Deceivers and the deceived. (Part 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Deceivers and the deceived. (Part 1)

Shalom Lucy, since you are no longer here, let's look at the deception you are under a little closer.

You claim that those who desire to keep the commandments of Elohim (the Law He gave to Moses) are evil perverts. Let's look closely at your deception:

Mat 5:16-20
    (16) "Let your light shine before men in such a way that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father who is in heaven.
    (17) "Do not think that I came to abolish the Law or the Prophets; I did not come to abolish but to fulfill.
    (18) "For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished.
    (19) "Whoever then annuls one of the least of these commandments, and teaches others to do the same, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever keeps and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
    (20) "For I say to you that unless your righteousness surpasses that of the scribes and Pharisees, you will not enter the kingdom of heaven.

The Messiah desires us to DO GOOD WORKS, deceivers desire for us to transgress the Law. The Messiah desires for us to teach and keep the Commandments given by Moses, deceivers desire us to annul and do away with keeping the Commandments. Messiah says that YOUR righteousness MUST exceed the righteousness of the scribes and Pharisees, the deceivers say you are sinning by performing righteousness. Now, what does John say about performing righteousness, would he agree with these deceivers?

1Jn 3:4-15
    (4) Everyone who practices sin also practices lawlessness; and sin is lawlessness.
    (5) You know that He appeared in order to take away sins; and in Him there is no sin.
    (6) No one who abides in Him sins; no one who sins has seen Him or knows Him.
    (7) Little children, make sure no one deceives you; the one who practices righteousness is righteous, just as He is righteous;
    (8) the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning. The Son of Elohim appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.
    (9) No one who is born of Elohim practices sin, because His seed abides in him; and he cannot sin, because he is born of Elohim.
    (10) By this the children of Elohim and the children of the devil are obvious: anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of Elohim, nor the one who does not love his brother.
    (11) For this is the message which you have heard from the beginning, that we should love one another;
    (12) not as Cain, who was of the evil one and slew his brother. And for what reason did he slay him? Because his deeds were evil, and his brothers were righteous.
    (13) Do not be surprised, brethren, if the world hates you.
    (14) We know that we have passed out of death into life, because we love the brethren. He who does not love abides in death.
    (15) Everyone who hates his brother is a murderer; and you know that no murderer has eternal life abiding in him.

The deceivers say that if you practice righteousness, you are sinning. The deceivers say that if you keep the Commandments, you are like Cain. Don't be deceived by these deceivers, Cain was evil because his DEEDS were evil, just like the deceivers. The Messiah appeared to take you away from being an evil sinner, so that you wouldn't be like Cain, hating and murdering your brother. This deliverance from YOUR sin, INTO performing RIGHTEOUSNESS, is something a believer should not TURN away from, as Peter states:

2Pe 2:1-2,12-15,18-22
    (1) But false prophets also arose among the people, just as there will also be false teachers among you, who will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the Master who bought them, bringing swift destruction upon themselves.
    (2) Many will follow their sensuality, and because of them the way of the truth will be maligned;
    (12) But these, like unreasoning animals, born as creatures of instinct to be captured and killed, reviling where they have no knowledge, will in the destruction of those creatures also be destroyed,
    (13) suffering wrong as the wages of doing wrong. They count it a pleasure to revel in the daytime. They are stains and blemishes, reveling in their deceptions, as they carouse with you,
    (14) having eyes full of adultery that never cease from sin, enticing unstable souls, having a heart trained in greed, accursed children;
    (15) forsaking the right way, they have gone astray, having followed the way of Balaam, the son of Beor, who loved the wages of unrighteousness;
    (18) For speaking out arrogant words of vanity they entice by fleshly desires, by sensuality, those who barely escape from the ones who live in error,
    (19) promising them freedom while they themselves are slaves of corruption; for by what a man is overcome, by this he is enslaved.
    (20) For if, after they have escaped the defilements of the world by the knowledge of the Master and Savior Yeshua Messiah, they are again entangled in them and are overcome, the last state has become worse for them than the first.
    (21) For it would be better for them not to have known the way of righteousness, than having known it, to turn away from the holy commandment handed on to them.
    (22) It has happened to them according to the true proverb, "A DOG RETURNS TO ITS OWN VOMIT," and, "A sow, after washing, returns to wallowing in the mire."

These deceivers have been around for a long time. They are like unreasoning animals, laying out for everyone to see the sin in their lives, and arrogantly boast about being able to transgress the Law. These deceivers forsake the right way and love the wages of unrighteousness. These deceivers twist and distort the Scriptures and annul or do away with the Law as they think they are listening to Paul correctly:

2Pe 3:13-18
    (13) But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells.
    (14) Therefore, beloved, since you look for these things, be diligent to be found by Him in peace, spotless and blameless,
    (15) and regard the patience of our Master as salvation; just as also our beloved brother Paul, according to the wisdom given him, wrote to you,
    (16) as also in all his letters, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which the untaught and unstable distort, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures, to their own destruction.
    (17) You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, be on your guard so that you are not carried away by the error of LAWLESS men and fall from your own steadfastness,
    (18) but grow in the grace and knowledge of our Master and Savior Yeshua Messiah. To Him be the glory, both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

These LAWLESS deceivers twist and distort Paul into saying they no longer need to be a "doer" of the Law. But what does Paul say:

Rom 2:13
    (13) for it is not the hearers of the Law who are just before Elohim, but the doers of the Law will be justified.

Eph 5:3-6
    (3) But immorality or any impurity or greed must not even be named among you, as is proper among saints;
    (4) and there must be no filthiness and silly talk, or coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.
    (5) For this you know with certainty, that no immoral or impure person or covetous man, who is an idolater, has an inheritance in the kingdom of Messiah and Elohim.
    (6) Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of Elohim comes upon the sons of disobedience.

Gal 5:19-21
    (19) Now the deeds of the flesh are evident, which are: immorality, impurity, sensuality,
    (20) idolatry, sorcery, enmities, strife, jealousy, outbursts of anger, disputes, dissensions, factions,
    (21) envying, drunkenness, carousing, and things like these, of which I forewarn you, just as I have forewarned you, that those who practice such things will not inherit the kingdom of Elohim.

1Co 6:9-10
    (9) Or do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of Elohim? Do not be deceived; neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor homosexuals,
    (10) nor thieves, nor the covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers, will inherit the kingdom of Elohim.

The deceivers will not believe Paul when he says these transgressors of Moses Law will not inherit the Kingdom of Elohim.

Continued on Part 2
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Deceivers and the deceived. (Part 2)

The deceivers will also not believe Yeshua when He explains how to inherit Eternal Life:

Luk 10:25-28
    (25) And a lawyer stood up and put Him to the test, saying, "Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"
    (26) And He said to him, "What is written in the Law? How does it read to you?"
    (27) And he answered, "YOU SHALL LOVE THE MASTER YOUR ELOHIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART, AND WITH ALL YOUR SOUL, AND WITH ALL YOUR STRENGTH, AND WITH ALL YOUR MIND; AND YOUR NEIGHBOR AS YOURSELF."
    (28) And He said to him, "You have answered correctly; DO THIS AND YOU WILL LIVE."

Mar 10:17-21
    (17) As He was setting out on a journey, a man ran up to Him and knelt before Him, and asked Him, "Good Teacher, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?"
    (18) And Yeshua said to him, "Why do you call Me good? No one is good except Elohim alone.
    (19) "You know the commandments, 'DO NOT MURDER, DO NOT COMMIT ADULTERY, DO NOT STEAL, DO NOT BEAR FALSE WITNESS, Do not defraud, HONOR YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER.'"
    (20) And he said to Him, "Teacher, I have kept all these things from my youth up."
    (21) Looking at him, Yeshua felt a love for him and said to him, "One thing you lack: go and sell all you possess and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven; and come, follow Me."

Yeshua tells us to keep the commandments if we want LIFE. The deceivers tell us to break the commandments if we want life. Who is correct? It is interesting that the end of the Old Testament, we are reminded about Moses:

Mal 4:4
    (4) "Remember the law of Moses My servant, even the statutes and ordinances which I commanded him in Horeb for all Israel.

And Yeshua tells us to believe Moses:

Joh 5:46-47
    (46) "For if you believed Moses, you would believe Me, for he wrote about Me.
    (47) "But if you do not believe his writings, how will you believe My words?"

And this was the message of Paul:

Act 26:22-23
    (22) "So, having obtained help from Elohim, I stand to this day testifying both to small and great, stating nothing but what the Prophets and Moses said was going to take place;
    (23) that the Messiah was to suffer, and that by reason of His resurrection from the dead He would be the first to proclaim light both to the Jewish people and to the Gentiles."

Act 28:23
    (23) When they had set a day for Paul, they came to him at his lodging in large numbers; and he was explaining to them by solemnly testifying about the kingdom of Elohim and trying to persuade them concerning Yeshua, from both the Law of Moses and from the Prophets, from morning until evening.

The deceivers cannot teach from Moses about Yeshua because they do not have the Spirit of Elohim to see and understand the Spiritual side of the Law which is a shadow of marvelous things to come:

Rom 7:14
    (14) For we know that the Law is spiritual, but I am of flesh, sold into bondage to sin.

Heb 10:1
    (1) For the law having a shadow of good things to come, and not the very image of the things, can never with those sacrifices which they offered year by year continually make the comers thereunto perfect.

Yes, veiled WITHIN the Law of Moses is the suffering, death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection of Yeshua. This information about the Gospel, was corrupted and lost because of the deceivers who infiltrated the Church. These deceivers, masquerading as "ministers of righteousness," turned the Grace of Elohim into open and defiant sin, as we see taught and followed by today's false churches. These false churches do not have the One True Gospel which is based upon the Law of Moses:

Luk 24:25-27
    (25) Then he said unto them, O fools, and slow of heart to believe all that the prophets have spoken:
    (26) Ought not Messiah to have suffered these things, and to enter into his glory?
    (27) And beginning at Moses and all the prophets, he expounded unto them in all the scriptures the things concerning himself.

Luk 24:44-46
    (44) And he said unto them, These are the words which I spake unto you, while I was yet with you, that all things must be fulfilled, which were written in the law of Moses, and in the prophets, and in the psalms, concerning me.
    (45) Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
    (46) And said unto them, Thus it is written, and thus it behoved Messiah to suffer, and to rise from the dead the third day:

And the Apostle Paul based the Gospel he preached UPON these Scriptures:

1Co 15:1-4
    (1) Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
    (2) By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
    (3) For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Messiah died for our sins according to the scriptures;
    (4) And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:

And the Apostle John speaks about "The Scripture" which demands that Yeshua must rise from the dead:

Joh 20:9
    (9) For as yet they knew not THE SCRIPTURE, that He must rise again from the dead.

The deceivers do not know The Scripture which demands that Yeshua rise from the dead that John was referring to. The Scripture which demands that Life be added to the dead body of Yeshua is Numbers 19:17:

Num 19:17
    (17) 'Then for the unclean person they shall take of the ashes of the burnt purification from sin and living water shall be added to them in a vessel.

Can you SEE? We are all unclean in our sin, and we all caused Yeshua to suffer and die. He is our offering and for us to be purified from sin, LIVING WATER was required to be added to His dead body in the grave, just as MOSES wrote. That Living Water is Eternal Life, and there was no way for death to continue to hold Yeshua in the grave (the vessel), when Eternal Life was added to His dead body (the Ashes). These things about the Spiritual fulfillment of the Law of Moses were hidden from those who looked at the Law as if it were by WORKS only, and this is why the writers of the NT were against those who ONLY taught about the "works of the Law," and not about the Spiritual side of the Law.

This True Gospel is AGAIN going to be taught to this world, and those who see and understand what Moses wrote ABOUT Yeshua, will be moved to repentance, and turn from their sin to follow after righteousness. And this is why those who can break through the deceptions of the false teachings, and properly present the Gospel, which is According to the Scriptures, will shake the foundations of those false beliefs:

Joe 2:1-11
    (1) Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of Yahweh cometh, for it is nigh at hand;
    (2) A day of darkness and of gloominess, a day of clouds and of thick darkness, as the morning spread upon the mountains: a great people and a strong; there hath not been ever the like, neither shall be any more after it, even to the years of many generations.
    (3) A fire devoureth before them; and behind them a flame burneth: the land is as the garden of Eden before them, and behind them a desolate wilderness; yea, and nothing shall escape them.
    (4) The appearance of them is as the appearance of horses; and as horsemen, so shall they run.
    (5) Like the noise of chariots on the tops of mountains shall they leap, like the noise of a flame of fire that devoureth the stubble, as a strong people set in battle array.
    (6) Before their face the people shall be much pained: all faces shall gather blackness.
    (7) They shall run like mighty men; they shall climb the wall like men of war; and they shall march everyone on his ways, and they shall not break their ranks:
    (8) Neither shall one thrust another; they shall walk everyone in his path: and when they fall upon the sword, they shall not be wounded.
    (9) They shall run to and fro in the city; they shall run upon the wall, they shall climb up upon the houses; they shall enter in at the windows like a thief.
    (10) The earth shall quake before them; the heavens shall tremble: the sun and the moon shall be dark, and the stars shall withdraw their shining:
    (11) And Yahweh shall utter his voice before his army: for his camp is very great: for he is strong that executeth his word: for the day of Yahweh is great and very terrible; and who can abide it?

In all sincerity and truth, Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

These Are Truly Great Posts Of Scriptural Truth!

I had to bring these Great Posts back up to the front and top! These are very wonderful, some of the greatest posts I have ever read on obeying the Commandments, and the greatest truths I have ever seen written by a man of YAH! HalleluYAH! I absolutely agree totally. Blessed are they that do His commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. Revelation 22:14.

Comment

I had to bring this back up!

I knew this was deep inside of my memory somewhere, and I had to bring it back up, and IF people don't believe all these texts of scriptures, then, I will indeed show you in the N.T. scriptures, where all 10 of the commandments were re-instated.

Comment

one question needs to be asked.

when considering the whole law of Moses [ just for the Jews] and all its 613 laws no man could keep and ofcourse other man made laws from the Pharisee agendas.
          considering it was a school master only
          considering THE SAVIOUR came and fulfilled the law of Moses
          considering after a time period of 40yrs probation the whole system was destroyed utterly and the blood ran in the streets and the comment at the time that went around

'' I have never see a nation so deserted by their God''

now the question is.
          why was this whole system totally destroyed by God
          ?

the law of Moses stood of a season
          the law of Moses was used to show up sin and death to a rebellious people
          the law of Moses could not save anyone
          the law of Moses to the Jew was T.E.R.M.I.N.A.T.E.D. at the cross.

the word fulfil
          it is vital to understand the true meaning
          the word "fulfill". It means:
          •to fill up that which is not full;
          •to level up a hollow place;
          •to finish that which is unfinished;
          or,
          •to perfect that which is imperfect.
          So Messiah came not to abolish the perfect 'law of God', but to perfect the imperfect law of Moses.

WHAT THEN REPLACED the law of Moses post cross?
          the new covenant for the new creation called LIFE IN THE SPIRIT

if you fail to understand this new covenant concepts
          you don't live in the new covenant as His new creature and sin and death still rule your house.

now you can quote all you will and turn the bible on its head, it will do no good UNLESS YOU BECOME A NEW CREATION IN CHRIST - in His way and on His terms.
          the narrow way
          the Gospel way and to do this correctly and obey ''the law'' TOTALLY as MESSIAH DID HE ASKED His disciples to do 2 THINGS.

* love father
          * love my neighbour.

I do these 2 things as my saviour said
          and
          I know how to enter into the Sabbath rest found in Math 11 v 28-29-30

TO DESTROY A SOCIETY AND ITS LAWS, means it is no longer needed.
          TO DESTROY A WHOLE SOCIAL WAY OF WORSHIP, SO NOTHING WAS LEFT, NOT ONE THING survived this destruction would mean it was finished and no longer needed.

but ofcourse gentlemen.
          you know better.
          however
          this is why you die and perish, and suffer because SIN AND DEATH remain your masters
          millions of Christians remain as you - how sad

the real deception is you never have made Yeshua your LORD of all
          so you use parts of the law of Moses to ''prove'' your righteousness.

this is so sad
          why not repent, turn away from all your misconceptions, seek the true TEACHER and be saved
          become a FRUIT INSPECTOR and see the fruits of the law of sin and death called the law of Moses..
          DESTRUCTION
          DESERTED by their God
          see you lives in grave danger as you twist the scriptures to your peril~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

To Lucy.

Greetings Lucy,

I have some question for you, and I ask that you answer them with scriptures, and NOT with your own ideas about them.

1. What is the scriptures own definitions of what sin is?

2. What is the scriptures own definitions of the new covenant?

Comment

Originally posted by Eliyah View Post
              Greetings Lucy,

I have some question for you, and I ask that you answer them with scriptures, and NOT with your own ideas about them.

perhaps this will clear things up

I follow the gospel and Yeshua
              what is His ideas = are mine
              what is His advise = I do

I don't have a problem.
              not one person can point the finger because I FOLLOW THE LAMB... in every way.

I REST MY CASE

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
                perhaps this will clear things up

I follow the gospel and Yeshua
                what is His ideas = are mine
                what is His advise = I do

I don't have a problem.
                not one person can point the finger because I FOLLOW THE LAMB... in every way.

I REST MY CASE
                That was not what I asked you. Now before, you accused Spying of avoiding my questions, and now you are avoiding the questions.

Greetings Lucy,

Comment

what i have written is N.T. GOSPEL explanatory Elijah

a small child would understand
                  I always keep it simple.

THE ACCUSSATION.
                  as for question Elijah.
                  *****why****** ???
                  didn't you answer mine as to whythe whole social structures of the law of Moses was destroyed and the house deserted...

answer the ?
                  Ofcourse you cannot because IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD HAVE TO worship THE LORD in HIS spirit and in HIS truth and at this time it is not possible for you.

why not?
                  you see Elijah you really need to KNOW the concept of the gospel and why it happened and the need for the gospel to appear when it did.
                  AND WHY IT WAS FULFILLED.
                  ie...
                  The imperfect had to be replaced with the perfect.

Now the law of the spirit of life is keeping 2 commands of YESHUA.
                  then when this is done~~~~ love joy and peace rule, and the new convenant swings into place as the lawsof the NT are being kept.

Now if it was Yeshua wish- to keep those 613 laws of sin and death - the whole social religious system would not have been destroyed and banished from this world
                  the NEW ORDER CAME IN the old order went out
                  why?

because the old order was a dying priesthood...death ruled...
                  the NEW LAW was an IMPERISHABLE LAW of endless life where the high priests and all priests would not physically die.
                  ZOE LIFE was introduced via the destruction of the works of the devil.

I know you are not ready yet unplugged Elijah from religion and Christianity and the rotten fruits it bears.... so.....go do some homework and pray to be released from that unholy blindness of ~.O.T. lawkeeping~~~~
                  ITS A DYING religion and the fruits of this was whole land ran with blood, so deep it was up to the horses bridles.

the Gospel is to be followed only YESHUA SAID'' FOLLOW ME''... and so I do
                  ALL THE REDEEMED do this very thing.

as we look at His sayings and His commands - we obey.
                  that is so simple to understand.
                  however, when confusion sets in, and strife appears know satan HATES THE GOSPEL... IT DESTROYS him.

Comment

a small child would understand
                    I always keep it simple.

THE ACCUSSATION.
                    as for question Elijah.
                    *****why****** ???
                    didn't you answer mine as to whythe whole social structures of the law of Moses was destroyed and the house deserted...Then show me in the scriptures, where the scriptures say, that the Laws of YAHWEH was destroyed?

answer the ?
                    Ofcourse you cannot because IF YOU DID, YOU WOULD HAVE TO worship THE LORD in HIS spirit and in HIS truth and at this time it is not possible for you.

why not?
                    you see Elijah you really need to KNOW the concept of the gospel and why it happened and the need for the gospel to appear when it did.
                    AND WHY IT WAS FULFILLED.
                    ie...
                    The imperfect had to be replaced with the perfect.

Now the law of the spirit of life is keeping 2 commands of YESHUA.
                    then when this is done~~~~ love joy and peace rule, and the new convenant swings into place as the lawsof the NT are being kept.

Now if it was Yeshua wish- to keep those 613 laws of sin and death - the whole social religious system would not have been destroyed and banished from this world
                    the NEW ORDER CAME IN the old order went out
                    why? Where does the scriptures say, that YAHWEH'S Laws are sin and death?

because the old order was a dying priesthood...death ruled...
                    the NEW LAW was an IMPERISHABLE LAW of endless life where the high priests and all priests would not physically die.
                    ZOE LIFE was introduced via the destruction of the works of the devil.

I know you are not ready yet unplugged Elijah from religion and Christianity and the rotten fruits it bears.... so.....go do some homework and pray to be released from that unholy blindness of ~.O.T. lawkeeping~~~~
                    ITS A DYING religion and the fruits of this was whole land ran with blood, so deep it was up to the horses bridles.

the Gospel is to be followed only YESHUA SAID'' FOLLOW ME''... and so I do
                    ALL THE REDEEMED do this very thing. How can you claim to follow Messiah, and do NOT the will of the Father YAHWEH, and do as Messiah did?

as we look at His sayings and His commands - we obey.
                    that is so simple to understand.
                    however, when confusion sets in, and strife appears know satan HATES THE GOSPEL... IT DESTROYS him.
                    Yea, satan hates YAHWEH'S Laws, and so does his children.

Comment

Children of YAHWEH ELOHIM, and children of the devil.

Dear Lucy,

If you throw away Paul's writings, then, will you also throw away the Apostle John's writing too?

John wrote....By this we know that we love the children of God, when we love God, and keep his commandments.For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments: and his commandments are not grievous. John 5:2-3.

John wrote... Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law...He that committeth sin( transgresses the law) is of the devil; for the devil sinneth (transgressed) from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil....In this the children of God are manifest( those who keep GOD'S Commands), and the children of the devil (those who do not keep GOD'S commands): whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother. 1 John 3:4-10.

Those who obey and keep YAHWEH'S Commandments are called "the children of Elohim", and those who do NOT, are called "children of the devil" by John the Disciple and Apostle.

Comment

Termination of the Law?

when considering the whole law of Moses [ just for the Jews] and all its 613 laws no man could keep and ofcourse other man made laws from the Pharisee agendas.
                        considering it was a school master only
                        considering THE SAVIOUR came and fulfilled the law of Moses
                        considering after a time period of 40yrs probation the whole system was destroyed utterly and the blood ran in the streets and the comment at the time that went around

'' I have never see a nation so deserted by their God''

now the question is.
                        why was this whole system totally destroyed by God
                        ?

the law of Moses stood of a season
                        the law of Moses was used to show up sin and death to a rebellious people
                        the law of Moses could not save anyone
                        the law of Moses to the Jew was T.E.R.M.I.N.A.T.E.D. at the cross.

the word fulfil
                        it is vital to understand the true meaning
                        the word "fulfill". It means:
                        •to fill up that which is not full;
                        •to level up a hollow place;
                        •to finish that which is unfinished;
                        or,
                        •to perfect that which is imperfect.
                        So Messiah came not to abolish the perfect 'law of God', but to perfect the imperfect law of Moses.

WHAT THEN REPLACED the law of Moses post cross?
                        the new covenant for the new creation called LIFE IN THE SPIRIT

if you fail to understand this new covenant concepts
                        you don't live in the new covenant as His new creature and sin and death still rule your house.

now you can quote all you will and turn the bible on its head, it will do no good UNLESS YOU BECOME A NEW CREATION IN CHRIST - in His way and on His terms.
                        the narrow way
                        the Gospel way and to do this correctly and obey ''the law'' TOTALLY as MESSIAH DID HE ASKED His disciples to do 2 THINGS.

* love father
                        * love my neighbour.

I do these 2 things as my saviour said
                        and
                        I know how to enter into the Sabbath rest found in Math 11 v 28-29-30

TO DESTROY A SOCIETY AND ITS LAWS, means it is no longer needed.
                        TO DESTROY A WHOLE SOCIAL WAY OF WORSHIP, SO NOTHING WAS LEFT, NOT ONE THING survived this destruction would mean it was finished and no longer needed.

but ofcourse gentlemen.
                        you know better.
                        however
                        this is why you die and perish, and suffer because SIN AND DEATH remain your masters
                        millions of Christians remain as you - how sad

the real deception is you never have made Yeshua your LORD of all
                        so you use parts of the law of Moses to ''prove'' your righteousness.

this is so sad
                        why not repent, turn away from all your misconceptions, seek the true TEACHER and be saved
                        become a FRUIT INSPECTOR and see the fruits of the law of sin and death called the law of Moses..
                        DESTRUCTION
                        DESERTED by their God
                        see you lives in grave danger as you twist the scriptures to your peril~~~~~~~~~~
                        Hi Lucy, who taught you about the Law being terminated at the Cross? Was it Yeshua? Who taught you about the Law being "sin and death?" Was it Yeshua? Who taught you that the Law was only a "school master?" Was it Yeshua? Seems to me that YOUR teacher is Paul, and NOT Yeshua. What did Yeshua TEACH you about Grace and Truth, or did you learn it ALL from what you thought Paul was teaching? Please Lucy, REMOVE what you think Paul was teaching, from YOUR teachings, and ONLY Teach Messiah and His Words, and THEN we can be united. Ken

Comment

the revelation of cain and his ''mark''

GOD said not to touch this man with the mark.
                          Cain went onto have a family and build a city - so there would be millions of progeny out from his loins living on earth.
                          but what did CAIN DO to receive this MARK?

He murdered his brother Abel.
                          He was the 2nd murderer mentioned
                          * 1 the serpent as the murderer from the beginning and
                          * 2 cain the son of adam [ some say the son of the devil as the devil ''seduced'' Eve????]
                          However, the beginning was known for 2 murderers appearing.... KILLING others.

SO would this mark of Cain be a tendency for his progeny to love killing and wars and chaos?
                          Would the ''mark'' of this person be their love for killing even legalised killing by governments and their soldiers and the killing of their brethren as brothers of humanity
                          So, Yeshua said the Pharisees of His day were from their father the devil, as these religious men, plotted 11 times to kill Yeshua.

If we look carefully we see '' it was over religion'' and '''who was the best'' = as in a contest of religious strength so to speak and who was '' the most favoured''

When asked most people will say ''religion makes of wars'' [ an interesting observation]

So today, there would be billions of people living in this world wearing the ''mark of Cain'' if not actively participating in this world's armies, then - even too reading the most popular books in a library - ''MURDER MYSTERIES''
                          Stamped INSIDE each one IS THE murder mark.

So going on and returning to the Pharisee in Yeshua's day, they were from a long line of ''secret societies'' all well developed and with an agenda.
                          These societies were led by the freemasons from very ancient times as the MASTER BUILDERS of what exactly = their new world run by satan.

aka NWO

These men were pushed into the highest level of authority and power [for their time] = always at the top directing and shoving people and nations into place.
                          Same as today~~~~THE STAGE IS SET for the take over [almost]

the 13th apostle [ no such a thing] a self confessed religious ''master builder'' [ and anyone not ignorant knows these 2 words are clues to the inner man] promotes, orders promotes and promotes again and again obedience to any form of vile ugly government that has come to power over a nation
                          it is ....''we must obey regardless'' - order by that freemason [self confessed] and a confessed murderer told us all we must do this... really~~~~
                          '' hello there'' Mr, false man from the bloodline of Cain......
                          so now we come to the next batch of killing lovers

Those who agree with the master mason Paul.
                          The same murdering mark on Cain, is invisibly engraved upon those who insist we obey the 13th apostle to the ""T"""
                          let us now consider some proof?

Those in the ''know''-' [it has been recorded] have visited or emailed all religious churches and told pastors etc... to preach on the Pauline verses on how the churches MUST OBEY THE GOVERNMENT OVER all things.
                          really
                          http://thetruthnews.info/femairschurch.html
                          The churches are being forced to go along with FEMA, with loosing their 501c3 tax exemption to prepare their communities to relinquish their firearms and obey their officials and leaders by taking Romans: 13 out of context.
                          Below are articles links and a news report on this outrageous assault on America!

and

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles...06femaplan.htm

Secret FEMA Plan To Use Pastors as Pacifiers in Preparation For Martial Law
                          Nationwide initiative trains volunteers to teach congregations to "obey the government" during seizure of guns, property, forced inoculations and forced relocation

Paul Joseph Watson/Prison Planet.com | May 24 2006
                          10yrs ago

A Pastor has come forward to blow the whistle on a nationwide FEMA program which is training Pastors and other religious representatives to become secret police enforcers who teach their congregations to "obey the government" in preparation for a declaration of martial law, property and firearm seizures, and forced relocation.

The mark of Cain is alive and well and in a person you know well, so these people all agree with the freemason Paul and his duel identity Mr Apollonius [ THE SUN GOD]
                          [they love their duel names] ie. Sir Frances Bacon was aka William Shakespeare [master builder]

Have you got the mark of Cain as an hereditary tattoo?

the murderer-from-the-beginning never really poses as someone horrific aweful and ghastly...
                          no no that's is not his tack he mostly poses as THE TRUTH with a tilt.....so the satanic deception deceives so well -it COULD deceive, even the elect if it were possible[but not possible for the days are cut short]. amen

added info
                          do you know how the days are cut short?
                          its not in the timing of those days
                          its in the length of hours in each day.
                          science says....
                          already today there is only 16hrs in a day not 24hrs.. 1/3 has already been removed. [ this is why time seems to be speeding up]
                          It is common to say or hear, that the time "seems" less than before.
                          That year and the day goes by so fast there's no time to do anything.
                          There seems! Is actually smaller day, on the globe and it is our fault.
                          Changes in Magnetic Resonance of the earth contributes to this.
                          The German physicist Winfried Otto Schumann in 1952 found that the land has a set of peaks with very low frequencies, they are in the magnetic field between the ground a ionosphere, something like 100km away.
                          Like a pacemaker, a pulse rate averaged 7.83 hertz per second.
                          this Has great importance for our health because we are in volts bio-electric in nature in the same waves, changing the heartbeat of the Earth, changes us.
                          All this raises the earth balance.
                          Mother Earth pulsates like a beating heart.
                          But since the years 80 / 90 changed the ecological imbalance that resonance, increasing to approximately 11/13 hertz per second, causing the speed of hours.
                          Consequently been changed daylight hours of 24 are now only 16.
                          And many reputable biologists and scientists say the research saying that Gaia "Earth" is a living super organism.
                          The text of Leonardo Boff says is true, and that the cause is a violation of nature by man, disrespect and degradation of nature.
                          Last edited by LucySmith; 02-27-2016, 06:33 PM. Reason: added info

Comment

Working...
                          X