Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unless The Saviour is OUR Teacher, NONE make it out of here =alive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless The Saviour is OUR Teacher, NONE make it out of here =alive.

Each day, a new revelation comes, and it seems 2 fold,

#1 - to learn how to escape correctly from the sting of death.
    #2 - how to gain a thought life that is NO longer dealing with carnal minded issues.

an example....
    when Neo of the Matrix fame, heard the message to ''come out'' from the Matrix, his first lesson he experienced was to be plugged into a computer so that this action changed his thought life as he was REPRORAMMED to think differently than he did once before.
    Yet with this re-programming he still went back into the matrix to confront the evil agents, but he still ran away from the 3 agents knowing they would kill him.
    So even though Neo, understood the reprogramming, he didnt have enough power to kill them.
    UNTIL
    He had died to the effects of the Matrix and was NO longer influences by this lesser abnormal realm.
    this whole film, is a type of visual parable and shows the training up of Jesus disciples [in a simple way] so that THESE DISCIPLES become the Image of Jesus himself in Ministry and deeds.

When we FOLLOW JESUS sayings, he said '' we shall never see death'' why? because His sayings are how He lived upon earth and made Him as He is.

as an example....

Jesus said ''be anxious for nothing'' so if we worry and panic we havent learn how to exit from the Matrix.
    Jesus said ''dont be afraid'' so if we fear anything, have phobias, panic attacks, depressions anything for us to fear WE REMAIN in the Matrix.
    WE JUST HAVE A RELIGION WITHOUT the power of TRANSFORMATION.

the truth is IT IS NOT WHAT WE KNOW but by how much we are tranformed by corrrect JESUS STYLE knowing -= that separates the Elect.
    While the Matrix [called vanity in the bible] binds us to it, even in a small way JESUS IS NOT our LORD.
    religion is not Godly
    religion does not make GODLY MEN
    religion is a curse founded upon the carnal mind.

THE ONLY WAY to become '' we who remain'' is to UNDERSTAND how to escape PERMANENTLY from the Matrix [vanity] impartations we all have inherited.

''be still and KNOW I AM LORD''

the Elect are prepared by the Word and thoughts of THE SAVIOUR'S CHRISTLIKE spirit.
    Unless a person is completed and transformed by this Christ spirit , here and now - they dont possess the FULLNESS OF SPIRIT and therefore cannot overcome death and all its carnal laws of decay.

The goal of the elect is possess the fullness -= this action is the only one that REPRODUCES THE IMAGE OF CHRIST.
    TO POSSESS THIS TRUTH, a disciple has to pass many testy + firey trials as this is a LEARNING REALITY/experience. TO TALK is not enough - ITS THE WALK THAT DELIVERS a person from the sting of death.

so

there are practical applications to be taken

THE MOST SUCCESSFULL application is the learning on ''BE STILL AND KNOW I AM LORD''.
    whats that mean?

When a war breaks out in your mind, on some issues you have - satan's evil imaginations are manifesting - however satan's realm is vanity, so the revelation is to draw away from carnal worries and evil and be still saying FATHER INTO YOUR PRESENCE I COME'' and this action allows the father's spirit to manifest in you and then HEAL YOUR PROBLEMS.
    see satan SHALL MAKE YOU GO ROUND AN ROUND and get no where with your weakness but once the SPIRIT OF FATHER IS BIRTHED OUT BY HIS APPEARING IN YOU satan flees.

now ofcourse ''one robin doesn't make a summer''... so this whole scenerio has to be replayed over and over TILL YOU ARE DELIVERED from evil.
    YOU CANNOT DELIVER OTHERS, till you are first delivered yourself.

dont tell me about your belief BUT CERTAINLY TELL ME 'BOUT your deliverances and transformation.

Comment

remain childlike , simple and have an open heart........................

then notice the transformatiuon in your life.
      how?
      the key is saying and living in the postion of ''''NO'''' SATAN i shall NOT do it....'NO NO NO NO...satan I SHALL not be deceived any more...

NO NO NO NO satan i shall stand with my Saviour over this circumstance and DEPEND only upon HIM, and His promises.

NO NO NO NO!! satan i shall no longer have evil imaginations over that problem, My God takes care of all my needs.

NO NO NO!! satan I choose Christ and all what His word tells me...I do things His way now, not yours that intimidates me.

NO NO NO!!! satan i shall NOT be bequiled like eve was...doubting Gods Word called truth.

NO NO NO!! satan, i shall not fight with this person, it is vanity and sin, i shall forgive...like My Saviours word tells me, even IF i dont feel like it i shall die to this problem and give it rest in Christ, for He shall heal this rift.

NO NO NO!!! satan i have NO ideals outside of my KING. HE alone is now MY IDEAL, I shall NOT be a traitor.

NO NO NO!! satan i shall not choose evil to gain postion for myself, your world is a lie and liars are loosers.

NO NO NO!!! satan i shall not give into your pressure for i stand WITH MY King holding fast to His hand...as he holds me in His stength over this trouble, I rest from it, He askes me to GIVE TO Him all MY WOES.

NO NO NO!!!! satan i shall NOT surrender into your will over this matter.

LEARN TO SAY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO and mean it...
      these are the keys that DEFEAT satan with each snare learn to SAY NO..
      NO NO NO.. such a little word, with such a BIG MEANING..
      this little word NO will give you a BIG BRIGHT FUTURE in Christ eternally

Comment

ok allow me to become practical please......................

every person belonging to a ''church /creed/tradition'' die.
        NO one escapes physical death and all EXPECT TO GO TO A HEAVEN and be saved from hell.

church religion kills LIFE IN THE SPIRIT for if it did not all the founders of religious creeds and sects would have been converted, born again by being quickened into LIFE - WHAT LIFE ? SPIRITUAL LIFE the exact same life of Abba our father manifesting daily in their lives.

so what went wrong?

none LEARNT TO SAY NO to their devilish carnal ways of thinking - for this is the mojo that kills and slays and murders THE PENTECOSTAL, THE SABBATHARIANS, THE JW'S and THE BAPTISTS, THE METHODISTS AND THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND BELIEVERS, THE ROMAN CATHOLIC and the 33000 other brand name religionists who BELIEVE the gospel INCORRECTLY and have never MASTERED THE divine ability to SAY NO ''GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN'' successfully.
        each man does what is right in his own eyes and dies to ''his right way of thinking'' never to understand A ''MURDERER from the beginning'' was intent on his demise

The church style of religion lines up a person to be murdered by 'the murderer from the Beginning''
        as do all carnal minded human beliefs. PEOPLE ARE STALKED by the grim reaper - be they methodists, baptists, roman catholic or hundreds of other assorted sects/traditions/creeds- it makes NO difference as they remained slaves to carnality and vanity and ''did what was right'' to their carnal belief..... SIN KILLED THEM STONE DEAD.
        however, there is a new race of being, a new creation appearing, even so they be few in numbers they are emerging from their cocoons as giant eagles of spirituality and are arising up in the newness of life in christ Jesus.

None HAVE THE TRADITIONAL teaching from he dens of satan as all have been set free from this form of bondage and DELIVERED AS THEIR SAVIOUR WAS DELIVERED AND BECAME THE DELIVERER.

SO HOW DID THEY DO IT? BY SURRENDER..... to a higher belief.

they are taught by Himself and not man - therefore they are His workmanship and not man made BUT hand MADE OF THE LORD AND WEAR HIS ROBES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Each day they live in the revelation [rhema] word of godly advice and each day they travel the road called a Highway and the S.A.V.I.O.U.R removes the stones [weakness] that stumble them and make TRUE LIFE VOIDED by unbelief.
        THEIR FATHER GOES BEFORE THEM and so they overcome all their enemies inc. physical death

The rhema word puts a rod of iron up the spine of all the Ekklesia - so they can rule and reign, with this rod of iron..... so what is it?
        THE ABILITY TO BREAK THE YOKE that enslaves them to their weaknesses.
        THE ABILITY TO SAY NO to their tormentor.
        daily these people are removed from the Matrix conditions till that day comes WHEN THE DOOR IS SHUT on vanity and these believers become 'WHO IS THIS, COMING UP OUT FROM THE WILDERNESS, LEANING, ON THE ARM OF THE BELOVED''.

dont EVER TELL ME,about your doctrines please.... BUT SURE, tell me how you have ascended enough to deliver others as you have been delivered yourself.

Comment

you cannot transfer ANY of your old beliefs......................................

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          every person belonging to a ''church /creed/tradition'' die.
          NO one escapes physical death and all EXPECT TO GO TO A HEAVEN and be saved from hell.

church religion kills LIFE IN THE SPIRIT for if it did not all the founders of religious creeds and sects would have been converted, born again by being quickened into LIFE - WHAT LIFE ? SPIRITUAL LIFE the exact same life of Abba our father manifesting daily in their lives.

so what went wrong?

none LEARNT TO SAY NO to their devilish carnal ways of thinking - for this is the mojo that kills and slays and murders THE PENTECOSTAL, THE SABBATHARIANS, THE JW'S and THE BAPTISTS, THE METHODISTS AND THE CHURCH OF ENGLAND BELIEVERS, THE ROMAN CATHOLIC and the 33000 other brand name religionists who BELIEVE the gospel INCORRECTLY and have never MASTERED THE divine ability to SAY NO ''GET THEE BEHIND ME SATAN'' successfully.
          each man does what is right in his own eyes and dies to ''his right way of thinking'' never to understand A ''MURDERER from the beginning'' was intent on his demise

The church style of religion lines up a person to be murdered by 'the murderer from the Beginning''
          as do all carnal minded human beliefs. PEOPLE ARE STALKED by the grim reaper - be they methodists, baptists, roman catholic or hundreds of other assorted sects/traditions/creeds- it makes NO difference as they remained slaves to carnality and vanity and ''did what was right'' to their carnal belief..... SIN KILLED THEM STONE DEAD.
          however, there is a new race of being, a new creation appearing, even so they be few in numbers they are emerging from their cocoons as giant eagles of spirituality and are arising up in the newness of life in christ Jesus.

None HAVE THE TRADITIONAL teaching from he dens of satan as all have been set free from this form of bondage and DELIVERED AS THEIR SAVIOUR WAS DELIVERED AND BECAME THE DELIVERER.

SO HOW DID THEY DO IT? BY SURRENDER..... to a higher belief.

they are taught by Himself and not man - therefore they are His workmanship and not man made BUT hand MADE OF THE LORD AND WEAR HIS ROBES OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Each day they live in the revelation [rhema] word of godly advice and each day they travel the road called a Highway and the S.A.V.I.O.U.R removes the stones [weakness] that stumble them and make TRUE LIFE VOIDED by unbelief.
          THEIR FATHER GOES BEFORE THEM and so they overcome all their enemies inc. physical death

The rhema word puts a rod of iron up the spine of all the Ekklesia - so they can rule and reign, with this rod of iron..... so what is it?
          THE ABILITY TO BREAK THE YOKE that enslaves them to their weaknesses.
          THE ABILITY TO SAY NO to their tormentor.
          daily these people are removed from the Matrix conditions till that day comes WHEN THE DOOR IS SHUT on vanity and these believers become 'WHO IS THIS, COMING UP OUT FROM THE WILDERNESS, LEANING, ON THE ARM OF THE BELOVED''.

dont EVER TELL ME,about your doctrines please.... BUT SURE, tell me how you have ascended enough to deliver others as you have been delivered yourself.

into A NEW CREATION = otherwise it is not new but a revamped old.

what is needed is FULL DELIVERANCE from all old traditions and all old religious affilations, for death still remains within them - if it did not THE POWER of the resurrection would be seen in all church pews - alas it is not.
          they have some talk but not the walk into the out resurrection life.

so what is THE WALK how do you know your walking IN it?

the walk is the power to be delivered from your weaknesses and flawed opinions and unbelief, + ITS THE ABILITY TO BE FREED from your weaknesses, SO THEY DONT RE-EMERGE and trap you all over again.

YOU EXPERIENCE the effect in real life what? = this POWER to break your slavery to your vile sin that makes the law of death conquer your person.

YOU HAVE THE DIVINE ABILITY NOW to CONQUER these human problems and overcome them so they never return to torment you again.
          how?
          THE DOOR HAS BEEN SHUT on your demonic agents who intimidate you each day = Rev 12 v 11 tells the story.

Ofcourse The walk is never easy, but war war war, as this war is against the flawed reasonings of our carnal flesh mind and how it reasons. We are used to human ''reasonings'' so WE NEED TO BE CONVERTED to divine wisdom that is very opposite to human wisdom.
          Human reasonings always makes the person a VICTIM.
          BTW while you remain a VICTIM you remain in your death throes. CHRIST DOES NOT HAVE VICTIMS but VICTORS who wear the CROWN OF LIFE.
          YOU TELL ME about your victim hood existence well - you are telling me about your personal ever present grim reaper waiting his opportunity.

its interesting to ask a person ''why would heaven heal you, when you cannot be healed here and now''.

Their answer generally shows great ignorance to the Saviour's salvation message.

Comment

TO BE converted, YOU HAVE TO PROGRESSIVELY LIVE

inside your personal conversions......

CONVERTED TO THE CONVERSIONS [ notice the plural] for you see, humans under the Lordship of satan and vanity and religions, have to pass thru many ''conversions'' TO actually receive the same MIND that is found in CHRIST.

The church called christianity is not converted - that is a lying deception.
            why?
            THEY ALL DIE and it is sin that kills them and death is their wages.
            so!!! when you see a dying christian you see a sinner receiving their wages.

OMG that is TERRIBLE.

To be daily CONVERTED is a divine reality and it works as a believer becomes less influenced by vanity and all its problems and chaos THAT IS NEVER HEALED - why?
            THE HUMAN PEOPLE lurch from one form of chaos into another - like rolling waves in an unbalanced world.

ofcourse ''signs'' shall follow a believer and one such a sign is the ability to resist temptations and and ofcourse this parallels with -the ability to refuse to enter back into vanity.

TO BE WELL ABLE TO STAND AWAY from the chaos of this world and all its abnormal values.

the church is filled with abnormal values, because it has remained in the Matrix, and death rules their pews. - this is SURE SIGN OF ALL SINING ABNORMALITY.
            yes sirs., it sure stings the pews - they cannot escape for all their bible study and good deeds and ministry - death still stings the butts on the pews.

Jesus also gives blessings called LIFE ABUNDANT to His people - this abundance covers the whole man, the spirit, the soul and the body - each 1/3 part is ABUNDANTLY taken care of by the Good shepherd.
            Ofcourse if you live in ''wants'' you have massive problems as a victim of satan....why so?
            because Psalm 23 is written especially for His sons and daughters and backed up in the NT by John 10 v 10.

please DONT TELL me of your victim-hood of lack and want - tell me of your abundance now.
            if you are poor and in need - Jesus is not your good shepherd - its your religion that is looking after you.

You see, the walkinto life releases THE POWER TO BE REDEEMED and true redemption is not a bible word BUT A REALM OF SERIOUS ABUNDANCE AND BLESSINGS.
            prove it......
            For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.
            THE WALK YOU WALK infront of others PROVES if the glory of the Father LIVES IN YOU or you remain under the cursed life of adam.
            Jesus life PROVED who His god was and is?

Unless you walk in His steps, your god remains satan and you die in sins. you make death your friend contrary to the word '' death is an enemy''

but for some the goodnews LIVES WITHIN them.

He stores up sound wisdom for the upright; He is a shield to those who walk in integrity -Sound wisdom - "Soundness," an idea which passes on into that of health and safety

Comment

the realising from vanity...

is an amazing walk into freedom and out from slavish chaos and unaccpetable values.
              The walk is an anointed walk, not a religious one. The religious walk leads to death. The redeemed walk leads to life.

I loved when I learnt I.E. HOW TO LEAN, on the arm [strength] of the well beloved because in the LEANING IT is the only thing that leads a believer OUT FROM VANITY AND INTO KINGDOM LIVING HERE AND NOW.
              THE leaning means - the utter dependance upon the well beloved as our good shephard.
              not too many do this,
              yes, they have their religions but never have the relationship of utter trust in His will and provisions and care over us.
              That is the price of the high calling.
              but only a few do find eternal life - why? well their religion gets in the way then, the apostle doubt and his side kick accomplise unbelief are far to strong for humans to overcome.

the human mind cannot let go of self preservation.
              that is why, the anointing is the only thing to fix this adamic trait and no other source can.

Jesus learnt to let go of selfhood and simply abandoned his will to his Fathers. Thats is how Jesus is as He is.
              The same course is for the disciples.
              They learn to become unhindered to the will of the Father, thru chastenings.
              what are these chastenings?
              they are divine smacks, saying ''DONT GO DOWN THAT PATH'' and these continue till finally the penny clicks and a believer is released from another spot or wrinkle.

dont tell me about your doctrine please, i cannot hear you - but tell me about your chastenings and i shall listen?
              but wait, does a chastening destroy others in your midst, or does it destroy your sin within.

“chasten” is used to describe acts of discipline, correction ,generally be considered painful and unpleasant (Heb. 12:11), intended as a “rebuke or reprimand” to change one’s behavior

“My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; For whom the LORD loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives” (Heb 12:5-6).
              notice...
              Bible says, “...we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect.
              Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?

if you die - you have not subjected yourself the the 'father of Spirits' so ye may LIVE.
              “He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy” (Prov. 28:13).

Comment

the RELEASING from vanity...

is an amazing walk into freedom and out from slavish chaos and unaccpetable values.
                The walk is an anointed walk, not a religious one. The religious walk leads to death. The redeemed walk leads to life.

I loved when I learnt I.E. HOW TO LEAN, on the arm [strength] of the well beloved because in the LEANING IT is the only thing that leads a believer OUT FROM VANITY AND INTO KINGDOM LIVING HERE AND NOW.
                THE leaning means - the utter dependance upon the well beloved as our good shephard.
                not too many do this,
                yes, they have their religions but never have the relationship of utter trust in His will and provisions and care over us.
                That is the price of the high calling.
                but only a few do find eternal life - why? well their religion gets in the way then, the apostle doubt and his side kick accomplise unbelief are far to strong for humans to overcome.

the human mind cannot let go of self preservation.
                that is why, the anointing is the only thing to fix this adamic trait and no other source can.

Jesus learnt to let go of selfhood and simply abandoned his will to his Fathers. Thats is how Jesus is as He is.
                The same course is for the disciples.
                They learn to become unhindered to the will of the Father, thru chastenings.
                what are these chastenings?
                they are divine smacks, saying ''DONT GO DOWN THAT PATH'' and these continue till finally the penny clicks and a believer is released from another spot or wrinkle.

dont tell me about your doctrine please, i cannot hear you - but tell me about your chastenings and i shall listen?
                but wait, does a chastening destroy others in your midst, or does it destroy your sin within.

“chasten” is used to describe acts of discipline, correction ,generally be considered painful and unpleasant (Heb. 12:11), intended as a “rebuke or reprimand” to change one’s behavior

“My son, do not despise the chastening of the LORD, Nor be discouraged when you are rebuked by Him; For whom the LORD loves He chastens, and scourges every son whom He receives” (Heb 12:5-6).
                notice...
                Bible says, “...we have had human fathers who corrected us, and we paid them respect.
                Shall we not much more readily be in subjection to the Father of spirits and live?

if you die - you have not subjected yourself the the 'father of Spirits' so ye may LIVE.
                “He who covers his sins will not prosper, But whoever confesses and forsakes them will have mercy” (Prov. 28:13).

Comment

Going on into p.e.r.f.e.c.t.i,o,n,

IS A HERE AND NOW reality - today as a disciple HEARS HIS VOICE.

HIS VOICE WILL ALIGN ITSELF up with His sayings and those who keep His sayings shall never see death - why?
                  BECAUSE HIS SAYINGS are written down for our learning and have come right from the mouth of our true Father creator who is SPIRIT - THEREFORE a disciple's spirit will awaken and quickened to HEAR WHAT THE SPIRIT says to the churches - BTW - the churches are not modern brand name big religious people BUT A PEOPLE CALLED THE EKKLESIA - called out to be formed into the same image as He is as He is.

the perfecting work of His church is a here and now event.
                  so how does this perfecting work happen?

well tests shall come and a disciple is given a choice of WHAT GOD HE SHALL SERVE. - the 1st steps are the hardest for it is a total reversal of human logic, but did you know the bible states 147 TIMES ''trust in Me'' - so now these sayings of TRUST have to be experienced to be delivered and made free. THIS IS THE WALK of leaning.

the way to escape this grim reaper, WATCHING YOU FOR his orders to murder you.............. yes its the truth. death is an excellent tool for sinners.
                  so 1st if u wish to escape death AND reaping you pray ''TO BE WORTHY TO ESCAPE'' - THAT is the best idea to get things sorted out.
                  so now the prayer has to be answered - so now you have to develop a good spiritual sense of ''fear and trembling'' before the Lord, as He really is not a friend to your sin and rebellion. HE WANT YOU TO DO AS YOUR TOLD = PRONTO - SO HE IS NOT CONTINUALLY CORRECTING YOU, SO YOU CAN BE ABOUT THE FATHER'S BUSINESS and be a succesfull minister of life so NOTHING CAN STAND AGAINT YOU amen.

Comment

leaning and feeding.......................into perfection here and now...

I just love the Lord's daily revelations to His believers. amen

''to come into perfection'' [JUST MEN MADE PERFECT] is a wonderfull learning experience.
                    Each day, the walk into the Kingdom get tougher and the war gets greater
                    why?
                    because the whole quest boils down TO AUTHORITY and the wisdom TO RULE IN KINGDOM AUTHORITY

THIS KINGDOM AUTHORITY, is not given to carnal minded preachers, no
                    nor founders of false creeds and sects that is why they TALK but have NO walk into Kingdom power that defeats the darkness of the pews.

Oh yes, they have their little traditions.
                    Yes their little 1/2 truths,
                    Yes, they have their corrupted bible minsrepresentations - that paralyse the pews to death.

''Father says of these men get away from Me i never knew you'' - but why?
                    because NONE CAN WALK IN VICTORY OVER DEATH and none can walk IN THE GREAT WALK OF KINGDOM AUTHORITY OVER dark forces.
                    it is a sham
                    it is a con
                    it is the halls of satan, puffed up in vanity but expressing death in all they do.

so LEANING AND FEEDING correctly BRINGS FORTH KINGDOM POWER in His ekklesia where the worm turns from adamic into divine butterflies and do amazing exploits in Kingdom power and authority.

you see TO RECEIVE SUCH ENORMOUS POWER - as an unlimited ability - the believer is to FEED UPON THEIR SAVIOUR NOTHINGNESS.
                    SO each person in the body of christ can say ''IT IS NO LONGER I WHO LIVE, BUT CHRIST WHO LIVES IN ME

OFCOURSE this means in practicalities - A TOTAL SURRENDER to the lordship of Christ,

meaning......

not 1 part of our adamic nature can remain within, for u will die in sin - but all OF YOU HAS TO BECOME BLAMELESS - completed, perfected, matured IN THE POWER OF A VICTOR
                    Father will tell you your destiny and his plans over you - He will not leave you in the dark to walk this wilderness alone and afraid, NO He is ever present with His sons and daughers
                    why?
                    because these people are HIS GLORY AND SHOW FORTH HIS GLORY over and above the ugly ability of the devil.
                    If your religious, your ugly traits shall never be cleaned up but remain active to kiil you stone dead.
                    so there are some people, who become BLAMELESS so He appears IN Them.
                    these people shall minister out THE GLORY SO NOTHING can stand against them. Ps 104 v 4
                    He makes winds his messengers,[a]
                    flames of fire his servants.
                    Fire is expressive of irresistible power, immaculate holiness, and ardent emotion.

#1 - irrestible power
                    #2 - immaculate holiness
                    #3 - ardent emotion.

this is a here and ''now achievement,'' not for ourself but to be used as a vessel to bring for Honor and Glory to the NAME [CHARACTER] of the Messiah.

JESUS WAS NOTHING, He made Himself nothing - and He was these 3 achievements....NOW THAT IS LEANING AND FEEDING. amen

to become nothing is in our best interests - ONLY THEN- can His power and authority work - NOW THAT'S THE WALK.

Comment

The slavery of man...............................................

[ATTACH]70[/ATTACH]

it is a sad and horrid thing to see men as slaves to a system that abuses them, uses them, then kills them.

Comment

awakened to be FOUND in the Beloved.

is a glorious thing.

To be changed from abnormal-human into divine- normal is an amazing thing.

to be loosed from those weaknessess that offend the Father is an amazing thing.

these are our evidences of leaning and eating correctly the freedom we now have when compared to our past bondages to the Matrix.

Nothing really can compare to the freedom walk into the truth and then to become a pillar of truth, in the temple of our God.

The Believer's destiny is settled as the Father comes and says I have chosen My Elect as I chose David.
                        I have taken you from your natural circumstances and brought you to the place of My perfecting that I might burn out of you the Adamic nature and transform you into my Divine Image.

the work begins, to be ''hand made'' by God

He tells His people - ''I have created a people who shall come forth Glorified and Immortal.
                        You shall see all things as a New creation Man as Adam did before he fell, but you will never fall because it is impossible as you are in My Image.''

To be ''passed over'' from death, sin flawed thinking and reasonings and all satanic abnormalities into GLORY, HONOR, ETERNAL AND IMMORTAL life......sealed into His word and Kingdom.
                        He will cut you off from the illusion of this Matrix world and insert you into His Kingdom of His eternal values.
                        how does this happen.?..........

a believer is to Close their natural eyes and ears and open their Spiritual ones to see all things.
                        THIS IS THE BLESSING OF WALKING IN THE SPIRIT OF LIFE.
                        ONLY THEN can a believer have a change of Mind, so all those things which a believer once clung on to are losing importance
                        how?
                        Egypt begins to fade away and religous babylon disappears from view the new creature begins to exercise their new found authority over the powers of darkness AS THEY LEARN TO OVERCOME.

OFCOURSE.. the path this believer walks in, is one that walks into HIS DIVINE AUTHORITY - THE SAME AS YESHUA. Jesus never clung to the things of this world therefore He became as He is. THE SPIRIT OF LIFE, worked in Jesus -the Bible tells us that IF THAT SAME SPIRIT THAT RAISED UP JESUS FROM THE DEAD LIVES IN US, IT WILL ALSO QUICKEN OUR OWN MORTAL BODIES!
                        Romans 8:11

Jesus Christ thinking IN US, changes us, how?
                        not to run in circles,
                        not to use our faulty brain, but to THINK CHRIST, the power of God.

IF, we are HIS SONS, we BECOME/ARE, the master of all CIRCUMSTANCES, In His authority and in His name and power.

NOTHING, is imposssible, when we think HIS WAY and with HIS LIFE-THOUGHTS, that belong to HIS KINGDOM.
                        i saw this word yesterday and i loved it, for it was so expressive of everything!
                        KINGDOM
                        or
                        KINGDUMB.
                        Which one shall we live in.?

do you dwell in the KINGDUMB of Matrix and religion?
                        a victim or a victor decides THE CHOICES.

Comment

Jesus said pray 'deliver us from evil'

that's what He said.
                          to be delivered from evil....
                          why?
                          well obviously it is a good thing, to receive this deliverance from evil thru daily prayer.
                          but why?

because IN this deliverance is the blessing given of divine authority over the dark powers
                          why?
                          Because the darkness SEES THE LIGHT OF CHRIST =AS HIS STRENGTH= WHICH IS HIS JOY - in a Believer and the devil BACKS OFF and flees.
                          So how does this happen.

well if you could see into the spiritual realm, to be delivered from evil means the Holy spirit fights the devil who is intimidating you and trying to gain power /death over you from its intimidations. ONCE YOU UNDERSTAND this unseen war it makes the unseen become seen and then the choice is easier to have - so the angel trashes the enemy and its flees. so why does this enemy flee if a believer resists...........
                          because IT CANNOT STAND IN THE PRESENCE OF HOLINESS and win a fight - HOLINESS defeats evil and a joy unspeakable remains ever present.

The believer is perfected into holiness unto the Lord, and in their holiness state THEY ATTAIN THE POWER AND AUTHORITY to cast out devils why> because they have been DELIVERED themselves from evil - that's why their prayer is answered ''DELIVERED US FROM EVIL''.
                          death is evil.

Comment

A Trust walk.

why?
                            ''what is not of faith is sin''

It is a TRUST WALK, just like Jesus walked,-He trusted in none, BUT HIS FATHER.
                            ''line upon line'' = walking one step at a time.
                            Daily entering into the right choices, yet, walking by faith and not by sight.

who can do this? - VERY FEW -however, the Elect can.

THE PRIESTHOOD walk with God going foreward in all Faith, hearing from the Lord, step by step or glory to glory!
                            They had FAITH to do so in this walk - HOW, THEY WALKED IN the same faith that Jesus contains.

Ofcourse this word ''faith'' and it is the reverse of unbelief.

It simply means believing fATHER, over the top of the circumstance we are placed in, or trust is a must!

Heb 11. V 6 ''that HE is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him.''
                            Put simply, God Our Father, REWARDS faith and saints who DILIGENTLY seek Him.

SO WHAT IS THIS REWARD? - the blessings of eternal life AND ALL ITS KINGDOM reality or = put another way- To walk in a 'different' realm than the majority of the matrix people,

when this fact of ....BELIEVING in GOD, our Father, is firmly established in the walk, a new door opens to them, and they can *see* more clearly than ever before!
                            their EYES are opened to really understand THE LAW OF THE SPIRIT OF LIFE.

Consider
                            Enoch, did not see death, because God told him so he lives within this divine revelation,
                            how?
                            Enoch walked in faith, he heard his destiny., looking into the invisible to receive the promise made to him despite everything that ''looked bad'' during his walk.

THIS IS THE OVERCOMERS WALK - not by our eye sight but by our spiritual sight.
                            The goal is to became so DIVINELY INFUSED, that all corruption must have been put off and the incorruption of God put on. [Just as we are asked to do]
                            Our Father, called each believer and has them all securely sheltered in the Secret Place where the enemy cannot stop His work.

Comment

i have noticed that,,,

The Holy spirit, will place His revelations before you, yet, it may take months or years for these to come to pass. It does seem the scriptures saying '' line upon line, precept upon precept'' are true.

“that you are called” - is the believer's foundational promise. ALL divine information stems from this calling.
                              I do believe it is the cross over point, from death into life.
                              next,
                              ''If a believer is called then they will be perfected , and that perfecting includes delivering a believer from the cares and burdens that test you.
                              Father says '' This will be done in My way, and in My order as I deal with the issues in your lives for you''.

He says stuff like this as He never leaves a believer wallowing in doubt, unbelief or self pity, however ofcourse a believer already knows their perfecting will include our whole person where our body and nature will be in moved to the image of Christ.

hurrah,

The best evidence of true redemption is the improvement in ''Godly authority'' over the dark forces. Father is very aware that His believer cannot carry these burdens [sin] into His Kingdom Day, so He will make a way for you[ in the wilderness] to escape by learning how to LEAN on the strength of the Beloved.

Never let the enemy cause you to doubt your calling. ofcourse the devil will try to bring you down, from this High calling, yet, a believer can use our weapons and he will flee .
                              The goodnews is that '' the saviours about to arise on the mountain of Zion''.

Comment

Working...
                              X