Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now for Judaizers CONQUENCES...

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    let us now re look at their problem - ancient and modern.
    they need to be exposed.

so allow me to take u to John again

so here is the real problem.

But you don't accept me.
    But when another person comes speaking only for himself, you will accept him.

enter, stage right HERBERT ARMSTRONG AND ELLEN LYING WHITE......speaking for themselves, claiming to be ''apostles'' and revelators'' - the judaizers ACCEPT THEM as they DESERT THE TRUE SAVIOUR.

HELLO sinning law keepers.......
    facts of truth............................
    let us see the real truth and expose the Judaizers

*THOSE SEEKING TO ABANDON THEMSELVES back to the law of moses to the jews only should reconsider this statement of Paul's.

Paul tells us that the Law of Moses, instead of guiding him into righteousness, caused sin to come to life in him.
    He wanted to obey the law but his sinful nature caused him to disobey the Law.

THOSE SEEKING TO ABANDON THEMSELVES back to the law of moses to the jews only should reconsider this statement of Paul's.
    Paul tells us that the Law of Moses, instead of guiding him into righteousness, caused sin to come to life in him.

THOSE SEEKING TO ABANDON THEMSELVES back to the law of moses to the jews only should reconsider this statement of Paul's.

yes indeed - the Judaizers are sinning law keepers.
    these Judaizers DONT believe Apostle Paul but are well able to believe public recorded religious lying perverts - [usa religious big business style ofcourse.]

well the Overcomers - sniff the religious grave breath of death by the walking wounded.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

THE ANCIENT judaizers failed to recognise their plight - just as their modern day equivalent.....alas.
    now let Apostle Paul REVEAL the awefull consquences that he forcasts over such people.

* accursed
    * deserters.

these types profess Messiah yet rely upon the law to the jew only for their salvation and life.

allow Paul to state the truth regarding these religious death-peddlers.

"Howbeit at that time, not knowing God, ye are in bondage to them that by nature are no gods; but now that ye have come to know God, or rather to be known by God, how turn ye back again to the weak and beggarly rudiments, whereunto ye desire to be in bondage over again?
    Ye observe days, and months, and seasons, and years. I am afraid of you, lest by any means I have bestowed labor upon you in vain" (Gal. 4:8-11).
    the Gospel's work is IN VAIN upon such people.
    How can the Judaizer say ''i am alive because i obey parts of the law to the jews '' when the very Gospel that brings life has been preached in vain OVER THEM.
    wow - how sad is this?
    they dwell in a fools paradise.

Paul is so concerned he states '' I AM AFRAID FOR YOU'' - afraid for herbert armstrong and ellen lying white's belief - AFRAID FOR YOU - according to Paul.
    If Paul is afraid - there must be horrible conquences for such people.

Apostle Paul said,
    "he is a debtor to do the whole law."
    ok what does this really mean?
    if you are giving up the Gospel authority in one instance, you have staked your hope of eternal life on the Law of Moses instead of on Jesus Christ= therefore to be saved by the Law, one must keep all the Law's ordinances, by doing the whole Law.
    so if you cannot do the WHOLE LAW what are the consquences?
    "Ye are severed from Christ, ye who would be justified by the law; ye are fallen away from grace."

see this please.
    SEVERED FROM ETERNAL LIFE
    SEVERED FROM SALVATION
    SEVERED FROM HIS KINGDOM
    SEVERED FROM HIS PROTECTION AND LOVE.
    etc.

wow - now today the NT has exposed the vital truths of ''sinning law keepers''

the judaizers may well ''want eternal life'' but it is upon their terms only.
    the judaizers remain MATRIX DWELLERS.

-------------------------------------
    however there is another different race now upon earth - the overcomer living stones.
    they are made of a divine substance - the word.
    THE WORD IS A PERSON - THEREFORE A PERSON MAKES THE LIVING STONES.
    THE WORD IS THE TRUTH - THEREFORE A PERSON MAKES THE TRUTH APPEAR IN HIS LIVING STONES.
    THE WORD IS THE LIFE - THEREFORE A PERSON MAKES LIFE APPEAR IN THE LIVING STONES.
    therefore ....................................................
    the former reality is being rolled up as a scroll.
    day by day the scroll is rolled up and the former reality called the Matrix finally disappears.

great big ALPHA WORDS from The word begins to appear in His believers. His ekklesia.

GREAT HUGE TIPS OF DIVINE ADVICE THAT REMOVE VANITY'S MAINSTAYS.

*TAKE NO THOUGHT - a huge ALPHA tip.
    * Be anxious for nothing - A HUGE ALPHA TIP.
    * LOVE your enemy and forgive THEM - might mighty ALPHA TIP.
    * lOVE God and the neighbours + do good to them who despitfully use you - GREAT ALPHA TIP.

etc etc.

when His overcomers DO THIS and practice divine legal rules - the scroll OF THE MATRIX REALITY IS TOTALLY REMOVED FROM THEM. the veil is rent as the disciples die on their crosses daily.
    The glory of His radiance begins to shine within His living stones.
    Father is HEALING our memories - OH YES.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

the delight of the Lord..............................................

"My heart is filled with blessings for My Beloved. As you cherish your own family and as you love each one for who they are, unique and special, I too love each one within My Bride in this way. I have plans and destinies for all those who are called by My Name! There are seasons of ministry that are about to grow and explode in the earth, and there are others that are shifting and the mantle is being passed on to others that I am raising up for this hour.

"The mantle of My anointing is being given and it is being taken away. Many who have been hidden in Me for a season of preparation, like John the Baptist, are being set apart for this great day of destiny and purpose.

These have been misunderstood by the religious system. Many have been crushed and abused for desiring to walk out what I have been stirring in their hearts. In each case, you as a Bride, have not been this way before, so it is unfamiliar ground. Many have been perceived as threats and as rebellious, but they are neither of these.

"These perceived derelicts, vagabonds, rebels, castoffs, and disenfranchised, are all being gathered together right now through My Spirit. Angels have been sent to the four winds and they are searching out and bringing together by My Spirit these men and women, and though they appear as outcasts, they shall all be of the company of David, they shall become mighty men and women of valour for My Kingdom!

"These people have sacrificed much for My sake. They have given all away that would be precious to the religious people in the land. They have pursued a higher ideal, and they have been looking for the eternal city, the place where all who come unto Me with purity of heart and purpose shall find rest and peace and be fulfilled. Some have died before seeing the reality of this vision. But many, many more of this company of David shall surely see the fulfillment of all that they have yearned for and given so much for.

"This company of David is My Family, says the Lord. I have sent the Son into the world to gather for Me a people after My own heart. Though He went in My Name and My authority, He was rejected and killed. Yet, I have gathered through His sacrifice and the work of My Spirit in the earth, I have gathered for Me a people, a people of My own choosing, whom I will set apart as the Company of David, as the inheritance of My Son. You are His own prized possession and He cherishes you and delights in you.

"Rise up Company of David! Rise up mighty warriors! Take your rightful place in the ranks of the Company of David! In this day of visitation, all those who were hidden in Addulam, all My precious men and women of valour, unheard of and unknown in the eyes of men, are now being set apart for this glorious day of visitation.

"O Beloved, if you have been cast aside, if you have been misjudged or misunderstood, or if you have known you were called by My Spirit, but in the eyes of men you did not fit their mold, do not be discouraged. Be of good cheer, for I come to you and I speak to you, "Rise up, take up your bed and walk!"
      Do not let mere men and human institutions hold you from your calling and destiny.
      "Rise up from your place of exile, take up your bed, for you shall no long lie where you now lie, and you shall not only walk, but you shall jump and dance with joy and gladness! The days of being paralyzed and cast out from your destiny are over! Rise up! I say to you, rise up! Take the step of faith and belief and rise up!

"Stand in Me, and let no man cut you down. When you rise up in Me you are in the shelter of the Most High. Humble yourselves and rise up in Me! Take up your bed, take up the place where you were cast out, and walk from it. In quiet confidence and rest, walk away from the place of banishment that was your lot in life. Take the bed, the place of rest with you, for I am your rest. You will no longer find your rest in a pallet made of human hands, or a bed, but you shall find your rest in Me. Take Me with you, and walk by My Spirit.

Listen to the still small voice of My Spirit, and let the Son walk out His life through you. Wherever He goes, you go. Wherever He stops, you stop. Wherever He speaks, open your mouth and confess and profess the word of the Lord. Wherever He rests, rest. Find your purpose and destiny in the Son, for He will honour those in the Company of David, a gathering of His own choosing. A family of His own making. Rise up you mighty warriors!

Rise up!"

- Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
      - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Working...
      X