• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ezek. 37:1-14 (Who & When)

Shalom Friends and Brethren,

I wish to direct your attention to the following:

Ezek 37:1-14
    1 The hand of YHWH was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of YHWH, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,

2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.

3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O YHWH, Almighty You know.

4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O you dry bones, hear the word of YHWH.

5 Thus says YHWH Almighty to these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and you shall live:

6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and you shall live; and you shall know that I am YHWH.

7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.

8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.

9 Then He said to me, Prophesy to the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus says YHWH Almighty; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.

10 So I prophesied as He commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

11 Then He said to me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.

12 Therefore prophesy and say to them, Thus says YHWH Almighty; Behold, O My people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.

13 And you shall know that I am YHWH, when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up out of your graves,

14 And shall put My spirit in you, and you shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall you know that I YHWH have spoken it, and performed it, says YHWH.

Special attention to 'Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, "

Also to: "when I have opened your graves, O My people, and brought you up out of your graves,"

This is the ENTIRE house of Israel... dead, totally dead, nothing but bones, dried up... then a resurrection of sorts...

Then will they be brought to the land and His Spirit will be upon them...

Either all the house of Israel is dead and we do not know it or this is still future.

Sis YahChannah of QB (Read Chapter 2 of The Sabbath Box)
    http://qumran.com/A%20Moment%20in%20Time/
    May our Father bless your coming in and your going out...forevermore.

So I will make my holy name known in the midst of my people Israel.

...Sis, Ezekiel explains that the whole house of Israel is to be a single house with a single head over them whom he calls David, YHWH's servant. (Eze.37:22,24) When the people of Israel return to the land after a long sleep (death), The spirit of YHWH (his name) will be restored in them. The house of Israel is not dead. They are very much alive. The name of their soul lives again. Now the "David", is to be the king and shepherd. The name is restored as though it were the breath of this people. Eze.39:7 shows the holy name with the whole house of Israel, who now repossesses the land. Isa.54:7-10 goes with the time of the new king. Abandened for a little while but gathered with great mercies. The everlasting salvation of the JEWish people comes with the name of their Eloheem, like a robe of righteousness. (Isa.61) Yahudah, the name of praise, is also the name of our Eloheem. This makes the nation of Israel, a nation of priests. You are learning the name of your Eloheem and seeing it for the first time. It's spread throughout the pages of the tanakh. How can something so obvious as the connection between the name of YHWH and Yahudah, have escaped detection all these years? I stare at the tanakh in disbelief! ....Michael

Comment

Working...
    X