when the snake bit Paul's hand....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when the snake bit Paul's hand....

why didnt Paul die there and then as others had done in the past from the same snakebite?
    I began to think upon this - this afternoon - was it be because Paul had the power of the resurrection within himself as he preached and did the work, Messiah asked from him.

acts 28 v 3
    Paul gathered a pile of brushwood and, as he put it on the fire, a viper, driven out by the heat, fastened itself on his hand.
    so I got to thinking on this for i feel it is important to understand - so my question is
    how much of the holy spirit is needed - to work in the power of the resurrection?

notice death did not come to Paul.
    why not?

could it be that Paul's flesh mind no longer thought dead thinking so he was not moved by the threat for death by snakebite.
    you see, when the LIGHT of the TRUTH shines into our mind - a new way of thinking opens up - this new way already knows the power of the resurrection within therefore is not moved by anything in vanity for it is a lesser realm. One is not moved by a defeated foe AND ALL OF VANITY is defeated.
    Paul knew victory.
    the snake was in vanity and he was in the Kingdom.

in this instance PAUL WAS IN THE KINGDOM REALM and the snake was in vanity

THAT'S IT
    THAT'S IT.

see this is the crux - the mind has to be changed into KINGDOM THINKING OF VICTORY and the VICTORIOUS
    THE WHOLE OF OUR MINDS has to be converted to think KINGDOM VICTORY and not be afraid of vanity and its woes.
    NOW THAT IS OUR CONVERSION INTO SALVATION.

that is how Messiah worked - HE ALWAYS KNEW HOW TO DEFEAT VANITY.
    HE ALWAYS KNEW HOW TO WORK OUT FROM HIS FATHER'S KINGDOM REALM

this very thing has been lost -
    this wonder has been lost - now it is a counterfeit where vanity remains lord.

MESSIAH AND HIS BELIEVERS - WILL REALLY UNDERSTAND HOW TO OVERCOME ALL OF VANITY BY DIVINE KINGDOM THINKING.

when the snake bit Paul - Paul knew how to separate his mind from vanity and death and return to life by his spirit - his spirit conquered vanity - He knew how it works.
    This is the RENT VEIL at work.
    the kingdom laws pass thru the rent veil and overtake vanity - the veil is torn not just once but all the time when we begin to realise vanity is dead. The foe is gone. DESTROYED at the cross.
    We dont have to remain in the delusion that vanity is lord.

converted
    salvation
    is to begin to understand HOW THE KINGDOM OPERATES AND HOW TO PASS THRU THE RENT VEIL OF ILLUSION.
    EVERY DAY Jesus walked OUTSIDE of vanity's delusion.
    He would not partake of it.
    He lived above it - as if it never mattered - it was NOT important to HIM and His walk.
    LIFE APPEARED IN HIM FOR HE WOULD NOT ALLOW DEATH TO RULE.
    HE KNEW HOW TO STOP THIS DELUSION AND BECOME REAL.

Paul was able to

step out from vanity, when the snake bit him and thru the rent veil and allow CHRIST THE KINGDOM OF GOD to appear in him so that death was swallowed up in Life.

THIS IS A DIVINE SKILL for sure - a law of knowing that has been lost to man.

religion has replaced LIFE AND THE RENT VEIL for sure........
    the key to the house of Knowledge removed.

however all is not lost - for believers shall walk in THIS POWER of true life - meaning learn to overcome death in vanity amen
    the snake or viper can be looked at 2 ways a literal or spiritual.
    the snake is the devil
    the viper the Judaizer
    both belong to the world of vanity
    LIFE DOES NOT APPEAR in them so when ''bitten'' by them Paul remains UNMOVED.

THE LORD SAYS
    You have yet to see My Power and Strength in a new day.
    You will experience this touching your own lives.
    This coming stage in your life will be the best.
    I can change the ordinary into the Divine. I can create wealth from nothing. The wealth of the ungodly is laid up for you. Sickness and corruption will give way to Life and Immortality. LARRY WILSON

Comment

doing some homework i found this edification

These sons shall be able to raise their voices in mighty declarations of authority.

The authority is rooted in their own experience.
      By the understanding of the Almighty they shall have conquered the dragon of sin and limitation and death in their own lives.

Then shall be fulfilled on the grandest scale ever the word spoken by the Lord,
      “And these signs shall follow them that believe; in my name they shall cast out devils; they shall speak with new tongues; they shall take up serpents; and if they drink any deadly thing, it shall not hurt them; they shall lay hands upon the sick, and they shall recover” (Mk. 16:17-18).

Some people have thought this meant to be able to handle poisonous snakes without being bitten.

Others have supposed it meant that IF you accidentally took up a serpent, as Paul did on the island of Melita, there would be no harm.

But beyond all this, let me point out to you one of the meanings of the term “take up” in this passage.
      Not only does the Greek word AIRO mean to “take up”, it also means to “take away.”
      It may just as well be translated,
      “They shall TAKE AWAY serpents,” [not take up and handle them].

The ENTIRE SERPENT KINGDOM SHALL BE REMOVED, TAKEN AWAY by these mighty believers; yea, they shall slay the dragon that is in the sea! And it begins now, on the personal level, in our own consciousness.
      preston eby

take away the serpents kingdom - hurrah.
      but it has to begin in the believer first. amen

His Believers now are learning to function in the realm of His Spirit by coming alive to a kingdom dimension that is mostly unknown or rarely experienced by any man.
      Ofcourse is one of the greatest of gifts the Father is bestowing upon His sons.

Comment

the rent veil shatters this world of vanity

the rent veil allows the Perfecting of the Holy Spirit to indwell a Believer - so the believer becomes real and no longer dwells in illusion of vanity.

now this is a hard thing to explain such a position for so few know of it nor walk in it.
        ofcourse we need to appreciate this verse and then practice the mind change over under the anointing

And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what the will of God is, that which is good and acceptable and perfect. – Romans 12:2
        when the snake bit Paul Paul went out from vanity and into life so to speak - He took no thought of ''woe is me'' all men in this position would have taken.....no Paul continued on and did not do anything but TRUST IN THE POWER OF THE RESURRECTION IN HIM for that to be recorded for others to notice and then wonder over - and maybe GET THE UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO wax strong in the spirit of life when apprehended by the appearance of evil.
        This is what happens when the Matrix is shattered.
        ofcourse a believer has to grow into this divine knowledge + to understand this truth.

it begins as a faith shadow but grows to becomes *the real*, only a brief interlude.
        This action is called ''moving into perfection''
        There is a veil coming off of the maturing sons and daughters of God, and that veil is the veil that has existed since Adam sinned in the garden.
        A NEW awareness of TRUE reality is happening like a believer has never understood before.
        Last edited by LucySmith; 03-10-2012, 09:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          the rent veil allows the Perfecting of the Holy Spirit to indwell a Believer - so the believer becomes real and no longer dwells in illusion of vanity.

now this is a hard thing to explain such a position for so few know of it nor walk in it.
          ofcourse we need to appreciate this verse and then practice the mind change over under the anointing

when the snake bit Paul Paul went out from vanity and into life so to speak - He took no thought of ''woe is me'' all men in this position would have taken.....no Paul continued on and did not do anything but TRUST IN THE POWER OF THE RESURRECTION IN HIM for that to be recorded for others to notice and then wonder over - and maybe GET THE UNDERSTANDING OF HOW TO wax strong in the spirit of life when apprehended by the appearance of evil.
          This is what happens when the Matrix is shattered.
          ofcourse a believer has to grow into this divine knowledge + to understand this truth.

it begins as a faith shadow but grows to becomes *the real*, only a brief interlude.
          This action is called ''moving into perfection''
          There is a veil coming off of the maturing sons and daughters of God, and that veil is the veil that has existed since Adam sinned in the garden.
          A NEW awareness of TRUE reality is happening like a believer has never understood before.
          =================================

this whole drama was written for our learning.
          a Believer is in training to be as Paul was over all situations that can arise in their lives . This is but 1 example [ and a great one] of how to cease from vanity and its evil rule + its deathlike trances and move into ''ascension mode'' into perfection.
          today my family and i were talking on this change - and noted quiet a few instances where vanity ceased and kingdom realm living moved into the bible heros.....

this ofcourse is a part of the overcomers testimony and on how they overcame '' by the blood of the Lamb''
          and ''not loving not their lives unto death'' - this doesn't mean they physically die but they give up their illusion that the matrix is real.
          i have yet to meet anyone who has been moved into this greatest position.
          there are no teachers to physically go to to learn this - so it is the personal perfecting work of the holy spirit and his graduating gift to his believer,.
          The Matrix MUST disappear so CHRIST CAN APPEAR in our lives as it did that day with Paul.
          this Must be the standard over our daily lives - meaning - the illusion of the Matrix [vanity and all that appears so real and feels real ] must cease to rule over our lives.

the mindset and the authority of vanity that has been established in all men - must cease its delusion in the Lord's overcomers.

yes, we are in the world BUT are not part of this world - as Paul was not part of this world - as the onlookers can testify that day as they expected him to bloat and drop dead. BUT HE DID NOT.
          death cannot overtake Life.
          No doubt Paul would be alive today had he not disobeyed the holy spirit and the advice of his fellows.
          therefore, we are to watch our behaviours.
          Yeshua MUST have a group of Believers who are cleansed from the Matrix and have developed His kindom values.
          it is a deep work - this moulding of His new creation man.

Comment

what happened to Paul should be happening to all God's people...alas it is not....

but only the few who have receive eternal life.

Paul knew how to walk in the new plain of deliverance

The cry goes out ''COME OUT FROM HER [THE MATRIX OF VANITY] my people''
            it does not necessarily mean to come out from apostate religions but to COME OUT FROM THE MATRIX.... and be DELIVERED FROM ITS POWERS.

the Matrix is a slaughterhouse - full of VICTIMS.
            The law of Moses was full of victims called captives.

HOW TO BE DELIVERED FROM THE MATRIX..................

BEGIN to unlearn what your mind has been trained to see.
            No it is not easy, and is probably one of the greater works Father is bringing about now.
            All mankind have been literally brainwashed into believing in what has appeared to our 5 senses is real and the truth, but what the truth is ----- the Matrix with all its values is a passing illusion.
            see this word ILLUSION
            ILLUSION
            ILLUSION
            ILLUSION
            something that appears so real but is not.
            The Matrix conditioning must be set aside, if you are to perceive the real truth so to be changed.
            PAUL was not A VICTIM THAT DAY BUT VICTORIOUS in Christ.
            the tables were turned and the deafeated foe remained DEFEATED.

Do not be consumed with your own circumstances. All My Elect have been in the furnace of My perfecting and the things about your lives which are difficult are but for a moment. They will be changed as you are caught up into Me, into the cloud of My Glory, even My Divine Image as you reflect My express Person. Do you think that I have forgotten about you? You are My new creation unto Myself. How could I forget you? I watch you continually and am aware of your every need. I am touched by your feelings, and know this, that you will be perfect having My Divine Nature and blessed with the things which you temporarily lack. You My Sons will be born together, revealed as one company. Not one of you will be pre-mature, and not one of you will be left behind. I have had prophets amongst your company for many years to encourage and strengthen you. Some of you take them for granted. Some of you read their words but miss My voice. My prophets are in the womb with you. They seek Me for food and life which will nourish and keep you. You are all attached by the Golden Cord which comes from My Spirit and it shall not be broken. Respect my prophets for they serve Me.

Close your natural eyes and ears and open your Spiritual ones and you will see all things. I have you at the point of change in your mind. Forget Egypt, forget Babylon. Rejoice in the high mountain of spiritual Zion on which you shall appear as saviours in My day. You will stand before My lost sheep in Babylon and bring them back to the sheep gate. You will bind satan with such authority and your words will chain him for one thousand years. You will speak a new order into the world. You will stand before kings and world leaders and instruct in My wisdom. The leagues of nations will become instruments of My ways. The poor and needy and sick of this world will be touched and fed in My new day in a way beyond miracles, it will be a new creation. The abominations of the ungodly world will be destroyed and the earth will shake and tremble before you. Do not worry about “this and that”. My plans for you will come to pass. Already you have seen changes in your lives. Relationships, houses, jobs, finances and other things have taken unexpected and sometimes dramatic change as I have been working in you. The things which you once clung on to are losing importance.

Rejoice, My Beloved, eat this food and look only to Me for the Day of The Lord is at hand. Rejoice and praise Me in the New Song of your father David and your heart will be filled. David had Praise waiting for Me in Zion. You have it too in your Zion hearts.

Those who hear your words will either turn to me or be turned over to Me for My later plan. Wars will cease and the lost creation will be healed by the words of your mouths and I will take the wealth of the ungodly and give it over to My Kingdom Priests for the restoration of all things unto Me.

Only My Elect understand these things. The religious speak words to attract people into their church systems. Things are changing. Those who spurn My chosen are under My hand of judgement. The religious system will divide and diminish in turmoil and confusion, but you my Sons will rescue them in due time but not at this moment. I have you protected from the tongues of the scorners.

The New Day is dawning. My army is soon to be seen and heard.

I call you My Sons, to live in the higher dimension of my presence. The world is not your home; you have been called into My Secret Place. You can see and hear as a New Man beholding only Light and Life in the midst of the darkness of the present world whose ways and precepts will fall before your very eyes.

Take your strength and confidence from Me. Eat the manna from the Heavenlies which I give you freely. Keep yourselves as the watchmen on My Kingdom walls and delight yourselves in the Glory of your God. Thus saith The Lord Jesus Christ”.

ALL GLORY TO JESUS

LARRY WILSON

AUGUST 2004

[email protected]

Comment

to really think it thru........................

spiritual warfare.
              Imagine the fullness of our spiritual man - our true be-ing- waging war and defeating our adamic corrupted inherited thinking patterns a legacy from Adam and Eve.

rather than a sleeping spiritual man - ignorant and unaware that he needs to 'save' us - ''awaken O sleeper''.

imagine TURNING THE TABLES on the lies we have as our 'perishing legacy' from vanity.

image having the STRENGTH OF THE DIVINE SPIRITUAL MAN - to slay the dragon of evil/the matrix/vanity - just by right thinking -
              well this warfare is the training up of the Ekklesia.

Comment

here is a pic. of the carnal mind.....................

Click image for larger version

Name:	mad1-300x292.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.0 KB
ID:	59412
                why have i put this ugly snarling dog here?
                Psalm 59:6 They return at evening, snarling like dogs, and prowl about the city.

it is a picture of a PROWLING FLESH MIND that simply hates with a passion THE REAL SPIRITUAL MAN - THE CARNAL MIND PROWLS AROUND AND SNARLS at the awakened Spirit man - our true man.
                it is war.
                a massive contest of WHAT GOD SHALL YE SERVE THIS DAY - it is always the same ?

spiritual warfare.
                Imagine the fullness of our spiritual man - our true be-ing- waging war and defeating our adamic corrupted inherited thinking patterns a legacy from Adam and Eve.

rather than a sleeping spiritual man - ignorant and unaware that he needs to 'save' us - ''awaken O sleeper''.

imagine TURNING THE TABLES on the lies we have as our 'perishing legacy' from vanity.

image having the STRENGTH OF THE DIVINE SPIRITUAL MAN - to slay the dragon of evil/the matrix/vanity - just by right thinking -
                well this warfare is the training up of the Ekklesia.

Comment

as Paul demonstrated his new nature i.e

the ability to LIVE ABOVE THE PROBLEM - TO LIVE ABOVE VANITY AND ITS RULES....
                  THE SAME ability is developed in the Believers of the Ekklesia - a new ministry will be formed - likened to casting the net on the RIGHT SIDE of the ship.
                  ''right-fellow-ship'' as all believers graduate in UNITY AND HARMONY.
                  THE ONENESS prayed for in John 17.
                  John 17:21 ‘that they all may be one; as Thou Father, art in Me and I in Thee'

right-fellow-ship=THE INCORRUPTIBLE INHERITANCE - OFCOURSE....
                  is not found in denominations - that system shall never achieve the Ministry of THE INCORRUPTIBLE INHERITANCE of the overcomer - the net that holds the 'big fish' who live from above.

Comment

a great pic to show the truth....

Click image for larger version

Name:	arm7.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	48.5 KB
ID:	59415

this says it all

come out from the unclean Matrix....
                    Attached Files

Comment

Working...