No announcement yet.

the next move?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rubbish.. youre so corrupted just as the prosperity message is corrupted.

Ps 23 IS ABOUT SHEPHERDING HIS PEOPLE...............
    - therefore i guess when your confess your'e lo ammi - you have to fend for yourself [so to speak] and make your own survival arrangements of self sufficiency.

ofcourse the wise know the church system survives on robbery as per ''the prosperity'' gospel - yet there is truth mixed with error there too - satan's tricks work best on the ignorant.
    the best deception is an almost truth......
    ''
    THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD I SHALL NOT WANT'' - is the truth of the divine kingdom.

So if u do want for any good thing - the Lord is not your shepherd and so - as your'e a professed lo ammi - i guess you will always want.
    see IAH you need to stay simple - like a child lovingly living under the divine unbrella of our True father.

this way IAH - you become a blessing to others........... sharing is caring.
    sharing in great deeds of abundances not lemon drops of wanting.

do i tell the truth = let us see from His ministry.....

notice............
    Messiah did not live on welfare, nor needed a bank loan to supply the needs of others.
    He was not on government assistance nor had a credit card

how about we '''see''' the real truth IAH....
    open your eyes man and smell the coffee.

Messiah did not live on welfare nor needed a bank loan to supply the needs of others. He was not on government assistance nor had a credit card

Messiah did not live on welfare nor needed a bank loan to supply the needs of others. He was not on government assistance nor had a credit card

are u getting the true bible message on His true shepherding IAH...why not study Ps 23 and ps 91

these are bible mysteries- yet u seem not to know anything about them why?
    because the law to the jew is still stumbling your way and the cross not sufficient for your salvation.
    you are in a no man's land Lo ammi.
    why?
    BY keeping some parts of the law to the jew- has you PLACED in the LACKING ZONE.

the whole 3 parts of our lives - our spirit our body and our mind - NEVER LACK ANY GOOD THING FOR THOSE WHO WALK UPRIGHTLY.[this is bible truth]

HEALTH WEALTH PROVISIONS in spirit soul and body is life abundant as per John 10 v 10 + ''the wealth of the wicked is laid up for the just''. how does this happen lo ammi?
    do u know?

allow me to tell of a little story IAH..... i have many, about corrupted church people....

the store next to mine is a successfull bakery, and they bake wonderfull breads and tasty cakes.
    the local pentecostal church came begging for any left over cakes/breads and rather than throw them away to give these left overs to the church who then would give to the poor. Ofcourse this sounds very kind.

The pastor would come and collect the food and take it away to distribute it to the poor.

ofcourse in OZ to be ''poor'' is an insult for the government is so liberal with the taxes all people should be living in palaces [ but this is another story of flawed thinking of man] so anyways i was there one day when this Pastor came in and the Lord said to my mind - ''this is so wrong, THE CHURCH SHOULD BE FEEDING THE POOR, AND NOT BEGGING FROM THE LOST''

SO i went over and said to this guy '' you know you have this all back to front mate you should be feeding the poor out from the abundance of Christ, not begging for food from the world''
    i did not see him call again.

you see IAH when you live outside of Father's blessing and of His abundance of Life - you lack for your
    #1- spiritual training up into perfection,
    #2- your general welfare of your body and mind.
    #3- for your victory over satan and his tricks of illusions.

''no good thing shall they lack, for those who walk uprightly''

therefore if ye lack any good thing - your'e not upright before the Lord.
    how simple is this to understand IAH?

why not repent and be set free from the jewish laws - fulfilled at the cross - destroyed in 70ad - and receive His blessings of His life abundant in spirit in soul in body.

this is the best advice IAH i do wish u will receive it in the compasion it is given.
    to be so deluded and think yourself ''right'' has to be the greatest of curses
    think on this IAH...
    when u dont accept the instruction from the orders of the Holy Spirit - it becomes blaspheme.
    acts 15 contains His divine instruction.

here are some gems for the Believers in Christ...

Psalm 84:11 For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

''He grants a treasure of common sense to the honest.
    He is a shield to those who walk with integrity''.

did you ''see'' this word here IAH - blameless?
    now if you consider the law to the jew - always had them ''blamed'' for very few choose life - the law produced death in the majority if not - there was no need for the advent of a messiah, WAS THERE?
    the law BLAMED
    THE NEW COVENANT MAKES A BELIEVER - BLAMELESS IN CHRIST - HIDDEN IN HIM.
    see i tell u over and over - you cannot expect good things, life and real salvation when ye serve 2 masters Lo ammi.

where u go wrong IAH is you have ''established yourself'' upon the law to the jew and so choose scriptures that applies to your established foundation. Somehow u have missed how to rightly divide the word.
    i do believe it is because you have believed in the teaching of man, who have read the bible as a library book and have been un-anointed in the first place.
    the NT has mysteries within it
    hidden manna
    life eternal
    blessings.
    kingdom values
    sitting in heavenly places
    heirs and rulers
    caring and sharing
    that the law does not have - so when u sit in the house of the law to the jew only - you sit outside the mysteries, the blessing, the heir and rulership values, + the caring of the Lord.
    THE disguise comes before THE deception
    What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
    THE TRUTH comes to His people from Jesus - it is revealed knowledge
    - Just as His Father revealed THE TRUTH TO HIM daily in prayer
    - FAITH COMES from hearing not reading.[the bible is corrupted]
    This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

cont....IAH allow me to show u a mystery plx...

via the Holy Spirit truths....

''the wealth of the wicked is laid upfor the just''?

THE JUST HAVE DIVINE WEALTH in all manner of ways under the lordship of Christ Jesus.

notice = it is only given to 'the just'' so who are ''the just''?
      ''THE JUST SHALL LIVE B Y FAITH''.

ofcourse being a part lawkeeper to the jews yourself - you have not received the knowledge of how to dwell inside the faith of the son of God.
      BY doing it all your way, you really miss out on so many blessings, i am sad to say.
      BUT why do you condemn the ''prosperity usa false gospel MESSAGE'' when you yourself peddle another false gospel that hates the truth and despises the cross and the finished work - isnt this the very thing Messiah despised = hypocrite?
      you too base your personal belief on a usa man made church system too.
      millions of conned pew people believe as u do and so receive their ''WAGES'' paid in full by DEATH.
      IAH I GUESS I COULD CALL YOU a 'death promoter' rather than a LIFE FIGHTER AND GIVER.

u see u point a crooked finger to 1 messed up churchy group never knowing your'e just as crooked in your idol worshipping of the jewish law by the serviing of 2 Masters.

however'' THE JUST SHALL LIVE BY Faith and THE WEALTH OF THE WICKED IS LAID UP FOR THE JUST''
      see how THE JUST are served with abundant life.?

why not try to understand THE JUST and its divine concept?
      please try to put away laws father destroyed in 70ad as they had done the work needed.
      while u are rushing around sabbathing on a sat [not even doing it correctly] there is THE REST OF THE JUST - the continual KEEPING of His believer in a divine KEPT position of not wanting any good things.
      --------------------------------------------------------
      it seems to me most people cease growing [into adult maturity] in their early teen years [ teens are rebels and question authority and have big heads of their own opinions] and stay without sense nor direction - that is why they will believe anyone over anything rather easily- just as Spying believed armstrongism who introduced him to man made sabbath saturdays. This ruined his family and paved the way into dysfunctional ways. Growing up into an adult ceased at a tender age and adult sense was lost - hence his lack now. billions of people are like this - he is not on his own.
      ofcourse he shall deny this thinking he is an adult but this is far from the truth.
      notice - there were only 3 adult thinkers, Moses Joshua Caleb - all the rest remain as immature teens.
      Daniel and His 3 friends were adults, the rest remained immature teens unable to think for themselves seeking peer approval by having peer pressure upon them.
      Most of this immaturity happens from an overbearing parent yet this overberaring tryant is simply immature too.
      the sins of the father's [ not correct upbringing] is visited upon the children.... stuff.
      youth fades but immaturity lingers - look around - notice then connect the dots
      What would happen if we hired Agatha Christie character to investigate the CRIMES of the O.T Yahweh?
      This revealed daily Knowledge 2 the Ekklesia changes us into HIS WORKMANSHIP here - there is NO other way~~

Comment

Stop it Lucy!

Hi Lucy, you castigate Spying for the lack of "blessings" you see in his life and then you try to say that the "prosperity gospel" is false. Stop speaking out of both sides of your mouth Lucy. Either you are "blessed" and "prosper" according to your "earthly" riches (as you do), or you are blessed with trials and sufferings in this life so that you can truly be of those who inherit ALL things. Your choice Lucy..this life, or the life to come. You cannot serve two masters. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        Abstain from meats offered to idols
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
        So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

the fruits = jesus said look at the fruit.....

you stop your nonsence IAH and telling lies- why not read what i posted mate, and dont bear a very false witness - as you do in all your postings. you are a real devious poster and a true lo ammi.

- the fruits of lives are to be noticed [ biblical] and just because you live on a religious myth, invented in usa by perverts and liars and wear the fruit of want and lack dont blame the messenger who warns ''dont go down that path'' reconsider and become whole.

it is you who are wrong, being in the curse [sowing and reaping] of serving 2 masters - lack and want are its fruit.
          it is a part of the ''woe'' Jesus always pronounced upon a pharisee - woe is a curse- a curse is lack of divine provision - so if the cap fits dont blame others for pointing it out.

why not ask yourselves ''why does the lacking cap fit me so well''?

if you were a true person IAH who actually dwelt in the truth you would do your best to make a very lost legalistic man reconsider their folly as i do for my friend.

I know when someone gets '' antsie'' their flesh has been pricked.

i am rich in all things = why?
          because i actually found out how to please My Saviour and begged HIM to change me INTO HIS BELIEF AND INTO HIS WAYS and to shepherd me into His kingdomlife - notice i never relied upon herbert nor ellen to convert me to their beliefs b ut MY SAVIOUR.

you and spying have adapted your belief to perverts and liars in the service of 2 masters and now moan because u pay a heavy price.

what is so ghastly you took the word of the un-anointed trickers and made them your own - you failed to follow Jesus and when this is pointed out - you puff up and blame others for your own failures - wow - how adamish can ye be - but ofcourse it is to be so expected of lo ammis - thanks for manifesting your guilty conscious.

as for trials and tribulations they are to be overcome as Christ overcame - but- not be used as a ''cover'' for extermely bad choices with destructive outcomes that ruins the life of others.
          IAH........................
          if ye notice the trials and the tribs are for the betterment and not for ruin and destruction against others.
          IAH.......................
          Jesus faced trial and tribs BUT HE NEVER ONCE DESTROYED THE LIVES OF THOSE HE PROFESSED TO LOVE.
          there is a vast difference dont u think?
          so- how many people can u hurt and ruin and claim '' it is my trial and my personal tribulation''.
          ummmm
          so allow me to point out true facts.........................
          When Jesus faced His trials - He was the one who endured to the end of it.
          never once did HIS TRIAL ruin others or make them sad, or caused strife and anger and dysfunctions - that is the work of the devil who comes to kill maim and destroy.
          Children and Divorce. Father never intended for those two words to be linked together.
          ''DURING HIS TRIALS, NEVER ONCE DID THE SAVIOUR MANIFEST any EVIL CHOICES THAT HURT AND HARMED another persons HEART.
          He never once maimed another by his evil choices ''

''DURING HIS TRIALS, NEVER ONCE DID THE SAVIOUR MANIFEST any EVIL CHOICES THAT HURT AND HARMED another persons HEART.

Jesus took His trial inwardly and few knew it.
          did He ever speak of Judas the traitor to others and complain and moan?
          ummm
          HE COUNTED ALL THINGS AS A JOY and so do Believers - in their trials they refrain from harming others, and they refrain from causing distress to any other person - they bear up under HIS GRACE and MERCY.

if you want it is because the Lord is NOT your shepherd. - It is a simple truth.
          as for Blessings - the blessed are blessed in 3 ways - in spirit soul and body - each 1/3 receives abundant life and the freedom to make divine choices that dont harm and destroy others lives.
          heavenly blessing and earthly blessing occur as the limited realm of Adam gradually disappears.

so now to the nittygritty....
          you castigate Spying for the lack of "blessings''
          yes ofcourse - why would a person stand by and NOT WARN THEIR PAL of a very serious life threatening route they had gotten onto - why would I stand by and see my pal drown?
          ummmmm.
          what would Messiah do to a FRIEND - but throw out a LIFE LINE TO A DROWING MAN - so butt out.
          You dont care for him one bit [as u defend his bad choices] but i do so shove off.
          He needs repentance and to be reconciled - how can he be a man of God otherwise?

you silly boy, again go stand in the naughty corner - and then write 1000 times.
          i am a clone of apostacy and un-anointed teachers''

Comment

IAH - church people all have the same flawed teaching - they blame the other guy

blame anyone and everything but never yourself - is the lost and sinning way.

our example of the blame game is Adam who blamed God and Eve for his nakedness and fig leaf covering.
            the carnalmind hates to be 'wrong' so the blame begins.
            but the real truth of the matter is....

few find eternal life we are told - so what does the rest find?

if the church system told the truth and exposed sin within the pews none would go so they have a ''tickled ear religion and a fuzzy feeling each sunday or saturday depending upon their apostacy.
            ie.
            Look at Ananias and Saphira - the whole church TREMBLED IN FEAR over what happened as the Holy Spirit was insulted.

see IAH - you place far too much importance upon your own religious opinions - and not enough on the real belief and purpose and releasings of Messiah.

you can sit in a church for 100yrs and remain the lost with a lost mentality and a limited life of lemon drops
            why?
            because few find eternal life - what do the rest find?- carnal minded deathlike religions.

to be ''the'' churched - is a curse.
            why?
            the carnalmind of death prevails.

To be so ''obedient'' to the church system and remain outside the holy promises and blessings should be a WARNING SIGN - i am wrong so cry out ''Help me Father onto the narrow way''
            to misrepresent Messiah as a'' luv god'' who winks at everything and compromises - is a curse.

where is RESPONSIBILITY
            where is ACCOUNTABILITY
            where is COMPASSION
            where is CARING AND SHARING
            where is THE SPIRIT OF EXCELLENCE
            where is DENYING SELF

when u have to blame others for your own flaws and poor choices and then BLAME FATHER - for causing your ''trial'' it IS A DELUSION AND A LIE from the pit of hell.

FATHER CHASTENS not destroys and the chastened understand how to endure - why? so that spot or uncleaness Father detested is completely removed.

never once did Jesus trial harm another
            never once in His trial did Jesus blame another
            never once did Jesus moan His duty of care when He was rejected and abused.
            never once did HE DIVORCE himself from HIS FATHER.

but He accounted His trial as JOY.

see how fallen a religious man is?
            see how warped they have become?
            they blame God for their flaws and trials never looking into their own heart of death.
            what they are is just A ''RELIGIOUS'' ADAM!!!!
            totally without any holy regeneration.

to compare them to being'' born again and walking with the Saviour presence'' is laughable.

the trial of the overcomer is to walk thru the fire of His presence and walk into regeneration - by looking inwards to see the true state of our fallen nature and then having it removed by the cleansing and the washing of the Word.
            when the Word says '' do not fear'' the trial comes to cleanse our lives from fear's strongholds.
            when the word says '' Believe Me'' - the trial is the Believe in His promises over our lives and to reject evil inclinations and flawed thinking and ask ''would Jesus have me do this''.

if your'e divorced - flawed adamic natures caused this - flaws and evil dicates cause this mess.
            the religious carnal mind is manifested for all to see as a witness that ''few find eternal life''.
            sitting on pews on a saturday did not release from corrupt thinking.
            how come you never made a huge effort to reconcile -[leaving no stone unturned in prayer and fasting and showing a changed heart to all the injured] when u know what Father thinks of divorce and how a man shall love his wife and children.
            How can a person manage the kingdom Realm when he is unable to care and manage His own family?

ofcourse this applies to all adamic manifestations in churched PEW people hence none have ever achieved the fullness of Christ - the church system - all of it- lacks the manifesation of CHRIST IN ITS PEWS
            THE WHOLE UNHOLY SYSTEM OF PIMPS IN THE PULPIT IS A CURSE.

Look at this from God's eye view?

Comment

very few people take true responsibility for their children.......as......

their parenting is a hit and miss effort, because their own parents played hit and miss with them and down the generations this flawed nurturing goes.
              Children pop out from the womb, to be raised by the rebellious immature people who lack all manner of accountbility.
              it comes from a society with ''no natural affection.''

it is a ''self first'' society.
              there is NO gentleness but a HARSHNESS. I hate bad parenting as i think of these little children whose angels behold the face of the Father.
              i asked Father to make me a wonderfull mother to my family and have an excellent spirit in all i did for them. I wanted my children to grow up beautifull and spiritually beautifull in all they do and to be His warriors and fight for the truth and live in it daily.
              to be the truth and walk with the Truth and nothing less to be expected and to knock out the lies of the enemy called death.
              why should i stand by and see people's dear hearts believe in satan's religious lies that all fail to reproduce Christ in fatherhood and motherhood.

who said - ''let's destroy our kid livess'' and so all believed this type of society and its values and messed up the lives and beliefs of children?
              did people learn this from hollywood and its ''artistic licience'' star's lives?
              ummm
              did TV introduce Children to dysfunctional families and the media played a role of satan's handmaiden.
              so what is the next step on this lowdown treadmill...
              when does the gutter hit people in the face and they all realise gutter water makes people sick.
              When u play a role in harming your children and misdirecting their lives into all manner of strife etc.... watch out for the millstones......

Comment

rather than seeing thru our eyes .....reverse....... to see thru The Father's eyes.

reverse in all we do to SEE thru our Father's eyes.
                Jesus became WELL PLEASING and Father saw the Son as WELL PLEASING.

ask '' am i well pleasing too''?
                if not why not.

the trait of our Real Father IS GLORIOUS.
                Messiah IS A GLORIOUS SON.

ASK FATHER TO MAKE U GLORIOUS - WHAT IS WRONG WITH THAT?
                HE NEEDS A CHURCH TO HOLD HIS GLORY.

-------------------------------------------------

there are so many blessing to be had in the ''glorious'' realm.
                yes sir, If we choose HIS WILL over our vain rights - HE WILL POUR OUT HIS BLESSINGS AND GIVE POWER TO CHANGE THE WORLD AROUND US.

what is His commands - over a husband and a wife?
                what are His commands- over a household?
                look thru Father's eyes to find your answer please.
                why not change to be WELL PLEASING and a delight to the Father's heart?

the time for GLORIOUS LOVE has arrived and this love puts the self to death and all selfish needs.
                why not invite Father into your homes.
                why not exit from the desires of satan.

dont drain your life strength, with strife and anger.
                this is how the murderer- from -the- beginning kills and destroys all men.

HE DRAINS THEM OF LIFE'S POWERS and true SPIRITUAL STRENGTH to remain as well pleasing sons of the King of Glory.
                HE LIVES OFF your strife, your dysfunction, your anger and bitterness etc etc... HE THRIVES ON YOUR SIN it is his strength and diet.
                note well MESSIAH NEVER ALLOWED satan to eat off HIM.
                HE DESTROYED THE POWER OF THE DEVIL, BY BEING WELL PLEASING - satan does not have any hold on a well pleasing believer.

we all need to understand the low density we dwell in - hate, bitterness, sickness, hopelessness etc are all LIFE DRAINING things that sap our life - this is how people die - LIFE LEFT THEIR BUILDING = ignorance killed them.
                why
                TRUE LIFE SKILLS WERE NOT LEARNT.
                when people are ignorant, they live on the lowest value of life - they just exist - dead to true freedom and knowledge.

they are as beasts - remember Nebuchadnezzar the king - is this man not representive of the adamic race?
                oh yes - THE BEAST"S HEART beats in all men , church men, heathen men, religious men, new age men etc etc - all have a beast's heart and manifest beastly traits NO MATTER how long they have lived.

beast hearted pew people thrive in the church system - they even go to war with each other.
                none who dwell in palaces of shame under hirelings and paid pimps grow out from their personal ''beasthood''.
                none become well pleasing.

WE ARE TO BECOME ''WISE'' to our salvation and learn how to block all the efforts of satan to murder us.
                the divine training camp is not for the wimpy religious BUT FOR WARRIORS OF THE KING OF GLORY.

people need to be RELEASED INTO KINGDOM POWER AND MIGHT... the Key of David is for His warrior 'kings,'

With a heart for restoration they build up the waste places as repairers of the breach. (Is. 58:12)
                u see IF U DWELL in the ''waste'' mode - how can u BUILD UP?
                ye must have a HEART FOR RESTORATION.

Comment

the soft heart blended into Father's will for restoration............................

is a MUST.
                  FATHER must fashion his heart into His people. His kings and priest have to be His Peculiar people.
                  [they must be selfless] self has to be dispossessed from their lives and thoughts.
                  Jesus was SELFLESS and Moses was MEEKNESS - so are His people for these divine traits are traits of THE DELIVERERS WHO COME OUT FROM ZION [the city of God]

all people are loved by the Father but not all people are the WELL BELOVED of the Lord.
                  these people are soft-hearted and full of compassion for others and give of themselves rather than keep for themselves - The Saviour had this type of heart and it is the only heart Father will work on and cleanse.
                  Out from a compassinate heart come divine virtue and virtue is the quality that
                  Messiah worked thru.
                  Jesus never thought ''he was somebody'' but He gave of Himself to service others.
                  somehow a human always thinks ''i am someone'' [like the devil] yet Messiah said ''of my own self i can do nothing'' - His believers think the same.

Comment

I FOUND THIS confirmation today...

http://www.kingdavidstable.com/messa...ymatters.shtml

http://www.kingdavidstable.com/messa...rrection.shtml

yes i have been thinking on these lines as well.
                    the human body was made for earth - Jesus walked on earth but also walked in heaven's realm in a human body - in and out - in a human body.

there is a hidden manna to be learnt -on realm change. - yes there is transformation too.

Comment

yes sir - thats how it is,...

Kingdom Transformation

We have reached a pivotal point in the history of God and man - a time of turning away from the “tree of knowledge” and turning back to the “tree of life.”

There is a maturation of the work of Christ with His people that has grown through the generations. It is a graduation time, if you please – a time of graduating from self-focused, man-driven religion to Spirit-led and Spirit-empowered abundant everlasting life.

People of God are maturing and graduating from going to church to being the church – from trying to be like Christ to the life of Christ within by the Spirit – from knowledge without experience to intimately knowing Christ Jesus and experiencing the life of His power and love by His Spirit.

We are moving from only waiting for Christ Jesus to someday be with us again to seeing the reality that since Pentecost He has been available to indwell His people with all the power needed to transform us and change the world with His life (Rom 5:10). The power to overcome the devil and destroy his work in the world is available in the Spirit and awaits a people to abandon religious and secular false beliefs and receive the fullness of the powerful Spirit of Christ Jesus to fully live in our bodies. Thus we collectively, truly become the Body of Christ in the world.

This is the PROMISE OF THE FATHER through Christ Jesus.

Acts 1:4-5: And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the Promise of the Father, "which," He said, "you have heard from Me; for John truly baptized with water, but you shall be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now."

Acts 1:8: "But you shall receive power after the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth."

The power to love God and our neighbor is in the abiding with Christ Jesus by the Spirit.
                      The power to overcome sin and destroy the works of the enemy is IN THE PRESENSE OF GOD WITH US IN THE SPIRIT.
                      The power to experience everlasting life of the righteousness of God is in the presence of the Spirit of Christ Jesus.
                      The power to live in joy and peace at all times is in the presence of the Spirit of Christ in us.
                      All the power needed to fulfill all the word and works of God is now available to all who are saturated in the Holy Spirit of God.
                      We in Christ and Christ in Us
                      wonderfull confirmation.....................
                      openheavenforum.com

Comment

Working...
                      X