X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ellen white + Co. convinces millions APOSTLE PETER LIED - SABBATHGATE 1888

Sabbathgate 1888

By Kerry Wynne

I am a third generation Seventh-day Adventist of over 50 years of sabbath Keeping, but thanks to the good work of the staff, researchers, and writers at bible.ca, I am no longer a sabbatarian! Adventists are having a much more difficult time keeping the "TRUTH about the Adventist 'truth' " from its own members and prospective converts. No Seventh-day Adventist can ever have the assurance of salvation. It is "another gospel" because true Adventism is fundamentally a faith plus works concept. I have known of several Adventists who have committed suicide because the knowledge of their own sinfulness convinced them that they could never be saved. I spent over 50 years as a third generation Adventist living in constant fear of "which way the elevator would go" for me when I died, despite the fact that I committed my life to Jesus at a very early age. The problem is that I knew, deep in my heart, that God was not fooled by my outwardly obedient behavior. I sensed that even my best motives were entwined with selfishness. My search for truth began when I realized I could no longer believe in Ellen White. After a review of what was available on the Internet regarding the Sabbath versus Sunday question, I focused on the material at bible.ca. I spent a couple of weeks reading and re-reading the carefully prepared articles on Sabbatarianism and other Adventist teachings. Thanks in a huge way to the bible.ca ministry, my wife and I began attending a Bible-only, full Gospel, non-denominational church on Sunday morning. That was about four years ago. Fear of God and His judgment has been replaced with ever-increasing love for Him, and as a result of that growing love, I have no interest in using the freedom of the Gospel to continue in sin. Adventism is a more dangerous cult than ever, thanks to the absurd Judaizing of Adventist beliefs by Dr. Samuele Bacchiocchi's "New Sabbatarianism" and the despicable, blasphemous Clear Word "Bible" paraphrase that mixes the words and ideas of Ellen White with the words from the Bible to support aberrant SDA beliefs. Now that the Church has its own "Bible," it is a more dangerous cult than ever.

Kerry Wynne, October 6, 2009

SABBATHGATE 1888

What And When Adventist Leaders Knew

About the Impossibilities of the Sabbath, Ellen White

And the Investigative Judgment

SABBATH IMPOSSIBILITIES

HISTORY OF ADVENTISM'S LONG WAR AGAINST TRUTH

BACCHIOCCHI AND MACCARTY WREAK SDA HAVOC

THE TITHING MYTH + HYPOCRISY = CORRUPTION

By

Kerry B. Wynne
    sabbathgate.... YES SIR.
    THIS OLD DOLL sure got em fooled.
    but hey SHE IS EXPOSED as a false teacher and utter fraud.

http://www.bible.ca/7-sabbathgate-18...erry-Wynne.htm

Now who can refute SABBATH GATE, without lying and we all know where those lying liars end up hey?

the whole issue is not about sunday worship either, but learning how to ARISE our true man [the spirit] inside you so HE DOMINATES over our carnalflesh mind that satan loves to develop into his ways of thinking.,.....
    a believer enters into HIS REST math 11 that secret place where satan has NO hold any more. that real place outside of vanity where, the divine comes to pass.

once the true spiritual man is awakened and released - THE DEATH GRIP OF THE CARNAL-MIND CEASES.

Two peas in a pod?

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    THIS OLD DOLL sure got em fooled.
    but hey SHE IS EXPOSED as a false teacher and utter fraud.
    Hi Lucy, here is the "false" teaching of Ellen White:

Consider this statement of Ellen White: "When He sees men lifting the burdens, trying to carry them in lowliness of mind, with distrust of self and with reliance upon Him" sinners' "defects are covered by the perfection and fullness of the Lord our righteousness." Such humble believers are "looked upon by the Father with pitying, tender love; He regards such as obedient children, and the righteousness of Christ is imputed unto them."

Why is it that you and Ellen White teach the same thing about salvation, and your "imputed" righteousness? Are you and her "two peas in a pod?" She was a delusional "substutitionalist," just like YOU and the rest of DECEIVED "christianity." Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Ummmm

I FELT i explained my Saviour's position over me- rather better than masonic ellen white to tell the truth IAH.

perhaps i shall reitterate it all over again...........................

i hate to see a LO AMMI [NOT MY PEOPLE] so mis-informed as to believe a lie.

math 11 v 26-27-28................................ is my rest.
      ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      -
      I love it there IAH ''come unto Me -'' He calls -'' and I WILL GIVE YOU REST''............................ i have taken His yoke and His blood over me as He is My UNDYING HIGH PRIEST.

in this Place IAH - one is not scared of the abomination/sabbaths/ and fleeeeeeeeeee into some unknown mountain.

unfortunately being a LO AMMI [NOT MY PEOPLE] you have failed to allow yourself to be cleansed by the Blood of the Lamb and to allow His sacrifice to be of any benefit to you at all AND worst of all not rightly dividing the word correcrly to your sorrow.

You and Spying seem to have made up your own religious beliefs that in the natural have caused chaos and destruction to some of your family members.

your testimony is not pleasant one hey?
      seems not to contain too much life and not so many blessing at all infact - rather like cursing especially for your ladies. Spoilt their lives so unnecesarily to tell the truth.

poor choices all around i would think Lo ammi [''not my people''] .

i guess a lo ammi[''not My people''] has to expect the worst possible dramas after all ''THEY ARE NOT MY PEOPLE'' - when one has children it was a darn shame to place the babes under such a curse as your man made belief hey?

No doubts you have a great many regrets and sorrows that you have had to face - all of you.
      So much abuse upset and lives disimated by evil + kinda reads like an xrated novel dont you think?

perhaps a good dose of true repentencey [from all Lo ammi's] may turn around those sad choices and heavy mill stones around the neck of parents who failed to mind their children from devilish attacks.

A child is precious in God's sight and rearing them to be misused is a horrible thing to go thru - a shame all round Lo ammi.
      yes sir Lo ammi [ not My people] does have its problems.

i feel so sad IAH you have not learnt the lesson '' dont throw stones if YOU LIVE IN A GLASS HOUSE'' .

SMASH...... TINKLE TINKLE.
      you are NO match for Holy Spirit empowerment.

Comment

Lo Ammi

Hi Lucy, were you EVER Lo Ammi? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

no

i guess not, as we have the bible advice of

'''called and choosen from the foundations of the world - without beginning without end in the order of Melchidezek'' - seems to be so for some.

''made willing'' begins from an early age as he draws to Himself.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------

salvation is not a word IAB - it is a BIRTH INTO KINGDOM LIFE.

SEE what the trouble is IAH you have a religion - I HAVE ABUNDANT LIFE. OVER AND OVER I TELL YOU AND YOU DONT HAVE EARS TO HEAR = WHY?
          BECAUSE YOU PUT THE LAW to the jew - IN THE PLACE OF THE CROSS AND THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB.

YOU HAVE WORKS I HAVE FAITH.

You have a horrid life - FILLED UP WITH BAD CHOICES= I DONT and i would not go into such a purile life or a boring insane life of usa religion FOR ANYTHING.

YOU LIVE LIKE AN UNBELIEVER.

THE SAME OLD HORRORs STILL INVADE YOUR SPACE.
          YOUR LAW KEEPING HAS BLIGHTED YOUR WALK INTO GROSS DARKNESS and u take spying with you.
          Moses did not make it out from the wilderness - so what are your chances - give it away IAH please............... it is killing u.

Comment

You guess not?

i guess not
            Hi Lucy, you "guess not?" Are you telling me you ALWAYS walked in the Light and NEVER in darkness? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Comment

i guess not

i was always Emmanuel inclined from the beginning [so i was told by my family.]
              the family said ''Lucy has a feel for the Lord''
              I do remember when i was 5yrs old how much i loved jesus.
              and always have - so no [in my heart] i was not a lo ammi. I can honestly say this.

Comment

i was always Emmanuel inclined from the beginning [so i was told by my family.]
                the family said ''Lucy has a feel for the Lord''
                I do remember when i was 5yrs old how much i loved jesus.
                and always have - so no [in my heart] i was not a lo ammi. I can honestly say this.
                Hi Lucy, interesting. If you have always been in the Light, and never walked in darkness, what do you need "Jesus" for? ImAHebrew

Comment

yes i do think so IAH

i do believe that Father is calling out a ''people for His name'' [ name is ''character'] a people who attain to an ''immortal character'' as their Father is.
                  the bible tells us this '' some are choosen before the foundations of the earth''. Father has a small remnant out from all the nations as a ''peculiar people and a royal household of kings and priests'' - He is not calling all mankind at this time.
                  He is building up zion[ an earthly sanctuary] for Himself on earth filled with saviours [small 's'] who come out from Zion to reconcile all men back to their true Father.

''Many are called we are told but few are choosen''.
                  I guess some hear the call very young. I have no other explanation.
                  In this calling, the Saviour is needed to save to the uttermost as their High priest as none can save themselves.

Comment

i do believe that Father is calling out a ''people for His name'' [ name is ''character'] a people who attain to an ''immortal character'' as their Father is.
                    the bible tells us this '' some are choosen before the foundations of the earth''. Father has a small remnant out from all the nations as a ''peculiar people and a royal household of kings and priests'' - He is not calling all mankind at this time.
                    He is building up zion[ an earthly sanctuary] for Himself on earth filled with saviours [small 's'] who come out from Zion to reconcile all men back to their true Father.

''Many are called we are told but few are choosen''.
                    I guess some hear the call very young. I have no other explanation.
                    In this calling, the Saviour is needed to save to the uttermost as their High priest as none can save themselves.
                    Hi Lucy, why didn't "God" just kill himself before he created Adam and Eve so he would be able to apply his blood to forgive them and us, before the foundation of the world. You know, if he would have done that, he wouldn't have had to give that old nasty law that you despise and hate so much. HMM? ImAHebrew

Comment

i guess He knew

in advance about SABBATHGATE 1888.....

heheheeh

and what the Holy Spirit advised in acts 15 for the gentiles.

heheheh

suggestion IAH - perhaps ye should ask God Himself

''hey dad why did you do it that way and NOT my way babe''

hey IAH.... give up the law for the jew matey and ask HIM yourself.
                      Last edited by LucySmith; 12-07-2011, 08:17 PM. Reason: sabbathgate

Comment

Delusional

in advance about SABBATHGATE 1888.....

heheheeh

and what the Holy Spirit advised in acts 15 for the gentiles.

heheheh

suggestion IAH - perhaps ye should ask God Himself

''hey dad why did you do it that way and NOT my way babe''

hey IAH.... give up the law for the jew matey and ask HIM yourself.
                        Hi Lucy, those who believe that Elohim's Justice requires that the Innocent and Righteous be punished in the place of the wicked, are delusional. Please LEARN the Scriptures which TEACH that "according to them," Yeshua suffered, died, was buried, and then resurrected on the 3rd day. Learn about those Scriptures, and Lucy, if you do, you will be forced to come out from under the Strong Delusion of punishing the Innocent and Righteous IN PLACE of the wicked. But for you to ever learn about the Scriptures, you will FIRST need a heart like David:

Psa 119:97-100 O how love I thy law! it is my meditation all the day. (98) Thou through thy commandments hast made me wiser than mine enemies: for they are ever with me. (99) I have more understanding than all my teachers: for thy testimonies are my meditation. (100) I understand more than the ancients, because I keep thy precepts.

ImAHebrew

Comment

OH ''LO AMMI'' little bud

you are a circus.
                          bring on the clowns
                          heheheh
                          all u do is move the deck chairs on your religious TITANIC.......
                          slidinggggggggggg into blaspheme.

Comment

you are a circus.
                            bring on the clowns
                            heheheh
                            all u do is move the deck chairs on your religious TITANIC.......
                            slidinggggggggggg into blaspheme.
                            Hi Lucy, how do you answer this Scripture:

Gen 18:23 And Abraham drew near, and said, Wilt thou also destroy the righteous with the wicked?

Gen 18:25 That be far from thee to do after this manner, to slay the righteous with the wicked: and that the righteous should be as the wicked, that be far from thee: Shall not the Judge of all the earth do right?

Lucy, why do you think differently than our father Abraham? Would Elohim slay the righteous with the wicked and make the righteous be as the wicked? Re-think everything you believe about Yeshua's death, burial, and 3rd day resurrection, and Him dying FOR you. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Comment

and how did this belief help you IAH

i ask not to offend but to wonder exactly how this scripture aided you and is turning your whole life into an overcomer in Christ...
                              WHAT's your testimony = your anointed power to overcome satan and how do you escape corruption?
                              and
                              EXACTLY how to you reconcile your belief to destroyed family relationships?

does destroyed family relationships [ as a testimony] really qualify your belief for others to be edified?
                              did Messiah say ''by their fruit ye shall know them''?

if i believe as you do, will this new belief end up destroying my family relationship too?

ummm something i must consider?

--------------------

here is my belief IAH - i look FOR SOME LOVELY HOLY FRUIT in a person's life

i remember an acquaintence i knew who tried hard to convert me to her pentecostal tongue gibberish and when i mentioned to her regarding her gibber she used to get quiet annoyed.
                              so 1 day when she was raving over her gibber i said ''what are u asking for'' she said '' i am praying in the spirit and i dont know''
                              so i said '' if you dont know why do it'' and she got mad.
                              then i said - ''there are so many things wrong with your family- dont u think you should seek the Holy Spirit's practical help [in english] in fixing you up rather than gibber not knowing what u are saying''.

ummm

to day all she has left her her wedding ring - everything in her life has been lost but she still gibbers.

'' the lord is my shepherd i shall not want'' - but u see this poor woman had made pentecostalism her idol...
                              it is not good to have an apostate ritual as an idol and not have the divine ability to rightly discern the truth.

so out of all this when i c personal disharmony in anyone trying to tell me somehow i got it all wrong - i take no notice = as they belong to the matrix of religion.

Comment

Working...
                              X