Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Umm, Babylon is falling - evidences? yes/no/Maybe?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm, Babylon is falling - evidences? yes/no/Maybe?

Final Warning given to the House

Oct 18, 2013

On October 5, I posted watch dates for October, including the 17th.

As the House was passing the

financial
    deal to fund the government on the night of October 16, the stenographer, Dianne Reidy, walked to the podium and delivered a word of warning that God had given her.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...y-snapped.html

She says that God had been waking her in the middle of the night and telling her to deliver this message to the House. She resisted doing this, because of her respect for the decorum and rules of the house. But God kept waking her each night until she finally did as He told her.

Another day of serving as a stenographer in an unholy mess would end with another night of being awakened by what she took to be the Holy Spirit. She kept resisting out of a sense of congressional sanctity that the representatives themselves were besmirching.

“That’s what my wife was battling, with this late-night wrestling with God,” the husband says....

“The big vote, the whole crew was there, and she just felt the Holy Spirit knows the time she was to go up,” he reports.

She told him that the words she had spoken were not her own, that she had just been the messenger.

“She said she didn’t know what she was going to say,” he reports.

What she had said was playing again and again on television. Many were calling it raving.

“He will not be mocked!” she had begun. “The greatest deception here is this is not one nation under God….”

Now that is was done, she told her husband that she felt greatly relieved.

“She felt like a tremendous weight had been lifted off her shoulders,” he says.

He recalls, “I said, ‘You know what, honey, this is like when you were pregnant and agonized…’ She was obedient to God and gave birth to His message.”

Then on October 18, Tom Foley died. The two signs are back to back, and from a prophetic standpoint are directly related. Dianne's message was that America was not a nation under God, but under Freemasonry, which traces its roots to the Egyptian Mystery Religion, as Albert Pike tells us.

Dianne's message was rejected by Congress as ravings of a lunatic. That sounds a lot like what the biblical prophets endured from their contemporaries. I appreciate her willingness to look like a fool and to give up a good job to be obedient to the word of the Lord.

Her word relates to the San Francisco earthquake on Oct. 17, 1989, as I mentioned on Oct. 5. It seems that the earthquake has now come to Washington to uproot the stump that was left in the days of Daniel. Revelation 16 describes the judgment in terms of a great earthquake, as I said, and I believe that this event bears witness to that quake.

And so, in spite of the three-month delay in the default, Babylon is falling
    - See more at: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.n....7ZOL352s.dpuf
    also of interest....
    Babyon's tree fully de-Foley-ated and cut down Oct 18, 2013 Former Speaker of the House, Tom Foley, died today at the age of 84. http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4122987.html He served 30 years in the U.S. House, including more than five years as speaker. The Democrat, who had never served a single day in the minority, was ousted by a smooth young Spokane lawyer, Republican George Nethercutt, who won by 4,000 votes in the mostly rural, heavily Republican district in eastern Washington state.... We know Tom Foley as the man who fulfilled the prophecy of Daniel 4, where the "tree" of Babylon was defoliated (Daniel 4:14) and then cut down (Daniel 4:15). The pre-election talk was about "de-Foley-ating Washington," and when I head it, I knew that this was about Daniel 4. Foley was beaten by George Nethercutt ("lower cut"), because the original "tree" of Babylon had been left a stump when it was cut down. This time, the tree of Mystery Babylon was being cut down with a "lower cut" that would be leave no opportunity to grow again. Foley resigned from the House on November 29, 1994, shortly after being defeated in the election. He resigned after the House passed the GATT treaty twelve months after our Jubilee Prayer Campaign in 1993. Foley made a speech about how great Babylon was, and then he resigned, much like we see in Daniel 4:28-30. It appears to me that this is a sign of the final demise of Mystery Babylon. -

See more at: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.n....3brB4ucP.dpuf

umm we can think upon these things...
    saying= what a lot of fuss and nonsense
    or
    seek the Lord if this is so?

the scam must go on

http://www.tentmaker.org/Dew/Dew7/D7...stianScam.html

Comment

deception in Babylon...................

ImmORAL Roberts.......................oral robberts...... has been exposed as the actor known as SOUPY SALES.
      [I don't know these people, [in any detail,] except Oral Roberts leads a church and is now 91yrs old.
      when comparing people's appearance the ears are like personal fingerprints and cannot be denied.]..
      BBC News | Sci/Tech | Police play it by ear

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/246713.stm

Jan 2, 1999 ... Police play it by ear. Ear prints can be used like fingerprints to convict criminals.
      the pope is also an actor, as were the past 3 others.............

Comment

exposing real religious frauds... the pew-ish idols...who laugh

all the way to the bank.
        https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theatre

Comment

interesting concepts....

Remembering C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien

Nov 23, 2013

C. S. Lewis was one of the most influential theologian philosphers of the 20th century. He died the same day that J. F. Kennedy was killed November 22, 1964.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/1...n_4325358.html

(RNS) As the nation marks the 50th anniversary of the death of President John F. Kennedy on Friday (Nov. 22), many Christians will also pause to recall the death of C.S. Lewis, who died the same day, just one week short of his 65th birthday....

Raised in the Church of Ireland but an atheist by age 15, Lewis slowly embraced Christianity through the works of authors George MacDonald, J.R.R. Tolkien and G.K. Chesterton. Lewis joined the Church of England, to the disappointment of Tolkien, who had hoped he would become a Catholic.

George McDonald of Scotland believed in the restoration of all things. I have read a few of his books from the 19th century, and they clearly teach this.

J.R.R. Tolkien, of course, wrote The Hobbit, and his trilogy of Lord of the Rings is a study of world history from the late 1400's to the present. The "two towers" are the Masonic Order, with its all-seeing "eye" and the tower of Eisengard, which is the Vatican. Tolkien understood that these two "towers" (or power bases) had formed an alliance. Gandalf identifies himself as the church as it ought to be. The hobbits are the little people who are the only ones who can be entrusted with "the ring of power."

Years ago, the books says, gollem (the Jews) came into possession of that ring of power. Gollem was originally a hobbit, but it corrupted him and turned him into an unrecognizable schizophrenic creature dominated by his darker side. The kindness of Frodo, the hobbit, (Britain) briefly gave Gollem an opportunity to overcome that dark side. However, when Frodo was forced to betray Gollem in order to spare his life from the army of Gondor (Germany), Gollem reverted back to his dark side.

Gollem, in turn, led Frodo to the great spider (Nazi flag), hoping that the spider would kill Frodo and allow him to retrieve the ring of power. But Samwise the Brave (Uncle Sam, the USA, "home of the brave"), his best friend, came to his rescue, depicting America's entrance into World War 2. All of this led finally to the third book in the trilogy, where Tolkien projected his view of the future, the coming of Christ (Gandalf on the white horse), and Frodo's ultimate mission to destroy the ring of power in the Mountain of Doom (hell).

One of these days I plan to write a commentary on Lord of the Rings. I still have not worked out some of the smaller details, however, so that project will have to wait.

Meanwhile, C.S. Lewis was a friend of Tolkien, because Tolkien was instrumental in turning Lewis to Christ. He was disappointed, however, when Lewis joined the Church of England, rather than the Catholic Church.

I find it interesting that Tolkien was aware of the Vatican's alliance with Masonry, for this is one of the main features of his trilogy. He strongly criticizes the Vatican by showing Gandalf and Saruman the White (i.e., the Pope) in conflict. The Wikipedia says,

Saruman the White is a fictional character and a major antagonist in J.R.R. Tolkien's fantasy novel The Lord of the Rings. He is leader of the Istari, wizards sent to Middle-earth in human form by the godlike Valar to challenge Sauron, the main antagonist of the novel, but eventually desires Sauron's power for himself and tries to help the Dark Lord take over Middle-earth....

Saruman is one of several characters in the book illustrating the corruption of power; his desire for knowledge and order leads to his fall, and he rejects the chance of redemption when it is offered. The name Saruman means "man of skill"; he serves as an example of technology and modernity being overthrown by forces more in tune with nature. Saruman is represented by a white hand.

Saruman, then, represents the popes who were sent into the earth to overcome the lust for power, but they themselves were overcome. This is much like King Saul being overcome by the Philistines (carnal mind), though he was originally sent to overcome. It illustrates "the corruption of power," which obviously Tolkien, though a Catholic himself, saw as the main problem with the Vatican.

The "white hand" was the symbol of Irish Catholic gangs in the 1920's in America. They came into conflict with the Mafia, which eventually won.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Hand_Gang

Tolkien makes Saruman, the pope, create the great army led by the one with the white hand painted on his forehead.

The trilogy is a complex study of history with all of its wars in the past 500 years. His writings inspired C.S. Lewis to write his own historical studies, the various Narnia books, which trace all the main aspects of church history as well. These books are just fantasies until you study church history and can see the meaning of the stories.

Anyway, I thought this might be of interest to you.

- [See more at: http://www.gods-kingdom-ministries.net]

Comment

the actor Johnathan Pryce [the fake pope] speaketh,,,,,

tell us something we dont know John,
            tell us how you love your new ''gig''...

http://redicecreations.com/article.php?id=27883

Comment

babylon.....has to fall.

When the truth comes knocking. (Well, comes kicking in the door.).

December 19, 2013 at 10:56am

You would have to conclude that before my work, I'm sure there were others who figured it all out but didn't have the luxury of the internet to get the word out as well as we can today. So the internal guilt, and turmoil (i.e. Conscious) was easily tamed because the chances of getting caught taking part in this lie to fellow man, was very small.

As time progressed the lie grew in size exponentially, the wealth was more and more tightly controlled and coveted, and therefor extremes of the social latter would obviously become more visible. But just like a foreign species introduced into a continent that has no natural predators to control its growth, that species usually causes massive damage to the resources of that region. So the same we see with this lie but the damage is not in the physical world around us directly at least, but indirectly is the root of all evil.

The rich got richer and the poor stayed poor and the distance grew between them, but the internal mechanisms that control those undesirable characteristics such as greed, gluttony, selfishness, mania's of all kinds that we try to keep in check in our lives were let to run free without any form of control. It's easy to see evidence all around us and it's not just due to the presence of the TV. These disgusting evil people have had the funds to buy others integrity, abuse the people around them and pay them to shut up, in essence enabled them to build a desirable looking facade around their personal playground of self destruction, and to top it all off they designed it to mask their own insecurities by tricking you to secretly design to have one of these pigs made to look pretty with lipstick, for your own. When they got tired of how it looks they simply pay to create a new one that's where the TV is used to manipulate the people.

So imagine the day when that protection mechanism they created with their wealth all of a sudden stopped working. No matter how much money they threw at the problem, it didn't do anything to stop it from getting uglier and uglier. Soon the reality slowly would being to seep into every crack of their personal self built mental blockages. Causing their defense mechanism to crumble providing the rest of the world a window not just into that one elites inner demons, but it now has grown to the point it shows the system they used to create the hell on earth.

Can you imagine waking up one day and going online and HOLY SHIT (no pun intended)!, Ed just uncovered the Vatican's scam. Then two weeks later the first pope in 600 years bolts for the hills?

Can you imagine the internal gut wrenching these fools must be dealing with?

We think the emotional roller coaster we experience when you finally understand the work that I'm presenting is difficult to swallow (some call it like getting physically kick in the gut as you come to terms that we have been lied to our whole lives) but what they have to deal with is MUCH MUCH worse. On our ride we find out we are not at fault (to a certain degree). WE are in essence the victims (I'm not saying the world owes us anything , not that kind of helpless victim as we have the tools to make the proper adjustment so it won't continue), if you realize the scam and don't change or do something about it you deserve to suffer the same as those that use it to control you will, (meaning change your ways and make an effort to be a better person or shut up and sit down) but imagine those on the other side who are the cause, to not have the shield to hide that the actions of your family including your own have caused the deaths of MILLIONS. (All the real wars combined)
              You might say they don't care about all those lives, and that might be true, but the realization that all the families of those who died now know they were lied to and trick into putting their lives on the line, all stem from the words spoken by NOW IDENTIFIABLE individuals and their families. The fear of their impending judgment would send the feeling of terror to every cell in your body.

No more creating a fake history book and giving grants to colleges to pass that fake propaganda that tells a story opposite of the truth to mask the real evil of a person (those they praise the most are the most evil in need of protection from the people) Teddie Roosevelt I believe has the most books written about him and is considered the best president for the people we have ever had, but if you know my work you know its the complete polar opposite of reality)

MY god what a mental mind*uck, it must be (and rightly so) the mental battle combined with the fear that at any moment you might look out your window and see the people in mass wanting to return some of the pain you caused them to deal with. NO LAW, NO ARMY will protect them when the people decide enough is enough. A law only works when there are people (and enough of them) to force it on the rest of society.

Justice will be meted on every level of consciousness. That's how it was designed. I just hope I will have front row tickets to the event. Actually we all have those front row perspectives, they are called our eyes, all you will have to do is open them and you will not be able to miss it when it happens. So maybe I should rephrase my wish and say I just hope it happens in my lifetime.

This short 1.5 minute video should change your perspective and get you to see the lie and the liars in action.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/ed-ch...03116155809623

---------------------------------------------------

all of babylonia, has to fall, Including the religious Babylon, that has caused so many lies and scams and heartache to the pews - as it is ''presented'' as the ''truth'' - ofcourse MINUS the SPIRIT OF TRUTH,
              Piece by piece we are witnessing the fall,

Comment

Working...
              X