Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

the REST- for those disciples entering into the parallel universe.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the REST- for those disciples entering into the parallel universe.

The Rest

May 26, 2013 By kdt1

Beloved, in the scriptures (and by the Spirit) we are exhorted to labor to enter into God’s rest. The question that comes to my mind with this is; how can people labor to enter into this rest if they don’t know what it is? Few Christians today seem to understand this rest. Let me show you what it is…

Jesus said…

“My Father is working until now, and I myself am working… Truly, truly I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, unless it is something He sees the Father doing; for what the Father does, these things the Son does in like manner.” (John 5:17, 19)

The context of this, beloved, is that Jesus had just healed a crippled man on the Sabbath Day and was being persecuted by religious Jews because of it. He was showing these persecutors the reality of the Sabbath Rest of God, but because they were BLINDED BY THE ZEAL OF THEIR TRADITIONS and angered by their jealousy, these men completely missed out on what Jesus was teaching.

Jesus was plainly showing that the reality of the Sabbath Rest of God is when men cease from doing the works of man and do only that which the Father directs them to do by His Spirit. Now, this reality is not defined by what one does or doesn’t do externally and ON A PARTICULAR DAY OF THE WEEK, but rather, it is defined by A STATE OF PERFECT HARMONY AND AGREEMENT WITH GOD HIMSELF, a walk in which one NO LONGER SEEKS HIS OWN WILL OR WAY, but rather, lives in A STATE OF DEATH TO ALL SELF INITIATIVE, no longer guided by his own intellect or carnal thoughts (as reasonable and as rational as those thoughts might seem).

In the healing of the crippled man and with the words that followed, Jesus demonstrated the substance of the Sabbath Rest perfectly, beloved. He made it clear that He could do absolutely nothing of Himself, but that He would do EVERYTHING THAT THE FATHER DIRECTED Him to do and DO THAT every moment of every day! The Jewish laws which pertained to the Sabbath Rest were mere sample representations of what Jesus was showing in reality. This is saying that all of the religious ordinances which related to the Sabbath were only SHADOWS OF THE REAL THING, and were not supposed to be recognized and kept once God BROUGHT THE REAL INTO FOCUS.

Beloved, Jesus is our Living Example of the Sabbath Rest of God and is a Pattern for what we are to become in Him.

This is not a people who keep religious rules and carnal ordinances with regard to a holy day of the week, but rather, are a people who let THE SPIRIT have His way in their life to the extent that they can walk in God’s holy Sabbath rest every moment of every day! This, beloved ones, is THAT HOLY REALM OF REST for which the Lord went before us to prepare for us. Let’s not harden our hearts to this wonderful and profound truth, but let’s ENTER INTO IT! There is a promise for us of entering into this rest. This promise is one of those CONDITIONAL ONES though (Hebrews chapter 3 and 4). That is where the “LABOR” part comes in.

With regard to our “laboring” to enter into God’s rest, I propose to you that this is not “a working” so much as a TRAVAIL, even our oftentimes painful cooperation with the Spirit by which we learn to TAKE CAPTIVE ALL THOUGHTS, bring them into obedience to Christ, and be broken of all self initiative and action. Another way of putting this, beloved, is that the Kingdom of God which is within you and I and WHICH IS WHERE THE WILL OF THE FATHER IS DONE CONTINUALLY must BE BIRTHED from within us – the “labor” of entering this rest being OUR CO-OPERATION IN THE PROCESS of this birthing.

http://kingdavidstable.com/the-living-example-of-rest/

to enter

Enter In

May 24, 2013

What if I told you that it is possible for us to walk in the Spirit continually and in total victory over our flesh, would you believe me?

If I told you that there is a place in God where we don’t need rules and regulations to help us please God, but that we can walk continually by the Law of the Spirit of Life, would you believe that?

If I told you that there is a place in God where we have no need for even “regular quiet times” to meet with the Lord, but that our communion with Him is ongoing, non-ceasing, moment to moment, would you believe that?

If I said that there is a place in Him where we don’t even give much thought to our giving, but rather we just give out to others continuously from a heart that flows and flows with love and generosity, would you believe that?

What if I said that there is a place in God where there is not even a need for regularly scheduled service times, or even regular places to meet with the saints, but that we can walk continually in the Spirit and then just meet with people as the Holy Spirit leads us; meetings that are wholly sanctioned by God Himself, would you believe that?

Well, beloved, as you should know, the list that describes a walk in the Spirit could go on and on and on here, so I won’t continue in that way, but be assured that there is a place in God where a believer enters into God’s rest, which is a continual walk in the will and ways of the Father; a place of NO BOUNDARIES other than those placed upon us moment by moment by the Holy Spirit.

This is the Sabbath Rest.

The walk of Jesus was a perfect demonstration of this Sabbath Rest. Everything Jesus did was based on an intuitive knowledge of the Father’s perfect will and a moment by moment alignment to that will. This was the walk of the Son of God in the earth 2000 years ago, and IS the pattern for the walk of many Sons soon to come.

When you hear the Father’s voice, beloved, do not harden your hearts to Him, but just yield yourself to the leading of His Holy Spirit like a leaf that is blown by the wind. There IS a Sabbath rest for the people of God. Let’s enter into it.

from.....................

king davids table

Comment

The Ekklesia, understands how to enter into this rest - very important.....

no, extremely important to understand
      WHY?

because it has a ripple effect, [like a small stone thrown into a pond] not only to bring deliverance to you, but to all those about you................ an amazing truth of glory to glory changes.

As disciples we, begin to understand just what our presence in the earth at this time really means.
      Our release, our change, daily, even moment by moment, is having a wide and broad effect in the realm of the spirit, and of the kingdom and affects all those around us WITH LIFE and all its truths.

Comment

In the Beginning the 7th day was a DAY OF BLESSINGS.

blessings of revelation, and not a legal obligation as'' churchians of the Matrix'' insist.
        Yes, they may keep a day, but FAIL to receive the BLESSINGS AND REVELATION the true Sabbath revealed to the Ekklesia disciples.

to consider this REST in Genesis -the Bible says that
        [b] “the seventh day was blessed of God and that it was sanctified.” [b]
        When Father blessed and sanctified the seventh day, He – by the Spirit – He lifted up that day to become something
        *very peculiar,
        *very special,
        *very high.
        It was a day set apart so that He could bring a revelation of Himself in ways and in a glory that has never been known.
        So when a Disciple Enters into His TRUE sabbath rest - IT IS TO ENTER INTO HIS BLESSING, SANCTIFICATION AND REVELATIONS, that will bring about a ''peculiar people, a special people, ascending into the HIGH calling''.

[of course we have to ''see'' this whole exposee, thru the Mind of God, rather than thru the churched mind of apostacy and ''doing right in their own church eyes''. +stop imputing stupid religious laws which can make no one perfect]

why?

Unless you ''see'' the BEGINNING and the END,-[the Alpha and the Omega] you only ''see'' inpart,
        The plan is '' to enter into the realm of rest - to cease from your mortal labours''.

Once you ENTER INTO His rest correctly - it is a JUBILEE and a LIBERTY that happens now = THIS IS THE REVELATION and this exists OUTSIDE the matrix of mortality.

You see this REST is the receiving the REVELATION of Himself as it exists beyond the veil of the Matrix.
        FATHER BECOMES our BLESSED reality not the Matrix.
        Living within the Matrix is a curse, everything is tainted by deception and unless you come out from it, you're a part of the problem. A VICTIM has a problem.
        the Matrix MAKES VICTIMS WITH PROBLEMS.

My darkness has passed away and His rest brings LIBERTY that once made me a captive. I am no longer a VICTIM but an overcomer. If u look at the overcomer - they OVERCAME in Rev 12 = notice - It is a past tense - their victimization is gone so they walk IN LIBERTY knowing their beginning from their end.

I know my beginning I know my end - like a circle of LIVING EXISTANCE = HOW DO I KNOW? CUZ I ENTERED INTO HIS REST, no longer to be a victim of UNREST.
        IF unrest remains fixed in your lives - you have not entered into His rest and blessings.

unrest - the christian church
        unrest - is denominationalism
        unrest - is disorder, with disharmony in the atmosphere.
        ''The Lord never intended for His church to be divided up into hundreds of competing groups teaching vastly different doctrines. The Lord is not the Lord of confusion. It is man that has changed His doctrine and turned it into a mass of confusion and division''
        . you see IT IS NOT HIS CHURCH - that u pew sitters believe as the truth

Comment

this rest, is the realm of forming the New creature....

unless we enter into this rest, we die.
          why?
          because the new creature is NOT FORMED IN THE MATRIX realm but drawn out from it to ''enter into His rest.''

Here the disciples learn to CEASE from the works of the tree of Knowledge- these ofcourse include all religious works the christian church expects of its pews.

Each time the disciples overcome and claim the victory over their former slavery to the Matrix, they move from one form of glory into another.

Ofcourse, none of this overcoming is of us, [meaning by our personal strength] but we allow the Christ life spirit to flow thru us TO OVERCOME AS HE OVERCAME all things He hates in His people.
          Therefore, this NEW CREATURE, is entering into the earth Now - by ascending into the glory vibrations.
          WHATS THAT?
          The positioning of God's sons is unfolding Now.
          how?
          The [former] victim is moving into their priesthood and kingship realm of the overcomers and going from level to level as they change their essence and frequency. meaning.......
          [the power of the spirit of life]
          We need to understand how to live in the process of constant changes as we are EXPOSED TO THE SAVIOUR's presence to become HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS.= ''AS WE BEHOLD HIM, WE BECOME LIKE HIM'' according to the scriptures.

The Kingdom is Happening within His people to excute the judgments written. Their lifepower is growing and maturing into the FULLNESS of His spirit.
          changed from glory to glory - means - its not thinking differently, to improve ourselves, but that our very essence.......................
          IS BEING CHANGED - by being EXPOSED to HIS PRESENCE [the presence of His eternal life].
          it's the Presence of His eternal life that changes us according to John 15 = the life in the vine.

so - is this noticeable?
          YES. indeed.
          THE power of LIFE ETERNAL developing within can be very noticeable.

Comment

the true, Sabbath rest of dwelling IN His Presence - the ''I am'' presence.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            unless we enter into this rest, we die.
            why?
            because the new creature is NOT FORMED IN THE MATRIX realm but drawn out from it to ''enter into His rest.''

Here the disciples learn to CEASE from the works of the tree of Knowledge- these ofcourse include all religious works the christian church expects of its pews.

Each time the disciples overcome and claim the victory over their former slavery to the Matrix, they move from one form of glory into another.

Ofcourse, none of this overcoming is of us, [meaning by our personal strength] but we allow the Christ life spirit to flow thru us TO OVERCOME AS HE OVERCAME all things He hates in His people.
            Therefore, this NEW CREATURE, is entering into the earth Now - by ascending into the glory vibrations.
            WHATS THAT?
            The positioning of God's sons is unfolding Now.
            how?
            The [former] victim is moving into their priesthood and kingship realm of the overcomers and going from level to level as they change their essence and frequency. meaning.......
            [the power of the spirit of life]
            We need to understand how to live in the process of constant changes as we are EXPOSED TO THE SAVIOUR's presence to become HIS IMAGE AND LIKENESS.= ''AS WE BEHOLD HIM, WE BECOME LIKE HIM'' according to the scriptures.

The Kingdom is Happening within His people to excute the judgments written. Their lifepower is growing and maturing into the FULLNESS of His spirit.
            changed from glory to glory - means - its not thinking differently, to improve ourselves, but that our very essence.......................
            IS BEING CHANGED - by being EXPOSED to HIS PRESENCE [the presence of His eternal life].
            it's the Presence of His eternal life that changes us according to John 15 = the life in the vine.

so - is this noticeable?
            YES. indeed.
            THE power of LIFE ETERNAL developing within can be very noticeable.

when the Apostate Church, convinces its pews to keep a day, as their Sabbath - the pews still die IN sin AND REMAIN IN THEIR personal unholiness and unrighteousness.
            why?
            because the Day-keeping in the OT was '' a day of works, for Israel that failed to perfect'' - so this same situation prevails for a doomed Chistendom.
            DEATH stalks the ignorant.[how sad is this?]

so - is there a CURE/ESCAPE from this tragic happening.
            YES.

The new creature learns how to escape into THE DIVINE ''I AM'' PRESENCE.
            Once there, they will not leave.
            why? Because they learn it is a PLACE OF VICTORY AND BLESSING WITH ABUNDANT LIFE added.
            [once you follow the Saviour into His perfections , you will never again follow the unedified teachings of man].

Jesus once said that it was not him but the Father within that did the work.= Jesus knew HOW TO REST in his Father's beliefs - so do the Ekklesia.

this truth will work out - with the power,[anointing] then the Substance,[confident assurance by using the Saviour's faith in us] then the manifestations [reality appearing] and blessings[reaping His Abundance - the preaching on ''life in the vine'' John 15].

These 4 elements FLOW OUT from His people and into the world and this very truth manifested in each Priest and king in the Order of Melchidezek, shall release all groaning creation from its bondages - as they were released first as the 1st fruits of salvation.
            [ie.....the rippling out effect]

as the Ekklesia FILLS UP with Zoe life, changes happens to everything around them, as life appears and death walks backwards.

how does this happen?
            because now the Ekklesia RESTS [ keeping their Sabbath] in the Mighty Conquering Power of God.

Comment

hey, if you NO longer dwell in the Martix of lies and illusions - where are you?

the flaws of Adamic mind remain in the Matrix - the poor choices, the chaos and the gross deceptions = all work together to hold all men in strongholds and bondages...

HELP
              H.E.L.P.

================================

WHERE ARE YOU - but waling into the high calling realm where evil and bible misinformation are totally defeated - the resurrection/overcoming realm. that's where.
              it is the same as here but without the garbage and baggage of the devil included.

to ''come out from her My people'' is to be removed from the gross darkness plus = to walk [not as a victim] but as an overcomer who walks in the same type of CONFIDENCE AS THE SAVIOUR DID.

how............................

Jesus did not work out from his own ego - NO NO NO NO
              Jesus worked out from His fathers word and this was the way it worked for Him.
              JESUS HAD ENTERED INTO the Resurrecton life and sabbath rest - not working on the law of the Sabbath, but SPIRITUALLY understanding how to REST IN THE WORD ONLY.

a step at a time, will bring up a disciple into this new creature overcoming realm and it is here the 1st fruits come to the fore.
              THE MATRIX LOOSES its appeal as a disciple grows up and their spiritual Man begins to rule.
              So !!
              there comes a time for these 1st fruits to appear. The Passover season is a time for the miraculous. [ a kind of ''harvest of life''] - a maturing of LIFE and this LIFE is a force that dissolves death and gross darkness cause it contains THE POWER OF TRUTH.

ONCE YOU BEGIN TO PRAY out from the bible Promises of father, you accelerate into the Spiritual realm at a good rate of knots
              why so?
              because the bible promises are already a YES and and amen - our BELIEF is so much easier to come by + for the manifestations in the spiritual realm to happen in the natural.
              ===============================================================

the LAST SUPPER holds very deep information -It is not a religious institution as such but a PROPHECY....
              for what?
              a season of ENTERING INTO THE SABBATH REST IN...... P.R.E.P.A.R.A.T.I.O.N......... of His appearing. -our PASSOVER manifestation. That is why the training of entering into our Sabbath rest has been long and difficult + AS THE TRIALS become more and more severe as our old man 'adam nature'
              expires.

that is why a disciple trains to pray forth the PROMISES over their daily lives
              These POMISES are the highest truth and cannot be denied to a humbled and contrite hearted person.
              The truth is the highest frequency to WIPE OUT the darkness of satan and his lies/illusions that seem so real - as dark matter flees in defeat.

Father SMILES as His word does not return VOID.
              [do you know what His smile in this case looks like? - the Mona Lisa's smile -the enigma of the smile.]

Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord. ~ 1 Thes 4-17
              this Passover Prophecy, will see a rooster crow 3 times - IN DENIAL- of the resurrection life and its power
              the church called 'christian'' does deny the POWER OF LIFE NOW.

Comment

The natural realm the Matrix compared to the Kingdom of God- [THE OPEN EYE REALM].

OT
                And Elisha prayed, "
                Open his eyes, LORD, so that he may see."

Then the LORD opened the servant's eyes, and he looked and saw the hills full of horses and chariots of fire all around Elisha.
                see into another realm or a parallel realm moving side by side.

Genesis 21:19
                Then God opened her eyes and she saw a well of water.
                So she went and filled the skin with water and gave the boy a drink.
                2 Kings 6:20
                After they entered the city, Elisha said, "LORD, open the eyes of these men so they can see."
                Then the LORD opened their eyes and they looked, and there they were, inside Samaria.

THEIR EYES WERE OPENED INTO THE INVISIBLE.....

NT.

JESUS said....

Jesus answered and said unto him, Before Philip called thee, when thou wast under the fig tree, I saw thee.Jesus answered and said unto him,

Because I said unto thee, I saw thee underneath the fig tree, believest thou?
                thou shalt see greater things than these
                WHAT was Nathanel asked to Believe? - THAT JESUS SAW him, prior to their 1st meeting.

Jesus told us that He only did what He saw His Father do.
                THEN JESUS advises - GET EYE SALVE, that ye may see.,
                [rev 3 v 18]

anoint thy eyes...............
                ''FATHER, ANOINT MY EYES PLEASE, THAT I MAY SEE AS THE MESSIAH REQUESTS of me''

I looked at the words ''that thou mayst see,. and it is one greek word Blepo.
                what is the meaning of this 1 word.

to see, discern, of the bodily eye

a) with the bodily eye: to be possessed of sight, have the power of seeing

b) perceive by the use of the eyes: to see, look descry

c) to turn the eyes to anything: to look at, look upon, gaze at

the veil is removed from our eyesight.......................

d) to perceive by the senses, to feel

e) to discover by use, to know by experience

2) metaph. to see with the mind's eye

a) to have (the power of) understanding

b) to discern mentally, observe, perceive, discover, understand

c) to turn the thoughts or direct the mind to a thing, to consider, contemplate, to look at, to weigh carefully, examine

3) in a geographical sense of places, mountains, buildings, etc. turning towards any quarter, as it were, facing it

If Jesus is asking His disciples to GET ANOINTED EYES - what is He saying?

Comment

ofcourse, we can ''see'' spiritually - but the PURE IN HEART SEE God.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                  OT

see into another realm or a parallel realm moving side by side.

THEIR EYES WERE OPENED INTO THE INVISIBLE.....

NT.

JESUS said....

WHAT was Nathanel asked to Believe? - THAT JESUS SAW him, prior to their 1st meeting.

THEN JESUS advises - GET EYE SALVE, that ye may see.,
                  [rev 3 v 18]

anoint thy eyes...............
                  ''FATHER, ANOINT MY EYES PLEASE, THAT I MAY SEE AS THE MESSIAH REQUESTS of me''

I looked at the words ''that thou mayst see,. and it is one greek word Blepo.
                  what is the meaning of this 1 word.

to see, discern, of the bodily eye

a) with the bodily eye: to be possessed of sight, have the power of seeing

b) perceive by the use of the eyes: to see, look descry

c) to turn the eyes to anything: to look at, look upon, gaze at

the veil is removed from our eyesight.......................

d) to perceive by the senses, to feel

e) to discover by use, to know by experience

2) metaph. to see with the mind's eye

a) to have (the power of) understanding

b) to discern mentally, observe, perceive, discover, understand

c) to turn the thoughts or direct the mind to a thing, to consider, contemplate, to look at, to weigh carefully, examine

3) in a geographical sense of places, mountains, buildings, etc. turning towards any quarter, as it were, facing it

If Jesus is asking His disciples to GET ANOINTED EYES - what is He saying?

cont....................
                  Once I was lost, but now I am found'
                  once I was blind, but now I see''

ofcourse - spiritual seeing is certainly wonderful.
                  to have sight
                  to see.

are they the same thing?
                  NO.
                  why not?

Comment

cont....2 Chronicles 7:14, in the words, "...seek My face..". PENIEL

Jacob named the place Peniel

(which means "face of God"),

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face
                    ANOINTED EYES - as WITH A POULTICE - why, TO DRAW OUT THE BLURRED VISION, THE POISIONED VISIONS ALL THOSE IMPURITIES AND INFECTIONS that cause blindness.

NOW mine eye seeth Thee (Job 42:5). Father puts a revelation before a disciple and then the disciple has to plant this seed within their hearts so that it comes to life within them and bears much fruit.
                    THE purpose of seeing, has the purpose of becoming.
                    to be changed into the same image.

there comes a time when, a disciple enters into the seeing kingdom realm with their anointed eyesight. a new eye sight like Elisha had because perhaps of his double anointing?

yes there is spiritual seeing but there is ANOINTED EYE SIGHT too. how did it work.
                    When Jesus was feeding the 5000- He put His hands into the invisible and brought forth the manifestation.
                    that is how it works.

Comment

Working...
                    X