Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

? was the LAW OF MOSES TO THE JEW - considered a curse?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? was the LAW OF MOSES TO THE JEW - considered a curse?

what is the def. of 'CURSE''.
    Definition of CURSE
    1-for harm or injury to come upon one
    2- evil or misfortune that comes as if in response to imprecation or as retribution
    3- a cause of great harm or misfortune
    4- torment
    did the OT jews live under a curse?
    why were they called captives?
    why were they told to REPENT by John the B.?
    why did the Apostles call it a YOKE?

IF a belief is considered to need repentence from, to set the captives free for it was REGARDED as a yoke of bondage and a curse.
    is this true? ues/no/maybe?

therefore is the law to the jew - a curse?
    ummmm.

consider History - the law of the jews was in fashion in 70ad - yet the day of Vengeance of their God overtook the JEWISH law keepers who were simply keeping a law they were birthed into for 1500 yrs.
    again i ask WHAT WAS THEIR CRIME?

Were they cursed by the law they kept?
    it would appear so
    CHRIST REDEEMED US FROM THE CURSE OF THE LAW
    (Galatians 3:10-14)
    -------------------------------------
    v 10 v 11 v 12 v 13 v 14 - GIVE evidence of the curse of the Law to the jews only.

so why would a truth seeker not notice this catostropic curse over a whole race of people - subjected to this law.
    "Cursed be every one who does not abide by all things written in the book of the law, and do them." Now it is evident that no man is justified before God by the law; for "He who through faith is righteous shall live"; but the law does not rest on faith, for "He who does them shall live by them."
    Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us -- for it is written, "Cursed be everyone who hangs on a tree" -- that in Christ Jesus the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
    so what was the next step?

Jesus and the Law of Moses
    Jesus being the perfect sacrifice for sin and the ideal High Priest who could truly gain forgiveness for us, the old system of animal sacrifices and high priests was done away with after his death (Heb. 10:5-14).

Therefore, "there is verily a disannulling of the former regulation (i.e. the law of Moses) because it was weak and useless.
    For the law made nothing perfect, but the bringing in of a better hope (through Christ) did"
    (Heb. 7:18,19].

again we see from the NY the law of Moss was weak and useless and DISANNULLED.
    AGAIN WE SEE THE TRUTH........
    "No man is justified by the law in the sight of God...
    for, The just(ified) shall live by faith" (Gal. 3:11 cp. Hab. 2:4).
    THERE ARE THOSE here WHO ARE CALLED Judaizers who wish to re-convert us back under the CURSE OF A WEAK AND USELESS AND DISANULLED law to the jews only that held people captives and made nothing perfect.

again there is another good reason for the Law of Moses to bring a curse to those held captive by it.....

- to observe the law of Moses, we must attempt to keep all of it.
    Disobedience to just one part of it means that those who are under it are condemned:
    "As many as are of (i.e. rely on) the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them" (Gal. 3:10).

do you believe them NT or not? do you believe those men who plagued Paul's missionary works?

again did you understand that all the laws have to be kept - if not one is CONDEMNED AND CURSED.
    BASIC nt INFORMATION reveals.

. "For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin (i.e. a sin offering), condemned sin in the flesh"
    (Rom. 8:3).
    the LAW COULD NOT DO anything but give a curse - as a result 70ad happened ''vengeance happened''.........
    SO why keep your preferred laws to the jews - when it makes u under a weak and useless cursed existance? so to set the Bible record staight... lets view what is a curse.
    Definition of CURSE
    1-for harm or injury to come upon one
    2- evil or misfortune that comes as if in response to imprecation or as retribution
    3- a cause of great harm or misfortune
    4- torment

ummm
    harm
    injury
    misfortune
    retribution
    torment.

so some would love us to ''receive'' what they already possess - a cursed life.
    no thanks.

Whores for Satan!

Shalom Everyone, I would like to clear up a couple of things. The whores and their daughters have been trying for the last 1800 years to get decent people to believe that being disobedient to Yahweh is what pleases Him. Such foolish delusionalism. They want you to believe that Elohim gives commands just to curse you and in no way wants you to keep them, again, such foolish delusionalism. The problem they have before them is that Yeshua said IF you want life, KEEP those commandments. But the whores of Satan say the exact opposite. They say that if you keep the commands of Yahweh, you are cursed. Such foolish delusionalism. So, don't be deceived by these whores, for no fornicators, idolaters, adulterers, homosexuals, liars, whoremongers, murderers, drunkards, the envious, heretics, whores, or any other disobedience to Yahweh's Law, especially Sabbath breakers, will inherit the Kingdom of Elohim. Those who practice such things and teach others to be as they are, will be call "least" in the Kingdom of Heaven, mainly because they have failed to learn what Elohim's Grace was teaching mankind (Titus 2:11-15). Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

arh..if it is not the Lo ammi Judiazer himself, arriving to blast at the truth of the

.gospel and all Pauline revelation on the SPIRIT OF LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS
      mind whom ye call a whore IAH - The great Apostle Paul is not amused by your comment as you plague his believers with the tricks of the ancient Judaizer.
      plus i see..............
      you have come out from hiding, little lo ammi Judaizer and teaching your tricky gospel hey? using all those twists of the devils trademarks to misrepresent the truth of the new covenant and life in the Spirit.

i have been waiting for you to appear in all your judaizian ''gory'' - notice NOT ''GLORY'' BUT GORY meaning- that mangled slaughterhouse of lies and that UNTRUE gospel from satan's angels of light that can spread like wild fires thru the unsuspecting and the ignorant pews.

so how about i continue to show up your darkened mind of a jewish controlled hypotised bewitched lawkeeper totally devoid of grace as a person - so some will see you as you really are - eternally condemned person -

o BTW when u accuse me- you accuse the Gospel and Paul for I stay there in the full comfort of the truth amen

----------------------

so the fruits of this cursed life shall be seen as a witness in all lawkeeping people - the law of the curse cannot be broken for it is fixed - unless there is true repentence and a return to NT spiritual principles.

so we are up to the annillation of the law to the jew in 70ad - as the bible calls it weak, useless, cursed in summary.
      the divine solution=
      - to the appointment of the NEW COVENANT to override the cursed law of death, by the VICTORY OF THE CROSS and the Blood of the lamb and the rent veil in the temple.
      Also the history of anniliation of the jews and their tribulation of an avenging God who deserted them as they worshipped the law and its ordinances in 70ad -
      so much for that truth
      so now let us learn the what, why and how this all came about..........

here are a few rightly divided teachings on the curse of the law of Moses - given to the jews only.
      "As many as are of ( rely on) the works of the law are under the curse: for it is written, '''Cursed is every one that continueth not in all things which are written in the book of the law to do them" (Gal. 3:10
      this is not my opinion please note well.

another 2 witnesses to this word Curse and law.
      "For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin ( a sin offering), condemned sin in the flesh" (Rom. 8:3).
      Thus "Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us" (Gal. 3:13)
      ummm
      lots of basic stuff here - to get a grip of.

the curses was fulfilled or lifted approx 33ad.
      New Covenant in Christ replaced the Old Covenant of Moses' law (Heb. 8:13).

notice please this is not my theory but the word of the apostle.

By his death, Christ blotted out "the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us (by our inability to fully keep the law), and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross.

.Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink (offerings), or in respect of a religious festival, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: which are a shadow of things to come; but the reality is Christ" [Col. 2:14-17 ].
      so why would a person [IAH} be so bold and callious to call Apostle Paul a whore, and other terrible names and cast stones at the Gospel that abolishes death?
      would they have an ulterior motive to denounce all the Pauline revelation of Judaizers and their trade.

ofcourse.......................they hate the cross.
      there is NO other explanation for their abnormal unholy stand. it is not 'normal' to vilify the Gospels and the anointed teachings.

This is quite clear and does reveal hearts - because of Emmanuel's death on the cross, the Law of Moses was taken "out of the way" so that we should resist any pressure put on us to keep parts of it, e.g. the feasts and the sabbath etc etc.

Like the rest of the Law of Moses to the jews, the purpose of these things was to point forward to Christ.
      After his death, their typical significance was fulfilled, and there was therefore no further need to observe them.

This divine truth is in all true believers hearts and nothing shall move them from the NT authority of the Holy Spirit nor into the theories of those unanointed teachers posing as 'angels of light' who gather the crowds around them and so their ugly lies become 'the pews truth'.
      alas millions of sincere people walk in a theory and not in the NT truths.

Spying and IAH - show up as these type of people = The early Christian church of the 1st century was under constant pressure from the Pharisees and certain Jews to keep parts of the Law. - this truth is like a mirror of their posts.
      alas.
      Throughout the NT there is repeated warning to resist these suggestions.
      So- In the face of all this NT information, it is wonder that today there are denominations who preach partial obedience to the Law of Moses to the Jews (Gal. 3:10).

hello Mr disobedient.
      trying to spread lies and misinformation.

ofcourse we also have Apostle peter add to this warning as well.
      Peter described those who taught the need for obedience to the Law as putting "a yoke upon the neck of the disciples, which neither our fathers nor we were able to bear.
      But we believe that through the grace of the Lord Jesus Christ (as opposed to their works of obedience to the law) we shall be saved" (Acts 15:10,11).
      do Spying, IAH, ellen white and her side kick Herbert armstrong, know so much more than Apostles Peter and Paul - telling us to believe 'their gospel' and unless we all do we are whores and the lawless rebels.
      ummmm.

well i shall stay with my apostolic teachers.
      i dont believer man.

but to cont....
      the day of Vengeance came because of this revealed truth.

: "A man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ-that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law:
      for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified...
      no man is justified by the law but by (Christ) all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses" (Gal. 2:16; 3:11; Acts 13:39).

amen
      so take your theory IAH and cast it off for it is cursing you and while you teach such nonsense you will remain eternally condemned
      you are an INSULT to all believer's spiritual intelligence.

so why are u Judaizers INSULTING the bible intelligence of Believers in His Ekklesia?
      well u see IAH - the works of the lawkeeper relates to the matrix world of sin and death - the curse - the world of sin - the world of death. When you ''do'' some works of the law you promote death and sin - I know u r possibly unaware of your sin and religious condemnation for this.
      why do ye stand condemned then - when u have a sincere heart as did the Jews sincerely worshipped the law and the temple in 70ad. what is your crime and why do you do the time [cursed] for your crimes.

the answer is
      LIFE HAS APPEARED, where ONCE ONLY DEATH RULED ALL MANKIND.
      sin was destroyed at the cross as the saviour of the world shed His holy blood for mankind.

BY LAWKEEPING YOUR'E TRYING TO STAB NEW LIFE TO DEATH and make sin remain as lord over death to all men.
      you have choosen the wrong realm as death remains your master as proven by the day of vengeance in 70ad.
      it is written
      Galatians 3:10-14
      makes 3 high-level statements which ought to be momentous to you.
      The 1st true fact in verse 10: "Those who rely on works of the law are under a curse."

CURSE OF THE LAW - FACT.

2ND FACT in verse 13: "Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law."

CURSE OF THE LAW - FACT.

The 3rd, in verse 14, gives the purpose and result of the second:
      "that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."
      it is time for you to repent IAH to turn from your wicked ways and seek the PROMISE OF THE SPIRIT THRU FAITH.

BTW iah - NO BELIEVER IN HIS EKKLESIA ever breaks the NT sabbath - i know u dont understand this but u see THE SPIRITUAL SABBATH IS NOT A DAY TO KEEP in some weird monotinous ways - but a person a divine rest we rest in from the sin and imagination and evil ways of our former carnal admaic reasonings. [see Math 11 v 28-29-30]
      you are a person who cannot fathom the higher revelation and need law +works to justify your belief in a law keeping sabbath u had NO legal right too in the 1st place for your are not a jew. you are an imposter + a faker and a poser as a jewish lawkeeper without the jewish national birthright.

what is more IAH - YOU HAVE NO PASSION FOR FREEDOM''.

ps
      IAH - do you realise you have NO high Priest to interceed for your sins.
      You see as a fake illegal jewish OT phony law keeper- of your own choosing - you have placed yourself back under the law of Levi - but there is NO levitical priesthood any more and no sacrifice for your corruption and sins - you are without any type of intercession over you for Messiah will never interceed over the former law keepers for they represent death and sin and He is the High Priest of ENDLESS INCORRUPTABLE LIFE.
      wow u poor sad person - is it any wonder now why ye stand in condemnation and is it any wonder you throw insults at the written NT Gospel and the holy Apostle's revelations for your corruption is now evident for all to see.
      wow
      Last edited by LucySmith; 03-07-2012, 10:30 PM. Reason: ps i must add this information

Comment

is this very plain to you?

The first statement is verse Gal 3 10:

"Those who rely on works of the law are under a curse."

do you think if you read this - you would actually rethink what is THE MEANING OF ''CURSED''?
        do you think if you read this - you would actually think -'' well i dont want to be CURSED so i wont do it''?

The second is verse 13:

"Christ redeemed us from the curse of the law."

is this plain to you?
        CHRIST HAD REDEEMED US?
        is this clear - for it is recorded again ''the curse of the law''.

thats twice recorded - 2 witnesses to the word CURSE.

SO TO RECAP....
        "those who rely on works of the law are under a curse."

SO to use divine wisdom - why? do the works of the law?
        why? do you want to be cursed?

is this not very simple to understand?

so - now find out why the law to the jews only was a curse.
        The Law of Moses to the jews only, made no provision for the forgiveness of sin
        This means that they are cut off from God and that His wrath abides on them.
        The Law Cannot Commend Men, But Can Only Condemn them - so if you practice parts of the law of your choice - the bible says eternally condemned.

why would anyone wish to be stamped by the Lord Himself as ETERNALLY CONDEMNED?
        --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here is the grace that abounds over His sons and daughters today.................
        These are His overcomers and Sabbath resters [ so to speak] who Trust IN Him for each need.

My Faithful Ones, My Sons, you must become singular and total in your commitment to your calling.

Refuse the invitations of those who present traditions, rudiments, and philosophies and try to present human ideologies.

As you stand for Me you will surely be persecuted even from those within your own household. You will be persecuted by the ungodly who will accuse you of rudeness in a human sense and that you are both ignorant and arrogant.

Be not concerned about these judgements for they are empty and void of any power and come from people who cannot even see My glory in creation around them. They find their answers in the ignorance of scientific theories none of which are truth.

You will also be accused by the general flow of the religious who have never heard the treasures of which you speak.
        They will accuse you of pride and even label you as heretics.
        They are insecure for they know not where to find My presence.

They supplement their Spiritual hunger within “man-made” food in place of the manna from Heaven.
        My Sons, your mother is in travail.
        You are uncomfortable in her womb, however you shall not be revealed until I open the womb and then it shall be fulfilled that the firstborn from the womb are Mine and you shall receive a name which I shall give you and you shall wear it in Glory and Honour for it is My name for you and it shall be known again that “this day in the City of David his seed is born” but they shall not find you, yea they shall not see you for I shall lift you out says The Lord and then shall you rejoice, and you will be filled with My Glory and you shall receive your reward for the price you paid and the reproach you bore.
        Your sacrifices will seem small compared to your new nature.
        My immortality shall be your life, and this will glow from you bringing the knowledge of My Glory.

You will stand in the cloud of My Presence and I will cover you and you shall go forth with the ministry of restoration and peace and together we shall break the spirit of bondage over creation and all that The Father has assigned unto Me shall I trust to you for you have been found worthy to bear My Divine Nature.

Your accusers shall fall before you as I open their blind eyes and they shall plead for what you have.
        You will be a ministry of priests of My new day and you will lead creation to the Feast of Tabernacles.
        Fear no enemy for you are in My Hand.
        Rise above the disappointments of people, for these things will happen and you will not change their stony hearts, only I can do that in due time.
        Keep your faces before Me and listen to My prophets whom I have chosen to encourage you and to lead you.
        Even now I give you strength through My Word to you.
        Take it, wear it on your heart and know that My eye is upon you day and night.
        My Spirit is sent with a ministry to perfect you.
        Some of you My Sons are in difficult circumstances.
        I will move on your finances do not be troubled over this. I will move on your circumstances and change will come in areas that trouble you. The wilderness will soon be behind you, and the joys of your calling will lift you up. Trust me as you have done for surely these things will come to pass.
        I watch you, I protect you, and I will complete my plans for you, for I know the plans I have for you, says The Lord, they are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope”.

ALL GLORY TO JESUS

LARRY WILSON from australia
        I know the plans I have for you, says The Lord, they are plans for good and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope”.

see this please - is this not a greater delight to be IN His Plans, rather than eternally cendemned?
        it is your choice.

Comment

Dilemma

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
          .gospel and all Pauline revelation on the SPIRIT OF LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS
          mind whom ye call a whore IAH - The great Apostle Paul is not amused by your comment as you plague his believers with the tricks of the ancient Judaizer.
          plus i see..............
          you have come out from hiding, little lo ammi Judaizer and teaching your tricky gospel hey? using all those twists of the devils trademarks to misrepresent the truth of the new covenant and life in the Spirit.

i have been waiting for you to appear in all your judaizian ''gory'' - notice NOT ''GLORY'' BUT GORY meaning- that mangled slaughterhouse of lies and that UNTRUE gospel from satan's angels of light that can spread like wild fires thru the unsuspecting and the ignorant pews.

so how about i continue to show up your darkened mind of a jewish controlled hypotised bewitched lawkeeper totally devoid of grace as a person - so some will see you as you really are - eternally condemned person -

o BTW when u accuse me- you accuse the Gospel and Paul for I stay there in the full comfort of the truth amen

so why would a person [IAH} be so bold and callious to call Apostle Paul a whore, and other terrible names and cast stones at the Gospel that abolishes death?
          would they have an ulterior motive to denounce all the Pauline revelation of Judaizers and their trade.

: "A man is not justified by the works of the law, but by the faith of Jesus Christ-that we might be justified by the faith of Christ, and not by the works of the law:
          for by the works of the law shall no flesh be justified...
          no man is justified by the law but by (Christ) all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses" (Gal. 2:16; 3:11; Acts 13:39).

amen
          so take your theory IAH and cast it off for it is cursing you and while you teach such nonsense you will remain eternally condemned
          you are an INSULT to all believer's spiritual intelligence.
          Hi Dear Lucy, you truly are in a great dilemma. Yeshua gave to Moses His Law (Yeshua was The Yahweh of the OT, the Great I Am) and in that Law, as Spying has told you over and over again, there are both blessings and cursings. In that Law, it states that IF you do His commands, you will have Life, just as Yeshua told the young rich ruler. Yeshua is the same now as He was with Moses, it's just that with Moses, He put a veil over him so that the FULL understanding and Glory of the Law wasn't revealed until He gave up being Yahweh and became The Man...Yeshua. Now, Yeshua has revealed to us, by His Spirit, the full Truth veiled within the Law, and He truly doesn't want any of us squirting our diarrhea and vomit on It.

There were those back in the time of the Apostles who would squirt their diarrhea and vomit on what the Apostles taught, especially concerning the teachings of the Apostle Paul. It became so bad that the Church had to take action to dispel the false rumors going around about Paul and his teachings. This has been explained to you on numerous occasions Lucy, and yet you fail to acknowledge the simple fact that Paul paid the sacrificial expenses for four others who were under a vow, just to SHOW beyond a shadow of a doubt that Paul did not teach as YOU do. In fact, Paul taught that ONLY those who DO the Law will be JUSTIFIED. You Lucy, have no ear to HEAR what Paul was saying, because you have no understanding of the Spiritual side of Yeshua's Law. And you refuse to listen to what James (the head of the Assemble in Jerusalem) had to say concerning the Jewish BELIEVERS in how they were even MORE zealous in KEEPING the Law, after they became Believers:

(Act 21:20) And when they heard it (James and the Jewish Believers), they glorified the Lord, and said unto him (Paul), Thou seest, brother, how many thousands of Jews there are which believe; and they are all zealous of the law:

You have this great dilemma Lucy. Paul on one side of his mouth is telling you and those who forsake the Law, that the "works" of the Law will justify no one, but then on the other side, he tells us that ONLY those who DO the Law will be JUSTIFIED. That's your dilemma Lucy. How can Paul make BOTH of those statements, and it still be the Truth? You learn that Lucy, and you will for sure stop being against Yeshua's Law. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew.
          Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
          Abstain from meats offered to idols
          (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
          So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

No iah

you see I have No such a problem for i am not a judaizer... simple hey?
            i'll stick there with Paul the warner - dont mix law with grace.
            when shall ye cease being a Judaizer IAH - ?
            when shall u stop misunderstanding?
            Any intermixture of human merit violates grace.
            The problem of a holy life is met in the gospel of grace by the fact that the saved one has entirely a new position "in grace" instead of "in Adam" (Rom. 5:12-20).
            Knowledge of and faith in this glorious "in-Christ" position (Rom. 6:11) is the key that makes it actual in the believer's everyday experience. ~ Merrill F. Unger
            can u tell me why u wish to mix together a law of death? and its ordinances
            can u tell me why you refuse to just accept faith with grace

could it be your spiritually inbred?
            i do believe so. dull of hearing - blind of true spiritual eye sight.
            if nothing else was ever written this edification would tell all.
            He says, "Till all be fulfilled."
            Fulfilled means to bring to completion.
            Christ fulfilled the Law (the entire OT).

that is all a believer ever needs to know regarding this whole matter.
            the OT law to the jew was BROUGHT INTO COMPLETION.

WHY do u hate the cross IAH?
            WHY do u despise grace and Faith?
            i often wonder over people like yourself - conclusion - BE-witch-ed.
            Not only are we saved by faith rather than by law but law is not to be the rule of life for the believer.
            We are not to live by law at all.
            Grace supplies the indwelling and filling of the Spirit to enable us to live on a higher plan than law demanded.
            This all is our portion when we trust Christ as Savior.
            It is in Christ that we receive everything--salvation and sanctification.
            Let's stop trying some legal system or rote of rules.
            We have a liberty in Christ." ~ J. Vernon McGee, Thru the Bible With J. Vernon McGee, Vol. 5, Galatians 5:1
            no IAH - i do think you need a spiritual rebirth.

Comment

Working...
            X