Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is the Sabbath? what is our true Sabbath?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is the Sabbath? what is our true Sabbath?

it is very easy to keep a saturday as a sabbath - but only the anointing can allow the believer to be real and divine and holy resting in the lord of the Sabbath
    So-what does sabbath mean - why didn't Messiah tell us to keep the natural sabbath in His sayings?

millions of religious people observe the sabbath as a day - they feel it is good to do this - but this is NOT what the NT sabbath is all about.
    In a way it is a mystery and so i felt i needed to explain the lord of the sabbath how the holy spirit teaches rather than believe what men teach and everyone still dies no matter what they teach.

Messiah said ''he is lord of the Sabbath''
    the lord of rest.

therefore the sabbath is a person - a spiritual person - a rest person who has finished their works and rest.

however i thought i may describe my sabbath day and how wonderfull my ''sabbath keeping'' has changed my life as a testimony [rev 12 v 11] - yes- we can live, alive on our testimony.

what is the NT sabbath?
    it is a mystery.
    it is spiritual resting not on a saturday but resting everyday in a person who is LORD OF THE SABBATH.
    it is beyond the human mind to find this place - that is why the human mind still retains ''keeping a saturday as a sabbath rest''.
    THIS IS THE MATRIX VALUE and does no good to any law keeper.

the true spiritual sabbath is a person dwelling in a divine kingdom realm where true healing of our whole being takes place.
    to be made blameless in spirit soul and body.

it is beyond words and carnal thoughts and it is a realm where our inner spiritual man grows up into divine completeness or spiritual perfection.
    HEALING DWELLS IN THIS PLACE OF REST. healing from the curse of adam.

MENTAL HEALING FROM the diseased carnal adamic thinking pattern.

it is THE TRUTH REVEALED so death is fully removed and LIFE APPEARS WITHIN.
    IT CAN BE CALLED enlightenment - illumination to divine reality.

each day a believer is tested on their ''sabbath rest''.
    test after test insures they are well skilled in their sabbath education and graduation.
    practice makes perfect - so the overthrow of human thoughts and injections from the devil - must be expertly dealt with and thrown out as fake, and pretend and dreamtime and false evidence that appears so real.
    the question is always asked of man....
    WHAT IS REAL NEO?
    that is the question.

MY SABBATH is the same Sabbath the Saviour dwelt in - a place of rest, where we have NO will of our own, no thoughts that rely on self or self preservation, no self effotr + no selfhood on any matrix issue NOTHING OF THIS WORLD - NO HOLDS- NO NOTHING from the realm of death.
    we arrive to dwell outside the Matrix... but also remain in the world has His temple called = zion the city of God.
    6 days we worked - now for the7th Sabbath rest = 6 days man was in control - he laboured under sin and death - then he found His rest.
    how?
    he learnt how to rest in the true life of the spirit and become a 'vessel of honour'' or - an empty vessel fit for the master's use.
    now the body acts on time and space and the mind of Christ only re-acts to the Word of God - it will not enter into time and space anymore.
    the true rest brings a person up into real maturity.

it is very difficult to enter into this rest i kid u not.
    the evil old man inside wars against this all the time.
    yet the more we practice the more we develop into our sabbath rest - a prime example is Caleb and the 3 men of the firey furnance in daniel 3 - these are OT ''rest examples'' and how these 4 men have NO record of dying to their names when many other OT heros have.
    now if you can simply understand the method how these 4 men were able to do as they did - this is OUR REAL SABBATH.
    THIS IS THE TRUE MEANING OF ''LORD OF THE SABBATH'' - NOTICE 4 times we are told the Lord was with these heros.
    Caleb
    3 young men in the furnace.
    The overcomers.

these men are the OT type of the overcomer - the same ideal NT teaching happens as happened to these OT saints.
    these 4 men withstood their carnal mind and only allowed the information of the truth and the divine reality to dwell in their minds - this completely overthrows all death and sins.........................

something to notice please.....

there is NO training manual for those 3 men who surrended up their will to be placed in the firey furnace heated up 7 times more than normal - there is no record of how these 3 young men were able to withstand their carnal fears and give up their own lives at a very young age for their belief?

QUESTION?
    who taught these 3 men to have such divine standard
    - where are the written records of their training programme on how they were able to do THIS.
    there is none.

what of Caleb and of his record and training knowing how to kill the giants in the land.
    we have a clue ''Caleb stayed around the tent of meeting and listened to Moses'' and that he had ' a different spirit'.
    so in reality we dont have much information on how these 4 men were able to become heros of faith - and have no bible record about their training and spiritual education.

out from the drama of these 4 men comes a supernatural manner HOW they handled their tests and all passed as overcomers.

when Caleb faced the giants literally he knew he could overcome them for ''God has gone before us'' - yet his own personal giants or his own weakness did not hold him back from being ''well able to take the land''.
    NOW these giants made the millions of others want to turn back to the brickpits of Egypt - that place of slavery they had longed to get free from.
    so - these giants must have been very formidable.
    another ?
    - why did God allow the giants to be there at the entrance to the Promised land.

i give this examples of men in the OT who knew how to enter into their Sabbath rest - not on a day set aside but by having trust and faith in their minds to actually know God was with them to the uttermost and in charge over all their circumstances.

''come unto Me all ye who labour and are heavy ladened and I will have u rest''

you see it is the SAVIOUR'S GREATEST DESIRE TO GIVE YOU REST FROM YOUR BURDENS, FEAR,S SICKNESS, LACK AND ALL MANNER OF your CARNAL NIGHTMARE EXISTANCE that is your personal - labour/heavy burdens.
    = HE WANTS THEM - HE ASKS FOR THEM - GIVE THEM OVER TO HIM.

He says ''I will give you rest'' - what from? = your heavy burdens - all those weaknesses and troubles originating out from the carnal death mind - He says '' I WILL GIVE YOU REST'' from them.

THEN HE SAID ''take My yoke'' and learn of Me.
    a believer learns to think as He thinks - to follow ON in His footsteps - not doing the peripherils of worship but DOING THE FATHER'S WILL - HEALING, BINDING UP, AND SAVING MEN FROM satan and their deathlike thinking patterns.

''take MY yoke'' is not doing the outside things of His religion but doing the inner healing so desperately needed to rid all our lives of death - death being our human carnal thinking - that sin that kills us.

again please notice - there is no manual to read about ''how to get rid of the carnal mind step by step'' - except the Word says ''put on the same mind that was in Christ '' - develop the Christ mind - develop the power mind.
    how?
    ''take no thought'' that is outside His promise and caring and shepherding
    now to explain........

take NO thought is the clincher of the whole matter - or the kernal or the seed of our troubles.... all men TAKE IN THE THOUGHTS OF SATAN - CONSIDER THEM - AND mostly ACT UPON THEM - satan is the ruler of their minds - that is why this world is as it is.... men cannot be freed from their carnal mind of death.
    Men weigh up the good or the evil of satanic suggestion - remembering the good is just as evil and evil.
    it is a tree of death.

but some do escape - the few who find eternal life - are able to SHAKE OFF THE demonic hypnotism of this world appearing real,
    ''what is real Neo''?
    ONLY THE WORD OF GOD IS REAL - NOTHING ELSE IS - all the Matrix IS LIKE A HYPNOTIC ILLUSION - we have been birthed into a trancelike state- that appears real and very few people can break thru to become ALIVE IN CHRIST.
    yes - we have many religions
    yes- man has made many beliefs
    yes - the church system almost got it right with its 1/2 truth

but - UNLESS FATHER DRAWS US UNTO HIMSELF AND THEN PERSONALLY TEACHES US HIMSELF HOW HE WALKED AND HOW HE THOUGHT AND THEN GIVES US HIS SPIRIT all men die in sin for they cannot awaken or be quickened nor put on the same mind that was in the Messiah.
    A QUICKENED PERSON IS HIS WORKMANSHIP - and His workmanship produced caleb and those 3 young men - THE OVERCOMERS who never died but remained.
    The Matrix system of religion is a man made system that appears Godly but LACKS THE POWER OF THE RESURRECTION.
    no one from this Matrix of religion remains alive nor have they reproduced the Saviour in their pews.
    2000yrs is a very long time to prove - the religion of men do not work - their belief is been highjacked and counterfeited and bits added too by man so none are born again nor receive true salvation.
    2000yrs of right teaching should have reproduced millions of Saviours all educated and graduated in the same likeness as the true Christ Emmanuel.
    this has not happened - yet religion still remains drawing in the ignorant to its hoax.
    no the Sabbath is not a day to be kept - but an experience of a person locked into the Messiah
    john 15 v7-8
    '' If you abide in Me, and My words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it shall be done for you.
    By this, is My Father glorified, that you bear much fruit, and so prove to be My disciples
    in this verse please notice now - it is the Legal rule of the Kingdom - satan sees this standard in a believer and cannot condemn them nor accuse them - they are now SAFE IN CHRIST - LEGALLY.
    again
    ''there is therefore NO condemnation for those WHO ARE IN CHRIST JESUS'' -
    when you are IN HIM - satan cannot accuse nor condemn you.
    it is a LEGAL DEGREE from the Throneroom.
    what u have to consider is this
    WHAT IS REAL NEO?

then decide what god shall ye follow.
    the god of man and his religions
    THE TRUE GOD - THE EVERLASTING FATHER.

QUESTION?
    WHY DID FATHER ALLOW THOSE GIANTS TO BE AT THE ENTRANCE INTO THE PROMISED LAND, IN THE FIRST PLACE?
    AFTER ALL - these people had been thru so much and seen things we never have - why not give them a free entrance in without all this bother and hassel.?

ummm

FATHER IS CHOOSING HIS RULERS AND REIGNERS - THOSE MEN AND WOMEN WHO ARE SERVANTS OF HIS WILL ONLY - THOSE PEOPLE WHO ARE NOT CONTROLLED OVER BY SATAN AND EVIL INTENTIONS.
    THIS WORLD IS A TESTING GROUND - ONLY THOSE WHO OVERCOME THIS WORLD WITH ALL ITS UNSAVORY TESTS - rule and reign upon His throne as CO heirs in Christ.
    it would seem NOT very many pass these tests vanity and death appear far too strong an enemy to overcome.

Comment

an added thought to true sabbath keeping......

“Have no allegiance to the world.
      Do not seek or follow its ways, or its riches.
      Do not follow after its pleasures, its systems, or its sign posts directing to its attractions.
      Do not seek its counsel or apply its wisdom.
      Do not be settled in its security.
      Look only for that which carries the tag “made in the Heavens”, rather than “made on the earth”.

You are going to have to do things in the natural realms which will disturb your earthly security which give natural worldly comfort, but cause a spiritual unease.

I will break these worldly securities and bring change to your circumstances in order that you serve only Me, for that which you serve will be your master.

You will no longer serve houses, jobs, investments, friends and religion.
      Expose yourselves to insecurity in the world system and then you will see how Great and Faithful I am.

Test My Faithfulness.

Some have stood in worldly security and never tested Me. I will change this. You will actually come to know that I am Faithful to my word, rather than just speaking it without experience.
      Do not fear this for I will never leave or forsake you, but you will be brought to the extremities where your trust will be only in Me.

Do not set your future in worldly plans, or toil for their acclaim.

Trust no man other than one who “trembles at My Word”, for they hear only Me.

The world hates you and will plot to deceive you and involve you in its purposes.

The religious will poison you with rejection and jealousy.

They will smile nicely and say they understand, whilst their hand will work mischief against you.
      Beware of any person who confesses Me but hedges around the Word.

Do not spend your time in pursuit of activity bearing religious titles for the sake of being seen.
      This is pride and self-exaltation and I will strip you of it. It matters only that you are seen and known of Me, and I look on the heart.
      Better that you invest your time before My Face.
      Do not strive to reveal the Glorious secrets of My Third Day to the religious, for the day of their hearing is not yet at hand.
      Bridle your natural enthusiasm, and speak only when I tell you to speak, for you will be stoned as the prophets of old. I will birth My Kingdom Day and I will make known to you My times and movings in due course”.

ALL GLORY TO JESUS

LARRY WILSON

[email protected]

here is a sentence that typifies the believers wilderness walk -
      Do not fear this for I will never leave or forsake you, but you will be brought to the extremities where your trust will be only in Me.
      this is exactly what happened to caleb and Daniel's 3 young friends.

thinking back - name each person from the whole bible who stood in their wilderness testing time and passed their tests -
      not very many did.

why?

the carnal mind is hypnotised to see this world as the real deal - few break thru this trancelike state to see the REALITY OF THE TRUTH.
      you could say Most people cannot win - and yes this appears to be so. They never get out from under the trance of good and evil knowledge.
      it is not an easy path and the escape is hard.
      BUT CHRIST WANTS FOR A BELIEVER TO CAST THEIR NET ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE SHIP.
      MEANING = once Christ begins to LIVE HIS LIFE thru us, we dont have to worry any more. yes we still have challenges, and tests, but it is HE WHO WILL MAKE our crooked path straight and smooth the way for us as He did for Caleb and the 3 other men as they overcame.

this word ''overcome/overcame''

the object of overcoming is to ''get the better of all fleshly loser thinking of 'what if' or 'it always happens to me'' kinda stuff.
      all those negative vibes - those thoughts of evil tidings and the truimph of evil over us, + Those scenes from the media and thoughts of sickness and all that negative intimidation and oppression this world dishes out as 'normal happenings'.
      All those negative suggestions that bombard our minds.
      this is the wilderness realm and we were all lowered into it UNWILLINGLY - therefore we all must of been 'someplace else' prior to our birth - because we were lowered unwillingly WITHOUT A CHOICE.
      so u have to figure out why this was so?

the unwillingly lowered into world of illusion and hypnotism is here....................we are in a trance and must AWAKEN FROM IT.
      WHY?
      this realm is passing away - therefore it is not the truth - it only appears as the truth. ONLY THE SAVIOUR TAUGHT THE TRUTH - TRUTH IS A PERSON.
      to get out from the unreal that appears very real, we have to think differently and this new way of thinking awakens our spirit man - the real us - into action to SAVE US from the illusion we are birthed under.

the awakened spiritual man in us is the God particle in us to SAVE US from continual sinning under our lying illusions AND DELUSIONS.
      yes it is quiet difficult to explain - i guess this is why there are only clues given in the bible for the whole explanation HAS TO BE BY A LIVING EXPERIENCE OR TESTIMONY.
      as per Revelation 12 v 11.

this whole deal has to become a living testimony and this testimony makes a believer a divine BE-ing for they overcame all delusions and very illusion from their wilderness experiment.

Comment

the sabbath rest of the NT is a LIVING experience.... it is personal

that forms a believers TESTIMONY- that is why it is NOT a RITUAL .......
        [religion is a ritual] but the Sabbath rest is another name for ''christ formed in you''.

this Sabbath rest of the overcomer is the highest form of grace and divine rewards totally unknown to man.
        it is the highest calling to enter into - as per Caleb WHO KNEW how to enter into the promised land.
        [ These Believers are destined to shake this earth, and cause the return of Yeshua IN VICTORY]

larry Meguire site called The warning gives this definition -
        Never has the earth seen such men as these, and if people understood what this means, they would change their lives in drastic fashion.
        Woe unto those that reject the REAL Messiah, and His REAL TRUTH, in that day.
        The deceivers, and the deceived, will be fully exposed, and EVERYONE will have to make a choice.
        To go with the TRUE Son of Jah, or one of the COUNTERFEITS!!!
        We are coming to the time when we will have to "fish or cut bait". Living a life, religious or whatever, for self-satisfaction, is NOT GOING TO WORK in the days just ahead.
        Life on this earth is about to become HORRENDOUS!
        therefore it really is in our best interests to come into an understanding of the NT sabbath rest and become a legal born again citizen of the divine Kingdom.
        All other different opinions shall have some type of ghastly outcome.
        so - the real sabbath rest is enter into by starving the human carnal mind out of business.
        it is the PUTTING OFF OF MORTAL and the PUTTING ON OF IMMORTAL..... to wear the same lifeforce as Messiah walked in.

the true meaning of ''putting off mortal'' is - to stop making the flesh of death tolerable.
        the true meaning of ''putting off mortal'' is - the training to STEEL UP OUR BACKBONE TO STAND AGAINST THE WILES of the devil and not go under.
        the true meaning of ''putting off mortal'' is - you are becoming ORDAINED TO ACT AS THE SAVIOURS who come out from Zion.

ofcourse all this means we are to practice LIVING IN HIS LIFEFORM DAILY.

Comment

Working...
        X