Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

''here is the Lamb, who takes away the sin of the world'' - sin kills.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ''here is the Lamb, who takes away the sin of the world'' - sin kills.

John the B. spoke those words found in Jn. 1 v 29
    "Behold the Lamb of God who takes away the sin of the world. ..''
    Roms 6 v 2
    “How shall we who died to sin live any longer in it,

verse 6,7 knowing this, that our old man was crucified with him, that the body of sin might be done away, that so we should no longer be in bondage to sin for one who has died has been set free from sin”.
    sin kills
    set free from sin - a person becomes alive never to die IN sin.

how
    Verse 11,12,
    “so you also must consider yourselves dead to sin and alive to God in Christ Jesus. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal bodies”.
    more truths.
    verse 22,
    “But now being made free from sin and become servants to God”.
    therefore....
    "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be free indeed"
    (John 8:36).

so the end result is...
    Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither knoweth him” (1 John 3:5,6).

do you believe this?

well if you are being retaught here is the results of your new teachings.
    (2 Cor 3:18)
    But we all, with unveiled face beholding as in a mirror the glory of the Lord, are transformed into the same image from glory to glory, even as from the Lord the Spirit.

you see, ignorance of our true position kills us
    ignorance of '' who we are in Christ'' kills us..............................

therefore if you believe you will begin to see [ in the natural] the divine miracle of a new creation's life - of passing from glory into glory............. a progressive walk of miracles happening all about you amen.

learning from THE MASTER..... WHO IS not RELIGIOUS but the TRUTH.

Yeshua's death on the cross, did not take away my ability to sin, but He took away my condemnation - This is what He SHALL personally TELL YOU.
    ''there is therefore No condemnation for those who are IN Christ Jesus.''
    why?
    ''for the law of the SPIRIT has set me free''
    from what?
    ''from the law of sin and death'' - according to the NT truth in Romans

do I believe THE MASTER or religious church men who tell me '' I am a sinner''?
    So when you're born of the Spirit, the seed of God [which is righteousness] becomes planted in you, and then, you can produce righteousness
    (1John 5:18)
    however, this righteousness comes through our total surrender to the Lordship of Christ in our lives.
    [this is the part most don't do.]

to be BORN OF GOD is to be BORN AGAIN FROM ABOVE...............
    AS A NEW BIRTH.

HERE IS THE BEST PART...........
    Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
    OR
    since you have been born again--not of perishable seed but of imperishable--through the living and enduring word of God
    I no longer have this perishable seed of the adamic cursed nature in me now, but I do have the incorruptible word/seed that is alive forever in me.

how come?
    No one who is born of God will continue to sin, because God's seed remains in them; they cannot go on sinning, because they have been born of God.
    if ye be born of God, you will not go on sinning. - according to the NT.

In the OT Job asks a question = “But how can a mortal be righteous before God?”
    righteousness meaning -straight, right, sinless, just, and lawful.
    the nature of adam is......................
    crookedness, wrongness, sin, injustice, and rebellion.

so a Saviour is required who took away the sins of the world.

Isa 53:5 But he [was] wounded for our transgressions, [he was] bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace [was] upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.
    Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

my iniquity was laid upon My Saviour.
    so how does it work.

Yeshua graciously imputes His righteousness upon me like Adam imputed his unrighteousness to me...
    here is the witness to this truth....
    Romans 3:21-22;
    4:4-6;
    5:12-21;
    10:4;
    1 Corinthians 1:30;
    2 Corinthians 5:21;
    Philippians 3:8-9;
    1 Peter 2:24; 3:18.

BTW - On 362 occasions the OT speaks of blood, most often referring to sacrifices and death by violence. [the shed blood of the Lamb of God]
    in the NT speaks of blood 92 times, most commonly in reference to violent death.
    ''they overcame satan by the blood of the Lamb'' rev 12 v 11 - the middle verse of the book of Revelation.

The blood sacrifice in the OT was insufficient for the remission of sin.
    Jer. 31:31-34;
    Heb. 7:22.

Therefore, Jesus is our Great High Priest who is in every way superior to all the priests of the Old Covenant
    (Heb. 2:17; 4:14-15).

He laid down his life as the Lamb of God who takes away our sins
    (John 1:29). He is our Passover Lamb (1 Corinthians 5:7),
    who has saved us from sin and death by His blood (1 Peter 1:18-19) that was shed once to forgive all sin (Heb. 9:26; 10:10).

it is a wonderfull Happening for us all to receive.
    what?
    Colossians 1:22
    He has now reconciled in his body of flesh by his death, in order to present you holy and blameless and above reproach before Him'',
    "One died for all, therefore all died.. .wherefore if any man is in Christ he is a new creature; old things are passed away, behold all things are...new."
    (2 Cor. 5:15-17 KJV)

consider....
    if Adam gave me his sin and I was not even born but inherited adam's sin - My saviour, took my sin when he died for the sins of the world, and gave me His righteousness.

Jesus died to set the CAPTIVES [TO THE ADAMIC CURSES] free because they were unable to set themselves free - that's why they were called ''captives''.
    "Now we have died with Christ, we believe that we shall also live with Him."(Rom.6 v 8
    our salvation has another meaning few see. Salvation is SURVIVAL.

I am a survivor IN Christ.

why?
    our sins are placed upon Christ's record, and His righteousness is placed upon our record at the moment of salvation.

Comment

the IMPARTATION of His righteousness.... is...

the WALK OF HIS SONS AND DAUGHTERS. amen.
      The cross over from death into the reality of Ps 23....the reality of HIS PERSONAL SHEPHERDING.

this personal shepherding results in the erasing of sin within, as the Saviour removes each stronghold satan has upon us, each spot of adamic curse and each wrinkle of our own ego and rebellion.
      IT IS A WORK OF TRANSFORMATION from one form into another.
      the removal of sin, is when sin no longer holds a place in our lives.
      Jesus said to some ''Go and sin no more ''- for it is the anointing that breaks all yokes.

so, would there be evidence of this removal of sin within, and would there be evidences of the anointed workmanship of the Saviour, in a disciples life?
      yes/no/maybe?

yes ofcourse there is.
      the strongholds of evil from our yesterdays are gone, and joy fills their spot. This joy becomes our strength to move forwards into the refiners fire. [baptism of fire] - what do you think this is for? but the full on removal of all things in us, that fail to be well pleasing to our Father.
      His IMPARTATION OF HIS RIGHTEOUSNESS allows this walk and work to be made possible.

Comment

so, how is our sin removed? erased, finished, exitted from, stopped ? how............

how indeed.

we are taken back to the beginning of the OT - where there are 2 trees.
        #1 - the tree of the KNOWLEDGE of good and evil
        #2 - the tree OF LIFE.

so what is the difference?
        the tree of THE KNOWLEDGE of good and evil is a tree of 2 choices - one for good and one for evil.
        but your ''good'' choice may well bring ''evil'' to others.
        your ''evil'' choice may well bring ''good'' to others.
        so in each choice THERE ARE FLAWS - why? ''for each man does right in his own eyes''

now to the tree of Life
        this tree only offers 1 choice - life.
        IT OFFERS THE WAY INTO LIFE and this choice comes from OBEDIENCE to the Word of God.

so here is the only choice - '' THOSE WHO KEEP MY SAYINGS shall never see death'' = why?
        why not?
        Because those sayings bring LIFE and those sayings come from the tree of life - all those sayings obeyed makes a person into the Image of Christ - to live as He liveth here and now.
        these kept sayings drain off the law of sin and death. This one choice REMOVES the 2 other choices.

THE TREE OF LIFE only gives forth 1 choice - to obey the word of God for the tree of life is WISDOM and wisdom is not KNOWLEDGE.

here is a definition I love.
        Knowledge is what you know, wisdom is the capacity to judge

wisdom is the capacity to Judge.
        ie.
        should I try and fix this myself or should I depend only upon the word of God and the sayings of my Saviour that is life forever more.

Knowledge is an accumulation of facts acted upon.
        Wisdom is a relationship that rules our life.

GET WISDOM we are told.
        why? so we make the right choice of Obedience to the word of the lord only - there is NO other way that will lead to life and remove sinfull habits.
        sin is removed by wisdom.
        Albert Einstein once said,
        ‘Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it.

THE ONLY CHOICE WE HAVE is one choice not 2
        THE 1 CHOICE IS 'GETTING WISDOM' - THEN USE IT TO LIVE as Jesus liveth.

ie.
        FEAR IS A CHOICE - BUT WISDOM tells us ''perfect love casts out all fear''
        Jesus said '' FEAR NOT, and DO NOT BE AFRAID '' - ONE CHOICE - No fear.
        If there is NO fear - PERFECT LOVE now rules us where once fear had its strongman.

This 1 choice of using only divine wisdom daily will lead us into glory into honour, into eternal life and then into immortal life.
        ALL by doing 1 CHOICE not 2.

now that IS wisdom

when we do this - we begin to die, to everything the Lord hates within us - this is '' I no longer live, but Christ lives IN me'' another '' I am crucified with Christ''.

this wisdom in action allows the impartation of rightousness and this is the anointing that will break each sinfiled yoke that binds us to our former strongman.

Comment

a believer does gain confidence to go forwards....

as they allow the work of the cross to florish over them.

The ''preaching of the cross'' is a very misunderstood message alas and religious men don't know how to take advantage of the finishied work of the cross and all of its divine/legal ramifications and what it means in reality.
          The church system keeps the pew ''sinners'' in bondage to sin, famously suggested by their clergy '' the sinners who fall into the hands of an angry god' - a church mentality.

woe woe woe on such preaching, that totally misses the CROSS and its legality.

The true 'preaching of the cross' will bring forth -a new idea of an upward trend of whole new man.

The true understanding of the cross will bring forth divine healing for the whole man..spirit soul and body. amen for it is by His stripes we are healed
          [notice past tense used]
          Yeshua taught .......
          the saving of both soul and body.
          It is true that this mortal body must be transfigured.
          however the truth of the cross is attacked and hated.Satan also hates the Cross because it was Christ’s “death that destroyed him who had the power of death.” (Heb. 2:14)

the cross understood DESTROYS THE POWER OF DEATH amen
          does the cross destroy the devil's intimidation and strongholds in you?
          If you understand the cross correctly satan becomes a very defeated foe within your life.

Comment

I found something out today, that blew my soxs off..................

have u ever heard of A '' PARALLEL UNIVERSE?

I.E.2 UNIVERSES [[REALMS DIMENSIONS] CO EXISTING SIDE BY SIDE..........
            BOTH HAVING THEM SAME STRUCTURE BUT HAVING A DIFFERENT GOD TO RULE THEM....

We were walking in a most wonderfull place today and there was a deja vu
            for my daughter...
            literally "already seen", is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced is happening in 2 places. Those who have experienced the feeling describe it as an overwhelming sense of familiarity with something that shouldn't be familiar at all.

It was then we knew ... how the Kingdom of God works and How the Matrix works and which realm your'e influenced by is LIFE OR DEATH as both realms co-exist side by side.
            '' you live in the world, but do not be a partaker of this world'' is the clue.
            a LIFE REALM - with the God of the Living in control
            or
            A death realm where satan works at his best.
            it depends upon what god ye serve to what realm is your abode.

no one shall understand this revelation UNLESS it is explained by the Holy spirit as the 2 realms co exist side by side.
            One dimension is filled with darkness/ evil with unbalanced motives of destruction.
            The other is the Kingdom of God which is balanced and in harmony with love Joy and peace that are traits of the Saviour of the World.

The Kingdom of God is exactly the same as this world, no different but with the exception all darkness has been removed.

Hebrews 8:5 ►

They serve at a sanctuary that is a copy and shadow of what is in heaven. This is why Moses was warned when he was about to build the tabernacle:
            See to it that you make everything according to the pattern shown you on the mountain."
            a shadow - darkness
            Our world is a shadow version of the real world - ''though i walk thru the valley of the shadow of death i will fear No evil''

a shadow reality
            now you well may shout and scream ''your'e mad Lucy'' - but you see, I have been in the 2 realms...the death realm for a long time but the life realm only for a short time... but nothing compares TO THE REAL REALITY OF HIS ABUNDANT LIFE world where the shadows fade away and new life appears.. amen

THIS SHADOW REALM CONSISTS ONLY OF VICTIMS.
            COME TALK TO ME, WHEN YOU STOP BEING A VICTIM OF ILLUSIONS AND LIES

Comment

2 realms shadow/darkness = matrix..

Originally posted by lucysmith View Post
              have u ever heard of a '' parallel universe?

I.e.2 universes [[realms dimensions] co existing side by side..........
              Both having them same structure but having a different god to rule them....

We were walking in a most wonderfull place today and there was a deja vu
              for my daughter...
              literally "already seen", is the phenomenon of having the strong sensation that an event or experience currently being experienced is happening in 2 places. Those who have experienced the feeling describe it as an overwhelming sense of familiarity with something that shouldn't be familiar at all.

it was then we knew ... How the kingdom of god works and how the matrix works and which realm your'e influenced by is life or death as both realms co-exist side by side.
              '' you live in the world, but do not be a partaker of this world'' is the clue.
              A life realm - with the god of the living in control
              or
              a death realm where satan works at his best.
              It depends upon what god ye serve to what realm is your abode.

No one shall understand this revelation unless it is explained by the holy spirit as the 2 realms co exist side by side.
              One dimension is filled with darkness/ evil with unbalanced motives of destruction.
              The other is the kingdom of god which is balanced and in harmony with love joy and peace that are traits of the saviour of the world.

The kingdom of god is exactly the same as this world, no different but with the exception all darkness has been removed.

A shadow - darkness
              our world is a shadow version of the real world - ''though i walk thru the valley of the shadow of death i will fear no evil''

a shadow reality
              now you well may shout and scream ''your'e mad lucy'' - but you see, i have been in the 2 realms...the death realm for a long time but the life realm only for a short time... But nothing compares to the real reality of his abundant life world where the shadows fade away and new life appears.. Amen

this shadow realm consists only of victims.
              Come talk to me, when you stop being a victim of illusions and lies
              ==============================================================

i am completing the work in you saith the lord. I will separate you from the world.
              Some things which you have thought it acceptable to do and partake in will become darkness to you and repulse you.
              You will not want to identify with the carnal ways of man.
              They will become repulsive to you.
              More and more you will see the darkness of the world and it will repulse you.
              You will not want to associate with them. You will not want to listen to them.
              I am showing you clearly the difference between the holy and the profane.
              No longer will you just go along. You are not men-pleasers; you are chosen to do the will of your father.
              Even now you feel the desire to be separate from the carnal world for it repulses you.
              This will increase my sons”.

all glory to jesus

larry wilson

Comment

the CONDITIONING of the Matrix, fades away, as the CROSS does its finishing work....

The power of the Matrix is impossible to be freed from UNLESS Father has called His disciples into His light/life.
                NOone can become freed by themselves as the darkness is all encompassing and makes them blinded by the god of this realm

Father is freeing His sons today and giving them His life form here and now as they enter into the parallel universe of the Kingdom - here and now............ .

The shadow of the Matrix is being loosed from their inward parts and a new creation is emerging here and now - all ofcourse, according to the prayer '' Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven''.

heaven is not a location but a condition here and now.
                The matrix reality is a lie and these lies based upon limitations from a perspective of devilish lies. THESE lies HAVE SEEDED THEMSELVES into the masses as the truth and their reality.

The parallel universe is LIVING IN THE KINGDOM DAY - here and now - just as Jesus did. amen.
                TWO words could describe this realm -PEACE AND BALANCE in all we do.

and a sentence could be made of the Matrix to say '' I am now non activated to the lie to the con to the tricks of that vile god - I have passed, moved on, not looking back, and left behind the activity of a ghastly lying kingdom.

It is like coming out from dark shadows and into the full sunlight and being bathed in its rays. amen.

Comment

Working...
                X