Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the SABBATH is.....

a PEOPLE.

[ the law to the jew regarding the sabbath was only for the jew and for no other race - it was a shadow - of a better thing]

the better thing is A SABBATH PEOPLE [ not keeping a natural day that is under the law of sin and death and 'works'] but a people who have entered into HIS REST.

this is a far higher level than a mere ''doing nothing on a saturday and thinking your'e holy'' cuz ellen white said.

His Sabbath people...

are His kings and his priests unto HIM,
    these people no longer have the mark of the beast within them - [leprosy] their bondage to sin is ceasing.

Comment

Mark of the Beast, and the Number of it's Name.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
      are His kings and his priests unto HIM,
      these people no longer have the mark of the beast within them - [leprosy] their bondage to sin is ceasing.
      Hi Lucy, sorry that I have been busy of late, but since you have given this short post, I thought I might reply. You speak of the "mark of the beast," so I was wondering if you had wisdom or understanding to calculate the Number of his name?

Rev 13:17-18 and that no one should be able to buy or sell except he that has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. (18) Here is the wisdom! He who has understanding, let him calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.1 Footnote: 1. Some ancient manuscripts have 616 instead of 666.

Rev 15:2 And I saw like a sea of glass mixed with fire, and those overcoming the beast and his image and his mark and the number of his name, standing on the sea of glass, holding harps of Elohim.

Now Lucy, you can respond and give a great big long reply (that doesn't answer about the NUMBER of his name), or you can give no response at all, but if you really want to have wisdom and understanding, you would look here to find out about the NUMBER of his name:

Deu 4:5-6 “See, I have taught you laws and right-rulings, as יהוה my Elohim commanded me, to do thus in the land which you go to possess. (6) “And you shall guard and do them, for this is your wisdom and your understanding before the eyes of the peoples who hear all these laws, and they shall say, ‘Only a wise and understanding people is this great nation!’

Would you like to learn about the NUMBER of the beast Lucy, and be able to CALCULATE it? Blessings in the Name, ImAHebrew
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      Abstain from meats offered to idols
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
      So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

i am never too busy to write IAH...

the Lord was never too busy to help others and talk to others.

'time ' has made u its slave as it does to all men outside His kingdom realm.

i post this advice, not to be 'prissy lucy2shoes'
        - but it is the truth.

'time' makes all men its slave , people say 'i have no time to do this or do that' but what is time -= time is a slave of vanity and vanity is the realm of the lost.
        you have to learn how to live outside of time just as Messiah did - He lived in eternity where time is no more.

oh yes, the mark of the beast - all religious men have an opinion.
        even today , some say it is your President - He is 666 - are u suggesting this too?

but let me play with you lo ammi for a bit.. ok... for whatever i post ye shall argue with [it is normal] as u do to others who try to set you on the right path to freedom..

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        all men have tried to work this ? out all have failed as you will fail Lo ammi.

you think you have it all sown up but alas, how can this be when you fail to learn the new covenant and the mystery of His grace and wish to take others back into the law of sin and death by their 'works' - never to understand the true sabbath is a people called by His name.
        so i suggest that how u view 666 is incorrect.
        why?

"IN HIM are HID all the treasures of WISDOM and KNOWLEDGE" Col. 2:3.
        could it be ''Nebuchadnezzar'' - a man who denied the magnificience of His creator- perhaps someone like yourself lo ammi who has made the grace of the Lord void in their life ?

ofcourse then we have the wonderfull reward to the overcomers...
        "To him that overcomes will I give a white stone, and in the stone a new name written, which no man knows saving he that receives it" (Rev. 2:17)
        again
        "And I looked, and lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Zion, and with Him an hundred forty and four thousand, having His Father's name written in their foreheads" (Rev. 14:1).
        the new name of the overcomer.
        the name of the redeemed
        the name of the beast

2 marks
        the Father's mark
        the Beast mark.

i do believe u have the beast mark Lo ammi. A mark that denies the true sabbath, denies His grace and most of all denies the finished work of the Cross. You have a mark of the law of sin and death and seem happy to wear this.

the # of the beast is 6 - #6 refers to man and his efforts to worship God like CAIN, - remember the man cain was 'marked' too. Nebuchadnezzar wanted the glory and became the beast for 7yrs.
        Cain and Nebuchadnezzar as beasts.[ 6 6]
        who is the other 6?
        is the church system of Laodicea - the glorious man ruled church that makes Jesus vomit and of which u are apart of lo ammi. [6]
        Cain,Nebuchadnezzar and the christian church - all glory seekers outside of Father [name] character = 666

ummmm.
        do u like this answer Lo ammi?

the trinity of 666 - is the trinity of imperfection

Comment

cont...allow me to 'play' with you IAH.. let me cont.. plz.

i am in the mood to 'play wisom games Iah'' here by the lovely pool in hawaii.
          everyone is swimming and having GREAT TIME.

ummm.
          now lets us move onwards .....

we can play the ''counting'' game and use 'wisdom' to count.
          [it reminds me of ''the king was in his counting house -counting out his money'.]

[all those black birds sitting in a row.
          How funny i should think of this.
          black birds are crows/vultures [unclean birds] and u know the black bird was the very thing i saw when the preacher stood behind the black pulpit, wearing black and i left the building of shame and never went back to the church system so many yrs ago - this reminds me of hirelings and of profiteering. = but i am getting side tracked.]

cont....
          let us 'count'.
          666 = 3x6 = 18
          DUK this #18 is the # for bondage. [the counting leads to bondage]
          Messiah came and released the woman who had bowed over for 18yrs.
          the devil was on her shoulder but Messiah released her and she stood errect.

how had 'satan'' bowed her down? - by her religious belief she was held captive as you are lo ammi - captivated and captive
          TO THE LAW TO THE JEW only.

consider how this applies today to yourself and all manner of men in the pews of Laodicea.?
          Jesus sees them as.............
          bound,
          gagged
          jailed
          in a belief that has utterly failed to reproduce Christ in anyone, inc, their founders and leaders.
          can u see yourself Lo ammi? one of a vast crowd FILLED WITH UNBELIEF and a waste of time and space?

to become wisdom [one has to eat from the tree of life] now Lo ammi no matter how much you 'count' ye shall never arrive at the correct answer.
          For u need to have your understanding opened and as yet you dont, you still wish to live back 3000odd yrs ago under Moses and bypass the advent of Christ the redeemer.

so whatever u think lo ammi -it thas past THE '' used by date'' SO ye shall never come to the correct conclusion.

BTW -true fact.....
          did u know Ellen Gould white name adds up to 666 - how true is this [heheheheh - that is so good -the ''inventor of sabbath unholy saturday'' name adds up to 666 - how funny is that Perhaps Our Father is a comic and reveals satan's unholy comedians thru numbers
          -HELLO IAH - HELLO Spying - TIME TO DUMP THE FRUMP'S' TEACHING... be loosed from 666 heheheheheh.
          E L L E N G O U L D W H I T E
          50 50 5 50 500 10 1 666

50 50 5 50 500 10 1 666

NOW boys, how can u deny = you dont worship the beast- hello beasties?

50 50 5 50 500 10 1 666

Comment

Simple, IF you have Wisdom and Understanding from the Law of Moses!

Hi Lucy, I do not at all agree with your guessing about 666. You should have taken several hints. The first was that the earlier manuscripts have 616 and not 666 as the Number of his name, and the second was that IF you want to be able to figure this out, you need the wisdom and understanding that comes from the Law of Moses.

This is how you should view these things:

1. The "beast" is "sinful mankind."
            2. The "mark" which identifies the "beast" as "sinful mankind" is sin...the transgression of the Law.
            3. The number of the Name (616) is the number which defines or describes us as sinners, and any or ALL of the 616 commandments of the Law will NAME us as sinners.

Do you "see" how simple this can be Lucy? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

P.S. And please, do not say that this wisdom and understanding is from someone like Herbert or Ellen, or any other man.

The next question I have for you, and you can try to answer it with your previous guess about "666," but it states that NO ONE could buy or sell UNLESS they had the "mark of the beast." How do you explain that one Dear Lucy?
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

ho ho ho - the way to go IAH into 666 SABBATH directive....

lets cont.... to play .....
              BTW
              dont try and hide your teachers IAH - you try and hide from ellen and herbert when they preach what u do - where is the difference?. all are unholy law keepers who have perverted the pure gospel.

other copy their belief too - but its not from the NT and the whole counsel of the lord but from a former pal called Miller who later DENOUNCED sabbath saturday crapola. see this word de-noun-ced.
              this man saw his mistake and repented.

BTW
              the JW's ''hide'' TOO - a devilish trick - when they knock on your door they shall never be upfront and tell u '' I am a JW - no they ask a stupid question '' do you think this world is getting worse'' stuff.

you try and hide, your teachers - but infact you really believe in herbert and ellen for their way is your way. No doubts about this at all. Why even Spying admits to being totally converted to a sabbath by herbert the pervert. wow.

ho hum we not all dumb
              -----------------------------------------------------------------

now your ''patron'' of religious absurbity ellen gould white = alias 666 and the modern day ''51 lies white'' - the 666proven liar.
              said this.
              I saw that the holy Sabbath is, and will be, the separating wall between the true Israel of God and unbelievers; and that the Sabbath is the great question to unite the hearts of God's dear, waiting saints (Early Writings, 1963, pp. 32,33).

wowoeeee = #666 false apostle, proven 51times a liar -holds IAH and Spying in her power - is she a witch?
              ofcourse -just one look at her ugly face would turn a man to stone forgoodness sake.
              she tells them how high to jump and they do- this 666 madam controller and satan's designated handmaiden fools em all. But the goodnews is some do escape the mark of the beast.

now poor deluded IAH writes ''the mark of the beast is the transgression of the law''
              [i knew he would be wrong. hehehhee]
              however let us put him to the test...
              there are 613 laws to the jews only - so how many does IAH cleave to as a faux pretend jew?
              he has never said.
              Spying admits to keeping 4 -how many does IAH keep?
              IAH - hello - u are to keep all not just the ones u deem correct.
              Hello are u on 'stupid pills'?

again let us all hear from the old ellen 666 herself saying...'
              In this revelation, Mrs. White was carried down to the close of time and saw the Sabbath as the great testing truth on which men decide whether to serve God or to serve an apostate power (Early Writings, pp. XXI, XXII).

well 666 false lying apostle certainly would know all about ''apostate power hey''.

spying and IAH are 'proven 666' worshippers.

ofcourse the name lo ammi is a dead giveaway anyways.

---------
              here is what '' 666 ellen'' has posted to her converts.....
              Apostate Sabbathkeepers "howling in agony"
              Sabbatarians are given a very solemn warning through a different Ellen G. White vision:

Then I was shown a company who were howling in agony. On their garments was written in large characters, "Thou art weighed in the balance, and found wanting." I asked who this company were. The angel said, "These are they who have once kept the Sabbath and have given it up." I heard them cry with a loud voice, "We have believed in Thy coming, and taught it with energy." And while they were speaking, their eyes would fall upon their garments and see the writing, and then they would wail aloud. I saw they had drunk of the deep waters, and fouled the residue with their feet -- trodden the Sabbath underfoot -- and that was why they were weighed in the balance and found wanting (Early Writings, p. 37)

Dear reader, if you are a Seventh Day Adventist (SDA), remember do not be afraid of what any false prophet says (Dt. 18:22), including EGW.
              is it any wonder that spying and IAH are so afraid = howling in agony = is the fear tactics of the devil.
              now we really know where she got her ''information from''. [the beast himself or the anitichrist spirit within her].

666 - is a beast inspired sabbath saturday ''works to make me better'' worship and this revelation cannot be denied.

http://www.evangelicaloutreach.org/sdamark.htm

IAH i do feel so sorry for your delusion and i know u r a sincere person, but i do dislike you and your insincerity to the finished work of the cross and the church programmes you have fallen foul too.
              you have made a saturday an obsession....

all your twisting actually doesnt really matter IAH if it is 616 0r 666 - for the Saviour knows who are His and His people are a spiritual sabbath people of kings and priests.
              these things u bring up are not really very important to today and its problems - why not repent and help others rather than represent a false prophet and her wiles.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              now is this ''buying and selling'' my supermarket shopping trolley?
              ofcourse not.
              revelation is a spiritual book and not for ''grocery shoppers'' with a tatoo or ID inserted in their skin.
              "Ho, every one that thirsts, come to the waters, and he that has no money; come , BUY, and eat; yea, come, BUY wine and milk without money and without price" Isa. 55:1.

The wise man counseled: "BUY THE TRUTH, and SELL it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding" (Prov. 23:23).
              to buy - is to PAY THE PRICE by enduring to the end.

IAH - your ''price'' is your lawkeeping works of a saturday as a lounge potatoe. - this HAS NO VALUE only a 'used by date''.
              to SELL - is to sell your error for truth and freedom.

you have done nothing IAH to ''sell'' your error but encourage others to partake of your error and belief.

Comment

As usual Lucy...no answer.

Hi Lucy, here is a quote from you:

i do believe u have the beast mark Lo ammi. A mark that denies the true sabbath, denies His grace and most of all denies the finished work of the Cross. You have a mark of the law of sin and death and seem happy to wear this.
                Now, it appears that you are saying that the "mark of the beast" is a mark that identifies those who keep the Law. Hmm? That is a very interesting, delusional thought you have there. But, it is a thought, so if we carry that thought forward, that those who keep the Law are "marked," then how do you explain that there is no buying or selling unless you have this mark?

Rev 13:17 and that no one should be able to buy or sell except he that has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Come on Lucy, tell us how those who want to keep the Saturday Sabbath are the only ones who can "buy or sell?" Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Comment

perhaps ye need glasses IAH hehehe

believers in Christ know that Sabbatarianism is a Disease.

meaning in total disharmony to the truth.

do you know IAH - you argue by never answering questions.
                  therefore u have NO testimony.
                  At least Spying gives out his failed testimony of jewish lawkeeping.
                  poor sap.
                  --------------------

no Lo ammi - you peddle religious porn and none shall ever believe your belief if they are found enChristed.

the true sabbath day is a people He can find rest in. amen.
                  they have His very immortal nature progressively worked into their lives as they die daily to flaws and darkness within them - their carnal-beast is dying so CHRIST MAY APPEAR IN THEM amen.

but more latter i gotta go for lunch------------------

Comment

In over your head!

Hi Lucy, you are like a pre-schooler that thinks they have graduated from college. You are so far in over your head it's amazing you think you even deserve to be in this discussion. That being said, how do you explain the necessity of having the "mark of the beast," to BUY or SELL? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Comment

i already did lo ammi ....

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
                      Hi Lucy, you are like a pre-schooler that thinks they have graduated from college. You are so far in over your head it's amazing you think you even deserve to be in this discussion. That being said, how do you explain the necessity of having the "mark of the beast," to BUY or SELL? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
                      oh you carnalminded old sod.
                      hehehehe... u just gallop in with your 'porny' version regardless heheheheh.

p. o. r. n.

peddling other's religious nonsense

BTW - are u the ''full deck of cards'' Lo ammi - i actually STARTED the thread.
                      and BTW - you side tracked onto a perpherial of the beast.

why not learn to help others and edify others rather than dribble on over nothing important or copied from false usa religious founders.

let us compare reality Lo ammi.

there u are in a barren wasteland with dead landscape everywhere - all cold miserable and withery - today - this is your testimony for today. a dead scene.
                      i on the other hand thru the divine Blessed Saviour gives me a day of tropical weather, water surf and sun and so much green [resurrection life] it is beautifull.

this is a reflection of our belief.
                      you withered and death
                      me in Christ water, green and life.

hence your testimony is death as is all sabbatherian testimony

Comment

???

oh you carnalminded old sod.
                        hehehehe... u just gallop in with your 'porny' version regardless heheheheh.

p. o. r. n.

peddling other's religious nonsense
                        Hi Lucy, your wisdom and Spiritual understanding is childish. But you know, everyone has to start out as a child. Child, please answer the question. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Comment

no IAH i just a spot you as a fraud..... u know why

you see, if you really had The King of kings in your home and family - you would have the testimony of a ''home of peace, tranquillity and happiness'' as your witness of His Presence.

but instead your lo ammi status and testimony has most of your family members in strife and upset, grief and a harmfull mode with abuses all round.
                          so many hurts and so much pain has been expereinced.

it is a sad and grieved family which is trying hard to recover from many terrible and horrific acts against it.

you and spying do nothing to rectify this harmfull position.
                          your corrupted believe is brought u both to the place of horror.

as yet u both fail to see this - perhaps the family victims of our belief with plead with u both to change and be reconcilled back to godly family values.

when Father allowed the full destruction of the law to the jew only in 70ad - ''destruction'' is the central world - your whole family has been touched by destruction too - so much for your belief - who would wish it on their worst enemy.?

so many children ravaged
                          so many hurts and damage.

Comment

You don't know anything about my family!

you see, if you really had The King of kings in your home and family - you would have the testimony of a ''home of peace, tranquillity and happiness'' as your witness of His Presence.

but instead your lo ammi status and testimony has most of your family members in strife and upset, grief and a harmfull mode with abuses all round.
                            so many hurts and so much pain has been expereinced.

it is a sad and grieved family which is trying hard to recover from many terrible and horrific acts against it.

you and spying do nothing to rectify this harmfull position.
                            your corrupted believe is brought u both to the place of horror.

as yet u both fail to see this - perhaps the family victims of our belief with plead with u both to change and be reconcilled back to godly family values.

when Father allowed the full destruction of the law to the jew only in 70ad - ''destruction'' is the central world - your whole family has been touched by destruction too - so much for your belief - who would wish it on their worst enemy.?

so many children ravaged
                            so many hurts and damage.
                            Hi Lucy, shame on you. You don't know anything about my family. You don't know anything about me. All you know is what you think you know about Spying. My son works with me every day building houses you could only dream about owning. My daughter and son in law would shame you with where they are in their lives. My other daughter and her fiancee makes me proud. I have a wife I love and she loves me. Why do you try to malign me and my family. Shame on you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

P.S. I did not choose the name of this forum, so stop calling me Lo ammi. You have almost 4000 posts on this forum, and I have only 200, so who's the Lo ammi?

Comment

Working...
                            X