For Edification (Part I)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Edification (Part I)

Shalom All, read this for your edification. It was written by Clint.

The End

The end is at hand for all of mankind, and if you will take time to read and hear this report, you may escape the wrath of God which has been foretold would come. It will come on the unsuspecting, who have defiled the gospel and made it into a confused noise of unrighteousness (Babylon).

Vengeance

2Th 1:7-8
    (7) And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
    (8) In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:

The Church’s of this world have been gathered by delusion to a false Christ that cannot save because of the covetousness of their hearts. They received not the love of the truth but rather turned the truth into lies and deceptions.

2Th 2:9-12
    (9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
    (10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    (11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
    (12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

The gathering of those who have falsely exalted themselves and call themselves by the name of Christ are those who have been gathered to Armageddon. The name, Armageddon means: “mountain gathering”. These false Christ infiltrated the truth (spiritual Jerusalem) and besieged and overwhelmed it. They have placed themselves in a position to surround the truth and prevent anyone from entering therein. They constantly slay the unknowing and unsuspecting with their unrighteous teachings.

The cup of Christ was commanded to go out to these nations according to the scriptures:

Jer 25:15-17
    (15) For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.
    (16) And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.
    (17) Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:

The sword (Word of God) went out through the cup of Christ and made all those who were disobedient, spiritually drunken.

Deu 29:19
    (19) And it come to pass, when he heareth the words of this curse, that he bless himself in his heart, saying, I shall have peace, though I walk in the imagination of mine heart, to add drunkenness to thirst:

This drunkenness is spoken of in Jeremiah 51:6-7 and it is going to receive of God’s vengeance because of the destruction of His temple, the Church.

Jer 51:6-7
    (6) Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.
    (7) Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

This delusion is witnessed in Revelation 17:1-6:

Rev 17:1-6
    (1) And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:
    (2) With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.
    (3) So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
    (4) And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
    (5) And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
    (6) And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

The blood is the teachings of the saints (which is their life in Christ) and because the teachings were not followed, it became spiritual drunkedness to those in Babylon according to the curse written in Deut. 29:9.
    As well, the abuse of the cup and its content can bring damnation.

1Co 11:27-29
    (27) Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
    (28) But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
    (29) For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

As the time ticks away, the cup of God’s vengeance continues to be poured out unto the Gentile nations:

Rom 12:19-20
    (19) Dearly beloved, avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord.
    (20) Therefore if thine enemy hunger, feed him; if he thirst, give him drink: for in so doing thou shalt heap coals of fire on his head.

Just as ancient Babylon destroyed the temple and carried off the treasure of artifacts back to their pagan temple in Babylon, confusion (present day Babylon) cast down the truth and took it where she shouldn’t have taken it: (the land of unrighteousness). But God in His great wisdom, set a snare for Babylon and she took the cup of the Lord and psssed it thoughout the earth. Babylon took the cup to serve herself, and not the Lord.

Jer 50:24
    (24) I have laid a snare for thee, and thou art also taken, O Babylon, and thou wast not aware: thou art found, and also caught, because thou hast striven against the LORD.

Luk 21:34-35
    (34) And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.
    (35) For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth.

The cup was passed unto the Gentile nations and their masses of unrighteous men are gathered unto it, trampling over the city of the truth (spiritual Jerusalem). This gathering of the Gentiles are the days of vengeance spoken of in St Luke 21:20-24:

Luk 21:19-24
    (19) In your patience possess ye your souls.
    (20) And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.
    (21) Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.
    (22) For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.
    (23) But woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck, in those days! for there shall be great distress in the land, and wrath upon this people.
    (24) And they shall fall by the edge of the sword, and shall be led away captive into all nations: and Jerusalem shall be trodden down of the Gentiles, until the times of the Gentiles be fulfilled.

This spiritual confusion known as Babylon, which has overflowed into the world to snare the inhabitants thereof, is the time of the Lord’s vengeance written also in Jeremiah 51:6-7:

Jer 51:6-7
    (6) Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.
    (7) Babylon hath been a golden cup in the LORD'S hand, that made all the earth drunken: the nations have drunken of her wine; therefore the nations are mad.

This spiritual drunkenness has seized upon the whole earth and has left it desolate!

Isa 24:19-20
    (19) The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
    (20) The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

Christ was likely referring to this last set of scriptures when He spoke:

Mat 7:26-27
    (26) And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand:
    (27) And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.

Continued on Part II
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

For Edification (Part II)

The End Continued

The Abomination of Desolation

The abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet was mentioned by the Christ as a very significant matter and it will be a sign of the end. This prophecy is sealed until the time of the end.

Dan 12:9
    (9) And he said, Go thy way, Daniel: for the words are closed up and sealed till the time of the end.

The early Church knew and had understanding concerning it. They knew the significance of the daily sacrifice to the Church and its role in the operation and fulfillment of God’s vow to Abraham. The Church leaders knew the law was spiritual.

Rom 7:14
    (14) For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.

The Church leaders knew that the daily sacrifice was spiritually the manifestation of God’s will to the body of Christ so that those who would flee from sin would have a place to hide from God’s wrath. His will; That it shall be done on earth as it is in heaven:

Mat 6:10
    (10) Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

It is of dire necessity to learn God’s will so that man can flee from the will of man, which results in sin and brings wrath. God’s desire is for man to learn and do His will Spiritually (which is His good pleasure), rather than physical burnt offerings which were offered as the daily sacrifice:

Eph 1:5
    (5) Having predestinated us unto the adoption of children by Jesus Christ to himself, according to the good pleasure of his will,

Hos 6:6
    (6) For I desired mercy, and not sacrifice; and the knowledge of God more than burnt offerings.

These two scriptures in Romans chapter 12 are revealing to this, and truly point to how the Daily Sacrifice is Spiritually fulfilled in Christ. Christ came and did His Father’s will, and not his own, and set an example for all to follow. This was His reasonable service in performing the will of the Father, and He gave His Church that example to follow:

Rom 12:1-2
    (1) I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
    (2) And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

As Christ was rejected, and the Truth He brought forth in performing the Daily Sacrifice was cast down, He was lifted up on the Cross and made to stand where He ought not. This rejection of the Truth, who Christ was, and the setting up of a sin offering in place of the Daily, shows that men chose to remove their ears from hearing and doing the will of God, and replaced it with a false god that more resembles man's will, which is an act of covetousness (Idolatry). All this, the lifting up of Messiah on the Cross and the destruction of the one True Church with the false teachings and doctrines set up in place of doing God’s will, is the Abomination which causes desolation.

2Ti 4:3-4
    (3) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    (4) And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Col 3:5-6
    (5) Mortify therefore your members which are upon the earth; fornication, uncleanness, inordinate affection, evil concupiscence, and covetousness, which is idolatry:
    (6) For which things' sake the wrath of God cometh on the children of disobedience:

Again, men removed/turned their ears from the truth/will of God (Cast down the truth) and followed their imagination/will, and for this reason was the cutting off of God’s goodness (which is His pleasure).

2Th 1:11
    (11) Wherefore also we pray always for you, that our God would count you worthy of this calling, and fulfil all the good pleasure of his goodness, and the work of faith with power:

Rom 11:22
    (22) Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

And God cut off His goodness offerings:

Joe 1:8-9
    (8) Lament like a virgin girded with sackcloth for the husband of her youth.
    (9) The meat offering and the drink offering is cut off from the house of the LORD; the priests, the LORD'S ministers, mourn.

Joe 1:13
    (13) Gird yourselves, and lament, ye priests: howl, ye ministers of the altar: come, lie all night in sackcloth, ye ministers of my God: for the meat offering and the drink offering is withholden from the house of your God.

And this left the land desolate:

Joe 1:18
    (18) How do the beasts groan! the herds of cattle are perplexed, because they have no pasture; yea, the flocks of sheep are made desolate.

Why was the grain offering and drink offering so important to the Church? Didn’t Paul in Philippians liken himself to being poured out like a drink offering?

Php 2:16-17
    (16) Holding forth the word of life; that I may rejoice in the day of Christ, that I have not run in vain, neither laboured in vain.
    (17) Yea, and if I be offered upon the sacrifice and service of your faith, I joy, and rejoice with you all.

Notice how faith is the object of the drink offering and what is being poured out; The word of God. It would make perfect sense that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.

Rom 10:17
    (17) So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

And turning the ear from the word of God brings spiritual drunkenness because of disobedience to the drink offering in the operation of God performing His will.
    This is also an example of how the law is spiritual. What roll did the grain offering have in the Church? The grain, wine, and oil is God’s goodness and is the main substance of the grain offering (along with salt) and drink offering.

Jer 31:12
    (12) Therefore they shall come and sing in the height of Zion, and shall flow together to the goodness of the LORD, for wheat, and for wine, and for oil, and for the young of the flock and of the herd: and their soul shall be as a watered garden; and they shall not sorrow any more at all.

The true Church of God would know these things, but seeing there are none who are knowledgeable and understanding of the spiritual law is only evidence that the desolation has occurred and it is as foretold in Daniel.

Dan 12:10
    (10) Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

To those nations of the dark kingdom, the Word of God is a lot of dark sayings for which never came to them the love of the truth. The bible to unbelievers (deceivers, who say they believe) is nothing more than a merchandising tool used to capture the souls of men and cage them to polluted and imaginative doctrines that cannot lift up.

Rev 18:2
    (2) And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.

Continued
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

For Edification (Part III)

The End Continued

I go by the name, Hethatreadethit because God has allowed me to look from a distance to see the basic outline of knowledge concerning the daily sacrifice and the abomination of desolation.

Mat 24:15
      (15) When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand

By understanding this vision and other scriptures, one can realize that we are in the end time, and this report is written that you and others may read it and flee from the dark kingdom.

Hab 2:1-3
      (1) I will stand upon my watch, and set me upon the tower, and will watch to see what he will say unto me, and what I shall answer when I am reproved.
      (2) And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it.
      (3) For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.

Rev 18:4
      (4) And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

Jer 51:13
      (13) O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures, thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.

If you hear and see this, then understand that the demise of Babylon (the dark kingdom and its daughters) is near. Satan will not want this report to be successful because the manifestation of the truth is the execution of judgment and this is the power of God to bring about the true gospel and turn men’s hearts back to God. This will come with persecution and tribulation in the last hour.

2Th 1:4-5
      (4) So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for your patience and faith in all your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:
      (5) Which is a manifest token of the righteous judgment of God, that ye may be counted worthy of the kingdom of God, for which ye also suffer:

Rev 14:6-7
      (6) And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people,
      (7) Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters.

Joh 9:39
      (39) And Jesus said, For judgment I am come into this world, that they which see not might see; and that they which see might be made blind.

Sincerely:
      Hethatreadethit

Jer 50:28
      (28) The voice of them that flee and escape out of the land of Babylon, to declare in Zion the vengeance of the LORD our God, the vengeance of his temple.

[email protected]

Psa 127:1
      (1) A Song of degrees for Solomon. Except the LORD build the house, they labour in vain that build it: except the LORD keep the city, the watchman waketh but in vain.

Comment

? is this written for yourself Lo ammi ? Iahebrew

''as written'' The End

The end is at hand for all of mankind, and if you will take time to read and hear this report, you may escape the wrath of God which has been foretold would come. It will come on the unsuspecting, who have defiled the gospel and made it into a confused noise of unrighteousness (Babylon).

'' who have defiled the gospel and made it into a confused noise..........''

yes Judaizer - a person who changes the Gospel to a mixture of law +++++ grace i guess would be well warned of ''eternal condemnation'' such as your dear self- Lo ammi.

it is strange you have NOT picked up on such a dire position your'e in Mr Judaizer........
        wouldnt it be best to monitor your own belief, and not play the hypocrite sir by playing 'church' and thinking u r right in your own eyes .I do realise it is very hard to shed the robe of A Judaizer when it fits so''' purrrrrrfectly''' for the be -WITCHED.

WHEN U POST such a post before u do why not look in the mirror first and see yourself clearly - i dont say this to be unkind for it will be the kindest word u have heard today.
        BTW
        [you shall remember it one day [as a prophecy just for you] and wished you had reacted differently by having a repentent heart Lo ammi.]
        again BTW #2 - there are millions of churched men or deceived men such as yourself - all standing there ready to cast the first stone - yet the Word of God is reconcilliation by the spirit of Elijah = sigh so much for your apostacy.....

r.e.c.o.n.c.i.l.l.i.a.t.i.o.n - come from the agape love of the Father -

that revenging spirit has to be removed.......
        and the wonderfull Spirit of reconcilliation installed IT- is a love spirit as well as a just spirit that comes upon all His Believers.
        Father God is releasing the Spirit of Reconciliation that will bring healing of differences between people groups and nations.
        who knows little Judaizer, perhaps even you shall realise i was the best friend u ever had.... hehehehe
        Last edited by LucySmith; 03-04-2012, 01:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X