Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Watchman, the Warning, and the Witness.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    Praying Medic has an informative post today about yesterday’s State of the Union address, the Iowa Caucus debacle, and the latest Q posts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObLFQiCVxiU

It appears that Senator Chuck Grassley has wasted no time in launching an official investigation into Hunter Biden’s use of his father’s position as Vice President a few years ago to make millions of dollars in business transactions with China, Iraq, and Ukraine.

This is the real “collusion” that some so desperately want to hide.

Meanwhile, Rudy Giuliani has a Part 4 of his investigation into Ukraine’s Burisma Holdings that had hired VP Joe Biden to protect them from investigation in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70k5ZNAkeWs

The first few minutes are repetitious, and he repeats and emphasizes evidence given in prior videos, but the last half of the video has some new and startling testimony and evidence that will no doubt be part of an upcoming trial in the months ahead.

As for the State of the Union Address, it seemed to drive the Democrats crazy with all of the good news being presented about the state of the nation. Partisan politics reached its apex, as most of the Democrats groused over all the good news happening on a Republican president's watch. I have to admit that I was a bit surprised that they refused to even clap or acknowledge the 100-year-old black World War II veteran who was singled out for honor, even when he was given a promotion in rank. I doubt if these grim-faced politicians understood how their actions angered so many of their Democrat constituency. If they keep acting that way, they will have no one to blame but themselves for a landslide Trump victory this coming November.

Lucy, a big thumbs up on this one, ye beat me to it, however, this one below is a must for people to watch and listen, because Joe Biden did the very thing that Democrats were accusing Trump of doing, and really all of these videos by Rudy Giuliani should be watched.
    0:22 / 38:07

Must watch here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qBljFrETR8
    A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Rudy Giuliani Common Sense EP. 2 The Trial: Opening Statement | Bombshell Documents

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5-kWXyI4HM

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• the actors, the fakers, and their news with THEIR views.......''
        '''the whole world is a stage''''
        or
        the whole world is STAGED.
        http://mileswmathis.com/marx.pdf

you will probably learn many things you didn't already know.
        THE disguise comes before THE deception
        What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
        THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
        - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
        - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
        This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• http://mileswmathis.com/smart.pdf

LETS BE smart

ofcourse some things are NOT SMART at all.
          https://godskingdom.org/blog/2020/02/in-recent-news
          What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
          This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• http://mileswmathis.com/censor.pdf

dont ever reveal the truth it simply is not allowed

Comment

• The Shape of the Earth https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gA1a81YrTkI&feature=push-sd&attr_tag=J-9rev0q3sl1Zh1T%3A6

Pastor Dean Odle proves from the Governments own documents that the earth is flat, and more, amazing information.

Comment

• Topic: A Flat Earth. 👎

Hi EliYah,
                I am not the least bit interested in any future posts or links posted to this thread concerning a flat earth. There are other issues that I do not like, but I am willing to patiently engage them one by one.

Should you post anything again concerning your belief in a flat earth, this thread will be locked up on the 2nd page of this forum. So, I leave it to you! If you desire that this thread remain on the front page of this forum, then do not post anything again concerning a flat earth.

Thanking you in advance for your compliance, I am,
                Sincerely, Latuwr
                The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
                  Topic: A Flat Earth. 👎

Hi EliYah,
                  I am not the least bit interested in any future posts or links posted to this thread concerning a flat earth. There are other issues that I do not like, but I am willing to patiently engage them one by one.

Should you post anything again concerning your belief in a flat earth, this thread will be locked up on the 2nd page of this forum. So, I leave it to you! If you desire that this thread remain on the front page of this forum, then do not post anything again concerning a flat earth.

Sincerely, Latuwr
                  Spying, in the scriptures the earth is flat, it's a flat earth Book, and yea, ye and Ken will dishonestly lock up threads that tell people the truth because ye hate it, which ye disbelieve and disobey (then ye claim that ye will not die the first death because of ye self claimed obedience, yea right, if that were really true ye BOTH would have been dead long ago), and then ye will allow ye cats meow Lucy as she called it to dump lies and blasphemy from every UNBELIEVER on the internet in her threads on this forum, and ye sure are not locking them up are ye.

I truly hope that everyone who reads on this forum to notice yours and Ken's dishonest bias as ye forced Peach to leave the forum too with ye dishonesty and threats.

PS: When Lucy said that she was leaving LO-AMMI, ye sure did not make such threats for her to keep her word as ye did to Peach did ye.

Comment

• John Voight tells it like it is. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73EQUz3sMdk

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
                      Topic: A Flat Earth. 👎

Hi EliYah,

Sincerely, Latuwr
                      Spying,
                      So, I leave it to you!
                      This is another dishonest statement, because it's not up to me either, and ye love quenching the truth and freedom of speech.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                        Spying, This is another dishonest statement, because it's not up to me either, and ye love quenching the truth and freedom of speech.
                        Spying, you must be ashamed of the truth of the Word of Yah about the earth, because ye forbid that knowledge in the minds of people, well, I'm NOT ashamed of the true written Word of Yah regarding the earth.

Comment

Working...
                        X