Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

healed BY His Presence.....................

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• healed BY His Presence.....................

When We truly receive His love - we are healed. ="A tongue that brings healing is a tree of life" (Proverbs 15:4).
    why?
    because we are His Beloved and this divine Love is the greatest power and the 1st principle.

So, Lord Yeshua, come dwell in me and may my heart know Your tender mercy.
    shine on me so all may see Your love and i shall declare Your grace thru out the ages.......

You are gentle
    tender hearted,
    risen Saviour - You are our God.

To behold your lovely face ever before my eyes.
    this is my prayer
    make it my sole desire and place it in my heart so that all other loves shall fade
    for your'e My lord and I serve only You.

How wonderfull is My Saviour How marvellous
    how wonderfull is my Saviour 's love for me.......
    to speak so clear
    - He is lovely,
    he is holy,
    He is gentle and tender hearted, My risen Lord He is God.
    Master creator, come and dwell in me, that my heart may know your tender mercies...

there is HEALING IN THOSE WORDS......................... amen

we are healed BY His presence - to Heal others in this world.

Healing comes in many forms and as Christ's power matures within a disciple, healing comes out as a ''gentle touch'' to others who are bound to the Matrix.
    There is HEALING flowing and lives become 'different'' by the love that flows out from this healing anointing.
    This love is divine and healthy filled with virtue and is not the same as ''human love'' that can wither very easily.
    Healing comes with a judgment added to it, and seems to melt the bonds that hold people captive.
    The loveliness of Christ does effect people, but this loveliness of not sloppy but has a 'fire' added to it - like the 'lake of fire' a burning 'like the burning bush' that burnt but was not consumed.

the Lord says to some '' DEPART FROM ME''
    why is this so?
    THEIR LIPS SPOKE LOVE BUT THE HEART REMAIN UNCHANGED; and the captive remained a captive to sin and death.

YET for a disciple THEY RECEIVE HIS LOVE and inside this great stream of divine love comes HIS HEALING POWER of regeneration and transformation.

Its the power of the anointing that breaks the eros and philo love in man and allows AGAPE LOVE that heals to flow and change the whole of creation from its groaning and chaos.

The Master creator comes and dwells within His people. HE SHINES IN HIS PEOPLE so others can see - He is lovely, He is worthy, He is holy and men do see this within His people.
    HOLY people
    Lovely People
    shining people.
    tenderhearted people
    Godly people who take care and share with the less fortunate; the bums, the crippled, the old the druggies the depressed the sick - come around and His Loveliness flows outwards to them not to judge but to save, - LIFE DOES APPEAR and death stops its rule. amen.

Something is happening and changes are occuring in His Ekklesia and the world.
    The fake, the lies, the wrongness is becoming more apparent-there is now a clear division all can see- yet THE SUN still shines- but to the Ekklesia they are rejoicing as little by little healing is flowing not only into His people but into thie world and Father is releasing His anointing powers to heal all groaning creation, bit by bit piece by piece the atmosphere is changing as Father releases His fruit from the tree of life and the cloud of witnesses........
    nothing is like we think..............in the midst of the storm, Father is faithfull to His word.
    yes indeed.

Comment

why did they have to depart >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

DEPART FROM ME’. Don’t call me Lord. You never truly
      lived like I was your Lord and you know it. For I was hungry and
      you gave me no food; I was thirsty and you gave me no drink; I
      was a stranger and you did not take me in; naked, and you did
      not clothe me; sick and in prison, and you did not visit me….”
      these are 'church works'.
      many kind people do this each day.

""In the Presence of God............
      I just want to be where You are........
      not to worship from afar
      so draw me near where you are
      and be Your dwelling place forever.""

OK................ HERE IS THE PROBLEM.
      ''For I was hungry
      you gave me no food;
      I was thirsty and you gave me no drink;
      I was a stranger and you did not take me in;
      naked, and you did NOT clothe me
      sick and in prison, and you did not visit me….”

none were SURROUNDED by His glory of His VIRTUOUS LOVE....................the highest power.

* no food -is the FAMINE OF THE WORD
      * thirsty- is NO NEW WINE SERVED
      * stranger - the masses Never knew the TRUTH OF THEIR SAVIOUR.
      * naked - without the covering of eternal life.
      *Sick - in disharmony with the divine kingdom
      * In prison - held captive to the law of sin and death
      *not visited - no one CAME FORTH AS A LIFE BRINGER.

no one came TO BRING FORTH THE KINGDOM OF LIFE IN THE SPIRIT.....So
      * the weak could not say '' i am strong''
      the poor could not say say ''i am rich for what the lord has done for us''.
      TILL LIFE BEARERS ARRIVE the Matrix church 'works' never heal anyone.

THE LIFE OF THE SPIRIT, working inside a disciple works ON the surroundings in an amazing way of regeneration - cuz LIFE DEFEATS satan's kingdom every time.

why?
      for life and glory and power dwell in the LIFE 's spirit.
      eternal- lives in LIFE.

So, can u see this truth at work= yes indeed.

THE SAVIOUR did not really come to do kind works for others - BUT TO SAVE THEM FROM THEIR CAPTIVITY so he learnt how to allow VIRTUE TO FLOW OUT FROM HIMSELF ONTO OTHERS - AND THIS VIRTUE EFFECTED CHANGES .
      while works are good they miss the mark of transformation.

the KING OF GLORY, With His steadfast love ARRIVES UPON THE SCENE thru His disciples........................... and wonders happen.
      we walk In the shadow of His love and eat from the abundance of His household. amen

changes happen
      We thank Him for His mercy towards us who knew NO such mercy from the devil.
      LIFE ALLOWS VIRTUE TO FLOW WITH HEALING IN IT.

He is our healer.
      Life is our health
      we dont need any others...........His life catters for each need.

being filled up with His LIFE we attain to His health, His riches, His abundances, his Glory his personal faithfullness........ all the divine blessing - that human works that fail to deliver.
      The manifesations of such wonders are a disciples Testimony, as they overcome satan Rev. 12 v 11.

Comment

to walk into the perfections of our New beginnings...............

when we pray we ask Father ''give me, give me, give me' from this perspective.
        ''i need, i want, i desire'' is from our carnal needs.

There is another way, that receives results - that is the way to pray out from His promises............ why?
        "In Him all the promises of God are yes." (2 Corinthians 1:20) "wait, at a promise, and God will meet you there."
        He already KNOWS what you need.....the responsibility is upon Father to provide..WHEN WE MAKE HIM our shepherd.

Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not. (Jeremiah 33:3);

All things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive. (Matthew 21:22);

If ye shall ask anything in my name, I will do it. (John 14:14).

so you PRAY OUT FROM HIS PROMISES...... AND YES..... they are done, for He cannot lie.

learn to pray from THE ANSWER.........

EXAMPLE - YOU PRAY FROM THE throne room OUTWARDS...
        Psalms 32:8
        I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will guide you with My eye.
        ''FATHER, THANK YOU, FOR TEACHING ME ABOUT YOUR PLANS for me AND thank you for guiding me into your ETERNAL LIFE''

As it was written, so it is done
        so do i have 'manifesting proof'' of this PROMISE- yes.

===================================================

again....HE CANNOT LIE.
        Romans 15:13
        Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
        I AM FILLED with His joy
        I AM FILLED with His peace
        I BELIEVE Him as I REST IN HIS PROMISES.......

- as it is written so it is done.
        2 Peter 1:4

And because of his glory and excellence, he has given us great and precious promises.
        These are the promises that enable you to share his divine nature and escape the world’s corruption caused by human desires.

FOR ' the sons of Promise'' - learn to walk in your title.

updated.......................
        the THRONE-ROOM of Father is THE TRUTH OF His AUTHORITY at work + to be ''about the Father's Business' - just as Messiah had THRONEROOM truth/authority.
        THIS AUTHORITY IS THE HIGHEST FREQUENCY of energy - those PROMISES are the authority of the HIGHEST FREQUENCIES.
        so they resonate into a disciple as the truth.
        Last edited by LucySmith; 05-31-2013, 06:20 PM.

Comment

healed, but walking the highway of HOLINESS.

he, WILL HEAL his beloved FROM ALL THOSE PLACES OF DARKNESS FOR '' i AM THE LORD THAT healeth THEE''

TO RECEIVE His HEALING LOVE, WHILST WALKING ON THIS HIGHWAY - NOTICE IT IS A highway... NOT ''MY WAY'' is found within all His PROMISES. amen..... He says YES to them....

come Lord, dwell in me, on this HIGHWAY, and may my heart know your tender mercies.

''YOU ARE LOVELY
          YOU ARE HOLY
          GAVE SUPREMELY
          THAT ALL MEN MAY SEE
          YOU ARE GENTLE AND TENDER HEARTED
          ..... RISEN SAVIOUR , YOU ARE OUR GOD.''.

''YOU KEEP YOUR LOVELY FACE,
          EVER BEFORE MY EYES
          THIS IS MY PRAYER
          MAKE IT MY SOLE DESIRE
          THAT IN MY SECRET HEART
          NO OTHER LOVE CAN BE
          OR I WILL NOT SURVIVE
          i MUST SERVE ONLY YOU''

THIS walk is a holiness walk ruled over by the Holy Spirit..... a walk where sin and death is removed by HIS FAITHFULLNESS to His gospel promises and sayings.
          He inserts His faithfullness within each son and daugher of His ekklesia

The Glory of Zion

Matthew 7:13 "Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it.
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          Matthew 7:14 But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it.
          --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          1 Peter 1:15 But just as he who called you is holy, so be holy in all you do;
          1 Peter 1:16 for it is written: "Be holy, because I am holy."
          Psalm 118:20 This is the gate of the LORD through which the righteous may enter.
          Proverbs 16:17 The highway of the upright avoids evil; those who guard their ways preserve their lives.

death [uncleanness,]cannot live in holiness

Comment

walking on the HIGHWAY, of holiness...........

is a HEALING WALK for it takes away our limitations.
            also
            it is a healing walk on everything that has been holding you down. amen....

TODAY, as you hear His voice... pray your life is no longer limited.

ask that the Lord’s hand be with you each day, on the highway OF HOLINESS.
            ask that the Lord would keep you from evil -that no evil would touch you.
            ask the Lord to keep you from grief and sorrow.

ALLOW HIS SPIRIT OF LIFE to triumph over your soul.

Ecclesiastes 11:10
            “remove sorrow from your heart”
            2 Cor. 7:10, that” the sorrow of the world leads to death”.
            ''He bore our griefs and carried our sorrows'' = therefore - DONT ALLOW HIS SACRIFICE to be in vain....to be healed, begin to pray from the promises outwards - for the promises are YES and are already answered.

if you wish to think further...your problems are NOT YOURS to bear NOW THEY ARE HIS.

Comment

The impacting of His presence, the way into holiness.........how?

Yehsua sayings show how.............
              He said this.................................
              ''unless you become as a little child ye cannot enter into the Kingdom of heaven''
              SO~~~ little child has a TRUSTING mentality that ''DAD WILL BE THERE TO FIX IT AND DAD WILL LOOK AFTER ME'' - it is not rocket science to understand the trusting ability of a small child to their Dad = its all PURE FAITH, PURE BELIEF, PURE TRUST - no questions.
              a small child has NO preconception of their dad, DAD IS DAD and simply ''''is'''''.

DAD IS LORD of a small child's life and Yeshua gave this example in the N.T. of HOW IT HAS TO BE + THE TRUTH OF HOW IT IS.
              Nothing can change this law of the Kingdom - as it is written so it is done.

How healing happens - A SMALL CHILD SHALL BELIEVE HIS DAD, without any hesitation.
              Jesus did.

This stance is entering into the straight gate and then into his rest - you know, when the NT is explained in the most simple terms His disciples ''catch on'' very quickly. [ It is religion that messes with men's minds]

You see when trust and confidence arise this means THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN OR OUR INNER TRUE MAN, has awakened and stirring ready to grow up into maturity to be about the Father's business correctly.

'' as it is written so it is done'' [ past tense] to all thos Godlike PROMISES are ansered as YES.............. YES.........YES already.

2 Corinthians 1:20
              For all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us.
              now do you believe this?

Yeshua was teaching man and restoring the knowledge of man's true relationship to God and His purpose

have u ever read His Promises to His people?
              so many
              so many
              so many

Did you know....... ''if you seek the Kingdom of Heaven, all else shall be added unto you' - THATS A PROMISE
              SO WHAT IS NOT included in the ''ALL else''?

tell me 1 thing outside the realm of ''ALL ELSE SHALL BE ADDED UNTO YOU''.

Comment

the result of the walk on the highway of holiness............

interesting edification from Larry Wilson [australia]

“I am the High and Mighty One. My purposes are being, and will be established on the earth, but I firstly have to establish a Priesthood likened to My servant Melchisedec to serve Me in My Kingdom Day. My Sons have been in the process of being changed into My image. My work in them is almost complete and My Kingdom is about to be birthed. I will not tarry. It is My loving purpose for My creation see and know the glory of My Kingdom. The earth travails in blindness following the rudiments of man and the evil of men’s minds. I will not tarry for this evil must be stopped. The depravity of man is worse than Sodom and My indignation is set alight as a fire that burns and I will not allow the evil of man to continue. You can see with your eyes the evil that lights My indignation. The earth is soon to be invaded with a people great and mighty as a mighty army of those chosen by Me to represent Me as priests of My Kingdom. Those who embrace their Word will partake of My Feast. Those who reject their Word reject Me, and I warn that this will be a dreadful thing.

Nobody will touch My Elect. Like Me they are Spirit and will be untouchable. They will speak Wisdom never heard on this earth since I walked the earth as the Saviour. The church is looking for Me to appear. I cannot as the fallen Adamic soul cannot look on My Glory and live. So look for My appearing in My Faithful Ones for they are My Company. When you see them, you see Me. When you hearken to them you hearken to me. Reject them and you reject Me. The essence of My Kingdom Day will be Peace. I will cover the earth with Peace as My principles replace the evil rudiments of man. Earthly kingdoms and governments are wallowing in evil and confusion and people are living in a wave of fear unleashed from satan himself. I will not tarry as I will not allow this to continue. My Sons will arise from the wilderness bearing My anointing of creative wonders greater than seen in My church day. Do not reject My prophets for they are My chosen. You will know them for they speak a Word from Me which will cause you to wonder. It is the Word hidden from the ages yet seen by My prophets of old. All My prophets agree for they hear from Me. My Sons right now are speaking in harmony. They are on separate continents and most have felt the isolation of My dealing but I am bringing them together. It is happening on the earth right now as an act of My purposes. Those who stand in their way I will remove from their way. Those who try to prevent them I will remove from their lives. On those who mock them I will bring troubles. No person will prevent My purposes. Heed My Words saith The Lord for I am The High And Mighty One of Eternity. To all those who seek My face will I reveal great understanding. The days of My people acting as infants are ending. You will be without excuse for I have prophets in the land”.

ALL GLORY TO JESUS

LARRY WILSON

Comment

12yr old paints heaven...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=705Cgj_MDD8

Comment

The LAST layer removed.....................

'the veil in the temple was rent'' as Yeshua died.............................
                    The veil is in fact layers of lies and illusions created by satan's rule in the matrix
                    so, we come to a time when the last layer of lying illusion is exposed - and death is overcome how?
                    BUT LIVING IN THE SAME belief as the Saviour.................

the LAST LAYER REMOVED, as the Bride makes herself ready - FOR SHE HEARS, the sound of her GROOM.

All THOSE PRACTICE runs of overcoming - the lie and the illusions created by the ruler of this world and allowed by father to tests His disciples and to sift them, all those terrifying things that seem so real and daunting - actually COME TO their end - as THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST matures IN His people.

You know in the natural, the 1st thing a HUSBAND does for His new wife is TO REMOVE HER VEIL AND KISS HER AND CLAIM HER AS HIS OWN..... to go forth, as one.... and to be fruitful and multiply and REPLENTISH THE EARTH.

well MESSIAH IS LIFTING THE VEILS of His disciples.......and the final veil has come into view.

there Is NO doubts about it at all as the SPIRITUAL MAN is ready to DO EXPLOITS.
                    THE RELEASE [from evil slavery and those shackles of the Matrix lifestyle] AND THE EXPLOSIVE POWER AND THE JOY THAT accompanies this - is a wonder......................

perhaps NEVER in the history of this world, COULD SUCH A RELEASE INTO THE TRUTH, be so appreciated and welcomed amen......

there is a smile on the painting of Mona Lisa that none are sure of and why it is so....
                    a smile that says it all,
                    a smile that KNOWS what most others don't - IT IS A SMILE OF ''KNOWING'' . WHAT?
                    http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/arti...ona-lisa.shtml
                    the reality, the truth, the experience here, that 'the devil is a defeated foe'' and our victory was ALWAYS ASSURED.
                    PROVERBS TAKLS a lot about getting UNDERSTANDING - and this word means '' to get LIFE FOR YOUR HOUSE''

The Lord of Glory revealed His LIFE TO ME 12 odd yrs ago and so '' I GOT LIFE for my house'' [understanding, like the Proverbs say] ]and this LIFE FLOWS INTO ETERNITY- and causes a ripple out effect so LIFE also affects those around us...LIFE WINS every time. LIFE WILL PREVAIL.

Comment

to walk into Glory - is the walk of expereincing the freedom of The truth

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                      'the veil in the temple was rent'' as Yeshua died.............................
                      The veil is in fact layers of lies and illusions created by satan's rule in the matrix
                      so, we come to a time when the last layer of lying illusion is exposed - and death is overcome how?
                      BUT LIVING IN THE SAME belief as the Saviour.................

the LAST LAYER REMOVED, as the Bride makes herself ready - FOR SHE HEARS, the sound of her GROOM.

All THOSE PRACTICE runs of overcoming - the lie and the illusions created by the ruler of this world and allowed by father to tests His disciples and to sift them, all those terrifying things that seem so real and daunting - actually COME TO their end - as THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST matures IN His people.

You know in the natural, the 1st thing a HUSBAND does for His new wife is TO REMOVE HER VEIL AND KISS HER AND CLAIM HER AS HIS OWN..... to go forth, as one.... and to be fruitful and multiply and REPLENTISH THE EARTH.

well MESSIAH IS LIFTING THE VEILS of His disciples.......and the final veil has come into view.

there Is NO doubts about it at all as the SPIRITUAL MAN is ready to DO EXPLOITS.
                      THE RELEASE [from evil slavery and those shackles of the Matrix lifestyle] AND THE EXPLOSIVE POWER AND THE JOY THAT accompanies this - is a wonder......................

perhaps NEVER in the history of this world, COULD SUCH A RELEASE INTO THE TRUTH, be so appreciated and welcomed amen......

there is a smile on the painting of Mona Lisa that none are sure of and why it is so....
                      a smile that says it all,
                      a smile that KNOWS what most others don't - IT IS A SMILE OF ''KNOWING'' . WHAT?
                      http://www.myfreewallpapers.net/arti...ona-lisa.shtml
                      the reality, the truth, the experience here, that 'the devil is a defeated foe'' and our victory was ALWAYS ASSURED.
                      PROVERBS TAKLS a lot about getting UNDERSTANDING - and this word means '' to get LIFE FOR YOUR HOUSE''

The Lord of Glory revealed His LIFE TO ME 12 odd yrs ago and so '' I GOT LIFE for my house'' [understanding, like the Proverbs say] ]and this LIFE FLOWS INTO ETERNITY- and causes a ripple out effect so LIFE also affects those around us...LIFE WINS every time. LIFE WILL PREVAIL.

edification by Larry Wilson [Australia]
                      My precious Sons, you were predestined by Me before the foundation of the world to be My Sons and bear My Glory. You were chosen Spiritually by Me before you were conceived. The human mind does not understand this because it will only accept things that are factual, but I formed you in My heart before you were conceived naturally in your mothers’ wombs.

When I spoke creation into being, so too you were created and sang with Me in the heavens on the day of creation, and you will sing with Me again on My Kingdom Day as it comes to earth. Your song will be the New Song of praise and worship from the tabernacle of David.

Now you live on the earth as My Manchild company of Sons, Faithful Ones and Elect. The world does not know you, My church rejects you but this is because they do not understand the things of My Kingdom. When they reject you they reject Me to their own judgement.

All times are in My hands. Again I have kept the revealing of the best wine until last. You are the choicest wine. You are mellow, you are rich, and your aroma is a delight to My nostrils. My Choicest and best wine, I have kept preserved in My Secret Place until the last Feast and I will bring it out with great pride and joy to share with the world.

Do not concern yourselves with your earthly circumstances, for they will change. Some of you are feeling that you have made wrong decisions in your lives and are allowing the enemy to condemn you. Do not listen to this for you are in My hand. Believe this and be at rest. I have allowed you to make mistakes in order that I might perfect and change you. This is My business. Accept yourselves with joy. The enemy will try to attack you because he knows that you are an army to be feared.

Not as in My church day where I gave them Spiritual weapons for their warfare, but you are My weapons. You are My New army which I will unleash upon the earth. Man thinks of an army in terms of war and destruction, but My New army are warriors of peace and rest.

You are My New priesthood anointed to birth My Kingdom Day on the earth. You are My New prophets and teachers. You are My New creation with My Glory and Immortality in you.

Rest in who you are and do not be concerned with your temporal circumstances. These will change. You have a High calling and the cares of life will be loosed from you as shackles from a bondman. I am finishing My work in you.

I came forth a Spiritual man from a natural womb. You will come forth as natural people from a Spiritual womb. I forsook My Glory to be born a man; you will forsake your natural to be born a Glory people.

My Kingdom Day will be a day of rejoicing and praise. A day of great peace and joy never yet seen on the earth. You are My ministers of these things as you introduce the Feast of Tabernacles after the order of David. The earth is travailing under the influence of darkness but as you arise in My Light the darkness will be expelled.

Let Me be seen in your faces now. Let your New man come forth as the Day is dawning.

You are yet to experience a full personal intimate relationship with Me where I will call you by another name as I did with Solomon.

You have joy, responsibility, service and rewards set before you which you do not yet fully know. Be strong and overcome in My victory. Be a rock as mighty people of valour. Your travail is not in vain. I hear every cry and stand by you in every trial. I guide you even as hear My word to you. Your today, your tomorrow and eternity is laid down by Me. Have confidence and trust Me in this. My sheep hear My voice.

The day of your revealing is at hand. What Glory will fill the earth. You will have the joy and privilege of representing the Lord of the whole earth. Those who have rejected and hurt you, I will make them to confess that I was in you. I will not have My priesthood trodden down, and the honour I afford to you will Glorify Me for surely you will proclaim that I never left you or forsook you”.

ALL GLORY TO JESUS

LARRY WILSON

Comment

''going up to a high mountain''........................[type]

is to be able to look down upon the lie and the illusions of this world of satan and ''SEE'' it for what it is.

yes, His people KNOW now, who they are as the TEMPLE of living stones..... and as the revelation dawns upon The Ekklesia the lie and the illusions seem to be so exposed as to be staggering as to how they were believed in the 1st place........

The Presence, the realm of His presence, is reality experience, as our soul totally surrenders to His words of vital heavenly living that even angels look on in awe, at this Mystery of regeneration and transformation into new and living beings.

The living word becomes a people, who manifest His glory, like a vast flowing river that cannot be forded.
                        The word, speaks out and changes, so this word, STOPS THE FLOW of the dragon and his evil flood.
                        A mantle of responsibility overtakes His people so they SPREAK out as one having authority.

Comment

confirmation.................................

is to be able to look down upon the lie and the illusions of this world of satan and ''SEE'' it for what it is.

yes, His people KNOW now, who they are as the TEMPLE of living stones..... and as the revelation dawns upon The Ekklesia the lie and the illusions seem to be so exposed as to be staggering as to how they were believed in the 1st place........

The Presence, the realm of His presence, is reality experience, as our soul totally surrenders to His words of vital heavenly living that even angels look on in awe, at this Mystery of regeneration and transformation into new and living beings.

The living word becomes a people, who manifest His glory, like a vast flowing river that cannot be forded.
                          The word, speaks out and changes, so this word, STOPS THE FLOW of the dragon and his evil flood.
                          A mantle of responsibility overtakes His people so they SPREAK out as one having authority.

On arriving to work this morning, I was given 2 small rocks brought back to me from Australia's highest mountain over 7000ft.
                          I was told, '' I climbed up on the obelisk on top of the mountain and got you these 2 stones, so they have come from the 'highest place '' in the country,

:Obelisk is ....
                          an upright 4-sided usually monolithic pillar that gradually tapers as it rises and terminates in a pyramid

Comment

By receiving His love....................

we become healed and flow in eternal life....
                            why?
                            for where He is - the disciples are
                            where = IN THE REALM OF love.
                            CHOOSEN EVEN BEFORE THE EARTHS FOUNDATIONS WERE LAID to dwell within LOVE'S REALM.

no more darkness,
                            no more prevailing sin, as LOVE HEALS.
                            HE heals His beloved, His arms are round each one,
                            He will heal, from those places of darkness, for ''He is the Lord, that Healeth thee''

iN THE NATURAL, it is the male who falls inlove with his woman.
                            it is more difficult for a woman to fall inlove.

therefore THE SOUL [female] has to receive His love............
                            so she can be healed and cease to be an upsurper [in control]
                            When receiving His love, one outstanding feature is His faithfullness. This feature overtakes His disciples....
                            As they become His image and likeness. Love and faithfullness are siamese twins.

EACH MOMENT OF OUR DAY HE IS WHISPERING TO HIS BELOVED.
                            HE IS A MAN INLOVE and nothing shall stop Him from getting His hands upon His beloved.

Comment

updated - re time posted.

we become healed and flow in eternal life....
                              why?
                              for where He is - the disciples are
                              where = IN THE REALM OF love.
                              CHOOSEN EVEN BEFORE THE EARTHS FOUNDATIONS WERE LAID to dwell within LOVE'S REALM.

no more darkness,
                              no more prevailing sin, as LOVE HEALS.
                              HE heals His beloved, His arms are round each one,
                              He will heal, from those places of darkness, for ''He is the Lord, that Healeth thee''

iN THE NATURAL, it is the male who falls inlove with his woman.
                              it is more difficult for a woman to fall inlove.

therefore THE SOUL [female] has to receive His love............
                              so she can be healed and cease to be an upsurper [in control]
                              When receiving His love, one outstanding feature is His faithfullness. This feature overtakes His disciples....
                              As they become His image and likeness. Love and faithfullness are siamese twins.

EACH MOMENT OF OUR DAY HE IS WHISPERING TO HIS BELOVED.
                              HE IS A MAN INLOVE and nothing shall stop Him from getting His hands upon His beloved.

updated
                              i posted at 12.52 USA time.
                              as I live 1/2 way round the world i have NO idea of the time WHEN I POST .
                              it comes as an awesome surprise to find this # 1252 - as it is the bible number for THE PASSOVER.

Comment

Working...
                              X