X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    see Ps 23 and Ps 91 abound in His promises to meet all needs.
    you see IAH you read the bible as a library book so you have a lopsided view.

when you ''see'' His husband's role you never see want loss or destruction
    why?
    the good shepherd cares for His sheep.
    you know david and His family did not have alot of natural resources yet when david died he left Solomon enough gold and goods to build the temple - today some have estimated the wealth into trillions of $.

Jesus walked in a seemless garment - a sign of wealth.

also there is another spiritual consideration to think on .

when a believer is taken out from this world of vanity and all of its values, they walk in faith because they dont have any human guidelines to live by anymore - therefore on their journey into true eternal life THE SAVIOUR HAS TO PROVIDE FOR EACH NEED.
    he gives them a 'spirit of excellence' like Daniel had so they know how to live without reliance upon this world of vanity for they are in the world yet not a part of it.

a true husband does supply all of his wife's needs.
    she is the love of his life.
    Hi Lucy, Jas 2:5 Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not Elohim chosen the poor of this world rich in faith, and heirs of the kingdom which he hath promised to them that love him? Start thinking differently Lucy. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    no IAH you prove you are outside the Kingdom realm....

see Ps 23 and Ps 91 abound in His promises to meet all needs.
    you see IAH you read the bible as a library book so you have a lopsided view.

when you ''see'' His husband's role you never see want loss or destruction
    why?
    the good shepherd cares for His sheep.
    you know david and His family did not have alot of natural resources yet when david died he left Solomon enough gold and goods to build the temple - today some have estimated the wealth into trillions of $.

Jesus walked in a seemless garment - a sign of wealth.

also there is another spiritual consideration to think on .

when a believer is taken out from this world of vanity and all of its values, they walk in faith because they dont have any human guidelines to live by anymore - therefore on their journey into true eternal life THE SAVIOUR HAS TO PROVIDE FOR EACH NEED.
    he gives them a 'spirit of excellence' like Daniel had so they know how to live without reliance upon this world of vanity for they are in the world yet not a part of it.

phil 4
    ''And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.''
    a true husband does supply all of his wife's needs.
    she is the love of his life.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    so i have no need to change as i have the proof of His Blessed life.

-----------
    why do i need your and Spying's testimony of want and loss in all areas.
    why?
    because you both decided to name yourselves ''Lo ammi'' and have the religious belief of a lo ammi.

yes you can paint a different picture with your words and argue all u want here but u cannot paint a different picture of your life and testimony of loss, separation, harm and want.

no one would wish to follow the chaos your belief has wrought into your families lives.
    no one would willing asked to be so wretched.
    sowing and reaping to the law of sin and death has its price and u and spying are great examples of ''dont go there''.

infact let the truth be known ''some being would have to hate u so badly as to convert you into your belief - it is such a horrific personal testimony of family disintregation and harm''

to peddle such harm as u do IAH is a disgrace - if i was you, i would be very carefull a person does not blaspheme the Holy Spirit and get away with it as u and spying have done.
    Hi Lucy, why don't you join us in our poverty. Pro 28:22 She that hasteth to be rich hath an evil eye, and considereth not that poverty shall come upon her. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    i love my testimony My father has given me and His blessing IAH...

so i have no need to change as i have the proof of His Blessed life.

-----------
    why do i need your and Spying's testimony of want and loss in all areas.
    why?
    because you both decided to name yourselves ''Lo ammi'' and have the religious belief of a lo ammi.

yes you can paint a different picture with your words and argue all u want here but u cannot paint a different picture of your life and testimony of loss, separation, harm and want.

no one would wish to follow the chaos your belief has wrought into your families lives.
    no one would willing asked to be so wretched.
    sowing and reaping to the law of sin and death has its price and u and spying are great examples of ''dont go there''.

infact let the truth be known ''some being would have to hate u so badly as to convert you into your belief - it is such a horrific personal testimony of family disintregation and harm''

to peddle such harm as u do IAH is a disgrace - if i was you, i would be very carefull a person does not blaspheme the Holy Spirit and get away with it as u and spying have done.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    A miracle happens.

so when a person does this - what happens?
    how long do they stay ineffective carnalminded apostate christians - all talk and no ministry on how to abolish death........
    no love
    no divine manifestation
    and just playing church.
    ummm
    Hi Lucy, the one true Gospel was maligned and distorted INTO a false gospel (the one you believe---Jesus dying in your stead), but just as the Law of Moses required that 2 or 3 Witnesses give testimony before any judgment take place, so Yeshua will make sure that His Gospel be given by 2 Witnesses (the Apostolic Church and the Church of those coming out of Babylon). Why don't you come out from the Confusion you are under, and start preaching the Gospel which is According to the Scriptures, and join those who will be the 2nd Witness. You never know, a miracle might happen in your life. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    ok.....

so when a person does this - what happens?
    how long do they stay ineffective carnalminded apostate christians - all talk and no ministry on how to abolish death........
    no love
    no divine manifestation
    and just playing church.
    ummm

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Gospel According to The Scriptures

if a person is trying to convert me to their religious belief - the 1st thing i do i look at their roots.
    Hi Lucy, you should look closely at the roots of the Gospel which is according to the Scriptures. Messiah suffered, died, was buried, and then arisen on the 3rd day all According to what Moses wrote (The Scriptures). Why don't you believe that and LOOK closely at it? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    wow u are such a cheeky blabber IAH remember glass houses...

it is you that wears the 2 hats
    it is you how has the 2 masters
    it is you who mixes the toxic law to the jew only and who desires some wee bit of leftover grace but not too much just in case the jewishness gets annoyed.

i do believe you need a new teacher IAh for the one you have as misquided you back into Egypt and INTO THE slavery of BRICK and STRAW BUILDERS.

YOU KNOW THEY CRIED OUT FOR 430YRS help help help and at last Moses arrived and set them free - but they rebelled and wanted to go backwards lo ammi- this whole story reminds me of you and smartypants - you cried out to be saved and as soon as this seemed to happen you get misguided backwards into rebellion Lo ammi - was this because the seed of the truth was thrown into thorns and dry ground?

somehow those parables of Messiah do relate to people and their attitudes towards His message.

somehow heaps of people get the goodnews but seem to stagger and wilt and go off into corrupted tangents.
    what happens [i do believe is ]-THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO GIVE UP THEIR LIVES - THEY ARE USED TO VANITY and the controls of the devil.

like as an example..... lets go hardcore here into the truth of the matter.
    spying - had the law of moses under his belt and the NT under his belt yet is divorced from his wife who did not commit physical adultery but said He committed ''spiritual adultery'' - so if this was their agro - how come the holy spirit didnt tell spying to put on the brakes and get with the GODLY INSPIRATIONAL marriage programme and do the right thing by all concerned?
    UMMM
    WHERE WAS THE COMFORTER IN THIS DRAMA?

now I find the holy spirit puts on MY brakes and says ''Stop Lucy - we dont go there'' - so i do - i rethink my Messiah's way and plan of action and revert back to the divine programme.
    I COULD HAVE BEEN STROPPY after near 50yrs of marriage many times - marriage is no rose bed sometimes it really stinks.

why didnt spying be moved on this important issue and calm down the explosion?
    nothing is impossible for the Holy Spirit to fix... yet this whole destroyed family mops around 1/2 dead splintered and shattered and bitterness rules.
    WHY IS person [so self righteous] to speak misinformation - suddenly right and correct let us heed him and his arnmstrongism that was the root cause of his disasterous life?

btw i know hundreds of these sorts of religious people - always expousing how right their belief is but with no fruits
    yet they are the first to tell you ''no your wrong''

did Messiah live in a cesspool or the divine kingdom?

now wait for it.....................

yet this same person comes on here blabbering his blabber and NOT PRODUCING THE FRUITS OF THE HOLY SPIRIT and then has the hide to tell me i cannot be at atonement with him - the religious jerk because i dont keep the laws to the jews i was NEVER EXPECTED TO KEEP IN THE 1ST PLACE.
    UMMM
    [ now this info is all publically posted as a dramatic drama of ''patton place tV serial ''in type- over the years here on this forum from various cheesed off members]
    now lo ammi are we looking at double standands here and now what of yourself?
    do i want my friends jewish lawkeepin as my truth - or run to the hills without a backward glance?

ummm - IAH it is good to remember something very important to any thinking intelligent person
    '' glassghouse tomato vines should never throw stones at THE TOMATO PICKERS''
    THE TOMATO PICKERS PICK THE TOMATO AND BOIL THEM UP AND EAT THEM FOR DINNER.

when you walk in the path of disharmony and bitterness and other assorted offenses that MESSIAH NEVER HAD how come 'YOUR'E RIGHT'' AND i am wrong.

if a person is trying to convert me to their religious belief - the 1st thing i do i look at their roots -their history because if i believe them i shall end up as they are.
    The holy Spirit gives His people His disernments so when they see '' life fruits'' that dont really appeal - He says FOLLOW MESSIAH - SIT AT HIS FEET AND BELIEVE HIM ALONE.
    THATS WHY WE BECOME ''THE REDEEMED''
    years ago i spotted that phony armstrong and all those usa creed inventers i walked in looked around sniffed the air smelt corruption and walked out -

you should never mess with people called believers - his temple- and call them ''shamed'' IAH i notice it is not a good practice. Father turns stroppy when u touch the APPLE OF HIS EYE - his pupil.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 12-22-2011, 11:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Serving two masters?

why have 2 masters when 1 is sufficient?
    Hi Lucy, you are correct. There are those who in serving the master of wealth and earthly riches, fail to serve the Lord of The Sabbath by profaning His Sabbath Day, and not remembering it.

Mat 6:24 No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve Elohim and mammon. (Earthly riches and wealth)

When the First Church (First Witness) was established, they all sold their belongings and shared everything in common, and they only had One Master. You can see what happened to those who tried to serve two masters:

Act 5:1-11 But a certain man named Ananias, with Sapphira his wife, sold a possession, (2) And kept back part of the price, his wife also being privy to it, and brought a certain part, and laid it at the apostles' feet. (3) But Peter said, Ananias, why hath Satan filled thine heart to lie to the Holy Ghost, and to keep back part of the price of the land? (4) Whiles it remained, was it not thine own? and after it was sold, was it not in thine own power? why hast thou conceived this thing in thine heart? thou hast not lied unto men, but unto Elohim. (5) And Ananias hearing these words fell down, and gave up the ghost: and great fear came on all them that heard these things. (6) And the young men arose, wound him up, and carried him out, and buried him. (7) And it was about the space of three hours after, when his wife, not knowing what was done, came in. (8) And Peter answered unto her, Tell me whether ye sold the land for so much? And she said, Yea, for so much. (9) Then Peter said unto her, How is it that ye have agreed together to tempt the Spirit of the Master? behold, the feet of them which have buried thy husband are at the door, and shall carry thee out. (10) Then fell she down straightway at his feet, and yielded up the ghost: and the young men came in, and found her dead, and, carrying her forth, buried her by her husband. (11) And great fear came upon all the church, and upon as many as heard these things.

And it is along the same lines here where our master cannot be sin:

Rom 6:12-19 Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its lusts, (13) and do not go on presenting the members of your body to sin as instruments of unrighteousness; but present yourselves to Elohim as those alive from the dead, and your members as instruments of righteousness to Elohim. (14) For sin shall not be master over you, for you are not under law but under grace. (15) What then? Shall we sin because we are not under law but under grace? May it never be! (16) Do you not know that when you present yourselves to someone as slaves for obedience, you are slaves of the one whom you obey, either of sin resulting in death, or of obedience resulting in righteousness? (17) But thanks be to Elohim that though you were slaves of sin, you became obedient from the heart to that form of teaching to which you were committed, (18) and having been freed from sin, you became slaves of righteousness. (19) I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh. For just as you presented your members as slaves to impurity and to lawlessness, resulting in further lawlessness, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, resulting in sanctification.

Lucy, become a slave to righteousness and not a slave to sin, thus serving only One Master. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    yes u r right IAH He does speak to the jew very clearly.... but

He speaks very differently to the overcomer/believer thru His Son and Holy Spirit and no longer thru the law given to Moses but by the Spirit of Life.

ofcourse some religious law-Nazis cannot rightly divide the truth - they want to serve 2 masters as a 2 headed monster.
    Lo ammi you seem to favour this: A Two-Headed Monster and a Gospel Adulteration.
    why so?
    why have 2 masters when 1 is sufficient?
    ummmmm
    why didnt The holy Spirit introduce you to His faith and grace.? and the wonderfull ability to be transformed into a new creation?
    why dont you have this holy life in His Spirit?

perhaps it is because............
    Man made religious traditions from divisional creeds are always antithetical to the teachings and the facts of the Bible and are obtained from the private opinions of men.
    it seems Lo ammi you fall into this group too.

ummm
    now i find this interesting that i write about a 2 headed monster and now find one such a being was birthed out today....

for more information [see pic of these little people.]

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...oel-Jesus.html

perhaps ye shall reconsider your opinions lo ammi?
    what we see by this little son is a sorry state of existence.
    so too is the sad state of law nazis who insist we all have to serve 2 masters.

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    The Delight of the Sabbath!

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/celebrity/...rs-dark-secret

UMMM
    I JUST CANNOT SEEM to get my head around your deception IAH

perhaps you can tell me why sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many ex sabbatharians seem to want to say ''it destroyed my life'' and family and other assorted etcs?

could it be because they remain UNDER THE CURSE AND CANNOT KEEP ALL THE 613 LAWS TO THE JEW - GOD ORDERED?

perhaps u need to reconsider your loss?
    Hi Lucy, not all Sabbath keepers continue to keep it, but those who do can have this result:

Isa 58:13-14 If thou turn away thy foot from the sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on My holy day; and call the sabbath a delight, the holy of Yahweh, honourable; and shalt honour Him, not doing thine own ways, nor finding thine own pleasure, nor speaking thine own words: (14) Then shalt thou delight thyself in Yahweh; and I will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of Yahweh hath spoken it.

You know Lucy, you like to quote from Isaiah, and you will use what he writes to promote the theory of substitutionalism, but when the MOUTH of Yahweh speaks very clearly about HIS Sabbath, your hearing becomes impaired. But don't lose hope, maybe someone can come along and be a "hearing aid" for you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    do you know how to come out from RELIGIOUS BRAINWASHING.....LO AMMI?

http://aca.ninemsn.com.au/celebrity/...rs-dark-secret

UMMM
    I JUST CANNOT SEEM to get my head around your deception IAH

perhaps you can tell me why sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo many ex sabbatharians seem to want to say ''it destroyed my life'' and family and other assorted etcs?

could it be because they remain UNDER THE CURSE AND CANNOT KEEP ALL THE 613 LAWS TO THE JEW - GOD ORDERED?

perhaps u need to reconsider your loss?

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Works of the Law?

Originally posted by ImAHebrew View Post
    Hi Lucy, I don't want to bid farewell, I want to bid you good health. As long as you dinegrate the Law of Elohim, you will get sick and die, but that is not my desire. Continue to grow in Grace and live Lucy. ImAHebrew

P.S. Since you are running away, I thought I would give you the answer to the question I was asking of you. "Works"
    Hi Lucy, do you know the difference between "works" of the Law and the "Spirit" of the Law? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Leave a comment:

• ImAHebrew
    replied
    Wishiing you good health.

while should i get sick?
    Hi Lucy, I don't want to bid farewell, I want to bid you good health. As long as you dinegrate the Law of Elohim, you will get sick and die, but that is not my desire. Continue to grow in Grace and live Lucy. ImAHebrew

P.S. Since you are running away, I thought I would give you the answer to the question I was asking of you. "Works"

Leave a comment:

• LucySmith
    replied
    grow up forgoodness sakes

i dont play games with ''outa control'' religious Lo Ammis..
    while you wear a LO Ammi tag - even Father does not respect.
    while should i get sick? ummmm
    Messiah is my healer, my strength and ever present help IN HIM i trust.

you wanna do your ''bewitching'' hexs now - sorry buddy.
    I am freed by the Blood of the Lamb and as for being a spoilt brat of 14yrs - i am not as i am only a Beloved daughter in the spirit aged 12 yrs.... on the 26th Jan 012;.

the yoke of Jesus surpasses the yoke of the Law to the jew no man could keep - even you IAH cannot keep it as it was meant, AND YOUR'E A GENTILE to boot.
    I really would love you to be converted into the YOKE OF THE LORD rather than pretending to be under the YOKE no MAN COULD BEAR [TO THE JEWS ALONE.]

NOW i really have to bid you goodbye- i got bored.
    WHY?
    All men outside of Christ deserve NO respect as they are all decEIved, lustly, dishonest, hypocrites and basically insane and dwell in a weird world of FALSE HOPE.
    naughty boy - go into the naughty corner and do some serious meditation on why you have a navel and why you die in sin..... then pray to escape corruption.

I BID U GOODBYE = lucy disappears

Leave a comment:

Working...
X