Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YAH'S Calendar In The Heavens Genesis 1:14.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Look, your Lunar sabbath has been totally and irrevocally demolished.

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
    Ken,

Please now show us all where your Saturday Sabbath falls in this NOW the 11th lunar month?

As Spying, said, ye DO NOT count the days or observe the other lunar months in scripture do ye?
    Shalom Eliyahu, look, YOUR lunar sabbath doctrine/dogma has been thoroughly discredited by The Scriptures. And you know, it appears you are incapable of realizing this (sort of like a chicken with it's head cut off), so I'm going to let The Scriptures stand as a witness against your false teachings, and WHEN you are resurrected on the EIGHTH day, I'll resume this conversation. This thread is LOCKED.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    This was Spying's answer o the thread Ken locked up, WHY?

Hi EliYah,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

You asked this of me:

"Do you also observe all of the other days 2-29 or 30 in every lunar month or disregard them until the next new moon?"

Save for the 1st and 7th Moon, we do not count days, that is, we do not count them to arrive at the next New Moon. We do, however, on the 1st and 7th Moons count days in order to proclaim and observe the Holy Days.

Hoping that this direct answer has been helpful for you, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    see here Post 1228: Post 1228.

Why of course, they don't observe the other lunar months, but the Israelites did.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu's demon keeps moving the "goal" posts. When Eliyahu's demon first demanded we lay out a calendar showing how the 7th Day weekly Sabbath FALLS in a lunar month, this is what it asked:

So I responded in this POST back in July of 2017. I re-posted this answer to his demon on page 4 of this thread HERE and now his demon is CHANGING it's question requiring us to include Scriptures within our answer, as stated HERE yesterday:

Demon's new request for "corresponding scriptures."

So what I am going to do is ADD in corresponding Scriptures to my original answer, and these will be in RED so that Eliyahu's demon will be answered, and then let's see if the goal posts get moved again?

At issue in this calendar layout is the fact that the FIRST day of the week is ALWAYS Sunday, and it doesn't float as the lunar sabbath tries to force it to do. Eliyahu's demon uses circular reasoning in trying to defeat this fact. It will teach on one side of it's mouth that a High Day Sabbath cannot fall between TWO weekly Sabbaths like what happened when Yeshua was killed PRIOR to the High Day Sabbath (15th) which fell from Wednesday sunset to Thursday sunset. That High Day Sabbath-1st High Day of ULB was between TWO weekly Sabbaths. But then on the other side of it's mouth, it will teach that the High Day Sabbaths which occur on the 1st and 10th days of the 7th month CAN fall between TWO weekly Sabbaths. It's logic is that those TWO High Day Sabbaths were commanded, and that the 1st and 7th High Day Sabbaths of Unleavened Bread were not. Baloney..just look at Exo 12:16 -BOTH the 1st and 7th days of ULB were commanded Sabbaths. So, if anyone has followed this it should be evident to them that Eliyahu's demon is a lying and deceitful spirit. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.
    Ken,

Please now show us all where your Saturday Sabbath falls in this NOW the 11th lunar month?

As Spying, said, ye DO NOT count the days or observe the other lunar months in scripture do ye?

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Here it is, you keep asking for it and you won't go to the link, so here it is.

Ken, people can read for themselves, and they must like the truth on this thread to give it 5 stars.

What's PREPOSTEROUS is that ye can't show us all scriptural examples of where your Saturday Sabbath falls on the lunar monthly days?
    Shalom Everyone, Eliyahu's demon keeps moving the "goal" posts. When Eliyahu's demon first demanded we lay out a calendar showing how the 7th Day weekly Sabbath FALLS in a lunar month, this is what it asked:

suppose you show us how you fit your saturns-day into this lunar month above, and on which days of the lunar month do they fall or occur??
    So I responded in this POST back in July of 2017. I re-posted this answer to his demon on page 4 of this thread HERE and now his demon is CHANGING it's question requiring us to include Scriptures within our answer, as stated HERE yesterday:

Demon's new request for "corresponding scriptures."

Ken will NOT show us any proof in calendar format with their corresponding scriptures proving that saturnsday is the Sabbath.
    So what I am going to do is ADD in corresponding Scriptures to my original answer, and these will be in RED so that Eliyahu's demon will be answered, and then let's see if the goal posts get moved again?

This is what occurred with our current NM> (This was back in June and July of 2017)

N.M.(Day 1 of the Month) (Exo 12:2 - Beginning of New Moons occurred here in Exo 12 and day 1 is established by two or more witnesses seeing the crescent moon, which occurred on our Saturday evening, the end of the 7th day weekly Sabbath) = Saturday evening @ sunset, June 24th, which would place the N.M. day on the FIRST day of the week (Sunday) (Mark 16:1-2 Sunday, the first day of the week after the Sabbath - the 7th day - Exo 16:26) - June 25th

Day 2 of the Month = Monday - June 26th

Day 3 of the Month = Tuesday - June 27th

Day 4 of the Month = Wednesday - June 28th

Day 5 of the Month = Thursday - June 29th

Day 6 of the Month = Friday - June 30th

Day 7 of the Month = Saturday - July 1st (The Sabbath) (Exo 20:10-11, Exo 16:26, Exo 31:17, Lev 23:3, Deu 5:14)

Day 8 of the Month = Sunday - July 2nd (A NON Sabbath day)

Day 9 of the Month = Monday - July 3rd

Day 10 of the Month = Tuesday - July 4th

Day 11 of the Month = Wednesday - July 5th

Day 12 of the Month = Thursday - July 6th

Day 13 of the Month = Friday - July 7th

Day 14 of the Month = Saturday - July 8th (The Sabbath) (Exo 20:10-11, Exo 16:26, Exo 31:17, Lev 23:3, Deu 5:14)

Day 15 of the Month = Sunday - July 9th (A NON Sabbath day)

Day 16 of the Month = Monday - July 10th

Day 17 of the Month = Tuesday - July 11th

Day 18 of the Month = Wednesday - July 12th

Day 19 of the Month = Thursday - July 13th

Day 20 of the Month = Friday - July 14th

Day 21 of the Month = Saturday - July 15th (The Sabbath)
    (Exo 20:10-11, Exo 16:26, Exo 31:17, Lev 23:3, Deu 5:14)

Day 22 of the Month = Sunday - July 16th (A NON Sabbath day)

Day 23 of the Month = Monday - July 17th

Day 24 of the Month = Tuesday - July 18th

Day 25 of the Month = Wednesday - July 19th

Day 26 of the Month = Thursday - July 20th

Day 27 of the Month = Friday - July 21st

Day 28 of the Month = Saturday - July 22nd (The Sabbath)
    (Exo 20:10-11, Exo 16:26, Exo 31:17, Lev 23:3, Deu 5:14)

Day 29 of the Month = Sunday - July 23rd (A NON Sabbath day)

Day 30 of the Month = Monday - July 24th
    At issue in this calendar layout is the fact that the FIRST day of the week is ALWAYS Sunday, and it doesn't float as the lunar sabbath tries to force it to do. Eliyahu's demon uses circular reasoning in trying to defeat this fact. It will teach on one side of it's mouth that a High Day Sabbath cannot fall between TWO weekly Sabbaths like what happened when Yeshua was killed PRIOR to the High Day Sabbath (15th) which fell from Wednesday sunset to Thursday sunset. That High Day Sabbath-1st High Day of ULB was between TWO weekly Sabbaths. But then on the other side of it's mouth, it will teach that the High Day Sabbaths which occur on the 1st and 10th days of the 7th month CAN fall between TWO weekly Sabbaths. It's logic is that those TWO High Day Sabbaths were commanded, and that the 1st and 7th High Day Sabbaths of Unleavened Bread were not. Baloney..just look at Exo 12:16 -BOTH the 1st and 7th days of ULB were commanded Sabbaths. So, if anyone has followed this it should be evident to them that Eliyahu's demon is a lying and deceitful spirit. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew/Ken.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    No weaseling, I answered your question and now you are the one weaseling.

Shalom Eliyahu, what is wrong with your photographic memory? Are you getting old? Here is the POST where I have already answered your above question. Are you trying to get me to burn up some more rain forests, hmm? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. And your response to my post is totally in error as there are NO Scriptures which state the WEEKLY Sabbath days are FIXED by the moon, but IF there is, please give us those SPECIFIC Scriptures which says what you state.
    No Ken, ye don't get to weasel ye way out.

Or better yet Ken, please show us scriptural examples of where your Saturday Sabbath falls on the lunar monthly days?

Why don't ye admit that ye can't because there is none.
    Shalom Eliyahu, I guess you just didn't have to time to look at my answer. But take all the time you need, unless you are trying to weasel out of YOUR errors. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Shalom Everyone, please do not let Eliyah's line of reasoning deceive you. He tries to make and link the 15th day of the month to ALWAYS be a 7th day of the WEEK Sabbath, and his using of Deu 5:12-15 to do this, is utter nonsense. The POINT of Deu 5:12-15 is NOT that Moses is commemorating the 15th day of the month to always be a 7th day of the week Sabbath, the POINT Moses is making is that they were to REMEMBER that Elohim delivered the Israelites OUT from the Land of Egypt, so ALSO, they should REMEMBER to keep the 7th day of the week (the Sabbath). To try to use these verses to PROVE that the 15th day of the month is ALWAYS a 7th day weekly Sabbath is PREPOSTEROUS. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken, people can read for themselves, and they must like the truth on this thread to give it 5 stars.

What's PREPOSTEROUS is that ye can't show us all scriptural examples of where your Saturday Sabbath falls on the lunar monthly days?

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    And don't be deceived by Eliyahu's line of reasoning!

For those who read this thread please read this by Moses also, because Ken simply will NOT believe Moses.

Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee.

Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.

And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the LORD thy God brought thee out [on the 15th day] thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the LORD thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day. Deuteronomy 5:12-15.

Moses here ABOVE commemorates the seventh day Sabbath to the 15th day of the first month, the day the Israelites were set free from Egyptian slavery.
    Shalom Everyone, please do not let Eliyah's line of reasoning deceive you. He tries to make and link the 15th day of the month to ALWAYS be a 7th day of the WEEK Sabbath, and his using of Deu 5:12-15 to do this, is utter nonsense. The POINT of Deu 5:12-15 is NOT that Moses is commemorating the 15th day of the month to always be a 7th day of the week Sabbath, the POINT Moses is making is that they were to REMEMBER that Elohim delivered the Israelites OUT from the Land of Egypt, so ALSO, they should REMEMBER to keep the 7th day of the week (the Sabbath). To try to use these verses to PROVE that the 15th day of the month is ALWAYS a 7th day weekly Sabbath is PREPOSTEROUS. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Folks, Troy Miller has been trying to get these people please show us scriptural examples of where your Saturday Sabbath falls on the lunar monthly days for a long, long time, and NOT one can or will do so Hall Of Shame.

Have ye not ever asked why is that?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Shalom Eliyahu, what is wrong with your photographic memory? Are you getting old? Here is the POST where I have already answered your above question. Are you trying to get me to burn up some more rain forests, hmm? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

P.S. And your response to my post is totally in error as there are NO Scriptures which state the WEEKLY Sabbath days are FIXED by the moon, but IF there is, please give us those SPECIFIC Scriptures which says what you state.
    No Ken, ye don't get to weasel ye way out.

Or better yet Ken, please show us scriptural examples of where your Saturday Sabbath falls on the lunar monthly days?

Why don't ye admit that ye can't because there is none.

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Deuteronomy 5:12-15.

For those who read this thread please read this by Moses also, because Ken simply will NOT believe Moses.

Keep the sabbath day to sanctify it, as the LORD thy God hath commanded thee.

Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou.

And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that the LORD thy God brought thee out [on the 15th day] thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore the LORD thy God commanded thee to keep the sabbath day. Deuteronomy 5:12-15.

Moses here ABOVE commemorates the seventh day Sabbath to the 15th day of the first month, the day the Israelites were set free from Egyptian slavery.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Eliyahu, what is wrong with your photographic memory?

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Eliyah
    replied
    Shalom Eliyahu, you keep getting it wrong. You don't look at the Scriptures IN context, for it you did, you would not put those 3 snippets together to mean what you say it means. To be sure, the 15th day of the 1st month is a Chag (Feast day), and no manner of work can be done EXCEPT in the preparing of food (which isn't the case with the weekly Sabbath). Then the SEVENTH day of Unleavened Bread is a Chag (Feast Day), and no manner of work can be done on this day EXCEPT in the preparing of food (which isn't the case with the 7th day weekly Sabbath...as you know). So when you look at these verses, you need to honestly admit your error:

Num 28:17-18, & 25

(17) And in the fifteenth day of this month [is] the feast: seven days shall unleavened bread be eaten.
    (18) In the first day (the 15th) [shall be] an holy convocation; ye shall do no manner of servile work [therein]:
    (25) And on the seventh day (the 21st) ye shall have an holy convocation; ye shall do no servile work.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Ken,

I let Moses's words interpret Moses's words, the same as I let the apostle Paul interpret his own words, and ye have shown again that ye choose ye own ideas ABOVE the scriptures as always.

Now I asked ye: Then please show me the scripture that says the one and twentieth day is a holy convocation?

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    OK, but let's see yours first.

Ken, ye won't accept the scriptures as always.

Then please show me the scripture that says the one and twentieth day is a holy convocation?
    Shalom Eliyahu, OK, but let's see the Scripture that says the 8th and 29th days of the months are Sabbaths. You know, you keep demanding Scriptures which state SPECIFIC days are holy convocations, why don't you give us those SPECIFIC Scriptures which state the 8th day and the 29th days of the month are Sabbaths? Oh sure, you can twist and distort all kinds of verses to "mean" that those days of the months are Sabbaths, but nothing specific. Why is that, and WHY do you demand of me something that YOU won't do? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Eliyahu, you KEEP getting it wrong.

Ken,

Ex 13:6 - 13:7

(6) Seven days thou shalt eat unleavened bread, and in the seventh day [shall be] a Feast to Yehovah.
    (7) Unleavened bread shall be eaten seven days; and there shall no leavened bread be seen with thee, neither shall there be leaven seen with thee in all thy quarters.

Let's look at this verse you quoted above in the Strong's shall we?

Seven H7651 days H3117 thou shalt eat H398 unleavened bread, H4682 and in the seventh H7637 day H3117 shall be a feast H2282/CHAG=Khag to the LORD. H3068

and in the seventh H7637 day H3117 shall be a feast H2282/CHAG=Khag

Now let's look at these verses by Moses and compare them and let Moses interpret Moses himself.

Leviticus 23:6 And on the fifteenth H2568 H6240 day H3117 of the same month H2320 is the feast H2282/CHAG=Khag of unleavened bread H4682 unto the LORD: H3068 seven H7651 days H3117 ye must eat H398 unleavened bread. H4682

Numbers 28:17 And in the fifteenth H2568 H6240 day H3117 of this month H2320 is the feast: H2282/CHAG=Khag seven H7651 days H3117 shall unleavened bread H4682 be eaten. H398

Now all 3 verses put together.

Ex.13:6 and in the seventh H7637 day H3117 shall be a feast H2282/CHAG=Khag

Lev.23:6 And on the fifteenth H2568 H6240 day H3117 of the same month H2320 is the feast H2282/CHAG=Khag

Num.28:17 And in the fifteenth H2568 H6240 day H3117 of this month H2320 is the feast: H2282/CHAG=Khag

Moses is calling this 15th day CHAG=H2282 the SEVENTH DAY and it is, because it is the seventh day weekly Sabbath Deuteronomy 5:11-15.
    Shalom Eliyahu, you keep getting it wrong. You don't look at the Scriptures IN context, for it you did, you would not put those 3 snippets together to mean what you say it means. To be sure, the 15th day of the 1st month is a Chag (Feast day), and no manner of work can be done EXCEPT in the preparing of food (which isn't the case with the weekly Sabbath). Then the SEVENTH day of Unleavened Bread is a Chag (Feast Day), and no manner of work can be done on this day EXCEPT in the preparing of food (which isn't the case with the 7th day weekly Sabbath...as you know). So when you look at these verses, you need to honestly admit your error:

Num 28:17-18, & 25

(17) And in the fifteenth day of this month [is] the feast: seven days shall unleavened bread be eaten.
    (18) In the first day (the 15th) [shall be] an holy convocation; ye shall do no manner of servile work [therein]:
    (25) And on the seventh day (the 21st) ye shall have an holy convocation; ye shall do no servile work.

Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X