prophecy/pyramid/capstone/ egypt/releasing/st louis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• prophecy/pyramid/capstone/ egypt/releasing/st louis

Father speaks out to the whole world - we just have to have our ''radio'' on the right station...
    here is some ''news''????????
    yes/no/.maybe?

Dr. Jones' Entry from 12/01/2011

12/01/2011

Coming out of Egypt and a New Birth

The Great Pyramid was constructed in such a way as to represent the earth itself. It incorporated much the astronomical data as well, such as the precise length of the year, 365.2422 days. The Pyramid's base length is 365.2422 cubits.

The King's Chamber rests on 50 layers of stone, testifying of the biblical Jubilee. There are 153 layers of stone above the King's Chamber on which the Headstone rests. The number 153 represents the "Sons of God," because the numeric value for the Hebrew term beni h'elohim, "Sons of God," is precisely 153.

Isaiah 19:19, 20 tells us that at the location of the Great Pyramid in Egypt there would be an altar to the Lord that would serve as a witness to Him. The numeric value of those two verses is 5449, which is the precise height of the Pyramid in its own basic internal measurement--Pyramid Inches. The height is also the mean elevation of all land area on earth.

On Nov. 29, 2011 I was led to construct a scale model of the Great Pyramid and to bring it to pastor David so that he could witness the placement of the Capstone, or Headstone. Since this has to do with the coronation of the Remnant Company, also known as the Davidic Company and Manasseh, it was appropriate that he should witness this.

My intention was to place the Capstone on the 29th, but we were interrupted. Hence, this event occurred the following day, Nov. 30. The interruption served to postpone the Placement of the Capstone to the appointed Day. It was 15 years after the Coronation Stone was placed in Scotland on Nov. 30, 1996.

What does all this signify to us today? Many things. First, we can now say that prophetic Manasseh has now been crowned formally after his father Hezekiah "died" on Oct. 8. Hezekiah was given an extension of life for 15 years beginning on the Day of Atonement in 1996. Thus, he "died" on the Day of Atonement 15 years later in 2011.

Secondly, insofar as this "Egyptian" theme is playing out, we see that the Pyramid represents the earth, and Egypt itself prophetically represents the world as a whole. The world system, of course, is what puts men in bondage, so Egypt is prophetically the same as Babylon, Assyria, and even the Old Jerusalem (Rev. 11:8), which Paul refers to as "Hagar" and "the bondwoman" (Gal. 4:23-31).

Placing the Capstone on the Pyramid signifies at least two things. First, Jesus Christ is recognized as the King and God of the whole earth (Isaiah 54:5). Secondly, by being placed on the top of 153 layers of stone, He--the Son of God--is also the Head of the Sons of God.

In Isaiah 19, after prophesying of the Great Pyramid as an "altar to the Lord," verse 21 says that "the Egyptians will know the Lord." Then verse 22 says,

"And the Lord will strike Egypt, striking but healing; so they will return to the Lord, and He will respond to them and will heal them."

Verse 25 then asserts, "Blessed is Egypt My people." This entire passage is about Egypt, representing the world. God will bring judgment upon "Egypt" by striking the nation, but then comes healing. It is similar to God's promise to Israel in Hosea 6:1 and 2,

"Come, let us return to the Lord, for He has torn us, but He will heal us; He has wounded us, but He will bandage us. He will revive us after two days; He will raise us up on the third day that we may live before Him."

The judgments of God are remedial and are designed to save by correction, not to destroy.

The placement of the Capstone yesterday fulfilled the Word of the Lord given in late November of 1988. We were living in Memphis, TN at the time, and I asked the Lord when He intended to bring us "out of Egypt." Instead of answering directly, He said, "Call your son, and I will give him two verses which will be the number of chapters and verses beginning with the book of Joel."

I called Ryan, my first-born son, who was just 8 at the time, and God gave him 54 and 40. I then started counting 54 chapters beginning with the book of Joel. It took me to the first chapter of Matthew. I then counted 40 verses to Matt. 2:15,

"and was there until the death of Herod, that what was spoken by the Lord through the prophet might be fulfilled, saying, Out of Egypt did I call My son."

Are we going to leave Egypt soon? Call your son. Of all the Scriptures, this is the one that was given to me. The relevant dates in 1988 were Nov. 29 and 30. A year later, I received a job offer on Nov. 29, 1989, which led us out of Memphis and "out of Egypt." Hence, the fulfillment of this occurred 22 years ago, because 22 is the number of "the sons of light."

So are we really "leaving Egypt" now? Certainly in some manner as it applies to us today. To leave Egypt is also a New Birth, because when Israel left Egypt, it was the birth of the Nation-Son. "Thus says the Lord, Israel is My son, My first-born" (Ex. 4:22).

We received a telephone call after midnight last night from our youngest daughter in Dallas. She informed us that her water had broken, and that she was in labor. We learned this morning that she was almost ready for delivery of her first-born son. Since she was actually due the end of December, this took us by surprise. I had been thinking that she might be a sign of the Second Passover, but it appears that God had something else in mind.

Yes, we are coming out of Egypt, and the first-born sons are being born today on some level. The placement of the Capstone yesterday reversed the curse of rejection that had occurred at the Passover when Jesus was crucified. Ps. 118:22-24 says,

(22) The stone which the builders rejected has become the chief corner stone. (23) This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes. (24) This is the day which the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it.

The next verses are the ones shouted when Jesus rode into Jerusalem on the donkey (Matt. 21:9). They appeared to accept Him as the King at the time, but within a week, they had crucified Him. The real fulfillment remained for another appointed time.

For the record, I put the following Scriptures on paper and placed them inside the Pyramid that I constructed:

1. Exodus 7:1
    2. Psalm 118:22-26
    3. Isaiah 19:19-25
    4. John 1:10-13

These bear witness from the Law, the Prophets, the Psalms, and the New Testament. I also included a specific location written down and placed within the Pyramid in order to apply the prophecy properly. It is located at the Gateway Arch in St. Louis. That whole area south of St. Louis is known as "Egypt." Hence, St. Louis is the geographical Capstone on Egypt. It is also "the Gateway to the West," because the Great Pyramid was not only in the midst of the land of Egypt, but also "at the border" between Upper and Lower Egypt. St. Louis is the border between East and West.

Because Isaiah 19 prophesies how God will "strike Egypt" before healing her, I suspect that we may see some shaking take place at some point. The New Madrid fault is located along the Mississippi River south of St. Louis. This is something that should be watched.

Among the prophetic signs taking place, we see also the dow rising 490 points yesterday. Likewise, 490 of the S&P 500 stocks rose the same day. The odds of this happening are astronomical. We are indeed entering Blessed Time.

???//
    godskingdomministries.com

Dr. Jones of godskingdomministries

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
    Father speaks out to the whole world - we just have to have our ''radio'' on the right station...
    here is some ''news''????????
    yes/no/.maybe?

???//
    godskingdomministries.com
    Hi Lucy, I "tuned in" to Dr. Jones on his teaching about the Law. Do you agree with his teaching:

Dr. Jones' Entry from 11/16/2005

11/16/2005

If I were to keep the whole law, would that make me righteous?

Yes, it would--if you could do so. The problem is, you have already broken it, for "all have sinned" (Rom. 3:23). Nothing good that you can do from now on will change the past. So the question is irrelevant.

When God gave the law, He set the standard of perfection (righteousness) that God intended man to live by. (This can't be right, Lucy says the Law is a Curse) When Adam fell, man lost the ability to live up to that perfect standard. Hence, the need for a Sacrifice by which we may obtain forgiveness for sin.

When we come into the full image of Christ, we will do everything the law says, because we will then be capable of fulfilling it—even as Christ was capable when He walked the earth. (This can't be right, Lucy would in no way go back to be under that Curse when she comes into the full image of "Christ.") If that perfect way of life is our future, should we not be “practicing” even today? Should we not be imitators of Jesus Christ? 1 John 2:6 says, “He that saith he abideth in Him ought himself also so to walk, even as He walked.” The fact that Jesus Christ—who was without sin—kept the law perfectly shows us that the law prophesied of the life that Jesus would lead, as well as His calling.

The law prophesied of Him, “Thou shalt not steal.” Jesus did not steal from any man.

The law prophesied of Him, “Thou shalt not murder.” Jesus murdered no man.

The law prophesied of Him, “Thou shalt not covet.” Jesus coveted nothing of any man.

The law was thus prophetic of Christ. We were incapable of keeping it, but He was fully capable of keeping it—and He did. He did what no one else could do. He made up for our deficiency. Jesus did not use other men’s imperfections as an excuse to be imperfect Himself. He never said, “Well, nobody’s perfect, so I don’t mind indulging in a little covetousness now and then.” Instead, He said, “Man is incapable of living righteously, so I will show them how to do it by personal example. I will come to earth and live among them. I will show them how it is done. And then I will ask them to have faith in My blood as their Sacrifice for sin. I will them impute My righteousness to them—calling what is NOT as though it were (Rom. 4:17), until such time as I finish my work in them to bring them to perfection.”

So He gave the law and prophesied in it that He would bring us His righteousness in two stages: first by imputation, making us legally righteous; and secondly by making us actually righteous. Leviticus 14 and 16 speaks of the two birds that would heal man of their “leprosy” (mortality) and the two goats that would cleanse man of his sin.

In both cases, it required two animals, not just one, to complete the job. The first goat (Jesus at the Cross) was to COVER our sin. He imputed righteousness to us by covering it with His blood. The purpose of the second goat (Jesus in His second coming) is to REMOVE our sin. The first dove (Jesus at the Cross) was to impute immortality to us, promising life to us. The second dove (Jesus in His second coming) will actually make us immortal, where we will never experience sickness or death again.

This is the divine order by which He is perfecting us and giving us immortality. At present, we are imputed righteous, for God is calling what is NOT as though it were. Thus, we are able to go boldly before the throne of grace even now, for our sins are covered. When God looks at us, He sees only Jesus, and He sees us as perfect, even though we are not. Hmm? Another substitutionalist, maybe Lucy will agree with that abominable doctrine.) Because of this, there is no reason for us to continue wallowing around in guilt. There is no reason for us to fear going before His throne boldly. We need not fear Jesus for being “too holy,” and thus, we have no need to get to Him through the intercession of Mary or any other saint.

In His second appearance, Jesus Christ will remove sin from us and transform us fully into His likeness. At that time we will be made actually righteous. According to the law of the two goats and the two doves, this completes the work that He is now doing in us.

Lucy, do you agree with Dr. Jones that you will be able to do EVERYTHING that the Law says WHEN you come INTO the FULL IMAGE of "Christ?" And then at "Jesus" second appearance you will be transformed FULLY into His likeness, and THEN you will be able to actually be righteous...a doer of the Law of Moses? Hmm? This fellow doesn't seem to agree very much with your DOCTRINE which teaches the Law is a CURSE. You really should stop posting from people who either disagree with you, or obviously have delusional doctrines. ImAHebrew
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

i only agree with the bible IAH

dr jones sometimes writes interesting things this was one .... I dont know of him personally nor wish too.

IAH- I only agree with the bible - not man.
      SOME men do edify most dont.
      why not watch where u live and see what goes to pass.

however why not let him have his views if he agrees with the bible - great if not - that is very sad and discouraging.......................

however it is his business between him and his God.

but FRANKLY i am not so interested in a person's views who is a''lo ammi OWNER''.
      perhaps u can explain exactly why i should be 'impressed'' by your viewpoint?.

Comment

Lo Ammi

but FRANKLY i am not so interested in a person's views who is a''lo ammi OWNER''.
        perhaps u can explain exactly why i should be 'impressed'' by your viewpoint?.
        Hi Lucy, I figured you wouldn't like what Dr. Jones was saying, and I suspect you won't find anyone you completely agree with, but I know what that's like.

Concerning Lo Ammi, you should read how Lo Ammi (not my people), BECOME Sons of the Living Elohim. Not a bad conclusion is it:

Hos 1:9-11 Then said Elohim, Call his name Loammi: for ye are not my people, and I will not be your Elohim. (10) Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living Elohim. (11) Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel (Seed of Elohim).

The impressive thing is that a people who are not Elohim's people, BECOME the Sons of the Living Elohim and great shall be the Day of the Seed of Elohim. ImAHebrew
        Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
        (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

that is not the point is it IAH

the point is LO AMMI - MEANS REJECTION and it is the 1st principle that is noticed..

let us hope you and Spying change your belief AND COME OUT FROM A PEOPLE WHO WERE CAPTIVES, JAILED, DESTROYED, made AS SLAVES, DIVORCED AND REBELS.
          i woudn't consider my life as LIFE ABUNDANT [john 10 v 10] living in a nation of rebels and slaves, whilst waiting for their captivity and slavery to cease.
          such long long long years of misery I CAN DO WITHOUT THANKS.

rejection remains unpleasant whatever way you view it.
          have you read books on slavery IAH - ummm
          some good explict ones around if your'e into horror stories.

slavery and captivity is not my scene - it is far to ''devilish and unpleasant'' for me.
          I LOVE HIS SPIRITUAL LIFE - now that is reality to the uttermost.
          ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          BTW
          what i do wonder is ''what these spirits'' did to ''deserve'' such a fate for over 1500yrs of birthing out these spirits into human fodda''.

how did these ''spirits'' rile up Father they were choosen such doom and gloom.
          but this is not my business is it - just pondering.
          What My business is to be so transformed by His Spirit is to be about the Father's business without continual correction -

i really do hope you get a reprieve IAH to be transformed and to walk away from that awefull horror of american evangelism and its profiteering and deceptions.
          i hate how Spying has been so conned.
          i hate it with a passion over my pal.

Comment

Tooth and Nail

the point is LO AMMI - MEANS REJECTION and it is the 1st principle that is noticed..

i really do hope you get a reprieve IAH to be transformed and to walk away from that awefull horror of american evangelism and its profiteering and deceptions.
            i hate how Spying has been so conned.
            i hate it with a passion over my pal.
            Hi Lucy, the whole point of calling this forum LO AMMI is to show that even if you are "not my people," you can become a child of the Living Elohim. Another point is what the Apostle Paul made about those who are "not a people:"

Rom 10:19 But I say, Did not Israel know? First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you.
            Rom 9:24-26 Even us, whom he hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles? (25) As he saith also in Osee, I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved. (26) And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people; there shall they be called the children of the living Elohim.

Deu 32:20-21 And he said, I will hide my face from them, I will see what their end shall be: for they are a very froward generation, children in whom is no faith. (21) They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Through the Seed of Elohim, those who are NOT A PEOPLE, can become children of the Living Elohim. Isn't that a wonderful prophecy for Gentiles?

And we do appreciate your concern and we wouldn't be talking with you if we didn't see it.

And Lucy, American evangelism is something Spying and I battle against. How could something we fight against tooth and nail, con us? You really haven't tried to understand what we say have you? ImAHebrew

Comment

NO one would called their forum REJECTION............................................

NOT 1 SANE PERSON who even dare to call their forum Lo ammi - dont fool us please.
              DIVORCED, SLAVES, REJECTS - all go under the OT heading of Lo ammi.
              IT IS THE SPIRIT behind it that is so disturbing and full a GREAT hatred for the REAL truth.

it is a rebels cry
              not a saints and it well may turn around but the 1st principle tells us the whole story of the intent = to REJECT THE TRUTH AND REBEL AGAINST THE STANDARDS OF THE LORD.

and that is exactly what u both do.
              REJECT THE TRUTH AND REBEL AGAINST IT.
              the proof of what i stated is very obvious from all who have postd here - the truth is denied and rejected by twisting the scriptures out of context and shape to make NO sense.
              Not one person would ever understand the NT salvation message of grace from your concocked gobblygook;

i left LA for it was so slanted into the OT beliefs
              but Spying opened up that he knew about Life now or attaining to eternal life some years ago.
              Hence my return i thought he had been fully converted into believing the gospel and understood what is needed to endure but alas it seems you Iah have regained a hold over him again and he now has lost life eternal in favour of obedience to 4 laws of the OT HE ALWAYS had anyways.

he is my friend and i hate to see him so destroyed by evil intentions of a false concept.

here is the truth.
              NOT 1 PERSON WHEN ASKED could say this Apostle lied
              Peter then began to scold the people who wanted the gentiles to obey the laws of Moses: "Now then, why do you try to test God by putting on the necks of the disciples a yoke that neither we nor our fathers have been able to bear? No! We believe it is through the grace of our Lord Jesus that we are saved, just as they are" (vs. 10-11).
              so to place this whole chapter in modern perspective.
              Peter WOULD BE SCOLDING ALLEN FOR TESTING GOD.

now u understand why i defend the NT.

Comment

Defending the NT?

now u understand why i defend the NT.
                Hi Lucy, if you were defending the NT, you would be defending what the Apostle Peter had to say about Lo Ammi:

1Pe 2:9-10 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of him who hath called you out of darkness into his marvellous light: (10) Which in time past were not a people (Lo Ammi), but are NOW the people of Elohim: which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

Lucy, why don't you defend the NT when it states that those who were "Lo Ammi" are NOW the PEOPLE of Elohim? Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Comment

no-one calls themselves'' Lo ammi'''

NOT GOD'S PEOPLE.................................IF THEY ARE BORN AGAIN FROM ON HIGH- LOVING THEIR SAVIOUR AND HIS SACRIFICE.
                  but ''twist'' it all you want IAH.............

but here is the truth.

not 1 person born of the spirit of GOD =would ever call themselves'' lo ammi'' infact IT WOULD BE THE VERY LAST THING A SAINT OF THE MOST HIGH WOULD NAME THEIR FORUM nor put over their lives as words have power
                  YOU STATE WORDS - WORDS HAVE POWER [ENERGY IN THEM]

MESSIAH NEVER SAID '' I AM LO AMMI''.

it is sad to see your insane reasoning - it is like telling the world your'e some weird stupid rebel meant for destruction.
                  ummmmm....... well.....

Comment

The New Covenant

YOU STATE WORDS - WORDS HAVE POWER [ENERGY IN THEM]
                    Hi Lucy, thank you, I appreciate the compliment. You should consider the New Covenant. In the New Covenant, those who were not a people, shall be to Elohim A PEOPLE. See what is written:

Heb 8:8-10 For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith Yahweh, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah: (9) Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not (as a people), saith Yahweh. (10) For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith Yahweh; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a Elohim, and they shall be to me a people:

Can you see Lucy? The FAULT of the Old Covenant was with the PEOPLE not CONTINUING in Yahweh's COVENANT. And because of their FAULT, they were Lo Ammi. But take HEART, Yahweh is going to PUT the Law which He gave to Moses INTO your MIND and HEART so that YOU can become AMMI. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Comment

no IAH [your religious spin wont work]

it is simply your own twisted up ideas from not righly dividing the word.

YOU CAN PUT ALL THE SATANIC SPIN ON IT YOU LIKE IAH...

NOT ONE PERSON WHO IS BORN AGAIN woud called themselves Lo ammi - even in jest.

but

THIS FACT IS MISSED ON YOU - AS YOUR'E NOT BORN AGAIN SO SPIN SPIN SPIN around the truth.

I REFUSE your religion IAH. utterly.'
                      it is death.
                      not 1 person who loves Messiah would willingly call themselves lo ammi now.
                      now u can spin all you like - but it will not work upon true Believers.

WHY DID MOSES DIE?
                      WHY DIDNT MOSES NOT CHOOSE LIFE AND BLESSING?
                      WHY DID THE LAW to the jew DIE IN 70 AD?
                      WHY DID PETER SAY '' THE YOKE IS TOO HARD TO BEAR''?
                      [acts 15]
                      now of you go and spin your web of lies..................................

do you have a spiders heart IAH?
                      ummm spin a web of deceipt - i do hope no babes would heed your rubbish thats for sure.

Comment

You'll like me someday!

do you have a spiders heart IAH?
                        Hi Lucy, I hope not, but I do like to spread a net out to catch fish. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Comment

i do believe

your a really nice man with a spiders heart.

why?

because you ''spin'' another gospel - a mixture of law with grace and you are ''certain men'' in likeness we were warned against. [acts 15]

over and over we were warned against men like you and allen. [alas my poor sad pal]

i also believe you are sincere in your teaching of this ''other gospel'' somehow you got re-directed and went down the wrong route.
                          here in a nutshell is your photo image.
                          Paul -states in Gal 1:6, "
                          I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel."

so what the Apostle referred to as "another gospel" was the danger of adding human works (specifically keeping of the Jewish Law) to the finished work of Christ.

see yourself reflected now in the mirror of the word.

THIS IS YOUR IMAGE AND IT IS NOT CHRISTLIKE infact it matches Lo ammi and antichrist.

that is why i dont like what you teach and shall never believe your man made up spin.
                          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you know IAH - the devil is not ugly but ''nice'' in his ''spin'' on another gospel too.

He is charming, suave, charasmatic and friendly - a smooth operator.

that is always the way of a murderer -''oh! that lovely nice man living next door in the old neighbourhood, such '' a very nice gentleman so he was'' says the little old lady next door.

Paul states in Galatians 1:6,
                          "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel."
                          What Paul referred to here as "another gospel" was the danger of adding human works (specifically keeping of the Jewish Law) to the finished work of Christ

Comment

He is your pal.

[alas my poor sad pal]
                            Hi Lucy, he is your pal. I hope to be your pal someday also. But for now, I must say Good Night. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Comment

allen is my wondeful pal.........................

i will do anything to see him thru the darkness he is now in.
                              yes he is there and needs such divine help to get him out from his unbelief and into grace.

i do have hope.

Paul the Apostle states in Galatians 1:6, "I marvel that ye are so soon removed from him that called you into the grace of Christ unto another gospel." What Paul referred to here as "another gospel" was the danger of adding human works (specifically keeping of the Jewish Law) to the finished work of Christ.
                              good night.
                              have a good night.
                              good night - what a strange saying for we sleep at night so how can it be good.
                              ummmm.
                              the night is far spent........................
                              those cannot work in the night..........
                              at midnight the bridegroom comes.....

Galatians 1:8,9
                              "But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed. As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preach any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed."
                              what gospel did we receive = the one that abolished death.
                              but who will believe that

Comment

Working...
                              X