X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Sheaf Of The Firstfruits!

Hi Everyone,
    Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!
    Shabbat Shalom!
    My Messiah Yahushua made this statement concerning HIS purpose and role:
    Matthew 5:17-20
    17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.
    19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    20 For I say unto you, That except your righteousness shall exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, ye shall in no case enter into the kingdom of heaven.
    It is commanded in the Law:
    Leviticus 23:9-11
    9 And YAHWEH spake unto Moses, saying,
    10 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, When ye be come into the land which I give unto you, and shall reap the harvest thereof, then ye shall bring a sheaf of the firstfruits of your harvest unto the priest:
    11 And he shall wave the sheaf before YAHWEH, to be accepted for you: on the morrow after the sabbath the priest shall wave it.
    Moreover, it is further commanded in the Law:
    Leviticus 23:14
    14 And ye shall eat neither bread, nor parched corn, nor green ears, until the selfsame day that ye have brought an offering unto your ELOHIM: it shall be a statute for ever throughout your generations in all your dwellings.
    Accordingly, it is written concerning the Children of Israel:
    Joshua 5:10-12
    10 And the children of Israel encamped in Gilgal, and kept the passover on the fourteenth day of the month at even in the plains of Jericho.
    11 And they did eat of the old corn of the land on the morrow after the passover, unleavened cakes, and parched corn in the selfsame day.
    12 And the manna ceased on the morrow after they had eaten of the old corn of the land; neither had the children of Israel manna any more; but they did eat of the fruit of the land of Canaan that year.
    I understand from Joshua's account that the above Passover fell on the weekly Sabbath Day because the Children of Israel could not eat of the fruit of the Land until the Sheaf of the Firstfruits had first been waved. By Law, this Sheaf must be waved on the morrow after the Sabbath.
    The Pharisees taught that the Sheaf of the Firstfruits should be waved on the morrow after the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread which was a high Sabbath Day. The Sadducees taught that the Sheaf of the Firstfruits should be waved on the morrow after the weekly Sabbath that fell during the Days of Unleavened Bread.
    Passover Day, that is, the 14th Day of the month of Abib, is not a Sabbath Day; therefore, the practice of Joshua's Israel indicates that the Sadducees were correct and that the Pharisees were wrong about which Sabbath Day the Sheaf of the Firstfruits should be waved. Joshua's Israel could not have eaten of the parched corn of the Promised Land on the morrow after the Passover unless that Passover actually fell on the weekly Sabbath Day. Accordingly, the first waving of the Sheaf of Firstfruits occurred on the 15th day of Abib which is a high Sabbath Day. Of course, this high Sabbath happened that year to also be the first day of the week, that is, Sunday.
    In fulfilling the Law, which practice did Messiah Yahushua follow? Did Messiah fulfill the Law according to the teaching of the Pharisees, or did Messiah fulfill the Law according to the teaching of the Sadducees? Of course, being a Tzaddik, you know where I stand on this issue.
    Thanking in advance anyone that should be moved to reply or give answer, I am,
    Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Greetings A.B>

Greeting AB, in the Name of the Mighty YAH!

You wrote, quote:
    I understand from Joshua's account that the above Passover fell on the weekly Sabbath Day because the Children of Israel could not eat of the fruit of the Land until the Sheaf of the Firstfruits had first been waved.
    All throughout the Torah and the scriptures, the 14th day of the moon is Passover day, and here are the verifying scriptures. Quote: "
    In the fourteenth(14th) day of the first month at even is YAH'S passover.
    Leviticus 23:5 http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Lev&c=23&t=KJV#5

Also, quote:
    And they kept the Passover on the fourteenth(14th) day of the first month at even in the wilderness of Sinai: according to all that YAH commanded Moses, so did the children of Israel.
    http://www.blbclassic.org/Bible.cfm?b=Num&c=9&t=KJV#5

On YAH'S Calendar Genesis 1:14-19, a Sabbath day can never fall on the 14th day Passover, because the 10th, the 14th, and the 16th days of the first lunar month Abib are busy commanded workdays by YAH Himself every year in the scriptures( See Exodus 12:2-6; Leviticus 23:4-14), these scriptures introduces us to three(3) fixed workday dates, the 10th, the 14th, and the 16th, and a busy commanded "workday" cannot, and will not ever occur(fall) on a commanded no workday "Sabbath day" because once the "new moon day" is established, all days forward in a lunar month are "fixed" and determined by the new moon. This would also be confusion for a Sabbath to fall on a workday, and YAH is NOT the author of confusion!

No scripturally commanded "holy convocation day"(Sabbath) ever occurs(falls) on a commanded scriptural "six workday" in the entirety of the recorded scriptures.

You can search it here: http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...vocation&t=KJV

I challenge anyone to produce a scriptural text that says so, you cannot find a "needle" in a "hay stack" when there is no needle in that hay stack!

The calendar days look like this below from all the scriptural examples. N. M. stands for "New moon" day=( the first day of the first lunar month).

N.M.
    1st 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10th( lambs purchased and selected) 11 12 13 14th( Passover day) 15th( Both first day of feast and seventh day Sabbath-compare Exodus 12:6 through Exodus 13:9 with Numbers 33:3-4; Deuteronomy 5:12-15; John 19:31; Luke 23:54-56) 16th (wave sheaf offering).

Moses wrote-quote
    And they departed from Rameses in the first month, on the fifteenth day(15th) of the first month; on the morrow after the Passover(14th) the children of Israel went out with an high hand in the sight of all the Egyptians.
    Numbers 33:3

Also,
    Keep the Sabbath day to sanctify it, as YAHWEH thy Elohim hath commanded thee. Six days thou shalt labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the Sabbath of YAHWEH thy Elohim: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, nor thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thine ox, nor thine ass, nor any of thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates; that thy manservant and thy maidservant may rest as well as thou. And remember that thou wast a servant in the land of Egypt, and that YAHWEH thy ELOHIM brought thee out thence through a mighty hand and by a stretched out arm: therefore YAHWEH thy Elohim commanded thee to keep the Sabbath day.
    Deuteronomy 5:12-15

Notice above that Moses ties the 15th day of the first lunar month Abib, the very day they were delivered from Egyptian slavery to the seventh day Sabbath commandment

The Disciple John verifies the same.
    The Jews therefore, because it was the preparation(14th), that the bodies should not remain upon the cross on the Sabbath day(15th), (for that sabbath day was an high day,) besought Pilate that their legs might be broken, and that they might be taken away.
    John 19:31.

The Disciple John verifies the same information given by Moses in Exodus 12:6 through Exodus 13:9, John wrote, that the Preparation 14th is the Passover and the 15th day is the first day of the feast- a high day Sabbath. Also notice that ONLY ONE Preparation day is being spoken of by John here, and NOT two Preparation days for two different Sabbaths in the same week either.

Luke verifies the same information given by Moses in( Exodus 12:6 through Exodus 13:9; Numbers 33:3-4; Deuteronomy 5:12-15).

Luke wrote:
    And that day was the Preparation(14th), and the Sabbath(15th) drew on. And the women also, which came with him from Galilee, followed after, and beheld the sepulchre, and how his body was laid. And they returned, and prepared spices and ointments; and rested the Sabbath day(15th) ACCORDING TO THE COMMANDMENT.
    What commandment? The same commandment given in the Torah, and spoken above by Moses!

Also notice, that Luke speaks of only one Preparation day, and not two preparation days for two different Sabbaths in the same week either. If there were two different Sabbaths on two separate days, there would have to be two separate preparation days also. The Scriptures speak for themselves, and they tell us of the specific days of the first lunar month in great detail, when scripture is compared with scripture.

Just for the record, I will also give Matthew and Mark's account. Quote
    Now the next day(15th), that followed the day of the preparation(14th), the chief priests and Pharisees came together unto Pilate,
    Matthew 27:62 Again, only one Preparation day is spoken of here, and not two preparation days, and not two Sabbaths.

Mark
    And now when the even was come, because it was the preparation(14th), that is, the day before the Sabbath(15th) ,
    Mark 15:42

The Historian Flavius Josephus will verify the same scriptural info. above, remember, Josephus is writing to a Gentile audience, and telling them how this was done in his day, he lived from about 37CE to 100 CE. In The Antiquities of the Jews, Book 3, Chapter 10, section 5, he has this to say about the Passover season quote:

(248) “In the month of Xanthicus, which is by us called Nisan, and is the beginning of the year, on the fourteenth day(14th) of the lunar month, when the sun is in Aries (for in this month it was that we were delivered from bondage under the Egyptians, and law ordained that we should every year slay that sacrifice which I before told you we slew when we came out of Egypt, and which was called the Passover; and so we do celebrate this Passover in companies, leaving nothing of what we sacrifice till the day following. (249) The feast of unleavened bread(15th) succeeds that of the Passover(14th), and falls on the fifteenth day(15th) of the month and continued seven days, wherein they feed on unleavened bread… (250) But on the second day of unleavened bread, which is the sixteenth day(16th) of the month, they first partake of the fruits of the earth, for before that day, they do not touch them (251) They take a handful of ears, and dry them, then beat them small and purge the barley from the bran; they then bring one tenth deal to the altar, to Elohim; and, casting one handful of it upon the fire they leaven the rest for use of the priest; and after this it is that they may publicly or privately reap their harvest.
    The 10th day of Abib is the day to set aside the Passover lamb. This is a work/commerce day. A sheepherder may have a suitable lamb, but a fisherman or a tent-maker may not. Abib 10 is the day to PURCHASE a suitable lamb. Abib 10 floats on the Gregorian calendar [translation: saturday will fall on Abib 10 at least 1 or 2 times in a seven year period]. Commerce is prohibited on Sabbath and there is NO legislation in Torah to purchase the Passover lamb on either the 9th or 11th of Abib if saturday just happens to land on Abib 10.

The 14th day of Abib is always the preparation day for the first day of Unleavened Bread. Matthew 27:62, Mark 15:42, Luke 23:54--24:1, John 19:14, 31, 42—John 20:1. Saturday will fall on Abib 14 at least once over a seven year period of time. The fact is that the 10th, 14th, and 16th of Abib are, without exception, commanded work days. The barley could be harvested on the 16th after the Wave Sheaf had been offered, Leviticus 23:9-14. Can we harvest our fields on Sabbath? No! Could they purchase a lamb on a Sabbath? No!

You made some other statements that are not quite scripturally correct either, however, I will give you time to research your statements again carefully, and to research these scriptures given above before I let scriptures speak about your other statements.

Shalom, Agape,
    Eliyahuw C

Comment

Sacrifice On The Sabbath Day!

Hi Eliyah,
      Shabbat Shalom!
      Thank you for your response, and I see that you like myself exhibit the characteristics of both a Pharisee and a Sadducee. Sadducees only recognise the written scriptures, and they do not follow the Oral Law, but you yourself are willing to use the words of a Pharisee (Josephus) to support your position that the 14th day of Abib could not fall on the weekly Sabbath Day. Even the Pharisees themselves understood that certain works could be performed on the weekly Sabbath Day. 8th Day circumcision is an example used by Messiah Yahushua to prove that work was indeed allowed on the Sabbath Day (John 7:22-23) in order that the Torah should not be broken. Messiah understood that HIS healing work on the weekly Sabbath Day was likewise exempted from the prohibition against work on the weekly Sabbath Day so that the Law of Moses should not be broken (Humm, what Law?).
      Moreover, the Talmud clearly teaches that the Offering of the Passover Lamb overrides the prohibition against work on the weekly Sabbath Day (see Pesahim Chapter VI) so that the Passover Lamb could be sacrificed at its appointed time. This appointed time is the 14th Day of the 1st Moon. Indeed, failure to bring and kill the Passover Lamb at its appointed time is a cutting off offense according to the Torah (see Numbers 9:13).
      When you argue that the Passover Lamb could not be offered on the weekly Sabbath Day, you reject a clear command of YAHWEH concerning that Offering, and, thereby, place yourself in rebellion against the Law. We however have an obligation to work out how the Law receives its fulfillment without ultimately breaking the commands of the Law. Accordingly, the Passover Lamb is sacrificed on the Sabbath Day should the 14th Day of the 1st Moon fall on the weekly Sabbath Day.
      Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,
      Sincerely, Latuwr
      The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

Greetings A.B.

Do you really understand YAH'S Calendar in the Scriptures? YAH'S " week" is a lunar week, not a solar week. Want scriptural proof of this? David in 1Chronicles 23 and 24 only set 24 courses of Temple services, and each Priest would serve twice. If you do the simple math here, you will know they were observing lunar weeks of years, and solar weeks of years will not fit because there are 365.4 days in a solar only week of years.

2x24=48. Now multiply 7x48=336 days, however, there are 354.4 days. Why only 336 days? Because in Ezekiel 46:1-5 the “new moon days” were, and are not counted as one of the “ six work days” nor a “seventh day Sabbath” either. When these 18 unaccounted “new moon” days are added to 336, you will come to 354 days, because there were Temple services on these “new moon” days. This proves Ezekiel 46:1-5 to be correct, and this proves “solar weeks of years” were not being used, because "solar weeks of years" as is being used today IGNORE the "new moon day". There are no coincidences in the Scriptures.

You wrote-quote
        Thank you for your response, and I see that you like myself exhibit the characteristics of both a Pharisee and a Sadducee. Sadducees only recognise the written scriptures, and they do not follow the Oral Law, but you yourself are willing to use the words of a Pharisee (Josephus) to support your position that the 14th day of Abib could not fall on the weekly Sabbath Day.
        No, I never quoted Josephus because he was a Pharisee, NOR to support ONLY my position, I quoted Josephus because he supported what scriptures say, he was a Historian, he tells his Gentile readers exactly on which days of the first lunar month, exactly as is recorded in the scriptures that these events take place, and because he lived before, during, and after the time of Messiah. I might also add, that he verifies all the scriptures I gave above, and that you never disprove them using scriptures either.

Exodus 12:2-6, Leviticus 23:4-14 speaks of 3(three) specific " workdays" by command of YAH, this is the 10th, the 14th, and the 16th day of the first lunar month Abib. Once the " new moon day( the first day of the first lunar month)" is established by the moon, these days are fixed in the first lunar month, determined by the moon, and they cannot move around like the Roman/Gregorian calendar days of its weeks does from year to year.

You wrote again quote:
        Even the Pharisees themselves understood that certain works could be performed on the weekly Sabbath Day. 8th Day circumcision is an example used by Messiah Yahushua to prove that work was indeed allowed on the Sabbath Day (John 7:22-23) in order that the Torah should not be broken. Messiah understood that HIS healing work on the weekly Sabbath Day was likewise exempted from the prohibition against work on the weekly Sabbath Day so that the Law of Moses should not be broken (Humm, what Law?).
        Servile work is not permitted in the Torah, Messiah was telling them, that healing from bondage is not servile work.

No, this was not considered "work" in the Torah, as the religious leaders of Messiah's day had legislated in their own oral laws, and neither is healing from bondage of sickness, because the Law of circumcision was always performed on the 8th(eighth) day of a lunar month Leviticus 12:3 which is indeed a Sabbath day. The religious leaders in Messiah's time had made an oral law against healing, and many other things were prohibited by their oral laws that was not prohibited in the Torah. The Israelites were freed from the bondage of slavery on the 15th day of the first lunar month, which is also a seventh day Sabbath-Exodus 12: 12 through Exodus 13:9; Numbers 33:3-4; Deuteronomy 5:12-15.

However, commerce, buying and selling, and any servile work, is indeed prohibited in the Torah on the Sabbath day!

You wrote again quote:
        Moreover, the Talmud clearly teaches that the Offering of the Passover Lamb overrides the prohibition against work on the weekly Sabbath Day (see Pesahim Chapter VI) so that the Passover Lamb could be sacrificed at its appointed time. This appointed time is the 14th Day of the 1st Moon.
        Since when is the Talmud the WORD of YAH? Talmudism is not YAH'S scriptures either!

The Talmud states some vile things! For example:
        Love each other, love the robbery, hate your masters and never tell the truth. Pesachim F., Page 113B
        Compare this with Paul's statements, it's totally opposite!

A Gentile girl who is three years old can be violated. Aboda Zara, 37a.
        UNQUOTE. I'm well aware what the Talmud teaches, and I'm surprised that you even quoted from it A.B.

However, show me in the numerous scriptural examples, where a Sabbath day ever falls on the 10th( Exodus 12:2), the 14th(Exodus 12:6), or the 16th( Leviticus 23:4-14) days of the first lunar month Abib according to YAH'S Calendar Genesis 1:14-19? ( QUESTION 1, please don't dodge it either.)

And like you said, Indeed, failure to bring and kill the Passover Lamb at its appointed time is a cutting off offense according to the Torah (see Numbers 9:13).

You also wrote-quote:
        When you argue that the Passover Lamb could not be offered on the weekly Sabbath Day, you reject a clear command of YAHWEH concerning that Offering, and, thereby, place yourself in rebellion against the Law. We however have an obligation to work out how the Law receives its fulfillment without ultimately breaking the commands of the Law. Accordingly, the Passover Lamb is sacrificed on the Sabbath Day should the 14th Day of the 1st Moon fall on the weekly Sabbath Day.
        No, I do not reject a command of YAH in the scriptures, because on YAH'S Calendar, in which the weeks and months are lunar in the scriptures, a commanded Sabbath day(holy convocation), cannot ever fall on a "commanded six workday" period. Genesis 1:14-19; Ezekiel 46: 1-5.

Here below are some questions, that I would like for you to answer using the scriptures for yourself, and for me.

Where in any of the Scriptures, or does the Torah command three(3) holy convocation day(Sabbaths) during the Feast of Unleavened Bread ( Exodus 12:16; Leviticus 23:7-8; Numbers 28:17-25)?
        Where in any of the Scriptures, does the Torah command three(3) holy convocation day( Sabbaths) during the Feast of Tabernacles ( Leviticus 23:34-39; Numbers 29:12-35; 2 Ch.7:8-10; Nehemiah 8:18) ?
        Where in the Scriptures, does it say the seventh day Sabbath is determined from a “solar week and month” or if any such thing even exists in the Scriptures?
        Where in the Scriptures, does it say the true seventh day Sabbath is a “solar date” used in the context of a “solar month” if any such thing even exists in the Scriptures?
        Where in the Torah or the prophets of Scriptures, are we commanded to observe two different calendars to observe YAH'S Holy convocation Moedim(Appointed times-H4150)?
        From what lunar date do you determine the Biblical “six work days” in order to know when the Scriptural seventh day Sabbath begins in each and every lunar month in the Scriptures?
        Where in the Scriptures, does it say any " day" and or any "holy convocation day" is not a lunar date, and is not determined in a lunar month by the moon( Strong's H2318; H2320; H3391; H3394; G3376; G3561)?
        http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3391&t=KJV

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H3394&t=KJV

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H2318&t=KJV

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H2320&t=KJV

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3376&t=KJV

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=G3561&t=KJV

Please, by all means, use the scriptures, and answer these questions for you and me! On YAH'S Calendar, a scripturally COMMANDED SABBATH DAY can never fall on a scripturally COMMANDED SIX WORKDAY PERIOD, as this is impossible to happen on a lunar monthly calendar, in which each of the monthly days are determined by the moon!

Shalom, Agape,

Eliyahuw C.

PS On what "days" are your Holyday dates? I notice you don't list them.
        Last edited by Eliyah; 06-11-2014, 07:47 AM. Reason: more information

Comment

The Seven Day Week Was Made By YAHWEH ELOHIM!

Hi Eliyah,
          Shabbat Shalom!
          My Messiah Yahushua testifies that the weekly Sabbath Day was made:
          Mark 2:27-28
          27 And he said unto them, The Sabbath was made through the Man, and not the Man through the Sabbath:
          28 Therefore the Son of the Man is YAHWEH also of the Sabbath.
          The Apostle John testifies this concerning My Messiah:
          John 1:3
          3 All things were made by HIM; and without HIM was not any thing made that was made.
          From these above Scriptures we learn that the Sabbath Day was indeed made, and from these Scriptures below, we should understand that the Sabbath Day was made by YAHWEH ELOHIM through resting on the Seventh Day:
          Genesis 2:1-3
          1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
          2 And on the seventh day ELOHIM ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
          3 And ELOHIM blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which ELOHIM created and made.
          Furthermore, from this Scripture, we learn that the Sun and the Moon were also made:
          Genesis 1:16
          16 And ELOHIM made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
          Come and learn: Which is greater, the Moon which is made by the work of ELOHIM or the Sabbath Day which is made by the rest of ELOHIM? Did the Moon make or establish the work week or was the work week established by YAHWEH ELOHIM through resting on the Sabbath Day? Indeed, it is the making of the Sabbath Day which establishes the whole week as seven days, and clearly, this seven day week is neither lunar nor solar; otherwise, how did YAHWEH ELOHIM establish the first three days of HIS creation week without the sun and the moon being in place?
          Clearly, we have a seven day week because YAHWEH ELOHIM worked six days and rested on the seventh day! The Sun does not tell us which day is the weekly Sabbath Day, and neither does the Moon tell us which day is the weekly Sabbath Day.
          Admittedly, the annual or high Sabbath Days are established and proclaimed by Israel through visually sighting the New Moons and then making that very sighting known to all Israel.
          These annual Sabbath Days are not mathematically predictable, and it is for this reason that the Tzaddikim do not publish the dates of the annual Sabbaths and Feasts in advance.
          Do you yourself sight the New Moons in order to determine the annual Sabbaths? How about the weekly Sabbath Day? Do you determine the weekly Sabbath Day by sighting New Moons?
          Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

You did not answer those questions with scriptural answers!

Greetings A.B. sorry to be late in replying.

Again, you did not answer the questions above with scriptural answers, and I asked you not to dodge these questions.

I never asked you if the Sabbath was made, we all should know the week and Sabbath was indeed made by YAH ELOHIM, and as all things were made by YAH ELOHIM!

You asked:
            16 And ELOHIM made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night: he made the stars also.
            Come and learn: Which is greater, the Moon which is made by the work of ELOHIM or the Sabbath Day which is made by the rest of ELOHIM?
            Come and learn A.B. this is not a question about which is greater, the Sabbath, the sun, the moon, or the scriptural week, the Sabbath has its purpose, in which everyone who observes a Sabbath should indeed by now know and understand its purpose, however, the sun and the moon were also created and appointed for their purposes as well, and most people do not understand the sun and the moon's purposes for being "created" first in Genesis 1:1-5 and "made-or appointed" for their purposes in Genesis 1:16!

Also,why did you not quote Genesis 1:14 explaining this purpose for the sun and the moon?

And how do we study scriptural doctrine?
            For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little: Isaiah 28:10
            Also,
            But the word of YAHWEH was unto them precept upon precept, precept upon precept; line upon line, line upon line; here a little, and there a little; that they might go, and fall backward, and be broken, and snared, and taken. Isaiah 28:13
            Now let's do exactly that!

Since you ignore questions asked, I will let the scripture answer these for you, and I will give the Blue Letter Bible Strong's for all to verify it.

And Elohim H430 said, H559 Let there be lights(sun and moon) H3974 in the firmament H7549 of the heaven H8064 to divide H914 the day H3117 from the night; H3915 and let them(sun and moon) be for signs, H226( owth) and for seasons, H4150( Moweds=Appointed times) and for days, H3117 and years: H8141
            http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ia=signs&t=KJV

Notice, and keep this in mind, the H226 "signs" or "owth" and all the "Sabbaths" are indeed a "sign" H226 between YAH and His people, and so are all of YAH'S Moeds-H4150=Appointed times.

And it shall be for a sign H226 unto thee upon thine hand, H3027 and for a memorial H2146 between thine eyes, H5869 that YAHWEH'S H3068 law H8451 may be in thy mouth: H6310 for with a strong H2389 hand H3027 hath YAHWEH H3068 brought thee out H3318 of Egypt. H4714 Exodus 13:9
            This is speaking of the 15th day of the first lunar month Abib, the 15th day is indeed a seventh day Sabbath every year, and a "sign" day as has been shown in previous scriptures above.

Speak H1696 thou also unto the children H1121 of Israel, H3478 saying, H559 Verily H389 my sabbaths H7676 ye shall keep: H8104 for it is a sign H226 between me and you throughout your generations; H1755 that ye may know H3045 that I am YAHWEH H3068 that doth sanctify H6942 you. Exodus 31:13
            Also,
            It is a sign H226 between me and the children H1121 of Israel H3478 for ever: H5769 for in six H8337 days H3117 YAHWEH H3068 made H6213 heaven H8064 and earth, H776 and on the seventh H7637 day H3117 he rested, H7673 and was refreshed. H5314 Exodus 31:17;
            http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...ria=sign&t=KJV

Now what did Genesis 1:14 say again?
            And Elohim H430 said, H559 Let there be lights(sun and the moon) H3974 in the firmament H7549 of the heaven H8064 to divide H914 the day H3117 from the night; H3915 and let them(the sun and the moon) be for signs( BEACONS), H226 and for APPOINTED TIMES, H4150 and for days, H3117 and years: H8141
            See next post.

Comment

You did not answer the questions with scriptures.

Continued,

Another question: Is the seventh day Sabbath NOT a "sign" and NOT one of YAH'S " Moeds-or Appointed times"? It most definitely is!
              And YAHWEH spake unto Moses, saying, Speak H1696 unto the children H1121 of Israel, H3478 and say H559 unto them, Concerning the feasts(APPOINTED TIMES) H4150(MOEDS) of YAHWEH, H3068 which ye shall proclaim H7121 to be HOLY H6944 CONVOCATIONS, H4744 even these are my feasts(APPOINTED TIMES. H4150( MOEDS)Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of YAHWEH in all your dwellings. Leviticus 23:1-3
              http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...a=feasts&t=KJV

We are told twice in these verses, that the first MOED=APPOINTED TIME of YAHWEH ELOHIM, is the seventh day Sabbath, and David verifies Genesis 1:14; Leviticus 23:1-3 in Psalms 104:19, and it is indeed the moon that appoints YAH'S Moeds!

Now, you said and asked:
              Indeed, it is the making of the Sabbath Day which establishes the whole week as seven days, and clearly, this seven day week is neither lunar nor solar; otherwise, how did YAHWEH ELOHIM establish the first three days of HIS creation week without the sun and the moon being in place?
              The sun and the moon were created as a part of the heavens in the beginning Genesis 1:1-5.
              In the beginning Elohim CREATED(bara' H1254) the HEAVENS and the earth. And the earth was(became) without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Elohim moved upon the face of the waters. And Elohim said, Let there be light: and there was light. Genesis 1:1-3
              So Elohim created the "HEAVENS and the earth" and said "let there be light".

Question: What is this " source of light "? We are told next.
              And Elohim saw the light, that it was good: and Elohim divided the light(day-sun) from the darkness(night-moon). And Elohim called the light DAY(sun), and the darkness He called NIGHT( moon and stars). AND THE EVENING AND THE MORNING WERE THE FIRST DAY. Genesis 1:4-5
              Question: Is the sun and the moon NOT a part of the HEAVENS? Of course it is!

The sun and the moon were CREATED( Hebrew-Bara-H1254) in the beginning called the HEAVENS, and the evening and the morning were THE FIRST DAY! You cannot have a FIRST DAY(YOM) without the sun giving the LIGHT BY DAY, and the moon and stars, which is darkness called NIGHT !!!!

Both the sun and moon were "made- asah H6213" or worked upon or fashioned, or appointed for there purposes on the "fourth day". The Hebrew word "Bara-H1254" means to be "created"(past tense) from scratch or from nothing, and the Hebrew word "asah" H6213 means to work upon, made, appoint, or advanced upon.

And Elohim said, Let there be lights(sun and moon) in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day(sun) from the night(moon); and let them(sun and moon) be for signs(owth-H226), and for seasons(Mow'eds-H4150), and for days, and years: And let them(sun and moon) be for lights(sun and moon) in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth: and it was so.Genesis 1:14-15.

And Elohim made(asah-H 6213-past tense-see Gen.1:1-5) two great lights(sun and moon); the greater light(sun) to rule the day, and the lesser light(moon) to rule the night: he made the stars also. And Elohim set them(sun and moon) in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth, And to rule over the day(the sun) and over the night(the moon), and to divide the light from the darkness: and Elohim saw that it was good. Genesis 1:16-18.

And the evening and the morning were the fourth day. Genesis 1:19. Both the sun and the moon were "asah-H6213-made, worked upon, appointed" on day four, NOT "CREATED-Bara H 1254".

Compare both of these texts of Scriptures below.

And Elohim saw the light, that it was good: and Elohim divided the light(day-sun) from the darkness(night-moon). And Elohim called the light Day(sun), and the darkness he called Night(moon and stars). And the evening and the morning were the first day. Genesis 1:4-5.

And Elohim made(asah-H 6213-past tense) two great lights(sun and moon); the greater light(sun) to rule the day, and the lesser light(moon) to rule the night: he made the stars also. Genesis 1:16.

How can anyone in their right mind, say the sun and the moon were not CREATED as a part of the HEAVENS in the beginning ON THE FIRST DAY as Genesis 1:1-5 plainly says so, is a disgrace against their own intelligence!! Now come back and tell me that again A.B.?? The Hebrew scripture proves your statement is in error A.B.

Now you show me in the scriptures, where the seventh day Sabbath is not a DAY on the lunar months mentioned all throughout the Hebrew scriptures? Now the burden of scriptural proof is on you, to prove that the seventh day Sabbath is not a DAY on the lunar months mentioned all throughout the scriptures? Show me your proof?

And please, answer the questions I asked you above with scriptures?

Where in any of the Scriptures, or does the Torah command three(3) holy convocation day(Sabbaths) during the Feast of Unleavened Bread, as is being done today ( Exodus 12:16; Leviticus 23:7-8; Numbers 28:17-25)?
              Where in any of the Scriptures, does the Torah command three(3) holy convocation day( Sabbaths) during the Feast of Tabernacles, as is being done today ( Leviticus 23:34-39; Numbers 29:12-35; 2 Ch.7:8-10; Nehemiah 8:18) ?
              Just answer these two questions above for now using the scriptures?

I never asked you to predict your future Holyday dates, I was asking about your past Holyday dates, and do you even notice, there are 3 Sabbaths occurring during the F.U.B. in today's week, and 3 Sabbaths occurring during the F.O.T. in today's week, and do you know, the Torah nor the prophets sanctions, or gives case law for 3 Sabbaths during either?

To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Isaiah 8:20
              Shalom,
              Eliyahu C.

Comment

The Light Of Genesis 1:3!

Hi Eliyah,
                Shabbat Shalom!
                I learned from the Worldwide Church of God that the Heaven and the Earth were indeed created in Genesis 1:1. This creation would also include the Sun and Moon as you have indicated. The Prophet Isaiah says this about the Earth:
                Isaiah 45:18
                18 For thus saith YAHWEH that created the heavens; ELOHIM himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain (H8414 tohu), he formed it to be inhabited: I am YAHWEH; and there is none else.
                Notice that when YAHWEH ELOHIM created the Earth, the created Earth was not tohu; yet, we learn from Genesis 1:2 that something occurred to make the Earth without form (H8414 tohu). This is the first indication in the Scriptures concerning the great War that arose amongst the ELOHIM over the rebellion of HaSatan. Because of that War, the whole creation was subjected to corruption (see Romans 8:20-22), and thus, the Earth in Genesis 2:1 is found to be without form and void.
                Accordingly, what we are shown in Genesis 1 is a record of the renewal or recreation of a destroyed Earth which by itself (the Earth) has an ancient history. Indeed, we learn in Deuteronomy 11:12 that the Promised Land of the Earth is a very special place to YAHWEH ELOHIM. I do not think that this is a recent development. The Earth has been YAHWEH'S favorite place for a long, long time.
                Please notice in my previous post to you that I carefully stated that the Sun and the Moon were made. I did not say that the Sun and the Moon were created on the fourth day. As you indicate, such a statement would be against the Scriptures. I understand that the Sun and the Moon were placed by YAHWEH in relation to the Earth to give light to the Earth, and, as Scripture states, to separate the light from the darkness (Genesis 1:18). Please notice that the luminaries, the Sun and the Moon, were placed in the Heaven to divide a previously existing light from a previously existing darkness (see Genesis 1:3-5).
                Why is it that you believe that the light formed by YAHWEH ELOHIM in Genesis 1:3 (see also Isaiah 45:7) is the light that comes from the Sun and the Moon? Is not YAHWEH ELOHIM HIMSELF light (see 1 John 1:5), and does not YAHWEH have other sources of light besides the Sun and the Moon and the Stars?
                Sincerely, Latuwr
                P.S. Please understand that I am not avoiding your questions. I am here, and I am not presently going anyplace else so in time your questions should receive their answers just like light arises in darkness.

Comment

I Am A Spy!

Hi Everyone,
                  Shabbat Shalom!
                  I am a spy who am sent to search out the Promised Land. Initially, I did not know that My Messiah Yahushua was HIMSELF this Land. My search began by first looking at two issues, namely, whether or not man possessed an immortal soul which survived physical death, and whether or not I, a New Testament Christian, was obligated to remember the weekly Sabbath Day to keep it holy. I exhaustively studied the Word of ELOHIM on these two issues, and I discovered that man does not possess an immortal soul; rather, man himself is a living soul which is not immortal. Every soul dies because of sin; therefore, every soul is mortal.
                  If death comes to every soul through sin, then I found that it behooves living souls to learn what sin is, that is, should living souls have any desire to avoid physical death and to continue to live. Seeking, I learned that sin is two things, namely, sin is transgression of the Law, and sin is also anything not done in the faith of My Messiah Yahushua.
                  I saw that YAHWEH ELOHIM HIMSELF commanded that the weekly Sabbath Day, that is, the traditional Jewish Sabbath Day, should be remembered and kept separate or holy so I, desiring to live, began to celebrate Saturday as the weekly Sabbath Day. I made this decision simply because I believed YAHWEH ELOHIM.
                  Almost immediately after making this decision, My Messiah Yahushua revealed to me that HE was the Red Heifer of Numbers 19. I saw that all of mankind unknowingly participated in this ritual through our sin, and that all of us were made unclean through our participation. Having been defiled by HIS death, we all have need of the sprinkling of the water of separation by a clean man for our cleansing. This clean man is My Messiah Yahushua. Clearly, the resurrection of the body cleanses the body from the defilement of death so I understood that the resurrected Messiah Yahushua by virtue of HIS resurrection must sprinkle the unclean on the 3rd and 7th days of the days of purification because My Messiah lives as the only clean man. All other men have been defiled through HIS death and burial, and, thus, all men have need of the sprinkling which cleanses from the defilement of physical death and leads to continued life.
                  What say you? Do you yourself desire to live and not physically die?
                  Thanking any in advance that should be moved to reply, I am,
                  Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

The Seasons: Leviticus 23:4?

Hi Eliyah,
                    Shabbat Shalom!
                    The Children of Israel are commanded in Leviticus 23:4:
                    Leviticus 23:4
                    4 These are the feasts of YAHWEH, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
                    Today is the Summer Solstice. This day is the longest day of the year, and I myself was actually married on this day to my former wife, Mary.
                    According to your reckoning, are there any holy convocations which can be proclaimed in the summer season? Can the Feast of Tabernacles fall in the summer season? In other words, Eliyah, how do you determine the seasons (H4150 Moed)? Are the seasons lunar or solar in your estimation, that is, which luminary determines the seasons, the Moon or the Sun?
                    Please notice that the weekly Sabbath Day is not seasonal, and it is not subject to the proclamation required in Leviticus 23:4.
                    Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

The Weekly Sabbath Day Must Also Be Proclaimed!

Hi Eliyah,
                      The Children of Israel are commanded in Leviticus 23:1-3:
                      Leviticus 23:1-3
                      1 And YAHWEH spake unto Moses, saying,
                      2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, Concerning the feasts of YAHWEH, which ye shall proclaim to be holy convocations, even these are my feasts.
                      3 Six days shall work be done: but the seventh day is the sabbath of rest, an holy convocation; ye shall do no work therein: it is the sabbath of YAHWEH in all your dwellings.
                      Please notice that the 7th Day Weekly Sabbath is also a Feast (Moed, 4150) which must be proclaimed by the Children of Israel. This Feast Day is not seasonal. How then should the Children of Israel proclaim this rest and holy convocation day? Do not the Children of Israel proclaim this day by ceasing from their weekly work and assembling with their Brethren? Absolutely!
                      How then do you yourself determine which day is the weekly Sabbath Day, Eliyah? Neither the Sun or the Moon tells you which day is the weekly Sabbath Day. How is it then that you yourself are so certain that a weekly Sabbath Day cannot fall within a lunar established Feast of Unleavened Bread (Moed, 4150) considering that the 1st and 7th Days of the Days of Unleavened Bread are also Holy Convocations?
                      Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

You most certainly did say this A.B. in the form of a question.

Please notice in my previous post to you that I carefully stated that the Sun and the Moon were made. I did not say that the Sun and the Moon were created on the fourth day. As you indicate, such a statement would be against the Scriptures.
                        You said in a question-quote...
                        Indeed, it is the making of the Sabbath Day which establishes the whole week as seven days, and clearly, this seven day week is neither lunar nor solar; otherwise, how did YAHWEH ELOHIM establish the first three days of HIS creation week without the sun and moon being in place?
                        Did you not say, in this question, that the sun and moon were not in their place on the first three days of the creation week? Yes, you did!

Let's narrow your question-comment down a bit...
                        how did YAHWEH ELOHIM establish the first three days of HIS creation week without the sun and the moon being in place?
                        I let scriptures in Genesis 1:1-5 correct your question-comment, and proving that, both the sun and moon were created IN THEIR PLACE as a part of the heavens in the beginning!

You further stated in a question-comment...
                        I understand that the Sun and the Moon were placed by YAHWEH in relation to the Earth to give light to the Earth, and, as Scripture states, to separate the light from the darkness (Genesis 1:18). Please notice that the luminaries, the Sun and the Moon, were placed in the Heaven to divide a previously existing light from a previously existing darkness (see Genesis 1:3-5).
                        Why is it that you believe that the light formed by YAHWEH ELOHIM in Genesis 1:3 (see also Isaiah 45:7) is the light that comes from the Sun and the Moon? Is not YAHWEH ELOHIM HIMSELF light (see 1 John 1:5), and does not YAHWEH have other sources of light besides the Sun and the Moon and the Stars?
                        Yes, I very well know that YAH ELOHIM is light, and in HIM is no darkness! However, now you are insinuating that, during the first three days of creation week, the two great lights in Genesis 1:1-5 are not the sun and the moon, and clearly Genesis 1:1-5 is indeed referring to BOTH, as there cannot be AN EVENING AND THE MORNING WERE THE FIRST DAY without them!

Also, you are ignoring the main purpose for which the sun and moon were appointed-made for YAH'S SIGNS( What were His signs? His Sabbaths! His MOEDS-His appointed times!- H4150-YAH'S appointed times) Genesis 1:14; Leviticus 23:1-3; Psalms 104:19. This is absolutely proven entirely from the scriptures in the posts given previously above!

Continued in next post.
                        Last edited by Eliyah; 06-28-2014, 12:02 AM.

Comment

You made these statements too.

I saw that YAHWEH ELOHIM HIMSELF commanded that the weekly Sabbath Day, that is, the traditional Jewish Sabbath Day, should be remembered and kept separate or holy so I, desiring to live, began to celebrate Saturday as the weekly Sabbath Day.
                          Now, I want you to prove from the scriptures, that the traditional Jewish Sabbath, which is Saturday, is indeed the true scriptural seventh day Sabbath of YAH ELOHIM?? Is the traditional Jewish FEAST DAYS, including their postponement rules, that they observe today, the true FEAST days of YAH ELOHIM in the scriptures too? Are you also observing the traditional Jewish FEAST DAYS too?

Please notice, I asked you to prove this from the scriptures, and not your opinions, please!

You also said, quote..
                          4 These are the feasts of YAHWEH, even holy convocations, which ye shall proclaim in their seasons.
                          Today is the Summer Solstice. This day is the longest day of the year, and I myself was actually married on this day to my former wife, Mary.
                          According to your reckoning, are there any holy convocations which can be proclaimed in the summer season? Can the Feast of Tabernacles fall in the summer season? In other words, Eliyah, how do you determine the seasons (H4150 Moed)? Are the seasons lunar or solar in your estimation, that is, which luminary determines the seasons, the Moon or the Sun?
                          Please notice that the weekly Sabbath Day is not seasonal, and it is not subject to the proclamation required in Leviticus 23:4.
                          I determine YAH'S APPOINTED TIMES exactly as the scriptures tell me to do. I have not seen you prove from the scriptures, how do you determine that Saturday, the counterfeit Sabbath of "the beast's week" is determined from scriptures??

The Hebrew scriptures do not use the word " FEASTS" nor the word "SEASONS" in Leviticus 23:1-4 as the English versions do, and neither as you are using that word! This is not referring to the " four seasons" as man knows today! SPYING, you are miss-applying the wrong word here! See the word "seasons" below in the Strong's ! The word number H 6256 is NOT being used here!

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=seasons&t=KJV

Speak H1696 unto the children H1121 of Israel, H3478 and say H559 unto them, Concerning the feasts H4150(APPOINTED TIMES) of YAHWEH, H3068 which ye shall proclaim H7121 to be holy H6944 convocations, H4744 even these are my(HIS-YAH'S) feasts. H4150(APPOINTED TIMES) Leviticus 23:2
                          These are the feasts(APPOINTED TIMES) H4150 of YAHWEH, H3068 even holy H6944 convocations, H4744 which ye shall proclaim H7121 in their seasons. H4150(APPOINTED TIMES)

These are the feasts H4150( APPOINTED TIMES) of YAHWEH, H3068 even holy H6944 convocations, H4744 which ye shall proclaim H7121 in their seasons. H4150( APPOINTED TIMES
                          Leviticus 23:4

http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=seasons&t=KJV

You said, quote..
                          Please notice that the weekly Sabbath Day is not seasonal, and it is not subject to the proclamation required in Leviticus 23:4
                          YAHWEH ELOHIM says twice His seventh day Sabbath is His first holy convocation and His first MOED-APPOINTED TIME(H4150).

A.B. says it is not, who are we to believe? YAH ELOHIM? Or SPYING?

Thee above statement is your own private interpretation A.B. The scriptures above proves your statement is in error, and YAH told Moses twice that, His seventh day Sabbath is indeed HIS first holy convocation, and His first APPOINTED TIME-H4150; Leviticus 23:1-3.

Where in any of the Scriptures, or does the Torah command three(3) holy convocation day(Sabbaths) during the Feast of Unleavened Bread, as is being done in today's weeks ( Exodus 12:16; Leviticus 23:7-8; Numbers 28:17-25)?
                          Where in any of the Scriptures, does the Torah command three(3) holy convocation day( Sabbaths) during the Feast of Tabernacles, as is being done today's weeks ( Leviticus 23:34-39; Numbers 29:12-35; 2 Ch.7:8-10; Nehemiah 8:18) ?
                          To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them. Isaiah 8:20
                          Now, how about answering all my questions above with scriptures? Now you show me in the scriptures, where the seventh day Sabbath is not a MOED(H4150-APPOINTED TIME) DAY on the lunar months mentioned all throughout the Hebrew scriptures? Now the burden of scriptural proof is on you, to prove that the seventh day Sabbath is not a MOED(H4150-APPOINTED TIME) DAY on the lunar months mentioned all throughout the recorded scriptures? Show me your scriptural proof?

Shalom,
                          Eliyahu C.

Comment

Two prophecies that very few will believe!

Today in the tiny country of Israel, they have a " wall" called " the wailing wall" where they pray and lament. If you don't know of this wall, here below is a google link.https://www.google.com/search?q=the+...lz=&gws_rd=ssl

The All Mighty YAH ELOHIM speaks of this wall, and the walls around Jerusalem in a prophecy meant for our time today, and very few, if any people, will indeed believe this prophecy, because they cannot fathom, that YAH ELOHIM would cause HIS SABBATHS, HIS MOEDS-APPOINTED TIMES to be forgotten even in Zion!

First, let's notice the time setting of this prophecy.
                            How hath the Master covered the daughter of Zion with a cloud in his anger, and cast down from heaven unto the earth the beauty of Israel, and remembered not his footstool in the day of His anger!...He hath bent his bow like an enemy: he stood with his right hand as an adversary, and slew all that were pleasant to the eye in the tabernacle of the daughter of Zion: He poured out His fury like fire...The Master hath cast off his altar, he hath abhorred his sanctuary, he hath given up into the hand of the enemy the walls of her palaces; they have made a noise in the house of YAHWEH, as in the day of a solemn feast... YAHWEH hath purposed(future tense)to destroy the wall of the daughter of Zion : he hath stretched out a line, he hath not withdrawn his hand from destroying: therefore he made the rampart and the wall to lament; they languished together.
                            Now, I'm going to add in quotes, from the Blue Letter Bible Strong's, where YAH would cause His Sabbaths, His Appointed Times to be forgotten in Zion, and I want you the reader, to look up, and verify the Hebrew words used here.

And he hath violently taken away H2554 his tabernacle, H7900 as if it were of a garden: H1588 he hath destroyed H7843 his places of the assembly: H4150(APPOINTED TIMES) YAHWEH H3068 hath caused the solemn feasts H4150(APPOINTED TIMES) and sabbaths H7676 to be forgotten H7911 in Zion, H6726 and hath despised H5006 in the indignation H2195 of his anger H639 the king H4428 and the priest. H3548 Lamentations 2:1-9

How many people will believe this prophecy? Are they observing the scriptural FEASTS(H4150-APPOINTED TIMES) of YAH today? No! Are they observing YAH'S seventh day Sabbath- weekly APPOINTMENT(H4150) today? No! What is He going to do in His anger and fury? It's time to WAKE UP! The breach is now being healed, and very few will heed!

Here is another prophecy, that most people will only focus on the LAW. There is no such thing as time being lost, however, very few people will notice, that scriptural TIME has indeed been changed!

And he shall speak H4449 great words H4406 against H6655 the most High, H5943 and shall wear out H1080 the saints H6922 of the most High, H5946 and think H5452 to change H8133 TIMES H2166 and laws: H1882 and they shall be given H3052 into his hand H3028 until H5705 a time H5732 and times H5732 and the dividing H6387 of time. H5732 Daniel 7:25
                            Let's look at word number H2166. zĕman (Aramaic) From זְמָן (H2165) 1. a set time, time, season

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H2166&t=KJV

Gesenius's Lexicon says directly this is speaking of " Holy Times, Feast Days", read the entry at the bottom of the above Blue Letter Bible address.

http://www.blbclassic.org/lang/lexic...gs=H2166&t=KJV
                            Please also keep in mind this is the Aramaic word and meaning for the Feast Days. Now H2165 zĕman From זָמַן (H2163) 1.a set time, appointed time, time.

Do you believe this Scripture and prophecy has happened? I tell you a truth, YAH'S appointed times HAS BEEN CHANGED! The fourth kingdom BEAST-ROMAN EMPIRE did indeed change TIMES and LAWS of YAH ELOHIM!

I can't believe you really said this below, Spying!
                            Really? Again, this is not speaking about " seasons " as man uses this term today, and as you are mis-applying this term here, as in the Hebrew scriptures this is speaking of H 4150- YAH'S APPOINTED TIMES, these verses do not use the Hebrew word number H 6256 here!

Leviticus 23:2-3 says, quote..
                            Speak H1696 unto the children H1121 of Israel, H3478 and say H559 unto them, Concerning the feasts H4150(APPOINTED TIMES) of YAHWEH, H3068 which ye shall proclaim H7121 to be HOLY CONVOCATIONS, H4744 even these are my feasts. H4150(APPOINTED TIMES) Six H8337 days H3117 shall work H4399 be done: H6213 but the seventh H7637 day H3117 is the Sabbath H7676 of rest, H7677 an HOLY CONVOCATION; H4744 ye shall do H6213 no work H4399 therein: it is the Sabbath H7676 of YAHWEH H3068 in all your dwellings. H4186
                            http://www.blbclassic.org/search/tra...=sabbath&t=KJV

Now who is correct here? YAHWEH ELOHIM or Spying? The seventh day Sabbath is to be proclaimed as the weekly Sabbath MOED-APPOINTED TIME, and the yearly APPOINTMENTS as well!

YHWH does not command us in His Torah nor the prophets to observe two different calendars in order to observe His(YAH'S) Moeds(H4150-Appointed times) both weekly and yearly Leviticus 23:1-4.

Now, I want you to prove from the scriptures, that the traditional Jewish Sabbath, which is Saturday, is indeed the true scriptural seventh day Sabbath of YAH ELOHIM?? I can, and have proven YAH'S APPOINTED TIME seventh day Sabbath four different ways in the scriptures! Show me how do you prove a Saturday Sabbath, which goes strictly with the Roman/Gregorian solar only calendar days of it's week from the sacred scriptures?

Shalom,
                            Eliyahu C.
                            Last edited by Eliyah; 06-28-2014, 08:50 PM.

Comment

The History Of The Sabbath Day!

Hi Eliyah,
                              You asked:
                              "Show me how do you prove a Saturday Sabbath, which goes strictly with the Roman/Gregorian solar only calendar days of it's week from the sacred scriptures?"
                              Ok! In proving, I make use of the historical record of the Sacred Scriptures. I have already indicated to you that the weekly Sabbath Day was made by YAHWEH ELOHIM when HE rested on the Seventh Day from HIS recreation or restoration of the Earth found in Genesis Chapter 1. After the Exodus, YAHWEH ELOHIM made this statement to Moses:
                              Exodus 31:12-18
                              12 And YAHWEH spake unto Moses, saying,
                              13 Speak thou also unto the children of Israel, saying, Verily my sabbaths ye shall keep: for it is a sign between me and you throughout your generations; that ye may know that I am YAHWEH that doth sanctify you.
                              14 Ye shall keep the sabbath therefore; for it is holy unto you: every one that defileth it shall surely be put to death: for whosoever doeth any work therein, that soul shall be cut off from among his people.
                              15 Six days may work be done; but in the seventh is the sabbath of rest, holy to YAHWEH: whosoever doeth any work in the sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
                              16 Wherefore the children of Israel shall keep the sabbath, to observe the sabbath throughout their generations, for a perpetual covenant.
                              17 It is a sign between me and the children of Israel for ever: for in six days YAHWEH made heaven and earth, and on the seventh day he rested, and was refreshed.
                              18 And he gave unto Moses, when he had made an end of communing with him upon mount Sinai, two tables of testimony, tables of stone, written with the finger of ELOHIM.
                              From these words of YAHWEH, we understand that the keeping of the Seventh Day weekly Sabbath is by itself a perpetual covenant with the Children of Israel. I liken the keeping of the Sabbath Day holy very similar to the practice of sharing and wearing rings upon marriage; therefore, the physical keeping of the weekly Sabbath is a sign of the intimate relationship which the Children of Israel have with YAHWEH. YAHWEH rested on the Seventh Day and thereby made the weekly Sabbath Day and then YAHWEH commanded that the Children of Israel should also rest on the very day that YAHWEH made by resting. Please be aware that the Testimony mentioned above was spoken by YAHWEH from Mt. Sinai as well as written with HIS Finger. This Testimony of YAHWEH contains the Commandment to remember the Sabbath Day to keep it holy.
                              The Children of Israel agreed to the keeping of the Sabbath Day right here:
                              Exodus 24:3
                              3 And Moses came and told the people all the words of YAHWEH, and all the judgments: and all the people answered with one voice, and said, All the words which YAHWEH hath said will we do.
                              And also right here:
                              Exodus 24:7
                              7 And he took the book of the covenant, and read in the audience of the people: and they said, All that YAHWEH hath said will we do, and be obedient.
                              So, after the Exodus, the Children of Israel began to keep the weekly Sabbath Day. Well, maybe not all! There exists the case of the Israelite who went about gathering sticks on the Sabbath Day (see Numbers 15:32-36) and then was justly executed for his presumptuous sin.
                              It is evident to me that YAHWEH would not command the Children of Israel to remember the Sabbath Day without properly informing them which day is the Sabbath Day. Indeed, this discipline of remembering the weekly Sabbath Day was reinforced throughout the experience of the Children of Israel in the Wilderness through the giving of Manna (Exodus 16:14-30).
                              The Manna came early in the morning, and this giving of Manna was not subject to the Moon or any waxing or waning of the Moon. The Manna came on six days and then it did not come on the Sabbath Day.
                              YAHWEH made the Sabbath Day, and clearly YAHWEH informed and trained the Children of Israel concerning which day of the week is the Sabbath Day through the giving of Manna.
                              Admittedly, the Sabbath Day can be forgotten; otherwise, why would YAHWEH command that the Sabbath Day should be remembered? The Sabbath Day Commandment was given about 1500 years before the death of My Messiah Yahushua. Did the Children of Israel collectively forget which day was YAHWEH'S Sabbath Day before the coming of Messiah Yahushua?
                              Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Working...
                              X