the love of death is spreading...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the love of death is spreading...

this morning i woke up and i had 2 words on my mind - BLACK SABBATH.
    i went to look up what these words meant and found out they were from a metal rock band called Black Sabbath and ofcourse were rather famous for weird lives etc..............................

then i thought ''why am i thinking ''black sabbath'' today and the Lord opened up a new thought over the sabbath i had not seen before.
    Black is darkness/death realm/ignorance
    sabbath is the OT jewish law keepers day to worship -meaning '' darkness of worship'' - or a dark form of worship.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    so now i understand why the sabbath is black and not too many would know this

what this means is ''sabbath keeping'' is under the OT heading of works.
    for 1500yrs approx - the whole nation of Israel was a ''works'' orientated worship model and this model was highlighting the ''law of sin and death by eating from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil''.

These 1500yrs are our learning example of how ''man's works'' shall never save nor justify anyone but shall kill them.
    this example is the schoolmaster till the BETTER THING arrived in the form of the saviour and His rent veil that RELEASED THE LIFE OF THE SPIRIT INTO THE WORLD.
    the rent veil opened the way back to the tree of life - the tree of wisdom as the Saviour said ''they shall worship the Father in the spirit of the truth''

if you insist on the OT sabbath keeping you are keeping a ''black sabbath'' for your'e still eating from the knowledge tree and not the life tree.

so what is the difference = the knowledge is a works tree
    but
    life is a spiritual tree and it is needed for SALVATION - ITS THE WISDOM OF THE TREE OF LIFE THAT SAVES US - THIS IS THE FOOD MESSIAH ATE FROM AND DID AS HE DID.

THE LIFE OF THE SPIRIT IS A '' faith tree'' AND NOT A works tree.... THAT IS WHY FATHER ALLOWED THE DESTRUCTION OF THIS WHOLE SYSTEM IN 70AD - FOR WORKS HAD BEEN COMPLETED AT THE CROSS - THE DOOR OF DARKNESS CLOSED AND FULFILLED BY THE CROSS AS AN EXAMPLE [SCHOOLMASTER] IT DID NOT SAVE MEN = AND THE NEW SPIRIT CALLED LIFE HAD NOW APPEARED.

IF YOU ARE AN OT SABBATH KEEPER- IT IS A BLACK SABBATH YOUR ARE INTO - and now this can be explained by the words Paul uses as ''being bewitched''.
    it all ties together - the rebellion of witchcraft even is shown in the natural from the lives of the modern ''black sabbath'' musos..........
    the LOVE OF DEATH over life is spreading rapidly over the world and promoted by sabbath keepers as they worship from the realm of man's works that leads to death.

no new creation believer is a natural OT sabbath keeper...

why?
    they are learning to eat from the tree of life by Faith - the same type pf faith Messiah walked in - for faith creates worlds and is the very basic fibre of the heavenly realm.
    Messiah said ''I am THE WAY'' - the way into eating the tree of Life and This tree's fruit is divine wisdom.

the new creature is only formed from the faith inserted into them from the worskmanship of the Saviour for His Ekklesia.

notice He said ''I WILL BUILD MY CHURCH'' and his church is not ''works'' orientated NO way = it is a faith walk for what is not of faith is sin and His church knows how to enter into His sabbath rest that is NOT OF WORKS but of faith.

the real reason some people keep the natural works OT sabbath is because THEY DONT HAVE THE DIVINE FAITH INBUILT INTO THEM that the Messiah supplies for His ekklesia.

the works of sabbath makes them ''feel good'' but it is BY faith men are justified for the just shall live by faith.

the natural sabbath keeping from the OT is for the faith-less AND CANNOT BE JUSTIFIED as apostle Paul warned.
    ''THE WAY'' is Messiah not the OT for the jew - the law of works is death. you cannot combine the two for the two are so different as chalk is to cheese.

sabbath keepers - conclusion are lovers of death - no other conclusion can be reached.

Comment

Detecting,

IGNATIUS said

''those who keep the Jewish Sabbath, murder Christ'' - so again is it any wonder the 2 words BLACK SABBATH mean darkness and death - + are natural works for those who have become THE bewitched ?
      O HOW sad it is to remain in ignorance
      but
      how aweful and accursed to remain stubborn and deluded when the wrong beliefs are pointed out as a warning 'death is near just waiting to pounce'

Comment

more serious than first imagined,,,,,,,,

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
        IGNATIUS said

''those who keep the Jewish Sabbath, murder Christ'' - so again is it any wonder the 2 words BLACK SABBATH mean darkness and death - + are natural works for those who have become THE bewitched ?
        O HOW sad it is to remain in ignorance
        but
        how aweful and accursed to remain stubborn and deluded when the wrong beliefs are pointed out as a warning 'death is near just waiting to pounce'

if a ''sabbath keeper'' was MURDERING CHRIST how is this so?

well CHRIST IS A VERB - A POWER/ENERGY/ACTION coming out from the Father - CHRIST was the agent that EMPOWERED MESSIAH - it was THE MAN EMMANUEL joined in union with CHRIST THE EMPOWERMENT - that made Messiah as He was - in Ministry and word.
        the man Jesus USED THE POWER christ to minister out eternal life.

THE LAW did not minister out CHRIST..... any empowerment from the Father - as it was all 'work work work' till u dropped dead.

THE WAY - Jesus walked was to work with the Holy Spirit by obedience to what His Father said,

therefore if you still keep the OT day works of the sabbath - or- the dark death realm - you kill this christ empowerment that THE WAY INTRODUCED why? - so men could have the commandents written upon their hearts.

IF you dont have this christ empowerment - you are unable to keep Jesus commands - hence you unwittingly have become a murderer of Christ - how - by killing the activity of the Holy Spirit by your unrengenerated acts of OT law keeping.

Comment

Working...
        X