R.E.P.E.N.T= what's that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R.E.P.E.N.T= what's that?

certainly not the whole story the ''church institution'' called christendom will tell you.
    infact it is best to search out the real meaning for yourself.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

“repent” is the Greek word “metanoeo”.

Metanoeo means.................
    #1- to change your mind;
    #2- reconsider;
    or,
    #3- to think differently.

so what do you have to change your mind about?

how about,
    #1- changing your mind about the way you think and RELEARN REALITY?
    #2- changing your mind, to PUT ON THE NEW MIND CALLED ........the 'CHRIST MIND'

Well, whatsoever you think, you actually NEED TO THINK THE SAME THOUGHTS AS YESHUA, ''THE CHRIST empowered divine THINKER'' TO BE RELEASED FROM CAPTIVITY AND WALK IN VICTORIOUS LIBERTY......

so, Yeshua will come and talk to you about your need to be liberated from your Matrix slavish life of death - He will say ''CHOOSE LIFE?'
    as ' THAT IS HIS MAIN concern - for you to CHOOSE THE SAME TYPE OF LIFE HE KNEW OF AND LIVED IN.

so

regardless of what U think, you need to change or die in sin.

so

the 1st thing Yeshua talks about is ''WHO YOU ARE'' - HE WILL TELL YOU ''you are a spiritual being housed in a wonderfully made human body, all ready and able to walk as He walked as Long as you follow HIM'' and come out from the Matrix for the Matrix only appears real but is not - it is a hypnotic illusion.

IT IS A FAKE DECEPTIVE REALITY AND ONLY HIS SAYINGS AND WORD IS THE TRUTH.

It is the carnal mind (devilish INFLUENCES of the mind) fighting to maintain control and keep humanity hypnotized and living in a world of illusions.
    A SWITCH has to be pulled, so you suddenly see differently and THEN, AS YOUR'E SEEING THIS NEW WAY, YOU R.E.P.E.N. T and turn away from your old ideas and begin your walk into NEW LIFE.

you see you have been tricked by a cruel taskmaster and suddenly you OBJECT then REJECT his influences and Mastery over you.
    THIS IS JESUS, drawing you away from your former thinking and into His *life* thinking ability.
    It is in this position GRACE abounds as your ''spiritual trainer wheels'' ARE PUT ON and you begin to RELEARN everthing by LEARNING to live in THE truth of His kingdom realm......

John the B. said..“REPENT! For the Kingdom of God is at hand!,”
    what was he preaching?
    he was announcing a CHANGE OF ORDER.

what change exactly?
    . the reality of metamorphosis

now i would like you see SEE THE TRUTH of this post.

inside the sentence '' the reality of metamorphosis'' hidden away totally unobservable................... are 2 words...................
    what?

Heathiest
    and
    immortal

Repentance gives a new perception....

at begins to cut away the delusions that seem so real
    i love what Larry Wilson writes... it encourages the saints...

Do not be deceived by politicians and their empty words for they serve not The Lord God. They cannot deliver says The Lord, only I can restore creation from the evil which permeates the world. When I died I fought the powers of darkness and came forth with victory and with authority over all things which Adam lost. I am the Restorer of all things. I am the healer of the breaches. You are entering deeper into troubled days says The Lord, and deceivers will arise with great words and win the acclaim of man. But they are false. Trust no man. Do not put your trust in kings and rulers for they serve themselves. The enemy will seek to deceive through religion, and false gods will abound deceiving many. Nations will become bankrupt as they follow the carnal paths to ruin and destruction. Nations and evil men will continue even greater to spend their resources on armies to promote evil and other nations will exhaust their resources to combat these evil forces. These are the ways of satan as he seeks to destroy My creation. But enough shall be enough. I shall intervene says The Lord with a great and terrible manifestation never seen on the earth. You are in the days of the end of an age. My Kingdom is to come to the earth and the forces of darkness will be bound in chains of darkness for one thousand years of man’s time. My chosen Elect, a new priesthood created by Me shall cause all things done in Heaven to be done in the earth. I have had this planned since satan deceived Adam and Eve says The Lord. Hear My voice. Listen to My Spirit says The Lord. Listen to My anointed prophets. How shall you know them? If you know Me then you shall know them, for their words carry Life. The world does not know Life, only existance between the time of birth and death. But I am Life and My Kingdom prophets have this Life in them and will declare it as a refreshing and balm into creation. I call you to Myself even now says The Lord. I will feed you according to your hunger says The Lord. There are those that know that the world and religion have not satisfied your thirst, yet you have rejected My call for so long. Come and buy of Me without price says The Lord, and I will satisfy you with milk and honey. Some of you hang on to false securities thinking that they will protect you and give you peace. But they are false and can be gone instantly says The Lord. Some are in the grip of fear. Come unto Me says The Lord and I will give you peace. I sound an alarm. My army is in the watchtowers and they warn you says The Lord. Heed My voice and I will open a door for you. Reject My voice and you will go the way of all those that reject Me in this hour. But My Glory will cover the earth and all in that Day shall know that I am The Restorer of All things for they shall see unfolding before their very eyes the recreation of all things in My Name says The Lord”.

Last edited by LucySmith; 05-20-2013, 04:26 PM.

Comment

repentence is to receive a new perspective and change into a new mind.

also- the giving up our old values that have always been an illusion called vanity.

Vanity is not real but only appears to be so.

This walk into repentence, allows the veil of delusions to be removed to see the truth - Ps 82 v 6.
      Psa 82:6
      I have said, Ye [are] gods; and all of you [are] children of the most High.

Now watch as ILLUSION/DELUSION takes over and the masses believe this

Psa 82:7
      But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

so, THE TRUTH PROCLAIMS ''YE ARE GODS'' - yet - the delusion says ''YE DIE AS MEN''
      REPENTENCE, changes our thinking, as a walk back into the immortal nature of our Dear Father, Abba.

Jesus answered them, Is it not written in your law, I said, Ye are gods?
      2 WITNESSES to the truth of who WE are is found in Psalm 82:6 and John 10:34?

Not too many shall believe this and have alternate renderings of ''what the word- Gods mean''
      but the simple fact is ABBA CREATED HIS FAMILY LIKE HIMSELF - kind belongs to kind - If God the Father is Spirit - so is His family now made visible by a clay frame. A GOD MAN VISIBLE IN clay vessel.

but VANITY has allowed men to only see themselves as human without the SPIRIT OF GOD within and moving them as children of the Most high.
      JESUS WAS/IS BOTH MAN AND GOD - that is the truth and Father is bringing His truth out to set the captives free and set them free from their delusions of nakedness and *RE*TURN THEM BACK TO .............LIFE BEINGS.

RE WORDS..................
      if you notice the bible has alot of RE words.
      redeem
      return
      repent
      restore
      renew
      remove
      resurrection
      etc etc - and many more RE words - and RE is to TURN BACK TO.

so i could write a sentence to say '' RETURN BACK TO BEING GODS,'' - this statement would not be a lie but the truth.

did the Saviour happen to mention the same fact?
      rather than believe me - HOW ABOUT YOU BELIEVE HIM?

Comment

Return, redemption, restore, renew, resurrection

Yesterday i went to the largest 'thunder egg mine' in the world.
        I found some and had them cut in 2.
        Once they were cut the inside revealed most beautifull gems and colours but these were all hidden by a very ugly ruff outercasing of stone
        http://www.google.com.au/search?q=th...w=1280&bih=613

the outer man is a vessel to carry the inner spiritual gem [ THE GLORY OF THE FATHER] and learn how to live inside HIS PERSONAL MANIFESTED PRESENCE.
        yes, it is a RE-learning experience to DEFEAT the illusions and deceptions we are all so used to.
        yes, it is hard, however the rewards are easy to understanding.

now
        put those 2 veses Ps 82 and John 10 with what Martha said to the Saviour ''LORD IF ONLY YOU HAD BEEN HERE MY BROTHER WOULD NOT HAVE DIED.''
        as it is written so it is done.

how about the Holy Spirit teaches....

martha said.....

''LORD [MESSIAH AND SAVIOUR AND SON OF GOD AND MAN] if only You had been here [WHERE? = DWELLING INSIDE OF LAZARUS, AS JOHN 15 INDICATES, how? AS LIFE FROM THE VINE] my brother would not have died [WHY? BECAUSE THE SPIRIT OF TRUE LIFE THAT IS NOW DWELLING IN YOU, WOULD HAVE BEEN DWELLING INSIDE LAZARUS AND THIS NEW LIFE FORM IS NECESSARY TO HAVE SO WE DO NOT DIE, BECAUSE WE HAVE RETURNED TO BEING GOD'S CHILD AND SET FREE FROM THE LAW OF SIN AND DEATH - BY YOUR INDWELLING PRESENCE]''

SO how would Lazarus look with this INDWELLING ENCHRISTED MANIFESTATION IN HIM - same as MESSIAH on the Mt of Transfiguration - shine as white light - not naked but R.E.T.U.R.N.E.D. to the glory and power as a spiritual child of the most high

a shining clothed with light, being - a god from on high redeemed into the same image and likeness as the Father of all creation.

JESUS LATER SAID ''REMOVE THE GRAVE CLOTHES from him'' = meaning - remove the illusions and deceptions that allow the carnal mind to murder.
        remove the graveclothes of death- remove them so LIFE CAN APPEAR AND REPENTENCE IS THE HIGHWAY INTO LIFE forever more.

`

Comment

leaving behind the thinking patterns we once had - is the way of repentence.

repentence= is a journey into a new creation world, few pass into.

repentence= is a way into transformational autthority full of divine power, based upon the willingness to be changed into the Order of Melchedezek.

repentence = cannot be sold, purchased nor lectured upon as a religious debate for it is a personal expereince a disciple goes thru and passes out from their death [ all the old ways] into a new life being- perfected and completed in Christ.

repentence = is the stablizing of our new mind, a power mind that only seeks to worship in the spirit of truth forever

despite all religious church ideas and theories REPENTENCE IS NOT FOUND WITHIN THEM..... remember John the B, said to the law abiding Jews of the day - REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND.

repentence is never found in religious circles, for it is a different way, a HIGHWAY INTO HOLINESS and this highway living alters all our perspectives of what we once thought was right.

REPENTENCE Is the altering of all carnal mindedness and its defeat.

=========================================================

As the time approaches for the perfecting of the saints, we begin to see a ''real difference'' happening to ourselves and those around us.
          LIFE IS ACTUALLY APPEARING in all we do, and the enemy rages ofcourse, but hey, the enemy is also defeated.
          how do we know it?
          by stopping the thinking patterns that continually make us victims and by taking authority over all carnal minded Matrix thinking......
          IT IS CALLED OVERCOMING - what? = all contradictions and allowing christ to appear in us

repentence actually DEMANDS a disciple to manifest the divine realm within our lives.

Comment

the walk of repentence is a walk into HEALING...

. REPENTENCE HEALS THE WHOLE 3 parts of a PERSON AS THEY LEARN HOW TO BE COCOONED INSIDE THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
              certainly not the whole story the ''church institution'' called christendom will tell you.
              infact it is best to search out the real meaning for yourself.
              --------------------------------------------------------------------

“repent” is the Greek word “metanoeo”.

Metanoeo means.................
              #1- to change your mind;
              #2- reconsider;
              or,
              #3- to think differently.

so what do you have to change your mind about?

how about,
              #1- changing your mind about the way you think and RELEARN REALITY?

Well, whatsoever you think, you actually NEED TO THINK THE SAME THOUGHTS AS YESHUA, ''THE CHRIST empowered divine THINKER'' TO BE RELEASED FROM CAPTIVITY AND WALK IN VICTORIOUS LIBERTY......

so, Yeshua will come and talk to you about your need to be liberated from your Matrix slavish life of death - He will say ''CHOOSE LIFE?'
              as ' THAT IS HIS MAIN concern - for you to CHOOSE THE SAME TYPE OF LIFE HE KNEW OF AND LIVED IN.

so

regardless of what U think, you need to change or die in sin.

so

the 1st thing Yeshua talks about is ''WHO YOU ARE'' - HE WILL TELL YOU ''you are a spiritual being housed in a wonderfully made human body, all ready and able to walk as He walked as Long as you follow HIM'' and come out from the Matrix for the Matrix only appears real but is not - it is a hypnotic illusion.

IT IS A FAKE DECEPTIVE REALITY AND ONLY HIS SAYINGS AND WORD IS THE TRUTH.

It is the carnal mind (devilish INFLUENCES of the mind) fighting to maintain control and keep humanity hypnotized and living in a world of illusions.
              A SWITCH has to be pulled, so you suddenly see differently and THEN, AS YOUR'E SEEING THIS NEW WAY, YOU R.E.P.E.N. T and turn away from your old ideas and begin your walk into NEW LIFE.

you see you have been tricked by a cruel taskmaster and suddenly you OBJECT then REJECT his influences and Mastery over you.
              THIS IS JESUS, drawing you away from your former thinking and into His *life* thinking ability.
              It is in this position GRACE abounds as your ''spiritual trainer wheels'' ARE PUT ON and you begin to RELEARN everthing by LEARNING to live in THE truth of His kingdom realm......

John the B. said..“REPENT! For the Kingdom of God is at hand!,”
              what was he preaching?
              he was announcing a CHANGE OF ORDER.

what change exactly?
              . the reality of metamorphosis

now i would like you see SEE THE TRUTH of this post.

inside the sentence '' the reality of metamorphosis'' hidden away totally unobservable................... are 2 words...................
              what?

Heathiest
              and
              immortal
              It is in this position GRACE abounds as your ''spiritual trainer wheels'' ARE PUT ON
              Hmm, what happened to this Lucy?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
                Hmm, what happened to this Lucy?
                Well, I guess Lucy has R.E.P.E.N.T.E.D. in the wrong direction.

Comment

Lucy,

1- changing your mind about the way you think and RELEARN REALITY?
                  Does the mind of Christ blaspheme Christ's Holy Spirit too?

Comment

Working...
                  X