''bind up the broken hearted''

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

updated[revelation]

I was meditating on the above post and now i know why NO diseases from Egypt shall be placed upon the Overcomers, as they choose LIFE= A PROMISE for LIFE CHOOSERS.

the whole man has to be made without spot wrinkle or unclean things - diseases of the body are unclean things - also - the whole body is to be made blameless - each 1/3rd section of spirit, soul and body has to be purified and dealt with - so the WHOLE MAN becomes an INCORRUPTABLE being not just parts of him.

THE WHOLE INCORRUPTABLE MAN never corrupts again - why? corruption has ceased,

* the spiritual man made alive and awakened.
    * the soul exitted from all deceptions.
    * the body made whole and freed from diseases by CHOOSING LIFE FOREVER MORE.= quickened to life.

how good is that?

ok next ?

do our bodies ALWAYS have to OPPOSE GOD our father?
    NO.
    ''Who will deliver me from this body of death? ''

THERE IS DELIVERANCE........
    for those who choose life.
    next piece of goodnews..........
    I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse.

Therefore choose life, that you and your offspring may live,

when YOU choose life - it flows to your offspring. amen.

can a believer ''see'' this manifestation in their family

YES YES YES YES and YES.
    THE CHOICE OF ONE - reflects upon others.
    WHEN LIFE APPEARS DEATH MOVES OUT.

its a miracle of life begets life and the promises of LIFE ABUNDANT. [JOHN 10 V 10]

this is a manifestation that is a mystery of life and a LIFE MIRACLE that cannot be denied as a witness and a testimony of overcomers in Christ.

Comment

life abundant is a HEALING medicine [taken 3 times a day]

with a gratefull heart of faith in instant healings.
      the faith of the overcomers and their testimony allows manifested healings so NO diseases kill them, for they have gained divine insight of eating the bread of life.
      eating this bread - is attaining to life abundant.

if life is IN you, HEALTH IS IN YOU.

but some can say '' i dont see this NOW'' - so now we face the real problem called DOUBTING GOD'S WORD IN UNBELIEF.
      hello mother Eve.

Did u know that 'light'' can speed round this world 6 times in 1 second =how long do you think HEALING IS = INSTANTLY u just have to gain wisdom [how to buy gold- rev 3] so that HEALING /HEALTH AND LIFE are constant companions.

THIS IS A FAITHFULL PROMISE.

ofcourse THESE ARE THE HARD YARDS for the carnal minded man AND A GOOD FIGHT OF FAITH for the overcomers - AND THIS experience is the exact same as JESUS HAD TO MASTER in His walk to His cross.

As we obey His sayings MORE HEALTH, MORE ABUNDANT LIFE, MORE DIVINE RICHES descend into our lives - dont ye remember Isaac sent 10 saddle bags on 10 camels, filled with jewels for his bride, who was Rebecka.
      do not expect anything less.

1 such a jewel is the ability to LIVE LIFE- NOW.
      there is NO future in NOW it simply is.

the *divine Now* has everything divinely victorious within it to survive alive in abundance of Kingdom living.

We can learn much from Enoch and how He walked with God and was not.
      Jesus walked with His father too and we see how different He is in action words and ministry from mere men.
      it is no good talkin' about such men - an overcomer IS TO Become such men - and this shall never happen if u follow Nicoliatians

the zeal for immortal life is a work of drawing by the Father - as those who are His are made willing to change Ps 110 v1-4 to change into the order of endless/imperishable life and 1 does not die to get there but remainsalive and immortal =changed by having put off their death and gained LIFE ETERNAL.

our new form of life - is the death knell for the funeral industry.

Comment

TO UNDO the funeral industry from your mind, and reverse the curse + adamic logic....

takes a whole new way of thinking, that seems so contradictary to all former cultural thinking.

There is no good beating around the bush here - it TAKES a great change of mind - called ''putting on the Mind of Christ''- to metamorphoo into a NEW CREATURE.

all former human deceptions called common sense logic must be rooted out and abandoned and left behind as a new quickened holy wisdom takes control as it did inside Jesus.

The anointing of the Holy spirit has to take control in this overcoming war.

So few get this - for it is so personal as strongholds of evil [nations inside us all] are removed and destroyed by continual LIFE BEARING FRUITS CALLED''''' CHOICES'''''' on whom ye will serve.[whose ya Daddy?]

~~~THE TESTIMONY OF THE OVERCOMER IS an immortal culture.

perhaps this new way of choosing and making these LIFE CHOICES, could be likened to the FRUITS OF THE TREE OF LIFE and we are told there are 12 fruits.

When an overcomer ''sees' [get eye salve =Rev 3] the tree of life - the tree of the knowledge of good and evil -fades from their view - it dies, as the law of sin and death is removed from their new way of living - So-sin becomes NO more - this ofcourse is a blessings of abundant life
        what?
        That our desires to eat from this knowledge of evil and good, has died.

She (wisdom) is a tree of life to them that lay hold upon her: and happy is every one that retaineth her.
        Proverbs 3:18

The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.
        Proverbs 11:30

Hope deferred maketh the heart sick: but when the desire cometh, it is a tree of life.
        Proverbs 13:12

fruits - happiness, righteousness, winning souls with wisdom, desires of life. TELL a story from proverbs....
        ofcourse there are 9 fruits of the spirit, to make 12 we need to find 3 others TO HEAL OUR 'NATIONS'

what 3?

For the fruit of the Spirit [is] in all goodness and righteousness and truth.
        notice ''goodness'' is repeated as ''all goodness''.

we have goodness- as a fruit
        we have all goodness- as a fruit.

2 x/s

The goodness of God appears to be the sum total of all of God’s attributes.

The goodness of God maybe viewed as one facet of His glorious nature and character and also the overall summation of His nature and character.
        eph 5 v 9.

ok did Jesus have the sum total of all goodness within Him?
        yes/no/maybe?

so as an overcomer, they allow the requests of their Saviour, for His People to take root within their soul/mind/heart =Jhn 17

Neither pray I for these alone, but for them also which shall believe on me through their word;

Jhn 17:21 That they all may be one; as thou, Father, [art] in me, and I in thee, that they also may be one in us:
        that the world may believe that thou hast sent me.

Jhn 17:22 And the glory which thou gavest me I have given them; that they may be one, even as we are one:

Jhn 17:23 I in them, and thou in me, that they may be made perfect in one; and that the world may know that thou hast sent me, and hast loved them, as thou hast loved me.

Jhn 17:24 Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Comment

Jesus says to become as a little child and learn of Me...............................

I found a word called...................... SLAVESPEAK.................

''slavespeak ''is daily words and ideas in continual use of VICTIMS.
          I.E. - common place words, with fatal results making all earthly men - PROGRAMMED TO LOOSE.
          ''as a man believeth, so he is''

ofcourse these beliefs and words spoken out daily are vital to the continuance of the Matrix and the god of this world.
          these words are like MEAT AND SUSTAINANCE to the devils world.

He WILL expire in FAMINE conditions.
          as example.....
          - when BELIEVER becomes ''as a small child, sitting at Jesus feet to learn His sayings'' , they are removed from adamic slavespeak that murders them,
          why?
          they speak from the views of victims and have a VICTIM mentality.
          however please notice....
          NOTICE = JESUS was never a victim but He walked HIS talk saying ''get thee behind Me, to satan''
          Jesus never allow satan to walk infront of HIM but behind.

Once a believer practices the same mode of living as Jesus, many changes happen and blessings follow, why?

their eyes are opened to the futility of the Matrix, so they walk away from all former deceptions and hypotnic trances created by the carnal minded versions of ''seeing is believing'' under the contolling 5 senses.

here is a PRIME example i found, in ''alice in wonderland'' - how Alice obviously has been RELEASED from her trancelike deceptions that surrounded her..........

"My name is Alice, so please your Majesty," said Alice very politely; but she added to herself, "Why, they're only a pack of cards, after all.
          I needn't be afraid of them!"

...The Queen turned crimson with fury, and, after glaring at her for a moment like a wild beast, began screaming, "Off with her head! Off with--"

"Nonsense!" said Alice, very loudly and decidedly, and the Queen was silent."

-- Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
          i dont know how many readers, shall make the ''connection'' but Alice just said figuratively ''get thee behind me satan'' - and satan was silent.
          [defeated]
          you see , the Matrix is the training ground for wrong thinking, + wrong beliefs that murders people.

the tongues of men speak out their doom and their gloom - as a CULTURAL HABIT with cultural/social ways of thinking.

--------------------------

Father said ''IF YE CHOOSE LIFE, none of the diseases of Egypt shall I put on you''....
          but who shall believe this '' divinely spoken ''nonsense''?
          - you see the earthly man now shall say ''BUT WHAT IF''' as a SLAVESPEAK victim of his society. BUT WHAT IF - is human logic built into men who live outside the divine kingdom realm and have to ''fend for themselves'' in an evil and hostile world.

BUT IF YOU BECOME AS A SMALL CHILD sitting and listening at His feet, YOU BECOME ''KEPT'' by the ROD [christ authority] and staff [ divine caring and sharing] as revealed in Ps. 23.

you become KEPT.
          There is no, 'BUT WHAT IF''s in the word ''KEPT''
          - KEPT MEANS LOOKED AFTER CORRECTLY by His authority and His lovingkindness

you will never make it out of here alive, when the slavish victim mentality oF ''but what if'' REMAINS within your beliefs.

What u have done is DOUBTED GOD's WORD, doubted, ALL HIS PROMISES, doubted ALL HIS RICHNESS AND PROVISIONS over you and accepted the devil's thinking patterns for your life as mother eve did - therefore, this situation, equals one very dead person.

HERE IS WISDOM to think about.
          "It is hard to fight an enemy who has outposts in your head."
          -- Sally Kempton
          its time to CUT OFF the head of the enemy and see him as Messiah did.
          d.e.f.e.a.t.e.d.

Comment

to be delivered from the terror of slavespeak is ....liberty

so do you personally know [as former captive,]u are now free?
            YES.
            it seems as of the door to the Matrix is shut and cannot be re-opened
            why not

because you find it repulsive and an abomination and now WAX STRONG in your spirit not to travel down this path into ruin again.
            the lesson is learnt ''sin does not pay''.
            As you practice His sayings over your daily difficulties, His strength of Life increases as you become BEGOTTEN OF THE WORD.
            IF we look at Job, he didnt understand his test but HE PASSED IT why?
            he did not curse God and die

well none can really curse God - so this means Job did not fall into doubts and unbelief in Gods abillity - and would not ''curse'' HIM.
            therefore Job, received double what he has lost.
            This is a hard part to understand..
            "our carnal mind is controlled by illusions and most dont know it."
            Jesus sayings obeyed break thru the veil of remaining a slave to an illusion that appears very real.

the Psalm said '' THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD, i shall not want'' - that is the truth of Jesus, the good shepherd.
            but people will say '' i am poor, or I need, or, i cannot do that.'' all the trappings of a SLAVE MENTALITY.

LOOK, AT THE WORD,''DEVIL' - we are informed, the devil is ''the father of lies and a murderer from the beginning'' - so wouldnt it be insane to value his attractive illusions? rather than, to stay simple and BELIEVE GOD our father, just as Jesus did.
            Jesus never believed the devil - 3 times He corrected the devils suggestions.

so when you receive injected slavespeak in your mind ''saying I am poor and I will fail, I just know it'' - darling WHO TOLD YOU, YOU WERE NAKED?
            ummm
            JESUS DIDNT say this......He said '' I am the good shepherd WHO LOOKS AFTER HIS SHEEP.''

the devil loves to keep his slaves naked and blind, but Jesus opens the eyes of His people to ''the wiles'' of the devil.'' and shows them how the devil is a defeated foe.
            it seems as if the mind has to be REVERSED - and our eyes see backwards.
            why not live your life as an EXPERIMENT....prove Father Yahweh wrong.........

updated,

who told u- you were naked is the question.?

the man made Nicolaitian church has the same problems - NAKEDNESS.

naked is to be wihout ''clothes'' and clothes are called robes..........
            * garments of salvation = a robe of true freedom
            * robes of righteousness
            * a white robe.
            * adorned with jewels.
            * the wedding garment.
            * a robe of white light
            there is jew a few inferences to ROBES.
            a covering - to cover up a naked condition.

so what is this NAKEDNESS - religion has and all the lost have?
            Last edited by LucySmith; 04-26-2013, 05:20 PM. Reason: updated.................... makedness.

Comment

IF you think a little deeper, than american evangelism and its traditions....

you will see Jesus the Saviour speaking to this form of worship.[man ruled Nicolaitian congregations = all 33,000+ of them]

''I counsel thee to buy of white raiment,
              that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear” (Rev. 3:18).
              the preaching by these people brings even more nakedness and even more shame - Jesus Said this.........
              churches all over this world birthing out more shame and more nakedness and the ignorant swallow up their ''teachings'' as sincere people being duped.

''who told you, you were Naked''?

4 beings are on the list....

God
              Adam
              Eve
              The serpent.

''they saw, they were naked and then sewed fig leaves to cover themselves''
              - so who told them ''you are Naked''?

Jesus is telling all those millions of religious man made people = you are naked.
              so from the beginning to the end =NAKEDNESS REMAINS.

NAKEDNESS MEANS your flesh is exposed - so the guilty pair KNEW IMMEDIATELY, THAT their fleshy selfhood had now appeared as their sense of guilt .
              being GUILTY makes one NAKED AND SHOWS UP the flesh i.e.- the carnal logic that opposes Father's kingdom

if you have been trained up to think denominationalism is ''God Ordained'' when it isnt - you will have a hard time departing from their midst.
              But it is Jesus Himself who is outside these places NOT INSIDE. - but who can hear? only those Messiah draws to Himself His Ekklesia,

so very few hear ' cover your nakedness with white robes'
              so what is this WHITE ROBE -“put on Christ.”

what is CHRIST? - but the divine energy, and the power from on high and action verb, - that allowed Messiah to SHOW THE WORLD of men WHAT *normal* IS for US AND HOW ADAMIC ABNORMAL flesh DESTROYS US all and what an abomination it truly is

Ofcourse, this abomination is alive and well in religious men therefore DELIVERANCE from all evil cannot happen.
              yes, the churches do offer a ''form'' of deliverance but its not the real thing but a FORM only and their nakedness is very apparent.

consider....
              - if Jesus had John the Apostle write this advice approx 1900 yrs ago - THE SAME PROBLEM EXISTED then as it does now.
              few seem to receive this MESSAGE ON THEIR NAKEDNESS correctly and come out from the whore posing as the divine.

If people in all forms of ''christian'' churches today are still naked HOW ARE THEY SAVED AND HOW DO THEY WORSHIP IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH = They dont - so they remain wretched, miserable, naked and blind. AND SIMPLY NON BELIEVERS.

…stark naked…

devoid of WISDOM
              devoid of holy Spirit and power and truth.
              devoid of the spirit of Life as CHRIST IN YOU.
              So the very sad fruit of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil remains intact!

to be set free from this debilitating misery is A JOY UNSPEAKABLE.

EACH RELIGIOUS MAN for 1900 yrs has sewn his own fig leaves to cover is own nakedness -meaning his religious works offered up as a sacrifice of the flesh amount to nothing. THIS FORM MAKES ALL MEN wretched.

the RELIGIOUS may profess but NEVER EVER possess THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

SO to be 'wretched and to be miserable' is A FLESH CONDITION of UNCLEAN LIPS - a FALLEN STATE, AN EVIL RESULT of the flesh as your Lord and Master.

UNCLEAN LIPS - notice Jesus tells this same thing to the Nicolaitians - His advice is truth, the Nicolaitian ADVICE comes from UNCLEAN LIPS.

as this revelation developed in my mind i was amazed as how it paned out.
              ''unclean'' is bible speak for physical death or disease of sin
              the Nicolaitians are speaking out from unclean lips - THIS IS WHY the pews continue to shrivel up and die - they LISTEN TO UNCLEAN LIPS CALLED A FORM OF GODLINESS.

Jesus the Saviour says by using this word 'wretched'.... church person your miserable, your unfortunate, your an unhappy person.
              plus
              A person regarded as base, mean, or despicable and an inhuman wretch".

Also notice each 'founder of any creed'' those who told every who would listen '' we have the truth' ''we are the 1 true church'- all have physically died in their sins and have received their wages - therefore each one, worked thru their flesh and were unable to move out from it and live - why?
              they preached out from death lips called UNCLEAN lips.

ok for the proof....
              You say, 'I am rich; I have acquired wealth and do not need a thing.
              ' But you do not realize that you are wretched, pitiful, poor, blind and naked.
              http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/va...n_billions.htm

or

The Chruch of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints or better known as the Mormon Church is the richest. coming in 2nd is The roman catholic church ,

worlds richest Pastors.
              http://www.therichest.org/celebnetwo...elevangelists/

unclean lips makes unclean pews.
              http://www.cultwatch.com/howpastorsgetrich.html

thinking people ask questions like.....
              I'm wondering why the Church has such a huge amount of wealth, as can be seen in the beautiful buildings and costly objects in them, when Jesus clearly encourages us to sell all of our possessions and give to the poor?
              Wouldn't it be better to use the money to spread the gospel or to feed the many millions of starving people around the globe?

Comment

Messiah says Ye say ''we are rich'',

too true yes, rich in the WORKS OF THE FLESH
                THE FLESH LOVES ITS RELIGION and feels good about itself and its sacrifices.
                until Jesus draws away His people from this whore, no one shall believe they are being duped and remain ignorant and perishing.

Comment

being about the father;s business has deeper meanings...........................

In the kingdom of God, both ministry and business have exactly the same basic foundational purpose. What we each do with our lives involves business/ministry. Before we consider how kingdom business is to be done we must consider God's purpose for our involvement in business or ministry. In the kingdom, the primary purpose of business or ministry is to serve God by providing for the needs of mankind and the world around us.

Kingdom business or ministry is caring for God's people and managing the resources of His earth.
                  by R McGatlin

this is the 1st time I have found the reference to Father's Business and Ministry out to others - and the principles involved. I was happy to see this for I knew this was a true witness on the Saviour's Ministry of how to mend the broken hearted etc, and how to move the eternal life realm of the saviour out into communities.

again a great witness to the Truth.

Kingdom business or ministry is caring for God's people and managing the resources of His earth.

God's love is the primary motivational force of all kingdom business and ministry. Through love, people serve one another.

The love of God will cause us to lay down our lives for our brothers. We will seek to provide for our brothers’ needs.
                  Jesus’ love coming forth in us will cause us to serve one another.
                  We become humble servants and not proud rulers.

I loved this word for it has been my life for well over 30yrs TO SHARE AND TO CARE FOR OTHERS..... but I didnt know it could be called '' a ministry''......if any one comes to us, we all automatically know how to share and care.

The kingdom principle Jesus is teaching here is greater than just giving away some of our surplus to the needy. The principle is that, because of the love of God, we desire to serve and because of the gifts and power of God working with us, our lives become productive. We become highly productive in business activities of manufacturing, farming, building, education, transportation, processing and a myriad of other enterprises providing for the needs of people
                  it does seem as if some people come to stay, and others move on.
                  The ones who stay are faithfull and prosper.

Comment

the SKILLED WORKMEN...............................being about the Father's Business

Moses couldnt construct the Tabernacle himself - Father sent His skilled workmen to assist Moses,[ his name means, the drawn out one] and to get the job done.
                    This workmen were anointed with their own personal SKILLS

It is extremely important to note that Father did not want His things made by someone who cut corners and who had not learned their trade properly.
                    He wanted His tabernacle to be built EXACTLY as He ordered it, and for that to happen Moses would need to use the most skilled workers he could find
                    So, in a business, the good name for excellence must prevail to be a success and to succeed. = all ofcourse leading up to LIFE ABUNDANT, where all things now become possible.
                    The Father's business, encompasses all areas of a disciples life- from head to toe - a spirit of excellence grows and matures to show forth the glory

Comment

Updated.............

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                      Moses couldnt construct the Tabernacle himself - Father sent His skilled workmen to assist Moses,[ his name means, the drawn out one] and to get the job done.
                      This workmen were anointed with their own personal SKILLS

It is extremely important to note that Father did not want His things made by someone who cut corners and who had not learned their trade properly.
                      He wanted His tabernacle to be built EXACTLY as He ordered it, and for that to happen Moses would need to use the most skilled workers he could find
                      So, in a business, the good name for excellence must prevail to be a success and to succeed. = all ofcourse leading up to LIFE ABUNDANT, where all things now become possible.
                      The Father's business, encompasses all areas of a disciples life- from head to toe - a spirit of excellence grows and matures to show forth the glory

===========================

the Father's business.

any business, has to be built upon the will and guidence of Father to last and be a success + to prosper all who work within that business.
                      only upon this foundation can the spirit of excellence be expressed.

NOTICE
                      BOTH Daniel AND Jacob PRODUCED THIS SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE AND SHONE THRU TO BECOME 2nd in COMMAND OF THE kINGS THEY WORKED FOR.

this excellency of Spirit will open the gate into the eternal city, to be about Our Father's business and not need continual correction. Under Father's business plan. none get 'rich' at the expense of others, yet, riches abound just as it was for Moses when everyone gave their gold to help build the tabernacle.“All the materials for the building of the Tabernacle were to be supplied by the people themselves.''

consider this..........
                      In the proportion of the finished tabernacle, the present day value of these materials total more than $13 million

authored BY DeWitt.

*So would this same ABUNDANCE OCCUR today in our lives if we were about the Father's business and working together in harmony for His kingdom and glory.
                      * So would this spirit of excellence manifest under the right conditions here and now?

OFCOURSE.

Comment

by entering into our sabbath rest correctly.... there is a ''work'' that..

begins to manifest and this ''work'' is a gathering of the broken to be fed'' Life abundant,'' even when it is not being preached to them.
                        How strange is this>
                        the Ministry of Life abundant comes from manifesting LIFE ITSELF and somehow people know it.... LIFE BEGETS LIFE and father will send people to HIS LIFE BEARERS.
                        THEIR testimony, and living example, are more powerful than mere words.

Comment

an awesome reality, that becomes ''our testimony''

the true Ministry, is one that has already been lived through first.
                          The truth of divine ministry is woven into a minister of the Gospel, by their experiencing the truth inwardly first.

And I will restore unto you the years that the locust hath eaten and ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the Lord your God, that dealeth wondrously with you: and my people shall never be disappointed." Joel 2:25,26
                          My people shall never be disappointed that is why, they can minister out WITHOUT DISAPPOINTING.

there are steps.
                          1] revelation
                          2] preparation time
                          3] graduate IN THE TRUTH to be A PILLAR OF TRUTH.
                          Therefore you become an awesome minister of the everlasting Gospel because the divine awesome ministry of the Kingdom flows out from within...the same way it all happened with Yeshua.

now my name is LIBERTY....
                          I am now in my new home with my Heavenly Husband, far from the city where the serpent controls the lives of all.
                          I am close to nature and enjoy the continual fellowship of like minded saints.
                          I praise God who has "delivered [me] from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God."

Rom. 8:21

ONLY THE PEOPLE OF LIBERTY CAN MINISTER OUT freedom as they were liberated themselves in all divine reality.

to walk into divine realms, there is an education to pass.

Will you come when I call you?
                          ' When you have your day all planned out, will you give Me the reins and allow Me to interrupt what you thought you should do in exchange for something else I suggest?
                          May I ask you not make any plans at all?
                          When you are in the middle of a project, will you drop everything immediately in response to the whisper of My desire that you come away for a little moment to commune with Me?
                          Will you allow thoughts of heavenly things to supplant all the little anxieties and concerns and idle thoughts that plague your mind?
                          What about your conversation?
                          Will you allow no word of your own making to come forth, ever again, and speak only as the oracles of God?
                          If I asked you to just sit today and visit with Me, you know that would mean that you could not go to work or bake that bread or go to town to do the laundry or a myriad of other things. Would you be willing or would that be expecting just too much?

"Just as you have done with your children, so I do with you. Obedience is only the entrance into a kingdom of which you cannot even comprehend in your humanity. "Filled with all the fullness of the Godhead bodily" is the truth of My little ones' lives. With My fullness in you, what space can there be for your selfishness?"

As the understanding becomes clearer, rebellion and my Self and great fearfulness rise up in an attempt to eclipse the Light given. The choice is quite clearly a choice and one that has a certain end, no matter what that choice is. "Ponder these things in your heart" is what He said to me.

in blessed quietness..

Comment

Our understanding becomes clearer.......................................

Living in the Matrix, each person has their own opinion.
                            Each man is 'right' in his own eyes.
                            most people do not agree with each other's opinions,

Jesus said ''FOLLOW ME'' - and when this happens, each person HAS THE SAME OPINION as Their Saviour.
                            THERE IS NO ONE who walks with a different opinion than, that of the Saviour's and when they meet - each friend is on the exact same page.
                            so PEACE RULES
                            - silence rules as they LISTEN, to the education of the Holy Spirit.

THE 144,000 redeemed of earth, don't have ANY OTHER OPINION but that of the Saviour.
                            Their testimony/belief is the same and it is that = Salvation does not consist of obeying certain laws and getting one doctrine or another correct.
                            It is not the science of getting better.
                            Salvation is a living thing, and it is being translated from one world into another world.
                            Salvation is being saved from something and delivered into something else and walking in that daily reality.

Comment

Working...
                            X