Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Babylon and the man of sin to be revealed....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Babylon and the man of sin to be revealed....

Babylon…..the flattering tongue of religious-sounding men….speaks deceit….hiding the 7 abominations in the heart. They employ her for deceit in order to hide the covetousness within their hearts. “Fornication” is the use of the tongue for deceit….handling the Word of God deceitfully for unjust gain.

Proverbs 26:24-26 KJV
    (24) He that hateth dissembleth with his lips, and layeth up deceit within him;
    (25) When he speaketh fair, believe him not: for there are seven abominations in his heart.

Their wickedness shall be shown before all….for Babylon shall “burn” with anger at the hearing of the Word of Truth.

(26) Whose hatred is covered by deceit, his wickedness shall be shewed before the whole congregation.

The testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy. Babylon is revealed. She appears beautiful outwardly but within they are full of dead men’s bones and of all uncleanness. She sits upon a 7 headed beast. Their flattering lips conceal the 7 abominations of the heart . The number 7=the fullness of hypocrisy and iniquity within.

Matthew 23:27-28 KJV
    (27) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye are like unto whited sepulchres, which indeed appear beautiful outward, but are within full of dead men's bones, and of all uncleanness.
    (28) Even so ye also outwardly appear righteous unto men, but within ye are full of hypocrisy and iniquity.

Matthew 23:25 KJV
    (25) Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye make clean the outside of the cup and of the platter, but within they are full of extortion and excess.

But Babylon….the flattering tongue of religious-sounding men…. shall fall and become the habitation of devils (ruinous teachings) and the hold of every foul spirit (every foul breath) and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird (“birds” = words). Their folly shall be exposed for all to see…by the mouth speaking in wrath. The pleasantries shall disappear and they will prate against with malicious words (unclean and hateful birds) any who will speak the Word of Truth and any who will receive it.

Revelation 18:2-5 KJV
    (2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

They….preachers…teachers….reverends…priests….pastors….shepherds…..have waxed rich through the use of their flattering tongue as they handle deceitfully the Word of God as a cover for their covetousness. But they will be revealed by their wrath for all to see as they will speak evil against the Word of Truth in this coming time.

(3) For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.

We are not to keep company with them in their evil speaking but come out of her and be separate. We are not to be partaker of their evil speaking…sins…and so not receive of her plagues. Her sins will have reached unto "heaven".....the air in which words fly.

(4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.
    (5) For her sins have reached unto heaven, and God hath remembered her iniquities.

They will contradict the Lord that bought them as MANY will follow their pernicious…ruinous…ways.

2 Peter 2:1-3 KJV
    (1) But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.
    (2) And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of.
    (3) And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not.

The “man of sin” shall be revealed….for Babylon (the flattering tongue) shall fall and become a place for evil speaking. The “falling away” is the falling of Babylon…the flattering tongue

They will not have the LOVE of the Truth and be saved…instead choosing to treat the blood of the covenant as a common thing. They will not have love for another…falling away from the commandment of our Lord who gave His life for us….purchasing us. . Babylon falls and the man of sin is revealed by His evil words.

2 Thessalonians 2:3-5 KJV
    (3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

They will exalt themselves over their congregations as they will seek to keep others from receiving the Word of Truth.

(4) Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

REMEMBER when I was yet with you, I told you these things? This is a hint to look for what Jesus told us…to remember what He said to the disciples.

(5) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

These things he had spoken to us so that we might not be tripped up by the negative reaction that shall surely come about in the churches to the Word of Truth. The time will come that any who will “kill” you with their evil speaking will think that they are doing God “service.” They will put you out of their assemblies (synagogues).

John 16:1-4 KJV
    (1) These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
    (2) They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.
    (3) And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

(4) But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.
    (5) But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

“Diotrephes” signifies the “man of sin”….all that will exalt themselves against the Word of Truth. They will exercise their authority over the church as they will love to be first among them. He will oppose and exalt himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.

3 John 1:9-12 KJV
    (9) I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.

The “man of sin” will prate against any with malicious words…..unclean and hateful birds. They will exercise their authority…showing themselves as God….and will not receive those who will preach the Word of Truth and will forbid others to do so and will cast any out of the church.

(10) Wherefore, if I come, I will remember his deeds which he doeth, prating against us with malicious words: and not content therewith, neither doth he himself receive the brethren, and forbiddeth them that would, and casteth them out of the church.

We are to come out from among them and so not partake of their evil deeds…their pernicious ways…sins.

(11) Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.
    (12) Demetrius hath good report of all

he that letteth will let until he be taken out of the way....

His people are to come out of Babylon so as to not share in her sins and plagues. But, like Lot, some will linger in their “churches” while the Word of Truth is being preached. Jehovah is merciful though and will bring them forth from those who are living in error as they will rail upon the Truth with insults because of their lack of belief in what they will hear.

Genesis 19:15-17 KJV
    (15) And when the morning arose, then the angels hastened Lot, saying, Arise, take thy wife, and thy two daughters, which are here; lest thou be consumed in the iniquity of the city.
    (16) And while he lingered, the men laid hold upon his hand, and upon the hand of his wife, and upon the hand of his two daughters; the LORD being merciful unto him: and they brought him forth, and set him without the city.
    (17) And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consume
    d.

He that “letteth will let until he be taken out of the way”…..as Lot lingered and was taken out of the way…or be “consumed in the iniquity of the city”.

2 Thessalonians 2:5-8 KJV
    (5) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
    (6) And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
    (7) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
    (8) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

“Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?” The time will come when they will put you out of their “synagogues”….that is, assemblies.

Like Diotrephes, they will cast any out of their churches who will receive the Truth and those who will preach it. God is merciful….for He will not destroy the righteous with the wicked. They will forcefully put out any of those who will linger in their congregations… who will receive the Truth….because of God’s mercy.

And then they will “kill” them with slanderous accusations…calling them “evil doers”. Fire and brimstone ….vocal evil speaking…will rain from “heaven”…from the air where words travel. They will berate those…the fire…. whom they will put out as they will think that they will be doing God “service” for speaking evil things.

The fire and “brimstone” will be the “fiery trial” of our faith when we do leave. They will think it strange that you will no longer run with them as they will speak slanderously about you. But we are not to “look back”…not rendering evil for their evil in this coming time.

But what will come out of their mouths shall destroy them. The tongue is a fire and will set them on fire of the Gehenna.

Luke 17:29-30 KJV
    (29) But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
    (30) Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

“Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?” He that will “letteth will let” until he be taken out of the way….and then the wicked shall be revealed…for they will berate those who are to be taken out of the way.

John 16:1-16 KJV
    (1) These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.
    (2) They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

All these things will they do unto us….because they will not know the Father nor the Son.

(3) And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.
    (4) But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

It is expedient for us that He will go away…..and we FOLLOW HIM out of the churches of envy and strife and hatred. If we will go away, then He will send the Comforter unto us….for we will be persecuted by those whom we leave behind. We shall be comforted by Him as we will endure a “baptism of fire” by their false accusations.

(5) But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?
    (6) But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.
    (7) Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
    (8) And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
    (9) Of sin, because they believe not on me;
    (10) Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
    (11) Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
    (12) I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
    (13) Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
    (14) He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
    (15) All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

When we leave, we go out into the “desert” so to speak leaving behind one “family” but shall gain another in Him. We shall see “Him” again in a new body of believers.

(16) A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

We shall leave our churches behind…houses…brothers and sisters. They will not believe in the Word of Truth when they will hear it. A little while we shall not see Him in a group of people for we shall depart from their gatherings.

Mark 10:28-30 KJV
    (28) Then Peter began to say unto him, Lo, we have left all, and have followed thee.

But in a little space we shall see Him again in the assembly of the Truth….gaining 100 percent of what we had left behind. We shall receive 100 percent of what we left behind….with PERSECUTIONS by those we left behind.

(29) And Jesus answered and said, Verily I say unto you, There is no man that hath left house, or brethren, or sisters, or father, or mother, or wife, or children, or lands, for my sake, and the gospel's,
    (30) But he shall receive an hundredfold now in this time, houses, and brethren, and sisters, and mothers, and children, and lands, with persecutions; and in the world to come eternal life.

We are to come out of Babylon….going forth unto Him outside the “camp” and bearing His reproach….for they will persecute us (raining fire and brimstone from heaven) in their unbelief. We are not to render evil for their evil….but do good in the face of the reproach.

Hebrews 13:12-16 KJV
    (12) Wherefore Jesus also, that he might sanctify the people with his own blood, suffered without the gate.
    (13) Let us go forth therefore unto him without the camp, bearing his reproach.
    (14) For here have we no continuing city, but we seek one to come.
    (15) By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to God continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.
    (16) But to do good and to communicate forget not: for with such sacrifices God is well pleased.

We are to fulfill the law and the prophets and be transfigured into His image….in the here and now and NOT after we “die and go to heaven”. It is no coincidence that Moses and Elijah appeared and talked with Jesus upon the mount of transfiguration.

Luke 9:28-35 KJV
    (28) And it came to pass about an eight days after these sayings, he took Peter and John and James, and went up into a mountain to pray.
    (29) And as he prayed, the fashion of his countenance was altered, and his raiment was white and glistering.
    (30) And, behold, there talked with him two men, which were Moses and Elias:

They spoke of His “decease”…which is the word “ EXODUS”….that is , an EXIT. We are to EXIT out of the camp bearing His reproach.

(31) Who appeared in glory, and spake of his decease (EXODUS) which he should accomplish at Jerusalem.

We are to “awake” from our heavy “sleep”….remembering His words and DOING THEM. We to awake to His righteousness and cast off the works of darkness. We are to awake from our heavy sleep and fulfill the law and the prophets and be transformed into His image.

(32) But Peter and they that were with him were heavy with sleep: and when they were awake, they saw his glory, and the two men that stood with him.

continued in next post...

Comment

continued.....

....continued from previous post..

Let us not linger around in the “tabernacles” set up by men who know not what they are saying. It is not good for us to be in them….but let us EXODUS…exit from them.

(33) And it came to pass, as they departed from him, Peter said unto Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias: not knowing what he said.

We are surrounded by a “cloud of witnesses”….let us fear and lay aside all the sin that so easily comes out of our mouths and run the race...exiting out from among the tabernacles of men set up by those who know not what they are talking about and running to Him.

(34) While he thus spake, there came a cloud, and overshadowed them: and they feared as they entered into the cloud.

We are to hear the Son who interprets the Scriptures…the law and the prophets…taking heed to what is said as a light rising in a dark place….the heart.

(35) And there came a voice out of the cloud, saying, This is my beloved Son: hear him.

Let us lay aside the sin that so easily comes out of the mouth and entangles us….but instead, let us run with patience the race that is set before us. We are to RUN from Babylon unto Him without the “camp”…bearing His reproach for they will berate us in their evil speaking as they will not believe in the Truth and be saved.

Hebrews 12:1-14 KJV
      (1) Wherefore seeing we also are compassed about with so great a cloud of witnesses, let us lay aside every weight, and the sin which doth so easily beset us, and let us run with patience the race that is set before us,
      (2) Looking unto Jesus the author and finisher of our faith; who for the joy that was set before him endured the cross, despising the shame, and is set down at the right hand of the throne of God.

The sinners of the church will persecute us with their fiery speeches….false accusations. But we are not be wearied and faint in our minds as they do this. We are to remember Jesus who had endured the same contradiction of sinners against Himself.

(3) For consider him that endured such contradiction of sinners against himself, lest ye be wearied and faint in your minds.
      (4) Ye have not yet resisted unto blood, striving against sin.

It will be a baptism of fire….testing our faith in the Truth. But we are not to despise the chastening of the Lord for the short time.

(5) And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as unto children, My son, despise not thou the chastening of the Lord, nor faint when thou art rebuked of him:
      (6) For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
      (7) If ye endure chastening, God dealeth with you as with sons; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not?
      (8) But if ye be without chastisement, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bastards, and not sons.
      (9) Furthermore we have had fathers of our flesh which corrected us, and we gave them reverence: shall we not much rather be in subjection unto the Father of spirits, and live?

When they will persecute us for a little while, it will not seem pleasant…but we are to be partakers of His holiness at all times and follow peace with all men and bless those who will curse us.

(10) For they verily for a few days chastened us after their own pleasure; but he for our profit, that we might be partakers of his holiness.
      (11) Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
      (12) Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;
      (13) And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.
      (14) Follow peace with all men, and holiness, without which no man shall see the Lord:

We are not to be afraid of their terror neither be troubled…as they will speak evil of you as “evil doers”. It is the will of God that we suffer for well doing than for evil doing. The “second death” will have no power over us if we do not render evil for their evil.

1 Peter 3:14-17 KJV
      (14) But and if ye suffer for righteousness' sake, happy are ye: and be not afraid of their terror, neither be troubled;
      (15) But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts: and be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear:
      (16) Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.
      (17) For it is better, if the will of God be so, that ye suffer for well doing, than for evil doing.

Comment

Working...
      X