0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

Greetings Lucy, I will answer your questions in due time, now you have come on this thread looking to win a debate, that you have failed to do so far.

You asked: unquote.

Well, I might ask YOU the same question, because this BELOW is a "title of one of your threads" is it NOT?

You wrote quote: You also wrote-quote: unquote. See here in your post number 1 http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthr...d-then-LIVE-IT

Pray tell us Lucy, where in John 10, did Messiah or John tell us, that ABUNDANT LIFE is given as a mystery as you say in your black words??? Pray tell us Lucy, where did the 12 apostles say, that the N.T. was a mystery novel as you say, in your black words??

Hmm?
                        Lucy, why are you throwing such a Lucy fit tangent? You like to steal Paul's words and make them your own words, then, you turn around and condemn Paul, and accuse him of doing the same thing that you do. Please, answer us these questions below.

I can help but smile..

Comment

actually there is a MYSTERY....

A REAL CRIME MYSTERY too.

Infact it is hidden, but can be revealed by the major CLUE ---M.A.S.T.E.R. B.U.I.L.D.E.R.

THIS term is used by the masonic order and its a very ancient order, and has been around for thousands of years.
                          There are degrees in freemasonary, the highest is 33 deg. or MASTER BUILDER. - as saul declared he was.
                          Not TOO MANY people would associate these 2 words with freemasonary with the Bible as ''the Inerrant, Inspired, Infallible, Word of God''!

[controlling mechanism]

now..
                          these people have an ancient agenda, to bring about a new world, under satan;s full rulership and each person is like a robot and ''the elect'' rule and reign in terror over the whole world

this is a well known ploy but one would never think to view it from a bible perspective that claims its the Inerrant, Inspired, Infallible, Word of God!
                          but wait their is more.

the ''boys in the know'' knew of saul and planned a ''christian trojan horse'' movement, and allowed the sauline gospel to florish and killed off the true believers of the Gospel, and subverted the bible printing to inc 13 [ the devils # =clue] letters in a mixed up position so the flow from James to Revelation messed up.
                          [the divine flow was messed up as James was the 1st writer]

so.... next we have the sauline church florishing under the RC church whore.... and the the printing press came in too.
                          was sauline a homosexual too?

it was THE OLD king James a 33 deg. masonic homosexual and his side kick aka William Shakespear i.e. in real life known as sir francis bacon who edited the whole bible.
                          lets see
                          Just as saul/Paul is from the serpent seedline, and has infiltrated Christianity to corrupt it.

King James was a homosexual mason, 33rd degree.
                          He hired Sir Francis Bacon to translate the KJV.
                          Sir Francis Bacon, also a 33rd degree mason, was also known as William Shakespeare. [playwriter]
                          The Pauline doctrines would become dominant in the New Testament.
                          Why?
                          Because Paul was one of them.
                          Steeped into Mithraism and the occult teachings of Rome, he had successfully infiltrated the early church.
                          in Pauline teachings as he rewrites what the apostles taught who had walked and talked with, Yahushua.

Books Written by Paul and his 'disciples'

Mark, Luke, Acts, Romans, I & 2 Corinthians, Galatians, Ephesians, Phillippians, Colossians, 1&2 Thessalonians, 1&2 Timothy, Titus, Philemon,

Paul's disciples were not Yahushua's Disciples and Apostles!
                          The Names of Yah's were...

Peter, James, John, Andrew, Philip, Thomas, Bartholomew, Matthew, James the son of Alphaeus, Simon and Judas the brother of James (not the Judas Iscariot who betrayed Yahushua). Now who look replaces Judas, the one who betrayed Yahushuah....

Act 1:26 And they gave forth their lots; and the lot fell upon Matthias; and he was numbered with the eleven apostles.

Matthias replaced Judas Iscariot...

And who are Mark, Luke, Timothy, etc...?
                          They were NOT Disciples of Yahushua they were disciples of Paul's!
                          And even they LEFT PAUL and abandoned him because after following him for a while, realized what an apostate liar he was!
                          Don't t hink so?
                          Read the KJV!
                          Satan doesn't even hide it,
                          it's all right there for folks to read who will bother to do so!

It's even Luke who declares the qualifications to even be an apostle!
                          They were NOT apostles and NEITHER WAS PAUL!
                          He didn't qualify to be an apostle because PAUL didn't walk or even know Yahushua when He was alive on earth.
                          A Qualification to be an APOSTLE! is not as saul/pauline claims.

it really is time to wake up!!

hmmm too cont....
                          would they ''invent'' a one man antichrist and enter it into the bible.
                          would they ''invent'' a theme of '' the lawless man of sin'' and enter it into the bible.
                          would they ''invent'' an antichrist, riding a white horse and enter it into the bible.
                          then tell everyone '' the bible is the inerant word of god.''

how about
                          a theme of a Masonic agenda is ''armageddon'' to bring forth their NWO under freemasonary and written in the bible as '' the Inerrant, Inspired, Infallible, Word of God!''

i always had this thought
                          what?
                          the whole scam[ man of sin] was fake and totally planned and man made up.
                          i read about it ages ago from the pen of RC Ignasius Loyola. a romanish priest in the 15 cent.
                          now i wonder if this is a real life CRIME mystery??????
                          we will wait and see.
                          DID'NT William Shakespear write '' THE WHOLE WORLD IS A STAGE AND EACH MAN MUST PLAY HIS PART

WHAT part do you play?
                          as a deceived?
                          an enlightened?
                          Last edited by LucySmith; 03-28-2016, 07:44 PM.

Comment

Lucy, I can sense that your in the gall of bitterness, first you accused Paul, next you accused David, I can only wonder who you will accuse next. Such is what happens when one listen to unbelievers in the scriptures. I can only warn you, as the apostle Peter wrote below.

For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error. While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage. For if after they have escaped the pollutions of the world through the knowledge of the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ, they are again entangled therein, and overcome, the latter end is worse with them than the beginning. For it had been better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than, after they have known it, to turn from the holy commandment delivered unto them. But it is happened unto them according to the true proverb, The dog is turned to his own vomit again; and the sow that was washed to her wallowing in the mire. 2 Peter 2:18-22.

We have presented you with Messiah's own red words, and you ignore them, you are not going to turn me from believing in the scriptures. And IF you are NOT going to bring any scriptures to this thread, then, all I can ask you, is WHY are you even on this thread?

Comment

the voice of a STRANGER...[voiceofjesus.org/]

edification only.

much more can be added

The immediate task is to state why I am designating Paul "the stranger."
                              supplemental to this task is to also identify the "strangers" who have followed Paul.
                              Then the task of the volume that follows, in four books, is to justify this designation.
                              The immediate task together with its supplement can be performed in few words; the second task will require more because of the two thousand years of false testimony that has moulded and cemented Christendom's exaltation of the man to the status of "Saint Paul."
                              It will require more than a few words to counter the false testimony of the two thousand years.

The immediate task begins here with the simple statement, which everyone knows and will not contest, that Paul (or Saul) of Tarsus was a stranger to the small fellowship of Jesus’ disciples that rallied around the Twelve after the Ascension.

He was never a member of their fellowship, though he may have sometimes been in the crowds that gathered about Jesus.
                              If he had been a disciple of the Pharisee, Gamaliel, as he claimed (Acts 22:3), he would have been in Jerusalem during Jesus’ ministry in that city.
                              I do not question this claim, as exposure to Pharisaism readily explains his early antagonism toward the little flock of disciples.

He was surely aware of the activities of Jesus and of his resurrection.
                              There is even a probability that he was in some way involved with the arrest and trial of the Lord.
                              Perhaps it was about then that he signed on to the police force of the High Priest and, powered by the zealotry of extreme Pharisaism, began to persecute the little flock. Thereafter he was a stranger no more!

Nevertheless, he was a stranger on the day Jesus gathered his little flock about him and began to teach:
                              Truly, truly, I say to you, he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door but climbs in by another way, that man is a thief and a robber; but he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep. To him the gatekeeper opens; the sheep hear his voice, and he calls his own sheep by name and leads them out. When he has brought out all his own, he goes before them, and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice. A stranger they will not follow, but they will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers (John 10:1-5).
                              There is an intriguing change of number in the last sentence of this utterance.
                              It begins in the singular, "A stranger," as though Jesus had a particular individual in mind.
                              Then it continues in the singular, " . . . but they will flee from him" again as though he spoke of a particular person.
                              Only then does he switch to the plural in emphasizing that the sheep not only will flee from this "stranger" but will not heed the voices of the many "strangers" they were certain to encounter.

Now we back up to the beginning of the utterance and discover that the singular prevails there also as we hear Jesus saying,
                              "he who does not enter the sheepfold by the door, but climbs in by another way," he continues, "That man is a thief and a robber." Over against "that man" he then proceeds to point to another single person, himself ". . . but he who enters by the door is the shepherd of the sheep."
                              It is my position that Jesus foresaw the activities of Paul and here designated him "the stranger," "that man" who is "a thief and a robber."
                              I do not mean that he knew the identity of this stranger and could have pointed to Paul in the crowds and said, "There is the man." (Although he was capable of that.)

Anyone in his position would have known the terrible hostility that his disciples must face after his departure and the strength of the powers to oppose them – powers that would surely unite under an energetic and charismatic leader for the purpose of robbing him of his sheep.

"That man" could oppose them in either of two ways:
                              first, as a violent enemy intent on physically destroying them and
                              second, as a non violent enemy coming to them in the guise of a shepherd and intent on leading them astray into spiritual destruction.

Paul did both.

First, violently and by his own testimony, he hounded them and hunted them to death and imprisonment.
                              Second, non-violently, he changed his tactics, approached them in the guise of a true shepherd and led them astray from the Truth.

It is certain that Jesus was not referring to some satanic spiritual power, because he clearly designated him, "That man."

Then who are the "strangers" of the last sentence of this utterance?
                              These are the myriad clergymen who, following Paul, have throughout the two thousand years been climbing in "by another way" than the door and stealing the sheep. They are strangers to the Good Shepherd and his little flock.
                              It is not only that Paul is "the stranger." No, he is only the first of a long line of strangers, a line that continues today to perform its terrible task

Jesus allowed for only one flock of sheep, his "little flock," and he allowed for only one shepherd, saying,

And I have other sheep, that are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will heed my voice.
                              So there shall be on flock, one shepherd (John 10:16)
                              Without a doubt he has only himself in mind as he points to himself as the "good shepherd."

There is only one good shepherd.
                              All the others, beginning with Paul, must, then, be included in the designation, "strangers."

We get a better view of this exclusion of all others as shepherds of his little flock by observing that the tasks of a shepherd are basically three: leader, feeder and protector. These three functions are clearly implicit in, for example,

Psalm 23.
                              "He leads me beside the still waters," and, " He leads me in paths of righteousness," define the first function.
                              He is a feeder when "he makes me lie down in green pastures" and when "thou preparest a table before me in the presence of my enemies."
                              He is a protector when "Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me."
                              Jesus surely had this Psalm in mind when he identified himself as the Good Shepherd, for it begins, "The Lord is my shepherd."
                              We note here again the singular number.
                              It likewise must have been fundamental in his attack on the fear of death.
                              When he commanded his disciples,
                              "Neither be ye called leaders" (Matthew 23:10)
                              he was effectively eliminating "shepherd" from their job description.

Paul, however, provides for many shepherds, and himself claims to be a feeder.
                              His "shepherd" provision is stated in

Ephesians 4:11:
                              And his gifts were that some should be apostles, some prophets, some evangelists, some pastors and teachers . .
                              The Greek for "pastors" here is precisely the same word translated "shepherd" in John 10.
                              Then, of course, while never designating himself as a pastor or shepherd, he sees himself as a feeder:

I fed you with milk, not solid food, for you were not ready for it (I Corinthians 3:2.
                              When we look about us in Christendom, we can hardly see the sky for the horde of shepherds, or "pastors" that the church supplies to the world.

It is my position that these are those whom Jesus designated "strangers," and that they bring themselves under condemnation by accepting the designation, "pastor" all in total ignorance of the significance of their Lord's words.
                              Be assured that I thoroughly understand the power of this deception because I was once one of them . . . and I was wrong.
                              If there is hope for me, there must be hope for all.
                              I have stated above why I am designating Paul "the stranger".
                              Therefore, the first and immediate task is finished.
                              Now on to the second, that of justifying the first.

We will see, among other things, that Paul's doctrine is "strange."

This will further justify his designation as a stranger together with all those other strangers out there eagerly following him, as I did, and heaping up condemnation for themselves.

Comment

Working...
                              X