Life in the spirit - for a new creation - today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life in the spirit - for a new creation - today

IS LEARNING HOW TO BECOME a living parable.

"I appeal to you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
    Do not be conformed to this world but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that you may prove what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
    For by the grace given to me I bid every one among you not to think of himself more highly than he ought to think, but to think with sober judgment, each according to the measure of faith which God has assigned him." Rom. 12:1-3.
    the law to the jew -fulfilled
    the cross revealed
    the holy Spirit in charge
    the new covenant in place.
    the new creature begins......

LIFE IN THE SPIRIT - IS ACTIVATED.
    the law to sin and death - DEFEATED.
    the goodnews IS DEATH IS ABOLISHED BY THE GOSPEL.

BECAUSE of the new covenant - legally it is IN THE DIVINE COURTHOUSE.
    the law to Moses - illegal- no longer in force why? death was abolished by the Gospel amen.

As a believer begins to mature by faith and Grace - they learn how to become holy and move onto perfection. They learn true spiritual worship.
    as they begin on this new adventure , blessings begin to be active in their lives as they become aware of the SPIRIT MOVING in their lives - true life begins to flow out thru them and touch other people to help and comfort others.
    here is a secret to be learnt.

If a believer truly seeks Father and His kingdom first, the family, home or other interests do not conflict, since they are done in CHRIST

WE HAVE TO UNDERSTAND SOMETHING ...........

FATHER only wants what is His, and He only requires these things to bring men to complete joy in Him.

I AM HIS
    I HAVE HIS JOY
    AMEN

SO why was the law of moses to the jews now made illegal?

well Messiah took HIS PRECIOUS BLOOD for the forgiveness of sins and placed it upon the MERCY SEAT.
    IT iS NOW THE LEGAL CONVENANT of the universe.

A BLOOD SOAKED LEGAL document no man nor being can remove.

THE BLOOD OF SHEEP AND GOATS now NO LONGER applies and the law that made this LEGAL has been fulfilled and then annulled and hung on the cross as clear evidence to its demise.

no man can say a believer is under any obligation to worship or keep any parts of an illegal constitution that was only ever for the jews.
    Father then bore a 2nd witness to its illlegal domination when the whole sad and sorry system of sin and death was wiped out from the face of the earth.

the church of apostacy[ruled over by satan and his angels of light] insist in keeping some parts of this illegal law.
    they ofcourse put themselves OUTSIDE of forgiveness, grace and mercy - most do this unaware of their tragic plight.

the proof of this whole truth is found when THE VEIL WAS RENT IN TWO and the way opened to enter into the holy of holies - something never allowed under the law to the jew.

so if you declare people are required to keep this defunct law to the jew [in part] it is a satanic lie - given out to the ignorant pewpeople who believe a lie.

the precious Blood is 1/3 a part in the armory of the overcomer and this blood overcomes satan.....

question!!!
    IN whose interests is it to deny the new covenant and the placing of the precious blood on the mercy seat in the realm of the divine - and tell others they must obey at least some parts of the law to the jew - cuz it is ''spiritual'' to do so.

answer this for yourself and remove yourself from under the blood from.....
    sheep and bull and goats that NO longer exists in any realm.

Comment

here is THE VERSE THAT makes the law of moses obsolete

and ruins the untruth ''we have to keep some part of the law to the jew'' - the new instruction is TO OFFER YOURSELF UP as a LIVING sacrifice.

now a sacrifice is not living.
      a sacrifice dies in the place of - or is given up in place of.

so how can a believer become a LIVING SACRIFICE?
      “For whosoever will save his life shall lose it: and whosoever will lose his life for my sake shall find it.” Matt. 16:25
      PRESENT yourself - meaning offer up yourself to Father and allow HIS NEW AND LIVING WAY TO BECOME YOUR WAY - whats wrong with this idea?
      why would anyone hate the idea of obedience to someone who had their very best interests at heart and wanted nothing but the best for that person = why bite the hand that feeds you and see you lack nothing in this universe?

by doing this OUR BODY HAS BECOME HIS TEMPLE.
      [no longer a temple to the law of moses to the jew in Jerusalem]- this temple that worshipped the law of sin and death was destroyed.
      our body iS now His temple - remember we cannot sacrifice a sheep nor a goat for our sin, we cannot go to the jewish temple to fulfill the law and all of its requirements - none of God's OT laws can be done if our body becomes His temple - so when you keep some the laws to the jew [in gross ignorance] you are rejecting the temple FATHER NOW WANTS U TO ENJOY AND HAVE AS AN ETERNAL LIFE BLESSING.
      remember if u keep some laws of sin and death you are required to keep all 613 laws.

from the schoolmaster we learn this...

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.” Psa. 51:17

notice it does not say anything about ''sacrificing yourself to keeping of the law to the jew''
      also notice again
      'FATHER DOES NOT DESPISE me [ as some do] when i am broken and contrite and wish only to serve HIM and show forth His glory to all men,
      now does this attitude of a servant and friend have Father say '' Opps, sorry lucy, shame lucy you blew it cuz you did not follow hertbert and ellen sabbath and other sundies theories they taught''.

When a Believer gives up themselves as a living sacrifice and now consumed by the fire of God, the Glory of God will be seen, which is Christ. “To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory” Col. 1:27.
      the ''Hope of Glory'' does not follow the law of sin and death of the jew.

CHRIST WAS NOT SEEN in the law to the jews only.
      no wait- there were a few exceptions when the ''different spirit'' altered the carnal mindset of some OT saints.

for those who are partakers of some parts of the law to the jew think on this promise.
      A living sacrifice cannot and will not die! Amen!
      yet the person called LucySmith who brings u the truth is called ''shame''.

have u ever thought - it is not you 2 at LO Ammi that permit me to post here BUT God the Father - who gives ME with willingness to post the truth and be reviled and hated by God's enemies - named LO AMMI.

ummmm
      something to wonder about.

Comment

the life of the spirit is only interested in LIFE....

I DO VISIT FORUMS and i do write here too and have done for a long time.

I shall say Spying is gracious to me in this respect, as i learn from what I post many many times.
        I know we do fight and we are going thru this stage now and i do rip into him but i do it from a good heart towards him and never from a bad heart. I have His best interests at heart.
        he knows my heart towards him too, and he never really rips into me because he knows just how upset i would be.
        We are LIFERS and LIFERS TAKE CARE OF EACH OTHER.
        I want HIM SAVED and I want HIM to be My brethren forever but he is stuck and helpless and cannot get out and will not accept the grace of a life jacket.

he is my friend and the devil is chomping on his thigh bones pulling him back into the pit.

however faithfullness and loyality are great things to receive as gifts from the divine realm.
        you know why i persist over this man i have never met?
        why?
        because if i did not who would be bothered?
        because i have a task to do and one day the Lord showed me something i shall never forget,

we were standing upon a mountain top looking down and there were so many people waving up and i said '' My there is a huge crowd waving to you Lord'' and He said ''NO they are waving to you because you cared for them when no one else did''.
        well i said'' i dont remember anyone of them really to tell the truth'' and He said '' but they remember you because you were faithfull to the calling i had placed upon you''.

if you look now - another has been added IAH the chatty brother.
        who cares for him?
        well i dont like him - but - perhaps with time i shall but one thing i know i shall not compromise the truth for his weird theories.
        he can like it or lump it OR STICK IT UP HIS JUMPER.
        BUT i will say he is a chatty piece of work.

i do think one thing should be remembered - once we were brethren in a world we NOW know nothing about - we have forgotten our roots.... but there is 1 theme that does overlap both realms and it is the THEME OF LOVE AND LOVING ONE ANOTHER.

IF I PROVE FAITHLESS IN THIS AREA AND LET THINGS SLIDE when I KNOW THE TRUTH ON A MATTER - IT IS LIKE NOT GIVING A LIFE JACKET TO A DROWNING MAN WHO IS crying out for help

YOU SEE MY FAV SONG..''YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING''
        IT IS MY THEME SONG i play it all the time lately for I know HIS LOVE HAS TO BE MY LOVE for those who Father has placed in my care and friend spying is on my radar.... now long comes ''the little mouthy brother.''
        he asks TODAY me ''why do i cloak myself'' - well i must have pressed the wrong button once long ago. But then i knew I AM HIDDEN IN CHRIST and this little chatty bloke confirmed what i already knew.

it is not the doctrines that are so important IT IS HOW MUCH YOU LOVE OTHER AND THOSE WHO ARE IN CHRIST SHOW - LOVE AND FORGIVENESS TO THE UTTERMOST.
        AMEN

Comment

cont.. see Allen, what u have NOT connected with is something hidden away but it work

works. .....................
          it is when LOVE FOR OTHERS OVERLAPS INTO BOTH REALMS.....................
          [LOVE GOD AND THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF STUFF] IS THE 2 REALMS JOINING TO form harmony
          a harmony of love
          that is what basically defeats the realm of sin and death
          why?
          ''for love covers a multitude of sins''.

the love of life in the spirit cannot be controled any longer by the law of sin and death.
          the love of life is in harmony with the reaLm of the Kingdom and there are a people on planet earth today WHO LOVE LIFE and demonstrate this love OUT TO OTHERS = till the LOVE OF GOD RIPPLES OUT AND RECONCILLES THE WORLD BACK TO GOD.

it is like making a baby of love...one cell stands up and drawns another cell to it so there is 2 cells but then 2 cells of love join and 4 cells are formed and then 8 and then 16 and then 32 and then 64 = and this has alreadY begun now because the Matrix is in chaos as the LOVE BIRTHING OF THIS HARMONY TO HIS WORD IS OCCURING EVERYWHERE = IT IS CALLED ''THE GATHERING TOGETHER OF HS SAINTS''. amen.

love cells are popping up all over this world and no man can see it but chaos can and is T.E.R.R.I.F.I.E.D. because for the 1st time THE 2 LOVE REALMS ARE CO-JOINING AND BECAUSE OF THIS HARMONY IS BEING RETURNED TO THE UNIVERSE.
          LOVE DOES IT
          LIFE DOES IT.

I told u over and over about harmony and now it is becoming visible. amen.
          LOVE RULES.
          YOU CAN SEE IT AND TOUCH IT AND this new kind of love SHALL NEVER FADE FOR IT IS AGAPE.

The Saviour showed me this revelation this afternoon - the date i moved here is 31 years and this # 31 means divine offspring....and IAH said ''why do you cloak yourself'' in a PM.
          at first i failed to know what it mean then i caught on i was ''invisible'' by a little star i guess i pressed it long ago... and then I KNEW he had asked this ? and it had nothing to do with this forum but my whole being was hidden and invisible to the world. I knew then I was hidden in christ... amen so thanx to IAH even though he did not know what he posted.

Comment

Your welcome!

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            works. .....................
            it is when LOVE FOR OTHERS OVERLAPS INTO BOTH REALMS.....................
            [LOVE GOD AND THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF STUFF] IS THE 2 REALMS JOINING TO form harmony
            a harmony of love
            that is what basically defeats the realm of sin and death
            why?
            ''for love covers a multitude of sins''.

the love of life in the spirit cannot be controled any longer by the law of sin and death.
            the love of life is in harmony with the reaLm of the Kingdom and there are a people on planet earth today WHO LOVE LIFE and demonstrate this love OUT TO OTHERS = till the LOVE OF GOD RIPPLES OUT AND RECONCILLES THE WORLD BACK TO GOD.

it is like making a baby of love...one cell stands up and drawns another cell to it so there is 2 cells but then 2 cells of love join and 4 cells are formed and then 8 and then 16 and then 32 and then 64 = and this has alreadY begun now because the Matrix is in chaos as the LOVE BIRTHING OF THIS HARMONY TO HIS WORD IS OCCURING EVERYWHERE = IT IS CALLED ''THE GATHERING TOGETHER OF HS SAINTS''. amen.

love cells are popping up all over this world and no man can see it but chaos can and is T.E.R.R.I.F.I.E.D. because for the 1st time THE 2 LOVE REALMS ARE CO-JOINING AND BECAUSE OF THIS HARMONY IS BEING RETURNED TO THE UNIVERSE.
            LOVE DOES IT
            LIFE DOES IT.

I told u over and over about harmony and now it is becoming visible. amen.
            LOVE RULES.
            YOU CAN SEE IT AND TOUCH IT AND this new kind of love SHALL NEVER FADE FOR IT IS AGAPE.

The Saviour showed me this revelation this afternoon - the date i moved here is 31 years and this # 31 means divine offspring....and IAH said ''why do you cloak yourself'' in a PM.
            at first i failed to know what it mean then i caught on i was ''invisible'' by a little star i guess i pressed it long ago... and then I KNEW he had asked this ? and it had nothing to do with this forum but my whole being was hidden and invisible to the world. I knew then I was hidden in christ... amen so thanx to IAH even though he did not know what he posted.
            Hi Lucy, your welcome. Now, back to the task. You write above: ''for love covers a multitude of sins," well, I was under the impression that the only thing that would cover your sin is the shedding of someone's Innocent Blood? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
            Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
            Abstain from meats offered to idols
            (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
            So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

yes IAH- THERE ARE levels to the truth IAH [facets like diamonds]

perhaps if the law to the jew only was taken away from your eyes and death was removed from your mindset you would see that 1/3 part for the weaponary of the overcomer [rev 12 v 11 actually the middle verse of Revelation] is the BLOOD OF THE LAMB

lo ammi.....

''THEY OVERCAME SATAN by the blood of the LAMB''.
              IS THIS the reason Lo ammi you dont want the sacrifice of His life and the flowing of His blood, mentioned?
              the sacrifice of His life in the Blood allows the overcomer V.I.C.T.O.R.Y.

ummm
              lo ammi u are so naughty.
              so sit in the naughty corner.

lo ammi BTW - i am interested to understand how your lawkeeping to the jew, allows you to be
              covered by ''the blood of the lamb'' - the 2 ways are incompatable-
              * you have your lawkeeping you feel is so necessary for your salvation of works AND THIS makes you argue for your opinion and question others who rightly divide His opinions and heed His beloved advice.
              what spirit would u say you had lo ammi?

* I have the love of God my Father Abba and the precious Blood of his Life and sacrifice for me.

i am blessed IAH.
              why?
              I have not got a BODY WITH 2 HEADS....
              TO HAVE SUCH A BODY IS A DEFORMITY something you well may consider
              what is this called -A 2 HEADED MONSTER.

HAVE U SEEN such a terrible sight?
              it is something so abnormal it is a sickening sight.
              Like the law to the jews only inserted into life of the Spirit in Christ Jesus.

did u know it was not the Law that made Yeshua CHRIST -
              nicodemus HAD THE LAW AND WAS THE RULER OF THE LAW TO THE JEWS

but NICODEMUS DID NOT HAVE ''THE CHRIST'' - ofcourse he became wise to salvation.
              my sincere suggestion - stop being a 2 headed monster give up armstrongism and his vile lies

Comment

Overcoming IS the Atonement!

''THEY OVERCAME SATAN by the blood of the LAMB''.
                Hi Lucy, overcoming IS the Atonement. It's only by the shed blood of Yeshua that you can be an overcomer, coming into the Atonement. ONLY doing what is right Atones for sin. Doing what is right covers up a multitude of sin, and there are many doing right as a result of Yeshua's shed blood, therefore, in Him and with His shed Blood does the Atonement take place. You have to repent and become part of His life (share IN His Blood), and be an overcomer...have V.I.C.T.O.R.Y OVER sin. It's real simple Lucy, either you are entering INTO the Atonement (Yeshua's Life) by no longer being a slave of sin, or you are still in you trespasses and sin, not having them covered. Which is it? Are you IN His Life having the way you used to be Atoned for, or you still wallowing in vomit and diarrhea. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
                Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
                (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

ummm well i know how to overcome

been doing it for years and what is more - my way works by His grace alone as i believe in His method of being loosed by his Blood FROM my death mind.

i do believe as you begin the walk of an overcomer you will [step by step] receive His victory walk for none of this is from ''our own works or doing'' because we are clearly told A BELIEVER IS HIS WORKMANSHIP NOT MADE WITH HANDS.

- THIS NEW COVENANT METHOD allows the Holy spirit full liberty as a believer then works out the salvation using the victory of the lamb at the cross and knowing how to enter in.... but again this is only words - for it is the results that count of being conformed into the image of Christ.
                  DYK not too many get this...
                  why?
                  it is very easy to use words to appear pious however the victory walk of Messiah in His steps is very difficult as the carnal mind of death inside all men, who want them murdered.
                  IT IS WAR.
                  NO JEWISH LAWS CAN COMBAT.
                  this walk is called 'the refiners fire'' and how Father turns up the heat so that all dross is burnt out.

umm

you been in the fire Babe?
                  or run backwards when ye see the match and the spark? most blabby talkers do you know-they just cannot stand the heat and run back to egypt. - so i dont blame u it is hard to have courage when you know your soul is being HUNG OUT TO DRY AND BEATEN TO DEATH to save ya life.

oh BTW dont worry too much Loammi i understand how to give up sin - Jesus said ''go and sin no more''.
                  therefore i trust in His goodnews and Goodwill towards me ''to set me on the straight and narrow'' and hey i have the divine comforter who whisper ''dont go there little lucy'' if i appear wrong footed. amen.

now what about yourself babes - how's the sin dept?
                  and what of smarty and his sin within = how is he doing?is his sabbath and non ham eating helping him get extra holy and delivered from this murdering murderer?

ummm

has He made those reconcilliation phone calls yet to stop the sins of ........[you name it- whats that u called it IAH=wallowing in vomit and diarrhea. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew ]

let me know when he does ok i hope he has done so or atleast attempting it soon.
                  after all xmas is the reason for the season so the apostates say...

It seems allen e cannot be '' atonement'' with me whilst i am outside the law of moses to the jews only in his eyes - but i am very happy to be atonement with him despite his non reconcilliation and infights with family - see that is the difference between the lawkeeping pharisee and the love thy neighbour of the new creature.
                  oh
                  darn....
                  how pharisee can he get -do me a favour next time you see the big man knock the pharisee off his shoulder ok?

Comment

new creatures begin to understand how to live by His spirit

and not be their carnal vanity orientated 5 senses and systems on earth called babylon.
                    it is a war within to learn how to subdue our eve soulish manfestations that kill us by being the wrong BE-ing for kingdom living.

a house divided cannot stand - literally
                    dont be co-joined to an unbeliever literally.

but this means an inner co joining = dont join with your mind that uses satan to control it
                    dont co join with your soul/mind - make it cease from its dominion by learning to use your spiritual eyesight that opens the house of knowledge and enters into the Kingdom.

while we have religion - we wont have God our true Father - they are not co-joined.
                    these religions are unbelievers.
                    yes - they would die a 1000 deaths if they knew this but the same old story of Israel in the wilderness is repeated generation after generation and only a very few slip thru the loops of the Matrix [vanity] to win the prize.

today i got to thinking about the bible NT saying '' secret disciples'' and this is a special truth i would like to dwell upon
                    namely 2 come to mind
                    #1 Nicodemus
                    #2 Joseph of Arimathea. [ Jesus rich great uncle] now notice here this revelation - they were secret disciples - yet both men were very very distinquished and learned and famous in their worldy rights.

they went on to be more famous as many people have learnt from these amazing men's private lives as living epistles.
                    are u a living epistle? i ask for we only get one bite at this cherry and it is a shame to waste it by being a waste of space and never coming to be THE RIGHT TYPE OF BE-ING.

the right type of being is called an overcomer.
                    why?
                    as a disciple they are trained to cease from the vain controlling influences of their carnal ways.
                    think of the 3 men in the fire [daniels friends] - this happened so we are told - but the thing is - it happens every day over and over and over and all men somehow are placed in a firey furnace without the 4th man being present.
                    The overcomer allows this 4th man to act as their shield and buckler - so they overcome and survive into be a BE-ING OF LIFE.

Comment

I DO BELIEVE it takes a long time to get rid of babylon and self dependence

the church system of all creeds and sects fails to knock off human self dependence upon the world and flesh.
                      it is a strange mixture a church and the Spirit of Life.
                      it is like the Law and Life - nothing works when these 2 masters co join.
                      It seems to me it is like Father and carnal minded Man sitting on the throne together.

i e Father and Obama - what type of decission making would this bring?

Obama would want his carnal mind to organise everything and be wined and dined by his flesh and Father would will His decissions as His Son did ''THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH'' etc....
                      that is the law to the Jews only/ and the apostate church system
                      when compared to the
                      SPIRIT OF LIFE IN CHRIST JESUS.

the spirit of life in Christ Jesus - reaches out and places in man a PURE HEART.
                      I HAVE YET TO SEE a person from any church system have a PURE HEART.
                      YET without this heart none can advance into the high calling and win their race.

the seed of incorruption cannot worship the law of moses to the jew only - but - ONLY in a believer who has been choosen to be his workmanship.
                      I dont have to believe any man, infact i am not asked too - if i wonder- i seek his Holy Spirit who then shall meet with me and work it out - He is the divine graduation teacher.
                      most religious people love to seem important - classed like say - a dr or a tv repair man - ''gods'' in their own eyes as THEY KNOW STUFF normal humans dont.
                      that is when i decided to become a spirit detective and seek out the ways the Saviour wished me to live.
                      I went to different churches and each one lacked the MAIN THING I NEEDED - THE TRUTH AS A PERSON.

WHEN I UNDERSTOOD THE TRUTH IS A PERSON - it opened the way to join the dots.
                      here is a great truth.
                      "Wisdom calls aloud in the street, she raises her voice in the public squares; at the head of the noisy streets she cries out, in the gateways of the city she makes her speech:
                      "How long will you simple ones love your simple ways?
                      How long will mockers delight in mockery and fools hate knowledge?
                      If you had responded to my rebuke, I would have poured out my heart to you and made my thoughts known to you.
                      But since you rejected me when I called and no one gave heed when I stretched out my hand, since you ignored all my advice and would not accept my rebuke, I in turn will laugh at your disaster;
                      I will mock when calamity overtakes you--when calamity overtakes you like a storm, when disaster sweeps over you like a whirlwind, when distress and trouble overwhelm you.

"Then they will call to me but I will not answer; they will look for me but will not find me.
                      Since they hated knowledge and did not choose to fear the LORD, since they would not accept my advice and spurned my rebuke, they will eat the fruit of their ways and be filled with the fruit of their schemes. For the waywardness of the simple will kill them, and the complacency of fools will destroy them; but whoever listens to me will live in safety and be at ease, without fear of harm" (Prov 1:20-33 NIV).
                      i saw this sentence that said 'SINCE they HATED KNOWLEDGE''- I THOUGHT I DONT HATE THAT I LOVE IT.
                      why would u hate knowledge?

speaking of which....
                      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...city-good.html
                      joining the natural dots with the spiritual....
                      seems like its all happening - this church was such a beautifull building - i was in it 2 yrs ago this xmas - it did have a very pleasant feel but perhaps it was not the 'feel' for Father's interests - the natural is a reflection of the spiritual.
                      That is why i sit down an assess what i hear on here and what is posted to see if my life falls short and is being judged very harshly. I do believe a pure heart is rather special.

however all year this city has been rocking and swaying....thousands of cracks have appeared and thousands of groaning shudders have been heard,
                      Christchurch, you were named for Me, you were to belong to Me.
                      Why will you not wake from your sleep and turn to Me before you become mud and return to the earth from where you came? I had so many plans for you, My people. Why have you allowed the foreign gods to remain?
                      Why do you try to coexist with that which I find an abomination?
                      I will not share you with any other. I alone am to be worshipped. Look again at My Word. It is Me who brings judgement. Why do you look up and around at the shaking in confusion? Read what I have said in My Word. Return to Me. I warn you in this way because I love you.
                      Iah and Spying do you think you are safe in the closet of the law to the jew and your sabbath, taught to you by mere man?
                      why do you share your worship with the law of sin and death?
                      do you think you have escaped from judgment as you clutch the law to the jews only to your breast as an idol and spiritual blanket? infact it is to men like yourselves [all over this world] that have been so delusioned as to be joined to idols - i give fair warning.
                      should you think i am joking why not join the dots and you will find the numbers and dates reveal...an act of God. http://www.biblewheel.com/gr/gr_111.asp
                      Last edited by LucySmith; 12-23-2011, 08:08 PM.

Comment

Knowledge=Law of Elohim

i saw this sentence that said 'SINCE they HATED KNOWLEDGE''- I THOUGHT I DONT HATE THAT I LOVE IT.
                        why would u hate knowledge?
                        Hi Lucy, those who hate the Law like you do, hate KNOWLEDGE:

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the Law of thy Elohim, I will also forget thy children.

Lucy, why do you forget to Remember the Sabbath Day to keep it HOLY, is it because YOU reject KNOWLEDGE? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

P.S. Psa 119:66 Teach me good judgment and knowledge: for I have believed thy commandments.

Comment

No no

IAB - you seem to be confused lo ammi.
                          I have found my sabbath rest and have entered in - i dont have to keep a ritual - nor do any gentiles, it is just you were talked into believing ellen white and her 51 proven lies.
                          - indoctrination it is called.

Spying was convinced [to observe the ritual of a jewish sabbath and feasting] by Herbert armstrong - prior to visiting the dungeons of armstrongism he did not.

this very act has ruined his life.
                          ofcourse he thinks otherwise. [wrong choices never make comfortable bedfellows]

While Spying is alive so is Herbert. The brainwashing completed.
                          yet if this was ''THE TRUTH''.......
                          why have so many followers of herbert sort divine help [from the scriptures] and found their release from such bondage but not the 2 ''good old boys'' calling themselves lo ammi.

you do a very wicked thing u know IAH -trying to convert people to a lie.

some comments from EX ''we thought we had the truth'' people
                          http://www.the-new-way.org/testimoni...strongism.html

Armstrong was not a genuinely righteous man who walked with God but who erred in certain areas (as some WCG people like to say), he was a false prophet who picked the bits out of the Bible he liked and ignored the rest and would easily fall into the category of people who distort the message of the gospel a la Galatians

it is the truth that sets men free.
                          -----------
                          IAH - i know you cannot answer this ? but i would like u to consider this....

IF YOU BELIEVED YOU HAVE THE TRUTH [ ie keeping sat. sabbaths and feastings and other etcs from ellen white and her clone herbert] why would thousands of their followers switch to non keeping the laws to the jew they were told was THE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.
                          ummm.

THE TRUTH SETS MEN FREE.
                          once the truth is established within believers they have freedom and nothing can alter that freedom nor take it away.

however we now have thousands and thousands and a steady stream of people who once thought they ''were the truth'' changed into believing otherwise and nothing would reconvert them back into their former sabbath belief.

why?
                          a whole stream of people suddenly awakened to the lie of sat sabbath keeping - come into the truth and are set free.....why didnt they stay ''in their truth''?

what shifted them out?
                          WHO TOOK THESE SINCERE PEOPLE OUT AND WHO MADE THEM STUDY THE SCRIPTURES FOR THEMSELVES AND FIND OUT THE TRUTH FOR THEMSELVES?

this is not the case of a mere handfull but thousands and thousands.

now i was not into this sect and farce of fakery you believe in - yet - i too am free from any jewish ritual keeping and as Father rejected this system in 70ad - so do all truthseekers who value the teacher Holy Spirit.

the law promoted sin and death
                          Messiah promotes Life eternal.

here is a warning IAH
                          if heaps of people are ''coming out from white-ism and armstrongism and their non biblical jewish lies'' - why arent you Lo ammi?

i have been so blessed i have had nothing to do with american ''church'' doctrines and their lies.

Comment

the blessing comes as a person is able to ....................

move into perfection,

HOW?

the believer begins to realise they are a SPIRITUAL PERSON first and foremost- no longer a carnal minded human with limits;
                            WHEN our spirit is made alive - we stop being a human carnal being but move into transistion then into His fullness.
                            yes - there is a walk called a ''wilderness walk'' and Believers are trained to overcome all their personal darkness in this wilderness walk by LEANING UPON THE ARM OF THE WELL BELOVED - or - re-learning how to be a normal spiritual being like our Father creator, rather than a limited human deformed by satanic control - that has taken away our ''true normal'' and made people an abomination of desolation. - idols are worshiped and idols mean anything that is out of sinc and not just and normal.

learning how to be KEPT IN THE anointing - that true spiritual life that grows a believer into perfection.

there are many jewels of divine knowledge and instruction buried here - hence the need to seek the truth as the bible is not read as a library book and this is what has happened in the forming of many sects and cults that is why no one from the church system was ever formed as a Christ ministry.
                            seekers of truth dont listen to religious man [ desolation ] but to their anointed Teacher - that is not to say some have a wonderfull gift of edification that helps others to see into the spirit more clearly.

moving on into perfection is a way of life that absolutely defeats the powers of death [rotten-ness and destruction within] so that all mannerisms and habits and beliefs of satan are removed and the believer BECOMES WISE - WISE UNTO THEIR SALVATION and only these wise know how to be free.

it is not to do with outside rituals and habits of religious supersition that have been programmed into the unsuspecting by angels of light.
                            the mind changes the heart and the heart becomes a heart of spiritual love that overcomes all things.
                            the love of this heart has nothing to do with the love of a human hearted person.

the quickened love heart responds immediately to the true lover- Yeshua.
                            this heart it not concerned with outside forces religious customs and habits of the human reasoning and wilderness mentality. NO it has come outside from this dragonlike forces and is escaping into true freedom.

so the new covenant people understand there comes a time the Holy Spirit quickens them to LOVE HIS TEACHING BY MOVING INTO HIS FULLNESS OF PERFECTION.
                            the fullness of perfection is a training programme - so satan no longer holds a person in bondage.
                            [ the new wine is drunk from the divine waters of living life - or - the daily revelation on how to be loosed from evil and its influences]

as a believer learns how to be freed they become the image of THE BELOVED as Christ is known as the Beloved.
                            i have seen love work so wonderfully on a person / people that they are given hope and suddenly see themselves in a far different light that they had a few seconds prior.
                            it can only be described as ''like falling in love''.
                            it simply IS.
                            love is not a word but a condition and inside this overall condition are other jewels.
                            joy hope faith.
                            these are ingredients needed to reconcile the world back to the Father and for all the abomination of desolations to be removed.
                            that spirit of Elijah must come to reconcile.................................
                            Last edited by LucySmith; 01-06-2012, 08:15 PM.

Comment

This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you." (John 15:12)

This is my commandment, that ye love one another, as I have loved you." (John 15:12)

[QUOTE ]"Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God. He that loveth not knoweth not God; for God is love." (1 John 4:7-8][/QUOTE]
                              the first issue is love - do ye serve the LOVE MASTER?

LOVE HAS MANY FACES....
                              when Messiah cleansed the temple - this was an action of love
                              when ananias and saphira dropped dead for lying - this is love?

could we listen into a 2000yr old conversation.....
                              "I want to tell you all how this loving and astonishing man came into the temple today and chased us all out.
                              How wonderful!
                              I felt so loved"
                              Math 23,is dedicated to pronouncing woes on the scribes and Pharisees.
                              Do you suppose they went home that evening talking of Jesus' love for them?
                              can we recognize true unblemished love in a scathing rebuke?

Two divine principles represent the tender qualities [ read about Father in the bible] as well as the qualities of judgment.
                              there are 2 sides of the same coin.

divine Love cannot be expressed without gentleness and patience.
                              Neither can divine love be expressed without judgment

for Father is a just.

Comment

Working...
                              X