Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shame Sex Marriage!

Hi Everyone,

Blessings to you through Messiah Yahushua, My YAHWEH and My ELOHIM!

Recently, my Brother, ImAHebrew, coined a phrase on another forum, namely:

"Shame sex marriage"

His phrase was deleted on that forum.

There is no doubt in my mind that homosexual activity is condemned in both the Old and New Testaments, and there is no doubt in my mind that such practice is sin. I challenge anyone to prove otherwise.

The practice of homosexuality has been gaining acceptance for many religious folks in many Christian denominations.

My objection to the practice of homosexuality is based upon what I have come to learn about LIFE NOW! And my objection is also based upon the fact the I am a citizen of the United States of America where I am guaranteed the freedom to hold and express my religious beliefs and to live my life according to them.

Accordingly, why should I be forced to support same sex marriage through the social security tax on my income that will be given to the survivors of same sex marriage once same sex marriage is fully recognized by the United States Government.

Male and female, husbands and wives, have the rights of survivorship benefits based upon their marriage. Why should practicing homosexuals have those same rights? Why should my tax dollars go to support the survivor of a Shame Sex Marriage?
    Thanking any in advance should anyone be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
    The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

I whole heartly agree

Greetings A.B. I whole heartly agree, SHAME SEX MARRIAGE is a SIN, however, I call them what they really are " gueers". How can self called "ministers" approve such, when the scriptures plainly condemns it? Because they are NOT of ALL MIGHTY YAHWEH! See Romans 1:26-32. You know I could give more scriptures, however, this ONE quoted cuts very deep, the two edged sword, and it is, and will be a swift WITNESS against those who do such things.

I love you and I am a Hebrew, you live and stand on TRUTH!

HalleluYAH!

Eliyah C.

Comment

no you are wrong Eliyah....
      the brothers brown dont stand for the truth at all.
      They stand for their own made up religious beliefs.

same sex marriage is wrong and a useless discussion as it is an agenda of the NWO

Comment

How Noble of you.

Unbelievable Walter. If you don't want to believe homosexuals won't live in heaven with you, that is your business. Unbelievable that your concern is "whoa is me, They are going to steal my money." How holy you are! Woorried about your earthly riches, you really must have a great church! My freaking god, I'm forced to agree with Lucy. Strange bed fellows religion makes. Oh, sorry hope I didn't offend, you since I don't know if Lucy is really a man or a woman, this is the internet. But in reality, I don't care. Her opinions are what I judge her on, not who she sleeps with. What's next? A problem with people who have tatoos? Isn't that in the same scripture, or do you just nit-pick so that your god hates everything that you do? Not as though scriptue has been used to discriminate against just about anyone who people have a problem with.

I don't like giving tax breaks to ignorant churches that think they are the center of the universe. But hey, this is the United States, some thing happen that aren't in line with my beliefs, It makes life better for others....good for them. Things like lack of education should be higher on your holy concern list that who sleeps with who. But then you wouldn't have anyone following a fairy tail, since they would ask for proof instead of using Greek logic to decifer the purpose of mankind.

Comment

Living And Standing On Truth!

Hi Eliyah,

Thank you for the being the first to reply and share your feelings on this important issue. Doing the right thing and possessing righteousness by that doing is no longer considered to be very necessary or important by those who imagine that they are in a right standing with My YAHWEH ELOHIM!

Anything and everything is accepted as good, and those who take a stand against the practice of sin are everywhere spoken against.

Pay no attention to Lucy. She has had every opportunity to come to a knowledge of the truth, and she, despite having an awareness of LIFE NOW, she has not grown in the knowledge of the very things which promote and expand life during this present evil age. Keeping the commandments of YAHWEH ELOHIM in both a physical and spiritual sense give life to the doer. Those that transgress the commandments of YAHWEH without repentance will grow older and eventually get sick and die. They are not saved from sin and death, and that unsaved state remains their future despite all their beliefs and claims to the contrary.

Thanking you in advance should you be moved to reply, I am,

Sincerely, Latuwr
          The Currahee Band Of Brothers Are Beginning To Arise In The HOLY PLACE! Listen to them!!!

Comment

The Religion Of The Browns!

Hi Lucy,

You have rightly said that the teaching of the Browns is made up. Should you really take the time to examine and study our teaching, you should understand that our teaching is unique to us in this present evil age. No one else promotes the Gospel which we promote, that is, the Gospel according to the Scriptures, and no one else understands the relationship between sin and grace as we do. This understanding is unique to us, and no one else understands how life is given and maintained for all those who keep the commandments of YAHWEH ELOHIM. That understanding in this present evil age is unique to me. You should continue to stick around. Maybe some of that life saving understanding might eventually rub off on you.

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Continued Life Now On This Earth For Those That Believe!

Hi Lord Willmore,

Who is Walter? If you are writing in reply to me, then please learn how to address me properly so that I know that you rightly expect and deserve a reply from me.

For your info, I am not the lease bit worried about homosexuals living in heaven. I am worried about Christians, including practicing homosexual Christians, who think that Yahushua came to save them from physical death after they physically die. They are not even aware of the truth that My Messiah Yahushua came to give life to folks right now while they are living so that they might overcome sin and death and remain alive until HIS return. Sinners in order to remain alive must repent of their sins.

If the practice of homosexuality is accepted as proper, then practicing homosexuals will have no opportunity to repent and have life. They will all grow older, get sick, and eventually die. Thus my concern and love for sinners, including sinners who practice homosexuality, is actually a lot more deeper than you imagined.

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Greetings to all.

The scripture I gave cannot be refuted, whether it be Lucy, or anyone else, and I did NOT see anyone quoting a scripture to refute it either.

A.B. You already know, Messiah promised LIFE, He never promised death, to those that repent of sin, truly have faith, and obey the commandments. People laugh us to scorn because we teach this, however, in reality, they are scorning YAHWEH and Messiah, and His word! The majority cannot recieve this, because they are not of YAHWEH, therefore, they choose death, and not LIFE IN MESSIAH. Even the law teaches this, choose LIFE or choose death, but people want believe it, they simply will not believe it, no matter how many scriptures we show to them!

With that said, I still stand on, live in the truth-Messiah is TRUTH and LIFE, including the scriptures, and the scriptures declare, that SHAME SEX MARRIAGE is a sin!

If the practice of homosexuality is accepted as proper, then practicing homosexuals will have no opportunity to repent and have life. They will all grow older, get sick, and eventually die. Thus my concern and love for sinners, including sinners who practice homosexuality, is actually a lot more deeper than you imagined.
                Very well said indeed! People, A.B. Spying is correct. Also, believe it or not, the scriptures teach, if we love our neighbor, fellowmankind( that includes women) we will point out their sins to them, and if ye don't point it out to them, then, ye do not love them.

Thee ABOVE by SPYING, is a witnes and warning!

Shalom,

Eliyah C. still on the net!

Comment

Greetings Lucy

no you are wrong Eliyah....
                  the brothers brown dont stand for the truth at all.
                  They stand for their own made up religious beliefs.

same sex marriage is wrong and a useless discussion as it is an agenda of the NWO

AM I YOUR ENEMY BECAUSE I TELL YOU THE HARD TRUTH?

perhaps some could take time to read about the 'exploits' of the 'hoary head'' and his ministry
                  http://www.exitsupportnetwork.com/mi...exam/abuse.htm
                  we can find out if 'old hoary head' was a divine blessing or cursed.

Show me in the scriptures where I'm wrong? Show me where the Brown brothers are wong in their teaching today?

Lucy, do ye judge one man by another man's former teaching? I can tell you this, you can search back through my posts since 2005, the brothers( however it was Spying mostly) and I first had sharp disagreements, however, I have seen them leap so much forward-so so much forward in the truth of scriptures, they have advanced so far beyond H.W.A. there is no comparison anylonger. They no longer resemble that Organization, because they have the Father YAHWEH and Messiah dwelling in them, they understand the true languages that scriptures were written in, and they believe them-the scriptures, the law and the prophets which testify-witness of Messiah!

If, and I say if, you would study the scriptures with an open mind, searching out what they-the Brown brothers write in the original languages of scriptures, you would, and should have by now noticed THE HARD TRUTH THAT IS WRITTEN, they have been so far, and are teaching it.

Truly, AM I NOW YOUR ENEMY BECAUSE I TELL YOU THE HARD TRUTH?

Eliyah C.
                  Last edited by Eliyah; 03-12-2013, 06:16 PM. Reason: clarification

Comment

Spying,

I called you Walter because the title and the gist of this thread is ridiculous. You're concerned about a sin here correct? Why aren't you concerned about the other ones? Tatoos, Wearing mixed garments, or any of the other other sins listed in the Torah? You're nit-picking about what YOU don't like. Where are the threads with insulting names about drunkeness, divorce, theft or the real problems in America? "Uh, nope, homos, they're screwing it up. Not my fault, homos are to blame."

You say Your God made them? Well he made them that way, and now you want to say it's wrong and they choose to live a life of sin. If they had a choice? I would be surprised to see anyone choose to be the minority.

It starting to sound to me like the test of your faith is whether youn get sick or not. Really? I'm sure you also rationalize away the times that you get sick. Sometime a cigar is just a cigar, Spying.

Comment

Mortal Sin!

Hi Lord Willmore,

Thank you for your reply. I am against shame sex marriage because marriage is ordained by YAH for the union of a man and a woman in order that they should be fruitful and multiply. Children cannot be conceived through the union of a man with a man, nor through the union of a woman with a woman. Shame sex marriage by its nature denies the purpose of marriage, namely, that a man and a woman should be united for the purpose of having children, and, therefore, shame sex marriage is shameful because it is against the very purpose of YAH in bringing men and women together.

I am against all sin, but I do recognize that some sins are mortal, that is, they lead to physical death. The practice of homosexuality is a mortal sin. Without repentance, all practicing homosexuals will die. With repentance, recovering homosexuals have an opportunity for continued life.

Why, therefore, should society sanction the death of homosexuals through the recognition of shame sex marriage?

Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Titiling and calling a thread "shame sex marriage" isnt going to help anyone "recover" Spying. it gets you labeled "bigot." Though I will say I'm sorry, I forgot your were arguing from the bible. As far as the states go, no state should adopt laws of religion, which you are clearly arguing. This is about rights to see a dying loved one, make decisions for them, pass on pensions, all the things strait couples take for granted. Talk to a gay man, you'll see.

As for the rest, thats your opinion. Everyone dies Spying, denying that denies reality. Religion is good for that.

Comment

Can Physical Death Be Avoided?

Hi Lord Willmore,
                          You wrote:
                          "Everyone dies Spying"
                          Yes, that appears to be the circumstance. So death is inevitable, right/wrong/maybe? I mean, Lord Willmore, is this circumstance something that you would change for all of us if you were given the opportunity?
                          Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Yes, death is inevitable. Unless you have a physical specimen of someone who has not died after say, 200 years. I would think you could probably produce a few were there such a thing. There could be though, I don't know all. But I would like proof if you have it.
                            . <>M!
                            Before I think you gave the limit of 120 year for a life span, as god commanded. I showed you data of people that lived longer, and then you moved the line. 'God was being general in the time frame, not specific' to sum up your reasoning. Convenient for your argument to make a statement then change what you really meant when data was presented that contradicted it. Instead of entertaining the possibility that you were wrong, you rewrote history. Bravo.

This idea that people will get old and die if they sin is a cop out. It's bad logic, and deceptive. You'll die, and I'm sure you'll have an excuse for it. Your synapses fired just as your god commanded, but there was a loophole. Be sure to write it down first so your followers will believe you! It's like a survivor in an earthquake saying 'god saved me', when he let everyone else die...because they were the only 'true believer' in the earthquake zone. The human condition, being susceptible to disease, old age, people die. Using that as the end all argument telling people if they don't live like your god wants them to they will die, and the proof is people get sick? Everyone gets sick. Do you also say that the USA gets attacked because of these atheist liberals who are trying to take god out of everything? Sure, that's your perception of how things work. But it's not reality, no big picture, no actual data to support such a flawed idea. Though I'm sure it scares of few people to follow your beliefs. Bad things will continue to happen because everyone does not believe just like me.

"I mean, Lord Willmore, is this circumstance something that you would change for all of us if you were given the opportunity?" No, I would not. Bunch of frail wheelchair people eating through feeding tubes is what that leads to. If I was god and had the power to do that...I think there are a few things I would take care of first. This is how things work though, Spying. Peiple die. This is what happens, always has, always will. People try to live long, and at some point, many accept death because they realize it is their time. And those that are smart, aren't scared that they're going to be tortured for eternity. And those that are dumb? Aren't tortured for eternity. And everyone beleives everyone made it to heaven. What would be the consequence of living forever? Well, we'd certainly have to ask god for manna, because we'd be running out of food and water, something we already are. But I'm sure those hungry people just don't believe right, the physical electrons that control their synapses don't work like yours, so they go hungry. Does that sound right to you?

Comment

Abundant LIFE!

Hi Lord Willmore,
                              You answered:
                              "No, I would not. Bunch of frail wheelchair people eating through feeding tubes is what that leads to."
                              Presently, I serve as care giver for my 93 years old physical Father. Lately, I have been serving in this capacity 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. My Father has already lived through a number of sicknesses and health related issues. Right now, he has very limited strength and suffers from bouts of trembling.
                              My father is the most charitable man that I know. He is a giver and not a taker even though he now receives a whole lot of help from his children. My Father is now the oldest living person that I know. He is a firm believer that Jesus came to give him life after death. Of course, I have been telling him that LIFE NOW is possible for all those who believe that Yahushua is their Savior. My Father listens, and then he denies.
                              What would happen to my Father should he be blessed to believe that Jesus came to give him LIFE NOW?
                              I believe that the gift of additional spirit would help him regain his strength, and this additional spirit would give renewed life to his frail body. My Father would not get younger, but he would with the additional spirit begin to age very graciously.
                              Yahushua did not come to allow HIS Believers to exist in frailty. Think about it!
                              Sincerely, Latuwr

Comment

Working...
                              X