Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From When Did Messiah Himself count His Death And Resurrection?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• From When Did Messiah Himself count His Death And Resurrection?

We know Messiah was put to death on the 14th day of the first lunar month Aviv, the same as the Passover Lamb was slain Leviticus 23:5, 1 Corinthians 5:7.

Messiah said quote:
    From that time forth began Jesus to shew unto his disciples, how that he must go unto Jerusalem, and suffer many things of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be killed, and be raised again the third day.
    Matthew 16:21.

Messiah said again quote:
    And they shall kill him, and the third day he shall be raised again. And they were exceeding sorry.
    Matthew 17:23.

Messiah said again:
    And shall deliver him to the Gentiles to mock, and to scourge, and to crucify him: and the third day he shall rise again.
    Matthew 20:19.

Mark's Account, and Messiah said:
    For he taught his disciples, and said unto them, The Son of man is delivered into the hands of men, and they shall kill him; and after that he is killed, he shall rise the third day.
    Mark 9:31.

Messiah said:
    And they shall mock him, and shall scourge him, and shall spit upon him, and shall kill him: and the third day he shall rise again.
    Mark 10:34.

Luke's Account, and Messiah said:
    Saying, The Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders and chief priests and scribes, and be slain, and be raised the third day.
    Luke 9:22.

Messiah said again:
    And they shall scourge him, and put him to death: and the third day he shall rise again.
    Luke 18:33.

Messiah said again:
    And he said unto them, Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.
    Luke 13:32.

The 14th day=Passover=the 1st day He died, the 15th day=the 2nd day, the 16th day=the third(3rd) day. 14th, 15th, 16th=the third day

If He was put to death on the 14th, and resurrected on the 17th, you would have 14th=1st day, 15th=2nd day, 16th=3rd day, 17th=4th day, 18th=5th day that the women came to anoint a dead body. Who would come to anoint a dead body on the 5th day?

If anyone does respond against this, I want to see scriptures, and not your own ideas about the scriptures, and NOT from your own mind either, please.

Shalom, YAH Bless!

Eliyahu C.

Good try.

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    We know Messiah was put to death on the 14th day of the first lunar month Aviv, the same as the Passover Lamb was slain Leviticus 23:5, 1 Corinthians 5:7.

Messiah said quote: Matthew 16:21.

Messiah said again quote: Matthew 17:23.

Messiah said again: Matthew 20:19.

Mark's Account, and Messiah said: Mark 9:31.

Messiah said: Mark 10:34.

Luke's Account, and Messiah said: Luke 9:22.

Messiah said again: Luke 18:33.

Messiah said again: Luke 13:32.

The 14th day=Passover=the 1st day He died, the 15th day=the 2nd day, the 16th day=the third(3rd) day. 14th, 15th, 16th=the third day

If He was put to death on the 14th, and resurrected on the 17th, you would have 14th=1st day, 15th=2nd day, 16th=3rd day, 17th=4th day, 18th=5th day that the women came to anoint a dead body. Who would come to anoint a dead body on the 5th day?

If anyone does respond against this, I want to see scriptures, and not your own ideas about the scriptures, and NOT from your own mind either, please.

Shalom, YAH Bless!

Eliyahu C.
    Shalom Eliyah C, good try. But, you fail to bring in the three days and three nights, and if you look at a Friday death, that in your thinking would be day 1, then Friday night would be night 1, and Saturday day would be day 2, and Saturday night would be night 2, and IF we give you the benefit of the doubt and let even a couple of minutes of day on Sunday be allowed, then you would possibly have day 3. Where is the third night? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. And P L E A S E, no nonsense about "inclusive reckoning," for are there not 12 hours in the day (Jn 11:9), AND 12 hours in the night? The phrase, "three days and three nights," does not allow for "inclusive reckoning." Your reasoning (not the Scriptures) has 1 full day, and 2 small parts of days, and 2 full nights...no three days and three nights.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
      Shalom Eliyah C, good try. But, you fail to bring in the three days and three nights, and if you look at a Friday death, that in your thinking would be day 1, then Friday night would be night 1, and Saturday day would be day 2, and Saturday night would be night 2, and IF we give you the benefit of the doubt and let even a couple of minutes of day on Sunday be allowed, then you would possibly have day 3. Where is the third night? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. And P L E A S E, no nonsense about "inclusive reckoning," for are there not 12 hours in the day (Jn 11:9), AND 12 hours in the night? The phrase, "three days and three nights," does not allow for "inclusive reckoning." Your reasoning (not the Scriptures) has 1 full day, and 2 small parts of days, and 2 full nights...no three days and three nights.
      Ken, I specifically asked, that you NOT bring us your own ideas about the scriptures, and your doctrine has your messiah dead for 4 days stinking, and your doctrine has the women coming to the tomb on the 5th day.

Again, I have to laugh...

Comment

Ken, show me the text in Matthew 12 and or Luke 11, where Messiah even speaks of His death, burial, or resurrection???????????????????

Now show me these words written in Matthew 12 or Luke 11???

You can't produce something, that is NOT written there. Except what Ken chapter 12 says out of his own mind is all you can produce. The 2 year old's GREEN MONSTER STORY AGAIN.

I have to laugh...

Comment

Ken, did you NOT say?

Ken, did YOU NOT say, that Messiah was buried on the 14th day, a Wednesday evening? Yes, you did!

Ken, did you NOT say, the women watched the stone being rolled over the tomb on this Wednesday evening? Yes you did!

Ken, did you NOT say, the women came back to the tomb on the 18th day, which would be a Sunday? Yes you did!

Well, according to you, the women last saw Messiah's body on a Wednesday evening, that you call the 14th day, and the next time the women see Messiah is on the 18th day, a Sunday, and that puts the women coming back to the tomb on the 5th day from the time of His death and burial.

Wednesday= the14th day= the 1st day, the women see Messiah's dead body, the 15th=the 2nd day, the 16th=the third day, the 17th day =the 4th day, and the 18th=Sunday=the 5th day, and the women come back to the tomb.

Now that is indeed what you are proclaiming whether you want to admit it or not.

Who would come to anoint a dead body with aroma spices on the 5th day? Boy would they get a smell !

I have to laugh..

Comment

Working...
          X