Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unless The Saviour is OUR Teacher, NONE make it out of here =alive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

a body of Light or A LIGHT BODY.

1 meaning on Light - as in weight
    1 meaning - gaining insight by divine revelation
    1 meaning of light - as in illumination
    3 effects from 1 word.

updated..................

the body of light
    the body become light.......................
    as the Believer's DNA changes, the whole body becomes blameless and this blameless body becomes LIGHT as in weight. A LIGHT WEIGHT.

a believer's body is subjected to change as their mind changes into the Mind of Christ,
    our body becomes lighter as in weight.....not losing wieght as in a diet.......... but in its density it become a lighter weight body - to be filled with light as per Jesus on the MT of transfiguration found in Math 17.

This is to be experienced as a reality for a believer to understand ''how my body becomes lighter'' for yourself.
    Ofcourse if u try to explain this fact to most, they will think''your'e weird ''
    however ............ with a little research i found this piece... from the world who are smarter than the churched...[according to the Bible anyways]

New Form Of Humans Being
    Made? DNA, Cellular Upgrades?
    6-17-4

Dr Berrenda Fox provides evidence of DNA and cellular changes in this interview by Patricia Resch...

Dr Fox is the holistic practicioner of the Avalon Wellness Centre in Mt Shasta, California. The Avalon Clinic represents the re-emergence of the ideal of healing as practised on the original Isle of Avalon. Dr Fox has proven through blood tests that some people have actually developed new strands of DNA.

PATRICA RESCH: Berrenda, tell us a little about your background.

Dr BERRENDA FOX: I have doctorates in physiology and naturopathy. During my training in Europe, I also was involved with the media and this still continues in film and management. As you know, I'm working with FOX Television Network to bring about UNDERSTANDING OF EXTRATERRESTRIALS AND THEIR ROLE IN WHAT IS HAPPENING WITH MANKIND at this time. The most well known are 'Sightings' and 'The X Files.'

PR: What are the changes that are happening at this time on the planet, and how are our bodies being affected?

BF: There are major changes, mutations that haven't occurred, according to geneticists, since the time we supposedly came out of the water. Several years ago in Mexico City there was a convention of geneticists from around the world, and the main topic was the DNA change. We are making an evolutionary change, yet we don't know what we are changing into.

PR: How is our DNA changing?

BF: Everyone has one double helix of DNA. What we are finding is that THERE ARE OTHER HELIXES THAT ARE BEING FORMED. In the double helix there are two strands of DNA coiled into a spiral. It is my understanding that we will be developing twelve helixes. During this time, which seems to have started maybe 5 to 20 years ago, we have been mutating. This is the scientific explanation. It is a MUTATION OF OUR SPECIES into something for which THE END RESULT IS NOT YET KNOWN.

The changes are NOT KNOWN PUBLICLY, because the scientific community feels it would FRIGHTEN THE POPULATION. However, people are changing at the cellular level. I am working with three children right now who have three DNA helixes. Most people know and feel this. Many religions have talked about the change and know it will come about in different ways. We know it is a positive mutation even though physically, mentally, and emotionally it can be misunderstood and frightening.

PR: Are these children displaying any characteristics different from other children?

BF: These are children who can move objects across the room just by concentrating on them, or they can fill glasses of water just by looking at them. THEY'RE TELEPATHIC. You would almost think by knowing these children that they are half angelic or superhuman, but they're not. I think they are what we are growing into during the next few decades.

PR: Do you think this will happen to all of us?

BR: Our immune and endocrine systems are the most evident of these changes. That is one of the reasons I work with research in immunological testing and therapy. Some adults that I have tested actually do have another DNA helix forming. Some are even getting their third. These people are going through a lot of major shifts in their consciousness and physical bodies, because it is all one. In my opinion, the Earth and everyone here is raising its vibration. Many of the children born recently have bodies that are magnetically lighter. Those of us that are older and choose to change have to go through many physical changes.

PR: What causes change in bodies born with normal two strand DNA?

BF: The easiest way to mutate our DNA is through a virus. Consequently viruses are not necessarily bad. Viruses live only on living tissue. DNA viruses like Epstein Barr and the Herpes #6 change cellular structure. The retro virus HIV is not a DNA virus. Instead of mutating the body, it actually eats it up. Most people who go through this process and come out the other side have a new profession, a new way of thinking, or at least a starting of a new way of life.

Even though they may feel really sick, tired, or hopeless at times, it is a gift. They are being given a chance to change their DNA structure and their body into a lighter, healthier body that can see them into the next generation. The angels that are being seen are signs that we are shifting. As I understand it, WE HAVE UNTIL ABOUT 2012 TO COMPLETE THIS PROCESS.

PR: What other changes should we expect to see?

BF: There will be no disease, we will not need to die. We will be able to learn our lessons not through suffering but through joy and love. The old system has to crumble away, and is not doing that without putting up a big fight. So you have all the wars; a lot of the medical type of healing is not working; the government is not working. A lot of the old paradigms can no longer exist, yet are fighting to be maintained, but there is no doubt that it is changing.

Those of us who have chose to live at this time are the forerunners of almost a new species. It is human, yet we are at the same time actually manifesting heaven on Earth. We are receiving extra help from masters and extraterrestrials, angelic beings, and learning to go inward. The more we are able to go in and listen to that quiet voice, the more we are in tune with the changes that are happening.......................
    cont,@
    http://rense.com/general53/dna.htm

[ofcourse the Matrix, does try to copy the divine kingdom but never gets the divine results of reversing the curse of adam and the flawed values].

some more on changes,'
    http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread648882/pg1

unless u have been there doing that - you will not believe it.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 03-28-2013, 09:15 PM.

Comment

the sin of sins is our unbelief...

Father cannot seem to work in our unbelief.
      Therefore this cursed element must be removed forever....how?
      Father will allow a contradiction to enter into our lives, and it is only healed when wisdom and understanding are opened up so we ''see'' the spiritual kingdom that will heal this contradiction...
      as example.
      Father allowed all the giants to be seen by the hebrews so they became afraid and turned back into the Matrix, and only Caleb knew how to cross over and believe God, so the giants were defeated.
      - same thing still happens
      - same principle at work for each generation - the sin of unbelief is exposed.
      if unbelief remains so does death
      our ''belief'' is tested, by contradictions, but the contradictions are a delusion, likened to hypotism.
      Our DNA and our ''light body'' is put on as a believer escapes from their personal unbelief.

not too many do.

why?
      their religion and their traditions voids NT divine belief and voids eternal life.
      they celebrate their easter in unbelief. thinking they are ''believers'' but the glory of the Lord has long departed..... to produce blindness, wretchedness, misery and nakedness.

doubting is an evil legacy from mother eve.... as she doubted God's word... therefore it is best to follow only Jesus sayings and live.
      forget all except the sayings of Jesus and live.

Comment

It is very difficult to separate a man from his religion....why>

because each man does what is right in their own eyes.

The goodnews is = on earth there are a species called a new creation that are different from the Matrixed human and his religions. Yes, this new creature has an advantage others dont...
        what?

Song of Solomon 7:10
        "I am my beloved's and His desire is towards me."

We all see, the shaking that is going on outside in the world, but there are tremendous dealings going on among Father's apprehended ones and these dealings are progressive for those who are called to that high calling realm.
        These ''dealings'' are going to get deeper and more intense, as the days go by, so Father tells His people ''My desire is towards you''.
        You haven't misheard, nor misunderstood this promise YOU KNOW you are His desire.
        The deepening intimacy with Father, changes our whole motivation and desire. It changes everything as the matrix fades away and becomes no more- IN OTHER WORDS- a believer is no longer offended by the matrix and its values nor its people.

BTW It is in our very best interests to walk with God like Enoch did ,
        It is a foolish man who walks contrary to God .. have you heard what happens?

"And if ye will not be reformed by me, but will walk contrary unto me; [notice this]
        Then I will also walk contrary unto you, and will punish you yet seven times for your sins .
        And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me; Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and 1, even 1, will chastise you seven times for your sins''
        Personally i dont wish.....
        to be contrary,
        nor in His fury,
        nor receive punishments... so i seek His face each day for my redemption and true NT salvation on His terms. amen.
        So by doing this i noticed i am very blessed in Him by His grace alone, and also that His desires is towards me.
        In other words, the Spirit has a desire.
        The Spirit is not passive.
        The Spirit has a desire for holiness, for purity and for righteousness, and it is contrary my fleshly desire. however CHANGES HAPPEN WHEN HIS HOLINESS IS ABLE TO MANIFEST OUT. This state helps believers hold the actual Christ mind and see life as Christ would see it.

Comment

being EMPTIED OUT from all former adamic slavery......and into transition of the 1st

fruits, is a pathway to a great adventure.
          The transition period is the time of changes as the Matrix fades from view and the Kingdom realm overtakes a believers values.
          The changes are inward as the Word of Jesus sayings takes PRE-eminance over our former choices and decissions.

are we doubtfull still?
          are we faithfull
          are we lovers of the word?
          are we anxious still?
          we are afraid and deny the Saviour in our walk together?
          are we becoming blameless in spirit soul and body
          are we escaping from being a victim etc etc...
          are just some signposts into a believers completeness or NT perfection
          and ARE WE BEING K.E.P.T.
          now that is the question!!!!

kept, from having our burdens still overcoming us?
          kept, in His sabbath
          kept, in His rest. how?
          THE SECRET OF hIS REST is able to give HIM charge of our burden, the rest we have is, WE ARE NOW K.E.P..T IN HIS SHEPHERDING regardless of our situations.
          the objec of being k..e.p.t. is to walk by faith for what is not of faith is sin,
          ofcourse - this new way of living is climate of upheaval and change that we see the Father bringing forth teaching and a deeper understanding of the realm of the Spirit + A BELIEVER finds the prophecy in the New Testament being quickly displaced where Christ spoke that the children of the world were wiser, than the children of light.
          Christ was not speaking of the ways of the world's system, but of the knowledge of the spirit, and the true principles which govern the realm of God's kingdom.

Comment

each placed in an order of creation....................and cannot cross over.

2 interesting points......

A rock can never cross to become a fish
            A carrot cannot cross to become a bird
            a man cannot become eternal - till He is born again to receive liberty in salvation.

there are laws in creation that cannot be crossed.
            righto....
            so it comes as a new surprise that man now is creating humans with machines inside them to create a ''perfect race of a ''MANMACHINE'' combo.

as Our mighty Father of Glory is completing His new creation the devil is also creating his manmachine creation.......
            Scary scientific programs now underway within strong political undercurrents largely escape public notice, despite their posing huge questions about the fate of humanity. Tom and Nita Horn authored an insightfully researched book to warn us of a near-future paradigm shift in human society, a frightening plan to replace us “unenhanced” naturally reproduced humans as obsolete. Through Forbidden Gates we find Transhumanism is afoot!

“How genetics, robotics, artificial intelligence, synthetic biology, nanotechnology, and human enhancement herald The Dawn of Techno-Dimensional Spiritual Warfare.”
            What it means to be human is called into question. Do you suppose the fuss about population reduction, abortion, sterilization, euthanasia, famine, pandemic, and “rationed” heath care plays any role in replacing us all with genetically engineered chimeras more servile and efficient?
            Why promote us being “dumbed down” and childless?
            http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/leadstory116.htm

shall it be that man/machine human shall ''compete'' with the manifesting divine sons and daughters of Our Father''.................. something to wonder.

cont...genetic engineering.................
            Professor Hugo De Garis, an artificial brain designer, goes a bit further declaring “The prospect of building godlike creatures fills me with a sense of religious awe that goes to the very depth of my soul and motivates me powerfully to continue, despite the possible horrible negative consequences.”

ummmm so now let me move you into the next newsy piece.
            http://www.digitaltrends.com/cool-te...45-initiative/

How one Russian millionaire wants to save the world … with immortal cyborgs

but wait, there is more...........

http://updatednews.ca/2013/03/25/sci...om-extinction/

its called DE-extinction.
            Scientists want to bring 22 animals back from extinction.....

Last weekend at a TEDx conference in Washington DC sponsored by National Geographic, scientists met to discuss which animals should be brought back from extinction. They also discussed the how, why and ethics of doing so.

They called it ‘de-extinction‘.

A cover story for this month’s National Geographic explains how de-extinction rests on a relatively simple premise: it involves taking old DNA samples, reassembling them into a full genome which is then injected into embryonic cells which have had their own DNA taken out, and then finding a suitable living surrogate to give birth.
            .......................continued.........

Comment

a very edifying word

This is a word from Larry Hodges, especially for those who are troubled and afflicted in their bodies…

''We need not think it strange when, as we are hearing in this present hour, many are being attacked in their bodies. For, no sooner is the Dragon cast out of the heavenlies than he is cast down to the earth. No sooner is he cast out of our heavenlies but he is cast into the realm of our earth. Still, we are not to fear nor be dismayed at his roarings or threats, for as the Lamb has redeemed us in our spirits and souls, He shall not be satisfied until He has also reclaimed the body. That is the full redemption spoken of in Romans 8:23, and the privilege of them that follow Him whithersoever He goeth. As there can be no victory won without a battle fought, so it is through such an onslaught from the enemy that we shall finally expel him from this last dominion of the senses. Remember, it was through death that Jesus gained the mastery over death. The very word, overcomer, has no meaning without obstacles, impediments and hindrances. Many in this hour are finding themselves being severely tried in the area of their bodily health.
              Many are suffering pain of all sorts and some even make their pass through death
              . It is all a part of that battle in which the last enemy, even death, is overcome. We are to find our repose in faith, not looking at the outward appearance nor listening to the voice and counsel of Reason, but having our faces fixedly turned to Mt. Zion, let us set our gaze upon Christ Jesus, our Forerunner in these things, who is our Pattern and only reason for hope; rejoicing even in tribulation that the crown of life is ours through Him.''

the hard yards have to be walked out TO '''BE'''' a life being

Comment

lay Aside.,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, DEATH?

Hebrews 12:1, we are to “lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us
                WHAT OF DEATH?
                CAN U ''LAY side the uncleaness of sin and death'' on earth?

ofcourse - how?
                by learning how to overcome THE LAST ENEMY - by overcoming your ''little enemies'' [those small foxes of sin that destroy the vine [Christ] first
                = the longsuffering process of learning to LEAN on the arm of the beloved as you walk OUT FROM THE WILDERNESS.

Yeshua said to some ''Go and sin no more''.
                He always repeats His commands to each generation of disciples.

Comment

Have you LAID ASIDE EACH WEIGHT? HAVE l?

we must, FOR IF WE DONT we die IN sins.

We have to realise human beings are abnormal when compared to their Parent and creator ABBA.
                  Because we are used to this world and its values and come from a long line of families with the same values, few will consider this state as ABNORMAL and INSANE.
                  Humans are educated into insane beings from the beliefs and vultures of this Matrix world.

Ofcourse most will never consider their insanity as deadly to them - the religious least of all.
                  Ofcourse most will never consider how to defeat an unseen enemy that is intent upon their slaughter and horrid demise.
                  Ofcourse most will never consider they are blinded by the god of this world - including the religious pew people.

The real trouble is MENTAL.
                  The mind has been programmed towards wickedness there are little tracks in the brain, like groves, that all bad habits make and the nature of a man can be seen in his bad habits and evil conduct.
                  - Jesus tells us this very thing '' Not all who call me, Lord Lord''......etc. they were turned away for they had not learn the divine education on ''how to overcome all things'' correctly and live in the victory over sin.

so here is the truth of the matter = lay aside each weight................. that is wisdom.
                  have you done this?
                  if not why not?

here is an edification from Larry wilson of australia.....
                  The Lord has scattered the Seeds of Election across the world and as it were these seeds took root in the hearts of those who would hear.
                  In whose hearts was a burning for His presence and His Glory and these did He gather and bring as one into His secret place where they will stay until formed into His perfect Image.
                  They shall come forth from the womb of His church the womb of Jacob and they shall inherit not as from the death of a testator but from the very Immortal Life of the Great I Am who speaks to you now.
                  This many membered company of seeds will come forth as one body of the Elect of The Lord and appear in an awesome display of the Hand of the Lord who is forming them at the seat of His Mercy and Glory and many shall fear as they see the Voice of the Lord. This seed will be the ensign of the Lion of Judah and shall be planted on His High Mountain to signify that this is the Day of The Lord and His will shall be done on this earth as it is in the Heavenly realms. This time He shall again appear in a people and as one reads the will of a testator so shall the Lord declare from His Heavens, “These are My Sons prepared for the Restoration of all Things Unto Me, hear them”.
                  Mention of them is hidden throughout the Bible but they have not been seen.
                  Israel of old and the church today have looked for the satisfaction of temporal and personal needs and building the temples of Nimrod and in so doing have missed the bigger purposes of God.
                  The terrors that plague the earth today from the hearts of evil men and satanically controlled false religions will not be defeated in the church day.
                  The earth travails waiting the revealing of the Sons of God and they shall come forth from the womb of the dawning of the morning of the day of Jesus exaltation. The Rider of the White Horse shall lead His army as they disperse into the earth with authority and Word which shall bring the healing of the nations. The scourge of the hatred of evil religions will be cleansed heralding the Salvation of the Lord as their false gods are exposed and their weapons will be turned into plough shears.
                  The Lord would say to His church which is labouring with words and exhortations of good intention that these evils will only cease when satan himself is bound and this is laid down for the Kingdom Day of Jesus when the followers of the Rider of the White Horse shall condemn him to the chains of darkness for one thousand years.
                  Many in the church are following world events and searching for reasons and solutions as their hearts fear for their lives. The Lord says to you to rather see that you are pregnant with His seed.
                  Pray for the birth of His Elect.
                  You have not known that you are with seed, and as when a mother discovers this and turns her attention to the coming birth so do the same. Turn your prayers to His Appearing and the birth of His Elect for surely it shall come. You can embrace this exhortation or receive it in Truth”.

Comment

when a disciiple of Yeshua practices THE TRUTH

they MANIFEST THE TRUTH to the world.
                    THE TRUTH now being released, halts the effects of ''groaning creation'' around that disciple for TRUTH IS A 1st PRINCIPLE where as ''groaning'' is only secondary and fading away.
                    It is astonishing to see TRUTH AT WORK AND ASTONISHING TO SEE TRUTH MANIFESTING ITS PRESENCE upon those around.

SO~~~ the practice of Truth will manifest the Powers hidden within the Truth.

In the Ekklesia of Yeshua, the Maturity of His dsiciples, empowers them to do more than "hear truth," it enables them to "become Truth!"

if you dont live inside the truth - you can test yourself..........

how?

It's when Truth is not lived *IN*-then one becomes open to the false intent of religious spirits, + fear, lusts and all perverse behaviours that kill them stone dead.
                    THE religious DEAD HAVE ALWAYS BELIEVED in A religious set of LIES.

ofcourse there is no place for a scheming, pathological and entirely predictable liars like the churches of satan ''tagged christian''.

Comment

becoming the truth - by living the truth - ofcourse empowered by....

the indwelling christ. amen.

Receiving the revelation is prophetic of the will of the Father over your life.
                      Remember - the 2 disciples on the road to Emmanus and how to lord ''opened the scriptures'' to them and their HEARTS BURNED AND THEY RAN to tell the others.
                      Well - the Saviour does the same to His Ekklesia disciples.
                      THE REVELATION is worked thru, till it becomes THE TRUTH WITHIN that disciple......

It could be called a "transformational becoming" that is brought forth by the Prophetic Insights of Father
                      Each day a believer achieves the will of the Father in their lives, as they surrender up their will to HIM. how?
                      their new mind is sculpured into THE DIVINE MIND.
                      WHY?
                      Jesus is the person called THE TRUTH and He said ''the day will come when they worship the Father IN spirit and IN truth.''
                      THE NEW MIND in His Believer wears THE TRUTH like a robe. .... or .....a helmet of SALVATION.

Father UNROOTS the carnal mind and settles HIS BELIEFS in His people.
                      this DIVINE SHAKING is for a divine purpose.
                      the new Mind produce new thoughts.
                      plus
                      New thoughts produce new emotions.
                      plus
                      New emotions produce new actions, which in turn, produces New divine atmospheres.
                      see John 10 v 10.

A BELIEVER KNOWS they live and are alive WITHIN THE FATHER'S WORLD. YESHUA makes sure of it.
                      how BY MANIFESTING the revelations within their lives.

Comment

to understand MANIFESTING His Presenec is to BEcome His life realm......

to Become LIFE ATMOSPHERE = TO BECOME his divine energy
                        THE WORD - is the ENERGY - that is why Jesus gives us His secret ''Those who obey MY Sayings SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH''.
                        His word is divine energy = life energy.

there is a difference between CREATED and BE-GOTTEN.
                        - BE -GOTTEN is a new race - as it IS THE CHRIST SUBSTANCE OR ESSENCE OF DIVINE POWER.
                        His word obeyed, BEGETS a new species called a NEW CREATURE and this race is a ''LIFE'' CREATURE.

This word obeyed is LIKE A MAGNET into the unlimited ability of the divine. this life atmosphere is an immortal power that births out endless life/imperishable life.
                        Transformation IS NEEDED TO BE BE-GOTTEN of the Word.
                        how?
                        By Looking upon the Word daily as this creates obedience and power - like Caleb had as ''he sat at the entrance to the 'tent of meeting'.
                        He knew how to enter into the promised land. ONLY HE DID AND NO OTHERS of that generation....Joshua DIED BUT NO RECORD IS FOUND OF CALEB'S death and burial.
                        Caleb had a line of genes or a genetic code of - begats- a genetic line for those who understand HOW TO ENTER IN.
                        But because my servant Caleb has a different spirit and follows me wholeheartedly, I will bring him into the land he went to, and his descendants will inherit it.
                        ASK...did these descendants inherit the land or something else?
                        Caleb had a genetic code formed within himself '' one of a different spirit and follows Me wholeheartedly'' - this is stamped upon his DNA - for '' as a man thinketh so he shall be'' and so his descendants are ''coded'' - too.
                        Caleb had another spirit; not only a bold, generous, courageous, noble, and heroic spirit, but the Spirit and influence of God, which then raised him above human values and earthly fears.

this assessment of Caleb is found in Numb. 14 v 24.
                        In bible numerics # 14- is double perfection or the double anointing of the 1st fruit company.
                        In bible numerics # 24 - is the royal priesthood, the elect of God,
                        therefore we have a witness to the character and fate of Caleb. amen

here is his walk.
                        God shewed him the way he was to take and the line of conduct he was to pursue, and he filled up this line, and in all things followed the will of his Maker.

coded in Caleb's DNA are these elements of character - so AN INHERITANCE becomes possible.
                        coded in Caleb's DNA is VICTORY [not victimhood]
                        Caleb never magnified the number and strength of the adversaries.

Comment

Yeshua said..''i come to bring you abundant life ''John 10 v 10...

the religious Masses have been re-programmed by the satanic institution called 'the church' to make this LIFE void.
                          THEY DENY LIFE and so they worship another Jesus who is NOT the NT life giver..... and not the King of Glory who sets the captives free.

what captives -?
                          THOSE WHO REMAIN TRAPPED INTO A LAW OF SIN AND DEATH.

t.r.a.p.p.e.d. in a LAW and a law is impossible to be loosed from - a NT Saviour is needed to RELEASE these captives.
                          but who shall believe such a Man?

few

Jesus told the truth - FEW FIND ETERNAL LIFE -SO WHAT DO ALL THE OTHER PEOPLE FIND? -

THE BREATH OF LIFE - IS EVERYWHERE - not one person in this realm, lacks air it is abundant.
                          the body renewed every 7 yrs, people receive automatically a new body - a complete new renewed body. every cell renewed and young.

however...............
                          Unless Father has personally told you - ''I give you the gift of eternal life'' - No man shall believe it and even then some still die knowing of it

totell of it as a revelation and die.? ummmmm.

infact, it is very depressingly sad, facing this contraditction. But Father comforts His people by saying................

BUT THERE IS A WAY - I made it SO SIMPLE and SO EASY TO UNDERSTAND................

Jesus said 'those who keep MY sayings shall never see death''

Therefore to LIVE AS JESUS LIVED in the NT and have all of His advantages- KEEP HIS SAYINGS and if you cannot - pray to do this and give your inabilities over to HIM TO FIX,
                          [math 11 v 11, 28-30]

Walking into Life IS A PROGRESS.
                          YES, you are changed in a twinkling of an eye, but the HOLY walk still has to be WALKED IN AND our TRANSFORMATION WORKED OUT FROM THE INSIDE TO THE OUTSIDE.

from larry wilson [australia] edification.

“AT HIS RIGHT TIME”.

“My Faithful ones, I am the Almighty Al Shaddai who has called you. I am the All-Sufficient One who has watched over you all your life. I know that you have been in wilderness experiences, some of you for many years. You have experienced rejection and the pain of total sacrifice to Me, you have forsaken worldly opportunity for Me, and you have never forsaken Me. I have never forsaken you although at times you have felt alone. But all the time I have kept you and given you to drink from the River of Life. You are special to Me. You are a delight to Me. I have an appointed time for you and you know in your hearts that you are soon to be revealed as My Beloved Sons. You will share that revelation like The Father revealed Me. I am equipping you to show forth My Glory to the world, and you will speak forth a New Word in the land. But this is not a new word, only a word that has been hidden as men’s eyes have grown dim and their ears have become dull. But you shall stand in My Name and speak forth that which will be Life. I shall turn people and as they seek Me they shall find you for that which you speak will be Pure Word. Lift up your eyes and behold for the Eternal High Places and the Everlasting Hills are yours. All that you have stood for, all that you have believed will come to pass. Rejoice for the Lord your God is with you. The time is coming for your birth so strengthen yourselves in Me that you may come through the womb of the morning. Men will marvel at you for you have within you the healing of the nations.

Comment

Working...
                          X