timeslips...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• timeslips...

have u ever heard or experienced such a thing as a time slip.
    a time slip is something that happens and we enter into another timeframe for a few seconds and then come back out.

like a warp in the fabic of time.

ps i dont expect any to answer - i was just thinking out aloud at this strange occurence happening.

it reminds me of the rent veil and how time ceases or transfers into another era.
    the rent veil happened and time was also rent as the Holy spirit's kingdom manifested - not only by the Messiah and His death on the cross but how He went to minister to the spirits in paradise.
    Hell and death had a huge fight but david and co were so delighted to see their Saviour we are told.

ummm
    there is much more to that rent veil in the temple than meets the eyes.

it can be forewards of backards so it seems.

so many interesting things we know nothing much about but only ''see'' glimpses of them.
    actually i would like to investigate this phenomena and see what i can find

the rent veil is not a curtain being torn in two - in the natural - but a supernatural rip in the fabric of time.
    so this event happened as Messiah CRIED OUT IN A LOUD VOICE and then gave up the ghost.

His cry rent the veil....
    His cry rent the veil of death over Lararus too.
    He cried out ''COME FORTH LAZARUS''

lazaus would have been there in paradise with David and all the OT heros etcs.....
    but with the Loud cry Lazarus was summons first before the other OT heros. the cry outweighed time and space and the cry also rent the veil

Timeslip? Of course, its called college.

Do you use gps? Interesting fact, the satalites that cordinate the gps units have to run their clocks slower than the one of earth because of how earths gavity effects Time itself. The theory (scientific definition) is that gravity slows down time. So much in fact that in blackholes time itself stops completly.

This of course is used to work on the big bang...which was incidently coined by a religious guy trying to make fun of the theory in the 20s. Backfired id say.

And speaking of 'see' the amount of the light spectrum the human eye sees, we're blind. We see none of it.

Not trying to start a religious conversation with this, just admiring or pointing out the oddities of what some would cal the creation, others...this univers or where we live, or just..."it all".

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Willmore View Post
      Timeslip? Of course, its called college.

Do you use gps? Interesting fact, the satalites that cordinate the gps units have to run their clocks slower than the one of earth because of how earths gavity effects Time itself. The theory (scientific definition) is that gravity slows down time. So much in fact that in blackholes time itself stops completly.

This of course is used to work on the big bang...which was incidently coined by a religious guy trying to make fun of the theory in the 20s. Backfired id say.

And speaking of 'see' the amount of the light spectrum the human eye sees, we're blind. We see none of it.

Not trying to start a religious conversation with this, just admiring or pointing out the oddities of what some would cal the creation, others...this univers or where we live, or just..."it all".
      umm
      i dont go to college Lord willmore. I am well past this stage.
      yes i do use GPS and No i did not know about this news - but i do know of antigravity and how it works.
      yes i know of the eye spectrums - Messiah asked for us to get ""eye salve'' to see as He saw - again this is the rent veil in operation - to see with our correct eye sight rather than be blinded by the realm of vanity - which is like a shroud of illusion and deception that appears very real to us and our eye sight.

i do know that when we see a mirage on the road that shimmering we see is the atmosphere changing under certain heated conditions... it looks like water in the distance and a shimmering like the whole air is disturbed. naturally science will explain this - however i do believe it is a truth the Lord is showing and not many pick it up for the truth is IN PLAIN SIGHT ALL THE TIME - we just have to understand how to seek it and find it - BUT IT IS STARING AT US and is all around us waiting to be found.

so

what i am interested in is the LOUD CRY the Saviour gave =
      #1 - the raise up Lazarus from the dead.
      $2 - to rent the natural material veil in the temple that was so huge - 6 in. in width no man could cut it.
      yet not only did the veil rent but the huge stones in the temple were damaged so the ruling religious of that day were moved into another area for fears the whole structure would fall according to records that is.

now as i post this i am also remembering that Messiah now as our High Priest in the order of Melchidezek utters loud intercession to the uttermost over His church called Ekklesia.
      [BTW This is not the church u see and all its divisions.]

Click image for larger version

Name:	timeslip2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	59418

i liked this pic of 'breaking the sound barrier''
      Click image for larger version

Name:	050808_soundbarrier.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.5 KB
ID:	59419

what i think i am trying to establish is the Saviour's LOUD CRY removes VANITY and allows ETERNITY TO COME IN and as this happens in the natural as some type of phenomena so it happens in the spiritual.

i understasand this is not a ''normal religious query'' so to speak but something to discover and understand how the great crowd of witnesses are released thru the rent veil and into perfection.

now again i go back to Lazarus.
      the beloved friend of the Saviour.

true friends are loved and never harmed - therefore i assume Messiah would not harm His best friend so to speak - yet Lazarus died = to show forth the glory of God we are told.
      now after Lazarus died, he must have gone to the holding place called 'paradise' or the holding place of all OT saints.

Yet THIS BEST FRIEND was called out from this place to return and to ESCAPE from death's hold.
      therefore Messiah gave a LOUD CRY [ into eternity] which rent the veil allowing Lazurus to return alive and well.
      now
      was LAZARUS PERFECT AND COMPLETED from this experience?
      because this same experience must happen to the cloud of witnesses to return and be made perfect - by the overcoming believers in Christ.

what needs to be developed is ''the opening up of a new and living way''
      now this new way is not found in the old way explanations.
      the new way - was purposely OPENED UP for believers TO ENTER INTO BOLDLY.
      SO there comes a time in a believer's maturity to ENTER INTO THE ETERNAL REALM AND BRING BACK ETERNAL THINGS - enter into a timeslip to go into and out from.

Comment

Well Lucy, as luck would have it, i have another bit of information that you may find useful. There was an earthquake that rent the veil...that sonic boom photo you posted...the exact same signature of "boom" is found in the rocks of the earth as the s wave (nasty wave that causes the destrcution) ripples threw it. As though its moving faster than the rocks itself. The p wave comes almost minutes before depending how far away you are from the epicenter. Proper detection devices could save lives by detecting this and giving up to a minute of warning. That's all ive got for now, youre on level 8 of the scripteres while Ive just read them at .5.

Comment

Well Lucy, as luck would have it, i have another bit of information that you may find useful. There was an earthquake that rent the veil...that sonic boom photo you posted...the exact same signature of "boom" is found in the rocks of the earth as the s wave (nasty wave that causes the destrcution) ripples threw it. As though its moving faster than the rocks itself. The p wave comes almost minutes before depending how far away you are from the epicenter. Proper detection devices could save lives by detecting this and giving up to a minute of warning. That's all ive got for now, youre on level 8 of the scripteres while Ive just read them at .5.
          yes as i post Lord Willmore your name is inspiring me ''WILLMORE'' revelation.

now I have to face the truth that I have timeslipped myself - a few times and what i noticed was such a 'strange silence' as if i had gone thru an opened door in time - yet the real strange thing is i was still here but 'here was very different' than usual.
          so
          let me understand what u are posting.
          ok THE SONIC BOOM YES IS A WAVE OF DESTRUCTION THAT RIPPLES OUT.
          I know i have seen it - i have seen the wave and I knew it to be the truth
          ACTUALLY THE RIPPLING EFFECT was in thelast movie of Lord of the Rings movie - u see i was very interested in this film as my brother-in-law was the lighting agent for the movie in NZ.
          therefore when I saw the last minutes of this movie and how evil died and the truth and goodnews rippled out over the land I ALREADY KNEW it to be so..... amen.
          THE TRUTH ALLOWS ETERNITY TO RIPPLE OUT THRU THE DOORWAY OF TRUTH.

the water and the shimmering is cause by heat u see.
          it is to do with heat in the natural so modern concepts and perceptions of time need to be seriously reconsidered.

SO WE ARE GETTING PLACES HEY?
          but there is much detecting to gather.

Comment

Same signature is found in water to. Im sure itll be found in photons once we figure out how to break the speed of light.

Comment

yes the speed of light has been broken Lord Willmore

by the SPEED OF THOUGHT.
              now this is where i am aiming to go in my detection work.
              Jesus KNEW HOW TO USE the speed of thought - and alter perceptions.

Comment

Technicaly thought is electrons so its the same as light, but we'll work with it.

Comment

Technicaly thought is electrons so its the same as light, but we'll work with it.
                  as we mature in Christ - it is not an easy process but a very hard fought one - called suffering -
                  Messiah SUFFERED.
                  as does His Ekklesia - for they begin to walk on a strange path called a THE WAY into THE TRUTH.
                  all the time THE TRUTH IS IN PLAIN SIGHT - but the human being is dead to it.
                  Sign posts are everywhere.

During Messiah's Ministry He could 'know mens hearts''.
                  therefore when the religious jews called scribes and pharisees tried to kill Him 11 times - they failed for ''he disappeared from their midst''.
                  THEREFORE IF MESSIAH KNEW MENS HEARTS HE COULD READ THE INTENTS OF THEIR HEARTS BY THEIR THOUGHTS. SO IN THE QUICKNESS OF THEIR WICKED THINKING HE DISAPPEARED from their midst.

Jesus stepped into eternity - that secret placec where these plotters could not come-THE WAY WAS BLOCKED - THE WAY to the TREE OF LIFE WAS BLOCKED BY the flaming sword of an angel.
                  [FLAMING SWORD would perhaps represent heat and shimmering.]

unless the saviour unlocks THE TREE OF LIFE NO MAN CAN ENTER.
                  how would He unlock the tree of life - BY A LOUD CRY. ofcourse.
                  the loud cry was the cracking open of his giant spiritual man, [ his true man] over and above His human mind.
                  no-one knows that inside each person lives a huge mighty wonderfull spiritual giant asleep and chained to the mind of mere man who is trapped unwillingly into vanity. see Ps 82 v 6.

they die as mere men.

so
                  the doorway into eternity and limitedness is opened by HIS LOUD CRIES.

Jesus, when he had cried again with a loud voice, yielded up the ghost. And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom—Matthew 27:50-51.

Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus, by a new and living way, which be hath consecrated for us, through the, veil, that is to say, his flesh (Hebrews 10:19-20)
                  THESE 'LOUD CRIES' uttered - was a voice of divine authority to bind death and hell and all the powers of vanity - to bring them to a halt and to CHANGE THE STATUS QUO - the loud voice as a trumpet was declaring the way opened into the Tree of Life.

Messiah cries out over His beloved Ekklesia as they begin to mature in Christ [ the infilling of the anointing] and it is as one having the authority oVER the powers and principalities etc and - this
                  'timeslip' in the natural some Do experience are wonderfull clues to be discovered that there is a point to be reached where the TRUTH IN A PERSON TAKES THEM INTO ETERNITY AND ITS UNLIMITED POWERS.

Comment

some interesting points here ----on time.

ZERO POINT AND SCHUMANN RESONANCE
                    Thank you Gregg Braden

The Shift of the Ages has already begun!

Ancient prophecies predicted it. Indigenous traditions honor it. Changes
                    within the Earth are affecting your sleep patterns, relationships, the
                    ability to regulate your immune system and your perception of time. You
                    are living a process of initiation that was demonstrated over 2,000
                    years ago, preparing you to accept tremendous change within your body.

That change is happening now.

* Migraine headaches, tiredness
                    * Electrical sensations in the limbs and spinal column
                    * Cramps in the muscular networks
                    * Flu like symptoms
                    * Intense dreams.
                    These could all be caused by the changes taking place on Earth now!
                    * The human body will become more sensitive as a result of the new
                    vibrations.
                    * The resonance of Earth (Schumann Resonance) has been 7.8Hz for
                    thousands of years. Since 1980 it has risen to over 12Hz. This means
                    that 16 hours now equate to a 24 hour day. Time is speeding up!
                    * The physical body has already begun to change. A new light body is
                    being created.
                    * Our DNA is being re-programmed from the Universe (as predicted in the
                    Mayan Prophecy). We are going from 2 strand back to 12 strand DNA.
                    * Greater intuitive and healing abilities will emerge. Each year these
                    will increase 10 fold.
                    * Eyes will become catlike in order to adjust to the new atmosphere and
                    light.
                    * All children born after 1998 will probably be telepathic at birth.

Geophysical Condition

Earth's Rising Base Frequency: Earth's background base frequency, or
                    "heartbeat," (called Schumann Resonance, or SR) is rising dramatically.
                    Though it varies among geographical regions, for decades the overall
                    measurement was 7.8 cycles per second. This was once thought to be a
                    constant; global military communications developed on this frequency.
                    Recent reports set the rate at over 11 cycles,and climbing. Science
                    doesn't know why, or what to make of it.

What is a Schumann Resonance?

Believe it or not, the Earth behaves like an enormous electric circuit.
                    The atmosphere is actually a weak conductor and if there were no sources
                    of charge, its existing electric charge would diffuse away in about 10
                    minutes. There is a 'cavity 'defined by the surface of the Earth and the
                    inner edge of the ionosphere 55 kilometers up. At any moment, the total
                    charge residing in this cavity is 500,000 Coulombs. There is a vertical
                    current flow between the ground and the ionosphere of 1 - 3 x 10^-12
                    Amperes per square meter. The resistance of the atmosphere is 200 Ohms.

The voltage potential is 200,000 Volts. There are about 1000 lightning
                    storms at any given moment worldwide. Each produces .5 to 1 Ampere and
                    these collectively account for the measured current flow in the Earth's
                    'electromagnetic' cavity.

The Schumann Resonances are quasi standing wave electromagnetic waves
                    that exist in this cavity. Like waves on a spring, they are not present
                    all the time, but have to be 'excited' to be observed.

They are not caused by anything internal to the Earth, its crust or its core.
                    They seem to be related to electrical activity in the atmosphere,
                    particularly during times of intense lightning activity. They occur at
                    several frequencies between 6 and 50 cycles per second; specifically
                    7.8, 14, 20, 26, 33, 39 and 45 Hertz, with a daily variation of about
                    +/- 0 .5 Hertz.

So long as the properties of Earth's electromagnetic
                    cavity remains about the same, these frequencies remain the same.
                    Presumably there is some change due to the solar sunspot cycle as the
                    Earth's ionosphere changes in response to the 11-year cycle of solar
                    activity. Schumann resonances are most easily seen between 2000 and 2200
                    UT.

Given that the earth's atmosphere carries a charge, a current and a
                    voltage, it is not surprising to find such electromagnetic waves. The
                    resonant properties of this terrestrial cavity were first predicted by
                    the German physicist W. O. Schumann between 1952 and 1957, and first
                    detected by Schumann and Konig in 1954. The first spectral
                    representation of this phenomenon was prepared by Balser and Wagner in
                    1960. Much of the research in the last 20 years has been conducted by
                    the Department of the Navy who investigate Extremely Low Frequency
                    communication with submarines.

For more information, see: "Handbook of Atmospheric Electrodynamics,
                    vol. I", by Hans Volland, 1995 published by the CRC Press. Chapter 11 is
                    entirely on Schumann Resonances and is written by Davis Campbell at the
                    Geophysical Institute, University of Alaska, Fairbanks AK,
                    99775. There is also a history of this research and an extensive
                    bibliography. POSSIBLE OUTCOMES

1. Time will appear to speed up as we approach Zero Point. A 24
                    hour day will seem to about 16 hours or less. Remember the Schumann
                    Resonance (or "heart beat" of Mother Earth) has been 7.8 cycles for
                    thousands of years, but has been rising since 1980. It is at about 12
                    cycles at present. It stops at 13 cycles.

2. Zero Point or the Shift of the Ages has been predicted by ancient
                    peoples for thousands of years. There have been many shifts including
                    the one that always occurs every 13,000 years at each half of the 26,000
                    year, Precession of the Equinox.

3. Zero Point or a flip of the magnetic poles will probably happen,
                    within the next few years. It could possibly sychronize with the
                    Earth's four cycle biorhythm that occurs every 20 years on the 12th of
                    August. The next occurrence is 12th August 2003. The Philadelphia
                    Experiment and Montauk Project (secret military time travelling) both
                    locked up to the 12th August/20 year biorhythm.

4. It is said that after Zero Point the Sun will rise in the west and
                    set in the east, approx. Past occurrence of this change have been found
                    in ancient records.

5. Interestingly, the New World Order plan to be in power by 2003. This
                    may or may not happen, depending on many factors and agendas. Stay
                    centered and follow your intuition.

6. The Zero Point flip will probably introduce us to the 4th dimension.
                    Here, everything we think or desire will instantly manifest. This
                    includes love and fear. Our INTENTION will be of utmost importance.

7. Most technology that we know will cease to operate. Possible
                    exceptions could be technology based on so called "Zero Point" or free
                    energy.

8. Our physical body is changing as we approach Zero Point. Our DNA is
                    being "upgraded" to 12 strand. A new light body is being created. We are
                    becoming more intuitive.

9. The Mayan Calendar predicted all the changes that are occurring now.
                    They say we are going beyond technology and back to the natural cycles
                    of nature and the Universe. By 2012 we will have entered the 5th
                    Dimension (after the flip to the 4th Dimension at Zero Point).

10. Be prepared for changes that
                    will bring in the new age of light. We are going beyond time
                    where fear based concepts are totally dissolved.
                    http://www.thecamino.com.ar/zeropointand.htm

what is interesting is - Messiah RENT THE VEIL to let in eternity and his kingdom into this realm of vanity'
                    but a RENT IS ONLY A TEAR IN THE ATMOSPHERE.
                    A TEAR ONLY ALLOWS a small amount to enter.
                    IT NEEDS THE ''HEAVENS TO ROLL BACK AS A SCROLL'' - this only happens as the sons and daughters of God reach their full completed perfection.

Comment

That's weird, ive notice days seem shorter, often it seems though I only experience 18 hours in a day. I often have tiredness and intense dreams. Those are the good nights. Have you heard of a man named Forer, Lucy?

Comment

no Lord Wilmore...

tell me about him please - the truth is found in strange places u know - we just have to be tuned into where to look - we need to seek the truth - i love to do this -
                        a truth detective.

what i do find interesting is.... the Lord says

''unless those days be shortened '' and ofcourse religious man forms his own ideas on this.....but.....

now we find there are days 'shortened'.
                        this system is recognised as a world authority it is not like it i just some man's opinion....

http://biophysics.50megs.com/guest_book.html
                        this site has heaps of info....
                        to do with waves [ i like the word '' ripples ''] in the fabic of vanity.
                        some people refer to them as 'star gates'' others ''vortex''.

the gates of hell [vanity and the grave] shall not prevail against the Ekklesia of the Saviour'' - even He speaks of 'gates'- it means openings.
                        so when Messiah gave this loud cry - HE OPENED THE GATES, ripple, wave, vortex, star gate into ETERNITY..
                        NOW THIS IS BIBLICAL..... i FOUND IT ALL OUT IN THE GOSPEL OF NICODEMUS. it was so interesting as Nicodemus wrote all about what happened as the Saviour died and how all His enemies were shocked and began to fight and accuse each others - i learnt so much from this u know.
                        it showed these ''principalities '' up and ''dark powers'' up as defeated and fighting.
                        let me tell you IT WAS A REAL DRUM ROLL FIRST CLASS EVENT.

IT BEGINS '' open the gates, open the brass gates and let the KING OF GLORY IN''.

http://biophysics.50megs.com/guest_book.html

this site is also very full of info
                        http://www.world-mysteries.com/sci_tesla2.htm

the world knows that men hold such a great potential -
                        As human beings we have extraordinary potentials we have hardly begun to study much less understand. Creative gifts, intuitions, and talents that are unpredictable or emergent may become stabilized in generations to come. Hopefully, we can learn to understand both our emergence from an essentially electromagnetic environment and facilitate our potential for healing, growth and non-local communication.
                        so what of the 'sons of God' as they mature and are perfected -
                        ????

Comment

He probably suffered from tiredness, intense dreams and 18 hour days too...

http://www.paranormal-encyclopedia.com/f/forer-effect/

Lucy, a basic knowledge of physics tells me all I need to know about the post you made. I know that gravity affects time, not electricity.
                          With history I know the mayans didn't predict a thing to happen in 2012, that was the last calendar they made and sensationalists take advantage. Just knowing that it ends on the winter soltice and what that is tells me that.
                          With Geology I know the effects of the poles flipping and that it has happened thousands and thousands of times before.
                          The entire post gives no scientific data on 'HOW'!

http://www.dailycommonsense.com/zero...#idc-container

I think you're searching for facts to fit your theory. Ask HOW things work.

Comment

perhaps

but none can accuse me of not seeking.
                            heheheh.

yes a lot of fuss can be over nothing i agree but i look for the'' pearls''.
                            see what u dont know is the road i have walked.
                            and i have only found this Path by Grace and it is very interesting walk and not a normal one.
                            I have this inside information that is why i never allow any negative vain illusion to influence my walk.
                            but hey.... each to his own

Comment

consider if the realm of vanity is based upon a delusion

or illusion - what is real Neo?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S_5xP...eature=related

if u read this Spying,
                              did u notice that in the 2nd timeslip - the church of st john is seen?
                              -------------------------------------------
                              ps also consider thisPlease
                              when we are sleeping the world of the 5 senses does not exist for us.
                              did the world of the 5 senses originally exist for Adam and Eve.
                              NO.
                              it was only when Eve was DECEIVED the 5 senses became 'real to her'' - she was seduced away.

did Messiah live in the realm of the 5 senses?
                              was He seduced away by them?
                              NO he was the WAY INTO THE TRUTH OF REALITY.
                              He was not hypnotised or seduced by the 5 sense illusion of satan.
                              HE SAW THE REAL WORLD - CALLED HIS KINGDOM.
                              SO, when He uttered LOUD CRIES - it broke the UNREALITY OF THE ILLUSION.
                              THAT IS HOW HE DID HIS MIRACLES - he allowed eternity to enter in thru the satanic illusions.

so why am i going down this track?

because there comes a time when THE KINGS AND PRIESTS OF HIS EKKLESIA hear His cry [as a trumpet] and the ILLUSIONS OF SATAN are fully removed and THE KINGDOM becomes real as 'satan's darkness' is rolled back like a scroll and eden returns.
                              THEREFORE UNDERNEATH THIS WILDERNESS ILLUSION exists the real world.

therefore sometimes people kinda 'slip thru the cracks' of time. Because the ILLUSION is removed.
                              most of the people tell of the silence - the first thing i found was the whole atmosphere was silent yet everything was 'normal' the world had not changed but something had changed - a' ripple in time had happened'.

Comment

Working...
                              X