Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YAH'S Calendar In The Heavens Genesis 1:14.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• on to the 1000 yrs cont...

lets see the truth not men's opinions amen~~~~
    No one honest, cares for religious opinions, its the truth THAT SETS US FREE not opinions gained from brand name church Seminaries

the MILLENNIUM
    But when did the last days begin?
    Are we still waiting for the last days or are we in them now?
    Is the Millennium a future expectation for the church or are we currently in it?
    SO many various theories from religious men boasting their views in some weird theological shorthand,

Revelation 20 v 1 +
    Where satan is held in captivity for 1000yrs.
    progressive.
    * Jesus rules with His saints for 1000yrs
    * the devil is bound in chains then loosed for a little while after the 1000yrs. who then will wage war against Jesus and the saints.
    * Jesus wins this war and the saints will rule along with HIM,.
    * this is the only place in the bible where these 1000yrs events are reported.

some churchy ideas to consider.
    *Many believe it is a symbolic # not a literal # of 1000yrs.
    *Many view that- the church will have such an impact upon all cultures - so as to be considered as a millennium rule because of this ''invisible reigning of christ'' now.
    *Many also view the church will become so corrupt it ends in a great deception and apostacy. So because of this great corruption many believe this is the ''final hour''. [JWs preach this and millions believe this scenario]
    ''they say'' this apostacy will result in great suffering and we have to be in the true JW church to escape. [ not knowing its a free masons ''invented'' aka- this style of church].
    And so this suffering comes from an anti Christ known as 1 man, and the tribulation Is birthed ~ + ~ the saints will have to endure great suffering during this time.
    After a period of time Jesus will return and triumph over all evil and the renovation of earth etc,~~~~~ all ~~~~are churchy promotions, [All this ofcourse takes place over an ''indefinate time period'']
    *Many also believe we are in what they call '' the church age'' and this has to run for 2000yrs. This idea/theory of d.i.s.p.e.n.s.a.t.i.o.n.a.l.i.s.m. was exposed by a Roman Catholic priest called Loyola.
    +Ofcourse Dr Schofield [of the Schofield bible fame,] loved this idea and promoted his bible commentary into every seminary in America. [ofcourse he was a free mason and a Zionist, as well...]
    Now it is worth noting, these people promote '' the church is raptured and the 3rd temple will be rebuilt in the future and some man will sit there and rule in this rebuild temple as THE ANTICHRIST.''
    hundreds of books are written on this theme~~~ it is all yet future, the rapture will occur, the tribulation happens, the 1 MAN ANTI CHRIST appears, sits in a rebuilt temple and kills everyone who will not have his mark. etc etc etc.
    this all came out from the mind of a Roman catholic Jesuit priest aka- futurism/dispensationalism. [read this history = its super interesting]
    *Many also believe it is all spiritual.

so BECAUSE of all these different COMPETING ideas we are told TO WATCH~~~~~
    I have a great adversion to Roman catholic Jesuit ideas and false jewish Zionism and freemasonry
    so
    I don't personally believe in the above conditions generated by Religious men's theories and the selling of their merchandise to the ignorant and unsuspecting.
    NO = yes I once did but~~~~~ like all the church gullible
    now
    I don't as I HAVE BECOME WISE to true gospel salvation, and only a few understand the true freedom of this goodnews and all of its divine blessing and benefits.
    MAY I SAY IN all truth = IT IS NOTHING like the Christian church broadcasts and nothing at all like Elijah IAH and Spying post. [even when they tell you otherwise]
    NOTHING.

Click image for larger version

Name:	scofield_dees2.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	59504
    Last edited by LucySmith; 08-14-2017, 12:43 AM.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• the GOSPEL [ yes we heard these 2 words over and over ]

yet
      Why don't the pews LIVE INSIDE THE GOODNEWS.
      Why does Spying IAH ad Elijah quote the bible NT yet fail to live within its blessings as do billions of other churched orientated people.
      These 3 men remind me of the churched customers.
      aka - ALWAYS A VICTIM.
      A SLAVE TO BEING SOME WEIRD VICTIM THEY HATE BEING because they never seem to be removed from this victimization.
      ofcourse they will deny this and throw some mixed up verses to me, telling me I am lawless and a sinner and ''woe is me'' in their eyes.
      Yes ofcourse I still love them but never as ''brethren''
      so~~~~~
      Why do they remain A VICTIM and I don't~~~~ is there an answer
      They believe a wrong concept of the REAL GOODNEWS.
      They never found the ''right recipe'' to advance from ALWAYS being a VICTIM INTO a living VICTORIOUS being here.
      THE ANSWER LIES IN how did Jesus EXPLAIN HIS GOODNEWS.,??? what is HIS VERSION????

ORIGINAL Greek word for Gospel
      EU - GOOD
      AGGELLION - "God's good news." ANGEL MESSAGE~ a good news report.
      An event containing GOOD NEWS, GOOD TIDINGS THAT PUBLISH PEACE.

''Peace on earth and goodwill towards men''
      Is this proclamation found in the 3 boys lives who post on LA?
      This is the original STANDARD OF THE GOODNEWS and how this news was IMPARTED into the spirit of converted lives.
      This is the 1st standard to be observed in a BORN AGAIN CONVERT
      = they are not divorced,
      striving with family members,
      at war with family members or other near relations and so called friends
      nor agreeing to go to war against other nations,
      nor causing any form of upset and agro to neighbours.

The LIFE OF JESUS - is the example of NT goodnews.
      If our life doesn't live within HIS EXAMPLE we haven't received conversion.
      His way is the entrance into the KINGDOM OF GOD.
      these TIDINGS BRING GREAT JOY~~~~

Did you see IN the ORIGINAL STANDARD = the 2 words ''' GREAT JOY'''~~~
      Tell me where is the GREAT JOY in lives ruined by upsets, strife and hostile reactions to others.
      This '''GREAT JOY''' was never present in the 1st place despite what lips will say.

Yes
      I was a member of the Methodist church, yet I was never in GREAT JOY never.
      yet in the year 2000 ad. I WAS CONVERTED INTO THE GOODNEWS Gospel AND THIS GREAT JOY WAS UNSPEAKABLE.
      It hits you like a ton of bricks on the chest and all a convert can do is STAND IN AWE OF HIS PRESENCE.
      and you are change into eternal LIFE. amen

It is not something you imagined nor dreamed about
      it is a divine knock out blow and NEW LIFE appears in you, as you pass over from death into life.
      converted into those 2 DIVINE standards of ''PEACE ON EARTH and goodwill towards all men''.
      Jesus PREACHED HIS FATHER KINGDOM. 100+ times = as good tidings of great joy,

if we be IN Jesus, we have HIS GREAT JOY
      DAILY.
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

• Satan

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        yet
        Why does Spying IAH ad Elijah quote the bible NT yet fail to live within its blessings as do billions of other churched orientated people.
        aka - ALWAYS A VICTIM.
        A SLAVE TO BEING SOME WEIRD VICTIM THEY HATE BEING because they never seem to be removed from this victimization.
        ofcourse they will deny this and throw some mixed up verses to me, telling me I am lawless and a sinner and ''woe is me'' in their eyes.
        so~~~~~
        They never found the ''right recipe'' to advance from ALWAYS being a VICTIM INTO a living VICTORIOUS being here.
        THE ANSWER LIES IN how did Jesus EXPLAIN HIS GOODNEWS.,??? what is HIS VERSION????

EU - GOOD

This is the original STANDARD OF THE GOODNEWS and how this news was IMPARTED into the spirit of converted lives.
        = they are not divorced,

Tell me where is the GREAT JOY in lives ruined by upsets, strife and hostile reactions to others.
        This '''GREAT JOY''' was never present in the 1st place despite what lips will say.

Yes
        yet in the year 2000 ad. I WAS CONVERTED INTO THE GOODNEWS Gospel AND THIS GREAT JOY WAS UNSPEAKABLE.
        It hits you like a ton of bricks on the chest and all a convert can do is STAND IN AWE OF HIS PRESENCE.

it is a divine knock out blow and NEW LIFE appears in you, as you pass over from death into life.
        converted into those 2 DIVINE standards of ''PEACE ON EARTH and goodwill towards all men''.

DAILY.
        Hi Lucy, you know Satan has been around for a long time. He tempted Adam and Eve, Israel, all the Nations, Messiah, and even you and me, so why is it that Elohim did not start out giving Adam and Eve a converted heart, and great joy “unspeakable” to begin with, so that they could have been like you? Why did He waste His time by giving them a “command,” for as you well “know” and believe, commandment keeping isn’t part of the converted heart, and great joy “unspeakable,” is it? I know you believe commandment keeping is EVIL, and is only required of or asked for by an “unloving” father. But it just doesn’t make any sense if your TEACHINGS are correct...why did Elohim give Adam and Eve a command, instead of giving them a converted heart, and great joy “unspeakable?” Ken
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          yet
          aka - ALWAYS A VICTIM.
          so~~~~~

EU - GOOD

= they are not divorced,

Yes

DAILY.
          Lucy, why do you accuse me of the very thing that you fail to do, and what exactly is living in the good news?

Lucy, you play the ignore and blame game like most of the other deceived Christians, and in this way you don't feel inferior to those who do.

And exactly what are those blessings, are they material wealth, or do you first claim, that you don't have anything to give, and then claim that you do??
          A bit of revelation for ye.

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

By His name YAH . Psalms 68:4 N.K.J.V

Comment

• Lucy, why do you accuse me of the very thing that you fail to do, and what exactly is living in the good news?

Lucy, you play the ignore and blame game like most of the other deceived Christians, and in this way you don't feel inferior to those who do.

And exactly what are those blessings, are they material wealth, or do you first claim, that you don't have anything to give, and then claim that you do??

Though he/Messiah were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
            Hebrews 5:8-11.

yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;....unto all them that obey him;

Evidently, the self deceived Christians don't believe they will suffer, and deceive themselves, that they should not obey Him either.

For this is thankworthy, if a man/person for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.

For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
            1 Peter 2:19-21.

How can anyone claim that ye should follow his steps:, and not do nor obey as Messiah did??

Messiah is the I AM He YAH of Scriptures, and He says so in John 8:58, and they would NOT believe Him either, will ye believe Him, and Messiah said to them- I said therefore unto you, that ye shall die in your sins: for if ye believe not that I AM HE/YAH, ye shall die in your sins. John 8:24; See also Exodus 3:13-15.

Comment

• the GOSPEL [ yes we heard these 2 words over and over ] becomes common place

but infact it is not common place at all.
              it is the changing of realms, from death INTO LIFE.
              I know so few people seem to have this divine experiences as a true blessing of turning someone dead into someone living and alive in a different realm.
              the realm of life.

the realm of life is a very different place from the realm of the grave and dead men.
              these glad tidings of great joy.
              Jesus preaching was ANNOUNCING a breakthrough into THE KINGDOM OF GOD.
              the one grand theme was this breakthrough into the KINGDOM - A CENTRAL THEME INTO LIFE and how to manifest this Kingdom
              Repent
              the reason
              FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND = here John the B, was so different than the normal prophet's message
              Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sins of the world =NOW
              THE KING CAME INTO HIS KINGDOM here.
              when you can become VICTORIOUS and no longer remain a continual victim = you know already, THE KINGDOM OF GOD HAS COME UPON YOU

Comment

• Lucy, why do you accuse me of the very thing that you fail to do, and what exactly is living in the good news?

Though he/Messiah were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;

And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

Of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.
                Hebrews 5:8-11.

yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered;....unto all them that obey him;

Evidently, the self deceived Christians don't believe they will suffer, and deceive themselves, that they should not obey Him either.

For this is thankworthy, if a man/person for conscience toward God endure grief, suffering wrongfully.

For what glory is it, if, when ye be buffeted for your faults, ye shall take it patiently? but if, when ye do well, and suffer for it, ye take it patiently, this is acceptable with God.

For even hereunto were ye called: because Christ also suffered for us, leaving us an example, that ye should follow his steps:
                1 Peter 2:19-21.

How can anyone claim that ye should follow his steps:, and not do nor obey as Messiah did??
                --------------------------------------------------------

And when they had preached the gospel to that city, and had taught many, they returned again to Lystra, and to Iconium, and Antioch,

Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of God. Acts 14:21-22.

And not only so, but we glory in tribulations also: knowing that tribulation worketh patience; And patience, experience; and experience, hope:

And hope maketh not ashamed; because the love of God is shed abroad in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us. Romans 5:3-5.

Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? Romans 8:25.

Lucy, for someone to say, they are not carrying around religious baggage, you sure do seem to have your share of it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spying View Post
                  Hi EliYah,
                  Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!
                  Shabbat Shalom!

Allow me to make clear the recent record. You expressed your desire to stop posting to both ImAHebrew and myself a while back when ImAHebrew clearly placed you in the corner with a dunce hat firmly in place through your insistence that the Moon has light of its own.

Then all of a sudden you make a post to Lucy telling her how someone stole all you money from your card. You named the amount and the debts the money from the card were earmarked to pay. While you did not specifically appeal to Lucy for help as you do now tell all of us, Lucy understood that you were asking for her help and so did ImAHebrew and myself.

ImAHebrew and myself speak together on the phone almost every morning. I expressed my concern to him about your plight, and I told him that all I could afford to help you at the present time was $100.00. We spoke at length whether or not our help to you would become addictive. We did not want your situation to become or develop into a ministry that constantly appeals to others for financial support like others which I will not publicly state right here.

ImAHebrew asked that I send him your address which I promptly supplied, and we both agreed that if we should do anything at all, that what we would do should be done privately apart from the forum. This is where it was left between ImAHebrew and myself.

This is all that I presently know.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
                  Sincerely, Latuwr
                  ImAHebrew and myself speak together on the phone almost every morning. I expressed my concern to him about your plight, and I told him that all I could afford to help you at the present time was $100.00. We spoke at length whether or not our help to you would become addictive. We did not want your situation to become or develop into a ministry that constantly appeals to others for financial support like others which I will not publicly state right here.
                  Spying,

I appreciate yours and Ken's concerns though, and I do agree with you, about relying on others for financial support, this is only one reason WHY I do not do so either.

Thank you BOTH though.

Comment

• Spying,

You said:
                    It would be the same as if the world would begin to entertain the idea that everyone should give away everything which they possess, that is, give up everything and throw everything together so that a reconstitution could occur and in faith be willing to accept the results. Would the wealthy of this world go along with this idea? I doubt it!
                    Well, this man proposes a similar idea, you should go here below, scroll down, listen and watch parts 1, 2, and 3.

http://www.lawfulrebellion.org/2012/...life-is-a-lie/

Comment

• Well, this man proposes a similar idea, you should go here below, scroll down, listen and watch parts 1, 2, and 3.

However, this man as does many others in this world, does not realize how all of this is a part of the mark, the name, and the number spoken of in Rev.13:16-17, and make no mistake, there are 2 classes or types of people in the last days, those who are deceived or willfully obey and worship the devil Rev.12:9; Rev.13:4, and those who obey and worship Yah the Father Rev.14:7; Rev.12:17; Rev.14:12.

Comment

• living............................ *IN*.................... THE GOSPEL

Is very different than living in this world or living within the church realm
                        The world and the church SYSTEM remain in THE DEAD REALM.
                        PEOPLE die from living in these 2 systems.
                        They remain plugged into a system of death.

John 10:28-30
                        ''I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish;
                        no one will snatch them out of My hand.
                        My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father’s hand.
                        I and the Father are one.
                        the Gospel Goodnews.....
                        ''I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish''
                        only Jesus can give His life to the little flock.

eternal
                        g166
                        αἰώνιος aiōnios
                        Greek root for G166 αἰώνιος
                        life
                        g2222
                        ζωή zōē

life
                        the state of one who is possessed of vitality or is animate
                        every living soul
                        life
                        of the absolute fulness of life, both essential and ethical, which belongs to God, and through him both to the hypostatic "logos" and to Christ in whom the "logos" put on human nature
                        life real and genuine,
                        a life active and vigorous,
                        devoted to God,
                        blessed, in the portion even in this world of those who put their trust in Christ,

the NEW LIFE IMPARTED.

PERISH
                        g622 ↑
                        ἀπόλλυμι apollymi

to destroy
                        to put out of the way entirely,
                        abolish,
                        put an end to ruin
                        render useless
                        to kill
                        to declare that one must be put to death
                        metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell
                        to perish,
                        to be lost,
                        ruined,
                        destroyed
                        to destroy
                        to lose]

THIS IS THE LIVING REALM of victory over the power of death.
                        This realm of ETERNAL life is here and now for the ''little flock'' as ITS THE FATHER WHO GIVES THEM THE KINGDOM. NOW.

kingdom living HERE is THE GOSPEL goodnews. Just as Jesus preached.

Comment

• Well, this man proposes a similar idea, you should go here below, scroll down, listen and watch parts 1, 2, and 3.

However, this man as does many others in this world, does not realize how all of this is a part of the mark, the name, and the number spoken of in Rev.13:16-17, and make no mistake, there are 2 classes or types of people in the last days, those who are deceived or willfully obey and worship the devil Rev.12:9; Rev.13:4, and those who obey and worship Yah the Father Rev.14:7; Rev.12:17; Rev.14:12.

For to this end also did I write, that I might know the proof of you, whether ye be obedient in all things.

To whom ye forgive any thing, I forgive also: for if I forgave any thing, to whom I forgave it, for your sakes forgave I it in the person of Christ;

Lest Satan/the devil should get an advantage of us: for we are not ignorant of his devices. 2 Corinthians 2:9-11.

We are NOT to be ignorant/not knowing of the devil's devices, and let him get an advantage of us, and those who has, or will get out of his legal contract over you, and it takes YOU to get out of that deceptive contract.

Comment

• Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                            Is very different than living in this world or living within the church realm
                            The world and the church SYSTEM remain in THE DEAD REALM.
                            PEOPLE die from living in these 2 systems.
                            They remain plugged into a system of death.

John 10:28-30

the Gospel Goodnews.....
                            ''I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish''
                            only Jesus can give His life to the little flock.

eternal
                            g166
                            αἰώνιος aiōnios
                            Greek root for G166 αἰώνιος
                            life
                            g2222
                            ζωή zōē

life
                            the state of one who is possessed of vitality or is animate
                            every living soul
                            life
                            of the absolute fulness of life, both essential and ethical, which belongs to God, and through him both to the hypostatic "logos" and to Christ in whom the "logos" put on human nature
                            life real and genuine,
                            a life active and vigorous,
                            devoted to God,
                            blessed, in the portion even in this world of those who put their trust in Christ,

the NEW LIFE IMPARTED.

PERISH
                            g622 ↑
                            ἀπόλλυμι apollymi

to destroy
                            to put out of the way entirely,
                            abolish,
                            put an end to ruin
                            render useless
                            to kill
                            to declare that one must be put to death
                            metaph. to devote or give over to eternal misery in hell
                            to perish,
                            to be lost,
                            ruined,
                            destroyed
                            to destroy
                            to lose]

THIS IS THE LIVING REALM of victory over the power of death.
                            This realm of ETERNAL life is here and now for the ''little flock'' as ITS THE FATHER WHO GIVES THEM THE KINGDOM. NOW.

kingdom living HERE is THE GOSPEL goodnews. Just as Jesus preached.
                            Lucy,

How can anyone claim to have eternal life, without keeping Yah's commandments, as Messiah Himself said Matthew 19:17 and the apostle John said Rev.12:17; Rev.14:12, and do you THINK the commandments are not part of the gospel??

Comment

• Lucy,

How can anyone claim to have eternal life, without keeping Yah's commandments, as Messiah Himself said Matthew 19:17 and the apostle John said Rev.12:17; Rev.14:12, and do you THINK the commandments are not part of the gospel??

John wrote:

And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb/Messiah stood on the mount Zion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.....

Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. Rev.14:1, 12

They keep the commandments of Elohim, and have the faith of Messiah, and this is indeed in their foreheads or minds.

Comment

• living............................ *IN*.................... THE GOSPEL cont..

Once THIS DIVINE LIFE [ ZOE] has been imparted into a Believer - the realm of death becomes dissolved [progressively] as it is overtaken by His eternal life.
                                The Goodnews imparted swings in and divine LIFE APPEARS with a Believer's life here.
                                SO~~~~
                                The glory of God appears and this GLORY changes all the ''natural'' laws that rule vanity [ the dead realm of darkness]
                                [the victim become victorious because the realm of death has been progressively deleted from their mind and body, as they grow into the FULLNESS of the anointing called ''çhrist'']'

F.A.I.T.H. is the creative force, that allows the GLORY OF GOD to work within a Believer's now life force.
                                Our faith i.e. [ aka - love, trust + full confidence in HIM and His promises] and His glory work together, so now it makes human death= unacceptable, illegal and illegitimate = the GOSPEL GOODNEWS.

YOU HAVE TO PREACH IT.
                                Jesus did over 100+ as recorded.
                                you have to preach how to ''raise the dead'' - not that religious swill, that leaves death as ruler, lord and master to the PEWS.

WHEN THE TRUE GOSPEL IS PREACHED CORRECTLY - it raises the dead Because DEATH WILL FLEE at the sound of His voice.
                                all the ''laws'' that govern vanity [ aka THE MATRIX] flee When He [the Lord of LIFE] preaches.
                                THE GOSPEL = THE GOODNEWS IS
                                all the realms of death and corruption and decay HAVE TO GIVE WAY now, to the REALM OF ETERNAL LIFE. amen
                                if you have the gospel IMPARTED by Father into you ---- the same laws/rules apply amen

Comment

Working...
                                X