Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

to prove false teachers out to deceive...why not view the ''EX'' files?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• to prove false teachers out to deceive...why not view the ''EX'' files?

sabbath keepers.
    now we know there are thousands, perhpas now millions of ''EX'' christians from all denominations [-demon-nations] however the SDA and armstrongism seem to be the saddest group.
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    All those, former ''converts'' to a false gospel, who have become ''EX's'' AS THEY have painfully DIVORCED THEMSELVES from their former religious masters of deception.

ofcourse once we begin to read the ''EX sob stories'' we become very sympathic to their upheavals from the great apostacy.

most have suffered guilt trips but once they began to study scriptures for themselves rather than the lying cut and paste versions of man - they become released from this cruel un-necessary bondage.

it is just awefull to read such harrowing tales from these sincere people who have been duped by man and bhis theories on religions.

study to be approved.

Saturday (Sabbath) or First day?
    What day did early Christians worship on???
    The first day (Sunday) IS THE LORD'S DAY!
    Original Quotes on this page!

The Historical Record!

Christians always worshipped on the first day (Sunday)
    They state that they stopped keeping the Sabbath to worship on Sunday started with the apostles. None of say they kept the seventh day Sabbath. The only mention of Sabbath keeping was by Eusebius in 300 AD by a cult-sect known as the Ebionites, who Eusebius says also worshipped on the first day.
    (Ebionites were a cult of Judaizers who enforced circumcision, rejected Apostle Paul's teachings, denied Jesus' virgin birth and his deity.)
    They partook of the Lord's Supper (communion) every first day.
    They called the first day (Sunday) the Lord's day.
    They called the day Jesus rose from the dead, the Lord's Day.
    They said the reason they worshipped on the first day, was because it was a weekly memorial of the day Jesus rose from the dead!
    They outright state that no one prior to Moses (Adam, Noah, Abraham etc) ever kept the Sabbath because it was Moses who first gave the Sabbath law and the ten commandments to man!

Augustine actually stated that Christians are bound to keep 9 of the ten Commandments [because the New Testament repeats and re-introduces them in a different form] but are free to break the Sabbath!

The earliest Christians never considered Sunday to be a rest day or the Sabbath. You will observe that the first mention of Sunday being a day of rest was in 220AD by Origen. This is the beginning of the current false doctrine, that Sunday is the Christian Sabbath, as taught by most churches today.
    While Sabbatarians will quote 20th century authors who guess about what happened 1900 years earlier, we quote Christians whose writings are 1900 years old and spoke what they saw!
    The record of history, from the Resurrection of Christ, Christians have always worshipped on the first day of the week (Sunday) and never on the Sabbath (7th day). Sunday is not a Christian Sabbath or a day of rest, or a holy day to be kept. It is the day God requires all Christians to gather together to worship and eat the Lord's Supper (communion, break bread) Acts 20:7. Christians do not keep the ten commandment law of Moses. This is not to say that Christians are free to steal, murder and commit adultery, just because the 10 commandments have been abolished. No! Christians are under a new law, a better Law, the law of Christ, (Gal 6:2) a better covenant (Heb 8:6-7).

The 10 commandment law including the requirement to keep the Sabbath day were abolished at the cross along with all the rest of the law of Moses.
    God gave a covenant at Mt. Sinai through Moses to the Jews.
    It is called the first/old covenant/testament.

The ten commandments are the foremost visible representation of this first/old covenant was replaced by a new covenant called, among other things "the law of Christ".

100% of the old covenant was abolished. No part of the Old Covenant remains in force.
    No one prior to Moses (Abraham or Adam) ever heard of the Sabbath law much less kept it. The very first time that anyone was commanded to keep the Sabbath was in Exodus 16.
    The word "Sabbath" is not even found in the book of Genesis. Gen 2:2-3 was written by Moses to tell Jews at Sinai the meaning behind WHY they were to keep the Sabbath, NOT WHEN the Sabbath was instituted.

in walks religious man..........
    The first historical record of methodical Sabbath Keeping by Christians who stopped worshipping on the first day of the week, was two active Anabaptist leaders, Andreas Fisher and Oswald Glait, became the pioneer and promoters of the Sabbath in 1527 AD.

Both were former priests who had sacrificed the priesthood to become first Lutherans, and then Anabaptists. Glait and Fischer, who had been taught the false doctrine of the Catholic and Lutheran churches, that Sunday is the Sabbath, were astonished to read in the Bible that the Sabbath was indeed the 7th day! When they began to teach this, theologians were sent to persuade them to abandon what they called the "Jewish Sabbath."
    Both of them suffered a martyr death, largely due to their Sabbatarian views.
    Sabbatarians owe a debt of gratitude to these Sabbath pioneers whose work later influenced the origin of the Seventh-day Baptist church. The latter (Joseph Bates) has been instrumental in helping the early Adventists and other Christians to rediscover the Sabbath.
    Historically, it was in 1844 the first Seventh-day Adventists (known then as Millerites) started keeping the Sabbath, introduced to them by a Seventh-day Baptist named Joseph Bates, who convinced their Methodist minister that the Bible teaches us to keep the Sabbath.
    But Seventh-day Adventists are convinced that God chose Ellen White and the modern Seventh-day Adventist movement as the medium through which to reveal and confirm this "truth" through direct inspiration and revelation. Although Adventists believe that a tiny unknown remnant has always kept the Sabbath day, (like the Seventh-day Baptist preacher mentioned above) only in the 19th century did God, through the Seventh-day Adventist church, restore in any measurable way, by direct revelation, the truth that the day Christians worship was Saturday.
    http://www.bible.ca/H-sunday.htm
    ''becoming GRACE BASED''.
    http://www.exadventist.com/Home/Test...9/Default.aspx
    This message could be called: "My Pilgrimage into the Brighter and Brighter Radiance, Glorious Freedom, and Deep Personal Security of the New Testament Gospel of Grace through the Finished and Perfect Work of Christ Jesus at Calvary’s Cross."
    But I think that it would fit better on the cassette tape label if we just leave the title as "My Journey Out of Legalism."
    cont

Comment

cont

By Greg and Paula Taylor
      People have often asked me this question,
      "How can anyone ever leave the Seventh-day Adventist Church?"
      I have asked the question myself in times past. "How could a person step away from this message having come to know all the church teaches?"
      My observations have been that if people left Adventism it was because they had lost their spiritual direction, or had fallen into some sinful lifestyle. This trend has changed in the past number of years, however. More and more people are leaving Adventism and actually becoming more devoted to Christ in the process.
      http://www.exadventist.com/Home/Test...7/Default.aspx

The Language of the Church
      by Steve Kurtright
      I successfully mastered the language of the church.
      Our dialect wasn't taught in the classroom or Sabbath School exactly, but the implications and insinuations were there. I could state with all my heart, Jesus saves, but understood that to stay saved I had to keep the Sabbath and observe all the other doctrines we believed......
      How did my transformation happen?
      Study, self-examination, and surrender I believe.
      Scripture took on new meaning as I viewed the Old Testament through the lens of the New Testament and not visa versa.
      That is key.
      Understanding the Scripture through the lens of the new covenant leads to certain logical conclusions just as understanding Scripture through the lens of the old leads to certain logical conclusions. The result was a change in my perception of the content and purpose of the covenants as a whole. Jesus Christ and Him crucified became pervasive in my reasoning of Scripture.
      Today, I am so grateful to the various people who have cared enough for those of us lost in a false religion to create websites, publish books, tapes and videos, and write their testimonies in an attempt to reach souls for Jesus.
      As one who was personally reached, I can never stop praising the Lord for all He has done for me!
      Grace A.
      --------------------

LYING FOR GOD.
      http://www.bible.ca/7-lying-for-god-Kerry-Wynne.htm
      IN PART........
      researchers, including a committee of Evangelical scholars, kept their noses to the grind until the Sabbath-Sunday question was settled once and for all.
      Hebrew language experts analyzed Moses' wording of Genesis 2, Exodus 16, and Exodus 20. These linguists discovered that Moses utilized four Hebrew usage conventions within these three key passages to clarify the wording of each phrase to indicate that the Sabbath was not instituted at Creation, that it was given to Israel and to Israel only in Exodus 16, and that the Sabbath Commandment in Exodus 20 had not been instituted previously. In fact these linguists demonstrated that Moses used two linguistic devices in his wording of the Sabbath Commandment in Exodus 20 to clarify that the Fourth Commandment was merely modeled after Creation Week but was not instituted during that week. To a Hebrew reading Hebrew, it was clear that the Sabbath ordinance was given at the time of the Exodus, and this fact might explain why the Jews, historically, have believed that the Sabbath was only for them. In fact, as you will learn later, the more radical rabbis taught that Gentiles should be put to death if they were to keep the Sabbath............

These same researchers made other remarkable discoveries as well, such as the fact that the Gentile churches probably never kept the Sabbath;
      the inseparable relationship between the ordinances of circumcision and the Sabbath;
      the impossible barrier of Colossians 2:14-17, SEE (Church at Rome― Influence of Pagan Sun Worship― Jewish Persecution Theory).

The chain of discoveries made by these researchers led to a series of events that brought down the Sabbath-keeping of the Church's sister denomination, The Worldwide Church of God, but Adventist leaders showed no interest in following in their sister's foot-steps.

http://www.interfaith.org/forum/ex-sda-5194.html
      The focus of this talk is that former Adventists left because they were let down by someone in the church. This is not true.
      Go to our web site and read the many stories of former Adventists telling in their own words why they left. They left because they studied their Bibles!
      Adventist pastors don't want to admit that people leave Adventism because of doctrine.

FormerAdventist

HOW MANY EX pastors?

http://formeradventist.com/

people maybe fooled for a while but those with a heart for Father -drop away and learn THE LAW OF CHRIST.

"Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ."
      caring and sharing wins every time how ? in the Reality of his Manifestations.
      Lord Jesus Christ seeks to manifest Himself to all born-again believers, in this life.

Comment

Judaizing............. the spies and corrupters. [now in the modern apostate church].

Phil 3

:1 Finally, my brothers and sisters, rejoice in the Lord!
        To write this again is not a bother for me, and it is a safeguard for you.

3:2 Beware of the dogs, beware of the evil workers, beware of those who mutilate the flesh! 3:3 For we are the circumcision, the ones who worship by the Spirit of God, exult in Christ Jesus, and do not rely on human credentials

3:4 —though mine too are significant.
        If someone thinks he has good reasons to put confidence in human credentials, I have more:
        3:5 I was circumcised on the eighth day, from the people of Israel and the tribe of Benjamin, a Hebrew of Hebrews. I lived according to the law as a Pharisee.
        3:6 In my zeal for God I persecuted the church. According to the righteousness stipulated in the law I was blameless.
        3:7 But whatever was gain to me, I consider these things as loss because of Christ.
        3:8 More than that, I now regard all things as loss compared to the far greater value of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things—indeed, I regard them as dung!—that I might gain Christ
        , 3:9 and be found in him, not because of having my own righteousness derived from the law, but because of having the righteousness that comes by way of Christ’s faithfulness—a righteousness from God that is based on Christ’s faithfulness.
        3:10 My aim is to know him, to experience the power of his resurrection, to share in his sufferings, and to be like him in his death, 3:11 and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.
        study on Judaizing..................Q n A

http://lavistachurchofchrist.org/LVS...gTeachers.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        the Ekklesia of the Messiah are well aware of ''certain men'' who creep in.
        for their aim is to know christ and the power of thr resurrection and not be reverted back to any form of the schoolmaster now a better thing has arisen.

Comment

why do they leave?

http://nonsda.org/sda_losing_members.shtml
          =============================================

Why Are So Many Seventh-day Adventists
          Leaving the SDA Church?

There are a myriad of reasons for why people leave the SDA Church, but in recent years, one reason has begun to stand out above all others: Knowledge. With easy access to the Internet, Adventist members have at their fingertips a wealth of knowledge about the teachings of the Seventh-day Adventist Church. Thanks to former SDA ministers such as Elder Dale Ratzlaff, Elder Sydney Cleveland, Elder Walter Rea, Dr. Desmond Ford, and many others, a wealth of knowledge regarding the fallacies of Seventh-day Adventism is now available to anyone willing to take the time and effort to study their religion.

Adventists are often sucked into the SDA Church through cleverly disguised and advertised evangelistic campaigns held in a public locations with no mention that the meetings are organized by Seventh-day Adventists. The multimedia presentations are designed to appeal to the senses and the emotions. End-time prophecies are presented in such a way as to arouse alarm and fear. Participants are bombarded with proof texts and one-sided arguments until they are convinced of the necessity of joining God's “one and only true remnant” church: Seventh-day Adventism.

Later, after the rush of excitement fades, these new Adventists start asking questions. It is not long before it dawns on many of these new arrivals that all may not be exactly as they had been told. Cracks begin to appear in the once-thought-to-be ironclad presentations of SDA Bible prophecy. They start asking questions, and instead of getting answers, they find that their questions are getting dodged. They soon discover there is a large and growing segment of Adventists who do not believe in Ellen White, or the peculiar SDA views of Bible prophecy. And yet, these are often the very reason the new arrivals joined the SDA Church! It is not long before they discover there are different factions in the SDA Church, each with their own idea of “truth”. As they begin examining the SDA doctrines more closely, they soon discover that there is a BIG difference between Bible Truth and SDA truth. More and more, Adventists are now "studying their way out" of Adventism.

Below are some of the Top Reasons cited by Adventists who study their way out of the SDA Church:

"Ellen White was a false prophet."
          "Support for their Sanctuary Doctrine cannot be found in the Bible."
          "There is no Biblical evidence for an Investigative Judgment."
          "They continually and repeatedly ask me for more money!"
          "The Veggie diet is never promoted in the Scriptures!"
          "Their prophecy & National Sunday Law teachings are absurd."
          looks like these judaizers are exposed. HURRAH..............

http://www.truthorfables.com/when_yo...sda_church.htm

Dealing With Emotions:

Everyone that has left or that plan on leaving the Seventh-day Adventist Church will experience different emotional feelings. Some may feel good about leaving the church because they are free from Ellen G. White's non-biblical teachings as well as those found in the SDA 27 fundamental beliefs. Others may feel hurt that the church has deceived them by learning that Ellen G. White is not the "Spirit of Prophecy," and that God does not call any denomination a "remnant church".

Others may feel loneliness being separated from family and friends in the church. Some will experience a mixture of these feelings. Some that leave the church may be second, third or fourth generation Seventh-day Adventist. Some may come from the families of church leaders or professional families and some may be new members that are leaving. Whatever your reasons you have for leaving the church keep in mind that God has been leading in your life and still wants to use you as his witness for truth. Leaving the SDA Church does not separate you from God, but from a false prophetess Ellen G. White and the church that she is still leads even after her death.

Are You Afraid of Leaving?

http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False...ventist/sk.htm

Sabbath Keepers EXPOSED!

By David J. Stewart

According to a Seventh-Day Adventist website, in an article titled, What does the Sabbath have to do with salvation?, by Erwin R. Gane...

The Bible teaches that those who receive the gift of Christ's character will observe His Sabbath as a sign or seal of their spiritual experience. Thus the people who receive the last-day seal of God will be Sabbath-keepers.

http://www.sabbathfellowship.org/bib...abbathsalv.htm

Blasphemy! According to Mr. Gane, keeping the Sabbath is evidence of salvation, just as Charismatics teach that speaking-in-tongues is the initial evidence of being born again. BOTH of these doctrines are lies of the Devil. Sabbath Keepers are false prophets!

Erwin Gane further states...

There is not the slightest hint in the New Testament that the Sabbath was changed or abolished.

WRONG! Colossians 2:14,16-17 state quite the contrary... "Blotting out the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross... Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come; but the body is of Christ." The Old Testament SABBATH was a CEREMONIAL LAW, which pictured Jesus Christ, in whom we rest for the salvation of our souls. This is evidenced by Hebrews 4:2-4, which state...

"For unto us was the gospel preached, as well as unto them: but the word preached did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in them that heard it. For we which have believed do enter into rest, as he said, As I have sworn in my wrath, if they shall enter into my rest: although the works were finished from the foundation of the world. For he spake in a certain place of the seventh day on this wise, And God did rest the seventh day from all his works."

This passage of Scripture clearly evidences the fact that the Sabbath Day was only symbolic of a person's faith (i.e., solely resting) in Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of sins. Mankind attempted to work his way to Heaven through self-righteousness, but he utterly failed (Romans 3:19; James 2:10). This is represented by man working 6-days prior to the Sabbath Day. Today, Jesus is our Sabbath, i.e., He is the fulfillment of what the Sabbath Day symbolized. In Christ we rest for salvation. Colossians 2:16,17 state, "...or of the sabbath days: Which are a shadow of things to come..." A shadow is only cast when the sun is afar off in the distance. Once the sun rises overhead, the shadow vanishes away. Hence, when Jesus Christ fulfilled His earthly mission, He took the handwriting of ordinances that was against us, which was contrary to us, and took it out of the way, nailing it to his cross (Colossians 2:14). There is NO Sabbath Day today. It was nailed to the cross. Jesus has become our Sabbath, and in Him alone we rest for our salvation.

Sabbath Keepers Pervert the Scriptures and Worship the Sabbath

Erwin Gane further states...

When we have true faith in Christ, we will not argue about whether it is convenient to keep holy His Sabbath day. We will do it because Jesus asks us to. Our Sabbath keeping will be the result and the evidence of our faith in Him. We will observe the Sabbath day as a memorial of creation ad a sign of Christ's work of sanctification in our hearts. Sabbath keeping will be not only a sign of Christ's work for us, but also an observance that strengthens our relationship with Him. It will be a vital part of our Christian walk and a tremendous blessing to us as we prepare for the seal of God and an eternity with our Lord.

Sabbath Keepers are idolaters, worshipping the creature more than the Creator. You'd think nothing else mattered in life except the Sabbath Day from listening to these heretics. What did God say in Colossians 2:16, "Let no man therefore judge you in meat, or in drink, or in respect of an holyday, or of the new moon, or of the sabbath days..." God said not to become misguided by false prophets would try to lead us away from Christ. Carefully read Colossians 2:18,19... "Let no man beguile you of your reward in a voluntary humility and worshipping of angels, intruding into those things which he hath not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, And not holding the Head, from which all the body by joints and bands having nourishment ministered, and knit together, increaseth with the increase of God." The Scriptures are very clear--only Jesus Christ is to be worshipped! Catholics worship Mary. Charismatics worship speaking-in-tongues. Sabbath-Keepers worship the Sabbath. Televangelists worship money. Christians are commanded to worship the Lord! Sabbath Keepers are "vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind, And not holding the Head..." (Colossians 2:18,19).

Comment

Working...
          X