Lo Ammi.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lo Ammi.

Very few people find Faith as the Son of God possessed.
    therefore because of this LACK............
    *MERE religious man 'introduces'' other ways -like keeping the sabbath to make them ''righteous or holy''.

by their ''works'' [in the natural] they are satisfied they have become ''holy'' and ''righteous'' but that is a compromise.
    Then they super-spiritualise 'their religion'' so their walk into a mess of contradictions.
    talk, but not too much holy walking.

Faith of Abraham was a progressive walk and throughout this walk He stumbled a few times - by reverting back to his ''carnal minded flesh''.

one such A compromise was his adventure in Hagar and the birth of Ishmael.
    One small baby - one act of conception and today we have a billion relations who are arabs.
    I wonder what would of happened if Abraham had not compromised and had stuck to the plan?
    however it took him 25 yrs of faithWalking to CREATE A SON OF PROMISE.

by faith he ''created'' the son he wanted.
    By faith Father creates worlds.

without this walk of faith Abraham would have been ''childless'' and NO son born.
    SO DIVINE FAITH implanted into Abraham created a son , same as Father creates worlds.
    FAITH is a humungeous trait to have implanted into a believer.
    Faith creates our world, the same way Father creates His world BY FAITH............

i do know NOT VERY MANY people know about this , or even have it- even the Disciples asked for an increase,.
    so
    what i want to impart is this,

in our walk in this wilderness, we are a spiritual being in a human clay body - yet the real ''us'' is our spiritual man who seems very reluctant to arise and shine.
    it is like He is sleeping and the human PART is in control - so when adversity happens the human PART is defeated - defeat stares at this human each day one way or another.
    A human is not their own person but is controlled by outsiders. horrible outside beings intent to main and kill.
    THAT IS THEIR skill. [SKLLED IN DESTRUCTION]

The church cannot revive anyone nor release anyone from the sleeping spiritual man so when adversity happens the arm of flesh abounds and mere man dies, never knowing they were as Gods - not like the new age people profess but as the BIBLE explains - children of God - deformed by wrong belief so act as mere men.

2 conditions mentioned in the Bible
    GODS
    mere men.

Abraham had to battle through this human flaw of unbelief - sometimes he did not but other times he ''stumbled not'' or ''wavered not'' so Grace was abounding over his walk for Father knew that Abraham would be ''the father of Faith''.
    well done Abraham - you won the battle by Grace.

it does not matter so much what i believe Allen, as long as i am trained up BY His Grace to walk in His Faith and With His faith.
    Messiah walked this way and Messiah did not mix with all the religious men of His day infact - they followed HIM.
    envy made them want to 'trick Him up''.

The faith He exhibited each day, in His Father and His provision - is our example.
    But we dont do it ourselves WE HAVE TO HEAR first and then follow that hearing.

it does not matter 1 iota, about my doctrine, my church attendance, my tithing, my sabbath keeping and other assorted religious dictates when people are in adversity - faith is the only factor that will change the very essence of this adversity correctly.

we are a mind and body and the whole structure is held a together by an unseen essence - faith AND THIS 1 ELEMENT is the foundation of the Father's creational ability.
    Jesus KNEW our difficulties so He said ''come unto Me'' - I will give you rest...etc. Math 11. We need HIS FAITH to live LIFE.
    HE IS OUR PROP
    HE IS OUR SAVIOUR
    HE IS OUR COMFORTER
    HE IS OUR LIFE
    HE IS OUR CREATOR.
    when He is so firmly entrenched into our life, FAITH AND ITS CREATIVE ABILITY works AND WE BECOME FREE AS HE WAS FREE AND WALKED IN LIBERTY.
    a free man TO FREE MEN.

now u and IAH want to change my freedom today and return my life back to a ''captive''.
    You both think i dont know as you ''know'' so try to re-convert me ''to your knowing''

But i ask you this question.

HOW WILL YOU GET MY SPIRITUAL MAN - to be returned to a sleeping one. how do i return back to a mere man WHEN I HAVE TASTED THE FREEDOMS of the divine?

ummm
    how will you re-convert my rising up spiritual Man - THE GOD PART, that is no longer sleeping as a mere man.

once THE SPIRITUAL MAN IS ARISING AND AWAKENED - how do you get him to fall BACKWARDS INTO BEING ASLEEP AGAIN and useless?

how do you slay a spiritual Man? or as Jesus Himself said ''a god CHILD'' who comes out of a mere man.
    A CHILD OF GOD.

NOWHERE IN THE BIBLE does it say HOW TO PULL THE PLUG ON AN ARISEN SPIRITUAL MAN [IN A HUMAN BODY] once he has became ARISEN because when HE ARISES HE BEGINS TO SHINE AND THIS SHINING DRIVES BACK THE DARKNESS because when light appears darkness flees.

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE to kill off spiritual LIGHT by re-introducing that new life and light back into darkness why?= FOR THE LIGHT DRIVES AWAY DARKNESS because all darkness is just the absence of light.

christ [the God particle in me] has awoken- IT IS THE HOPE OF GLORY.
    GREATER IN ME than the devil that is IN the world.

CHRIST, FAITH, GREATER HOPE, GLORY is what lives in me now as an arising spiritual person [a God child] moving out from a mere man existence BY FAITH.

nothing you or IAH post feeds my SPIRITUAL MAN. alas.

it does not have the ''God Particle'' IN IT but the mixed up beliefs of mere man.
    Now i do realise your'e very sincere and both very nice men.

I CANNOT LIVE on the words of ''very nice religious men'' who have modelled themselves in the thoughts of american evangelism and other sundry beliefs pertaining to the OT [ a shadow].

it is a garbled mixture - so i did some homework.
    i went back to view a selection of your posts from the past to 2001 - i did find= no one actually believed what you preached.

both of you always argued with most posters.
    all were wrong and you were right, yet, when corrected - argued.

there was no harmony and NO divine energy in your posts.
    it is a bank of words joined together that dont have REALITY
    - then i knew it was because of your name ''LO AMMI - not MY PEOPLE''.

i thought ''what quirky inspiration'' would make a person title a forum ''lo ammi, not my people''.

Then the LORD said, "Call him Lo-Ammi, for you are not my people, and I am not your God.''

therefore the spirit in the name the owner's choose is '' I AM NOT YOUR GOD AND WE ARE NOT YOUR PEOPLE.

ofcourse this may have been a slip up.
    however on face value the owner's ARE NOT GOD'S PEOPLE.
    why?
    that is the forum leading statement of the facts.

I will not be your God - Literally
    "I will not be to you," or, "for you;" "for you," by providence; "to you," by love.

The words say the more through their silence.
    ps. I knew this from the beginning what Lo ammi meant.
    i OFTEN wondered over it.
    despite other motives, the first principle one sees IS A SPIRIT OF REJECTION.

the spirit of rejection is found in the title ''lo ammi'' forum.
    the spirit of man rejecting God, God in turn, rejecting man.
    the 2 way rejection problem.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the NT the rejection would come from ''rejecting the finishing work of Messiah'' by adding''works'' to the gospel.
    what has happened here is MESSIAH'S WORK as not sufficient to save so ''works of the natural man MUST BE ADDED''.

WHEN we add to the cross - God's rejection swings in.
    Hence the Name Lo ammi.............................
    but there is HOPE for His mercy endureth forever.
    Last edited by LucySmith; 12-01-2011, 01:21 AM. Reason: i forgot to add- i knew from the beginning, what the title meant

Faith

Hi Lucy, you speak alot about faith in your opening post here. Alot of people talk about faith, and whether you believe or not, even dogs have faith. What it really boils down to is, WHAT IS YOUR FAITH? You speak alot about having faith to walk the walk and not talk the talk, and to have faith to follow Messiah, but you hardly ever speak about the Justification or Righteousness of Faith, at least the way the Apostle Paul spoke about it. The "pew people" do speak alot about their justification or their righteousness by faith and they make a distinction from the righteousness or justification that comes to them from "God" through faith, and the faith that you normally speak about, the progressive walk of not being under "works." So I thought I might post an article I found that FULLY explains the "pew peoples" distinction between the righteousness which justifies the sinner and the righteousness of the Christian's life, all according to their faith. Check it out Lucy and let me know IF you believe in the "pew peoples" imputed righteousness by faith in the vicarious righteousness of "Christ?" (In laymen's terms--"Christ" obeyed, you didn't, so "God" only views you "not as a sinner," but as a righteous follower of everything He commands IF you believe in "the righteousness of faith, which consists in "the sole merit, complete obedience, bitter suffering, death, and resurrection of our Lord Christ alone, whose obedience is reckoned to us for righteousness.") Is this YOUR righteousness of faith?

Chapter 1 — The Reformation Doctrine

Two features in the recovery of the gospel by the Reformation stand out with great prominence. They are the centrality of justification by faith and the forensic nature of justification.

The Centrality of Justification

It is well known that Luther called justification the articulus stantis et cadentis ecclesiae — the article of the standing and falling of the church. Said the Reformer:

This doctrine is the head and the cornerstone. It alone begets, nourishes, builds, preserves, and defends the church of God; and without it the church of God cannot exist for one hour. . . .Whoever departs from the article of justification does not know God and is an idolater.... If the article of justification is lost, all Christian doctrine is lost at the same time. . . . When the article of justification has fallen, everything has fallen.... Of this article nothing may be yielded or conceded.1

The Lutheran Confessions are united in upholding the centrality of justification in Christianity. The Augsburg Confession calls justification "the chief article of the Gospel"2 or "the doctrine . . . which ought to be the chief one in the Church."3 Melanchthon's famous Apology of the Augsburg Confession calls justification "the chief topic of Christian doctrine."4 And the last great Lutheran Confession, the Formula of Concord, likewise calls justification "the chief article in the entire Christian doctrine."5

The Lutheran stream of the Reformation was not alone in confessing the centrality of justification. Calvin also called it "the main hinge on which religion turns."6 John Bugenhagen summed up the stance of the whole Reformation when he wrote to the English people, "We have only one doctrine: Christ is our righteousness."7

The Forensic Nature of Justification

The Reformation was similarly united on the meaning of justification. For centuries justification had been fused and confounded with regeneration and sanctification. But by 1519 Luther began to make a sharp distinction between the righteousness which justifies the sinner and the righteousness of the Christian's life. Thereafter the Protestant Reformation understood justification to be a judicial verdict distinct from an act of inner healing. It was a declaring righteous and not a making righteous. God justifies the believing sinner by imputing to him the vicarious righteousness of Christ and not by infusing the quality of righteousness into him. Although God's act of justification is inseparable from the believer's inner renewal and sanctification, it must not be confounded with inner transformation.

In his famous "Disputation Concerning Justification" in 1536, Luther pointed out that justification is not a removal of sin from the nature of man.

Though sin remains, he [God] considers us to be righteous and pure, and that a man is so absolved, as if he had no sin, for Christ's sake. We truly thank God, because his imputation is greater than our impurity....

In short, the term "to be justified" means that a man is considered righteous.

The word for purifying, moreover, in Acts is the word for imputing. To purify the heart is to impute purification to the heart. God cleanses the Gentiles, that is, he considers them cleansed, because they have faith, although they are really sinners. Just as those animals let down from heaven by a rope were simply, really, and individually unclean, which Peter was unwilling to eat, nevertheless, God, as he pronounced those animals clean, which according to his own law were still unclean, so pronounces the Gentiles and all of us righteous, although as a matter of fact we are sinners just as those animals were unclean. For he begins in reality to cleanse. For he first purifies by imputation, then he gives the Holy Spirit, through whom he purifies even in substance. Faith cleanses through the remission of sins, the Holy Spirit cleanses through the effect. This is divine cleansing and purification which is let down from heaven, by faith and the Holy Spirit. This is spiritual theology, which philosophers do not understand, since they call righteousness a quality. In short, the hearts of the Gentiles are really unclean, but God considers them clean.8

The Augsburg Confession is preeminent among all the Lutheran Confessions. But for brilliant clarity on the forensic nature of justification, nothing surpasses the Formula of Concord (1577). We cannot accept the thesis, now proposed by some Lutheran scholars, that the Formula of Concord represents a slip into a legalistic scholasticism on the matter of forensic justification, or that it in any way betrays Luther's stance. Luther may have given expression to the gospel in a more dynamic way, but the issues raised by Osiander and the Council of Trent demanded that the gospel be preserved by careful definitiveness. The thirty years of controversy and reflection over the meaning of righteousness by faith did not blunt the sword of truth but only made it razor sharp.

The Formula of Concord places the entire question of justification in the setting of the poor sinner standing before the judgment tribunal of God. What righteousness can he successfully plead before the bar of God? The Formula of Concord answers that it is the righteousness of faith, which consists in "the sole merit, complete obedience, bitter suffering, death, and resurrection of our Lord Christ alone, whose obedience is reckoned to us for righteousness. . . . Justify means to declare righteous."9 The Confession then says that "the renewal which follows justification of faith may not be confounded with the justification of faith."10

Neither renewal, sanctification, virtues nor good works are... our righteousness before God, nor are they to be constituted and set up as a part or cause of our righteousness, or otherwise under any pretext, title, or name whatever to be mingled in the article of justification as necessary and belonging thereto; but that the righteousness of faith consists alone in the forgiveness of sins out of pure grace, for the sake of Christ's merit alone.11

The Formula of Concord strictly forbids saying that righteousness by faith before God consists in both forgiveness of sins and the inner renewal wrought by the Holy Spirit. Although the Formula of Concord confesses that the indwelling of the Spirit will always accompany justification, "this indwelling of God is not the righteousness of faith of which St. Paul treats and which he calls iustitiam Dei, that is, the righteousness of God."12 In short, this great Lutheran Confession takes the position that the righteousness of faith is strictly forensic.

When we turn to the other branch of the Reformation, we see that Calvin rivals the authors of the Formula of Concord in his clarity on the issue of forensic justification. Calvin opposed Osiander for confounding justification and regeneration. Although they are never separate, Calvin contended that they must be distinguished. Justification is a declaring righteous and not a making righteous. It consists in the forgiveness of sins and the gracious imputation of Christ's vicarious righteousness to the believing sinner.13 Otto Heick is right when he says, "Calvin held to a strictly forensic view of justification."14

The Westminster Confession is as clear as any Protestant statement can be on the strictly forensic nature of justification. It declares:

Those whom God effectually calleth he also freely justifieth; not by infusing righteousness into them, but by pardoning their sins, and by accounting and accepting their persons as righteous: not for any thing wrought in them, or done by them, but for Christ's sake alone . . . by imputing the obedience and satisfaction of Christ unto them.

Quoted from http://www.presenttruthmag.com/archive/XLVI/46-2p1.htm with my "bold and underline" added. (CONTINUED)
    Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
    Abstain from meats offered to idols
    (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).
    So do not let anyone deceive you into believing falsely about the Law of Moses.

Comment

Faith (continued)

Hi Lucy, I ran out of charactors (only 10,000), so I had to continue this here.

So, do you see what they are saying Lucy? Traditional Christianity (pew people) stands or falls on their concept of justification by faith (Christ's righteousness substutitued to the sinner) WITHOUT any works from the sinner. Their justification by faith teaches that "Christ" substitutes His righteousness for the sinners lack of righteousness. Does your faith differ from theirs? Do you perform your OWN righteousness or do you accept the vicarious righteousness of "Christ," as they do? In other words, what is accomplished in "Christ's" death for you? Explain YOUR faith in how the shed blood justifies you. ImAHebrew
      Col 2:16 & 17 Teaches us that no "man" is to determine what we eat or drink, or how the Sabbath, Holy Days, and New Moon should be observed, instead, The Body of Messiah IS to determine those things, just like what happened in Acts 15.

Now, The Body of Messiah determined that since Moses is READ every Sabbath in the Synagogues (Acts 15:21), the Gentiles would be able to HEAR (Luke 16:31, John 5:46-47), and then do those things to farewell (Acts 15:29). Those FOUR necessary commands that The Body of Messiah determined for the Gentiles, were FROM the Law of Moses.
      (Exo 34:15), abstain from blood (Lev 17:14), abstain from things strangled (Deu 12:23), and abstain from fornication (Lev 19:29).

Comment

not my people...............................................

IAH
        faith is a SUBSTANCE,
        [say like CEMENT a divine cement]
        --------------------------------------
        to me IAH- all that you posted is like teaching cardboard cut outs.

IT IS EMPTY OF REALITY.

THE CHURCH HAS NO REALITY just words.
        [a form of godliness without power.]

yes, sincere people are in church but divine reality is not there,
        why?
        all those words mean nothing, when your sick
        all those words mean nothing when people are at war and dying on the battlefields
        all those words mean nothing when you lost your job and cannot find work
        all those words mean nothing..........................................................................etc.
        they are just words and when adversity knocks faith moves out even the disciples having 1st hand experiences prayed ''increase our faith''

you see the real problem all men face is THE SIN OF UNBELIEF.

HERE IS THE TRUTH.
        * VANITY MADE ISHMAEL.
        * FAITH MADE ISAAC.

VANITY MADE ISHMAEL - SIN was conceived and birthed out a nation from 1 deed, Abraham wavered that day and his faith was non existent and he OBEY THE ARM OF FLESH. sin was birthed out from this.
        ie
        our example of vanity and the arm of flesh living outside the word of God.
        BUT GRACE moved Abraham back on track and faith came to conceive the promised son.

so

if sarah was 90yrs and abraham 100yrs how did a child be born - that is impossible.
        so HOW WAS ISAAC conceived?
        Abraham's walk had matured so his spiritual man was in control and arisen so he had moved outside of vanity and into the Kingdom conditions. He is ''the father of Faith''
        why?
        because his spiritual man KNEW how to overrule his carnal mind.
        now - when you can do this as Abraham and ofcourse Messiah - you are justified by faith.
        Faith is a walk of obedience, hearing from Father and doing what He says, even if it appears all is lost.
        FAITH SHUTS THE MOUTH OF LIONS.
        now i walk in this realm of reality.
        My spiritual man [the true me] has learnt for many years HOW TO YIELD up my carnal mind on each of my problems to Messiah Math 11. v 28 29 30 and allow HIM to sort me out, despite the screaming of my flesh mind - i submit into his care AS HE IS MY SHEPHERD AND it is I who shall not want.

this walk does not happen in 1 day but each day i am tested and faith is added and more light is added when i choose SPIRIT OVER CARNAL thinking.

you and Spying want to put me back into the flesh realm of ''works'' to be saved because that is where you dwell.
        HOW CAN YOU PUT a spiritual man, back into vanity, when the Spirit has arisen and the incorruptable seed is growing?
        HOW CAN MY FLESH MAN [who is withering] spring back to controlling me if i spiritually say NO.

carnal mindedness is darkness
        spiritual mindedness is Kingdom living - by Grace alone so NO MAN CAN BOAST.
        Nothing there is of the flesh -
        nothing there is man made vanity
        nothing there lives on satan's desires and needs.
        nothing there is like here.

SPIRITUAL LIVING defeats the realm of vanity every time.

the law of moses to the jew did not give the ability to become quickened and made alive by the spirit of God.
        only Caleb we are told had a ''different spirit''.
        the law of moses to the jew should be AVOIDED ALL 613of them - for they are for the jew and not the gentiles and never made 1 spiritual person- the whole nation was almost wiped out cuz of their rebellion.

--------------
        IAH - you and Spying have to answer some HARD ?s.
        IF the law of Moses worked and we all need some parts of it to ''keep us saved''
        HOW COME FATHER DIVORCED this nation of lawkeepers
        how come they REBELLED SO BAD THEY BECAME SLAVES TO BABYLON
        how come this whole system of lawkeeping was detonated into oblivion in 70ad?

could it be you both need to recheck your belief?
        could it be that the lawkeepers are really rebels at heart?
        could it be that lawkeeping brings out the worst in human nature and not the best.
        perhaps some scrutiny over your own lifes would be in order - after all ''people in glass houses should not throw stones''
        perhaps the life of lawkeeping was so restrictive and boring their human nature just simply had to break out AND TO BE LOOSED from such boring same old same old.....................
        see human nature WAS NOT CHANGED - THEIR REBELLION REMAIN law of no law.
        --------------

faith PLACES FATHER'S NEEDS INTO OUR LIVES AND TAKES AWAY satanic control.
        Messiah had faith and satan had nothing on Him,
        unless you walk by faith - all else is sin.

IT IS THE JUST who live by faith.

THE JUST = ARE IN RIGHT STANDING = because Grace came by together with the Lord Holy Spirit and began to instruct a soul how to be submitted to the word of our Real life Father.

i live by faith, and i thank Father for His mercy over me.
        it is very difficult to walk like this
        this walk allows the spiritual man to take over and be quickened into life.
        this walk takes away sin and doubts , unbelief and double mindedness.
        yes, mistakes are made but Grace does abound and Father allows nothing, that cannot be overcome in His power.
        I must have this TO PLEASE MY FATHER. [ i got annoyed at being a slave to another being who had every intention of killing me, so i decided to become a spiritual detective and find the answers]

now Iah ...................
        HOW can you, as a teacher of the law of moses that now is to be obeyed, today, please tell me HOW you are capable of returning my spiritual man [ the true me] back into a system where death ruled.

how can darkness become light?
        when you walk IN the light - DARKNESS [ ignorance of the true situations] cannot overtake for Messiah said this

'' I WILL BUILD My CHURCH AND THE GATES [ OPENINGS OF IGNORANCE] SHALL NOT PREVAIL OVER HER''

I AM NOT interested in the inane questions of '' laws to the jews'' or '' abomination of desolation'' i joke because it is all so religious and purile and vain plus very childish. did you know adults are children in wrinky bodies. The whole world is a childish kindergarten of spit and hit.
        like a zoo of babbling monkeys wearing clothes.
        '' the whole world is a zoo and its the monkey that holds the keys''.

I AM VERY SERIOUS TO WALK BY FAITH - FOR WHAT IS NOT OF FAITH IS SIN.,

His faith is my life and power and i claim HIM for my glory walk and NO other.
        My walk has been long and for me and my temperment very difficult - i had many issues that needed correction - perhaps i was so dull and dumb and plain stupid i need massive divine help; But i received this assistance and each day i walk closer and closer to my Real Father not because i am some goody 2 shoes - no but because HE MADE ME WILLING.
        TO BE MADE WILLING is to be called into the order of Melchisezek and I have learnt His plan over me as I would not let Him go till He blessed me and now I walk by His grace on that track He told me.
        NO religious man shall ever move me from this walk by offering ''another way'' to be saved.
        I KNOW HOW TO BE SAVED TO THE UTTERMOST and it is NOT thru man or his religions no matter how well intentioned they maybe.

i refuse to be ''not my people'' I refuse ''lo ammi''.

Comment

cont... the just shall live by faith

are not 6 words reigious men make some ''defination'' of.
          NO WAY.

FAITH IS NOT PASSIVE but A SUBSTANCE - without this REALITY SUBSTANCE all else is sin.

who can define FAITH correctly?
          only those who walk within its substance. THEY KNOW THE SUBSTANCE AS IT IS EFFECTIVELY USED IN THEIR DAILY LIVES.

----------------------------------------
          faith according to faithwalkers and those who KNOW THEIR REAL FATHER.

* THE FULL TRUST on the Father of Creation - without doubling His ability to correct and to save a repentant prodigal sons and daughters.

* THE FULL CONFIDENCE on the Father of Creation - to respect His word, not call HIM a Liar and do as He has personally instructed you to do with the utter confidence He shall PROVIDE.

* our TOTAL RELIANCE each day upon His word, advice, prophecy, deliverance, and healing powers over His child.

* our DEPENDANCE only upon His power to OVERCOME all satanic control within our lives and to CLEANSE our lives by the blood of the Lamb and the washing of the word.

* to PERMIT HIS PEACE TO DOMINATE OUR LIVES, even when there seems to be NO peace around us.

* PERMIT HIM to teach how to use the ''weapons of our warfare''
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THESE ARE ACTIVE ''SUBSTANCES'' within our spiritual man that makes HIM [THE GOD PARTICLE] TO ARISE AND GROW IN STRENGTH - called ''waxing strong in the power of His might.

THIS IS THE SPIRITUAL WARRIOR and his divine teaching into maturity.
          THE BIBLE SAYS '' leaning upon the arm of the Beloved''.

it is not some ''misty'' myth the church walks in BUT A DIVINE SUBSTANCE - THAT MAKES THE NEW CREATION to dwell as rulers and reigners as co heirs with Christ.

only this way THE JUST, are justified AND NOW LIVE IN THE FAITH-REALM of the true Kingdom.

IAH - did you know, do you understand TO LIVE OUTSIDE THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS is an abomination of desolation.
          there is much more to these 4 words, than most shall ever know.

faith MAKES HIS NEW WORLD RULED BY A NEW COVENANT BY A NEW HIGH PRIEST and a royal household of overcoming Believers.
          The 'worm' converted into a butterfly - a most marvellous adventure.
          to be able to GARRISON OUR MIND against the rule of satan.

who can do this?
          ONLY THOSE MADE WILLING TO OVERCOME ALL THINGS.

Comment

The removal of sin in your life...sin is the transgression of the Law.

Originally posted by LucySmith View Post
            now Iah ...................
            HOW can you, as a teacher of the law of moses that now is to be obeyed, today, please tell me HOW you are capable of returning my spiritual man [ the true me] back into a system where death ruled.
            Hi Lucy, all I would like to see and all Messiah wants to see is your sin removed from your life. If you would EVER come into the KNOWLEDGE of the Spiritual DOING or FULFILLMENT of the Law of Moses, then you could LEARN how your sin can be REMOVED. But as long as you view the Law of Moses as something VILE and NOT GOOD, you will remain in YOUR SIN. Please Lucy, LEARN about the foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward Elohim, for then you can move on to more mature (solid) food, so that you will be able to discern from the tree of good and evil:

Heb 5:11-6:2 Concerning him we have much to say, and it is hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. (12) For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you have need again for someone to teach you the elementary principles of the oracles of God, and you have come to need milk and not solid food. (13) For everyone who partakes only of milk is not accustomed to the word of righteousness, for he is an infant. (14) But solid food is for the mature, who because of practice have their senses trained to discern good and evil. (6:1) Therefore leaving the elementary teaching about the Christ, let us press on to maturity, not laying again a foundation of repentance from dead works and of faith toward God, (2) of instruction about washings and laying on of hands, and the resurrection of the dead and eternal judgment.

Become a "teacher" of the Law of Moses Lucy so that you also can learn how to discern GOOD and EVIL. ImAHebrew

Comment

lo ammi - not my people.....................

the prodigal son. why not study this amazing parable on Grace

study the REACTIONS of the Pharisees and their total shock at such teaching

Spying and IAH
              i do hope you do a study on their reactions to this parable so your lawkeeping days become numbered because as you stand at this moment - ''lo ammi owners'' are not God's friends FOR THEY HAVE REJECTED grace and the faith walk in favour of ancient jewish works and law keeping- that not too many kept so ocourse we all know this nation under such a law became divorced, rebelled, slaves and their worship system destroyed - - not something i would want for myself.

most people rush off into religious teachers and sit under them and believe them and wonder why their lives are never as the NT promises. They are indoctrinated into some weird creed and think they alone have ''the truth'' but none are free TO walk in the NORMAL STATE AS MESSIAH but remain ABNORMAL and deformed under sin and death laws.

from some accounts Martin Luther was a vile little man with oozing vile ideas - but the church has this man on a ''pedestal'' as some one to look up too... well not me... i do my homework and despise sin and dishonourable ways that DE-HUMANISE MANKIND BY MAKING THEM LOWER THAN THE BEASTS OF THE FIELD.

WHO WOULD HONOUR SUCH A VILE LITTLE BEING? AND WHILE HE MAY HAVE SEEN '' FAITH'' IT IS OBVIOUS HE FAILED TO LIVE IN IT.

WE ARE TOLD TO PUT ON THE MIND OF CHRIST
              yes/no.maybe?
              so when did this mind of Messish turn vile and dehumanised, vain and lesser than beasts of the Field?
              show me.
              The new man in Christ - has the Christ-mind embedded into their former flesh mind - a mind that is reprogrammed to stop sinning by the holy Spirit, sin does not pay, Father said ''Be perfect [mature] as I am Perfect. Jesus said ''stop sinning''.
              SO THERE IS A CHOICE.
              die in sin
              die to sin.

His Grace allows me to die to my sin and former irresponsible abnormal ways and where this vacuum existed HIS faith is filling up this space IN ME.

WHEN u inform others your'e a Lo Ammi - warning - something is very wrong inside these people.
              it may well be a joke or some other weird meaning - but the 1st principle meaning is rejection

a spirit of rejection is a lo ammi.

the Point i make now is to a find out why ''rejection'' IS THE THEME HEADING, this FORUM and why men who ''claim'' to preach the truth, and we all must listen to their truth otherwise we are lawless, sinning rebels outside of any salvation have a REJECTED people's header.

Comment

The Blessing of the Law = Life and Good

SO THERE IS A CHOICE.
                die in sin
                die to sin.
                Hi Lucy, you are quite right here, for the Law of Moses gives us a choice, die in sin, or die to sin. If you die to sin as the Law of Moses asks you to do, you will have LIFE and BLESSINGS, but if you die in sin as the Law of Moses ask you not to do, you will be cursed. Pretty plain and simple, die to the Transgression of the Law, and you will live and be blessed, die by Transgressing the Law, and be cursed. Wouldn't you rather be blessed than cursed Lucy? Stop transgressing the Law:

Deu 30:15-16 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; (16) In that I command thee this day to love Yahweh thy Elohim, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and Yahweh thy Elohim shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

Deu 30:19-20 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: (20) That thou mayest love Yahweh thy Elohim, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which Yahweh sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Lucy, please CHOOSE the BLESSING of the Law of Moses, and not the curse. ImAHebrew

Comment

no IAH i would not choose that death for anything in this universe...................

no way living will i put myself under the law of Moses. I have standards u know.
                  plus i am a gentile
                  plus i am born again, and hey MY SAVIOUR LOVES ME TO BITS.
                  He is very chatty u know. He chats all the time, dropping clues, telling of His plans yes indeed, become His friend and He is a ''Mr chatter! Lord of all'.'
                  BTW -i love MY Saviour and His fulfillment on the cross TO DEGRADE AND DOWN PLAY HIS sacrifice.
                  I already have His life in My spirit and all your teaching is too oppose the grace and mercy of the cross.
                  i hate it.
                  it ruins LIFE ETERNAL - STOP YOUR madness.

hence your choosen ''TITLE lo ammi'' - NEED I SAY MORE.
                  inside these 3 words ''lo ammi forum'' is 2 words hidden away not too many would find = maim fool.
                  IAH in keeping parts of the law of Moses to the jew is to maim and to fool others.
                  IAH in keeping parts of the law of Moses to the jew is too ''foolishly maim'' others as an unrighteous teacher.

this is very horrific IAH to fall into this catagory.
                  how many have you ''maimed'' and ''fooled'' - as per adventism and armstrongism?

CAPTIVES TO THE LAW REMAIN CAPTIVES.
                  hello ''Mr Captive''.
                  you know when Spying is cornered he never replies - he goes silent but i will say for you- you are chatty in your ''wrongness'' - at least readers can see your massive problems but spying hides his by his silence - you dont. atleast all discerners can see your deceptions.
                  wrongness -[ is this a new word] if so it just for you IAH.
                  i donate its originality to you should it be original
                  hehehhe.

you see when you really assess the truth poor Moses even died cuz he disobeyed so what chance have u IAH? if Moses died after all he was and did - what chance have you and Spying and Co really got .
                  yes the offer may well have been choose life BUT WHO DID?
                  ELIJAH
                  CALEB
                  out from how many generations
                  hey Man i really dont like your odds.
                  heheheheheh

you know IAH Elijah was a man who stood before the Lord and became ''a was not''
                  like Enoch who walked with God.
                  it is very interesting to see how Elijah withstood the enemy who was trying so hard to ''pull him back'' into the world of religion - but Elijah withstood such deception.
                  the reason post this info is..
                  The army of the lord are believers who can WITHSTAND deception.
                  I wish you were a part of such a plan cuz it least your'e chatty EVEN if your'e wrong ye must have a chatty nature
                  what a great twosome we could have made IF YOU HAD BEEN ON THE RIGHT SIDE of the tracks so to speak.....
                  pity cuz we could have chattered so much by the life in the Spirit that we had become immortals together.

a shame you are so deceived.
                  its a cryin' sin.
                  ummm have u ever considered IAH you are the same as the ''amish people'' who wear long beards go without modern things and their ladies never cut their hair...
                  do u know in the bible where Jesus commanded this?

where did these werid people get this idea?

then ofcourse you have the Mormons with all those wives. they OT freaks too?
                  why arent you one of them? how many wives would u choose do you think?
                  didnt you live in the towns where they are to be influenced by them growing up.
                  Does it depend upon what town you live in to what wacky religious ideas you believe?
                  dont you recognise your weird belief in other weird believers?
                  did you grow up a Lutherian?
                  with the old devil luther himself and his sleezy life - wouldnt that turn you off?
                  can't u see MANS HANDS all over this religious stuff.

i am going to usa soon all over....
                  so who is religiously crazy and weird in Las Vegas, disneyland and sth carolina and hawaii.
                  i shall avoid them, i dont handle weirds too well. Not when they are so crazy as to believe in lies.
                  Last edited by LucySmith; 12-02-2011, 02:14 AM. Reason: spelling

Comment

i feel rather disappointed and sad...

at how people live their lives and somehow expect others to believe or admire them- yet the spirit in their lives is rebellion against our Real Father.
                    I often wonder why this fact would be so dominate in religious lives.

the path of the Just.
                    the just shall live by faith

seems only for a few people who escape corruption and live outside of a rebellious life and inside a divine life.

a religious life is so cramped and limited by their rules and programmes and so bound by religious trappings.

I remember reading a true story about this guy [in usa ofcourse -where else] who was a mormon break a way and how he lived and ruled over these brainless people like the devil.
                    This happens in all apostate ruled organisations - it seems as if the rulers rule the brainless and few seem to have enough common sense to escape.
                    This guy would ''banish'' the young men from this compound when they turned a certain age so they wouldn't take any of his women.
                    They had not much schooling and no trades nor money, yet, he would turf them out to fend for themselves.

then the ''women'' would be in ranks of who was the head woman. It was so pitifull to read these true stories of the hopelessness that some felt but did not KNOW HOW TO ESCAPE for they had no schooling nor money and how would they raise their children.

there is NO victory
                    there is NO hope
                    there is NO love offered by any false religion - especially from the men who are bound to satan by their lusts.
                    that is 1 thing a man is a slave too.
                    only the Lord can show mercy and remove the devil's hand from off any man.
                    the young growing boys are satan's playthings and this continues all their lives.
                    there is NO victory for them over the lusts of the flesh.

it is a most pitiful state - rebellion.
                    Lo ammi's are everywhere.
                    none know the ways of escaping their sin.

TO ESCAPE the world of vanity, you have to be taught HOW TO OVERCOME IT.
                    church RELIGION does not teach this for they are not overcomers but victims of the crimes of evil.

once outside this system - this means outside their ruling mind influences - A PERSON is able to breath in a different spirit and become alive to true salvation or the liberty from their personal rebellion against Father.

yes, all can walk away from the church system but the church system has to walk away from them and this is almost impossible to do UNLESS the holy Spirit makes a person willing to be changed.

the Father says '' I WILL MAKE MY PEOPLE = notice MY PEOPLE willing in the day of His power'' so LO ammi are not willing nor MY PEOPLE for if they were MY People, they would not use ''lo ammi'' as their heading.
                    no, the spirit of LO Ammi is a spirit of a slave in rebellion - despite all other denials.

opposite to LO AMMI is MY PEOPLE.

MY PEOPLE are willing.

MY PEOPLE are ''friends of Gods'' and are the Just who live by His faith in them - the vine and the branch relationship.
                    MY PEOPLE - a willing small group called the royal household of kings and priests.
                    “AT HIS RIGHT TIME”.

“My Faithful ones, I am the Almighty Al Shaddai who has called you.
                    I am the All-Sufficient One who has watched over you all your life.
                    I know that you have been in wilderness experiences, some of you for many years.
                    You have experienced rejection and the pain of total sacrifice to Me, you have forsaken worldly opportunity for Me, and you have never forsaken Me.
                    I have never forsaken you although at times you have felt alone.
                    But all the time I have kept you and given you to drink from the River of Life.
                    You are special to Me.
                    You are a delight to Me.
                    I have an appointed time for you and you know in your hearts that you are soon to be revealed as My Beloved Sons.
                    You will share that revelation like The Father revealed Me.
                    I am equipping you to show forth My Glory to the world, and you will speak forth a New Word in the land.
                    But this is not a new word, only a word that has been hidden as men’s eyes have grown dim and their ears have become dull.
                    But you shall stand in My Name and speak forth that which will be Life.
                    I shall turn people and as they seek Me they shall find you for that which you speak will be Pure Word.
                    Lift up your eyes and behold for the Eternal High Places and the Everlasting Hills are yours.
                    All that you have stood for, all that you have believed will come to pass.
                    Rejoice for the Lord your God is with you.
                    The time is coming for your birth so strengthen yourselves in Me that you may come through the womb of the morning.
                    Men will marvel at you for you have within you the healing of the nations. All the Heavens rejoice for they see these things coming to pass for My Glory”.
                    larry wilson.2004

yes My people are very different from Lo Ammi people.

Comment

IAH you appear so foolish and without ''common sense''

here u write this foolishness.
                      Hi Lucy, you are quite right here, for the Law of Moses gives us a choice, die in sin, or die to sin. If you die to sin as the Law of Moses asks you to do, you will have LIFE and BLESSINGS, but if you die in sin as the Law of Moses ask you not to do, you will be cursed. Pretty plain and simple, die to the Transgression of the Law, and you will live and be blessed, die by Transgressing the Law, and be cursed. Wouldn't you rather be blessed than cursed Lucy? Stop transgressing the Law:

Deu 30:15-16 See, I have set before thee this day life and good, and death and evil; (16) In that I command thee this day to love Yahweh thy Elohim, to walk in his ways, and to keep his commandments and his statutes and his judgments, that thou mayest live and multiply: and Yahweh thy Elohim shall bless thee in the land whither thou goest to possess it.

Deu 30:19-20 I call heaven and earth to record this day against you, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and cursing: therefore choose life, that both thou and thy seed may live: (20) That thou mayest love Yahweh thy Elohim, and that thou mayest obey his voice, and that thou mayest cleave unto him: for he is thy life, and the length of thy days: that thou mayest dwell in the land which Yahweh sware unto thy fathers, to Abraham, to Isaac, and to Jacob, to give them.

Lucy, please CHOOSE the BLESSING of the Law of Moses, and not the curse. ImAHebrew
                      let us LOOK AT THE STATS on this ''life choice''?
                      Please name ALL who choose LIFE under the law of Moses to the jew?

ummm Moses the law giver died = he was disobedient
                      we have NO record of Caleb dying - THATS 1
                      and ofcourse Elijah - THATS 2.

ok we have 2 so far who ''choose life'' UNDER THE LAW OF MOSES to the jew.
                      how many millions of people were under this law for 1500 odd yrs any idea their #
                      umm 50million?
                      how many 100 million?
                      500 milllion?
                      more.......................
                      they all had the oportunity to choose LIFE.....
                      can we count heads here please - ALL THE LIFE CHOOSERS STAND UP.

2 all we have so far.

ummmm
                      do YOU gamble IAH?
                      do you know about ODDS?

UMMMM so................
                      TELL ME AGAIN IAH - why i must obey this law to the jew [when i am a gentile] so i can receive life AND blessings

so now I USE MY COMMON SENSE - the divine ability to ''smell a rat''.

I dont like MY CHANCES TO QUALIFY - ESPECIALLY WHEN I SAW THE LAW GIVER HIMSELF FAIL THE TESTS.
                      no not my cup of tea.

the odds man THE ODDS -
                      i DO BELIEVE IAH your religious theories STINK AND THE DARN ODDS ARE JUST PLAIN AWEFULL
                      NO thanks - i will stay with His gift of Grace.

Comment

Man of Faith

ummm Moses the law giver died = he was disobedient
                        Hi Lucy, do you agree with the writer of Hebrews that Moses was a man of faith?

Heb 11:23-28 By faith Moses, when he was born, was hid three months of his parents, because they saw he was a proper child; and they were not afraid of the king's commandment. (24) By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; (25) Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; (26) Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward. (27) By faith he forsook Egypt, not fearing the wrath of the king: for he endured, as seeing him who is invisible. (28) Through faith he kept the passover, and the sprinkling of blood, lest he that destroyed the firstborn should touch them.

Lucy, it appears the writer of Hebrews had a much different opinion of Moses than YOU do. It appears the writer of Hebrews looked at Moses the same way YOUR Saviour looked at Moses:

Joh 5:46-47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed Me: for he wrote of Me. (47) But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe My words?

Come on Lucy, start to BELIEVE what Moses wrote. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Comment

Moses was a man of faith yes indeed.

but the law giver of the law to the jew - did not choose LIFE - HE FORFEITED BY DISOBEDIENCE.
                          no grace was offered- no mercy received.
                          he died unable to hold onto his life.
                          thats is the question asked CHOOSE LIFE.
                          moses did not receive this life.
                          the law cancelled out all grace and mercy.
                          how sad to live in that 1500yrs. so little to show for it but millions of dead lambs and gallons of their innocent blood shed al over the place = all that violence and hurt and pain - and all those screams from the lambs for mercy as they knew their fate and smelt the fears and fire.

a very inhuman time.
                          how would u go killing a little lamb IAH?
                          hacking its throat out? as its little eyes looked up at you in fear and terror.

Comment

how would u go killing a little lamb IAH?
                            hacking its throat out? as its little eyes looked up at you in fear and terror.
                            Hi Lucy, how can you continue in your sin killing the Lamb of Elohim. By sinning, you placed Him up on the Cross, spit in His face, caused His side to be pierced, and murdered Him. Messiah the Innocent Lamb of Elohim, surely didn't deserve what you and I did to Him IN our sin. Blessings in The Name, ImAHebrew

Comment

Working...
                            X