Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Exposing Purposely Deceptions By Tom M. AKA as EliYah Of The Forum.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exposing Purposely Deceptions By Tom M. AKA as EliYah Of The Forum.

Greetings to everyone.

The man mentioned above has " banned or locked " hundreds of honest people from his forum, who has simply voiced, in written article form, their views of scriptures, and for merely discussing " scriptural matters" with other forum members, that he (Tom M. A.K.A. EliYah-what a joke) seems merely unlikeable to him personally. Now, I can understand, if a person has been warned, at least three times if someone is speaking vile vulgar language, and that "person" continues to use vulgar threating language, and that " person" is banned for doing such, and I never did any such thing to be " banned " either!

Now, with that above said, I must say, that I was recently "banned" from Tom's (AKA EliYah's) forum, I never received any warning of what I had supposedly " said or done" to even be banned from his forum. I certainly never used " any vulgar language " on that forum, and I never received any warning of any sort. BOOM, Banned, locked out, without a reason or warning given to me!!

However, I knew when I posted the article called " Some scriptural questions you should investigate with scriptures. Here:
    http://www.lo-ammi.org/forum/showthread.php?1367

Some-scriptural-questions-you-should-investigate-with-scriptures " that, when Tom M. ( A.K.A. EliYah-what a joke) read the article himself, I knew he would not be able to answer the questions in the article, and the article itself, previously mentioned above( and which is posted on this forum also) would expose him and his teaching regarding 3 Sabbaths, and "back to back" Sabbaths, during the eight days of the Feast Of Tabernacles, which is absolutely unscriptural. However, this article above, with his " own F.O.T. dates given " exposes him personally deceiving other people.

Here is what I wrote in the same article I posted on this forum.
    3.Have you ever noticed today, of 3 Sabbaths occurring during 'the Feast of Tabernacles', with the FIRST Sabbath occurring in one week(on a work day), and the THIRD Sabbath occurring in the next week( on another work day)in today's weeks?

I don't like to do this, but, it's the only way to prove this is indeed happening in today's weeks. Want a real life example of this happening in today's weeks?

( This is Tom M.s own dates for)F.O.T. began on 09/21/2013, this corresponds from Saturday evening until Sunday evening, and ends on 09/29/2013,this corresponds from Saturday evening until Sunday evening, the first work day of ' today's weeks'.

Is this not a modern 'work day' in ' today's weeks '? Refer to questions 1. and 3. and 5.

From 09/27/2013 evening until 09/28/2013 evening, this corresponds from Friday evening until Saturday evening.

Is this not a modern 'weekly seventh day Sabbath'? Refer to questions 2. and 3.

Compare here:
    http://www.eliyah.com/fot2013archive.html

With here:
    http://www.timeanddate.com/calendar/...2013&country=1
    Also, notice in this example above, that the 09/27/2013 evening until 09/28/2013 evening( Friday evening until Saturday evening) date has been strangely 'left out' of this 'eight day' period, and still it counts 'eight days'??.

Look at the 'dates' again very close. Here:

How can this of itself be answered or explained by EliYah?

Notice there are 3 Sabbaths, ONE Sabbath on 09/21/2013, until 09/22/2013( Saturday evening until Sunday evening), ONE Sabbath on 09/27/2013, until 09/28/2013,(Friday evening until Saturday evening-Weekly Sabbath), and ONE Sabbath on 09/29/2013, ONE+ONE+ONE=3, and all 3 Sabbaths within this 'eight day' period above, and there are 'back to back Sabbaths' on the last two days of this 'eight day period' of the Feast Of Tabernacles.

Please ask: Is this not 3 Sabbaths occurring within this 'eight day' period of the F.O.T.? Refer to questions 2. and 3.
    Normally, I don't like to do this, however, exposing when a man completely refuses instruction in righteous knowledge of scriptures, this is what the ALL MIGHTY YAH Himself says, that what will happen to such a man. Quote of scriptures:
    My people are destroyed for lack of(scriptural and spiritual) knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge(scriptural), I ( YAH) will also reject thee (that person), that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy Elohim, I will also forget thy children.
    Hosea 4:6. Unquote of scriptures. Messiah also said this:
    A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
    Unquote of Messiah Himself-Matthew 12:35-37, See also Luke 19:22.

To me, that is very serious indeed! Now, I'm going to prove to you, ladies and gentleman, that this man is indeed purposely deceiving other people, and I would never make such a statement, unless I had his own documentation records of his own words to prove such is true either, and I do have his own recorded words of the " dates " that he (Tom M.) purposely left out, to indeed prove this, and this is why I was banned from his forum, and with no warning of being banned either. I already knew before it happened, that he would ban me from his forum, YAH had already revealed it to me, and that is why I posted it on this forum, when I posted the " same article here on this forum". If you don't believe me " saying before hand that I would be banned on his forum " go to the article, and read the posts I made after posting the " article" on this forum. I certainly don't claim to be a prophet either.

Now the exposing this man comes before you, the reader, and I will let you decide this for yourself. I already gave the " dates " above which exposes Tom M. (A.K.A. EliYah-what a joke), if you noticed very closely in his above Feast Of Tabernacle dates.

First, look very close at his Feast Of Tabernacle " dates " here on the left side, and scroll through the dates, looking very close
    http://www.eliyah.com/fot2013archive.html , please take note, that the 09/27/2013 evening until 09/28/2013 evening date has been purposely LEFT OUT OF HIS F.O.T. DATES. Why? And what date is this day? The why, will be explained later. Let's see what date this 09/27/2013 evening, until 09/28/2013 evening date really is. This is a modern Gregorian weekly Sabbath date, please see here:

This date corresponds 09/27/2013 until 09/28/2013 evening, corresponds from Friday evening, until Saturday evening. Please notice, that he ( Tom M. A.K.A. EliYah-what a joke) purposely left out this date above from his Feast Of Tabernacle dates, and all his Tabernacle dates still count up to eight days??? RED FLAG ???. He purposely left out, this Saturday Sabbath date, then, how can it still count eight days??? RED FLAG AGAIN. This date above was not left out by a mere accident either. How do I know this, you may ask?

Because Tom M.(A K A -EliYah) knows what the scriptures say regarding the seven days of the Feast Of Tabernacles, and he knows, there are no scriptural examples of 3 Sabbaths ever occurring during this eight day period, and he knows, there are certainly not scriptural examples of " back to back Sabbaths " happening at the end of the Feast Of Tabernacles either.

Second part is next.

Eliyahuw C.
    Last edited by Eliyah; 12-23-2013, 03:01 PM.

Exposing Purposely Deceptions By Tom M. AKA as EliYah Of The Forum. 2.

Here below is the scriptural seventh lunar month as is laid in a calendar format, and out of every scriptural example that can be found recorded in the Hebrew scriptures. First, YAH'S Calendar (Genesis 1:14-19) days of the seventh month is laid out. N.M. stands for " new moon " day, or the first day of the seventh month.

N.M.
    1st ( Feast Of Trumpets) 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10th ( Day Of Atonement) 11 12 13 14 15th= A Sabbath( First day F.O.T.) 16 17 18 19 20 21st( seventh day, and last day of Feast) 22nd eighth day= A Sabbath 23 24

Here below are all the scriptural examples of the Feast Of Tabernacles, their dates given in the Hebrew scriptures, and please refer to the Calendar example days given above for all the scriptural examples in the Hebrew scriptures.

Quote Of Scriptures:
    And the YAH spake unto Moses, saying, Speak unto the children of Israel, saying, The fifteenth day (15th day) of this seventh month shall be the feast of tabernacles for seven days unto YAH. On the first day(15th) shall be an holy convocation: ye shall do no servile work therein. Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto YAH: on the eighth day( 22nd) shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto YAH: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein.
    Leviticus 23:33-36. First example.

Quote scriptures:
    Also in the fifteenth day(15th day) of the seventh month, when ye have gathered in the fruit of the land, ye shall keep a feast unto YAH seven days: on the first day (15th day) shall be a Sabbath, and on the eighth day(22nd) shall be a Sabbath.
    Leviticus 23:39. Second example.

Quote scriptures:
    Also at the same time Solomon kept the feast seven days (15th through the 21st ), and all Israel with him, a very great congregation, from the entering in of Hamath unto the river of Egypt. And in the eighth day(22nd day= A Sabbath) they made a solemn assembly: for they kept the dedication of the altar seven days, and the feast seven days(15th day thru-21st day). And on the three and twentieth day ( 23rd day) of the seventh month he sent the people away into their tents, glad and merry in heart for the goodness that YAH had shewed unto David, and to Solomon, and to Israel his people.
    2 Chronicles 7:8-10. Third example.

Quote of scriptures:
    And all the congregation of them that were come again out of the captivity made booths, and sat under the booths: for since the days of Yahu'shua the son of Nun unto that day had not the children of Israel done so. And there was very great gladness. Also day by day, from the first day (15th day) unto the last day(21st), he read in the book of the law of Elohim. And they kept the feast seven days (15th day thru. the 21st day); and on the eighth day=(22nd day=A Sabbath) was a solemn assembly, according unto the manner(law).
    Nehemiah 8:17-18. Fourth example.

This next scripture is the absolute clinching scriptural proof ( 1 Thess.5:21) that there is only 2 Sabbaths during the eight days of the Feast of Tabernacles.

Quote of scriptures: Numbers 29:12.
    And on the fifteenth day (15th day==1st DAY OF FEAST=A SABBATH) of the seventh month ye shall have an holy convocation; ye shall do no servile work, and ye shall keep a feast unto YAH seven days(7 days):
    Numbers 29:12.

Numbers 29:17. And on the second day=(2nd day=16th day of feast).

Numbers 29: 20. And on the third day=(3rd day=17th day of feast).

Numbers 29: 23. And on the fourth day=(4th day=18th day of feast).

Numbers 29: 26. And on the fifth day=(5th day=19th day of feast).

Numbers 29:29. And on the sixth day=(6th day=20th day of feast).

Numbers 29: 32. And on seventh day=(7th day=21st day=last day of feast of Tabernacles).

Numbers 29: 35. On the eighth day=(8th day=22nd day= A SABBATH).

Please, notice there are only 2 Sabbaths occurring during this eight day period, and in no scriptural example in the Hebrew scriptures, are there 3 Sabbaths occurring during this eight day period, and there are certainly no scriptural examples, of back to back Sabbaths occurring during this eight day period either.

Also notice, there is only seven days (7 days) of the feast=15th day thru. the 21st day of the seventh month, not eight days of the feast, and the eighth day, which is on the 22nd day is a Sabbath of the seventh month in all the Hebrew scriptures, and in all the scriptural examples given in the recorded Hebrew scriptures. Also, Numbers 29: 1-40 lists all the feasts in the seventh month, beginning with the first day(1st day=new moon day) Trumpets.

On YAH'S Calendar, in Genesis 1:14-19, the days can never 'fall' at all, as people are assuming, not ever, like the modern Roman-Gregorian calendar days of its weeks do, and all of YAH'S holy convocation days never ever " fall " at all, and never on a scriptural "work day " in the recorded scriptures either. All " days " in the scriptures are commanded by YAH Himself, and not merely by a 1 through 7 day calculation, as is being assumed by everyone.

Scriptural fact. I challenge anyone, to search the scriptures, and prove from the scriptures, that any holy convocation day, which are indeed Sabbath days( weekly or yearly), and prove to yourself, or to me, if they ever " fall " on a scriptural " work day " in the recorded scriptures, and it simply does not ever happen either! Tom M.( A K A. EliYah) knows this to be true, and this is why he purposely left out today's Roman-Gregorian Saturday date, 09/27/2013 evening, until 09/28/2013 evening, out of his Feast Of Tabernacle dates. RED FLAG, RED FLAG,, A PURPOSLY DECEIVER, DECEIVER!!

You have now been shown of him, from his own words, the scriptures examples, and now you have been warned of him!

Shalom.

Eliyahuw C. still on the net, and pointing out man's deceptions!
    Last edited by Eliyah; 12-23-2013, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Tom Martincic's( A K A= EliYah) of EliYah's forums 2013 F.O.T. dates.

Roman Date
      (Biblical date)

09/21/2013 "Feast of Tabernacles: What Yahweh Expects of Us"
      (07/14) Speaker Tom Martincic

09/22/2013 "Feast of Tabernacles: Understanding the Sukkah"
      (07/15) Speaker Tom Martincic

09/23/2013 "So You Want to be a Hebrew?"
      (07/16) Speaker Neil Bornhoft

09/24/2013 "Respect"
      (07/17) Speaker Jacob Hallman

09/25/2013 "Anti-Hupotassoism"
      (07/18) Speaker David Huffines

09/26/2013 "Beit"
      (07/19) Speaker Jett Crouse\

09/28/2013 "Putting off Anger" Speaker Tom Martincic
      (07/22)

09/29/2013 "As a Little Child" Speaker Neil Bornhoft
      (07/23)

These are Tom Martinic’s ( A.K.A. EliYah of EliYah forums.) Tabernacle dates 2013.

Here:

Compare here:

With here:

Also, notice in this example above, that the 09/27/2013 evening until 09/28/2013 evening( Friday evening until Saturday evening) date has been strangely 'left out' of this 'eight day' period, and still it can count up to 'eight days'??. How mathematically?? RED FLAG, RED FLAG, Purposely Deceiving!!! WARNING, WARNING!!!

In your eyes, and in your face exposing willful deception, and willful ignoring shown scriptural truth of knowledge!! Where is the 09/27/2013, Saturday date???RED FLAG, RED FLAG, DECEIVER, DECEIVER!!! I kid you not!!

WARNING!! RED FLAG, RED FLAG, DECEIVER, DECEIVER!!

Eliyahuw C.

Comment

WARNING, WARNING!! Read Above!!

Red flag, red flag!! Warning, warning!! See and read above!! This man above is purposely DECEIVING people!!

Comment

People You Better Notice, I have exposed a so called impor. man.

People, I go by my real Hebrew name on this computer, I have no " screen name"!! I have exposed a so-called important religious man using his own words, and the scriptures to prove it!! This forum, is my safe haven on the internet, this is the ONLY FORUM where you will find truth of scriptures on the net forums, and that I know is for certain!!

A.B.( Spying) knows me, he has been to my home, and met me in person, and he also knows, I live deep, deep, in the mountains. He also knows, I will not print or type anything other, than what is written in YAH'S word, and IF, I say, if, anything happens to me, you can expect YAH'S plaques of wrath is not too far ahead!! This is ONLY ONE OF THE VERY REASONS I WAS PUT INTO THIS EVIL AGE!! Any person, who will correct themselves when shown the truth of scriptures, YAH'S WORD, is a true man or woman, and a true child of YAH ALL MIGHTY, and I'm included, if anyone shows me the scriptures, and where I'm scripturally in error, and can prove it with scriptures I will honestly admit to the error, and honestly correct myself also. This is a HALLMARK OF YAH'S TRUE PEOPLE!

Shalom, Agape,

Eliyahuw C.
          Last edited by Eliyah; 12-23-2013, 03:16 PM.

Comment

Tom Martincic's( A K A= EliYah) of EliYah's forums 2013 F.O.T. dates.

Tom M. also known as EliYah of the forums exposed last year for this same folly.

Comment

My Friend

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
              Tom M. also known as EliYah of the forums exposed last year for this same folly.
              I don't post to forums very often, but I thought I would respond to your postings, because you seem to be quite upset, simply because you were banned from posting on the eliyah forums, and no one is bothering to post to your messages, other than yourself. I often refer to it as talking to oneself in a mirror. I must admit that I often encounter people, both on the web and in daily life, who expend tremendous amounts of psychological energy criticizing, arguing, hating, vilifying, and many other words I could use, but why do they do such things? Didn't Jesus tell us to love everyone, and if you love someone, you don't ostracize or attack them. You lead them down a path of righteousness, loving kindness, and understanding, and you do so by telling them the Truth of God's Word. The Old Testament is a great teacher, because it relates so beautifully to the New Covenant that Jesus Christ established. Jesus didn't abolish the Old Law, He simply fulfilled it, as is written throughout the Bible, and it was fulfilled by love through the circumcision of the heart, which has no significance whatsoever to a fleshly circumcision, no more than the blood of bulls and goats have any value whatsoever in cleansing the spirit.

God gave us a perfect example, and that example to follow is His Son Jesus Christ. Just read about the number of times that Jesus performed miracles and broke the Law of Moses on the Sabbath, and He was hated for so doing, even though He explained His justification and provided numerous examples, and we can read about the opposition and bitter hatred He encountered. It is hard for me to understand why any human being would want to destroy someone so wonderful, but God had His plan, and that plan will always be fulfilled. It is hard for me to fathom how any sinful human could even be worthy of existing in the Kingdom of God, simply because of the way we live our daily lives. Personally, I consider myself to be worthy of nothing, and God doesn't owe me anything, but I owe Him everything will love Him forever, even if my soul resides in the depths of hell for all eternity. I'm an old man, but my goal in life has always been to gain complete knowledge of God's Word, but I realize that I am only human and may never obtain my goal, because God has all the answers, and His Son delivered them to this world, but we need to read, study, and follow His teachings.

We can study numbers, names, dates, metaphors, and parables for our entire lives, and we will never convince everyone that we have the right answer. Jesus Christ will do that, when He returns to this earth on Judgment Day. He told us to always be prepared for His coming, and we should do just that. We all need to learn to keep ourselves cleansed from the sins of this world, as best we can, because no individual will ever have all the answers, but we must work together and listen to one another, but what I see is people who are more interested in carnal pursuits, which are finite, and have not yet learned how to nourish the spirit, which is eternal, even though Jesus told us that our soul was "priceless". It seems to me that people nowadays are more interested in collecting money for themselves, as opposed to harvesting souls for God. They just don't seem to understand that God will always provide for His people, because it was never His intention that any should perish, but that all should repent of their sinful behavior.

I could go on forever, but I would just encourage you to put your animosities to rest, and turn your heart to the One who created all things. After all, didn't Jesus say in Scripture that anything you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son? The question is, "Why do we ask, What do we ask, and Who are we asking"?

Comment

Originally posted by sandnomad View Post
                I don't post to forums very often, but I thought I would respond to your postings, because you seem to be quite upset, simply because you were banned from posting on the eliyah forums, and no one is bothering to post to your messages, other than yourself. I often refer to it as talking to oneself in a mirror. I must admit that I often encounter people, both on the web and in daily life, who expend tremendous amounts of psychological energy criticizing, arguing, hating, vilifying, and many other words I could use, but why do they do such things? Didn't Jesus tell us to love everyone, and if you love someone, you don't ostracize or attack them. You lead them down a path of righteousness, loving kindness, and understanding, and you do so by telling them the Truth of God's Word. The Old Testament is a great teacher, because it relates so beautifully to the New Covenant that Jesus Christ established. Jesus didn't abolish the Old Law, He simply fulfilled it, as is written throughout the Bible, and it was fulfilled by love through the circumcision of the heart, which has no significance whatsoever to a fleshly circumcision, no more than the blood of bulls and goats have any value whatsoever in cleansing the spirit.

God gave us a perfect example, and that example to follow is His Son Jesus Christ. Just read about the number of times that Jesus performed miracles and broke the Law of Moses on the Sabbath, and He was hated for so doing, even though He explained His justification and provided numerous examples, and we can read about the opposition and bitter hatred He encountered. It is hard for me to understand why any human being would want to destroy someone so wonderful, but God had His plan, and that plan will always be fulfilled. It is hard for me to fathom how any sinful human could even be worthy of existing in the Kingdom of God, simply because of the way we live our daily lives. Personally, I consider myself to be worthy of nothing, and God doesn't owe me anything, but I owe Him everything will love Him forever, even if my soul resides in the depths of hell for all eternity. I'm an old man, but my goal in life has always been to gain complete knowledge of God's Word, but I realize that I am only human and may never obtain my goal, because God has all the answers, and His Son delivered them to this world, but we need to read, study, and follow His teachings.

We can study numbers, names, dates, metaphors, and parables for our entire lives, and we will never convince everyone that we have the right answer. Jesus Christ will do that, when He returns to this earth on Judgment Day. He told us to always be prepared for His coming, and we should do just that. We all need to learn to keep ourselves cleansed from the sins of this world, as best we can, because no individual will ever have all the answers, but we must work together and listen to one another, but what I see is people who are more interested in carnal pursuits, which are finite, and have not yet learned how to nourish the spirit, which is eternal, even though Jesus told us that our soul was "priceless". It seems to me that people nowadays are more interested in collecting money for themselves, as opposed to harvesting souls for God. They just don't seem to understand that God will always provide for His people, because it was never His intention that any should perish, but that all should repent of their sinful behavior.

I could go on forever, but I would just encourage you to put your animosities to rest, and turn your heart to the One who created all things. After all, didn't Jesus say in Scripture that anything you ask in my name, I will do, so that the Father may be glorified in the Son? The question is, "Why do we ask, What do we ask, and Who are we asking"?
                hating
                Your the only person that is using this word hating, and your the very first person to use it here. I never said that I hated him either. I harbor no hatred for anyone, group of people, for race or color.

I often refer to it as talking to oneself in a mirror.
                Well, your post proves, that I'm not talking to myself in a mirror, and I never asked anyone to post either.

Shalom, YAH Bless! Welcome to the forum.
                Eliyahu C.

Comment

I have requested this thread be removed.

Tom M. and myself have had a discussion on this, and I do NOT believe he is purposely deceiving others, so I have requested this thread to be removed.

Here is only one important point of our discussion that Tom M. agreed with me, and that is the Priest's courses set by King David which proves the "weeks" in scriptures are "lunar based weeks" and NOT solar based weeks as is being observed today, and this scriptural info. is posted on this forum under "the wave sheaf thread" created by Spying. It is the only thread to be locked up on this forum.

I love brother Tom M. he has an open mind to new scriptural truth, and very few people in this age can truly say this of themselves.

YAH Bless,

Eliyahu C.

Comment

Tom M. and myself have had a discussion on this, and I do NOT believe he is purposely deceiving others, so I have requested this thread to be removed.

Here is only one important point of our discussion that Tom M. agreed with me, and that is the Priest's courses set by King David which proves the "weeks" in scriptures are "lunar based weeks" and NOT solar based weeks as is being observed today, and this scriptural info. is posted on this forum under "the wave sheaf thread" created by Spying. It is the only thread to be locked up on this forum, until now.

I love brother Tom M. he has an open mind to new scriptural truth, and very few people in this age can truly say this of themselves.

I promised Brother Tom M. that I would remove or close this thread if it was in my control to do so, and now I'm performing that promise.

Also, to show my appreciation to Tom M. I'm going to list his website below for others to visit, because his website has many, many truths of scriptures.

http://www.eliyah.com/

PS: This is NOT my website.

YAH Bless,

Eliyahu C.

Comment

Working...
                    X